Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Riders and their dragons

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Riders and their dragons - Page 3 Empty Re: Riders and their dragons

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:35 am

What he didn't know was many had already tried before this meeting. She never grew tired of the affection others showed her thinking she was special for it. But she never let them do anything to her. After this she wouldn't mention a word because she didn't want him to have any enemies for showing his love to her.

As chusui settles down she climbs off the back and goes to the training hall. No one was there except for a glittering onyx dragon it was huge maybe 59 years old and was the instructor for any who would ask. She knew it's hatchday was close and she had prepared a gift for the celebration.

It turned its stoney gaze on her and smiles baring long fangs. "Welcome back little long ears, I trust your meeting went as planned." He said in a low rumbling voice like boulders falling down a cliff.

"Better he remembered me... I understand why he left now. " the dragon raised its ancient head and let out a peal of laughter.

"Good I knew he would reveal it and now you come before me for training to be a dragon knight such as he" the dragon said shrewdly and she nodded. "Know that the training to become one is far more demanding than your current training. And the time you have to spend on yourself is very short. Do you accept this responsibility and sacrifice?" It asks and she nodded again

"I'm ready I'll do anything to become a dragon knight" She vowed and the dragon stood up and walked over to her. The footsteps shaking the earth.

"Veey well. I shall inform the council of your choice. Knkw that you will be under the eye of many since you are the first to request such training in three decades." It said lowering its head in a gesture of respect and touching her brow with its nose. She gulped knowing she just signed away her time to kiss him for longer periods of time but she now knew every time she saw him she would kiss him for as long as she could.

Chusui looked at her rider and secretly giggles as her rider was hiding much deeper desires from herself. The desire to claim one as her mate. Chusui thanks the elder and accepts the responsibility of learning to weild the authority to police the riders and protect them from themselves and threats.

As for wyrden and Lance they returned to their tower where they dwell with the other knights and got ready for their watch. They were to keep their eyes on the great sea for the night and had learned a spell that reveals life energy to their vision just for such a task.

As the sun sinks low they take off and she saw them flying overhead and secretly wished she was in his arms again. As they settle in the outermost watchtower the begin their assugnment.. it was easy keeping watch since nothing ever happened so it was an easy night for them. Even boring. She trained hard to study all she needed for the trials that awaited her whe he performed the duties of a knight.

His watch involved a patrol between two watch towers reporting everything he saw to his commander in line and file next to other knights. Some were cruel but they had their reasons. Others were kind and quiet showing wisdom when they speak but most were excitable and inexperienced. As the night wore on nothing happened and the land was safe for another day.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:17 pm

She wonders how he'll feel about this but knowing him, he could be happy or proud. For now, she will give it her all to become just like him but for him too. This was going to be long but she'll get through it. To become a dragon knight.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:26 pm

As the months pass they meet regularly to speak about their accomplishments and one or the other starts the kissing. They make out many times and some meetings they had been thinking about eachother the whole time they were separated and threw themselves into eachothers arms to kiss.

The dragons were amused that is as far as they went and would watch their riders get slower and closer to more adult romance only for her to break it off panting and dazed because she never lost track of the time. She wished to go further but time was always against them as her training had taken a mew step and she had to train nearly every hour of every day.

His training would never be complete but he had a little more free time than her and he put it to use studying grammary to craft items with a few virtues for her. The first was a bracelet that used her energy to create a ward around her that would absorb impact. He taught her the activation phrase and she humbly accepted with only a small kiss that day.

The next time they met she had made him gloves that would not burn or freeze. When he asked her how she enchanted it she said that she sang the spells into leather meant for dragon saddles. He didn't quite understand but he knew singing was an elvish custom to cast long potent spells.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:31 pm

For the time being both of them were keeping up in order to be better and hopes to meet even more in the future. With her studies going well to him doing his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:54 pm

Month after month they meet and either exchange gifts or kisses. When they kiss it was usually heated and because they needed eachother. She had taken up the habit of making his hands grip sensitive spots on her body and sweetly told him what his touch to each area did to her. He was careful and tried to be gentle but she always asks him to be rougher.

"I'm not one of the fragile females you grew up with. You know that I'm more wild and hungry than them" She said panting as his hand slides down her thigh chasing a wave of tingling sensation that raced through her body. Her eyes roll as his hand crosses her hips meeting his palm on his other hand that runs up right after the feeling crosses her thighs.

"I know but I don't want to move too fast and make you think I'm like other humans..." he said softly as hjs grip gets rougher to her skin. She didn't think he was like other humans and whispers that hus touch was not like any human she ever me.

"No one else made me react so strongly to being near them." She concluded as his lips pull hard on her neck. She wanted to make sure he was alright with moving to the next step with her and bites her lip to hide her rising moan. He was biting her collarbone right as the heated sensations reached her neck and chest. She felt his hands tighten at her waist where they returned to and he presses close to her.

"I'm really special to you aren't I?" He asks kissing her chest. He was curious about this and he remembered how long she harbored her feelings for him. She hisses in her pleasure holding hjs head on her chest.

"Very special. The only one I want to trust my life with." She said panting harder he was kissing her chest and cleavage where she was holding his head and she shivered from more heated pleasure from his affections.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:48 am

"Then....I know you really are something else." he smiled to her but she smiled back flushed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:45 pm

He keeps kissing and nipping her sensitive flesh as she moves his hands to her chest again. She didnt say it but she was seriously tempted to take him fully then and there forgetting about everything and changing the world to one of just him and her then she panted hard and returns to her senses.

She wanted to mate with him very badly and she knew he wanted to claim her as his own just as bad. Her urges deeply effect her as his lips kiss close to her breast. Until now she managed to hide her desires by tricking him into something else but she couldn't think of anything to distract him. Her thoughts were buzzing with the kisses they share and the ones he leaves on her exposed skin.

"Mmm as always you're so lovely I want more." He said to her as she flushed worse. His lips press into her cleavage as he took a step further than he kissed before. She thought he was cute but his words embarrass her as much as they flatter her.

"Thats not fair. You're always so sweet I can't think clearly." She said as she shivers from his kisses. They were slow and pushing her top open a little more as he explores her body more than ever with his lips. He was definitely getting dangerous as his kisses grew closer to more sensitive areas.

She shivers and a small moan leaves her lips as his kisses push lower kissing her breast. He never reached this far before and she wished he would stop teasing and mate with her. The kissing was nice but she was tempted so much by his lips and words that her thoughts return to her desire to claim him as her own.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:31 pm

She shook where she sat, feeling more and more of the kisses that leaves her breathless. Feeling him going so much just with kisses as she was flushed. He leaves small kisses and his own touches making her just get more aroused that he was shivering in excitement. He did wish to make her his as she wanted to be his but kisses were just as nice while she squirms where she sat. She remains calm even if her body throbs for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:20 pm

When she didn't stop him he pushes further and slips her tunic off her shoulders. Her breasts spill out making her gasp then she hisses as his lips kiss her breasts one slow sensual kiss after another. Then he switched to the other one as her heat was getting worse and her inner fire was being stoked by his affections.

He pretended not to know what he was doing taking this chance to see her form and keep kissing her as she was feeling her sensitive flesh exposed and kissed. His kisses started gentle then get hard as she still didn't stop him. Her face flushed and she closes her hands into a fist restraining her urge to push him down rip their clothes off and claim him as her own. Her mating instincts were being pushed now.

His hands open her tunic properly then remove it as she leans back feeling his kisses on her nipples. Then without warning he sucks one slurping then the other. He seriously never saw her form before this day and already seconds after seeing her top bare he was sucking her nipples. Her heat was building worse and she hisses louder as he looks up at her to see her expression
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:30 pm

She cries out arching her back feeling her nipple sucked on so hard, feeling the wetness as he was pulling and squeezing her breast. His tongue rubs against the nub while she shivers feeling excited but closed her eyes. He only keeps sucking on it while squeezing the other breast.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:27 pm

Her cry of pleasure echoes a little and he noticed only to keep going. She still didn't stop him and he took courage in that switching to her other breast and squeezing the first one he sucked harder. Her closed eyes hide what he was going to her as she felt him switch. She controlled her noise this time thinking she was too loud and he only slurps harder wanting to hear more of her pleasure from her own lips.

His thumb presses hard on her nipple rubbing it as his lips and tongue suck and lick her other breast. He didn't know about her wetness and his free hand slips down her back to her belt to loosen then remove it. He was going slow taking his time and she was getting wetter as he grew closer to what she desires. The pressure of his hand was felt near her lower belly almost like a tease.

He wasn't teasing her his hands were exploring seeing if she would stop him or make him do more. He pulled back from her breasts and licked his lips. "Mmmm you're getting really warm is this better than kisses?" He asks as she nods a d whines feeling his hand tug her nipple and pinch it
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:59 pm

She yelps from the pull but it leaves her flushed again while growing weaker and weaker now. She just became more heated that he was being gentle with licking against her nipple and even pulling on the other one. Hearing her whines and squeaks leaves him feeling her more heated now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:00 pm

With her belt off her trousers slip down easy and she pulled at his own trousers to remove them. She hoped he was finally going to mate with her as she did and his hands. Her underwear was all that was left on her as he kisses down her belly. She panted from the relief of him nit messing with her breasts as much except with hjs hands now as hjs lips travel lower and lower kissing and nipping as he went. He was so close to her special spot between her legs that her hopes were raised up even more.

He removed his own belt at this point as she lays back and opens her legs to show him what she had hidden until now. Her cloth between her legs was wet and her folds were puffy and sensitive and could be seen against the wet spot. He poked it earning a shirt gasp from her as her whole body twitched. Then he presses a finger against the wet spot and rubs hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:20 pm

She bit down on her bottom lip, feeling her lower area dripping. However, this made her feel more heated and hotter. However, this leaves her shaking feeling his rough rubs as she got wetter and hotter. She whines to feel her legs shaking but he didn't let her get away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:33 pm

After hard rubbing he slips his fingers under the cloth and pushes 2 inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:01 pm

"A..ahhh?! W...wait, your-ahhhhh.." she winces feeling his fingers pushing into her but it leaves her whimpers. He keeps a hold of her but watching the other still thrusting his fingers into her deeply but slowly. Feeling how soaked she was just from this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:18 am

He did it slowly because she called for him to wait. He didn't stop but slowed down quite a bit. That made the slow potent fingering really get to her as her hips twitch from her most precious place being rubbed. She was wetter and her slit was making wet noises as his finger seals the hole and unsealed it as he rubbed.

The wet noises hit her ears worse than hid as she could feel her folds trying to close tight on his fingers to feel more. He didn't stop unless she asked or told him to and it seemed she didn't want him to stop. Her protest seemed to be mainly because of how suddenly he progressed. Elves usually have long courting before mating.

"Is it good or should I stop?" He asks seeing her movements and hearing her whines and moans.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:34 pm

"I..It's good.r..r...really good." she whines to him but he didn't stop his fingers rubbing and pushing them in deep. They were drenched from how wet she was and yet, he saw that she was just shaking laying there flushed. He blushed himself finding it cute but he didn't mind it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:01 pm

He pushes another finger inside rubbing harder as he blushed. He loved to see her like this and her voice of pleasure was seriously getting him heated. She moans worse feeling him rubbing harder with 3 fingers now. He continues working her wet dripping hole harder and with less restraint.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:50 pm

She blushed worse but feels his fingers thrusting in slowly but deeply, getting weak gasps and whimpers from her. She sounded like it felt good but he only keeps going pushing them in even deeper while spreading her open. She yelps but gets more wet as it runs down out of her to the floor. He was flushed seeing her flushed but it was almost like she came from that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:18 am

He pushed one more finger inside nearly his whole hand was working to pleasure her pussy as she came a little from the 3. He didn't seem to notice that she came thinking he was just making her feel good enough that she was soaking wet for more.

He gave her more rubbing harder and a bit faster now one spot seemed to make her seriously unstable as she arches her back and he focuses the pressure of his rubbing there.

"AAAHmmmmm not haa there mmm too good." She managed to moan out but he didn't stop. He heard her say too good and that made him rub much rougher.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:32 pm

She cries out even worse from the fingers rubbing there. Her body arching up off the floor as he was watching her gasping out. She felt even wetter now just rubbing and thrusting into her that she was crying out twitching.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:43 pm

He eased off and she stabilized but wanted more. She didn't want him to stop she wanted him to return to the rough rubbing.

"D-dont ease up haa its good keep going." She said panting since he didn't stop only eased up.

"Maybe you want something more... personal..." he asks or maybe his tone was suggesting moving further to a more intimate stage of this heated moment. He was leaving it up to her to decide if he should do more or keep going like this.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:33 pm

"P..Personal..y..yes, I want something better..something better t..than f...fingers." she whines spreading her legs to spread herself open to rub the sides. she got wetter again but he watches her grind against his fingers as he was pushing them in deep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:24 pm

"Then I'll give you what you want soon." He promised before pushing harder until she cums again. Her moans steadily get more intense as he drives her closer to an orgasm with his rough fingers.

His free hand removed his clothes and she made sure to not look away from him as he undressed. She took in his form much as he took in hers with his eyes and she rubbed the sides of her slit wanting the hard limb between his legs to slam inside. It was thicker and longer than his fingers and that made her convinced it would feel better.

She cums hard after several moments and panted hard her eyes fixed on what she wanted. He was very careful to pull his fingers out and rub his tip against her slowly so she could feel it. He was going to take this slow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:03 pm