Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Castle of evil

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Castle of evil  Empty Castle of evil

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Once again evil floods wallacia. Night monsters and creatures from hell are reported in most forests caves and even lakes. Ine lake has been misty until now. The mists parted and a massive castle looms against the moon.

Long ago this happened as well. A family of monster hunters came from the hidden pages of history and fought all the demons and monsters destroying them and their leader. The lord of the mysterious castle that changes every time it is revealed to the world. The name of that family was Belmont. They were human trained to fight any and all monsters and use weapons of any kind to do so. Sometimes others would help them but always normal people shubned and feared them. Driving them into seclusion.

One young magician was seeking the ruins of the belmont damily ancestral homes for weapons clues or magical artifacts when she finally found what she was looking for. A book of spells for destroying evil. She poured over it learning to control the elements and use energy to engage in magical combat tests of will and even destory monsters.

She lived in this place and practiced in solitude until one day the head and last remaining member of the belmint line returned. She felt his presence in the forest approching and quickly hides herself and all evidence of her residence. She used her magic to hide from him and watch him.

He mutters to himself alot a sign of extended isolation. He felt so strong even night creatures couldnt beat him phisically. He had two weapons a leather whip blessed and treated with anti evil properties and a silver clawed gauntlet with a grapple arrow and chain roll also blessed. She watched as the crest of his family was illuminated by the moonlight and he stepped into the doorway.

"Home sweet home. Someone has been here... many things are missing... but not the vault..." he said and he went over to the one thing she couldn't budge no matter what spell she used. A flat stone. Se heard words of power and the last one meant death and the stone vanished revealing a massive library.

Her gasp made him turn and fire his grapple at her without hesitation. He missed only barely and then she was revealed to him as her panic caused her illusion of a tree to fade. "Wait dont kill me im no creature. Im just a magician."

He walked over and slowly cranked the manual retraction as he did. "Its not wise to be sneaking around a monster killer in these times. I take it you were the one living here. You did well to hide the evidence but the cleanup is what gave you away."

He was close now and she saw his bearing was common his clothes were common his speech were outlandish but intelligible. His muscles were not seen but her ability to see energy patterns told her that he was incredibly strong. "You are welcome magician. And i thank you for protecting my new home. Even fixing it to be habitable. Something tells me youve journeyed as well."

She shook in excitement "yes until i came here. I was searching for ways to dight the night creatures demons and monsters that plague this land. Your family are a legend to the occult community so i searched all the holds i could find until i came here."

He lowered his guard and stowed his weapons. "You mist have found something to keep you hefe ling enough to fix the place and something tells me it was a magic book. You can keep it im only here for rest from my travels and to prepare for an assault on the monsters. You may even live here if you wish. Youve veen very helpful and kind."

He spoke softer now and her eyes drift to the open repository under the stone. He followed her gaze. "You want to see thise books i expect." He said and she nodded he offered her his hand. "Come on then as a resident you are allowed to learn the secret passwords and read to your hearts content."

Her heart soars and when she touched his hand she saw that fate had guided them to be together. In more ways than just meeting and living together. He didnt notice such a thing and as he guided her to the library she learned how to open and close the stone cover.

Inside was filled with books beastiaries diaries journals and cases with examples weapons and cadavers for education of anatomy. She was overwhelmed by everything and he was too careful with her. Months pass as he rests researches and practices with weapons and she poured over the volumes gathering much magical knowledge. She grew powerful wothout realizing it and he was searching for a special weapon. "Its called the Vampire Killer. Its a weapon used by my family and is effective on all creatures of evil but especially on the vampire lord that dwells and controls the creatures from the castle." She knew the legends but only legends.

Together thwy search and from time to time ocer the months night creatures would come and thwy would be slain by the pair as they learn to work together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Castle of evil  Empty Re: Castle of evil

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:43 pm

"I've heard of that weapon but not many had seen it for real. Only told in books, scrolls, and texts. Nothing else besides that." She opens a new book today after setting the one she had last month back while flipping through the pages of it. So much text and information was written in here and she was shocked how old this information was.

"IN old times, others have said your family written older texts about the vampires and yet, that just leaves more questions in the history of this. What sort of design the weapon was? Did it have some magical spell to keep it protected from the evil's of the monsters and the vampire lord himself? What other possible outcome would happen if this weapon was used against a human? Their are so many questions but not many know the answers to it." She sits down in a chair but sighs, running her fingers through her hair while studying the pages minutes after. While for the Belmont hunter, he was checking his weapon for any dents or flaws from the previous practices he's done. So far, he was able to mend it after so long.

"You make it seem like I was just pulling your leg I think how others say it? I assure you my family written and told the tales of the weapon. A powerful item but dangerous in the wrong hands my friend. From what others say they don't know the real story but from whatever story was written in other books and texts. From what they say, that can be another proven fact of what my family is like."

"Even if some of the stories others have written were not as you say?" she said looking up at him that he raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"From my older travels months ago, others have told different tails of what you are explaining so I could be wrong about it. They have their own way of story telling and for how they would tell their side of your family. *Turns page* Some have never understood your story or understood the history behind it. Some have even hated your family due to how others knew more than you all but it's something they were unsure of. Maybe many were not understanding about it but they have not stopped in proving they were better at it besides of your family."

"That's outrageous. My family knew the real ordeals of this world. The monsters that hide in the shadows and roam through the land. Many don't know the real story unless they read the true story from the old text.." He grumbles setting his weapon down. How would others say such things about his family? They don't know about his family history and now it was wrong towards it. He wasn't sure what others have said in the words of his family and he didn't like it.

He was unknowing of the words that was told but this leaves him pondering about it. She only shook her head to look down again at the book resting on the table in front of her. More of the studying continues for her since she was learning to know more about it. However, she got the feeling he was angry about this information she's told him.

"I need to find out who or how they have written about my family.."

"Their are many that has written something different, sir Belmont. You have to find which you wish to explore and just go with it." she explains but he looks at her still being silent.

"...Isn't their another way to figure this out. Or at least think of a new plan? I need to know what is going on....or at least figure something out."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:31 am

He knew the reasons of course jt was all to destoroy the family reputation. He sat down and grumbled about this old wound being opened and opened a random bestiary. The one he had picked was about death and the vampire lord and the previous encounters with them. "Im sprry i didnt mean to upset you" she said and he looked at her.

"You didnt. Actually now that i think about it ive never asked your name. What am i supposed to call you?" He said it quite bluntly and she giggles wondering when he would ask that. Niw that he did sh3 cpuld finally tell him what her name was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:58 pm

"....Rachel. It's just Rachel." she said silent after a while but looking at her lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:03 pm

It is a peasure to formally know you. I am Samson belmont son of the former head of the belmont clan Samuel. " he bowed as a gentleman would and hjs scrufy demeanour made him loom redicumous so she laughed. No one had ever treated her like a lady before. She was looking at her lap and then he went away to let her continue her book. Soon she smelled cooking and realized he was cooking some food for them. She wonders where he got the meat and realized it was venison. The smell filled the semi repaired home and made her mouth water thinking about food. It smeled so good it distracted her from her book.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:26 pm

The food she smelled was pretty good and it made her remember the times of her own life as a child. Knowing cooking brings good memories through the past or time. That just leaves her feeling more happier now. She already looks through the kitchen to see Samson at the stove but it seems he was cooking something. Whatever it was, it smells pretty good.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:12 pm

He brought her a steaming plate of meat and vegetables with a large goblet of wine balanced on top. He knelt down offering it to her as a servant would thinking he was clever to do so. It made her blush that he was humbling himself before her and even serving her. The past month must have made a impression on him and his overly polite gestures keep her heart fluttering and her mind expecting surprises.

He ate slowly showing fair table manners. She could yell he was restraining his desire to wolf down the whole playe as fadt as possible. He trusted her and that was something she hadn't felt since she was a little girl. As a young woman she was happy to accept his behaviour and even attracted to it.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:50 pm

She blinks wondering how he was really but that leaves her just going ahead and eating more. He still keeps eating more of his food but that makes her feel like he was alright so far. The thought of more food only lingers in his mind while she was smiling and eating even more. Samson and Rachel just kept eating their dinner together still silent but they were happily enjoying the food.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:18 pm

They were nearly done when they both feel an eerie feeling creep up their spines. She felt magic he felt a nightcreature. It was close to the house probably lured in by the fire and signs of habitation in this isolated forest. She was certain it was weak but even weak nightcreatures were dangerous. "Necromancy" sh3 said identifying the type of magic.

"Zombies... a large grouo of them. Easy pray. Your Fire and my whip... shoukd be enough to finish them quickly so they dont reanimate." He said and she nodded. This encounter sppiled their fun even sweet dinner together. He got up and kicked the door open before ducking down as she launched a searing bolt of fire that lases through the fist few zombies clearing his path outside so he coumd use his whip.

She followed him and saw that there were 87 left. Her spell cut through 13 of them and hjs lashing took out one after another. It was clear her fire was far more useful against these since he could only deliver a blow to one at a time unless they were lined up properly.

The stench kf rotted flesh hands in he air as does burning flesh. Hey almost make her sick and she uses ankther bolt of fire to wipe out the group closest to them. He house was surrounded and that was when they felt the feeling. This was a preemptive strike against samson or the belmont hold because theyboccupied the residence. He will controlling these creatures knew there was a belmont here and was trying to kill him as soon as possible. It didnt as of yet know of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:19 pm

She did see that most of them were still moving towards them both but that only gets Samson and Rachel to still attack and fight with magic against them. She sees more burn up into ashes while he was using the whip to cut down even more. This was a quick attack and that leaves one still fighting through and through. The more the zombies came, the more attack both of them threw.

"The smell is still as horrible. I never get how zombies could smell this bad. "she said ignoring it but fires more magic to them.

"Don't let it distract you though. This makes the others try to do tricking to their prey to make them see things. So don't let them...we should kill these zombies before they get that chance."

"Yes sir.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:26 pm

Her magic speeds up he process and it wasnt more than a few minutes later that they finished. The last few she let him take out and she leans over the nearest tree stup to vomit from the smell. Ber flame magic did in fact help and turn thwm tk dust and ashes. The smell was closer to burnd flesh and kt asnt as bad as tbe smell of necromancy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:17 pm

Samson just shook his head seeing the mess but at least all the zombies were taken down after a while. He figures they came form another area but he will wonder about it himself too. Maybe it was something else he had to figure out later down the road. He sees Rachel look around after finishing up on clearing her stomach with her senses going back to normal.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:33 am

"Hey are you okay?" He asks her seeing her run off thwn come back.

"Y-yeah... just mgh the smell..." she said supressing another urge to let loose.

"It can get pretty bad was this ypur first fight?" He asks and she nodded. She never fought nightcrwatures before and never thought zombies were that grotesque. "You get used to it after a while but kets hope that while is a long time."

"Yes.. i want ti go bacj to my book..." she said and rushed inside.

He cleaned up the mess by burning everything and she returns to her book. It wasnt easy for them and he came inside and pit tje dishes away and cleaned up from dinner. That wasnt just some random group the smell was necromancy meaning someine sent them. He assumed they were after him.

She thought they were after him as well but niether of them could guess that the monsters were after her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:34 pm

All Rachel did was keep reading to learn more during her free time. Hoping to learn a new spell or something else in the magic world. This fighting was unreal for her and she's unsure about it to be honest. Maybe she'll get the hang of it later. Samuel was used to it but he figures she'll be understand later down the road.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:02 pm

As her thoughts drift between the names of the former head of the belmont clan and the ine with her in the room a question arises. "What... what haopened yo your father? Yous eem young for a leader but if you are the onky one left you arent much of a leader are you?" She said and she thought he took offense until he looked at her.

"Hmm, well my father died saving me from night creatures when i was a baby. He used his body as a sheild to protect my crib as a vampire lord hunted down my family one by one. My mother was spared only because she was not a member of the clan. She wasnt my real mother but she was a formidable mage. As for my age i am young. Probably younger than you. Im 16. And im not sure if i am the last belmont but i am the last of the main family line. There are a few branches but i havent found them yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:48 pm

"So..you are all alone even if you don't know where your real mother is?" Rachel asked in worry.

"..You could say that yes. I wish to learn more about this and of my family history. I just hope I can find out more about it as times go on. Maybe in some hope I can figure something else out. I know I can find more information about this so..it will take time." He explains in a silent way.

She figures his family will learn and grow down the road but maybe he will see more and learn about the vampire lord that took his father. But of his birth mother..he wishes she was safe and well. Or at least hope she is alright and not involved into such things.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:41 pm

"What about you Rachel? What was your family like? Where ar ethey and why are you on your own?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:45 pm

"....Researchers. People that loved to explore and learn what they can even with magic flowing through us. We have to do a lot in order to be granted the blessing of magic. My mother then my father then it just kept going as a family tradition." She looks up from the book thinking of her family and parents.

"Most of my family is out exploring the world right now and learning what possible outcome this realm has. As for my own, they are still at home learning what they can from the new bounds of magic felt around and..I guess for me I wanted to explore and learn more magic as possible. That's when I learned a little bit of your family history so my was something of a figure....."

"I don't know where my mom really came from though. She was a traveler that came to rest in my hometown. However, my mother showed up at my father's doorstep one day asking for help and he gladly helped her. For a while, they became friends and he learned a lot from her since he loved studying. He got her into it as well that it made them grow close after a few hours. That's when it changed into it them becoming one with one another and falling in love." she smiles at the memory of her parents and the stories they told her as a kid.

"They went on wild adventures during that time but their was some things she couldn't tell him due to her own family history. She said one day he would learn it but he still has not. That's when they got married a few years later and then had me.....so you see; it's just them and me. I learned from both of them and they taught me the ways of their magic. I know their is more to my mother's story but I'm still working on learning it one day. Who knows; maybe I will later on.."

"As to why I'm on my own; I wanted to explore and learn things on my own. I'm old enough to learn what I can in some way and hope that I can understand more down the road. They said it was going to be a challenge but they said it's something to grow upon."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:11 pm

He thought it was a lovely story and told her so making her blush. "Well then learn what you can and practice all you like. I still have to finish my own education of bestiary and fighting technique. " he said and pulled out another of the heavy volumes of books about monsters. As sh3 looks at him the memory of her story made her secretly hope he would take her the way her father claimed her mother. But he was duty bound and that duty clouded out his desires for the time being.

The more time they spend together th3 more she came to love him and desire him. He had similar desires and said nothing about them even when they were plain to see on his face. He did his absolute best to be a proper gentleman and it made her curious to what sort of man he woumd grow into.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:03 pm

"Either way; lets just do our best on the road ahead. I can't wait to see what we can do together.." she smiled towards Samuel and hopes for that future. He blinks hearing her words that he chuckles rubbing the back of his head feeling the same way. "I hope so too.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:17 pm

She didnt know why he didnt just claim her as her father claimed her mother except for thst sense of duty. He resteained himself and was tempted many times to do so but always resisted. She was so inviting and so kind and respectful to him that he found it hard to resisthis urges. He did so andtheir friendship grew into a mutual fondness and respect.

The next attack against the household was skeletons and the necromancer yimself had fome to see that things were done his way and there was no victory. Too nad for him her fire magic was too much for the skeletons even the jumping ones. Samuel relied almkst entirely on his whip unless he needed to move quickly th3n he used hjs grapple and a small motor he added to reel the hook and him together.

The skeletons keep coming back meaning the only way to win was to defeat the necromancer but he was pwoerful and her magic didnt have any effect on him and the whipnwas always blocked by skeletons getting in the way.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:36 pm

After the last bit was defeated, Samuel was being healed by Rachel as she was using her magic to heal any wounds he got form the battle. She did wish she could be of more help even during that time of them training but he only lets out a sigh looking down but he noticed a cut in her lower back that seems to still be bleeding.

"Rachel, you do know you were wounded too right?" she blinks hearing this and looks back seeing the small drops of blood.

"Hmm..I had no idea I got hit but I'll heal it after I'm done with you. Besides, you did the most damage so I'm trying to get you healed first..." she mutters under her breath while checking any other areas in case he got hurt. He didn't say anything else remaining silent but that makes him look away after some time.

She really was caring for him and that made him feel more happy about it. He blushes a little from her kindness but he shook his head looking down at the floor again. When she pushes her hand against his back then removes it.

"There; I've healed you to my best but you should be alright now, Samuel."

"Thank you Rachel but you need to heal yourself now. At least let me return the favor.." he stood up looking for the first aid medicine that she was about to use her magic to heal herself. However, she felt more tired after using so much of her own magic in the fight and from healing him. She just remains sitting down to relax when he came back to ask her to lift up her shirt from behind. She didn't say anything and did that while cleaning the blood away from the cut and started cleaning it so it didn't get infected.

"Now I'm using a small alcohol to help but it might sting a little.." he warns seeing Rachel nod to embrace for it. He puts some of a cotton cloth then pats it against the deep cut. She hisses in pain from the burning sting but lowers her head enduring it.

"Sorry..."

"I..It's fine......" she hissed in a soft tone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:49 pm

He was careful and soon th3 alcohol disinfected her wounds. He bound them and she was surorised how quick he was. "Nkt your first time i see" she remarked befoe hissing as he tigtened the bandages.

"No. 12th actually or maybe the 14th." He said pausing tk correct himself but it was plain helost count.

"Sssss and you always use this stuff?" Sh3 asks and he took a swig of the heavy liquor.

"well normally i grt myself raoring drunk then do this but if i got you drunk you might just let out your secrets and i alwaysbsuspwctee girls need alot of secrets from men tk keep them guessing" he said and tha5 thought including he alcohol sting made hwr blush.

He was doing his best and limiting her pain only to make her feel sudennly very and distinctly happy to be alive. "Thats alot of booze arent you sick of it?" Sh3 asks and he shakes his head

"MMM mmm not realy its great to help r3lax the body so reflexes dont mess the wounds up worse while trying to fix them. Yohrs were shallow so i dont need to sew thwm up like a vouple of mine." He said and sh3 imagined scars on his body from such procedures.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:55 pm

"I..I see.."

"Either way; I never knew someone like you can do such a thing either way. Maybe I'm wrong but that could be a different status.." he mutters looking to her but then remains quiet after some time. He figures Rachel isn't know about fights so maybe he needs to get used to it. After he finishes up, he sets the medic items away and was ready to go and she was too. He already remained silent after some time but this makes things calm again.

"Thank you....."

"You are welcome, Rachel."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:27 pm

He was used to fights he was used to sustaining life threatening injuries and pushing through them. She saw that the mext night wheb he got a old complaint act up. His first true life threatenibg injury. Warching him trian was somethinf she did when shr wanted to be near him bjt couldnt say. She warched a she took off his shirt and saw the scar od beibg flayed or raked by claws. They wete deep ibto his back and he turned and she saw a stabbing scar to his lungs. To her eye it looked as if he had treated them himself and let them heal in their own.

As he rubbed a potent balm on the scars she smelled eastern herbs and medicines in that balm. From the silk road. Then she saw what keeps him going as she used her truesight on him. He had a burning spirit controlled by his will. A spirit of fire and tempered with icecold logic contained with a swirling wind and contained within a body that could fail at any moment. Her sight revealed a past of pain suffering that was now over and as she watched sje saw that the yhing tjat ended this suffering was her.

He had deep feelings for her and wished for her to feel peace and love with him but could never say. As she looked deeper into his soul she saw a curse, a family duty yo slay the embodiment of chaos in this world desitined to be reborn when the evil of men called to the darkness. His himan name was vlad tepes his name that everyone had grown to fear was.. "Dracula" she whispered and turned off her truesight. She heard the stories and knew the legends but to him and his family they were facts.

He hears her whisper and jumos up looking around but she was gone. Returned to the library. She scours tje library for every book and artifact for referenses to dracula and how to stop him. There was inly 4 books. The first written by leon belomont. Called lament of innocence, the second by a trevor melmont called draculas curse. The third written by simon belmont called castlevania and the fourth had no title. It was older than the others and when she opened it it detailed the events of alucard the son of dracula and his symphony of the night. All told of dracula being reborn summoned or his castle only to be destoryed time and time again by the belmont line. Leon was the first belmont to witness dracula and tels of his origin.

As she poured over the books learning about dracula she realized she was in a story that was told over generations. And that alucards book was written when trevor wrote his. And that leons book was written by an alchemist. She searched for this alchemists works and found no such volume. Only a list of upgrades to a cross that works as a whip kept preserved in a portrait of the belmont family crest. These upgrades wrre mechanical in nature and as she reaches up to the crsst to retrieve the combat cross her chair wibbed and sent her tumbling down.

For a moment she expected to hurt her self but as she tumbled she didnt feel any impact. When she opened her eyes she was in Samuels arms. He caught her. "Why were you trying to reach the crest?" He asks her worried for he rsafty and she burned hot to blush and stood up quickly.

"There is a weapon there. It was made by an alchemist called rinaldo it is a whip much like your leather one but it can be upgraded with things to make it more lethal to the nught creatures and even dracula itself." He looked at her suspiciously until she showed hom the books she found.

He read the pages she indicated and a dawning of understanding came over him. "Vampire killer... it does exist."

"Yes and we need to make it. For aome reasin a combat cross never decays but the upgrades do if we can get this weapon fully armed you might not need that grapple gun on your arm anymore." She said and he was astounded that she mad eso many connections.

"Very well. We will begin our journey after i recover from the battle... we need to bury this place and mark it for future generations... if there are any..." he said looking doubtful of his ow survival and thus the survival of his family.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:59 am