Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 12 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 08, 2022 11:08 pm

"Even if that was too close..*Kisses him* Mmmmm it was so dangerous. I got tight just thinking we could have been." she whispered still feeling her hips held down while tightening around his cock. He blushes feeling it's true that Osaki begins kissing his neck while grinding against him. "Even now...it's more deeper now...seems you got nervous or excited yourself." she whispers but maybe it's due to not having him for so long.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 12 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 09, 2022 12:42 am

He gulped and returns her kiss kissing her shoulder as his hips thrust up harder. "N-no I got deeper because you squeezed me so tight" He said and she purrs hearing that and works her hips much more seriously.

The heat they shared was intense and burning him up as much as his thrusts were burning her up. She was so tight he had to push hard to keep pushing deeper. That just meant she felt more of this strength. She could tell he was serious and she loved how she still had such a strong effect on him.

She sat up once more and bounces her whole body on his cock feeling it pushing all the way inside. She moans out and smiles loving how good it felt to feel him thrusting up while she slams down. "I m-meant it. I got seriously excited keep going haa give me everything" She says to him as she bounces and circles her hips.

She took him and felt her pleasure boiling over as his true strength showed itself. She was squeezing so tight it was the only way to keep it up and give he rmore.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed May 11, 2022 11:26 am

"But i..it's good right? You feel good inside of me r..right.." she whispered still holding onto him but seeing Sophia blushing even harder while pressing her breasts up to him while slamming her hips down even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed May 11, 2022 12:59 pm

He groans put and hearing he rvoice he tries to answer but the words break as he groans out. "Too... good...." was all he managed to say a minute later as she keeps up her pace.

He was going crazy froma ll this and the frenzy was so intense that he was completely out of f it. She felt him trying to speak but hesitant because he didn't want to say the wrong thing. Too good. She was amazing and after they nearly got caught she was completely different.

Tighter wetter faster. Stronger. She was all these things like getting caught or the risk was more arousing for her. It was so intense his voice failed him lost to his moans and groans as she claims what she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 13, 2022 8:17 am

"See? It's good..you like it..You love this." she teases still moving her hips but she kept moving her hips, going faster and faster that he hisses feeling her now moving but Osaki even reaches to grab his wrists to hold to her waist. "S..see? I'm shaking from excitement...You got me all this excited now..I can't help it..I just can't stop feeling so hot.....it's way too good for me not to.." she whispered to suddenly stop while tightening around him.

He twitches feeling his cock throbbing inside of her as his length and balls wanting to cum inside of her but she only looks excited again. She even looks aroused more to lick her lips feeling that. "Even your excited now......your twitching d..down there.." she teases to blush still feeling it still throbbing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 13, 2022 11:42 am

"Haa can't mmm help it. You're so tight and grr sexy I might explode any minute." He said panting groaning and growling a she was feeling her going much more intense. His hips were pounding into her as she slammed down and hearing his words she wanted him to completely lose it and explode inside her.

She bounced harder and clenched down as tight as she could trying to milk his cum out of him with her pussy. Her grip keeps slipping from how wet she was and a few times he popped out of her with a loud cry of pleasure from her as she cums but she quickly grabs him and slams her self back down onto him with a wet squish and a loud moan.

"Yes! Mmm fuck fuck fuck AAAH!~ " He slipped out again as she cums hard and her hips were moving trying to ease the overheating pleasure of her pussy a moment before pushing him back inside. "Yess! More sss harder fuck me like you mean it." She said as she slams herself down harder on him.

He was throbbing more and more as he got closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 14, 2022 6:44 pm

"Come on, Hayate. You gotta cum! Please I need that burst of cum inside of me now!' she demands still slamming her hips down while he twitches feeling her tightening around him. She really was hungry for it but he moans already forcing her hips down more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 15, 2022 7:40 am

"Haa so close mmm it's really coming." He said and keeps thrusting as she moans worse. She was dangerously close to cumming again and she felt him throbbing closer and closer. She whines as his thrusts get harder and deeper from his throbbing.

She felt it pulsing worse before exploding inside her. When he burst she cums hard feeling him fill her up with his cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 17, 2022 10:14 am

She panted heavily feeling his flow of thick cum fill her up. Osaki moans leaning her head back, twitching from each pump that flows inside of her. She already whimpers as he keeps holding her waist down so she took every bit of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 17, 2022 4:43 pm

The pulsing and pumping stopped as his load emptied his cock inside her. Her hips press hard against his grip wanting to move more and feel more of him and he had her wait till it was spent before letting her hips move again.

He was panting and definite wanted more of her she loved how it felt and wanted more. Having been forced to wait so long made her and him both very needy for the other.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 19, 2022 8:55 pm

She leans back panting still bouncing on his lap very slowly, moaning as she loved being this full again. He could clearly see his seed coating her slit while she moved but he knew she wouldn't stop. wishing to be pulled full even more with his cum. Reaching up, he groans to slam her hips down to stop the movement, making her gasp while shaking. It felt so deep and it was throbbing inside of her seed stuffed womb.

Hayate panted gripping her tighter that he kisses her neck loving the heated tightness around him. Ass Osaki did was hold onto him while hissing in pleasure again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 19, 2022 11:59 pm

Her hips slip out of his grip from how sweaty they were and she moves he rhips slowly once more. He didn't stop her instead repeated the action every few thrusts she made. He groans out worse and hoped she enjoyed it as much a she did since he was throbbing inside her.

Long slow thrusts and hissing moans came from her as she moves herself on him. Her slit drips more and he throbs worse inside her as he holds his hips back from moving.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 21, 2022 10:29 am

She panted still bucking her hips down, making sure he only remains still moving. He feels so hot already groaning from her tightness that it leaves him throbbing. He only moaning out feeling her holding her tightly. He slowly wanted to move inside but she was doing it herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 21, 2022 1:55 pm

She held him down harder as she felt him accept it. Her hear flared up and she did as she pleased. He loved how she was moving and did his best to stay still so she can enjoy it. He was getting close as a steady rate and he groans while he smiles loving how good she made him feel.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 24, 2022 8:30 am

She held him tightly not wanting to pull away but she only blushes still kissing his lips again. Osaki kept grinding against his body that she was panting feeling him still feeling her moving. Her hips claps against his own while nipping his bottom lip.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 24, 2022 9:57 am

She moved her hips up slowly and slammed then down. As she lifted her hips wetness dripped out and as she slammed down her pussy overflowed as it slapped down on his cock. Her pussy was sucking him in making her thrusts noisy and wet some low moans of pure pleasure were leaving he rlips and she grinds her body more on him as she sees his veins pulsing and his hips twitch trying to remain still for her.

She loved to feel him inside and moving in her own was good for her too. She knew how her body effected him and she felt him throbbing inside of her and his hands rubbing her back hips and rear end. His touch was firm and solid and her brests were bouncing a little as her nipples rub his chest.

She started to pant out heavily wanting even more and she knew if she keeps this lovely pace going his ability to restrain hos hips would fade. She also knew when that happen3d he was going to pin her down and fuck her without mercy. She took her time with her pleasure savoring every moment and loving the noises he made for her as moans or groans of bliss.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 26, 2022 9:25 pm

She giggled hearing that but still moves her hips even slower then harder. He felt amazing and she wanted more that Osaki moans twitching as his cock pushes in deeper. It already was making her full with her womb tightening around his cock. He twitches gripping her thighs loving it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 26, 2022 11:26 pm

"Haa I'm glad you mm like it. It missed being inside you." He said softly and she giggles again blushing worse. Feeling his grip tight and he groans from how tight she was to him. Hard wet slaps sound from their hips and he was losing his self control as the heat builds worse
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 27, 2022 7:01 am

"Good to know..I want you to r..remember it all over again for s..so long. So why not just savor it.." she whispered still bucking her hips down harder that he hisses feeling her tightening around him once more. The pleasure just grew more and more hotter that she was feeling him sucking on her breasts making her moan softly. He groans loving his but kept on going harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 28, 2022 9:46 am

As her thrusts got harder he sucks her breasts harder. As her hips move faster his hips start thrusting hard. He was trying to give slow savoring every moment but sometimes his thrusts were faster and harder than he expected.

He moans out from how good she feels and hisses as she only keeps going and moans to him. She held on tight and didn't let him ease up as he thrusts up into her. "So mmm good *slurps her breast* hard to stay slow" he said trying to think but she was the only thing on his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 9:04 am

She only reacted with moans and a hiss, feeling him trying to go slow but she only grips some of his hair to pull it back. He blinks seeing her panting but she makes his hips stop. "What's w..wrong-" He sees her kiss him deeply while he twitches but her tongue was rubbing against his own before she begins slamming her own hips down rough suddenly.

"!?"

"HAaaaaa....I..If your going to savor this then go all out..I'm not g..gentle..you proved that to me. So go ahead and go crazy..I know you been holding back yourself..you missed my pussy didn't you?" she purred against his lips but Hayate blushes red while she circles her hips slowly while feeling her body heating up but gets wetter thanks to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 31, 2022 10:17 am

He wasn't expecting the sudden change in pace and he nearly cane from it as she slams herself down on his throbbing length. He hisses and groans for a few seconds before thrusting up into her.

"OH God did I miss it." He said panting as his hips slam up into her splitting her womb open and stuffing her full of his cock. "Haa it's so tight even after mm we've been mmm fucking like this." He said thrusting more as she felt her insides getting a serious pounding.

She used her healing skills to keep his stamina high and a side effect was a thicker length inside her and maximum strength thrusts that didn't end as long as she could keep her focus.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 10:41 am

"Y..Yes fuck!!! Just keep going like that! Show me how badly you missed me! Use that monster strength to break this pussy!" She cries out loudly still slamming her hips down feeling his cock shaping her womb again. It felt so good to have him inside of her again after so long. It felt even better while using what she could to make it even bigger, fatter, thicker. She even shivers still grinding her hips but moans out seeing his own chest rising up and down.

He groans loving the new tightness but it's been too long! Too fucking long since he's had her like this. He slowly opens her eyes seeing her again. Osaki was slamming her hips down but made sure he saw her pussy stuffed with his cock. It seems like it was already cumming but she was even leaning her head back crying out. "Ahhhhhh~ I missed you..ooooo I missed this hot thick cock of yours...I want you to fuck me like their is no tomorrow...I want to be broken! So break me! Fucking break me!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 31, 2022 11:11 am

He braced himself and thrusts with all his strength I to her as she slams down on him. Her belly was swollen now as she keeps making him swell inside her and her pussy was dangerously thin as her belly swells. She was going to break sooner than she thought because she didn't expect him to go all out so soon. She expected him to try and hold back.

This was better he was giving her everything as she took it all and was slowly starting to lose herself to the pressure inside. He groans worse and pants heavily. "Mm so good so tight. Haa you like it? Well take it. Take it all and break on my cock" He said and his hips nearly made her go insane as they swirl.

The swirling made her belly bulge move and her organs were being crushed by his size as she made him so big it wasn't even human anymore. It couldn't fit inside without distended her belly and she threw her body on the giant cock not caring it it hurt or destroyed her. She wanted this monster to completely break her and devour her.

In her mind the image of a powerful hollow devouring her while it fucked her broken body was dominant then the image came and at the same time so did he. She was flooded with his cock and all of his cum spills out of her. Her eyes were losing their light and color as he took her and her focus broke.

He was still giant inside her and she was weakly moving her hips as she struggles to feel more. She was being so greedy and he loved it. He keeps thrusting even after rhe came and he noticed for the first time what she did to him. And what he was doing to her.

He saw her broken pussy split wide by a monster that was him. He felt the healing effors she did to make him so big and he never knew she wanted him this bad. He didn't stop even as he saw what happened he guessed she knew what she wa doing and trusted her giving her exactly what she desires.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 11:25 am

She cries out hanging her tongue out but still wanted him to break her. Using his strength to do that. Osaki cries out cumming again on his cock but she was drooling wishing for him to just destroy her. She took every thrust and inch of him that he groans gripping her hips still going.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:32 am