Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. Empty new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:45 pm

our hero is a forbidden name. his days in the rukon district were hard and tought forging him into the type that never backs down. beare fisted he battles spirits and hollows even shinigami that interfere with his life. one day a man in a pink kimono over his hiyori approache dhim and told him he oculd have a better ife in a place called the academy. not having anywhere else to go and seeking a better life our hero with the forbidden family name decided anything was better than fighting monsters barehanded and fighting for scraps of food.

when he told his story our hero recived jeers and jokes and laghter no one believed him and he grew frustrated growing a chip on his shoulder. in the orientation there was a girl there who heard his story. he didnt remember why but he felt like he met her before. she of course wa saved by him once when a hollow attacked. and when the shinigami came. she joined the academy to see him again and the man who was the headmaster was really nice to her and gave her a flower to wear in her hair.

the forbidden surname was maboroshi. hayate maboroshi was unnaturlaly strong for a soul. osaki himato was the girl and she wanted nothing more that to thank him and be by his side forever. her own prowess was with ehr ability to heal herself and sometimes heal others. the tlaking died down as the man who recruted them all stepped up to deliver a speech.

"ahem well im not very good at this sort of thing so ill get right to the point basically you are all the next generation of shinigami all of you were hand picked to learn and grow here at this academy for the betterment of the soul society. as the captain commander of the gotei 13 i welcome you all to this new life may you all do your best. and be warned. this will be difficult dismissed" and he walked away the instructors issue orders and osaki approaches hayato carefully to speak wioth him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:51 pm

She could tell right off the bat he didn't seem like the kind to make small talk. Only the kind that wanted to fight powerful monsters and be done with them. Not that it was a problem or anything, Osaki never finds many to speak to during this time so why not? She wanted to give it a shot and see how it goes for her later on. She sees him just minding his own business not really noticing the other new faces around but most either stayed or left for now.

"....."

"...." She keeps looking at him but takes in some deep breath then tries to speak to him. "A..ahem?...." she saw he didn't react to the noise still ignoring her. Osaki tries again but a little louder seeing even that didn't get his attention. Just what was going on in this guys mind? Was he just ignoring everything around him and not focusing on the waves of energy? That was..creepy but she was about to tap his shoulder till...

"It's rude to stare you know..."

She winces hearing his voice but lowers her hand to look at him.

"Oh, sorry. I just umm..wanting to say hi is all..." she said being nice but he slowly turns to look at her with arms crossed over his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:05 pm

it wasnt that he didnt like small talk it was he was nervous and didnt know what ot talk about. if he got started he tended to babble. "hi. umm i dont want to be presumptuous but do i know you? i feel like we met once or twice." he said and he seemed genuinly confuesed about it. like he was trying to remember
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:27 pm

"Ummmm, even if I told you, it might sound confusing. That or you won't believe me." Osaki said rubbing the back of her head but she did want to help him when the time was right. "How about this? My name is Osaki Himato. And you are???" she said seeing if this was easier for him or at least to help him remember.

".......Hayate maboroshi. Nice to meet you, Osaki." he said with a nod as she smiled giving a nod back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:29 pm

"i think youll find there isnt much that confuses me except for the things people do." he said and she understood that.

"again i doubt you would like to hear an answer that isnt clear so ill wait to answer your question. what brought you to the academy?" she asks setting aside his first question even knowing it was on his mind.

"well, i got into a fight with amonster then some guys sent to deal with the monster alled me one so i beat them up. next thing i know some powerhouse of a bum stops my assault and tells me he could kill me or train me." he said and didnt seem very comfortable around alot of people.

she sensed he felt like a he was ticking timebomb ready to blow at any moment and afraid of hurting anyone who might not mean what they say. she also noticed fresh scratches on his hand that he must have made to hold back his temper and not lash out.

"how did you get here?" he asks her and she begins to tell her tale.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:43 pm

"Well, I came here due to personal reasons but maybe it's because I want to do better. A hollow attacked me when I was wondering around. I thought I was dead and that's when the shinigami came. I joined the academy to see him again but I don't know if he remembers me. I believe the man who saved me was the headmaster was really nice to me and gave me a flower to wear in my hair." she said.

"I see so you came here due to that?" he asked.

"Yes." she smiled giving a nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:13 pm

the students had filed out to recive their garbs an training zanpakuto leaving the two nearly behind. as they walk they get to know eachother and he put on his uniform right away. his sword was to be worn on his hip but he preferred it on his back.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:44 pm

Osaki sees the other students leaving excited but she looks at herself after putting on her own uniform. She was ready to go but didn't say much not wishing to worry him either way. That leaves her really worried about some other things to what he would be thinking about. "When you are ready, we can head on and catch up." she said sweetly to him.

"Alright..." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:04 pm

everyone was going to their training classes. they were the same year so thei rclasses were the same. as they sit through the kendo training she noticed he was very powerful. his strikes broke all the bamboo swords in a single strike including his own and it was evident he was going to go far.

her training was average but her finesse awas greater allowing her to knock her opponents sword out of ehr way and hit her target. they were focuse don learning the motions and the sparring after when the bell rang for a small break before hado classes. they had to chant the spels perfectly befor being allowed to try the spell and it was clear that this was ahrd for him since he pronounced things a bit differently.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:09 pm

They were indeed excited and curious about this class, wondering who among them would have the strongest even a few were already wondering about it. They would see some doing it alright or having trouble performing it. She sees a few still wondering about how to make this work while others were still over thinking towards it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:03 pm

Hayate recived a stunnign surprise when he finally pronounced the incantation correctly the spell went off in his face. he tried again while aiming and actually trying to use the spel and the target was blasted by his red flames.

Osaki was having trouble. she could say the incnntation but focusing her presure on the spell and aiing it were hard. her spell either fizzles out or flops to the ground or hits the back wall. it seemed she had trouble with hado and this was not a real problem for her.

hayate was having toruble reducing the effects to contain them better and everyone noticed his power was on par with a vice captain but his spells were effected by his pronounciations. he tried a shortened version and it depowered his shot but he was able to pull it off onhis first try keeping the incantation in mind. his power was a 6th seat power level this way and he was a natural with it.

she saw the captain commander and flushed remembering him and he waved and pointed at his head to show the same type of flower he gave her before. she flushed and fumbled her spell but it was over chagred and went wide hitting the target next to the one she was aiming at.

there were no reprimands and everyone was told they needed more practice. she knew that their first few wweeks would be monitored by the captain commander in his pink hiyori
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:24 pm

The other students were speaking with others still trying to make it work. At least this tells many things will be more easier for them later on. Just more troubling and harder from their points of views. At least Osaki was happy seeing the same captain commander that helped her. She was really worthy of his help but keeps working to do better to prove she can do it. At least she knew Hayate was good as the commander.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:12 pm

their next class was the sealing spells. they started with the first one a simple restraint and she found bakudo was easier for her than hado and sh was able to make progress and she even succeeded on her last attempt.

hayate on theother hand was too strong and his seals were solid. he wasnt verya ccurate but he could perform the bakudo nearly as well as hado. focusing hispressure seemed otbe a weakness of his since he had so much. she was place next tohim alot and that made her happy she liked being around hayate and osaki knew he was able to help her get the hang of it.

these preliminaties were needed to know where the students would fit in based on thir abilities.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:34 pm

For that time, everyone was talking wanting to get better with a few speaking in some state of mind.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:46 pm

they got to the medical side of things and she discovered this was her talent. he could only heal himself and healing another was painful. her healing was like pouring water into parched land and it came natural to her like nothing ever had before. he complimented her on this and looked frustrated because he was too forceful to get the job done.

she loved healing and knew this was her focus.

the next was the shikai theory. when the soul reaper receives their zanpakuto they have to discover their hidden powers to unleach their abilities. that interested him and her both and they watched a 3rd seat release their power. the whole blade changed shape into a spear with a red tuft on it. everyone clapped and hayate wished he could have his own shikai. they were told that a zanpakuto has a will of its own within the shinigami and it was important to learn the true name of their weapon to unleash it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:39 pm

Osaki was shocked hearing this but it leaves her interested. Wondering what the future holds for the others, including her when finding out what their Shikai would be after obtaining their own zanpakuto. For now, that was in the future. She as the others had a long way to go so it was just fine with her. Learning was just as good even with the advanced skills she knew already with healing. She just wishes to be better on the other things.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:47 pm

thew mess hall was packed with everyone trying to ge ta good melal and she sat alone. it wasnt long before hayate sat before her.

"looks like your going into the medical core."

"what makes you say that? we ge tto pick."

"you so good at healing. it would be best if you did."

"thats up to me. i might decied somehting else. where are you looking to go?"

"anywhere that lets me protect people probably squad 11 they ar ethe combat squad but something tells me they wouldnt like my abilities with kido at all.. the guy who showed us his shikai was form there. the baldy."

she giggled hearing that and smiles.

"maybe but i think you would be good anywhere you pick except the medical corps." she siad
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:29 pm

"I guess that's possible but even if I'm really really good with healing, I want to do something better. True, healing is a good thing to help with others and yourself but..I want to do something more." she said to him as Hayate thinks about what she means.

"So you think you can do better in something else too? Besides the healing?" he asked.

"I know I can and I feel like I can. Just because I'm good at one thing, don't mean it's hard for me to try something else. That's explaining the training that most would do." he said quietly that she was thinking a little towards that too.

"I'm sure you will find something you are really good at, Hayate. Don't worry but just keep trying till you find it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:34 pm

"then lets be firends. we can help and support eachother." he said and she smiles and nods happily.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:59 pm

"That's perfect. You and I will be the coolest friends ever." she smiled sweetly already excited about the thought. He was happy about it too while they sit with one another thinking about what this could lead to as friends. The many adventures and training while they grow.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:17 am

a few months pass with no incident as they train themselves to use their powers and it became clear he had only one flaw his medical skills were lacking. his power focus and ability were astounding as he quickly learned all the incantations and all the hado and bakudo that were taught. he even pucks up a few reserved for higher ranks. she was havign toruble with hado. she could use the spells but they werent as powerful as an average suqad member her bakudo was average andher healing prowess was unsurpassed. the both were very skilled in kendo and he always had to restrian himself and focus on technique. she and he sparrd with their trianing zanpakuto and that made her skills grow faster than anyone else in kendo and she noticed he didnt have to hold back whn using the training zanpakuto.

she also witnessed that if he used power and technique together the force of the attack was unstoppable. he was like the kenpachi in that regard too strong and the kendo was only making his attacks overpowered. she felt a powerful attraction to that and it didnt matter how hurt they got she could heal them very quickly with no scaring. she could even reattach limbs. something that was almost impossible.

she and he grew close and could talk about anything and one day during trianing on their own she saw him truly unleash his power and she fell in love with him. she keeps it silent and close to her heart not wanting him to think she didnt want to be his friend anymore. one day during traiing a strange hollow atacked. she was tossed aside but the first surprise strike and hit a wall. she was weak and panting and told him to go and get help but he stood in front of her between her and the hollow.

"i wont leave you. this is what we trained for." he said and she watched as he raised his training sword in flawless technique and full power and brought the blade down. the hollow was cut in halves and perished from the energy release as the blade came down and she lost ehr ability to brethe as his pressure rose to that of a captain for only a moment as all his energy came together into a single strike. then he collapsed completely drained

"NOOOOO!" she cried out and rushed to his side "nonononononono dont die please dont die you didnt get hurt you cant die" she said and set to work to restoring his energy. it was simpler than healing and he woke with a gasp and panted a bit still tired but alive and well.

"heh thanks osaki. i thuoght i was going to nap for a while" he said jokingly and she hugged him.

"cmon lets go before we are discovered. that attack was random but there will be more attracted to the pressure we i mean you exerted." she said helping him stand. she healed herself very quickly and was abel to do so before he fainted. she never forgot that in that one moment he was as strong as a captain. what they didnt know was everyone in the soul society sensed the battle and a few witnessed it.

they were left alone and not punished and nothing changed in class but their names were put down for squad seats upon entering the corps they wished to enter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:48 pm

Others were shocked or some was curious to what happened down there. How two new members, Osaki and Hayate were alright or at least healed up from what happened. She was just more happy to see him alright for now. Other members in the room was asking if they were okay but they were just fine. Still wondering of which squad they would be going into to later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:49 pm

rumors spread like wildfire and soon everyone knew more or less what happened. and they couldnt shake the onlookers. she felt exposed and so much attention made her shy while he just didnt notice. he was focused on learning as much as he could and spending his time with ehr.

they only sperated to go to their seperate dorms and she wishes they could be in the same dorm but it was nice to have some alone time after all the stares she got. the lessons were getting easier excpet for hado which she wasnt very good at but her seals were strong and she was able to use advanced healing techniques since she researched them.

weeks pass and they had gained a bit of a folowing. medical corps hopefuls wished ofr her to study medicine with them and the men all seemed to think he was imortant enough to be around but when he felt crowded he would increase his pressure until onl y the strognest could be around him. or the dilligent.

they were exepmlary sutdents and the top of their class in kendo and written tests that were conducted weekly. on a rare chence where theyw er alone together at school she hugged him and wished he wasnt do poular because sh was a shy girl and he laughed and hugs her.

"im not too fond of crowds myself i just got used to them." he said and she pulls back.

"do you think we will ba ttacked again?" she asks and he shakes his head.

"no i think the squads took care of that and im certain that it was a fluke. besides wer were pumping out pressure hard and could have lured it to us on its own." she smiles and hugs him tighter.

"when we graduate i wanna be in your squad... i dont want to be in the medical cors we would never see eachother." she said and he nodded and smiles.

"well then ill just have to get into a good squad but i warn you i think im aiming for one that does combat alot they need more after what i read in the history books."

"your so talented at everything except medicine i wouldnt want you getting too badly hurt you know. i dont want to lose my best firnd" she said and he smiles and they both went back to their dorms. they had a big practical test witht he vice captains watching thei rdevelopment. many had seen their first days and it was prudent for scouting potentiol candidtates.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:12 pm

The students were already preparing for the test but leaves the question of who will go to where. Many already had their dreams on what they want to be in. Others, not so much. More were afraid of messing and failing that they wouldn't get into where they want. Osaki and Hayate just remains calm. They knew this was going to be a challenging test but they will be sure to give it their all. Even during this time, the vice captains were already speaking among themselves of who they saw and were impressed with. Knowing most talk is surrounding Osaki, Hayate, and other students that seems to really gain a lot and become a lot more powerful. It was really amazing to see them just starting to already gaining so much.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:54 pm

Osaki and hayate saw how hard people wer epreparing and it came to their attention that they would be tested on their weaknesses. that didnt make her nervous becuas ehe ronly weakness wa hado and she could peform the spells and even shorten them. sure her spells had no major bite to their power but she could perform them all the same.

hayate couldnt heal to safe his life and that caused him great concern. he could restore reastu easily but healing or anything more than emergency first aid eluded him. he did have toruble with depowering his kido and often found his hado was far more destructive forcing him to shorten the incantation to the name of the spell and its number and it still seemed too strong. their selaing splls bakudo were fairly well matched and vice captain level and this was only their first few months.

not many of the graduating class had such talent and it seemed that they were prodigy children. as they prepare fo rtheir test they grew closer together and shared more of their lives with eachother. he was a common tramp who stole for a living back in the rukon disctrict. he was boisterous and rowdy making him seem short tempered but he wasnt mad it was jus tthe way he was.

she was quiet and said very little but she confessed she was neglected by most people in her time before they met and no one took notice of her. she didnt know what to do about her situation and often found herself the target of many mean spirited souls who forced her ot heal herself after they were done. she had no scars and as she grew she used her healing to get by. those that hurt her soon regretted it and sought her aid and she helped them. she could only guess someone heard about her skills and told the soul society so she was here for that reason.

"i want ot stay wiht you if you pick a squad." she said to him and he smiles.

"no need o worry about that. we wont graduate this year and even if we do im certain they will assign us. oto different squads."

"they wont. i read up on it. we get to choose one. then that captain will test us. so i want ot stick with you.. youre my best friend...." she said and fell silent. he took her hand familiarly and smiles.

"very well ill look for a easy going one not the combat squad." he said and she didnt care what he picked as long as he didnt push her away.

they had grown close and uncertain of their feelings over the last several months and it seemed she was wantign to spend more and more time with him even if they did nothing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:23 am