Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Castle of evil

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Castle of evil  - Page 22 Empty Re: Castle of evil

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:00 pm

She leans forward feeling the tendrils thrusting into her hard that Rachel was whimpering leaning back to lay on her back. Her pussy was stuffed with so many but she blushes feeling smaller ones rubbing against her clit. She knew it was growing more hungry seeing more grow around and touch her skin. Even if he was bothered with teasing her, at least she'll feel some relief.

The knocking got louder that she looks away from the door feeling them holding and stroking her body. "I said leave, master Samuel. I can take care of the problem without your help. So just leave." she already increased the barrier's spell and he didn't respond to sigh.

"Fine, I'll leave but I'll be expecting you to come down later Ray-ray." he sounded a little annoyed but leaves her room grumbling. Maybe he shouldn't have teased her like that. Now she didn't want him to bother her. As to her, she was whimpering rather softly feeling some squeezing her breasts while she feeds the monster that was summoned. George waited but sees Samuel heading down.

"Master? Where is-" He gets shoved out the way to see Samuel leaving the room to clear his head. He didn't say anything but sighed, looking up to then head away to another location. He was silent after some time but the men leave her alone for now. Samuel didn't know what to say to her now since she locked him out of her room. She wouldn't respond to magical messages or teleported ones.

She just blocked them off like her whole room was magically sealed. He was already fixing dinner for everyone including her as George was eating something for his dinner and seeing Samuel eating his food. He wonders if Rachel was alright and would come down to eat.

"Are you sure mistress is alright?"

"She's fine..stubborn but fine. She's been in her room for hours now and hasn't come down yet. I'm already thinking of breaking that damn door down. However, I'm sure she's fine...." he grumbles but george sighed still eating more of his food. As the two ate in silence, he heard footsteps seeing Rachel walking down but she was wearing different clothing.

She walks over to see some food there but her eyes were normal again. The cute wings were folded back with her tail swaying left and right while getting some food. "Hello mistress." George said.

"Hey George..Hey Samuel.." she said to them both getting a plate but she goes to sit down in the middle of the two and started eating. Samuel looks but senses her lustful energy was gone. Did this mean she was calm? Seems yes she was. She just keeps eating her dinner with eyes closed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:15 pm

he was not surprised by what he guessed happened. he was a bit worried she hated him now or felt he wasnt important to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:25 pm

The three of them kept eating their dinner but George was making conversation while they enjoy the food. Even if she was speaking to him, Samuel was seeing her not talking as normal. She isn't flushed red and nervous but speaking like they first met. Did she just seal her desires or was she alright. For the time being, they were speaking of their next adventures later on but he sees her speaking to them after a while.

Hours later, dinner was done but she was heading up to her room while George was cleaning up the kitchen for her. She was tired wanting to sleep till she gets to the top to head to her room. Samuel was behind her but stops seeing her at her bedroom door. She opens it about ot head in but he calls out.

"Ray ray!"

"????" she turns her head to look seeing him but she was confused when he rushes over and sees her.

"....Would it be alright if we talked?" he asked hoping she'll say yes but she looks at him to look away.

"Sorry master Samuel. I'm really tired right now so I don't wish to talk right now. You should get some sleep you know? After all your work today, it wouldn't be...ahem, good for you to be up doing no resting."

"......"

"But what if it's important? I just want to check on you.." he reaches to touch her but the tail wraps around his wrist to stop him. He winces from the grip but sees her lower it and move away.

"Really it's fine sir Belmont. Now...I'm heading off to bed..so good night." she turns to head into her room and shuts the door behind her. He tries to open the door but her spell remains on the door still. He looks at it wanting to talk but she didn't want to talk right now. She just wished to rest up while she gets ready for bed. He shook his head going to his room too.

When midnight approaches, everyone was in their rooms. He was awake though but knew George was guarding the area. Rachel was sleeping too but she had her hair out and over the pillow in her room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:30 pm

george was sensingt he presence of a demon and on high alert he had no ieea why or how a demon could penetrate the barrier. samuel knew what she had done and felt lke he made things worse by doing as she said and wished she would be more honest of her desires. he begins to think she wont ever want to help him and he decided to hide his energy problems from her.

he knew he needed her but eh didnt know how to fix this. talking wasnt working but it he let things run their course it would get very bad to her possibly changign sides.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:35 pm

He didn't want her to leave the side of the light, knowing the dangers of the darker side in this realm. Samuel seen a few heroes turn to the dark side and they only ended up dying by the heroes. He didn't wish for this faith with Rachel and she was a very powerful demon witch. If she did turn into the dark side, she would be more dangerous than the main threat. Even stronger!

"......" Samuel wanted to fix this. Even if talking wouldn't help. The darker presence of the energy was getting more stonger but he sits up looking down hoping he can deal with his energy. She couldn't be angry with him. With the presence of the dark demon, he had to think of something else in the morning. For now, he dozes off to sleep.

In the morning, both Samuel woke up but was getting ready for the day. However, Rachel was already awake as she was dressed up cooking breakfast for everyone. Her eyes watches the food cook with her tail swaying left and right. She already knew of the demon presence but already got rid of the feeling herself this morning. She was fine but was humming a little to herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:42 pm

she seemed tyo be uinaware that they were sensing her effots to aid herself. george was on extremem high alert and samuel was edgey he fidgited and didnt knwo what to say or do. he had to convince her to stop using the summoning becuase it could attract mroe demons or trap her in their world. he jkust didnt know how to come out and say it in a way she woudl listen to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:49 pm

While he was thinking, his eyes looked at the window to see the morning. The sky light blue with the sun casting it's glow all over the world. However, he got a sudden flash of a darker sky with the sun under the power of the evil one. Or maybe her own power. He shook his head before hearing a tisking sound turning around.

"Oh my, oh my now what could have happened here? Is our little witch upset with you now?" the angle returns to check up on them but was sent back due to the demonic energy over flowing here. Even coming from Rachel.

"How did you-"

"Nevermind me. I asked a question, Belmont. Why is their demonic energy flowing around here now? I thought no demons could come through the barrier you placed up or she did. Has something happened again?" he asked but waits for a answer. Of course Samuel sighed to explain the whole situation to the angle.

When the story got told, he looks silent to cross his arms over his chest. "Oh my..that is a problem."

"And how is this a problem?" Samuel asked.

"Well, think of it this saw. Portals like the one she can create leads to different demon worlds even to the ones that only aids in pleasure someone. My guess is her hunger is growing dangerous high now and due to your little 'mistake' she's doing other things to keep that craving down. That energy is radiating off of her and it's attracting demons to have her summon them if she's hungry. That's not good my dear friend."

"And how the hell would I even tell her this? She's not speaking to me as much even if she did say something. She won't let me even talk to her." Samuel grumbles but the angle sighed to shake his head.

"Then find a way. Because if she keeps opening portals like that in order to help her hungry craving, she'll get corrupted and become evil. She'll be be tainted to join the main threat's side. Or worse, kill him and become the next ruler. I don't know what you did but I'm sure you'll figure it out. And fast." he warns.

"....."

"Besides, you have that energy issue of yours and I'm guessing you are suppressing it to help yourself? That won't help for long you know. Either way that energy of yours will find a way out....it always does." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:09 pm

she was in her room and the sommoning portal was a bit larger. she was wrapped up in the limbs of a fanged bell flower and its limbs were holding her still while its main limb was slamming into her. she was stetched wide but even this thing didnt have the strength samuel showed with her. and its energy was not satifying like his was. if anything it was consuming her energy.

she moans out as her juices were sucked up and her womb was pounded relentlessly to stretch out. just as she came and it finished sucking her dry it burst inside of her then faded dropping her in the middle of her heat.

"d-damit i need another one." she said as she crawled back to her bed where her book lay that she was using. shew as so focused on trying to get reelief from her feelings for samuel and ehr desires for sexual satisfaction that she was taking more risks and not entirely aware of what was happening to her.

the cum inside of her was different and after a few more moments its effect hit her. it pushed her aroused feelings into overdrive and made her more sensitvive all over her body. she slips and falls whining from the need she had as she reaches for the book slowly inching her fingers clsoer to it.

she looks at the pages loong for a more powerful one thats appetite wouldt wear out fast and she went with the first choice she saw that ahd stamina. she summoned the tall figure and saw how big it was. its clawed hands lean muscled form and its size looked like it would get even bigger inside of her. panting she bends over in front of the beast and offers herself to it shaking ehr hips as her pussy drips ina rousal.

"please haa fuck me. i wont run away. i need something anything to satisfy these urges inside of me. " she said and the creature picked her up and turned her over on her back. its rather large tip pressed her folds and she could only think about how big it was and how she might never come back from it if it got much bigger. it slammed inside overstuffing her and pushing all the way past to her womb.

everything went blank as her oversensitive body and her desires short out her mind. the beast ravaged her making her moan and scream out as her body was bounced and her pussy and womb were fucked with so much force she should have ripped open. the effects of the other beasts were effecting her making her able to stretch and take it only to lose herself to the pleasure she felt as the beast went wilde with her.

she had no control over it and she screams out worse as it swelled inside of her to more than twwice as thick as it was at first and hard enough to form a massive lump as it thrusts inside of her.

samuel felt a much stronge rpresence now and gulped realizing she was going through the whole list to try and satisfy her urges and maybe she didnt know that one of those lists was for world ending threats.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:15 pm

"See? If she keeps this going, she'll destory this realm. If you want to save this realm, either stop her from summoning more or fix the problem." he warns seeing Samuel looks down feeling more darker energy that he sighed to understand. He sees some dark energy flowing through the mansion but quickly stood up.

"The power is getting worse. Fix it now, hunter." he said but the angle disappears. Samuel hurries to try and figure a way to stop this but he rushes to her room while hearing the whining in her room. He saw the magic seal cracked that the door was able to be open. Being quick, he uses his whip to shatter the spell and start kicking the door down. He grunts hearing the cracking of the wood but he heard her crying out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:26 pm

he breaks open the door shatering her barrier entirely the walks in. the magic was swirling around her and the creature as she was splayed out in the air and brought down on a giant cock that made her scream out as it penetrated her too much too fast. he flashed his whip to stop the beast only for her magic that supported the books flying around her to block it. nothing could enter while this was happening forcing him to keep trying while she was used by the creature.

suckers attach to her breasts and mouth. her mouth gets a dose of pleasure gas while her nipples are stabbed by needles and injected with the monsters aphrodisiac. samuel whips faster and harder trying to break through the barrier the beast made using her magic. it was only a slave creature not a world ender but it was only a few lists away from them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:32 pm

"Damn it! Rachel!!" He shouts trying to focus on her or at least try to wake her up. She was crying out drooling from the pleasure. Even if she was still dripping heavily on the ground. Feeling her body being used. It felt good but it only made her scream out. He still tries to break through to help her. She wraps her arms around the beast about to kiss it till some light magic blasts into the room. The slave roars out disappearing with the other things on her. It drops her as she hits the bed feeling her pussy releasing some of the cum it filled her with.

Samuel was shocked seeing that then sees the angel shaking his head to snap his fingers. The spellbooks were burned away but aims a hand to her and chains her down as she struggles from the hold. She was held up but teleports her somewhere in the house.

"What did you do?!?"

"Calm yourself, she needs to be taken care of. This is getting dangerous.....she was getting closer to summoning a destoryer to this realm...."

"....."

"I'll fix it myself since you are not strong enough to break through that sort of magic...."

"Hey wait-" he sees the angel disappear but was with her as he was seeing her room smelling strong but he grips the whip.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:42 pm

it wasnt exactly he wasnt strong enough and the angel suddenly acting was highly suspect. he had his doubts about it before but now was certain. it was a fallen angel.

he rushed to the lower basement where he guessed she was taken and she was bound in chains writhing in lust as the effeects of the monsters' cum sink in. chains clink as she wiggles her arms in the spasms of pleasure and her breasts bounce swollen and highly sesitive. her back arches off the altar as her hips and legs squirm

the angel or falllen one was preparing a ritual to end her life or summon his master or both and there was a potent barrier up to block the way. he was still setting up with the writhing rachel in the center desperate to ease the burning and full of a mixture of various powers that were reacting to the ritual.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:47 pm

"I know it burns my dear but just rest. It will be all over soon. You shouldn't destory this world before my family takes over this world. So..I'll have to kill you to keep that from happening." he sees magic spell hitting her but Rachel panted feeling her body shaking. She closes her hands into fists seeing he angel walk over but grips her throat as she was chocking.

"It's sad though..you would have been a good ally to us but your too dangerous to be even in this world..." He creates the blade as he holds it in his hand. She was crying from too much pleasure but her body felt sick as the daggers were stabbed into her while crying out. "Shhhhhh..it's fine. It'll be over soon." he whispered still chanting as she was feeling the blades slowly absorbing her life energy.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:52 pm

her life energy was going to a portal to open it and samuel lashes the barrier harder and harder as he tried to break in. he used his powers and cracked it and that made the fallen one want to go faster. he summoned a small beast to stimulate her body and take more energy from her and as it touches her rachel became lost to pleasure.

she wasnt weak she had been under this influence since the falllen one appeared. the portal started to open as the barrier was cracking more.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:54 pm

She feels the smaller beast touching and gripping her sensitive body, hearing her whimpering in pleasure and in pain. This pleasure was getting to be much but her body was taking it all in. She groans feeling it thrust into her wet hole again but she claws the dirty ground feeling it use her. She didn't know of the barrier cracking more and more that he was punching it hard trying to break it more with the fallen angel look at her trying to make the beast hurry. It started groaning out as she felt weaker feeling it just taking her rougher and rougher to chock her throat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:00 pm

the barrier shatters and shards of energy cut the beast up and one breaks one of her hands free. unphased by the shargs of energy the fallen one loses its calm exterior and flies into a rage

"NOOO HOW ARE YOU SO STRON YOU APE?!" it bellowed summoning its weapon and launchign an attack. dazed and suddenly having an arm free rachel examines herself the situation and th body of the beast that was trying to use her. then she saw samuel and the angel fighting only to see it was a fallen angel. some of her senses had returned to her and she saw samuel fighting for his life while the fallen one was having an easy time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:08 pm

They were fighting already clashing with loud noises, the portal now closing due to the energy not given to it anymore. She looks down feeling really tired but ignores the loud noises of weapons and shouting. Samuel and the fallen angle kept fighting while their screaming was growing even louder for them. They seriously wanted to kill one another but Samuel sees him panting while holding his blade.

"how dare you?! You ruined the ritual of being able to summon my leader! I'll have your head for this!" he said.

"How dare you!" Samuel screams with their blades colliding with one another. Sparks from the metal went everywhere but she was looking disgusted with herself but she covers her face trying to calm down. The fight kept going that the two was panting glaring at one another.

"I won't lose to a monkey like you! I won't! I refuse!" he shouts charging towards Samuel who gets ready to fight before seeing a ring of fire show that has chains showing up to grab the fallen angel. He winces seeing Rachel looking down but her magic was burning from wanting this to stop. She begins trying to kill the fallen angel as he winces feeling her yank him back. He seriously didn't move but Samuel rushes to try fighting that he breaks free from her chains to fight Samuel again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:12 pm

she felt samuel take a bad hit only to lash out and wound the fallen one. she called out for samuel thinking he was hurt and trying to break free as the wound on the angel gets worse and he slowly starts to die.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:21 pm

"Stupid hunter. I wish for you to never take anything of me again. I'll be sure you die a painful death." he warns holding his bloody wound, holding his blade up about to cut his head off. Rachel sees this with widen eyes to shut them screaming. "NOOOOOOO!!!! STOP IT!" she shouts that her magic burns through the barrier shattering it. He felt the strong pulse of magic to have him pushed away he winces from the power before he felt his heart get crushed by her. He coughs up blood feeling that but she aims a hand to burn the fallen angel.

She ignores the screaming but felt weak to fall on her side as Samuel did the same. They didn't do much ignoring the screaming till she blacks out. Nothing but darkness now. Hours later, Samuel was resting in bed but he struggles to wake up before snapping his eyes awake sitting up. He winces feeling his body weak but saw George near the bed side.

"You finally wake up have you sir? How are you feeling?" he asked seeing Samuel holding his head trying to ignore the throbbing headache he got.

"Ughhhhh.....like someone hit me. Where the hell am I?" Samuel said.

"Your in your room. You were knocked out for a few days. I wasn't expecting a fallen angle to show up but due to mistress summoning so many darker begins, it might have did it's part." he said seeing Samuel look at him then remembers.

"Wait, days? Then where is-"

"She's downstairs sir. She's woken up a few days back before you....she's.....well, I'll let you figure that part for yourself." he said. "now, your stuck in the bed till your alright. But if you want to move, your choice." George said but Samuel wonders what was going on as he looks to his wound that was healed with no seen scar on him. Even his magic feels different with less energy. He had to be sure if she was alright.

He stood up slowly but didn't move too fast while looking around from the second floor. He was going to try and find her while he sees George not anywhere else.

As for her, she was sitting alone outside while looking like her normal self. Her eyes were darked a little but she didn't have her tail or wings out. They were hidden thanks to the magic she could do to hide them. Her lust was gone but she was looking ahead seeing the magic barrier keeping everything alright. However, she was looking at the blue fire that was burning most of her work. All the books she wrote for desire and pleasure was burning in the pile. It was dangerous to her and she was afraid of it now. All she did was look at the fire burning everything.

"................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:06 pm

he didnt want her to feel like she was bad or he hated ehr so he went to her and trie to help her. he wanted her to know he didnt blame ehr and things were okay betweent hem as far as hew as concerned.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:15 pm

He was careful where he walked but made sure not to over do his body. Samuel made sure to look for her tracks of where she was till seeing the smoke from the blue flames. She was right there burning her work still but made sure to keep the fire going while throwing another book in to watch it burn. He didn't know it was her work but slowly walks over to her. "Rachel?"

She tenses up hearing the tone to not look at him while her eyes still focused on the fire. He noticed her tail and wings gone. She must have sealed them into hiding now. Even with all this going, he gets closer but looks to her as she keeps her eyes on the fire. "........"

"....Are you alright, Ray ray?" he asked not sure how to say anything else to her but she only gives a nod, signaling she's fine now. "*Sighs* Listen Ray ray, I.."

"Don't. If you want to sit go ahead..just don't touch me please...." she said straight but didn't look at him when he slowly sat down but keeping the space between them. Now they stare at the fire together, well she was but he looks ahead after seeing her fire but noticed her work being burnt.

"...Isn't that your work? Your burning it?"

".....Yes. It's being destroyed because it's too dangerous...so I'm destroying it. The notes, the spells, everything involved in that.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:47 pm

he grabbed her hadn to stop her. she tried to toss his hand off but he held on too tight. tears were falling form her eyes.

"this wasnt your fault my love. please dont hurt your work because i made you do crazy stuff. im sorry." he said and keeps her hand in his and she tries ahrder to make him let her go.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:55 pm

"...It's all my fault. That's why I'm destroying it. Everything I wrote and worked on..this lust magic..it's too dangerous. I couldn't control it...." she spoke not looking at him but Rachel only sighed to make him let her wrist go but threw the book in the fire.

"...But it's not your fault, Ray ray. You know that.." he looks to her but she didn't look at him.

"Even so, I'm still destroying it. I won't use such cursed magic again because I can't control it. My bloodline..I didn't know we could do such things in the past....I just lost myself and now..I don't feel right even using this magic or power..." she keeps looking at the fire but he looks at her seeing her work turn into black ashes.

"..You really destroyed it all? What of your wings and tail?" he asked.

"....I sealed them away. I don't want to see them again..." she replied looking down but even if she sealed them, their still there. "I've tried cutting them off; both the wings and tail but my bloodline made them grow back..so I've sealed them to stay hidden.." she said.

".......You didn't have to hide that of yourself. It's part of you." he said.

"I know....which is why I'm making sure I don't make them become seen. I'll do whatever I must to keep that scary magic sealed. I've sealed most of that magic away in a circle spell on where my wings and tail is. I can't bring harm to them because they'll just grow back...so..sealing them seem to work." she mutters hugging herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:57 pm

he hugged her and kisses her cheek. "you dont have to go so far. i love everythign about you hide what you will its still a aprt fo you and i love you all the same." he said kissing her neck and keeping ehr in a warm embrace.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:03 pm

"!!!" She quickly moves out of his arms but held her neck to look away from him. "Belmont, I told you not to touch me. I mean it alright? Just...." She closed her eyes to sigh but looks away from him. "My body is still adjusting to ridding my body of this magic....I don't want to think about it right now." she rubs her arms seeing Samuel looking silent at her.

"But you-"

"I know.....I just don't feel alright knowing what I could have done. What my family's power would have destroyed. That's why I'm never using that type of magic again..I've did what I must..so that's that." she means it but he looks to see her just watching the fire again.

"I'll find some way to rid of this magic..or at least seal it forever so I don't harm anyone again...I won't be the ruiner of this world......I've sealed my cursed wings and tail.....I don't want to see them....even if their always be a part of me...."

"............."

"...Anyway, I'm done speaking about that......magic. I'm going to head inside now and fix you and the others something to eat...." she snaps her fingers showing a water orb appear and pop. The water splashes on the fire to put it out destroying the ashes of all her work. He looks at the wet muddy spot where the fire was then turns his head seeing Rachel heading inside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 pm