Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Castle of evil

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Castle of evil  - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle of evil

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:03 pm

"Why do you say it that way? It's like you think you will.."

"Every human has that fear and knowing the outcome can only make it a different story. If I did...then at least someone else knowing of this can help the people in the future." He said looking to her but he only sees Rachel just sigh and looking more worried of him now.

"You shouldn't say that you know because of something so silly. I know deep down you will be fine and still be alive like any other. Knowing your family bloodline will still remain true and strong. You shouldn't let it become a down issue." she mutters to him while Marcus just sighed again.

"..Are you worried about it?"

"A bit..I just don't want anything happening to you....that is the issue of it. I Just...don't want anything happening to you......that is all. You are my ally and I just wish that you will be alright.."

"As I said, I'm fine. It's not a bother because I do my best to live even if I never experienced fighting before. You have more experience than I do...but that is something to learn about it."

".......I see. Well, maybe during our journey we can train you to do better in fighting at the moment. Learn the basics and weapons that might do well when combined with your magic..." he explains looking towards her but that made her remain silent after some time. He figures this was a question but that was nothing of a issue. For now, they will work together to make this work or at least figure something else out for each other. She was happy for that and hopes for the best.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:10 pm

A week later the house was buried and marked as a grave. She set magical traps to prevent anyone except belmonts and their branch kindred from finding or entering. Theu gsther their trabbeling belongings and set out. On his hip gleamed the combat cross and she had several magical texts to help her learn more types of magic.

As they travel she soon remembers how dangerous the world was. On their first night a werewolf stalked them and they had to set a trap for it using their clothes and a campfire. She shivered in her undergarments in the cold night since her robe and clothes were prooped up on a log to make the creature think it was still tracking them. He had covered himself in mud but she refused to do so simce a bath was nowhere nearby.

She hides in a tree and waits as the werewolf prowls closer sniffing. It was confused smelling two of her and nearly went to her tree when it saw her clothes and howled keaping at rhe campsite.

She leaps down and he burst from the mud. He lashed it with the chain of the cross and she spears it with ice magic effectively killing it. She shivered and rushed to get her clothes and don them while he inspected the corpse.

"It's a pup... theres a den nearby... either that or its a man who was turned.." he said and she hasrilt pulls in her clothes and warms her body by the fire. "I told you to use the mud its not ad bad as tou think.

"Do you know what lives in mud? Germs and germs make you sick and its cold and wet and on a cold night youl freeze to death. " she said through chattering teeth. .

"Funny because i feel fine and thats because the inner layer has my heat and the outer layer is blocking my heat. As for germs meh ive been sick with worse than a bit of mud or rot can give me. I do fight rotting corpses from time to time and cadavers aleays have the most potent flesh eating germs." She shuddered at his words and covers her ears she did not need to hear of flesh eating diseases or rotting corpses right now. And he laughed.

"Its nkt funny"

"Yes it is this is the wild you have to get dirty to survive here." He said and she turned away from him in a huff. He did scrapethe mud off bit by bit and soon she saw him completely bare. He didnt seem to mind and he used some water for cookingto get the tough dirt off him. She saw more scars and several were bites.

"Do you mind covering up?" She asks as she grew red in the face he tilted his head at her and realized what she meant before donning his clothes from the log they were dressing.

"Sorry.. i guess i dont think about this sort of thing. Im so comfortable around you." He said and that mad eher blush worse.

"Comfortable or not its not something that a girl should see. It does weird things to yheir minds." She said and he didnt comment he did supress a laugh and he dressed.

"Im sorry i really am. I guess im not civilized " he said and sat down and stsrted to cook simething in yhe pot they set up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:37 pm

"You don't really see other people out here do you?" she asked while dressing again but hears the same for Samuel too.

"Not really. Only during my travels and you too. You seem to be the only one that was close here to me and well...explaining much to be honest." he said thinking a little. "However, I might be wrong about that because of something else. Maybe I don't see many but I wonder how lives of people do.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:06 pm

He put some meat and seasonings in the water and boiled it down to a broth before adding veggies and mkre seasonings. He was making a stew and a small one since there was two of them. She left her robes open to show her body off to him and he only glances at her.

He had to focus on cooking or he d mess up and she smiles at his shy behaviour. He was only 16 afterall and she may have been a bit older bjt she knew what she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:26 pm

She was hugging herself still trying to keep warn, watching the burning of the flames in front of them. This was not too bad but she was looking more relaxed now thanks to it. Even if she also felt slightly hungry too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:35 pm

He sniffed the pot deeply amd stirrs it adding flour to thicken thw stew. He tirs it more and more and finally right when he rhunger was aboht ti be audibke he dios her bowl into the pot and hands it to her. "All done." he said and she hilds the bowl in her hands and lao letting it warm her up as it cooled down.

He emptied the pot into his bowl amd did the same blowing on it to cook it faster. Being together lole thks and knkwing of his family line made her have a daydream of bearing his children amd making a family. It was a sweet thought and she harbors it slowly because he had a duty to defeat rhe dracula in the castle of evil.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:00 pm

"MMmmm that smells pretty good." she said as a comment to Samuel that he blinks looking up then showed a light smile on his face. He didn't expect that but she was always nice so Rachel only giggles finding him really sweet.

"What's wrong?" she asked happily.

"Nothing; nothing..It's fine. I know it's just...well......Hmmmm.....never mind. I know that you will love the food and I hope it's better for you." he said happily while she was smiling gently towards the thought. He only looks more happier now that he was starting to eat his food like she was too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:23 pm

It was a quiet night while they ate and he glances at her body more than ince and she noticed. It oekased her that he kiked what he saw and it drives her a little wild that he didnt say anything. He was happy and seeing her happy was good.

Whenthey finish eating he curks into his bedroll and turns away so she can undress for bed. She did and the chill made her push her bedroll next to his and snuggle close. He didnt react or move a way he only blushed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:31 pm

She remains silent for a while and goes ahead with sleeping already. It seems to show she was tired for now but she was alright. Knowing the outcome of this. All Samuel did was sleep and she did the same while shutting her eyes slowly. She only smiled from the whole thing before looking calm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:49 pm

The dawn chaased a horribke night away and she woke up first. He was still asleeo and she wraos her arms around him and hugs him to her chest. She jnew that woukd wake him uo and startle him but that mad eit fun ti her.

Ooc: gotta go prepare the lawn for fireworks get some sleep if you can.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:00 pm

He was sorta adorable when sleeping like this but she'll keep it to herself. The feelings of this only made her happier now. He slowly tries to cuddle up against her that she was smiling and relaxing minutes later. He only looks nervous and shy after some time that he carefully pulls her close that Rachel blushes slightly thanks to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:47 am

"We need to get going" he said and she shook her head.

"Mm mm not yet." She said holding him toghter to her chest and watching him burn redder. He relented and let her hild him intil she got bored with it and when she didnhe got up and stsrted ti clean up the camp. She stayed in her bedroll watching him and sighed happily.

He was serious about needing to get going and she stood up and dressed when he walked down to the nearby creek to wash the pot and bowels. She rolled the bedrolls and suddenly heard a branch break behind her. She twisted and fired an icebolt at the sound she went to investigate and saw she killed a baby werewolf.

That made her nervous because he had said the wolf from tbe night before was either from a nearby den or a turned human. And it seemed he was right about the den. She rushed to the creek and kust as she saw it shebwas cuaght from behind and had he rmouth covered

"Shhh" it was samuel and she went from terrified and aboit to scream to suddenly aroused. "It was a den" he hissed in her ear and he pointed at tbe creek. On the other side was a cave. She presed close and made him very nervous. He removed his hand from her mouth and she whispered i his ear in a hushed dirty way

"I killed one all on my own it tried to assault me while you were gone." She said and her time was dripping with heat just to tease him.

"Good. We are going to go in there and wipe them all out. I saw tracks for 15 maybe 20." He said and she wonders where he saw the tracks and noticed he had left the pot and bowls by the creek.

"Thats alot how do we beat them?" She asks and he was working on it

"First we send a few fireballs into the cave and seal the entrance with ice. That will choke them out and when they break out we pick them off one by one. The smime will mess with thwir senses throwinf them off" he said and she presses against him more. He really had a decent mind for strategy against monsters and it helped her that he was employing he rmagic so much so she could practice.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:34 pm

"You really think that will work?" she asked looking behind her that she sees Samuel nod and lets her go.

"Trust me; their different than normal werewolves so it should be a little practice for you, Rachel."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:42 pm

She sighs and takes a deep breath. She threw a massive explodi g fireball i to the cave and sealed the enterance with ice just as he sajd and soon she saw many werewolves crashing i to the glass before begging burned. The fire ahe started was potent relying on the fur of the werewolves to catch and slrwad tk the rest and that was ecaxtly what happened. Thw alpha broke the ice wall before the otbers died ut it was toolate. They were all burned kr chomed by the amoke.

The alpha was furious at its pack bei g wioed ojt and that was 2he. Samuel actually leaps out and slashed out with tbe combat cross.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:16 pm

It roars out from the whole thing but it makes Samuel just keep holding the beast down and made sure it didn't try anything else. From the possible outcome just makes Rachel wonder how he was able to do this even from what she found out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:56 pm

It tbrew him off with a roar and stalked arpund him. It was furious its pack was dead and here were the culprits right here. It leaps at him and he ros to the skde lashing kt withna combo that removed one kf its fore limbs and took out an eye.

"Hurry up and attack it while i have it distracted." He said to her as he dodged another attack. He didnt know why she was just watching but guessed she was tired from the pells she used.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:41 pm

"Right right sorry!" Rachel held up one hand, chanting something under her breath then fires a stun spell that hits the werewolf away from Samuel. She sees it slam into the wall before it tries moving or breaks her spell.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:17 pm

He lashed it repeatedly until it burned away in death and he panted a bkt from hkw hard and fast he had to kove to avoid getting hurt. He was very tired and stepped forward to enter the cave. That worried her and she followed quickly. He told her h3 was going to check for any possible survivors and exits.

"Why its scary and dangrrous here" she asks and he keeps going.

"Because its what i do. And the castle will be worse. Its filled with an aura that bringsbout the darker side of us. This tunnel is nothing compared d to that." He said and she gulped. She saw the bonepile and hugsbhim tight not wanting to be added to it and he keeps going holding her hands where they cling to him.

They found the remains of the werewolves and counted the groups of ashes. There was no other exit and theyball seemed to be there. She didnt let go even when he told her they were all dead and she huggedbtighter finding great comfort in holding him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:22 pm

She sees ahead but this leaves Samuel remaining quiet but tired. He was going to fix this in his own way or any way possible to stop the werewolves from doing anything else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:37 pm

They walk put of th3 fave and she lets him.gl when theyw ere no longer surroundednby bones and ashes. They bith return to camp and she realized he didnt stop her f4om hugging him. In fact he was blushng from her holding him so close.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:51 pm

She didn't say anything at this moment but it felt nice being held in someone's arms that care. However, she didn't know how he feels about it. "Ahem; are you....alright? You been holding me for a while.." she sees him tense up to quickly let go and saying sorry.

"It's fine; it's fine..you just were out of it..." she said smiling friendly to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:02 pm

I was not youre the one who grapped me in the tunnel i was just trying to mke you fel beyyer nkw that we were out kf the tunnel" he said and she giggles at hkw defensive he wasm
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:21 pm

"Uh huh sure." she teased to happily hug him but Samuel only remains silent while looking away from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:25 pm

Trying not to hurt her he trkes to seperate fom he only to fqll down. She controlled the fall so she landed o too lf him and keeps hugging him close. She squeals and giggles on the way down and murrs sitting on too kf hjs lap and leaning over him to keep clinging tk him, as her ideas to bear him children were growing stronger as a hard lump presses hard against her. He restrained himswlf but with her on top and keeping close it was impossible to move away or get hwr off him.

He was trying to stop his body from reacfing tk all this bjt hjs hirmones were going wild. After all wbat guy can resist a beautiful woman very clearly teasing him for her own amusement and definitly not trying tk harm him. He was losing bis grip on reality as she snuggles up to him as he was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:45 pm

"...Rachel please. Could you at least let me sit up now? I don't like being on the ground this way..." he grumbles under a soft breath but he only looks right to see her tilting her head smiling. She never guessed how precious he was. He seems to be a lot like his father or his mother. Did his mother do the same thing with his father? Maybe? He just sighed seeing her move back to let him sit up and smile.

"Sorry sorry. Didn't mean to get you flushed that way. You are just way too cute. It's hard not to." she smiled seeing him just remain quiet again. He even moves back seeing her reach to pat his shoulder. He really was caring for her which was nice. "Either way; how about we just relax for now...I'm sure later on we can get some food or something." he wanted to get back a little to calm down but sees her giggling.

"Hey, Samuel?"

"Yes?"

"Were your parents like this? Shy and all bothered? I don't know if your mother or father was like this." she said happily.

".......Hmmm, honestly that depends. I know they loved one another but it's hard to explain. Maybe I need to find more clues on that and I will know." he answers now standing up as she did the same smiling.

"If it's possible I would like to know. You just look precious..." she said seeing him blush again. He then clears his throat looking away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:10 pm