Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

War between species - Page 11 Empty Re: War between species

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:22 pm

He groans out feeling her whole body pressing against him rubbing as she bounced and pushed her whole body against him. He groans out heavily and pants hard as he hold himself back. He just LOVED to see her satisfy herself and he throbbed thicker and more dangerous inside her. What he didn't know was omega vampires breed with the one they pick as well. And it was her who picked him.

Her sensual moves arouse the beast even more as his wolf is side was temporarily subdued by her movements and the pleasure she gave him. He was throbbing more dangerously as he feels her insides were leaking as she takes her chance and time to satisfy herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:02 pm

Even while she was panting, it left her aching for more. Even when he was panting against her she was shivering feeling him just shaking now. However, she whines feeling her body aching and burning that she grips onto some of his fur. He blinks to look holding her hips but she whines from the feelings. She even hisses to squirm again but she wraps her legs around his waist wanting him to go sit.

He growls still holding her due to that before she hisses to quickly use her strength to make him fall on the floor. He grunts from that but he looks up seeing her sitting right on his lap even full with his werewolf cock inside. Panting heavily, she rests her hands on his chest then slowly lifts her shaky hips. She felt his cock slip out a little drenched before she slams her hips back down.

Both him and her moan at the same time before she begins bouncing on him. Feeling his cock pushing in and pull out while pleasuring herself. He growls feeling her move but he was about to grab her hips but she stops them while whimpering. She wanted to move herself but she only looks at him with glowing eyes but still keeps bouncing, her moans growing louder as she was hearing the wet claps of skin as she moves. Her breasts bouncing slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:36 am

Any time he tries to hold her or pleasure her she stops until he let go. Her shaking hips were making him burn deep inside and throb larger. Her shaking hips bounce with wet slaps as he groans out feeling her claiming him for her own pleasure. He couldn't get enough of her using him to satisfy her needs and desires. He wanted her to do this more often make him fulfill her lists and needs. He groans out throbbing thicker as her wetness makes a mess under him.

He didn't thrust. He didn't hold onto her. He clawed the floor in his pleasure as she bounces harder and moans out worse. Her glowing eyes catch his attention before he leans his head back moaning out to her. The glow brightened as her pleasure burns hotter and her claws grip his fur. Her care for him and attention to his health had made his once scraggly fur velvety smooth. She held on tight as she pounded her womb on his growing hardening cock. He was burning worse sweating heavily as he watched her moving and felt her burning hole feasting on his dripping cock.

He couldn't hold his hips back much longer he let out a low whine to warn her and she slammed herself down with circling hips. "Haaa love grrrr I can't haa I can't hold back for much longer. My hips won't listen and stay still for much longer. Haa you're just too good. It's so good inside you hot and hungry sucking me in like it's nothing. I just mmm just love it when you indulge yourself. More haa give me more while I can still hold back." He said trying to warn her and be good. He knew she was enjoying herself and his words reach her. She could hear and feel the heated pleasure she was giving him and the pressure he felt keeping still for her.

He was dangerous. His warning surprised her because he usually lost himself for good. He was holding onto his mind even through the burning and pleasure. He wanted to be good for her and he did his best to keep still.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:21 am

Though, hearing this made her only pant heavily that she grew more hungry again. "G...good. Then you can h..hold on a little bit more. I'm n..not..fully satisfied yet." she slowly leans over but she rests her hands on either side of his head to adjust herself and pull her hips up. She whines feeling his cock slowly pulling out showing her cum and his all over that massive cock of his. He whines feeling the coolness of the air as she was now slipping out of her that it did with a pop.

"H..Huh? W..wait a-" That's when he growls feeling her press her wet sloppy pussy against it as she grinds moaning out. She used the other hand to stroke the top while giggling.

"N..Not yet....I might let you cum but I'm c..close too. I'm so close." she whimpers.

"S..so wet....a..at least let me cum inside of you again..c..come on Alice...please!!" he begs but she only keeps grinding harder and harder with her moans slipping past her lips.

"It's so hot t..too..it's making me so wet even when I do this. Your pulsing against it..w..wanting t..to cum.......but I..I'm so close.." she whimpers quickening her hips against it as she still strokes him but he was moaning clawing the floor more. However, he felt the wetness running down his cock. So hungry. It was like she was trying to eat him whole. Before he got the chance to speak, she stops to twitch panting.

"N..Not yet.....I..I'm gonna c..cum..I'm cumming!!" she cries before stopping her hips as she came on his cock. He growls feeling this. However, he whines wanting to feel it around him. She only looks seeing his cock throbbing and even bigger that she panted to move but turn away from him so her back is shown.

"A..alice?" he saw her rear and back but she only looks back at him while being over his cock again. The tip leaking that she lowers to have the tip kiss her wet lips. "!?" she was looking at him over her shoulder. Her eyes glowed in heat and want for her monster lover that she slowly lowers her hips feeling that hungry tip pop back inside as he growls tensing up.

Did she get even tighter!?! Panting, Alice licked her fangs only to push her hips down as she shudders feeling full again. It was good but she only fully sits on him before starting to bounce on his cock again while moaning softly.

He panted reaching with shaky hands wanting to touch her but she saw to then stop and tightening more as he moans out.

"What..mmmmm did I say? You t..touch or move....I'll st...stop...be good and don't..move. Let me h..have this." she warns in a deep teasing purr.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:47 am

He claws the ground worse feeling her tighter hole squeezing his bigger cock. The pressure from holding back was getting to him and her new position made it even harder to hold back. With her back to him h3 could easily dominate her. But that was what she wanted him to think. She wanted him to have these desires and deny them to him while she has her fun because that is what she wanted. He was good. He did as she wished. But there would be a time where he couldn't.

Heavy groans come from him feeling her pushing her hips down on his hungry throbbing cock. He was close she could feel it. She knew if he came he might lose control. She also knew he would only swell thicker. Venom drips from her fangs as she takes her time to savor his monster cock it was so full of hot blood and cum and he was boiling so much under her that his burning cock was threatening to explode any second. He held it in. He was forcing his body to delay his release. It wasn't something he could control. Hjs body acted on its own to tease her in some way. She knew it was close to the more she bounced and spammed him inside her the thicker and bigger it grew. He groans worse panting hard as she watched him over her shoulder. Her eyes never leaving his face.

Each time she thrusts down he groans heavily and as she raised her hips to ready another he hisses and pants hard trying to keep himself in control. The thought that she wanted him to snap and claim her keeps coming to his mind. But then so did the need to cum inside her and stuff her full of his cum. He fought to restrain both getting closer to being dangerous and taking her anyways.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:36 pm

"L..Look at you a..all hhaaa dazed from how good my pussy feels. Your just clawing the floor so m..much." she teased still thrusting her hips down however, he growls throwing his head back while she was panting to look right into his eyes. Her own glowing eyes were showing her lust for him. Her desire for him that even he tenses feeling her still bouncing.

"Alice please..please I don't know how much more I can.."

"Don't...please. I wanna savor this more. I wanna feel you stretching me out more and more. Threatening to cum inside of me. Please Thomas, let your mate have this..." she teased but she quickens her hips hearing him groaning. The wet claps of skin was increasing in speed.

"N..No! Alice not so f..faaahhhh...."

"You silly. I"m not mmmm stopping. I can't. Your monster cock hhaaa is so big..I can see the outline from my tummy. It throbs each time I clench and move on it. You really wanna fill me up. Letting my tight....wet..h..hot....slick pussy.....pleasure you....I wanna pleasure my werewolf...my naughty mate....I can't help it if it feels t..this good.." she moans out but she only adjusted herself before now slamming her hips down hearing him roar out as she laughed moaning out loving it.

"It's pulsing again...don't you love it, Thomas? Just let yourself savor the pleasure.....don't over think about it...just imagine my pussy clenching and tightening...hungry for that thick cum of yours to fill me from the inside....don't worry about the tip kissing the opening of my womb aching for it..it's burning for your cum..your cock...it just feels so good...s...so good." she said throwing her head back still bouncing but as he was seeing how it pushes in and out that's when she slams down hard feeling the tip go through the womb opening a little making her scream twitching.

"M..My womb..your naughty cock just went through my womb!!" she whines bouncing more as she held her breasts with her arms forcing herself to take it all. "My pussy might b..break but I don't care..I wanna be b..broken. Let me break myself on this hungry cock!!!" she begs drooling as he was shaking now. Why is she speaking like that.

"D..don't worry about it..don't think about how good i..it feels now...don't worry about how much you'll c..cum.....d..don't think about cumming...don't think about cumming...don't think about cumming cumming cumming...." she knew he might but that was fine. Even if she was broken her body will heal to keep on going after.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:19 am

Her mind was breaking as much as her body was as she continued to to throw her while strength into her body as she slams herself down on him. He was twitching not thinking about it. All he could do was hold himself back but he was losing that battle. "Haa your bouncing hips, your wet tight pussy and womb it's so good. I'm gonna lose it I can't haa I can't hike back any longer. " He said clawing what he could reach

He was going to snap and drive her into the ground soon and it was he down fault for picking that position then losing her mind as she broke herself on his cock. He growled as his eyes flash. His hands tremble and his claws lengthen as he tries to stop his hands. She felt hard clawed hands grip her breasts hard claws digging into her breasts spelling her blood.

Then he was on her. He pushed her broken recovering body to the floor pressing all his weight down to pin her there before fucking her as a savage wolf in heat. Her freshly restored mind burned and nearly exploded from each impact of his cock. Her broken pussy was quivering as she took it all her whole body pressing harshly into the floor while her breasts were crushed flash into his palms. They overflow around his hands pressing his hands into thr ground as they were crushed against her chest.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:44 pm

She keeps moving her hips but her mind snaps out of it a bit in her lustful trance to feel her breasts gripped. That's when she yelps feeling worse now and yet, it made her whimper again then scream out cumming from this. Even if she was quivering, she wanted more of him while crying out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:30 pm

He wasn't thinking about cumming. He wasn't thinking at all. His mind snapped and he was little more than a beast. His swollen cock sounded her over and over as her moans and cries of pleasure ring off the walls. It felt like he was going to pull her inside out as he pulls back to deliver a thrust that made her feel like she was going to explode.

The heat and loss of his senses drove him into a breeding frenzy. It was similar to her own and he pushes more of his weight down on her while his naughty werewolf cock didn't stop or ease up. He was crushing her inside with his cock and outside with his body as he growls and groans. He was more than breaking her she had nearly broken herself on him only for him to snap and take her like this.

She cums hard and her cum spills heavily on the floor. She thought he stopped when he sat up. Then he took her hips in his hands and picks them up so she is on her knees but he keeps her head pushed down where it was. Her hips shiver and quiver as her pussy leaks her cum around his cock.

There was an emptying feeling in her belly and she groans as he slowly pulls his cock back. When the tip was all that was inside her he slammed inside. Where was a wet slap and she screams out. She would have arched her back in raw pleasure but he had her pinned down.

Then the pressure on her back went away as he took her hips in his hands. He slides out slow like before making her whine and tears of pleasure slowly fall from her eyes before he givers her another hard thrust pulling her raised hips into his thrust.

She screams out arching her back and nearly cumming again. That was when she realized he wasting holding her down and as she looked back at him she saw the savage beast give her another powerful slamming thrust that was too much. And another and more besides. He was starting another heated frenzy starting slow and quickly building up more speed and even more power. She couldn't believe that he was the savage beast behind her. She stings and bleeds inside his clawed hands scratch and slice her hips

Her body was his to do with as he would and his brutal frenzy was held back too long. Her breasts were swinging wildly slapping against her arms chest and ribs her belly was swelling and deflating with his size swelling larger each thrust. He took her as the wolf he was as she clawed the ground screaming out as the glowing marks on her body spread and burn hotter.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:58 pm

She never expected to feel such raw pleasure before, even having her body glowing from the feeling. Even right now, she didn't even stop him. She only wishes to have him eat her up. INside and out. She slowly reaches with clawed talon nails to leave more nail marks but he growls drooling not letting up. This beast was going to really destory her and yet...she wanted that. Even with her body glowing with marks, she begins thrusting her hips back hearing clapping noises of their wet skin against one another. She groans when he growls but he keeps holding her down letting her buck her hips back into his thrusts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:35 pm

He feels her body slamming back against him even as he was thrusting full force I to her. He let her and burned worse amd hotter from it amd her claws as she tried to get a grip on him. He felt her desires and groans heavily as she did her best to slam herself even harder.

Her movements make him throb and swell even more inside her destroying her insides as she wanted. He groans and growls heavily before biting her shoulder hard trying to ease the burning in his brain. The heat was getting to him just as it was to her and his bite was proof. Raw venom spreads in her blood from his bite as he bites down harder tasting her flesh and blood mix in his mouth. He held on tight as his hips and hers crash together each trying to destroy the other with raw pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:19 pm

She felt the bite, her eyes wide glowing from the heat. However, her whole body throbs from the venom that she was shaking drooling. Her fangs were showing again while looking at the ceiling as he was growling deeply in his throat. She felt way too good but he couldn't stop himself while feeling her breasts. They were squished in his hands that he only held her hips down making her take his cock even more.

"....hhhaaaa......hhhaaaa.." Why did the burning feel this good! He didn't know or maybe he did? Even so, she hisses and moans in pleasure leaning her head back feeling him grinding against her while she was dripping on the floor while savoring the feeling thanks to him. He only pulls back showing blood and his venom that he licks where he bit her but she only shudders from the hot licks purring to tell she liked it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:55 am

He licked up her blood from the bite slowly and squeezes his hands tighter. He was still lost to the burning he felt from her own pleasure. He could feel it like his own and his hips didn't stop. Her fangs itched and her glowing eyes burn hot as his venom spreads even further. He was hungrily fucking her and thoroughly enjoying it.

She felt his hands slip from her breasts to lift her hips so she was on her knees slamming harder and now deeper as his balls slap against the back of her thighs. Her pleasure spiked out of control as his thrusts got harder and faster. The bulge in her belly pushed out past her ribs as her womb and pussy were stretched and pushed out further than ever before. Her body clenched down milking him as she struggled to keep her pussy tight in him.

The effort of clenching tight on his cock while he gave her the fucking of her life was driving her even more insane than the brutal pleasure he was giving her. He bites her other shoulder growling and whining in heat as his clawed hands return to her squished breasts. Lightening then fire flashed through her body as his clawed hands dig deep into her soft sensitive flesh crushing her nipples against his palms as he returned to his brutal treatment of her delicious milkers. The heavy thrusts were hitting her harder as he throbbed uncontrollably.

He had lost his ability to speak as the hungry lustful wolf completely dominated his personality. He licked her bite just as the first as her screams of wicked pleasure begin. Her poor pussy and womb were already fucked raw and stinging and he had only just begun to give her the savage breeding her hunger demanded. The lump in her belly stretched so badly her skin was red and his cock stabbed different angles to completely destroy her insides while his fangs and claws rake her flesh.

His eyes glowed brighter as he sank deeper into his desires and the heavy scent of their pleasure and lust grew heavier in the air.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 pm

She didn't mind it and yet, she was slamming her hips back harder and harder. She wanted him to make her feel good even if she grinds back against his thrusts. Her nails claw against the floor that she was shaking drooling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 pm

The heavy pounding didn't stop and she felt it was going to go on forever as she drooled. She burst heavily again was that the 10th or 12th time now? She couldn't tell she wasn't going to stop slamming her hips against his thrusts or circling them. She wasn't going to ease up either. He was finally breeding her a she always wanted.

"How long had it been an hour? Two? I'm so lost to how good she feels around my cock i cant stop been caged too long im free at last. Cmon more give me more im going to completely enjoy everything you have. he thought as he raked her back and panted hard from how good it felt. He was drooling heavily with his long unforgiving tongue hanging out. His venom steamed as it hit the air filling the air with its scent and hers as he licked her blood with that wicked tongue.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:44 pm

She did lost track of how much they done it and yet, she didn't mind. This proves he might have claimed her to be his forever. And she's fine with that. Given how long they were doing this, she only panted still tightening around him snapping her hips back wanting his cock to push in more. However, she yelps feeling his tongue lick her neck even with his venom was changing the air in the room. "???" She got her noticing it only for her eyes to glow and widen. Right away, she shook feeling her body quickly recovering that she tightens more hearing him growling. The venom mist was fogging her thoughts as she was looking back at him still thrusting her hips back and grinding against him slowly to tease him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:18 am

He groans out thrusting harder and deeper as her blood aroused him further. His wicked tongue was licking her all over focusing anywhere his claws rake her sensitive flesh. The venom would sink into her wounds before they heal making her feel more and more pleasure even from her own teasing.

He throbbed thicker feeling her teasing him and her burning gaze was fixed on him. Her hungry teasing and lost eyes were getting to him and he didn't want to stop it but she was wanting more and more. Teasing him as if to make him go harder or to make him cum faster. Either way he was doing his best to keep her aroused and full of his cock and cum until she was satisfied.

Her naughty pussy was going to receive a savage pounding if she didn't stop teasing soon. Something was different with his cock as it throbbed worse getting harder. It felt like it was about to cum but that's not what happened. Just as she thought she was about to receive his biggest load and burst as it flooded her, his already giant cock suddenly expanded instead of cumming.

She screams out as her belly was forced out more than even an omega could safely be stretched. He had completely lost it and holding his release at the last moment made his cock overflex and pump up in size once more. Her lost mind was snapped back to reality as the wolf completely took over her precious lover. She knew no mercy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 03, 2024 7:20 pm

She kept crying out loudly feeling worse but she moans looking dazed now. She didn't stp teasing but went worse that she yelps from another burst. She moans only cumming herself whlie shaking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 04, 2024 1:13 am

He wasnts stopping and the beast was hungry for more. He was completely lost and she took every bit of his savage ficking as it got more and more intense

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content