Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Castle of evil

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Castle of evil  - Page 40 Empty Re: Castle of evil

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:29 pm

Even now, Rachel was worried because she didn't want them to get the wrong idea. Even if they were her dark sisters. It still worried her. Even now, she sighed to look ahead but she didn't want to leave Samuel's side.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:48 pm

As she went to the highest authority to report in as was customary for returning sisters she made sure Samuel was with her. Some of the sisters she knew would want to ensnare a man like him with their magic while others with their wiles. Already talk was spreading about how she had left to seek knowledge was returning with a man in tow. The older sisters recognized he was a Belmont and were un awe.

Belmont were among the few men of the occult accepted if not welcome to the order and the fact she found one was already spreading liem wildfire. The dark sisters wanted to harvest his power to use for themselves. Some others wanted to sample him and his energy. The light sisters few tho the were saw this as a sign that the vampire lord will be challenged.

As she delivered her report on the goings on of the world Rachel explained everything since arriving at the Belmont hold. Till the present day. The council listened with rapt attention occasionally glancing at Samuel apparently expecting him to speak but he remained silently watching. He was on hjs guard for anything and his eyes never stop moving unless they fall on Rachel.

"Clearly you have no intention of remaining here. We will allow you to resume your journey after your examination." The leader said knowing to hold her would be futile given the nature if her journey and that she would bring back knowledge when she returned next time.

This surprised Rachel and she was glad she wouldn't have to leave Samuel by himself. They were led to samuels room first where he was to remain until called for meals or summons. As for her she begrudgingly went to her own room to rest. It was the same as ever and she giggles as she saw the traces of her childhood in this room. She wished for Samuel ti be with her but men were restricted on the temple grounds.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:31 pm

Though, it was good to see old memories here. Some good and some really happy for her. Though, she relaxed remembering so much it made her heart feel warm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:10 am

As she remembered she looked out the window and saw hiw things changed. As many sisters were out their rooms were dark. Some sisters had men with them and their rooms were dark. She noticed the auras of the place were off and darker than before. The darkness called to her as her lust once did. She remembered how badly she desired Samuel and when he hesitated hiw she turned to the darkness to try and sate her growing hunger for his cum.

Some had gone as far as she had some devoted themselves to serving the beasts they summoned giving them victims to prey on. She saw all this because in her time with Samuel her magic power had grown beyond anything she knew about here and the illusions hiding the darkness didn't fool her.

At first she was shocked by hiw rampant everything seemed to be and she thought about rushing to Samuel side and getting out but the magic of the place wouldn't let her leave until her test was finished. She looked away half of her wanting to feel the dark pleasure again the other half wanting Samuel like before and almost starting her up like back then.

She was stronger now and these desires she had would grow stronger like before. But she could restrain herself. As for Samuel he noticed and his experience with her told him they would be okay. But he was wrong. She had him and most of the sisters didn't have a mate to help them control the power allowing the beasts to have their way with the sisters that give in to their darkness.

Those that did as the order promised and sought a mate to help them control their hunger were firm believers in the origin of the order and she could find them for company If she needed to speak to a sister. She knew some that would never fall and went to see them to share her story with them.

Samuel remained in his quarters knowing this was her time to be the main and that there was little he could contribute since this was her area of expertise. Many sisters visit him seeking companionship, a one night stand, to suck his aura, to drink his energy, and darker things he swore only to do with her. He refused them explaining he was mated to Rachel and only a few insisted after that to which they received a door slammed in their face.

Two sisters of dark that were treated like that decided to form a plan to punish her by making her desires grow out of control. Their plan as they spoke to eachother would involve stimulating her desires for pleasure and her lust for the dark. Her own resistance would make it worse for her until she snapped and just had to satisfy the needs she felt.

Another darknsister heard about this plan and wanted in promising to keep it secret. Together they weave their spells making sure they were strong enough that no defense would stop them and resisting would only increase the effect. It wasn't a normal curse so she didn't feel it when it hit her.

All Rachel felt was the darkness inside of her reacting to the magic in the area and drink it in. It wouldn't effect her test scores because the full effects would o ly surface after the test and while she would be waiting for the results. As Rachel continues to share her story with the sisters she knew they ere all of the light. They were amazed she went through so much and cried tears if joy that she fell in love and he loved her as well. They celebrated making Rachel blush embarrassed as they hug her. She was going to become a fully empowered sister no matter her test results but the test would determine her starting rank.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:14 pm

She knew the test would be something but she did also hope Samuel was alright. Even from coming back, things have not changed as much or maybe they have. Even so, Rachel sighed to think about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:44 pm

As she asked about other sisters she couldn't see or she had seen but they didn't greet her the sisters feel silent. At lentlgth and after much questioning they opened up and told her what was going on. Apparently many sisters would go missing. Some never returned and the ones that did were dark and when they feed they took everything form their partner often leaving them dead.

"THEIR magic is powerful too and their spells can't be effected by the magic the sisters of light use so they are being seen as more powerful." One said

"We have to be careful that disagreements don't escalate else they will use their spells to bind us. And the beasts they use to satisfy themselves can be dangerous if not restrained." Another said reminding Rachel about her own attempts to satisfy her lust when Samuel was worried and not touching her.

"I see" was all she said. She didn't know what to do but she knew that someone was doing this to her coven and she had to stop it with samuels help.

"Are you going to help us?" The third asked. She was trembling and Rachel agreed to help. The sisters scatter to spread word and Rachel sat to think. There wasn't much information but she knew the dark magic. She could touch both dark and light something no sister had done since the founding of the coven. Slowly as she thought she remembered that as she left the darkness was growing and from an artifact recently found. As she remember the details of the artifact she gasped realizing it was one of the lost tools the Belmont family sealed away.

She knew only a Belmont could close the seal but any powerful magic user could open it if they really wanted to. But to do so would involve many souls of the dead. She bites her lip thinking about who could have started this when she jumped out of her skin. A voice behind her cold as death spoke. "Hello beautiful"

She turned and saw it was Samuel playing a joke and she slapped him. That made him laugh and she blushed embarrassed and lost her train of thought. "You dummy I was so close to finding out what was wrong here." She said to him and he smiles.

"Easy love the same thing that happened to you a while back." He said a d she shakes her head.

"No this is worse than that. Someone is spreading lies and my sisters are suffering for it. We have ti stop them." She said a d he took her seriously but his eyes didn't completely lose their smile.

"As you wish love. What can I do." He ask and she thought again

"When the time comes I'll need you to seal an artifact. Of you can do that then most of the darkness will disappear." She said and he nodded. It was a sound theory based in what eh had seen and he agreed to help her. "S-so what are you doing here?" She asks him and he shrugs.

"Looking for you. It's boring by myself but having girls chase me saying they want my baby is a little hard to deal with." That made her jealous and he wisely left it at that. They knew something like this would happen and she was glad he didn't agree to anyone. After all he belonged to her and no one else.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:47 pm

"Well, that shouldn't be-"

"It was. Your sisters are a very picky bunch when it comes to males of their types." Samuel crossed his arms but Rachel sighed to look away. She knew they were like that when it came to either using males, feeding from males, or anything else. So far, she didn't like the idea of her sisters going after the man she already claimed for herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:22 am

"Are you okay you seem mad" He said and she grit her teeth.

"I'm fine. Just... fine.. " she said and then felt him hug her.

"What ever it is we can get through this together. If you get me that artifact I can seal it or destroy it." He said and his hug didn't completely drive away her annoyance. Still here he was looking for her. She felt his embrace rock her and she felt his desire for her happiness through their bond.

"Why were you looking for me?" She asks him and he shakes his head.

"Maybe because I'm by myself and all the advances made me want you." He said calmly. "Do you want me to leave?" He asks and she blushed and shakes her head hiding his arms.

"No I don't. I was just asking..." her words fell away as he kisses her softly on the lips. It was a bit different but still it was good and she noticed he was smiling as he kisses her like he was happy to see her again. That was a little odd and the kiss was getting better and more heated as his lips massage hers sweetly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:49 am

"Though I guess it could be everything so I'm not sure." she mutters but she still speaks against his lips feeling alright. It was fine but Samuel just held her close only kissing her lips gently then her forehead. He didn't let her go but to insure he was here for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:03 am

While he takes his time to relax with her other forced were at work. There was a meeting of the dark sisters while they discuss what to do. They were nothing but questions. Why were they here? Why did she have to come back with a man and a Belmont? Why did they matter? Would they be a threat to the plan?

The chatter dies down as the leader steps out of the darkness and I to the light. " at ease sisters. They are here for a specific purpose. She was compelled to return for her trials he came with her because our library stores knowledge a d even a part of his legendary weapon. " Her voice was firm confident and sure of her machinations. The sisters were silent they feared her they respected her some even loved her. The leader watched as one raised her hand. "Speak"

"Mistress the library has been emptied of the luring texts and the whispers of power have been silenced while they are here." That brought a smile to the leaders face.

"Exxellent make sure the portals remain closed except in the base of the main tower. Tell the others if they need to fulfill their needs that will be the only place to do so. Any deviation will be met with death." She said and the girls nodded their approval.

*back with Samuel and rachel.*

Rachel gasps as Samuel's lips found her neck. It wasn't fair that he wasn't doing anything else but she knew he was doing his best to ease his nerves. He could sense more than he let on and certainly he could tell the energy of the whole place was being altered. Like doors closing. She remembered what the portals she summoned felt like and knew this was the same feeling.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:36 pm

"What are you doing?" Rachael was flushed but feels more of his kisses being gentle and slow. He seriously was something else but she didn't mind that. Even if her body was slowly feeling an ache for it. For now, she remains silent to blush even more.

"I'm not doing anything wrong..Just savoring this moment." he mutters softly to her that Rachel blushed more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:00 pm

He leans more against her kissing more of her neck forgetting about everything as he focused on his kisses. His nerves were on edge here from the energy he could sense. She kept him grounded and focused when all he wanted was to find and destroy the sourced of energy that mad ehim feel like he was in a den of monsters. She felt his lips pulling harder and lingering longer to leave heated marks.

His hands press and rub her sides as he leans more against her feeling her pressing against him as her aching started to spread.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:23 pm

"E...easy samuel. I know even now we are still here to rest. Though, your getting too focused on your kisses.." she mutters looking down but she felt his fingers slide up her skin to feeling her hips as she was looking away. His kisses got harder that he keeps her pressed up against him.

"I know that mmmmm but It's just kissing. I'm not doing anything else Rachael.." he did as he said but his touches were already getting to her. Feeling the ache again spreading through her body as she was covering her mouth. Feeling his fingers move down but she already felt excited that her nipples were hard and she felt wet.

She panted against her hand but was looking down as he keeps her pressed back against his strong body. Even now, she felt him just kissing and touching to make her start shaking from the throbbing ache again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:52 pm

"And what If I don't want to go easy" He asks her as she felt his fingers slide down her outer thighs then up her inner thighs. He focused on his kisses to limit himself but now she mentioned it he decided to see what will happen. His kisses continue.

He kissed her neck and let out low noises of pleasure as he did. His voice was heavy with feeling for her and hjs lips didn't ease up. His hands however continue up reaching her crotch as she shivers feeling the touch through her clothes. What was he doing? Why was he doing this here and now? She panted a little as her ache and heat spread. She was getting wetter but he couldn't feel that yet.

His touch lingers after his hands move on and slip under her clothes to feel her bare skin as they continue their upward journey across her body. Her waist was next and he made sure to slow his hands as they travel up to enjoy the feel of her skin under his hands. She shivered feeling his touch as the kisses stop.

He wasn't done as his hands move up again. Before long they were at her breasts and rubbing them under her clothes. His kisses return only now to her lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:05 am

She shivers from the feeling but her fingers were shaking now. Even so, it made her shaking even now that it leaves her burning and aching in pleasure. She had to try to relax now but she was only growling hotter that she was squirming feeling some slickness. "Sam..uel-"

"Shhhhh....." he keeps touching but was gently squeezing and rubbing her breasts, pulling at her nipples as she was shiver to lean back against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:53 pm

He felt her press against him shivering in pleasure and want. it was dangerous because anyone could hear them if they were loud. He plays with her breasts and nipples and squeezes tighter with his hands. He didn't knkw hiw wet she was getting be it a little or alot. He knew she liked it but what he didn't know was that they would be heard. His slow teasing was getting to her a little.

"S-samuel please listen." She said biting her lip to stop a low moan from escaping. "If we do this others will hear." She said leaning against him and gripping his wrists. She didn't stop him she was just holding on to him.

"Let them hear." He said making her gasp as he pushes her nipples hard. "You are something of a legend here." He said as his grip and rubbing got more intense and heated. "Every man was talking about you." He said jealousy in his voice. "I know you didn't do anything with them but they knew things I thought only I knew" He said and she whines to cover a moan as he bites her neck.

"S-samuel..." she started to say but the bite made her moan.

"I'm going to show all of them you are mine. They are all going to hear you break under me and prove you are mine and they have no chance." He said as one of hjs hands moves down pushinginto her underwear. She tried to stop it but his hand was too strong then she felt his fingers press against her folds. "Besides this is nice and moist. I bet a bit more and it will be wet." He said rubbing her foods to feel just how wet she was.

"Not fair... you know haa I want mmmm want you." She said whining as his fingers rub her pussy. He wasn't being patient he was rubbing her to arouse her as much as he could.

"I know that. You know that. But I want them to know." He said as his fingers push inside and rub her nerve. The hand on her breast changed to the other making sure both sides got the same rought treatment. She gasps and whines holding back her moans as best she could. She didn't knkw he would be this jealous of her that hearing what otheres wanted to do to her would make him this serious. The gentle pleasure was absent replaced by the desire to claim her and make everyone hear her voice.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:02 pm

"I....I get that b..but what if we g..get in trouble?" she panted trying to stop him but twitches feeling his fingers rubbing slower but he felt how drenched she was.

"I Don't care. Let us get in trouble. I know those assholes would have wanted to keep you..and do things that can't keep you pleased....you know that." He said this against her ear but she twitched feeling him pinching and pulling her nipple again. It was hard but she was trying to keep quiet while covering her mouth.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:03 pm

After pinching her nippple he pinched her clit making sure she felt both. Drenched she was? Good he knew she liked this. He knew how her body reacted to his and how his energy bleeds out like a beacon. This would be his challenge to the darkness that festered. He was here and he would come for it. His fingers push deeper rubbing harder. He was seeking that spot he knew she would feel the most pleasure. His fingers inch closer as her wetness drips down her leg. She sensed hjs intentions and was afraid that h3 was going to call every evil thing in this place on them. But it felt too good as her hands vibrates against her lips as a moan leaked out. Some drool had build up and was showing at the corners of her hand. Maybe he wasn't being fair to her she hated fighting but he was sorry about what would come. His other hand brings her other brest to hjs lips and he suck hard swirling his tongue against her nipple. He slurpled a little not realizing he had drooled a little. He was focused on pleasuring her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:01 pm

He slurps even louder now that Rachel lowers her hand to twitch, crying again while trying to stop him. Even if it felt so good, he wouldn't stop. His fingers were quickening, he pulls on her nipple just to get another scream from her. Just how in the world does he make it feel so good!? She panted trying to move but Samuel only pushes her against the wall but was panting hearing her moaning out.

"S..Samuel..st...stop...n..no more..please..I can't another wave of your pleasure.. "she begs him and yet, he only panted still pinching her nipple but was groaning feeling her tightening around his fingers.

"No way..your so wet. It's trying to suck my fingers inside..." he said even opening her out as she was crying out in pleasure again. Just how good did this feel even if she was leaning forward. He wouldn't let her go thrusting his fingers into her as she moans out loudly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:43 pm

He wasn't going to stop and he only pushes harder rubbing her special spot even worse while his fingers messed with her nipple and breast. He loved to see her like this wanting his pleasure and trying to hold back. He wasn't going to let her and he pushes her harder against the wall slurping and sucking her breasts worse. His fingers inside her were thrusting harder and deeper as her wet hole soaked his hand making it easier to push deeper. She was getting tighter and more heat was burning into her mind.

"You can take it. I can tell your pussy is begging for my cock. You're getting tighter and wetter even sucking my fingers into your pussy. So why do you say no when you clearly want to. " He was teasing again he knew why she said so earlier. She didn't want to be caught. Too late her screams were heard by every thing and person. They assumed she had been using a creature for pleasure because of the powerful auras they felt. Only the dark knew what was happ3ning. The felt his life-force and hers knowing he was dominating her. She felt his fingers pull out just as she was about to cum and he tastes them right in front of her. "Mmm so ripe I think I'll give your pussy what it's begging for. Look it's even opening and closing on the air begging for anything to be pushed inside." He teases again before pinching her clit and slurping her nipple.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:44 pm

"D..don't. St..stop this Samuel. The o..others will.." she twitched feeling him pulling on the nipple more that he was stroking in between her legs again. She was dripping like mad now thanks to him but he also knew she ached for him.

"Don't lie to yourself Rachel. It's fine...your affecting me too. Wanting you and showing how pleasure tends to make you mine. You know that." he teased but she looks to the side panting softly from the over heated sensation. He really was serious and yet, she was whining trying to get away but he presses up against her shaking body. She yelps but felt his strong body against her while she feels him kiss her deeply. She shuts her eyes tight but whimpers feeling the kiss turn into them making out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:01 am

He wasn't playing nor was he hesitating. Something about this place was making it impossible for him to restrain his mind and use the discipline he cultivated long ago. His touching was more potent and her dripping hole was making a mess as he rubs her folds with his fingers. He hears her whines and whimpers in the kisses some break as she moans feeling her own heat getting stronger. She tried to get away again pressing her whole strength against his body only to press her breasts and hips hard against him. He makes pit with her more roughly feeling her resistance and deciding to keep her still until she couldn't resist anymore.

He had her pinned pressed completely against the wall and she moans out as she suddenly feels his fingers thrusting inside her wet hole. He went right for her weak spot with his fingers and her body betrayed her as her parted folds open and close on his fingers wanting his cock inside. She whines a low "noooo~" only to have it broken by a moan as her body shivered against his.

"Yes love I meant what I said. I'm going to make sure they know we are here and what I'm doing to you." He said and she panted harder trying to keep jer sanity.

"The haa others. Mmm they'll hunt you. They might take you from me" she said as his fingers plunge deeper into her wet pussy making her cry out as she cums a little. She tried not to but he was rubbing that spot and not playing nice or fair. He was taking advantage of her sensitive places and using them to make her cum and weaken her resistance.

Her womb was demanding his cum now the darker side of her was hungry and hated how she resisted her desires when he was giving them to her. Her darker side didn't Care that they would be caught or that there would be a fight. All it cared about was more of this hit feeling and to have her womb stuffed with his cum. It took steps and she felt more pleasure from hjs affections and felt her resisting growing weaker as another orgasm shook her body. He pulled his fingers out of her hole and made her lick her own wetness from his fingers.

She whines and does t do it only to feel his wet fingers push into her mouth. Her cum was heavy with her scent and the flavor of her pleasure and she tasted the lustful desires in her juices.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:29 pm

Samuel just kept holding her but sees his fingers being licked by her, feeling her own slit dripping wet. Even if she was trying to stop him, he was only teasing her more and more. "Don't fight it..just let it soak in..let it all soak in.." Samuel said but grinds against Rachael while she whimpers only to feel him pinching her nipple to make her cum.

She twitched arching her back cumming but he sees her shaking weak that he pulls his fingers out while she falls to the floor while shaking. She was crying in pleasure cumming harder but Samuel only looks to her but she was panting trying to move.

"You look so cute..."

"You look excited and..maybe hungry...do you want something else?" he said but she was panting while she tires to move but he grabs her wrists to hold her close. She gasped but feels he was hard himself. It pulses against her cheek as Rachel whines trying to get away as she was panting.

"Come on Ray..don't fight me....you want it as bad as I do......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 am

She looked at it as it swelled beside her face. She gulped as her deeper hunger growled and a small line of drool leaked from the side of her mouth. She shivered fighting her urge still nervous about something. He took her hair in his hands and took hold of one of her wrists making her grab it and stroke him.

"Go on love why don't you release tour desire and take what you want? He asks pushing his throbbing tip against her lips as her stroking mad him throb and swell even larger. "Suck it!" He Said with a hard tone and she gulped and pushed her mouth around his tip and pushed her head as hard as she could pushing him as deep as she could take. Her eyes rolled as her blood was set on fire from his flavor and the flavor of his energy that was flooding out of his member. Her body took it in and she pulled back slurping hard on his cock sucking out more of his energy.

He groans out heavily throbbing harder and stiffer as she greedily sucks out everything he had. Her arms wrap around his hips as she pulls his hips and pushes him deeper. Hitting the back of her throat. She gulped loving the pressure on her throat and the pleasure she sucked out of him. "hes feeling so good from this i can frel his blood boiling like mine does when he teases me. her thoughts were still stable as her eyes roll and she drools even more slurping on is cock as her saliva soaked him. "His energy is stronger too *gulp* so good i cant get enough. Why is he teasing me like this im burning up as bad as he is. she reached between her legs with her free hand and rubbed her folds hard matching the pace he forced her to stroke him as she sucled him off. She gulped more of his cock down until her lips reached the base of his cock and his veins bulge with pressure. hes gonna cum its not fair if he cums lile this ill lose it i dont know what i will do. her thoughts echo louder in he rmind as his hips quicken the pace.

She moans out pushing her fingers into her wet pussy as she closes her eyes basking in the pleasure she was pulling out of him and he was making her feel. She rubs hard and fast as his hips thrusts harder she nearly chokes as she gulps some precum down burning worse as her hips wiggle. Her pussy was burning worse begging for the thick length that was being force down her throat.

"Haa I think grrrr I'm gonna cum its so close you're really good at this love " He said making her blush ash her thoughts scream for him to cum. He burst heavily and she gulped it all down her eyes disappearing once more.

"hes cum so much... do i really make him burn that bad?" she thought and she sucked him dry taking a decent chunk of his power as she did. i think... i think i came too i want more of this burni g feeling. she opened her eyes and slurped heavily sucling him dry and cleaning him off as she gulped down all his cum. His tip popped out as she giggles and licks the tip. Her soaked fingers rub her aching pussy harder as she burned more for his love. "Please" how said panting hard as sje caught her breath. "Please finish me off... it burns so bad." She said out loud looking up at him as she lays on her back. She pulled his hand to her pussy pushing his fingers inside with a loud moan as her cum drips pit of her. "Don't you feel how wet I am. You made me cum with this rough treatment. Please finish me off take me as yours." She said panting hard as he rubs her pussy hard pushing his fingers all the way inside.

"As you wish love. You're so wet and wanting your pussy is trying to pull my fingers inside " He said as he pulled his fingers out of her. She giggles parting her legs for him and pressing her dripping folds against his burning wet cock wiggling g he hips and she whines for him to hurry.

"H-hurry yo mmmm before we get caught. Your cock is burning to touch against my pussy I can tell it's burning to be inside eme. Please hurry and push it inside claim me as your own. " she said whining a little from how good it felt to feel his throbbing length rubbing her aching hungry folds. Her juices sink into his skin making his size match her hunger as her senses fell into a trance.

He pulled his hips back to press his tip against her opening and closing g pussy before thrusting hard inside her pushing all the way inside and then some as he pushed his entire length all the way inside her until her clit was crushed under his hip. He let outba groan of heated pleasure being inside her again as she took it all screaming out as she reached out to claw his hips. Her aura glowed with his energy growing stronger as it flowed into her. Her hungry pussy devoured his cock and the sudden stuffing of her wet hole made her cum deep inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:09 pm

She shook from the feeling, shaking as if she was going to pass out from the heat. Even doing it here, the darkness helped cover the view but it was like she was being eaten by some big monster. Rachael shook under him as he was panting grinding against her so slowly that it was rubbing the clit. She couldn't stop cumming even if she wanted to.

"See? Nice and wet..your drooling down there..." he teased but Rachael was panting trying to talk but she couldn't.

"I..I'm not..I'm not d..drooling.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:55 pm