Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

War between species - Page 9 Empty Re: War between species

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:37 am

He pushes his fingers deeper rubbing harder. She didn't stop him so he continued and gave her more. His fingerings was getting rough as he checked her reactions for approval or disapproval. He wasn't showing her any mercy not for how long she teased him. He would show her just how badly he was pent up before too long as his fingers rub and rub her inside.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:15 pm

She leans her self back against him, taking the fingers that were rubbing against her. It just felt way too good and she was shivering wishing for more. He heard her groan and buck against his fingers but that made him get more hard as she was moaning out his name. Her eyes glowing feeling her body ache for him.

"T..Thomas..f..fingers g....good..your fingers t..too good..." she whispered while tightening around them but he was kissing her neck slowly suddenly wanting to hear more of her voice. Such a sweet voice.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:33 pm

"Mmmwah haa if you think my fingers are too good then wait till I eat you out. I'm going to make sure you cum many times before I'm done with her my love." He said and rubs harder and faster. He was roughly stimulating her gspot with his fingers telling her what he would do to her if she let her guard down any longer. She felt his member throbbing as it wanted to be inside and her thoughts were filled with the memory of his tongue filling her up and his teasing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:13 pm

She gasped hearing that but she whines grinding against his fingers while feeling him still touch and rub her deeply. Alice moans against him but she was feeling his fingers roughly touching her even stronger.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:26 am

He decided he had waited enough. And with his free hand he lifts one of her breasts to his lips. He wraps his lips around her nipple sucking hard with a purr as he rubs her pussy harder and as deep as he could push. All his fingers were inside her playing with her pussy working hard to make her cum as she asked. He pushes harder deciding he wasn't going to stop or hold back any longer. His lips and tongue pleasure her nipple roughly without mercy as his fingers gave her pussy the same treatment. He opened his fingers inside her pushing her pussy open wide as it drips her juices.

"Such a lovely pussy you have my love. And these breasts are tasty too. I bet this pussy is even tastier. Should I have a taste now? Or should I just make you cum with my hand?" He said to her and his fingers close once more rubbing harder. His lips and tongue move to her other breast as he gave it the same treatment as the first.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:41 pm

She gasped to feel that and yet, it made her shiver when he started to suck on her nipple. This made alice moan feeling her hips shaking. It felt good when he did that but she only shiver to grind against his fingers knowing she was wet down there.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:26 pm

Nit getting an answer he let her breasts fall free and started kissing down her front. Slow sensual kisses each met with a groan from his lips to tease her. She felt hjs lips press against her navel and knew he was going to eat her out. He loved to tease with kisses as he moved his attention across her body to her folds.

He made sure to taste his fingers before spreading her pussy wide and seeing just how wet and needy she really was. Shw felt his gaze down there and hears his hum of pleasure from the taste of her wetness on his fingers.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:20 am

She blushed hard to see that but Alice tires to close her legs for him to quickly hold them apart, growling. Oh no, she was not going to hide herself. Not after so long. He licked his fingers clean from her own taste and her scent was so heavy now. It already made him wish to rip the clothes off and take her right now! But he held back; he needed to taste her first. From the source.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:34 am

He pushes her legs open as she resists but he proved stronger. She panted and whimpers seeing his face getting closer between her legs. Then she felt the soft lick then a harder one as he started to taste her pleasure. He wasn't going to show her any mercy not after she teased him so long. He made sure tobkeep he rlegs open as he started to eat her out and noisily slurp her wetness.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:55 pm

She yelps from the sudden feeling, trying to stop him but he keeps a firm grip on her thighs eating her out loudly and wet. She moans throwing her head back to trap his head but he groans lapping up her juices and only keeps giving her more. It was indeed payback from the teasing she gave him so it was fair.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:46 pm

He showed no mercy after she accepted the situation and she felt his tongue slam deep inside. He didn't care if she punished him he was going to seriously fuck her with his tongue and she couldn't stop him. His grip tightened on her thoughts keeping then open as she screams out and bucks her hips feeling his tongue swell and push against her womb.

He was pushing his tongue deep inside her pussy and nearly all the way out before thrusting back in pushing harder against her womb entrance but not pushing in. He was teasing her worse to treat her this rough but leave her womb begging for the same pleasure as her pussy and clit. He presses his face all the way against her making sure to keep her bucking hips under control as her body spasms from the pleasure his tongue gave her.

"so wet and youre reacting so strongly are you sure you want me to stop. *slurp* so tasty and your hips are bucking out of control every time i push against this! he said in her mind and when she hear him say this his tongue pushed harder still against the entrance allowing only the smallest tip to penetrate her womb. A single touch and her desire magnified. Her womb demanded the same pleasure her pussyw as receiving and she knew he was deliberately trying to drive her crazy as payback.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:07 pm

She cries out trying to stop him but he only keeps going more and more. The pleasure already took over her head that it leaves her arching her back gasping and clawing the chair. He was slurping and thrusting the tongue into her as he heard her crying for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:57 pm

He watched her as she reacted to his choice of punishment for her and her eyes shot wide open as his tongue pushes all the way inside stuffing her womb swirling then pulling put to thrust in and change direction. He smiles as he savors her pussy juices and slurps a noisily as possible to make her hear it. She arches her back as a lump forms in her belly from his rough treatment of her womb.

"This is what you get for teasing me my love. I warned you I couldn't hold back forever." He said in their shared thoughts and gave her a potent swirl with his tongue to stretch her and make her cry out loudly as she claws the chair. It was shredding and the pillow under her was soaked with his vrnomous drool and her pussy juices. His fave was messed by the fluids and he didn't care how it looked all he knew was she was see his face overed in her pleasure and cum if she chose to look at him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:15 pm

"Naahh b..but I wanted to. You know how I love when teasing you to b..break like this. Haaa even if it means getting punished as we..well...you don't mind that." she tries to squirm away from him but yelps when his hands tighten around her hips. He wouldn't let her go that easily. She was going to stay right there and be a good girl taking the punishment.

'I know..that's why I'm going to savor the moment of me punishing you till your a cumming wet mess.' he growls thrusting his tongue more that she threw her head back crying out feeling his claws cutting her skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:15 am

The scent of her blood filled the air as his tight grip on her makes his claws sink deep into her skin. His tongue violated her womb and fucked her without mercy. He made it swell to be thicker than her insides and thrusts harder making his tongue swirl in her womb. The motion made her belly bulge badly and she cries out much louder.

It was too much and she couldn't get away. Her efforts to get away only made him cling tighter. Her insides were pounded and the juices stain his tongue. His venom was making her pussy and womb grow more sensitive by the second driving her pleasure even stronger. He was seriously trying to force her to cum and leave her vulnerable to more pleasure as she grew more sensitive. There was no telling hiw long he would punish her like thsmis and she knew he would do worse as soon as he had his fun with his tongue.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:30 pm

She couldn't stop her cries, her moans echoing in the living room. Tears of desire shows on her cheeks that she was twitching. Hana never expected Thomas to punish her like this after so long and yet, he only keeps going wanting to see what she would do while crying out. Her head lowers back twitching as she felt herself wetter and feeling close to cum but Thomas just didn't stop, going even more harder that she was more sensitive than usual now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:16 am

Hisbtingue thrusts harder and pushes deeper even as it pushed too far. It thrusts faster and he felt her getting closer. That was what he wanted and he continues eating her out and fucking her with his tongue. He was planning on making her cum and calling it punishment served so she could continue to have her fun. Some of his sanity returned to him and that inly made him focus harder and push his tongue more inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:58 pm

She was screaming again in pleasure and yet, he still kept going wanting to hear more and more but his tongue was pushing in deeply. She was twitching now already drawing close but Thomas just squeezes her thighs while wanting to hear more of those sweet noises.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:29 am

His tongue thrusts harder and deeper that the tip folds over on itself doubling how thick the tongue was inside. He didn't just want her to scream and cum. He wanted her to know he could have done this and worse any time but he didn't so she could have her fun. He was seriously going to break her if he keeps it up. Knowing this he pushes harder and swirls his tongue around in large circles stretching her too much too fast.

His claws grip tighter on her thighs drawing her blood as she tried and failed to get away. He was going to break her with his tongue and she wasn't going to stop him. The scent of her blood and the sting of his claws only drive her emotions more wild and sje arches her back all the way and explodes on his tongue with a last piercing scream before falling limp ans twitching. He wasn't fair to treat her so rough and he wasn't done yet.

She whimpers and whines as he slowly pulls his tongue out of her cumsoaked insides letting it return to normal as her walls gape on the air wanting more inside her. He panted. He didn't move on like she expected he was letting her recover some sense before she felt his tip rubbing her poor needy pussy. Teasing her with what it wanted only the tip and smiling seeing her panting whining and even beg for her desire to come true.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:52 pm

He saw her panting and shaking, drool seen from her chin as weak moans slip out. That tip was big enough and hearing the slickness only made her more wetter. Thomas missed seeing this face; that expression but he only keeps her still while grinding against her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:09 pm

He thought to himself about seeing hiw she looked if he surprised her so he gave her a harsh thrust that buried his cock deep inside the folds of her pussy. The sudden movement and insertion made her cry out and arch her back as her gaping hole was pushed even wider than his tongue pushed her. She whimpers and shakes feeling him inside once more only to feel him pull out to the tip and slam inside harder and deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:29 pm

She was squirming trying to get away from her naughty lover, seeing him doing all this to make her weak was working. However, it leaves her feeling weak only to moan when he slams into her. She screams out in pleasure only to burn and shiver.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:10 am

More heavy thrusts and she was still trying to get away. He held her tight not letting her and thrust sharper as a punishment. "OH no you don't I'm gonna make sure you cum and I'll keep making you cum even past your breaking limits. He said catching her hips in his hands and pulling her into the hardest thrust yet.

It made her brain go blank except for the sting then more stronger thrusts as each thrust was herder than the last.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:32 pm

She whimpers feeling him do just that, even if she was struggling to get away or to get him off, he still kept going to make her cry out even worse. The pleasure was too much and she only cries out feeling wetter and wetter again to make him groan wanting more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:03 pm

He was dangerous and his bucking hips thrust harder as he pulls her into the thrusts. Even with her struggles he could tell she was enjoying this. Her sopping wet pussy was making dirty noises and her insides were unstable as he fucked her more. He groans worse as he felt her wetness get much heavier and he pulls her onto his thrusts harder. He was seriously trying to break her again and prove to her that she was his.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content