Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 11 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:55 pm

"At least she doesn't want to stay either. Isn't that a plus?" He said and she didn't care. The fact that the hellcat would be so close to her man was unforgivable. "I guess I will have to wait. " He said and she relaxed a little

A few days later

The living arrangements got chaotic as she made steps to make her official living space the same as hayate. Rangiku settled in no trouble except she didn't clean she laid on the sofa reading magazines and generally whined for service. Technically she was a guest not a resident so he obliged her.

Osaki grew more pent up and agitated trying to ignore the hellcat but she wanted conversation with Osaka. "Heeey!~ so tell me you two are really close have you done the deed yet?" Was the first opening conversation. And it was directed at Osaka not hayate on the day they moved in.

"Eh what?!?! That's none of your business" osaki said flustered and "what concern is it of yours?" She said when her instincts screame Dat her to say yes and he was hers.

"Well it's just that he's totally cute and you two seem so close I just had to know. " She said genuinely curious and trying to be friendly. In fact all her actions were trying to be friendly with Osaki. Now it was up to Osaki. Confess and set a boundary between girls or say nothing and wait for this investigation to end.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 11 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:40 pm

"And your point?" she sees the hellcat smile finding it cute to her being so upset.

"As I said, just asking. You seem really happy around him and it just tells me that much." she giggled to relax laying back that Rangiku was drinking more of something while letting out a happy sigh. Why didn't she clean up behind herself? Geez, this is a headache for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:32 pm

Hayate opened the door from the storage closet in the hall and osaki had the urge to slam them both inside and have her way with him locking the door. She set it aside however as her headache got worse.

"Hayate dear I wondered where you went to did you find the right bag this time?" Rangiku said and osaki flared up seeing hayate digging through the luggage rangiku brought over. Then he straightened up and held out the box he was sent after.

"This thing?" He asks and she snatches it.

"Yes. Come here both of you watch this. I managed to sneak this from the research nd development team it's top secret." She said and opened it and pushed a button.

There was a loud explosion and smoke filled the area and when it cleared a young female maidservant was standing on top of the table where the box had been

"Check out the future in housekeeping guaranteed to clean up any mess forever. This is thr prototype so it's not quite finished buuut she will definitely help keep things tidy around here.~!!" The maid turned in a ro otic fashion and blared a klaxon before breaking out of the house through the closed front door and returning to the lab "wait!!! Comback!!!" Rangiku said rushing to the door and looking after it. "OH well the captain will fix it."

Enough was enough. Protection or not osaki had it "GET OUT NOW DONT COME BACK TILL SUNDOWN OUT OUT OUT HELLCAT" She shrieked and charged. Seeing the obvious hostile intent she left to retrieve the drone while osaki panted in the broken doorway red-faced and livid.

"God you're sexy when your flustered." He said and she pointed her sword at him

"Don't you dare start. It's hard enough to contain myself with you here next to me it's bad enough that I can't love on you now I gotta deal with this crazy hellcat. I like it quiet and lovey with you." She said all harsh all icy until the last few words where her voice fell away softly.

After cleaning up rangiku returned with the maid and it was a machine. Its outer skin had been peeled off in the struggle to catch it apparently and she apologized and helped clean up the debris. Osaki was content since it was nighttime and past the time osaki said. Maybe the hellcat wasn't so bad but she was still the enemy for being so friendly to her man. For being here at all.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:35 pm

For now, the three just remain calm while Oksai was fixing up some food after the whole clean up. She didn't say too much but it leaves her wondering what to do now after so long. With Hellcat being here well, it was hard to say.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:39 pm

Rangiku mostly laod about but she was on guard duty and osaki would see her face suddenly go serious and she would slow down or freeze then return to her magazine. She was taking her role serious and all her antics were just to lighten the mood and make friends. Hayate was feeling very pent up. His love and the hellcat in one room was a bit much for his sensibilities. He could barely contain his imagination and he rarely spoke something isaki noticed because sometimes he wouldn't shut up about some thing he thought of.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:48 pm

He would see Osaki either training, cleaning, relaxing in the house, etc. And yet, the more he had to wait, the more naughtier the ideals got. Even his short naps were very heated to snap him awake blushing. Why did this had to happen and the pent up only gets worse since she was busy cleaning up. Osaki was trying to keep busy with Rangiku just relaxing while seeing her cleaning.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:47 am

By the second week that tight closet looked like a paradise if she could only get him in there and keep rangiku out for an hour or 2. She plotted and planned even reading the mags. She saw many thing circled or hearted and one was for a social gathering. It was surrounded by a heart and a sad face.

Osaki had her distraction and she quickly went to discover what she could about the event. When rangiku returned she found a letter to her with no name from who.

"Got these don't want them here you go."

They were passes to the event and rangiku ran off to gather her girlfriends. Osaki was watching and was socked it worked so fast. And as she planned hayate was clean8ng the closet. She quickly pushed him in and closed the door locking it with a string set up that broke when she was done.

She had no intention of letting him escape and her need for him was too much for her to control. She was on him and she kissed him hungrily needi g this sensation needing his touch. "Mmmo-osaki we mmmpph" She kisses him more while her hands were removing his pants.

"Shut up. You have no idea what I went through. Mmmm fuck me. Take me here and now while we have the chance" She said breathing hard and kissing him harder. She wrapped a leg around his waist and pushed her wet spot against his lump. Her hips worked as she kisses him and pants heavily grinding on him in her need. He was bare and she was close having shed her clothes as she licked the door.

They were press3d too close to ignore any contact a d he groans out throbbing larger from her grinding. He returns her kisses shedding his top. Both were bare and locked in a heated kissing embrace while she grinds her dripping thirsty pussy on his throbbing cock.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:43 pm

The kissing got hotter that Osaki grips his hair that she pushes her body up against his own into the wall behind him in the closet. Everything was aching for his touch that she feeling worse now that her pussy was dripping from being alone all this time. He panted against her lips but she moves to bite his neck hearing a hiss from him.

"E..easy now.." he mutters but she panted still biting him.

"No way..I've had to deal with her for too long..I'm hot and needy right now and you are too. Besides, can't you tell? This hot wet slippy pussy of mine has been hungry for you. Hungry for that cock of yours." she hissed to bite him harder hearing a hiss from him. She was acting on her own feeling her body rubbed against his own as she licked where she bites him.

"I've been thinking about you all that time...touching myself wishing you would fuck me.....fucking me as much as you want till I'm screaming. I demand you fuck me.." he snarled feeling wetter but he was panting feeling the hot wetness but that's when she stopped to get on her knees and takes him in her mouth. He tenses up feeling this as she loudly slurps on his cock she licks and kisses it, hungry for him since it's been way too long.

"Even here..it's throbbing and twitching.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:25 pm

He slipped and fell flat on his back. She landed right on him and he was pushed all the way inside. A sharp high moan came from her as she took UT and she twitched not expecting it so soon.

Shaking she looked down at him and saw he was rubbing his head from a box he hit. He shifted his weight then thrusts up with his Hans bracing him in the ground. She started to bounce on him and she smiled as she moans out.

She was right he really wanted to fuck her. It was hard nit to with her wanting him and deciding that living with him was what she wanted. But their little nest she prepared had a few thorns. Right now that didn't matter. He thrusts up into her pushing his hands down to use their strength and add the. To his hips.

Her weigh slammed him all the way inside and she bounced working hard to keep her balance and get her legs under her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:54 pm

She keeps bouncing more and more, gasping and moaning out while feeling his thrusts. They were still powerful while the wet claps of skin was heard in their ears. It felt soo good to finally have him inside again. Her pussy just drips wanting more of his heated lust. Even Hayate groans holding her hips while she kept slamming down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:25 pm

He slams up I to her and keeps groaning as his heat keeps pounding In his head. He was doing more with his hips now and still giving her everything a she hisses and groans from her movements. She felt amazing and he was having a hard time keeping his focus.

She dropped e herself on him loving every second he was inside her and finally having the itch deep inside getting relief. She said she touched her self thinking of him and wanting him and that information was part of why he was so hard.

Her words and actions meant something special to him and he wasn't completely in control of himself. He wanted to satisfy her desires and that gave her a bit of mastery over him just as her desire for him gave him some mastery over her.

"Harder love. Mmm I wanna see just how much stronger you've gotten. " He said to her knowing if her secret training she was doing to keep her cool. The results of trying to commune with her weapon had opened many possibilities of it to her.

For starters if had become a double blade meaning it had two names and two personalities one was on her hip one was on her back but now both were laying in the floor. Panting hard she pulled them out and showed him. It was like she was showing her heart to him for the first time.

"I don't know it's name but it's clear that it is a twin weapon." She said working to keep her voice steady while he keeps thrusting. He was making it hard to talk and she wanted to moan out her pleasure. "Iiiit~ mmmm oooh so good you're so good" She said as her attention wavers to her pussy and his cock filling it up as she bounces.

"Focus love what else did you learn." He said calmly panting as he focused. His hips weren't stopping and hers were going harder as she murrs and moa s a bit catching her thoughts once more.

" i-it feels hot on one blade mmm cold on the other but it aaahhh so deep" her focus slipped again and she moans out "it mmm won't say it's name but it its strong and shares that mmm strength haha so good with meeeeee~" She broke off I ti heavy moans and cries as her hips bounce and slam harder wanting to feel more.

He had been thrusting harder and faster and she stabbed the walls to support herself. This helped her lift herself higher and slam herself down harder as a result of getting up higher. He moans out loudly and she wanted to i kw more about his weapon.

"Haaa I mmm showed you mine haa you show me yours." She said licking one blade as her face passes close. She was serious and he struggled to reach his since it was under him. He pulled it out and in the darkness it had a faint broken light like the rainbow I. The core that didn't extend tot he blade yet.

"No mmm name grrr so tight and wet it uses light some how and haa and sings a song. Just a tune no words. Haha it's so nice to hear it like it's a voice" He said still thrusting and she took his thrusts. He didn't progress further than her but it was clear his weapon was a single blade.

Her womb was getting a good workout as she mover her hips harder and kisses him deeply. She took his hand and made his blade rub her body. She felt its power and knew it wasn't sharing power with him yet. So she was ahead of him. She liked how warm and gentle the blade felt.

She was seriously loving everything out him and she knew whe wasn't worried about his training. But this. This wasn't his full strength and that was what she wanted inside her.

"Harder" she demanded and she bounced harder to show she meant it.

"Are you mm sure. It's so good now." He said k owing how close to her chest his blade was.

"Harder. Give it to me fuck mee haardeerr." She said and she knew what she was doing. His blade could never cut her and she knew it. It felt good on her skin and to feel the raw power of his soul pressing against her breast and belly was amazing.

She felt him really get serious and his next and future thrusts sting at first since she expected him to be more gradual about it and wasn't entirely ready. One after another heavy deep thrusts push her up and she pucks her self up higher to drop down in his cock swallowing it deep into her womb.

He groans out as she presses her body all the way down each of her thrusts down on him and she tossed he read back loving the pleasure she was feeling gro. Him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:24 pm

She groans out feeling this but he was panting wanting to feel more of her. "Geez..y..your really going all out..f..fucking me like this..I can really feel you so deep..it's burning me from the inside out now..." she panted still bouncing but she sees him gripping the hilt of his blade while she was circling her hips trying to make him cum.

"It's been so lonely..my poor wet pussy been lonely since we couldn't be alone.haaa..I said I been touching my self..and it's true. I would thrust my fingers into my naughty hole, trying to think of your touch and feeling...I came so much but it gets worse the longer you ohhhhh f..fuck....mmmmmm....you were away..I couldn't handle it..I..I had to..mmmmm!!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:33 pm

"Haa you mm had to grrr give your enemy haa what she wanted mmmuuurrr so you could get what you wnt." He said to her and that made her burn hotter as she felt more of his love through his understanding. He did have some idea what she went though to be with him this time and he just acknowledged it to her.

He was seriously fucking her and he wasn't going to stop until she was completely satisfied. She presses his weapon against her clit and it rubs her clit as she bounces on him. He didn't know what to think of that and she was loving how good he felt inside eher.

He himself was feeling too much heat and pressure. It was making his thrusts a bit wild and she seemed to love everything and didn't care what was happening inside her as long a sit was him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:31 pm

She gasps loudly loving this heated feeling but only slams down harder and harder. She wanted Hayate to give her everything while groaning out drooling in pleasure. It felt really good but she was grinding against the hilt of his sword.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:48 pm

She could feel the power of his blade reflecting his own power and she could tell he was holding back. She grinds harder as he thrusts faster and harder. Her moans were making him throb inside of her and her movements were driving him crazy.

She felt his cock stirring her inside and her movements pushed him to her most pleasurable spots just a she thrusts in. Her clit was rubbing his hilt harder and he leans his head back as she giggles from how red and heated his face was. She was loving hiw he was still giving her more and more as the minutes pass.

He was slowly getting his thrusts harder and faster for her and trying to measure it out at an even rising pace. His hands reach out and grip her breasts hard making her moan turn to a low groan of heat as she got much wetter from the added pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:57 pm

She gasped from the grip but whines to grind harder into his lap. It felt good but he was still trying to get him in deeper and deeper. Her hips was bouncing faster now as he groans feeling this. She seriously was something else and he felt her tightening around his cock. Was she really growing this hungry for more?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:21 pm

He groans out feeling he grinding harder and faster. He was curious what she was planning but didn't know that she was just happy to have him inside her. His hips buck up into her harder and she held his blade carefully making sure he saw e erything she was.

Her bouncing and tightness made it hard for him to stay quiet and his groans and moans were getting louder as she claims him and her desire. His hands rub up and down her sides helping her keep her balance and pleasuring her with his touches. She loved his touches and the heavy movements were making the touches rough just how she likes it.

He was throbbing inside her and she wa dripping more as her arousal was rising out if control.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 01, 2022 9:55 pm

She didn't stop nor slow down but feeling the hunger of this made her whine. She pushes up against him to make out for a second but feels her bouncing again leaving soft moans past her lips. He groans feeling her moving but it got worse during the time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 02, 2022 12:15 am

She could feel his own hunger inside him and the struggle as he fought to keep himself from going wild. He worked to kiss her return her affections and thrust into her giving her the oelasure she craves.

She knew he was hungry like she was and was giving him her love as much as he gave his to her. She and he both thrust hard working to work the pent up feeling g out so they can really get serious.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 03, 2022 2:52 pm

"Your ahh hungry too right? You must b..be if your holding back. I can sense it.." she gasped softly bucking her hips but one hand rested on his chest feeling his pounding heartbeat. He was hungry just to go all out in power but he hisses feeling her make one hand keep on her waist and bringing the other up to lick his fingers.

"Osaki? What.."

"I want you to use your full power. I wanna feel you wreck me Hayate. Don't you want to feel even deeper inside of me? Inside this tight wet pussy of mine?" she whispered still bouncing on his lap even more that he groans feeling the sudden tightening around his cock. She was seriously going to chomp his cock off but it only felt tighter and hotter inside that she was moaning softly as she rubs her breasts together after letting his hand go.

"It feels r..really good. Feeling you hitting my deepest spots inside....everything is aching f..for more..it's burning...." she stops her hips but circles them but started snapping her hips down hard but slow. One buck at a time to make him groan feeling her tightness change. She was gasping out drooling feeling her moving one hand to her lower stomach feeling his swollen lump.

"It's aching..wanting to let it out for hours now...then go ahead and release i. Please make me feel good.." she asked feeling more thrusts that she leans her head back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 03, 2022 5:22 pm

Hearing her ask him ti make her feel good made his hips snap at full strength stabbing suddenly too much. She had been on her way down when he did that and her insides exploded into mixed pleasure.

She didn't ease up or break her pace. Her hips tremble feeling him thrusting up at full force and she was further surprised to feel the lump shift and swell. Her hand rested still on her swollen belly as he took her full force. .
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 05, 2022 6:12 pm

She just kept slamming down gasping out but screaming out in her pleasure but he only keeps her down while making her take every inch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 05, 2022 9:43 pm

He watched everything and keeps thrusting up into her a sshe slams down on him. He loved feeling this and seeing her oelasure and hearing her voice. Heavy hard thrusts were getting harder and faster as she took everything and gives more in return.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 07, 2022 11:53 am

She even leans over to kiss his lips while slamming her hips down to stop. He felt her tightening around him but he grips her rear hard. She was clenching around him tightly like she was eating him up. It felt hotter and wetter that the kiss was heavily shared between the two.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 07, 2022 2:29 pm

Their heated kiss was quiet and he worked on keeping his hips still for her. He returns her kiss pressing up against her as she presses down. Their heat was getting worse and her grip on his cock was intense. He didn't k ow why she suddenly stopped except to make him feel her insides as she worked them.

There was a Crack as the front door opened and the captain came in yelling for mastumoto angrily. Several doors slam and the lock was tested on the closet before the angry footsteps storm off. He froze when that happened but she did t even seem to notice until the closet was tried. The handle made her shiver and grow nervous about getting caught but all the more excited for the risk. It was lucky she had stopped her heavy moves when she did because she could still keep kissing him and pleasuring him in her own way.

She giggles next to his ear as the captain leaves and he let out a received chuckle. "That was close " he said and she kisses him before he could say more. She wanted to keep going and her hips wiggle only a little as she continues her efforts. He throbbed inside her returning her kisses and gripping tighter with his hands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:32 pm