Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Riders and their dragons

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Riders and their dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: Riders and their dragons

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:32 pm

She looks to the other and yet Chushi sees the two still listening to what he said. Seems these two were close in some way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:39 am

Today we start our training. Where do you think they will start us." He asks and she thought about it.

"Probably dragon care. How to feed them what to feed them how to treat minor ailments like loose scales and bad breath." She said and he nodded as he thought abut it.

"Seems like this is going to be more than I first thought. I expected combat training." He said and she giggled.

"I'm sure they will as well. Do you have any experience with combat." She asks and he nodded and shrugged.

"Only with sticks and imaginary foes..." he said and she giggles again. She liked hearing that and thought he would be a great rider. Imagination was key to survival.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:07 pm

"Well, I'm sure in time we will learn that too. Though, I guess this is first to know of the dragon we will be taking care of." she smiled sweetly to him while he rubs the back of his head.

"That makes sense but yeah.." he laughed knowing it was going to be something, being sure you and the dragon was happy is important.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:57 am

Their wake up call was a dragons roar and they flinched not expecting it so soon. They went to the meeting area and after that walked in silence as the dragons rider and riderless soared overhead. They were in awe of the beauty and savagery of the older dragons.

In the trees on a cliff they were sitting around a rider with a huge golden dragon "...fire weed for bad breath and most importantly make sure when they eat their teeth are properly cleaned because most hides especially wool will get caught in their teeth. " the instructor was going over basic dragon care when she wakes him up from the doze he got into.

He was expecting combat training or anything but dragon health and wellness. And was bored. She remembered everything and made sure he was paying attention when his mind drifted. He snapped put of it and caught the rest of the lesson as they were given three different groups of plants to learn how to tell the difference between fire weed and plants that look the same.

He found out you need to use the smell to tell the difference and he told everyone near him. The dragons were happy he was right because the fire weed was helpful for their digestion as well. After a lesson in diet and fecal care they were released to explore the riders dwelling. The tall trees towering cliffs and glittering rainbows of the dragons were bewildering and the two finds a small cliff with a pool a waterfall and even a cave.

Sitting and watching everything they decided this would be their meeting spot from here on out.

"WoW this place is amazing. The cave is hidden by the falls and the pool is so deep you can't see the bottom." He says excited and she giggles seeing him so happy she liked the spot too

"Its not the forest but it does have some nice perks. Maybe we could be a little wild in that cave in the future." She said teasing him and he blushed heavily not really getting her words but the way she was looking at him was look she was going to devour him as she said it.

"I guess we can it seems like it's a deep tunnel." He said and they hear the roar summoning them to meals. A fact she remembered and he didn't.

"Time to eat let's hurry I'm sure the hatchling are starving" She said as warden snapped a huge fish in his mouth and looked back at them expecting praise while chusi watches him with absolute focus. They return to the dining hall and on the way wrden shares his fish with chusui.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:19 am

They were happy seeing them but she already saw others returning back as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:57 am

Once again they were in the feasting cavern. And some were missing. Two pairs of rider and dragon who were present before were gone but the grandmaster was still present looking tired but solid. His dragon was humming a song all could hear. Slow long notes almost a mourning song but there was no mourning in the emotions they felt in the song but peace and gladness. The food was again mostly vegetables and our young man needed to request meat for himself getting tired of endless fruit and vegetables.

He was brought a sizable slab and the she elf turned her nose away from it. His mouth watered as he feasted and thanked the dragon who shared its meal. A large emerald female who was saddled but riderless. As her rider was away on some sort of errend within the dragonrealm. After the meal everyone except the dragons help clean up and the new riders were summoned to receive further instruction.

This time it was about philosophy and how to discern truth from fiction and different situations were presented to them to learn how they would react. It was a practical lesson and he was stumped not sure how he would react to the situation proposed to him. It was a choice of who to help between someone close and a group of strangers.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:16 pm

They kept speaking about this and what to do during that time. Though, they were curious of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:58 pm

Later as they returned to the resting cavern a Boulder dropped by a caress wild dragon nearly hit the she elf and something inside him awakened using the ancient language he shouted the word for push or Back and the Boulder missed her entirely getting sent flying up the mountainside and crashing harmlessly back down.

Suddenly all his energy was gone and he collapsed. She rushed to his side calling his name but no answer so she ram to get help. After explaining what happened to the handler who responded to her cries for help she was told to wait there while he was tended to.

From that point on she didn't see him for some time. No one would say anything except he lived and was giving special instruction. And she missed him dearly. While chusui pined for her and the young dragon that chusui liked to play with.

Several years later she managed to get some free time and went to the place where she rested and trained by herself. She had seen him a few times since the incident but not often. He clearly wasn't doing bad and she resisted her urge to see him after she was told he was forbidden from spending time with new recruits. For a reason she knew wasn't true.

As she and chusui now a large adult that could breathe fire and carry more than one person in flight reach the waterfall they hear a splashing and another dragon. A young man's voice laughed and there was another splash as a dragon bellowed a challenge. She creeps nearer to spy and to her amazement she realized the dragon was wryden. That meant the rider was...

She rushed forward and tackled him to the ground and hugged him tight. These few years felt like only weeks to her but to him it was years. He knew her and laughed as she brought him down. "Easy is this how you treat all the boys?" He asks messing with her.

"No. Just you. What happened? Why didn't you meet here before now?" She asks and she noted his tunic was that of the elite riders. The ones who dined and trained and slept elsewhere.

He spoke in the ancient language. "I've been told to say nothing. And until now I was in training I'm a full fledged rider" and she gasped at how well he spoke her native tongue. Her heart ached as she blamed herself for losing her friend and she spoke to him I. The same language.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get in danger I never wanted to lose you. " She said and he smiles.

"I know. To be honest they had to work hard to prevent me from seeking you out. Can you use the words to change things?" He asks and the cryptic way he spoke belied something secret. He was of course talking about magic which she had recently discovered for herself and she nodded.

"Thats wonderful... I was taken away because I used grammary to save you back then. Magic is not taught to first year riders and many except elves done pick it up till later in life. " He said and she finally understood she was told the same thing when they were taught the ways of magic or grammary as it was properly called.

"So you came here. " it was a statement not a question and he nodded.

"I promised didn't i?" He said and she nodded now happy to see her friend again. But this time was different. Being older now she had begun to feel her youth falling away to womanhood and here he was also a man but barely. The seeds of friendship she nursed had grown beyond such childish things and in him was also a similar change.

It was almost like meeting new people he suddenly felt a little nervous like he was holding back and she being direct simple asked him "do you still love me?"

It was a dangerous question and it had been on his own mind too. He nodded and wyrden and chusui had been inspecting one another and were now laying in the stream watchugn their riders. She understanding his nod embraced him

"Thank you for coming back. For keeping your promise." She said and he embraced her in strong arms. Her own embrace was tight his was warm and gentle. Only then did she realize he was shirtless and wearing very little. That made her blush but she didn't care. They sat and caught up.

He had been training to control magic since ethe day they were separated and she was astounded by the things he could do. He could catch water in his hand keeping it I a sphere of his thought. And he could fly without the aid of a dragon. She sensed he could change his body like older elves do and she noticed his muscles were thicker and denser than most people in an effort to store more energy in his body.

She learned everything about caring for dragons and while she was still a student she was top of her class. He was happy to hear that and the day passed on as the shadows lengthen. The whole time a burning heat was within them both and their attraction was grown into a small sapling in their hearts.

"I have to go. I'm supposed to be one of the night watchmen tonight. What about you?" He said and she looked down wishing he would stay.

"I have to go to the dining hall. Chusui has been telling me how hungry she is since the sun started to go down." She said and he nodded stood up ans put on his tunic. She watched with a hungry look in her eye wanting to take him as her mate.

"I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Will you be here?" He asks and she nodded not trusting herself to speak. " I'll see you then I promise" and she felt the power of the promise spoken in the ancient language and she gulped. He just bound himself to do as he said or suffer consequences that could end his life. She promised too bindingherslef the same way and they parted ways once more.

"Little one... are you sure it was wise to swear such a simple oath?" Chusui asked her as they fly back to the dining hall.

"Yes... I want him even as you want some other dragons besides Wyrden" chusui sniffed derisively ignoring the comment.

"He Is a good dragon and quiet too. He doesn't boast like the others. But didn't you hear the stories of the elves and humans that fell in love and lost it?" She had and she said nothing "I only ask because I care"

"I know you do. Partner of mine. I want to be with him. He is very different more elvish than any human ever." She said and chusui snickered.

"That he is little one. His mind is very similar to an elf but not quite as Musical or the music is very different. Did you touch his thoughts?" She shook her head she didn't she was nervous he would see how badly she craved his touch after the embrace they shared. "Good it wouldn't have been proper unless you were invited to." Chusui finished as she landed.

The dining hall was as she expected and now she realized why there were different riders and dragons there. The missing ones were keeping watch. She smiles and everyone noticed she was much happier and more like how she used to be and when asked all she said was "I found my happiness again"

Late that night as she curled under chusuis wing her thoughts reach out to the tower. She knew he was there because wyrden was flying around it and landing on the roof from time to time keeping watch. As the moon rose she saw a lone figure pacing the rim of the tower and knew it was him. She was proud of him and now she had a reason to keep getting stronger and more adept at grammary.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:05 pm

Even from her own view, it was something amazing to see. He really has gotten stronger and grown up. So proud of him and his dragon. They were still the ones she cared about so that was good to know.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:20 pm

She continued her training it her vocabulary and how to use it to perform different effects for the same words. All the while thinking and waiting for the chance to meet again as they promised. Time passed so much slower than ever before and she couldn't wait to see him again.

"Can you believe it chusui? He was bound by oaths to avoid everyone who wasn't training in magic."

"Yes littleone I'm glad you met him again your distracti9n was proving detrimental." That stung calling missing her friend a distraction but she didn't say anything in return. "Good night littleone sleep well."

"You too chusui Maybe you'll get to play with wyrden again." She said drifting I to the waking dreams that was sleep for her kind. The music less mournful and much happier.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:50 am

She smiled as the two were sleeping now as Chusui who was now just resting against her while she was resting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:37 pm

When she wakes she was careful to check chusui for any flaws to her coat of scales. Then her claws and finally her tail. As always chusui was pristine and beautiful growing into a golden color as her orange coat thinned. She loved to be admitted and allowed this treatment because either ensured she would be flawless.

On the other side of the mountain range wyrden was going though a similar check he stood tall and proud through his inspection and moved so little he seemed as a statue. When the I section was complete and the flaws mended he took off tot he meeting place skipping breakfast since he would hunt for his own. His rider was with him as always and shared in the kill. They were waiting for the promosed meeting and got there very early.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:04 am

For now, everyone was already getting ready for the meeting while other dragon and their riders were getting ready. some was thinking to what would happen later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:39 am

Chisui was getting inpatient as she waited for the morning meal to end and the morning gathering. Her rider could sense the desire to leave and go to the waterfall cave again and she too wished to go there. The announcements were that a new fully recognized rider was going to be announced and given a commemorative saddle for the occasion.

She instantly knew it was wyrdens rider and now understood why he had told her afternoon. But where was he?

"Its time to go!" Wyrden projected and scooped up his rider with his claws and threw him on his back. Narrowly missing the spikes he landed in the training saddle and held on as wyrden leaped into the air and flew as fast as he could to the ceremony cave. "You took too long now we are going to be late" He said and his rider said nothing.

Chusui looked around as the silence dragged on and a few of the instructors whispered to one another before one departed. The elfmaid thought that was strange since they had seen a rider graduation before and they never went like this. Suddenly a roar split the air and wyrden crashed through the opening and landed with screaming claws on stone.

The elfmaid was right I was him and he hastily apologized. Cleaeinf his throat the grandmaster spoke

"We come here today to welcome this young man and his dragon wyrden to the levels of dragon knight. Many of you will have noticed he is young and here I am to say he is qualified. His grasp of grammary and our ways is second only to the master knight the master riders and myself. Like me he discovered grammary very early in his training and his dragon has grown wise and powerful enough to warrant the position of dragon knight. I over saw his squireship and personally recognize that this is the youngest dragon knight ever since our order was founded. Long may he serve his order." The ancient glittering sapphire dragon sent out a jet of flame engulfing the two in a wall of fire. Stepping out of it with armor and a brand new rider sword as well as the symbol of the dragon knights gleaming on his helm.

Dragon knights were a special class of rider who police the riders and solve much more challenging problems than ordinary riders. She couldn't believe he had made it to the lowest rank in the knights in only a few years and many in the crowd murmured it was a mistake. Others were excited and cheered. She cheered the loudest but all the voices were drowned by the dragon roars as the instructors and knights took flight circling around him as he took flight and they all blew flames at him which he cut with his gleaming emerald blade.

"And now we present Andrew jode-son Dragon knight to you all. May his judgement be wise and fair. " and the ceremony concluded. She held back her thoughts causing chusui to turn to look at her.

'Little one? What is it?" She asked and the elfmaid shakes her head saying nothing. Suddenly feeling that the one she wanted to claim as her mate was out of reach once more.

"Nothing... let's go before the crowd goes crazy" She and chusui left to go to the waterfall cave she had little hope to see him there.

When she arrived she sat down and in her sadness she crafted a small article out of the sand. It was a small glass model of her memory of him and she destroyed it using chusui fire. Again chusui asked what was wrong and now that she was alone she revealed her feelings.

"Hes going to forget. Or not come. Then he will be with the knights while I'm with the regular riders. It's like we are going to be separated again." She said and chusui laughed.

"Littleone never under estimate the power of an oath sworn in the ancient language. He will come. And after that you can train to become a knight yourself." He licked her face and that cheered her up but she was still worrying. It wasn't like her. "Little one. If it bothers you so much then become a knight yourself and join him. Or claim him as your mate and swear the bindings with him. I know you want to."

She started to lie and the words cut short in her lips. And she went silent until she told the truth. "I may want that but he would never..." she said and she stopped herself. She suddenly realized that chusui knew her desire and was laughing at her shyness.

"Littleone you need to come out of the shell you made the day he was taken. You aren't a danger to anyone nor are you hated by the one you want. I seem to remember him embracing you just as tight after you tackled him to the ground. " She blushed remembering her lack of restraint as her emotions got the better of her and she relaxed her fears.

There was a whooshing noise and a triumphant roar overhead and wyrden dove out of the sky and Andrew leapt off his back and smoothly landed on the ground with a roll. Wyrden crashed into the water spraying everything in sight of the shore

"FINALLY I DID IT IM A DRAGON KNIGHT I CANT WAIT..to... see..." his voice trailed off as he realized wyrden just soaked chusui and her rider. "S-sorry about that I didn't know you were here already." He said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

He came. She was happy he came but the water had spoiled the mood and she was soaked. Chusui giggled and went to wyrdens side and started to play right away biting at him and jumping back as wryden bit in response.

"To you Two always do that?" She asks and Andrew nodded.

"I think it's more dramatic than landing and dismounting. And it's fun. " He said smiling at her and she looked at him deep in his eyes then she rushed to him and hugged him tight.

"I thought you weren't coming... the ceremony was a surprised we were told just to gather with no reason behind it. " She said holding him tight and he blushed red not expecting that.

"I promised I would. In this tongue no less meaning I was bound to come or suffer." He said and she hugged him tighter.

"You got further away... I'm not even a dragon rider yet and here you are a knight. Humans really grow fast don't they?" She asks letting him go and stepping back.

"Maybe we do. But it wasn't easy. Most dragon knights are like me discovering grammary early in training but the best are elected to the position by the elders." His words gave her hope and she secretly vowed to train as hard as she could to become a dragon knight herself.

"Don't deny your feelings for him in the meantime" chusui said and the feelings of her mind made the elfmaid blushed scarlet. Chusui was planning and testing wyrden to see how he could handle her and the implication was clearly romantic.

"Are you alright? You seem alot more shy." Andrew asked and she bites her lips not wanting to say. She was indeed more shy now but chusui was watching and she couldn't deny her desire to make him I to her mate.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:34 pm

"No worries, I'm alright. My mind is just a bit lost it is. I just am happy for you and how you grown over the time." she sees Chusi still playing with Wyrden while they were wrestling around in the water still playing. More splashes being seen.

"Are you sure?" Andrew said to see Arabella looking to him then away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:56 pm

Lost in what way?" He asks and Arabella looks away from him again trying to hide her feelings. She couldn't lie in this tongue and she had to be silent but she wished to tell him what was going on. She fell into an old elvish habit of telling part of the truth while meaning something else.

"Meaning I'm wondering how to spend more time with you" she said to him while in her mind the time she was thinking about was full of heated passion but he wouldn't get that from her words or expression. And since no one could really read her mind without her stabbing their mind she knew he wouldn't read hers.

"I see. Well I was curious about that myself. I was hoping we could meet up when I'm not on duty and you have a break in your training. That way we can hold our obligations and still see eachother." He said being completely open. She still looked away form him and nodded.

"I like the sound of that... it seems the dragons are getting close..." she said and her voice trailed off. He was suddenly infront of her and looking at her with a knowing smile. "W-what?"

"OH I was just thinking maybe you had some reason to avoid looking at me. Like you had something on your face or something else." He said and she turned away from him and the dragons.

"Nothing like that elves don't have anything on their faces they don't want there. Besides. I was looking at the dragons playing." She said and was careful to hide her blush. He was making her feel what the dragons were feeling towards eachother worse. And she knew that the deep running desires her kind have could reach the surface if she wasn't careful.

Desires to throw off civil dignity and be more natural. Less controlled. And around him it was especially strong. Such was her growing love for him. As a human he was subject to the failings of his race and was deeply attracted to her. She could tell in his body language. There was a loud splash and they both turned to see wyrden pinning chusui down and biting her hard. as chusui took the bite Arabella felt the rush of excitement and heat that chusui felt and it made it harder to push her own desire out of her mind.

"Looks like they really like eachother" He said and Lance was certain he was right in his guess. "I wonder of they will be okay thrashing about like that..." he said and he too felt the rising heat fro. Wyrden and the two dragons wrestle in traditional dragon fashion for courting. The dragons had no trouble expressing their feelings for eachother and Arabella was learning alot about acting on her desires like a dragon would form this exchange.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:18 am

"They will be alright. Their smart enough to know what they do." Arabella sighed looking at both their dragons. It seems even now her own dragon chusui was braver to prove her love for wyrden. Nothing would stop that of her.

"..................."

"Arabella, you sure your alright?" she heard him ask but she shook her head.

"Nothing is wrong and I'm alright..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:39 am

"Bella... cmon you can talk to me. Im not like the other himans remember?" He said trying to assure her that he was fine with her no matter what. He didn't believe her words mostly because she was definitely distracted and it wasn't the dragons that were distracting her.

He could sense some of the feelings she was hiding but nothing was really clear. And he didn't want to push his mind against hers and make her think he was attacking her. He did reach for her hand and she froze looking up at him. He had grown quite a bit since she last saw him and maybe gotten more bold.

"Please don't make me say it" She said her eyes pleading with him because she couldn't lie in this language and her deep feelings were wild and deeply rooted to her being. She didn't want him to dislike her because she was rougher in her mind and yet she wanted to show him everything at the same time.

"I trust you" He said and she lost some of her races composure and gulped as she grew very nervous. He was dangerous to her being so open and she wanted to pounce on him biting and kissing at the same time. She wanted to cast off the reserved civility and let her deeper animal nature take over and take him without restraint for she deeply loved him. His trust and openness to her before was enticing she now knee it was because he wasn't as guarded as elves needed to be. She saw it as a weakness but after meeting him again it tempted her in many ways.

"If I did... what then? Would you act or keep me waiting... what would happen beyond the heat of the moment? It's dangerous to form such bonds someone could use them against us" She said trying to be discreet about her feelings but he understood her meaning.

"Maybe I want to never be parted in my heart. Maybe I want a bond with you similar to what we share with our dragons. Partners of heart and soul..." he said bringing her hand up to his lips and gently nibbling her fingertips as he kissed them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:32 pm

This made Bella's eyes widen hearing this. What was he thinking!? Trusting and making such a promise. What would someone do when using this against him? Didn't he think about that!! She looks away but moves her hand feeling her cheeks flushed. "You still shouldn't. What if-"

"And again, so what? What if I wanted to make that bond with you? What if I wanted to choose you and only you? Look at our dragons; both wyrden and chusui already grew so close together. Their close when growing up and even closer. True, they are our dragons but even they don't hide what they want...so why should you?" he asked seeing her not respond.

".............."

"Are you scared of that bond with me?"

"I never said I was..I just....I don't want it to become a problem..." she mutters looking away from him at the dragons. He got a view of her face but she was moving some of her hair out of the way looking silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:48 pm

"Part of life is facing problems. Let's face them together. I will never see you as the problem but one who will do their part to find the solutions." He said taking one of her hands in his and looking at her face. He was serious and the hear they both feel from their dragons and the burning passion was effecting them both.

They were still able to choose wisely and her fears and worries were founded on how unpredictable the world was. While his hope was founded on the bind that already existed. Between them. A bond she kept alive whole she pined for him when he was taken away from her.

"Its so hard to think about such things. We were separated once.. I don't want that to happen again." She said and he understood. He k ew it would come to this and he had prepared.

"Even if we are separated our bond cannot be broken. We are still friends even after I was taken away so suddenly. I still remember you, you still remember me. We met again and will continue to meet in the future. Our abilities are more advanced than before and we can scry eachother as often as we want even use the same spell to speak over long distance." He said countering all the thoughts she had that made her wary and afraid.

"And when we are attacked... and our roles demand we look after different people in different places... that then?" She asks saying her final possibility.

"Then we will serve our roles and meet again after. I will never give up on seeing you alive and well nomatyer what befalls me. And I know you would feel the same." He said proclaiming his faith in her with that one breath. Her hand trembles in his as he was offering her words to comfort her fears and encourage her to choose what she always wanted.

"Y-you really thought of all this?" She asks as her flushed face turned to look at him.

"And more... try every fear on me and I will dash them all. Every worry, every possibility, we can work to find the path that brings us together." He said still determined and focused only on her as the dragons take off to mate far enough away that they would be separated from mental contact.

The spray of water showers them both in a fine mist catching the sun and throwing rainbows around them both. His eyes held no lie and his words were honey on her ears and his promise was certain.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:26 pm

"................."

For the first time, she was speechless, looking at him with her eyes widen. Feeling a light breeze blow against them, Bella didn't know how to even respond to what he said. Even now, she was still shocked that he really did care about her that much. She slowly looks down that her face was flushed red thanks to what he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:00 pm

Seeing her speechless he hoped she would act but her elvish civility was deeply ingrained into her psyche. Maybe she needed some more convincing but it seemed his words would not be sufficient. He lifted her face to his and sweetly kisses her lips in an effort to let his actions show how much he cared.

The kiss surprised her the most. She didn't think k he would act and with such a gentle action. He didn't force her. He kissed her and the kiss was sweet soft and tender. In his kiss she felt how deeply he loved her and he was doing his best to let his actions prove his words.

And then something happened he didn't expect but that he hoped for. She continued the kiss. Just as soft and sweet. Her shyness was clear but she didn't want him to think she was rejecting his feelings. Even if she didn't know what she was feeling. Whether it was just heat from their dragons or her own pining for him. She returns the kiss and then slowly pulls away.

His fave was red with surprise and his lips tingle from the little nip she gave his lower lip as she pulled her lips away from his. The kiss was their first for sure and they shared it together. She licked her lips tasting him on them and remembering how passionate her kind can be when love was shared.

"That was unexpected and very sweet." She said to him in a soft quiet voice. "You maybe proved your words with that kiss." She said licking her lips again thinking maybe he was even more surprised than her.

"I hope I did. M-may I kiss you again?" He asks just as soft watching her lips and tongue and she smiles and nodded her head yes before leaning into his lips and kissing him again before he could kiss her. Again she surprised him and he returns her kiss a bit more pressure and heat behind his lips and she giggles pushing him down to lay on him and kiss him again.

He landed hard and returns the third kiss and they start to make out and the passion of her race was slowly opening up to let him feel her own feelings for him. She buried her feelings to focus in her training but now they were open and she was allowing herself to let him in and feel what she felt though her lips and her touches.

She was a bit rough with her hands and he let her do as she wanted as his own hands rub her back. This was more than he expected and he was happy she enjoyed it and happier that she was showing him her feelings as well. He didn't know she loved him in return and now he was feeling like he maybe should have done this sooner.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:34 pm

Her lips were still soft and sweet, almost like a soft fruit. She wasn't holding back from the kiss that he was holding her while they were making out. For a bit, she and him slowly breaks the kiss panting against their lips flushed. They didn't say anything but Bella just looked flushed even more.

"I"m sorry for the sudden kiss like push to your back..you just really have really soft lips." she smiled sweetly to him still blushing.

"As you do but more softer than mine.." he whispered back as they were blushing even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:45 pm

He leans up and pulls her down kissing her again as she squeaks and smiles feeling the sudden movement and then his lips on hers. She returns his kisses and her hips rock on his lap as she presses her whole body against him. He was heated and sweaty from the pressure and she was heating yp as well.

Their kisses were getting hotter and more serious as she pushes he rtongue into his mouth to feel more and show him something she wished to do with him. Panting hard their tongues swirl around the other as their eyes open and they see the heated look on the others face. She saw him heated and loving her kisses and she deepens the kiss closing her eyes once more as she focuses on sharing her feelings with him.

He felt her kisses and her passionate love for him and did his best to return it. His tongue swirls around hers kissing her fiercely and his hands grip her waist tight in a close embrace. He was serious about loving her and she felt his feelings the same as he felt hers as they pull back again and she sat up looking down at him.

"That was amazing. I really love kissing you. It makes me feel happy and I can feel how much you love me." She said to him looking down and into his eyes. He was a bit dazed but still with her and holding her waist in his hands.

"I love your kisses too. You seem to seriously need more and I have to admit I love that about you. I feel like we can learn alot about love from eachothers feelings." He said looking up at her eyes. She bites her lip thinking about how close they had just become and then a shadow fell over them.

The dragons had returned and chusui warned her that it was time for them to return. Bella looked at the sky and realized they had been kissing all afternoon and a few hours had passed. She got off his lap and leaps upon her dragons back and blew a kiss at him.

"Let's meet again tomorrow and we can finish our talk and kiss some more." She said as chusui flapped her powerful wings and took off towards the academy. Looking after her Lance was certain he and she were designed for eachother and he mounted wyrden. Wyrden teases him for not having the guts to completely mate with her and that made lance laugh.

"I think we need to take our time wish this. Elves mating rituals are long and complicated affairs. At least... for what I want with her it is..." he said and wyrden snorted in his amusement.

"Foolishness I expect you will be consumed with thoughts of her from here in out" He said and Lance could only agree.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:09 am

"Hey..."

"I'm just stating the obvious. You and her seem to have been meant to be...you shouldn't hide back of who you wish to have. Proving it tells other wise." Wyrden said as he flew but he was thinking about it to what she thinks about it. Maybe it's a thought but it leaves him wondering if another might swoon her as well and it worries him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:39 am