Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

War between species - Page 3 Empty Re: War between species

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:13 pm

Everything was stinging to her and the cracks in he remind were bleeding with raw red lust. He was gripping her flesh and marking her with his claws biting down deeper and pouring more venom into her blood. Her blood was set on fire.

She let out a ragged scream as her lust boiled out of control. Her body arches and the bone tears spilling more of her blood and spreading its scent all over both of them. Where his claws were cut deep and her insides exploded in release.

His grip changed to grip both her breasts and he whines licking her wound. Why did she do that? She had to know it would hurt her. "More... feed from.... meee... more other.... places" she said weakly as her lust was burning in her eyes. She healed right away and wanted more she never asked for this and when she did he always felt like he was wrong to hurt her. Maybe if he...

Slowly he pierces her breasts with his claws making light marks that bleed a little. She moans out worse as her pussy was wetter and convulsing on his cock. She liked this pain? He drags his claws toward her nipples in a spiral by turning his hand and he squeezes her breasts. She arches her back more. "OOOH YES" she said in her lust then she felt him push the tips of his claw into her nipples and push hard. They went in a little making her moans worse and her rolling hips jerk.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:51 pm

He feels her dripping even more but sees her nipples already twitching from the talon nails in them. He was shocked seeing her just taking in the pain like it's nothing but Alice whines to turn her head resting her lips to his neck. He tries to talk only to feel her bite into his neck. This made him grunt feeling her drinking his blood while her own wetness runs down his cock feeling it throb.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:39 pm

His blood was a boiling lustful tide washing all thought away. She drank deeply and her hips were crashing harder and faster pushing him deeper inside her. As she feeds deeply for the first time since her captivity her urges got the better of her.

The blood of his life was filling her up and strengthening her as she took her fill. His throbbing inside her sped up as his heart went into overdrive from her venom. The black creeping marks on her vanish one by one as she restores her strength and power from his blood and lust.

Shw feeds on his will as much as his emotions and blood and she found that his strength of will was truly indomitable. He grips her tighter as hjs talons push and pull her nipples moving so she would feel them.

Her hips jerk and her dripping hole was showing signs of needing more. Even with all this she wanted more. Feeling her needs though her bite hjs hips leek and thrust up just as she wanted. Their bond never faded and even after all that happened it was stronger than ever.

Hwe feeding took longer as she moans from his thrust and talons. He was getting foggy and his hips were starting to push harder as she completely took over. He was in bliss as her venom spreads. When it reaches his cock it swelled and throbbed worse.

Her eyes roll nearly all the way in the back of her head as her pleasure went out if control. She bites harder and feeds faster as her hips were bouncing roughly on his potent thrusts. She didn't care that his claws were still scratching her and leaving marks on her sensitive flesh.

She gasps out as he pulls his claws from her nipples and licks the tips then sucks her breasts hard sucking blood from her as well.

His blood changed while he fed and both if them were lost as they were caught in the heated feeding. It was the greased feeling for either of them. The raw emotion and need was making a dangerous situation for them as his claws rake her body harder and her poor puusy and womb were healing only to sting and ache in a cycle of pain and pleasure between the two of them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:18 pm

She wanted him to drink everything from her: the pleasure, the heat, the pain, the lust, everything. She missed being in his arms that she gaspes feeling him gripping her breasts hard in his hands. Loudly slurping up her blood while making sure she keeps close to him. Her fangs still stained in his blood with glowing eyes looking at the ceiling before he growls forcing her on the bed while keeping himself inside of her.

Alice shivers from the rough treatment that she grips his hair wanting a kiss that he feels the grip lifting up. Right away, she kisses him while he did the same, their tongues swirling against one another that he tasted her blood. Did she bite her tongue for him? He breaks the kiss panting heavily feeling his cock throbbing inside of her. She even whines reaching up for him that he grips her wrists to hold her down. He wanted to devour her in his lust that he panted licking his lips.

"P..Please..d..don't..mmmm stop..g..give me mooorreee...please give me everything you held back. I don't care if w..we do it for h..hours just don't stop fucking me. Make me y..yours again...scratch, bite me, fuck me..just don't sto-" he begins bucking his hips forward as she was arching back, crying out in pleasure. His cock was pushing even deeper inside of her while he was grunting with hissed slipping out. Her insides were too hot and slippery but he was drooling still forcing her hips still while thrusting into her.

"Ahhh..f.fuck...fuck..fuck fuck fuck fuck fu-mmmmmmrreeemmmm!!!"

He quickens his thrusts now pounding into her as he cock was drenched in her juices. She was too good that he was grunting in a inhuman tone still pounding away inside of her. Resting on top of her with his tail wagging. She tries to talk only to scream out as he growls cumming suddenly inside of her.

Alice shook feeling the warm flow of his cum but he panted still shaking. He pulls out of her tight pussy to force her up in his arms. He pushes her against his chest, now licking her neck as she whimpers from the hot lick. She already feels it rubbing against her till he slams upward into her, making Alice scream in lust again. He moans out now forcing her to thrust down onto his cock as she was moaning out lustfully for him to hear.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:23 pm

He held her tight and picks her hips up to slam her down on his thrusts. Wet heavy slaps come from her as her breath leaves her in bursts and gasps. Each time his dripping cock hit her deepest spot she leaked some of his cum. It drips down out of her while he fucks her without mercy or restraint.

Her insides were much more sensitive now and thr longer his cum was inside her the worse it became. Her clit was smacked by his thrusts over and over splashing I. The mess she was making. It wasn't her fault and no blame was cast. Only deep heavy groans from his lips as they pull on her tender flesh.

Her words got to him and he bites her shoulder hard catching more of her lust filled blood in his mouth. It was hot and he spilled as he took another bite. His fangs piercing deep. She heals almost as soon as his fangs were removed as her powers were growing and exerting their influence.

Her desires were potent to him and knowing what she wanted he obliged her. His claws dig into her thighs as he pushes her down on his cock and pulls her up. She loved every moment as he ravaged her with her desires. His fangs found her breast and he bites hard with a low growl as his tongue messes with her nipple.

He wasn't completely wild he was controlling himself. She felt him bucking his hips up into her harder stabbing her womb and stuffing it as it changes shape and her belly changes shape to fit him inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:33 pm

Feeling the changes only drove her over wanting more, feeling his grip getting stronger while wanting to breed her to nothing. She feels his tongue messing with the nipple, bouncing to feel him going in even deeper. It was too good and she was having trouble focusing on nothing but him. She even whimpers wanting him to eat her up that he was still forcing her to take him that the cock throbs from inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:13 am

Without warning he pulled out of her with a sucking wet pop and a heavy moan from her a sshe nearly came from the pressure of trying to keep him inside of her. She panted and whines wanting him more the. She felt him move.

He slides down her body licking and biting as he went. She moans feeling his fangs drawing more of her blood and his tongue licking it up as the bites close. He got to he really and lightly touched it earning a wince and a watery look of desperate need in her eyes.

He slides down further looking between her legs. Her pussy was opening and closing wanting him inside and he smiles giving her clit a heated lick then a nip. A sharp note of pleasure left her lips as she cries out. That was a tease.

"Wh-what are you.." before her question was finished he plunges his thick heavy tongue inside of her and roughly fucks her pussy with it. She went from empty to full then feeling her insides pushed and stretched as he put all his focus into working her pussy as much as he could.

Her belly had a twisting lump inside as his tongue went wild stirring her insides mixing her pussy and stretching it out badly. He was dangerous and had planned to salve this part until now making her think he forgot when he was waiting to deny her his cum and eat her out.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:56 pm

She bit down on her bottom lip, twitching from the feeling of his tongue and yet it made her shiver again. He was really planning on wanting to eat her that excited Alice. A weak whimper leaves her feeling him loudly slurping and thrusting his tongue deeper that she yelps feeling him already expanding inside of her. He was so mean that it made her shake.

"S...sssssssss...d..damn hhaa......" she shivers loudly dripping wet but he grips her thighs not letting her go. He was growling loving this pleasure and he only grew to want her more. Her wetness dripping under her and only pushing it deep making her scream out. She came violently but he growls even deeper looking at her with hungry glowing eyes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:49 pm

He pushed his tongue even harder making a lump form in her belly. She groans out arching her twitching back and hips as his tongue was thrusting twisting and swirling around inside of her. He pushed it all the way in just how she liked it and went wild.

He groans and slurps her clit roughly. His claws rake her thighs spilling her blood and spreading the scent even more. Her pleasure and lust were flooding the air and he breathed it all in. His wild tongue never let up his glowing eyes were fixed on her eyes as her womb and pussy were taking all of it.

His tongue swelled inside of her from the desires he breathed in and she felt her own power inside it. The energy he bled from her was being consumed by him and put to use to increase her pleasure and ravish her insides. His tongue was swelling thicker and feeling stiffer even throbbing worse.

He was stretching her past her limits giving her every bit of his creativity to how it moved I side of her. It was soaked in her cum and her legs were shaking. Her body was tossing and arching in her overheated pleasure as he took his time to drive her crazy.

After another explosive orgasm she was weak and dazed. The blood was drying around them but it's scent and power were only getting heavier in the air. He pulls his tongue out of her with slow deliberate motions to maximize its effect on her and she moans loudly as she squirms.

The pleasure seemed to be the only thing that could move her body. The reflex of the heat and the desires she craved for him to do to her. He pulls his face back and turns her over. She pants hard as the daze was clearing and the only thing she could see was his throbbing cock behind her.

He had lifted her so she was on her spread knees. Her pussy was gaping on the air and dripping down her legs. She was fresh from her orgasm and shaking with mixed pleasure and anticipation. She knew what he was going to do next...

Dark cracks sound from him as the beast takes over. He swelled and throbbed while pressed against her pussy. The red pulsing lips wrap around his tip as it swells and throbs. "Th-that t-too much. H-have mercy" She begged as she prepared for the inevitable outcome. She braced herself in the bed relaxed her pussy and womb as much as she could but it was so thick and heavy against her it wouldn't ease the strain.

With a howl he slammed inside dangerous and risking her safety. She felt it slam in with a wet crushing noise and she screams out clawing the bed. He stayed inside for a few moments before thrusting. He did show enough mercy to let her get used to him but that was all.

He fucked her without restraint and girls and groans as he let everything loose to pleasure her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:20 pm

She rips more of the sheets again crying out as he takes her like some wild animals and yet, feeling her insides burning on fire with more blood or her scent lingering in the air. He smells it, already thrusting into her that she was shaking on how dangerous he was getting but grew hungry to feel more. Trying to lift her hips, she wraps them around his waist trying to pull him with her but he keeps holding her thighs while claiming her all over again. His growls of arousal being loud in the now heated heavily scented bed room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:05 pm

After a while he burst inside of her with a howl. Before that She had lost it and when he hit his peak she snapped and went limp. His hips ramming into her and her body limp and taking it. Her eyes glow burned low to a dull color but her mind and feelings were in fire.

As he burst some fire returned to her eyes and her body arches in one last gasp of effort as her climax hit her and his filled her. She passed out and he fell forward and his form melted back to normal. She took minutes to recover he took several minutes to recover. She sat up and watched what he did by looking around. Then she looked and saw him holding e her in his arms as he rested.

His arm slipped to her lap and she looked down seeing the mess he made of her. She laid back down and strokes his hair until he wakes up. She remembered everything and her face was expressionless behind her vampirism face. That's when she noticed it.

She was transformed to recover from what he did but more than that she had completely satisfied her thirst for will emotion and blood with him. She had never done such a thing. She looked at her hand and saw it was fully recovered. Then she looked at him again. He had taken her so completely she hadn't realized she lost control of her hunger. She had healed because she pulled all the strength to do so from him.

She felt brand new and then several minutes after she woke he Storrs. She froze. Waiting. Watching keeping close. Then he turned looked at her and smiled. "There you are. You went somewhere so I followed you." He said dreamily and she giggles. They must have been together in their dreams.

He moved to sit up and she pushes him back down. "No love. You need to rest." She said softly "you don't know what you did for me." She said he Reyes burning with her love for him.

"I know exactly what I did. " He said and smiled brightly at her. "I lost it after you had your fill and your powers filled the room. I'm fine just like you are fine even after taking me going all out" he said and she was a bit surprised. Who as this? When was her pup so smooth? She didn't mind this in fact he sounded reasonable. Serious confident and... completely unharmed.

"So.. You're fine? I didn't take too much?" She asks and he smiles. He took her hand I'm his and brought it to his lips letting her fingers brush his lips as he kissed them.

"You took what you needed and I gave you more. You were suffering from what happened. So was I. We need eachother. We need to be close. I'm a pack creature. You're a nest creature. We work well when I return to the nest." He said all this messing with her fingers.

She didn't realize he thought that deeply about eachother or their needs and seeing that he did and now he was showing it was very strange but very nice for her. He was definitely growing up in a very discreet way.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:48 pm

"Goodness; seems like you really proven your point but...I'm happy you did." she showed a smile to lower down kissing his head. Tomas happily held her close not wanting to let go of her since she was blushing feeling like herself but different. It's a good way feeling so nothing would ruin that for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:36 pm

He keeps playing with her fingers for a few moments more and let's her hand rest where she pleases. He was pressing close to her and presses his forehead against hers looking into her eyes.

Her eyes were beautiful to him and he got lost in them for a minute before she blinked and blushed. He kisse sher on the tip of her nose and another quick peck to her lips before leaning more against her and smiling.

She felt him relax after he grew still and she pressed I to him enjoying this sweet closeness. "I really enjoy having you here with me." She said slowly. And that made him smile and blush more.

"Are you sure I'm not just being an upstart?" He asks nipping her ear lobe as he said it. She didn't want him to think that but he may have been teasing her. The nibble distracted her a little and she stuttered as she spoke.

"N-no not as such." She said and took a breath to focus her mind. "Mmm it's okay I guess but I do like this I mean it. You don't have to try so hard " She said it seriously and kisses his neck. She meant it. He could tell that much. He shivers from her lips on his skin and she saw his goosebumps. She still could get him excited with little effort.

Maybe that was fine for him too. She didn't think long but it before she started to nuzzle and kiss his neck. Soft sounds of her happiness sound from her lips as she kisses his neck repeatedly. They were slow soft deliberate kisses and she let her hand slide down his throat from his chin. She burned with the sudden impulse to bite into her prey.

She controlled it with no effort using her will and the energy she gathered from him to supress it. The tips of her fangs slip past her lip as she keeps kissing her neck and hears his murrs of pleasure. His hands caress her skin casually and she presses more I to him and kisses his throat where her hand was.

"You really enjoy my neck don't you love " He said as he watched her. He smiles and hisses a little as her lips move again.

"Mmm yes love, *soft kissing noise* it's here where your blood from your heart *another soft kissing noise* always pushes hard. *giggles and purrs* In fact there are few *a louder kissing sound* places and few times where * another loud kiss* it pumps harder and faster elsewhere" as she said elsewhere her hidden hand, which had been inching between them, gripped his member to show her meaning.

She could have him under her bite if she wished and her settling feelings were slowly moving inside her as they heat up. It was stable as she was controlling herself and she loved how excited he was getting. It wasn't more than a few more kisses she felt him thobbing against her hand where it rested.

"I-i see. And that's why you like to feed while we..." he left it hanging to be a bit respectful and provoke her mind.

"Mmm yes a part of it really. I feed on more than blood I feed on the energy of thought inside the blood and the life essence as well." She said as her fangs sharpen and lengthen. Talking about it was making her impulse slowly grow to a desire to feed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:13 pm

"Then your heart is aching or more love again..even if you think it's what they want." he was quiet thinking about this but sees her just pressed up against him while whining. "I mean...look at him. This seems to be enjoyable to you as well right?" she whisper to the each other that she was licking her lips seeing his flushed pink to look.

"......" all he did was close his eyes but already feels her shifting just a little bit again.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:27 pm

He kisses her wanting more of her touch and she slips his tongue to swirl around hers. He was not really able to focus and he didn't blame her. He wanted her to enjoy herself and he presses more against her while he kisses her more passionately.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:24 pm

She feels him hold her tight in his arms, sharing the kiss with her together that it leaves her whimpering. He blushes hearing that but his fangs and teeth was sharpening while panting. She was purring softly while they make out but he grips her shoulders while they shared this moment. She really was something else and yet he loved that about her. He sits her more against his body but she was shaking feeling his hands touching her body even more.

Breaking the kiss, she panted hugging him. "Geez, did you miss kissing me that much?" she giggled to Tomas holding her tight in his arms. She feels him squeezing her rear that they were looking at one another while she purred softly for him to hear.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to have a little bit..you seem to look like you do.." he was teasing her but she was panting knowing her fangs were aching. He even sees her whine that he touches her hand to rest it over his neck. She felt the strong beats of his heart where the vein was. Her eyes glowed again trying to not lose it so quickly but he was blushing as he did get excited for when she drinks from him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:37 pm

He felt her desire to bite him and he loved to tease her like this. "Go ahead. Take what you want. Maybe I'll enjoy it." He said tempting her awfully and he kisses her much more roughly leaving hockey's behind.

He was curious if she would bite him and he was ready to do anything she wanted him to do to her. He waited. She still didn't feed but her fangs were aching. She wanted to feed off him and take him inside her while she had her fill. Her desires for pleasure and blood mixed in her mind especially now with him teasing as he was.

He was dragging it out making her wnat more and she felt the beating heart speeding up as her fangs press against his flesh. She didn't bite just yet trying to think her way around it but the whole time the beating of his heart echos in her ears drawing her to bite and take her fill.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:43 pm

"Your...m..mean.." she mutters only to feel him squeeze her against his body, feeling her shaking now as he was kissing her neck with more hickeys forming. It wasn't his fault she was precious like this but he only wanted to see more of her cuteness. He felt her fangs poking her till he groans feeling her nails scratching his back.

"Well? I'm offering my blood to you, Alice. I won't run....so go ahead.." he even lowers the collar of his shirt exposing more of his neck for her that she didn't move. Knowing his hot blood was tempting her to bite, she only grips his shirt before taking a deep breath ripping his shirt near his neck and sinks her fangs into his skin. Right away she begins drinking his blood while purring loudly in the room. He felt the sharp pain but it goes away while holding her head down while knowing she was growing wet due to the small drops hitting his pants.

"*deeply laughs* That's my good omega...just drink as much as you want.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:11 am

He let her feed as deeply as she wished and she took her fill. She couldn't help thr spilling because so much blood came out when she bit down it just overflowed. To her it was a feast and she could taste his heat and the pent up desire to pleasure her.

He held her to his neck keeping her there while she gulped down his blood as if flows freely. His blood started to taste like her venom as it leaks out into his blood. That made him burn hotter and his heart pound harder. His blood grew more potent as his arousal increases.

He felt her getting hotter as she feeds and she must have been getting wetter as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:17 am

"Goodness, you really did feel at least drinking this much aren't you? Though, it's cute. My poor little omega drinking like it's your last mean-" he twitched feeling her fangs still in his shoulder. He only feels more that it leaves her shaking gulping it down till he feels her fangs slip out gasping out. Her eyes was glowing licking against the bite mark that he was panting slowly feeling the hot licks.

He feels her grip more of his ripped shirt still licking up the small drops of his blood while he looks down with his own glowing eyes seeing a wet spot on his leg. She seriously gets so aroused from the simple feeding.

She even sees some that was running down his chest to lick it up clean with her tongue while closing her eyes half way. His blood was too good that he saw her lower lip coated in some blood and fangs too. He touches her lip to see her lick against it.

"Seems it was good.....did you wish for more? You really look adorable.." he growls seeing her licking his fingers with her fangs now growing more hotter while panting. "You really..are a teasing little Omega..burning and growing hungry for my blood." he already felt his cock throbbing but he keeps calm to seeing her sit up about to kiss him again but he forces her in his lap, earning a yelp. She feels him kiss her swirling his tongue against her own as she shook in his hold. More wetness spills out of her that she was whining.

Before long, she breaks the kiss to biting his neck again drinking more blood again. He made sure she sits in his lap to feel how her bite affected him. He only grips her shirt trying not to rip it but it only leaves him feeling excited.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:31 am

Keeping her sitting up made it easier for her to feel his member throbbing under her. Her bite sent her venom into his system and more was flowing into him now as she feeds. It throbbed between her legs as she rested on his lump and he held her head where she bites letting her take his fill.

"Mmm there we go. Good girl" he said as she whimpers and whines feeling more of his blood flowing. His heat was growing more potent and he groans out as her hips shift to feel him pressing against her wet spot. "Take what you desire love don't hold back. Let your desires flow freely as my blood does." He said as his voice grew a but husky from the heat he felt and his breath was getting shorter as his heart only pounds harder

She hear him and the terrible temptation he offered her that extended beyond blood. He was offering his body to her to satisfy her desires such an offer was rare and she feels him keeping a firm grip on her. He wasn't going to let her suffer in her want so he waited. He waited for her to voice her desires so he can give them to her or for her to take what she wants and use him for her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:23 pm

She didn't want to over do it but hearing his voice speak to her like this only got Alice to shake again. He felt this only to see her clawing his back just slightly. Why did his voice have to sound like that? Only making her shake to stop drinking his blood panting heavily. Her lips was stained in blood that he keeps holding her there as she shakes looking down.

"Alice?" He could hear her heavily lustful breathing, her mind was foggy dreaming of the desires he still always craved for her. It leaves her pussy throbbing with her heartbeat.

'T..too good..his blood is more rare now than it was before..my head is fuzzy and I c..can't......' still looking down, she couldn't even speak right now but was flushed red feeling her body now burning in need.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:10 am

Sensing her desires and seeing she couldn't act on them anymore he watched her and waited so far. But seeing her suffering in her need for him afraid of going too far or doing too much. She hadn't been like this since they met. Had he changed? Maybe. He didn't feel like he changed.

With her pussy pulsing like it was and wet as it was he knew she wanted him and was just too shy to ask. He decided if she was so wanting but too dazed to act on her desires then he should act. She was pressed against him panting and feeling her heat when his tight grip loosens. She looked down at his hands and then whines then moans. His hand moved to her breasts and he squeezes hard.

Her moan of heated pleasure told him she was ripe and he smiles before suddenly flipping over and pinning her down on her back. She gasps and winces at the impact then felt a firm hand on her belly pressing hard to keep her still. She panted and looked up at him the fog still spreading as she watched him slip his head between her legs and started to lick her quivering wet folds. Long wide licks rub up against her pussy and press hard threatening to push inside.

She knew only a matter of time before he ate her pussy out like the beast he was
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:26 pm

The hot wet licks were slow but deep, leaving her shivering in pleasure. No wonder he was still just as powerful. Her glowing eyes burned but she moans gripping some of his hair while he keeps licking her slowly but deeply. Why did he feel so good even from the tongue? He would really show no mercy but she squirms feeling his power holding her down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:01 am

He licked hard and deep lashing the entrance to her womb with the tip of his tongue as it flicked to come out. She knew he was messing with her since she knew he could stuff her with his tongue if he chose to. No sooner had that thought crossed her mind when she felt his energy surge into his tongue and do just that.

It throbbed thick inside of her then he licked again pushing it all the way inside of her and swirling in a spiral. It swirled while it moved in stuffed her full then moved out only to reverse direction and thrust in. He showed no mercy using a pair of claws to pinch her clit then one to push and rub it hard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content