Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 3 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:47 pm

her trap was a hollow and a strange one a that. it didnt feel llike any holow she ever saw before and its mask was broken and fluidic. her trap caught it and she groans knowing this wasnt the perp becuase it wasnt intelligent. she kills the morphing hollow before it could become something worse and put it down in her notes. she started to think about hayate and osaki flushed and wiggles her hips as she presses them together.

"i cant wait to see him. this was interesting even if it wasnt the one causing all these incidents." she said and tossed her notebook into the air and then cuaght it befor eputting it away. she turnd on he rheels to go back to their meeting spot when she saw hayate standing there and watching her.

"h-how long have you been there?" she asks and he smiles.

"ever since you drew your blade. that thing wasnt just a hollow." he said and she squeals inside her thoughts and took advantage of the opening she gave him to change the subject.

"no it wasnt it was facinating tho. it was turning into something else. and it didnt feel like a good thing so i had to stop it. " she said and he smiles.

"im glad you did cuz i wouldnt know what to do after saving you again."he teases and she flushes.

"that first hollow incident doesnt count we didnt know who eachother was back then." she said and he laughed.

"wel then what about the second one when we were training?" he asks smileing broader.

"that.. that was a fluke and you know it. we had no idea a hollow was coming..." she said looking left and right. apparently this incident while training is what gave him the shine in her eyes that made her so jumpy and embarrassed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 3 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:56 pm

"Either way, I guess your traps do work but didn't catch the targets we were hoping for." Hayate mutters as Osaki looks away with arms crossed.

"True but it's fine. Maybe we can figure something else out. I'll just have to keep on trying in order to figure out what is happening. What is going on and why that one type of Hallow was changing like that. Whatever it was trying to change into, that was not good." she thinks wondering what it was either way.

"I mean...that's possible but we shouldn't be out here too long. Lets head on back and rethink this." he suggested.

"I don't mind but yeah, we will need some new thoughts or plan to make this work..." she said getting ready to head on back home with Hayate heading back. They were lost in thought but wonders what to do now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:07 pm

"did you take the notes i said to take?" she aks him.

"yes we did it together."

"not for school for the investigation. our encounters need to be recorded." she said and he was still behind her and keeping up

"oh no i didnt ill write it up when we get back "
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:39 pm

"Oh goodness, no worries Hayate. I'm sure once we get back you can write everything down just in case." she smiled still heading back as he agrees with her. Maybe this was not too bad but at least they got back safe.

He and her go to their own dorm rooms again for the night but he was going ahead to write everything from tonight down while she was already getting ready for bed. Maybe next time the traps will get something else or at least the target.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:00 pm

they started a patrol of the traps on their way back to see if some were disabled. as she told him about her encounter he relaizes that she ahd checked for evidence and found none. but hos did the hollow get there and in its condition. it almost reminded him of one of the rumors from the science division. he thought it could be a failed experiment set free and he brought it up to her.

"what do you think about this?" he said "what if we are running into science corps failed experiments? they would be able to erase evidence and cause all sorts of things to go wrong?" he finished and left it to her to think on it now. it sounded plausible and she agreed it could be true and they labeled the science corps of squad 12 as their primary suspects.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:15 pm

"You think so?" She asked thinking about it. "I never figure that sort of thing to really start something of failed experiments. I know they would do something but never like that. "she rubs the back of her head but her mind was thinking. Maybe she could look into that more.

"It's a possible chance to know..I mean, you never know." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:22 pm

"their captain... is a complete monster.... he loves to disect everything and experiment on everyone including himself. he doesnt care about anyone or anything except learning all he can thorugh experiments." hayate said shivering in disgust and a bit of nervousness recalling what he learned about the captain.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:28 pm

"But how is that possible? Would he really go that far?" Osaki was nervous and scared hearing this. Their was no way he would...could he? No, it's possible if she's hearing this like that. Their captain was insane for doing this and wouldn't be against the law to do it? She didn't know why but it left her feeling sick.

"Hayate, we have to do something..or at least be sure we can try to help-"

" I don't think messing around with someone like him is the best idea. What if he tries hurting you and others?" he said.

".......I don't know...." she mutters worried. "But we still need to do something."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:01 am

"his vice captain can keep him in line and if things get out of hand the captain commander will stop him personally. i think this is just failed experiments that lost containment." he said to her and they rush to check thir traps. there were none missing disturbed deactivated or set off so they started on thieir way back to their rooms. all in all he thought it was a successful mission and she had good ideas.

he was thinking and quiet wondering about how to write his observations down for the records she was keeping. he pulls up to run next to her and she looked a bit pink in the face from somethign she was daydreaming about.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:42 pm

Both of them kept running down the path, trying to be sure they think of something during this time or when getting to the traps she reset. Maybe they'll find something or maybe they won't. For now, they had to focus while running down the path. She keeps running with him beside her till she stops looking around to see once more the traps. None was bothered like before but she only lets out a sigh, seeing this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:40 am

"you cant expect immediate results. we have to bide our time." he said as they draw closer to the academy.

"i know but i was hoping for something more. maybe we should just take our notes and go to bed." she said almost like shew as in a hurry.

"youve been in a hurry alot lately especially for bed. whats going on there thats so important.?"

she flushed at his question and ignored it a habit of hers that tired him out. he only asks becuase hes curious not to pry or stick his nose in. she turned her head away.

"i-if you knew y-you would probably not want to be my friend." she said and he didnt know why she said it that way except for her to dodge his question with a cryptic answer. she didnt want him to know that she went at it hard every night thinking about him. she means he would want to be more but he thinks she means he will hate her.

"nothing could make me not wish to be your friend. unless you wanted to be my wife." he siad seriously and it was a deep thought to have in the fly but he was like that and deep things just keep popping out and being misunderstood. she however got him this time and she said nothing and pushed to get back faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:59 pm

"Eh!?! W..w..what makes you think that?! I don't want you to be my husband or anything like that!" She was blushing red waving her arms quickly from how shy she got from such a suggestion. This leaves Hayate tilting his head to blink. He's never seen her this red before to scratch his cheek thinking.

"It was a guess..was I wrong?"

".........Ughhh, I'm going to bed. Good night, Hayate!" she dashes off to her dorm to leave him where he was as he blinks again seeing her run off into the academy. Maybe he said something wrong? Shrugging his shoulders, he walks into the academy to head to his own dorm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:05 am

she slammed her door shut and leans against it panting. she realy outdid herself in speed and left him in the dust. she looked down at her knees and whines remembering what he said.

"damn it hayate why do you have to be so..... GAH!" she said then she lets out a cry of frustration and flops into bed. she curled up right away not to sleep but to ease her rising urges that were bugging her due to what he said to her and what she was thinking s she looked at him. she went at it rubbbing herself hard and biting her pillow to keep quiet.

hayate was not sure if he offended her or not. she was red and that indicated embarrassment or arousal. then again it could have been form the running they did. unsure what was truth and was was imaginary he returned to his dorm slowly and went in. he looked around at the mess and realize he would have to clean up before the "surprise" inspection arrived in the morning.

he only knew about it because he overhears the inspector making the report to the captain commander. fun fact the captain commander is the headmaster of the academy.

osaki had released her pent up feelings until she was stable and she was cleaning up her mess by the time he returned and he didnt even think about how she was doing assuming she was sleeping. in fact he always thought she slept well every night. but that shows you what he knows. his guess was wrong especially this night as she was muttering to herself about how he flat out said he would have her as a wife but he hadnt actually proposd making the whole idea alien. a guy was supposed to propose and be hesitant not casually talking about marriage as if it was preordained.

as her grumbles and mutterign subsides she had finished cleanign up her mess and called him an idiot as her head hit the pillow. "baka.... if only you really proposed. things might have gone differently." she said to herself and went into her sleep. she normally did sleep well but this night she tossed and tuned with nightmares of flying creatures trying to carry her off or faceless grooms at a wedding where hayate was not alive to a strange voice in the back of her throughts she could almost hear.

ooc: so... i went back to watch bleach and the training zapakuto are in fact real zanpakuto. the thing that is their actual name before transforming and obtaining a name is expanded on in the last arc where we meet squad 0, another thing i werdly predicted, and is revealed that the entity becomes a zanpakuto if it is compatible with the wielder's reatsu. even then there is a chance for rejection. i think the training swords are taken back to the maker and forged into zanpakuto and given a name then presented to the soulreaper but im not sure. i only just realized that the term was present from the beginning. the training swords become real ones after imbibing significant ammouts of the wielders reatsu and being forged.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:04 am

ooc:I see and makes sense.

bic:She turns in her sleep more still trying to figure out what is going on. Her mind isn't like this before she snaps awake looking at the room. What was going on? What was up in with her mind or dreams? In some way, this worries her either way. She only sighed to carefully cover her face wondering of the weird voices.

Osaki might try to keep her mind calm but ignore the thought right now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:03 pm

she got up and refreshed herself before looking in the mirror. as always after a night of hard moving her hair was a complete mess. she fixed it taking her time then she spent a few minutes longer to decide what to wear under her uniform.

he got up and ignored his appearance running his fingers through his hair till it felt ok then throwing on any old thing before putting on his uniform.

she was thinking about the voice she hears then she remembers his words and she flares up in heat from the memory she calmed down and smiles as she fondly remembers how he said it and not much after.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:20 pm

She walks down the hall thinking to herself after what happened, wondering how the day will go for her this time. A few others were walking by talking among themselves but Osaki was humming to herself walking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:36 pm

when osaki saw hayate she smiles warmly and walks faster to get closer to him.

"good morning hayate did you sleep well?" she asks and he smiles nodding. she inspected his wrinkles poorly tied uniform and she stopped him to fix his look. "you know you should do this on your own. you would look better if you put more effort inot how you get ready." she said fussing a bit as she fixed his uniform.

he flushed and said nothing not expecting her to care so much or take looks so seriously. he thanke dher when she was done and she giggles and walks next to him as they go to their kendo class.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:51 pm

She knew they would always be watching the students, following up to code including their uniforms. That and Osaki didn't want Hayate to get in trouble with anyone here. He was already being precious to her and she only remains silent showing a smile while walking with him. For a while, they didn't say anything till showing up for their kendo class. Most of the other students were already getting ready for today's lesson with Osaki and Hayate showing and getting ready as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:39 pm

everyone was improving and the rating board was shifting slightly with the two of them always competing for the top spot. their classmates were mostly in the c-class range and that area was fiercely competitive. the b class students were fewer and content with their growth. the a-class students were competitive enough to stay at the top but didnt let their abilities go too their heads. there were only 7 of them. and the s-class were a genius and our two. the prodigy was a child who excelled at offensive kido and used kido on every swing to increase his basic output. it seemed to cloak his blade and go off when he swings it.

this was not a zanpakuto ability but merely the prodigy's own skill in kido creating this effect. and he had his eyes on osaki. they had spoken many times and she liked him but she didnt love him. and the rejection caused him to become obsessed with making her his woman. he wasnt bad and was always proper with her. he was respectful and kind and never over stepped the bounds she put up.

hayate however was clearly closer and she let hayate get away with things that any other man would be sliced for even attempting. this man was from the kuchiki clan and his name was souma. he wasnt a prominant figure in the clan nor was he born in a lower class of the clan. but his skilled exceeded the limits of his standing in the clan elevating him to s special status above what he would ordinarily be. he was an honorary elite shinigami easily as a vice captain level and he was in his second year like our two.

he was friendly and outgoing he also had a legion of followers who would support him almost like a squad or platoon in a military. these were b class students and they were second third or final year students
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:42 pm

Honestly, with so many of the students getting powerful or being the same, it leaves questions to what could happen later on. Even for Hayate and Osaki. For now, she was thinking about what could happen now but also to what she has learned so far.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:57 pm

it came time for duty assignment testing. the purpose of the captains gatheirng was to assess the skills of the students and each one was given a task they suited their skills. one that challenged their skills and something no one of their skills could do.

she excelled inall of her tasks dismissing them as a bad test. he finished all his but took much longer than her. but they finished. and no one was supposed to. that got alot of attention. as the assignments were handed out to the graduating class hayate and osaki were called to recive one. this surprised them both and she grew a look of fear. these were solo assignments.

she stepped up to claim her scroll and recive an expalinatin of what she was to do next.

"you will sped the day setting your affairs in order. all of your distractions and personal pursuits need to be settled. then you will open the seal and begin your assignment." he muttered her thanks and walked off losing almost all of her hppiness and zeal. to everyone she looked dignified like a queen as she held herself inthe most dignified of poises. deep down and hayate saw it. she was terrified. she had expected at least two more years before this and now it all came now.

as soona s she was out of sight she took off to their training and alone space. he stepped up recived the sme instructions and walked off looking less thn dignified but thoughtful. inside hew as worried about her. and when he was out of sight he vanished after her.

she was crying near th pool shiffling and talking to a frog. "...but i am happy. this means my hard work paid off but i dont want to be seperated form him...." she said hicupping. and drying her tears. "ill have to do it tonight..." she said a firm resolve coming into her voice when she ehars his footsteps.

"osaki... are yommph!!" he started to say but before he could see her she was on him and kissing his lips deeply. it was a tight struggle as he ofught back thinking of an attack but then he pinned her downa nd she panted gasping against him. "osaki?" he asks and gets off her fast. she sat up and started kissing him again tears streaming down her face.

"please. dont talk. mmmm just show me everything. do as you want i know you want to." she said pressing hard against him and kissing as she got heated and more heated. it seemed she was desperate and rushing things and he held her firm not understanding.

"but mmm if immmmm osAKI!" he said and she pauses whimpering against his neck tears still falling down her face.

"their seperating us... *sniff* i thought we would be together for longer that we had more time." she said and kisses his neck pulling his robes open.

he held her and patted h her back. this wasnt like her and now he knew what but not why she was upset. but to be all over him something was wrong. "i see. mmm but thats not why im worried about you. i knw you can handle it." he said and she let out a broken giggle. he was trying to reassure her thinking she was worried for herself and she smiles.

"im worried for you knucklehead. youre not good at healing and you take too much damage... i dont want to leave you alone. or have you die on me." he said and kisses him more.

"i know." was all he said and slowly she calmed down but she refused to get off him. "osaki?"

"nuh uh"

"but your getting warm and crushing my hips."

"i dont care. theres something i want..." she said knowing this was her only chance to tell him before they went on their missions.

"what is it?" he asks curious and he gently touches her side below her ribs makingher shiver and blush more.

"we... we might die... so before we do... i need to be with you.." she said trying to be polite about it but he didnt get her meaning and he smiles.

"well you are with me. my hips says to that." she said and smiles holding her more firmly and she looks down shyly and bites her lip. she already started she had to finish.

" what i mean is... i want to give myself to you... this first time..." she said softly afraid he would reject her.

"you mean..." he said and started to think and after a moment he flushed red understanding. "is... is that okay?" he asks and she nodded

"i would have liked to wait till we wer eolder but... well... we could die... i dont want to regret something." she siad and he understood and cupped her face in his free hand.

"as you wish love." he said and she flushe red only barely catching his last word before he kisses her lips. it was similar to her kiss form earlier only it lacked her depseration. it was to soothe her and accept her desire to be with him this one night before meeting an uncertain unusual fate.

---------

they didnt leave. no one would find them here and theyw re told to spend a full day to set their affairs in order and for the two of them this was their affair. their friendship and relationship was their only personal time involving others and between them they had no projects other than thir training and helping eachother. apparently she had desired more and now she was showing these desires.

he had hidden his as well and she knew how he felt because he couldnt hide his heart. she trusted him and told him so as she slipped her robe off and undid her belt. she was beautiful and he always knew that but now this was all for him not kept to herself. she opens his robes and kisses his skin as he breathes a bit sharper.

his face was red and she was taking it slow. her desperation had come form fears but those wer at ease and now it was just him and her getting ready to share their love. her ehat was still heavy and she took her time kissing his collar and chest as she opens his robes. she saw his scars form his childhood and training accidents when he was struggling. and she slowly kisses all of them.

she always wished to heal his hurts and give him strength and support him and as she kisses his scars she feels him setting their clothes aside. he still didnt understand exactly what he could offer her but he knew he could trust her. and she was pressing closer after his scars were tended to she returns to his lips and presses her front against him before slipping off her under clothes. he flushed red feeling her chest pressing against him and knew they were still growing. she and he were both young and he pushes hard kissing her as his heat started to burn up.

she felt him relax and give her more sealing their fate as lovers. her eyes close feeling him kiss her deeply and her hips rock on his pressing the lump she wanted between her legs.

"im haa happy your still here. mmm i thought you would think im wierd and stop me." she said and he groans out as she pressed on something sensitive. "h-here let me help" she said getting eager again and some of her zeal returned. she reaches low and beares them both but as she sees him she was stunned. she never saw him before but now she had she wanted it even more. a lust grew inside of her one that seemed to help her with her doubts and push her towards her desire.

"i-i dont think youre weird. haa its so sudden but dont stop i wanna help you." he said to her and she takes it in her hand and pumps it. she knew it would get bigger because it already was swelling form her grinding. but as she touches it and pumps it she noticed it got hard. the feeling that rose in her made her itch where she wanted him and she realized that he had been itching like this for her as well. wanting her but always holding back and she even said why.

he didnt want her to see him as weird. she wanted him inside then and there and settles above it to push it in. she didnt give him much warning and she gasps feeling it press against her folds. "i-its there isnt it?" she asks rubbing as her hips moved only a tiny bit. "thats what i want. please push it inside me... lets be together before we are seperated...." she siad and she was begging him. he saw how desperate she was and understood what she did before.

"as you wish love. youre already there." he said and she smiles and pushes him inside and slams herself down on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:03 pm

She shuts her eyes tightly feeling him push inside of her, gripping some of her loose robes. It hurt that she bit down on her own bottom lip to draw blood. Of course Hayate grew worried seeing her face in pain but he only held her close hoping to calm her down as best as he could. She shook feeling some of her insides tear but she didn't pull him out. She shook her head leaning her head back bearing with the pain that he held her cheek feeling warm tears running down.

"Osaki..."

She quickly wraps her arms around his shoulders, not wanting to stop. This was the final moment of being with him before being alone. She wasn't sure how this mission will go for either one of them. She just didn't want to be alone for now.

"I..I don't want to stop..p..please...*tightens hug* We will be away...p..please don't.....l..leave me alone this night..please." she whispered now crying again that he held her close trying to calm her down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:45 pm

she stayed still until the stinging eased up and she still didnt stop her tears. she was so scared of losing him that she moves as soon as she can. he wasnt sure what to do except kiss her and keep her in his arms. she moves slowly and he didnt let go. he groans out and grips her hips tight making her hiss with pleasure as she moves harder on him.

he showed he loved her and felt the same as she did with kisses and keeping her close when she slides away. she felt him keeping her closer and moves herself harder on him. she didnt care about anything other than spending this night with him and he groans out as she pressed him all the way inside. she moves harder against him and she kisses him deeply.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:52 am

He feels more tears hitting his shoulder but hears a little hic from her. This really scared her but he stops moving again seeing her shaking. Did the stinging come back? He rubs her back but Osaki just keeps holding onto him tightly still crying even harder. She sits back wondering why he stopped but he looks to her worried. One hand leaves to rub her cheek, wiping a tear off her face. She was really upset that this made her cry even harder not moving again.

"...come on, Osaki. Please..you shouldn't cry."

"I can't help it. I'm s..scared I could lose you...once we leave for our assignments..w..we won't see one another again for who knows how long. *sniffs wiping her tears off herself* I don't know how long this will be..or what will happen to us during that time. But...*cries* I don't want you t..to die. I don't want you to be out there alone. I just.." she begins sobbing loudly that he lets out a sigh pulling her in close to rub her back that he slips out of her carefully trying to calm her down. Even if the tears were still warm, Hayate would miss her even if she was like this. He didn't know what will happen to them but she just kept sobbing heavily in his shoulder feeling some small wetness running down her thighs but she was too upset to think of it right now.

"Osaki...we won't be alone forever. I'm sure whatever the solo missions will go just fine and we will come back even more stronger." he said still hearing her sobbing. "Besides, I don't like the thought of seeing you alone, having the risk of being out there with whatever could hurt you...just remember I'm always with you. You'll never lose me. No matter what." he said.

"..*sniffs* I..I hope so. You better promise me this. I don't want to be alone..I don't want to forget you..I..I know this is important but your more important to me....." she whispered but they sit there for a while, holding onto one another but she just lets him hold her during that night. It was already growing late even if she wanted to go more, Hayate thinks it was best to stop. She would just keep crying over and over stopping. He held her tight and helps her calm down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:19 am

after she calmed down a little she started trying again and he stopped her.

"why not? this is all i can do." she said trying again not wanting to stop and leave this unfinished.

"youve never done it before and i still feel this way for you love... relax.. calm down and lets just be together." he said softly soothing and understanding what was going on. it wasnt like him to be so cal but he was and that was making it easier for her to calm herself.

he wanted to definitly but he cared for her and didnt want this so forced. his thoughts drift away from where they were for a moment and she sniffles still holding him. she had started to itch from the first sting and as she calmed down she started to see just how desperate she had been acting and her fears slowly lay themselves to rest.

all she wanted now was to spend all her remaining time with him and give him a night to remember her by. when she said this to him he understood.

"now that i get. thats actually somthing i expected..." she kisses him

"i dont just want to leave... this needs to be settled... how do you feel for me?" she asks him after the kiss and he thought about it.

"i feel like you do... like im going to lose you and i dont want to. i want to spend all my free time with you and i want to be what you need... what you want. its not something i can put into words. but you said it fine before." he said and she blushed hotter.

"that wasnt what i was trying to do... im sorry..." she started to say and he lifted ehr face to look at him.

"dont be sorry for being yourself. if you really want to now that you are calm i want to as well. but if i forced you things would look different." he said and she giggles with a sniff.

"you would.. still want me?" she asks and he nodded.

"yes." her eyes sparkle with fresh tears but they were the last. she settles gently on his lap and kisses his lips softly and slowly. he returns her kiss and his arms wrap around her tighter. he was relaxed and calm but underneath was a boiling desire. the same inside of her that when mixed with the fear of losing him sent her into a frenzy of need. now the heat was in control and she realized just how heated hew as by how passionate his kiss was with her.

they started to make out holding eachother like they never wanted to part and she moves against him still wanting to go all the way. it was on her mind and when his hands slip down her back she shivers and shifts her hips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:50 am