Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Riders and their dragons

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Riders and their dragons - Page 5 Empty Re: Riders and their dragons

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:39 pm

Her gasping was what he liked to hear as he worked harder. Her bucking hips were taking him all the way inside and she grips him tighter as her wetter pussy was making noises on his cock. Wet dirty sounds come from between them as they both seem to lose it. His circling hips thrust harder as her wet burning hole ached for more of his rough treatment.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:17 pm

They didn't let go of one another, holding each other tighter and tighter. This felt too good and it leaves her crying out for more. The aching of pleasure, the desire burning that she arches her back feeling her body reacting towards his harsh thrusting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:22 am

They were both burning up and reaching their climax as he lost all sense of self. His mind was lost to the enchanting music on her elven mind and she was getting a taste of his primal side. The fierce heat of his sharp thrusts into her made her body jolt as she cries put with sheer bliss as she took everything he could give her. She was feeling the heat deep inside and knew he was close to bursting due to how close their minds were in this state.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:15 pm

He quickens his hips still holding her waist, seeing her gasping and moaning out while sharing this heated moment. It felt too good and she only wishes to feel more that it caused her to arch off the ground moaning his name as he grunts feeling her tighten up. She already was out of it, reaching for more. "M..More..n..need more..release it all inside..please inside!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:27 pm

He burst with heavy groan as she cums violently with a sharp cry of bliss. His seed flooded her deepest spot pumping hard to fill her up as he throbbed with every heartbeat. His heart was racing and his eyes were unfocused. As she broke their mental contact. She didn't notice it till that moment and she fears he sank too deep in her mind and ruined him.

As she touched his face in worry he Storrs and looked at her with a dreamy smile. "Sorry... I got lost..." he said to her distracted and she kisses him bringing him back to her.

"That was too good. If we ever get caught... we will never see eachother again." She said against his lips she never expected to feel so strongly for anyone but to fall so hard for a human and lose her sense of restraint for him. Her people wouldn't approve and they may even accuse him of defining her. She didn't care what they thought but she knew if they found out he would be put on trial or hunted and killed.

"Who are you really?" He asks having claimed her heart he thought he should know and she could tell that now was the best time.

"You know my name. But you don't know that my family is connected to the aristocracy of the elves... I was to be a token bride for peace between families before I was chosen by chusui. And then I found you..." she trailed off as his hand strokes her waist "a-as we got to know eachother I felt like we were made for eachother and then you were taken I nearly agreed to the marriage... then I decided that I would be a rider instead and you know the rest." She finished.

He said nothing thinking about what she said. He was amazed that someone of her status fell for a common person like him. Sensing his thought she was quick to be honest about it. "You aren't common." She said "and don't ever think that about yourself. No dragon chooses a common human. And to me you are special my one and only." She said and he kisses her swirling his tongue around hers and pressing hard against her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:10 pm

He blushes from the kiss but they didn't move away from one another, still holding each other close while making out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:16 pm

"Mmm love..." he tried to catch her attention but she presses more against him kissing more fiercely and climbing on top of him. "Love I think our dragons are calling" He said and she giggles.

"They aren't in any danger and we still have time before the next meal. Let's just enjoy this." She said taking his kiss and continuing it as long as she could. She was leaning over to kiss him and he rubbed the arch of her back as he returns her kiss. His touch sent shivers through her whole body and even after removing his heat inside she wanted more. She was hungry for more of his love and her kisses didn't stop.

He was flushed worse now and feeling her grinding on his lump. Her wetness was showing again to spread on his lump as their sexes rub together. She felt it stand hard under her and she pushes it inside once more kissing his lips and muffins his groan of pleasure to be inside her again. She was like an animal in heat as she took her love for herself.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:06 pm

He blushed only to hold her and yet, it was looking to pet the top of her head while nuzzling against her. She didn't mind to kiss his cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:14 am

"Haa you must understand. We elfikin are a deeply passionate race we do what pleases us and it may be that some new interest could take hold of my mind. Some new pleasure to seek. I would have you share in as much of my life as you are willing." She said in the language of grammary she couldn't lie but her speech implied she was hiding an idea she had already had and set aside for him. He responded inland speaking the language of truth as well.

"And you have devoted yourself to the same training I went through. I feel like you chose that path for me and not yourself." He said and she giggles kissing his lips again

"Mmm and I did choose for myself. I decided to devote myself to the protection of all dragons wild and bonded. And I did choose it for you. Because I wish for you to be by my side and because it is a great honor to give ones life in service to things greater than themselves." She said and he kisses her lips this time making her giggle again and return the kiss. She had definitely noticed his mind wasn't altered by her mind she suspected the bond with wyrden was responsible. The dragon oath bond must have provided a sheimd or filter for the subtle influence of the deep3r portions of the elvish subconscious. The ethereal music of her mind called to him to run in the wilds of her mind free from the troubles of the outside.

The sun moved overhead once more as she and he both enjoy the others closeness and they both decide it was time to return. As if summoned the dragons landed next to their riders and they 4 took off into the sky toward their respectiv3 dwellings. Chusui was quiet letting her rider enjoy the bliss of a full day with the one you love. Chusui had a powerful attraction to wyrden and thanks to her bond they both felt th3 same cor wyrden and hjs rider.

As their love blossomed so to did their training intensify. They were always trying to learn more and practice what they learned so their newfound knowledg3 would add to their power and understanding of hiw to use their power. Peaceful time passes by lime this. They would meet every few days to spar practice mental dueling and also practicing magic lessons. Some times their love would disturb the local wildlife with how loud she could be when she climaxes and others all they did was make sweet love.

It was several months later when she qualified to begin her knight rider training officially being a first year dragon squire as he was the day he vanished. She felt lime she caught up to him but as she learned the dwellings were separated by year. Still she was now much closer to him and she could sit next to him at meals if she wished. She was so happy when she reciv3d the news she had chusui hunt wyrden down so they could meet ahead of schedule and she could give him the good news.

He was in the training cavern fighting another rider and his dragon. He fought on dragonback and she was amazed h3 could keep on wyrdens back with the two dragons attempting to maul the other and the other rider matching hjs swordplay blow for blow even being much better. Sensing that hjs rider was about to be caught off guard he lashed out with a jet of emerald fire. The blaze had a white hot core and the rock where the opposing dragon was standing was burned and glowed red from the heat. The stream of fire moved tracking the dragon whi dodged by flying up taking the battle to the air.

She was so amazed by the Airial acrobatics she stood rooted to the ground watching the two knights fighting 2ith everything they had and the dragons were growing tired or dev3loping wounds from cla2s or fangs. Wyrden got the upper hand successfully managing to bit the opponents foreleg and throw both dragon and rider to the groan and then dive to pin them down with emerald flames licking wyrdens lips and fangs as he hisses calling for a surrender.

The Grey stone nearby shifted and dust fell off it revealing glittering silver scales and a blue clad knight called out. "Match over let him up wyrden" the voice was fatherly and had the authority of kings behind it. She couldn't believe she didn't notice the dragon or the instructor until they chose to be noticed. Her first day and already it was intense.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:12 pm

Though, it leaves her curious. That and seeing what she just witness. That was something.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:02 pm

With a derisive snort wyrden let the other dragon up and their riders hooked their arms together in the sign of a practice well fought and bowed out. As she watched her love she noticed he was extremely exerted and sweaty and the only time she ever saw him like that was in private with her lost to his touch.

She walked over to the instructor and delivered her transfer orders.

"Aah the famous elf princess we've heard alot about you." He said and she frowned. He was a human and humans always make that mistake with her. She also didn't want to be remined of being next in line to rule the elves. She was not the daughter of the queen like a princess was but she was a candidate for the position by her father's relation with the elven court.

"I'm not a princess as you know it our royalty doesn't operate like humans" She said and the instructor laughs.

"I apologize it's what we call you because our "prince" can't stop talking about how much more beautiful you are than any princess" He said reading the orders. She frowned at her love and looked away immediately because he just took off his armor and was drenched in sooty sweat. The scent alone was enough to remind her of their days together in heat. "Seems a test of your skills I'd in order before we find you a place. But first let me explain how we are different. For starters we watch the watchers. We are the police and ethical enforcement organization designed to regulate and moderate the riders as a whole. If one of our member steps put of bounds of his authority we are sent in to investigate report try and convict any would be criminal in the ranks of the riders. Our purpose is to ensure no even king every rises from the riders again."

She understood that and it was one of the main reasons she wanted to join. "As a result only the very best are selected for training and among them few become knights. The "prince" over there is the first to do it In a year. And as his nickname suggests he demanded a personal squire rather than request one" he said and she narrowed her eyes at her love.

"OH did he..." she said

"Now now let's start with a test to see your skill level" a shrill whistle sounded and a tall redhead fell from an alcove in the upper wall and landed in front of the instructor with a salute. "Marlene you will be her opponent and remember don't hold back" He said and Marlene holds out a hand to shake

"HI nice to meet you I'm Marlene what's your name?" She said friendly and in the ancient language. Her words and intentions were earnest and true.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:00 pm

"Arabella.." She reaches to shake Marlene's hand who shook it back smiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:50 pm

Well Arabella let's get this thing started. I can't wait to see how skilled you are." The young woman raised her sword un front of her face and used her magic to blunt the edge. Arabella did the same before facing off against her.

The two eye eachother waiting for the first sign of a guard to drop. There was a small drip that splashed and they vanished I to a pair of blurs that stop as they meet. Sparks fly from. Their magic around the blades at they clash and Arabella definitely hat rhe upper hand. Marlene was fierce and skilled she enjoyed the fight and her swordplay was based on creating openings to exploit.

Arabella was definitely going to have some. Trouble and a defensive battle was not going to work. She returned to offensive fighting and the blades clash around theor bodies like the wind. Everyone was watching the two and wyrden was quick to tell chusui that the poor would be good for eachother Marlene had been waiting for another female knight candidate for 5 years.

Marlene got winded first but tapped I to the reservoir of endurance that all huma s possess. Her talent began to show itself as her fogting became unpredictabl3 forcing Arabella to be more cautious before attacking.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:05 pm

A few pair of eyes watch the two fight but the duel was something rare. Seeing Arabella and Marlene fighting against one another. Sparks still fly around them while they move and dance within the swords.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:47 am

There was little opening that Arabella could exploit. Any she saw she was convince it was a trap. She took no risks in the fight counting on superior endurance rather than skill. After all even as riders humans tire faster than elves. Most times.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:05 pm

Both of them kept up with their fight, the blades sparking against one another only to see more as it was making it more of a challenge. Seems these two were not giving up at all.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:03 am

Both dighters were feeling the strain of the prolonged session. Neither had gotten a solid hit in and everyone watching was following their moves. The strikes rise to a crescendo of noise before suddenly both stop. Hot sticky sweaty and panting they lower theor swords.

"Stalemate" Marlene said and Arabella had to agree. She had never fought a human as skilled or devious as this one before and the only human to truly best her was standing and watching in awe of her skill. They both put their swords away canceling the bunting magic. Arabella looked at her chosen and felt a little exposed under his gaze. He watched and followed every move and she could tell she impressed him

"You fight well... I guess this will be more difficult than any other training" Arabella said much to the approval of everyone there. With the fight ended she drank some water and rested. Marlene did the same as everyone flocked to marvel at the skill of these two. They were all chattering g about the moves they saw and how it was nice to see Marlene tired for a change. Apparently she was one of the strongest there and Arabella matched her evenly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:29 pm

"Thanks but you do as well.." Marlene smiled to Arabella but they were happily knowing they both were pretty strong.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:58 pm

Her new life as a dragon knight was different than a normal rider. Here everything was strict. She felt keenly the eyes of the elven knights on her. They knew who she was and what her destiny could be if things continue as they are. But seeing her as a dragon knight was almost like she was giving up her position in their hierarchy. Rhe humans were astonished to see an elf as full as she was as most were slender and slim. She had a more generous proportions and a great beauty that turned most heads.

Wyrden and his rider were communing together with a pair of elder dragons one was a dragon not bonded to a rider and ita language of thought was more of descriptions of feelings and images than words. Making it difficult to understand the exact meaning. This dragon was bronze and was sending the sensations of dynamic flight mostly for the young dragons to learn. The riders listened in of course and were caught enjoying the thoughts or memories of flying in distant lands before the order moved the dragon nests here.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:48 am

Maybe was curious at this point but with time, that could change knowing the differences going on can lead to something. For now, that will be for another later note.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:49 pm

She went to her new dwelling and was pleased that it had trees for walls moss for carpent and a bed. She loved a forested dwelling and felt right at home. She was happy to finally reach her goal and she eagerly awaited her first advanced lesson.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:31 am

She blinks but looks to seeing all this but still happy with her progress so far.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:51 am

The first lesson she received was combat practice. They started with swords which she excelled and then turned to the minds. At this she was unbreakable. If they got too close she could put herself into a deathlike trance where nothing could break through. And the spear of her thought broke through all the riders except her love and only him and the dragons could best her making her retreat to her own mind.

The idea was to focus on a single thing above all else and make that one thought or idea their entire being. Such was the brutal nature of mental protection that walls would form from the idea blocking intrusion. This was the fundamentals of magic dueling not using magic but using the mind to guard against attack.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:36 pm

Most wonder how she could do such a thing but knowing of her blood and her family, it can prove a lot. Even with the combat practice. She still learned so much and it still was growing more and more over time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:09 pm

The next few months were a haze of training instruction and endless patrolling. She didn't mind the patrolling because she could choose which knight she flew with. The demands of her training were tiring even for her a young powerful elf and her ability to use single words for complex magic was growing to the astonishment of the rest who seemed to need encantations for powerful or complex magic.

Her love was divided between chisui and wyrdens rider and wyrden was always asking permission to sit next to chusui. When he did it was clear that his rider was off training alone or trying to practice his magic to impress her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:59 pm