Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Castle of evil

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Castle of evil  - Page 3 Empty Re: Castle of evil

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:07 pm

Heied aabout not liking being held tk the ground. Hat much was certain. She knew by the lum in hjs pants thst he wanted her and that she was definitely getting to him in a good way. She suspected it was his former nobiity that prevented him from acting in such a romantic fashion with her. She giggles quielty to herself breaking down thise walls woumd be fun. As woumd all the littke games she coumd play to arouse him.

She liked hiw he reacted and it made her want him that much more. Of course he coumdnt say hkw he felt he was too shy and hjs family responsibility made condisering romance even for one night dangerous. He did want her. He femt hkw deeply she was attracted to him and hiw deeply he wanted her. He coumdnt just act lime that towards her coukd he?

He wasnt sure. The lie tasted bitter to him and he wished never to lie to her again. He hadnt made his decision yet but she made hers. She didnt mind waiting for him to admit hiw he felt.

"Rachel... im sorry... i lied... truth be known i do enjoy tour company. You have a fire in you im accustomed to supressing in myself. That fire seems to grow stronger and as the mintues pass it becomes harder to deny yojr beauty and your attraction to me. I resist nkt because of anythng kf you, but because of my duty to the land. I kill monsters. Should we choos to become one they will know and attempt to target you to hurt me. I dont wish to have you hurt because of my enemies." He was trying so hard to be formal and regal and he almst tot it right.

"Im well aware cutie. I dont mind. They can use me all they want tk get at you but i promkse i can take care of myself." Was this it? Was he going to claim her? She hoped so and he accepted her words as true.

"Then, please fogive my uncouth manner and instruct me in the ways of physical love, for of thjs art i have no practice nor experience." He said it as noble as he could speak and she giggles leaning against him.

"Neither do i my devoted companion i am merely showing my joy at the pleasure of your company and the fire you bring out from betwixt my legs." She said and he bkushed far worse.

"Then by your leave i would ask that you take me as thy honor see fit and i swear to you to give you mine entire heart." It wasnt much of a come on bjt he kisses her hand as a sign kf hjs promise to honor hjs words. It was a bit flowery to speak as they did and he didnt fully understand jjst how romantic he sounded to her because as he said he never had experience with the pketic side of the art of courting a young beautiful maiden. And speaking in an archaic way was something he never did before but read in one of her books.

One that hqppened to be a romantic story between a lord and a maiden who came to stsy with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:38 pm

"But of course.." she smiled to see him give another nod, holding her hand but gives another sweet kiss. He really means it and that only just remains silent. They kept near each other while speaking and talking happily after a while. This just leaves her and him thinking about it and other things. Knowing the enemies out there would try anything. That and they knew of his family's own history. She knew she'll be fine due to that.

True, she has low fighting experience but that wouldn't stop her from learning.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:07 am

Maybe she hadnt gotten as far as he had in that book or she was kust playing fkr time. In archaic speech he told her to keep her affeftions gong to their possible outcome but she seemed tl stop. Was she only thinkkng of the warning? Or was she delaykng to make him question what was happenkng. He wasnt sure. For now no creatures could hurt them and they were close now. Pressing against eachither and she giggles more as he kosses her lips next sending her senses reeling with delight.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:09 pm

Though, after thinking about it Rachel looks to think a bit more about something. She slowly looks silent after some time that she begins thinking a bit. Samuel looks confused at her expression then sees her remain more quiet.

"You know? Should we wait then if that is making you worried? Do you want to?" she asked.

"Wait???"

"Well, we are still young right? Maybe we are going too fast from all that or am I wrong?????" she asked scratching her cheek thinking a little more. She didn't want to push him in some way but it leaves her more curious.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:05 pm

"I did say do as you wish remember? If you feel thats nessecary then i wont force you." He said slowly. He expected her to want something now and was a teeny bit disappointed. He was worried but onky because of her safty and the sorts of things they woukd eventually have to fight. "As long as the threat of dracula looms i dont think we coumd have anything more than a night ir two of peace." He said.

She kisses his cheek hugging him "Then we will wait. At least for a little while longer. Im certain once we complete the vampire killing combat cross you and i will be older wiser and clkser to where you dont worry about thungs happening to me. " she said and he had a thought

"Did you get gandalfo rinaldi's map aorted out yet?" He asks trying to change the subject and she whipled out the book she found written by him.

"Not yet so far the only clue i have is for the grapple upgrade. It says here that the tombs will perform the nessecary functions to ulgrade it we jjst have to place it i the recepticle. According to what i read the osest one to us is the ancient priory of the brotherhood of light. Ive never heard of them tho" she said scrathing her bead a sshe read the passage she marked again.

"I know of them. An ancient order of knights dedicated to slayjng monsters only nobility were allowed to join and it is said leon left the order to face the vampire walter bernhiert." Samuel said and he pulled out a map from hjs pouch. Unfolding it he marked out the old forest on it tk the south kf their location. "Itz here. Atthe center. The priory stands where the castle was when leon discovered in. In he forest of endless night. " he said and she bmushed pink. He name had a bjt kf a romantic sound to it and she was happy they were going to be together for thjs journey.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:26 pm

"Is that the proper location for the items?" She asked seeing him nod.

"Yes. Knowing where we need to go for them will show us we will be close." He explains while Rachel thinks a bit towards it. She wanted to be sure this journey isn't a trap but no one has been to the location called the forest of endless night. It was almost like a trap or something else of a dangerous place. Maybe a place for many young ones to explore themselves from what she read on from the books.

"Maybe the group still lingers in that forest. WE will never know till we check it out."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Rhe brorherhood of light disbanded after dracula killed them all. No ine is left excpet the animared corpses left rhere ro decinsecrate the grounds." He said and she remembered rhe feeling of a necromancer in ine if the previous fights. Not just the one they killed but a stringer one.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:26 pm

She blinks hearing that but thinks of the stories she's told over the years. Knowing the monster Dracula did so much over the time. Samuel figures that things will change later on during that time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:08 pm

They return to camp and put everything away. Their destination was the old priory thehw ere talking about. They turned and begi. To head for it. She wouldnt stop looking at him and soon she began to wish she had decided to do something with him. Make out or even take him as he suggested. They may be more chances or there might not. This journey to find the combat cross upgrades was defi itly goj g to be filled with dangers and ose moments sk she wohmd have ankther chance sooner than she thought.

She saw him pouring over a map when he was walking and as he did he noticed the road was different than the map said. She read the passage again and he turned. There to the south once again was the entrance to a long abandoned road. It looked haunted and he walked down it or stsrted to when she clutched his arm hugging it between her breasts. "No.. dont go that way..." she said almost scared. The road made her feel weird.

"Its the only way. Thus may be the only path that was paved the trees are tbe thinnest here. " he wa confident but she looks into the gloom. Befoe them.

"This place is evil... i dont think there are just undead here. But forest monsters and nature spirits as well." She said a d he had learned to accept her warnings.

"Yes it is. It also happens to be the mkst direct way. Im certain when we get through it will close in on us and we will have encounters. As for the spirits and the cofest monsters fire is always a good way to hold them off or defeat them. " he said rememberi g the beastiary he read. She knew this but sbe still felt the creeping feeling. Thjs may be a place where powerful thngs dwell.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:54 pm

"I still think we-"

"You trust me don't you?" he asked worried but she remains silent trying to think. True, Rachel did trust him but she wasn't sure of the feeling. She only looks silent after a while while looking down again. Maybe it just makes her worried. That only made him wonder if she was alright.

"I know we will be fine...just trust me..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:59 pm

"I do trust you.. bjt i dont trust such an obvious entry point." She said softly.

"If we dont take this path we will be taking ankther path that isnt so wide and be at an even greater disadvantage. As well as putting the forest at risk." He said it so sure of things that she looked at him. Was he really thunking ofnthebsafty of the foresr as well as their own?

"Youre serious... you wont take ankther path?" She asks and he nods.

"Thjs is the safest. On thjs path kothing can nest so we will see them coming sure as we are seen coming that and the wider space makes it easier to hit muktiple enemies with your fire spell." He was so confident in ber spells and even in her tbat she blushed he wasnt being fajr and he knew that complimenting her made her why and bring her desires out of her.

She resisted as always but he was doing his best to raise her confidence. He trusted her and he knew the description in the book was an appropriate map to the upgrades let alone the priory where evil monsters dwell.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:32 pm

She didn't know what else to tell him but it seems she won't win this. That proves to her that he's willing to still go the same path till then. She remained quiet after a while before he goes ahead and starts leading towards that path that he sees her following him. They didn't say anything after a while before he goes ahead with following after him. They make their way down the pathway but she hopes that he was able to just hope she'll trust him.

The path was unsettling for her but she just remains quiet and walks by his side.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:15 am

As the gloom becomes darkness the trees changed. They were overgrown and felt very dsrk to her. Twigs and weak branches seem to reach out and snag them onky tk break. She felt like they were rewching out tk grab her. The path soon widens a little and she felt spirits nearby. One came from under the ground and a vine wraps around her leg snaking up to her thight in onmy a second making her cry put and try to unwrap it.

He turned and more spirits were frlt as more vines were growing from th ground to entangle them. Then they hear a mournful cry and a huge shadow opened to a flower with a breathtaking beauty inside. Rachel stopped resisting for a moment and then she was caught and dangled upside down. He was slowly bekng cacooned and he threw a vial of holy water to start a small fire to free himself. It was all happenkng fast and thw fire made the breathtaking beauty in the flower suddenly snarl and the vines retreat ecept the ones holding her.

She tried a frie spell but her energy was being drained and it effected her ability to focus a spell. "Fire! Ill get you both for that. I was just going to eat you but now i thunk ill toy with you first girlie." The alrune shrieks at them and more vines wrap around her restricting ber movement. None that touched her clothes could drain her energy jjst the one around her leg and thigh touching her skin she knew the possible outcome and workd harder to conjure up a fireball spell.

Samuel lashed with the combat cross and his whip forcing the girk to sway and dodge. The flower was immune to any damage and so were the vines unless it was fire.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:40 pm

"Damn it! I need to find a way to break these things!" He tires again in fighting the vines but sees a few slam him away while he was fighting them off. He even sees Rachel struggling in the ones that held her or trying to cast a spell.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:21 pm

He managed to strike an opening and she felt the grip looses enough ti allow her to aim her spell at the body inside tje flower. Tje firebalm went off breaking tje grip and sending her falling. Sje cuaght hwrself and prepares anotjer fire slepp while he uses an ariel combination on the body hurting it more and more. They were close to beating it and it wailed in agony as it lashed out trying to push them away.

Rachel ducked ns fired the finishing blow turning the flower and body to ashes. And that was the first encounter with a monster in this huanted pathway. It was no boss just a regular nightcreature. The vines crumbled before reaching him and he relaxed his guard.

"Alrune cant move. Their spores travel in the bodies of infected maidens. This one was surprised by us so it didnt have time to trap and infect you." He said and tjat made her feel much better. Then she jumps on him laughing

"I did it i did it i killed the creature and saved you. " she was so excited that the gloom was no longer troubling her and he was blushing red from her tigjt hug and how jappy sje seemed. "Im ready for whatever happens. Lord Belmont." She said and lets go to walk down the path with hope and pride in her step.

He enjoyed her being happy and follows quietly as she hums and weaves jer walk to match the tune in her head. "Im really proud of you milady. I knew you would find this place easy to start with." He said and follows. She fell back next to him and walks with him beaming with confidence.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:19 pm

"So now, we should be good with whatever we are doing. Maybe we will be more calm after a while. Or so due to everything happening. In some way, I'm sure their will be more monsters along the way so we should be able to work together and stop the monsters..." he said quietly while seeing her nod to agree with him. She knew that things will be touch but that only proves things will be just fine after a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:38 pm

Theu walk for a pair of hours before another encounter makes him stop and push her back into a tree. He presses hard making her blush and she didnt see what he saw. She hears it though. Heavy creaking footsteps and he presses her hard agains the ruined wall. The steps were gettin closer and she coukdnt belive what she saw.

It was a walking giant tree. It resembled a tree in yhe forest but walked like a man. He was afraid of this treeman and she soon saw why. It reached over to the neighboring wall and lifted it up with no effort. It was looking for something.. for them and she knew if she cast a spell it would find them if he attacked it wpuld beat him. But together maube they could do it.

It dropped the wall right back where it was and he let her up slowly preparing his weapons for the fight. The bkessed whip and the combat cross lash out a sshe pours a large ammoubt of power into a sustained flame spell. It wasnt as hard or as long to cast as a fireball and the stream of flames wash over the thick barklile scales that were the hide of this creature.

It roars in pain and slams down hard wjere samuel was. Rachel keeps the spell going as the flames take hold. He lashed aiming for the eyes and she moved her spray of flames to its face and saw the whole body shaking. She was really hueting it and he was striking the burned areas to stagger it.

The creature picks up a rock and hurls it at her while she rolls oit of the way and resumes her spell just as a massive hand was about to crush her. It staggers back and she was saved when he wraps the whip and the chain of the combat cross around its head and pulls it back. It was off balance and twisted to hit him.

He took the hit and was sent flying dropping his weapons.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:54 pm

"Samuel!" She sees him still crashing into other trees that Rachel looks up seeing the tree man taking a swing at her. At first, she ducks from his attack and tries firing more spells. She knew a few fire spells usually did the trick but it ducks to roar towards her. She tires again to keep on moving without it catching her. She also wanted to be sure Samuel was alright after that hit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:46 pm

He wasnt dead and he got up and retrieved his whips before returning to the fray. He lashed harder and faster stopping the creature and causing it to turn and focus on him. That was her chance and she fires more flames at it. They were whittling it down bit by bit and it was craking and crumbling as it tried to move. She fired a heavy ball of fire at the same time as he lashed with both whips and it crumbles to ashes.

She was surprised to find a magical spirit left over. It took the form of a scroll and when she reads it she lewrned a great deal about using her powers tl repair the human body. He was coiling his whips when she tried the spell on h8m and he falls down feeling the itch as his healing was accelerated beyong human levels. He panted and was sweating as she keeps the spell going. He waa being healed and it was nkt pleasent because he wasnt prepared for it. When she finished he never felt better and she was a bit tired.

The fight lasted a paor of hors and she was using magic the whole time. He guessed she needed rest and she couldnt disagree so they step off the path and set up camp.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:11 pm

She kept near the fire feeling it's warmth but this leaves her already resting up more. That spell really took a lot of her magic but it's worth it. Thanks to it, Samuel was alright and healed again after that battle. However, she only remains silent after a while looking down. He wonders if she was alright but Rachel was strong so it was just fine. He already had something else being cook for now for their dinner since she was rubbing her arms not liking this new view of this camp site.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:53 pm

"Cant we camp near a wall or something? Does it have to be in thick of trees?" Shw asks him and he nodded.

"The path is watched and the walls remain even with monsters checking them. They leave the walls. The walls are a trap to catch unsuspecting people sleeping." He said like he knew what was going on.

"How do you know?" She asks and he sat next to her and wraps his arm and blanket around her.

"I dont, im guessing based on what we observed. Anything could happen but monsters know humans stick to pathways and shelters. One could even come up on us while we sleep." He said and that last part scared her making he rcling tightly to him.

"Dont say things like that its creepy enough here anyways." Shw said as a bit of fear was in her voice.

"Im sorry i didnt mean to scare you. Ill try not to from nkw on." He said and she snuggles up closer.

"Good are you going to stay up?" She said it a bit wearily as she starts to slip off.

"For a little while. Im going to keep you warm and look out for monsters. I wont let anything ge tyou while you sleep." He promised and she felt her feelings for him rising once more. It wasnt easy for her to hold back from sweet small romances with him when he was being so kind to her.

"Dont stay up too long. You need test too." She said as her voice grew softer and her eyes droop. A few seconds later she was asleep and he felt warm but alone with his thougts.

Ooc: there will be spirits bjt not in her dreams they arent too dangerous just chilling and creepy the whip and her fire magic are all that will work in dispelling them. Running wont help becaue they will follow.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:35 pm

ooc:.....Ok

bic: Samuel looks silent seeing her resting up while she was resting up after a while. This made him hope that she is alright after a while while he was remaining silent. This only made this remain silent. The thought what monsters could do to them. Both male and female monsters roam around here but it's mostly beasts.

He wouldn't let them touch him or her so he is doing his best in working on it. He keeps watch with his eyes gazing out into the dark forest seeing the bushes move in the light breeze. Even seeing a few other things going on during that time. It's unknown right now to what is happening but can you blame him for worrying. For now, he just keeps watch for a couple of hours.

Samuel did grip his whip ready just in case but it shows nothing going on. He did feel slightly sleepy but it only remains quiet. He did see that Rachel turns in her sleep after a while looking relaxed but still slightly scared.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:35 pm

He dozed after some time and wakes before she did. He saw her still scared and thrn he d3cided it was time to move on. He kicked sand and dirt onto the fire making its embers go out and then she woke up. He was still there and keeping her close and that reassured her.

"Get your spells ready. Evil spirits are surrounding us. I think you may be feeling their presence." He said warning her. She pouted not wanting the first tbings he said to be about evil things.

"Good morning to you too mister" she Said bitterly. Then she sees passing through the trees a head glowing in a brownish light coming towards them. It moans and he lashes it and it vanishez with a wail. She notuc3d he used the blessed whip not the combat cross.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:34 pm

He didn't say anything while seeing Rachel only remain silent after some time. She just remained quiet for some time but had her spells ready for the time. He only sees everything going ahead that she was ready to go. Maybe in another way, that leaves her over thinking in some time. She was ready to go and so was he.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:04 pm

They pick their way through the foliage returning to the path. Every so often a spirit would appear and float towards them and he kashed each one. Soon theyw ere coming in pairs. He could stoll lash them bit theuw ere slowing down and when theu resch the path and continue ob it they seem to multiply. He cold handle two even three and four. But after a mile or so they appear in groups of 6 or 7 and she was ready for them. He didnt let her wall behind him he preferred her at his side and that put her in a position of equality and to fight beside him. She wasnt just support to him she was essential.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:41 pm