Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The Hylian duo.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The Hylian duo. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hylian duo.

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:28 pm

She looks an follows but she did thank the chefitain for this before following Link inside.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:25 pm

The exit they used was further inside the chieftains room and it took them directly to the magma chamber of the mountain. She used her sacred power to protect them with an enchantment that she weaves into their clothes to ward off the heat and toxic gasses.

The path was clear and winds down to a structure in the heart of death mountain. Constructed long ago the temple of fire served as the Goron place to worship the goddesses and offer tribute to their glory. Here the goddess din was renowned as she crafted the earth and it retained some of her great power.

As they walk down to the temple zelda was confident things would go well. Few creatures and monsters could bear this heat and so she was not surprised whe. They reach the temple without any encounters. At once she used the key to break the barrier and when the barrier fell there was a rush of dark power that chilled the bone. She hesitated then watched as link placed a hand in her shoulder and walked in ahead of her.

She saw his courage and gathered her own to follow him into this once holy place now tainted by evil. Deep in the temple the spirits of fire had been twisted and changed into monsters of flame. The entrance was a vaulted room with carvings over ever square inch depicting the history of the Gordon's before the temple was built. Link drew his blade and raised his sheild ready for anything as he advances to the center of the room.

As he approached it the ceiling came alive with flaming keese and the ground boils as slugs seep out of the floor. She jumped back seeing him gathering his focus and power into his blade and just as he was about to be piled on he releases it all in a massive spin attack. The energy he released destroyed all but a few firekeese that were above his head and as the bodies fade to ashes and the spoiled remains appear the other keese swoop on him meeting his sheild and tasting his blade.

It was over quickly and as the room cleared the doorway on the back opened to the main chamber where the Gorons would gather for their worship. It was a chamber far more vast and magma boiled out of the ground in some areas flowing like syrup into pools that seemed to drain away. The masonwork was astounding to her as an intricate set of chairs and alters line the walls while in the center a boiling frothing magma geyser burst out every 3 seconds flowed for 3 seconds and rested till the next eruption. It was almost like the heart of the mountain and even lonk was in awe of the sight.

They walk around the outer wall to avoid the spray which the gorons would probably enjoy and reach the door to the left of the entrance. Opening it up and through she felt it was much cooler in this room and the billing magma pretty as it was and the heat was something she couldn't bear very long.

"I will wait here Link. This place is something but I don't think the heat agrees with me. Besides here I don't need my enchantment on me and I can focus on protecting you form the heat. " She said and he nodded turning to go since this was a dead end. She ended her spell and focused the energy on him as he left. Then she sat down and waited. She was good at waiting and she had every confidence in his ability.

Using some of her power she keeps an eye on him through her mirror and watches as he travels through the temple solving traps and puzzles set to test the gorons and prove their commitment to their worship. She watched as he lost his balance and nearly fell into the magma where not even her spell would keep him safe and she breathed a sigh of relief when he got up fine.

He struggled against some of the dinofols and lizafols as they attacked in groups while he had to dodge the likelikes or lose his sheild. She watched as he found the fabled hammer of the gorons and used it on the magma golems and rock creatures that were imprisoned in the temple.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:27 pm

She keeps watching him but her magic was still protecting him as he fights forward through this place.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:11 pm

The dungeon crawl was like traveling through a puzzle box and she soon realized he was getting closer and closer to the core. She checked her barrier making sure nothing could break in to the room where she was and returned to her viewing of his trial. He was doing better and being more careful as he wracked his brain to solve the tests and reach the boss room.

The key was simple enough to find and he even found a bomb bag in a seperate chest but he couldn't pull the bombs out because the heat would detonate them. She was glad he was thinking about his saftly and not testing his new items until it was safe. Holding her hand over her beating heart her excitement was reaching a peak.

The door to the core of the magma chamber opened and the dark evil energy clouded and distorted the image forcing he rto use more energy to stabilize it. She gasps as a gigantic 3 headed dragon bore down on link. All 3 heads breath streams of fire at him melting the stone that not even the magma could harm. As the fight pans around the room she noticed that the room was being burned and melted when he got there destabilizing the whole core

This dragon was planning to set the volcano off spreading ruin and destruction across hyrule. Her heart pounded worse and se watches the desperate struggle as nothing he did helped him against the dragons armor. Finally he had no choice but to weild the hammer he found and had been forced to use on puzzles. The hammer smashed a head stunning it for a few moments and long enough to stun all 3 heads as they lash out to bite him.

With all 3 heads stunned the body fell and revealed cracked and broken scales on the underbelly. He rushes to the spot smaching the area with the hammer breaking some of the scales away and revealing the soft flesh beneath. Before he could stab the soft flesh the dragon recovers and senses the danger and begins to fight more carefully.

The heads were damaged and the scales were weaker but the hammer couldn't penetrate the skin. Jumping around and dodging flames afangs and claws link eventually shatters rhe armor of the dragon stunning it once more. With a potent yell he stabs the dragon in the heart. At once the evil was purified and the temple was restored.

The flash of light flooded link and a medallion of fire appears in front of him spinning then slowing down. He took it and returned to zeldas side. With the temple repaired and the evil purged the temple was no longer a twisted maze of evil. She opened the door as he approached and she threw herself at him wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

"Baka... baka..baka..baka.. you seriously know how to keep a girl scared for her lovers life." She said half crying half laughing as her emotions were flowing over. He patted her back and smiles as she clings to him tightly. He enjoyed her enbrace and returns it tightly.

"I'll be fine I'm a hero after all." He said softly and she took her time to recover. She sniffed and pulled back after she calmed down and they walk slowly out of the crater. The change to the environment was astounding and drastic. It was much cooler and calmer. The volcano was quiet and no longer threatening to erupt. She lowered their protection and fell to his arms as she rested from the energy she was no longer using.

He caught her and she said she was fine only to stumble again. He lifted her up into his arms and walked carrying her. She directed him to the same cave they rested before and declared they would rest there for the rest of the day and the entire night while she planned their next move.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:14 am

They didn't say anything but it leaves the two wondering what will happen now after this. From stopping something so dangerous might tell them or think of some plan now. Zelda sees Link still carry her away but it only leaves her remaining quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:50 am

"Where do you think we should go next?" She asks him and he shrugged link wasn't sure he knew the closest temple was the shadow temple in the village of the sheikah but he also knew the shadow temple was the place where the darkness spread to the others.

"How about the water temple... if we finish that then we have balance between fire and ice and then we will restore clean water to the land... I just wish I knew where the dark one was who as causing this..." he said and she grew sharp

"No! You're forbidden to face it until the temples are purified. I don't want you to get hurt and I know you will die if you encounter the dark one before you are ready." She said and he nodded.

"But why? Why do we have e to go in such a roundabout way?" He asks and she snuggles up to himin his arms.

"Because each temple you purify will grant you more magical powers and the light of the temples will strengthen your spirit. Didn't you notice?" She asks and he thought about it.

"I guess I did but I don't feel any stronger. Just able to keep pushing longer." He said and she nodded

"Thats the point you can endure more now than before your spirit is slowly being forged unto and unbreakable will and when we finish and you have collected all the powers of the temples we can face the dark one and reclaim the kingdom." She said and he nodded understanding.

He wasn't stupid just impatient. She loved how he wanted to free her land as much as she did and that her happiness was first on his mind.

That night as they sit by the fire she lay in his lap and was kissing him deeply. She no longer cared about proprietary and inky wished to love him while she could. She feared losing him and there were a couple close calls in that temple. Her lips were heated and she was holding him tightly as he returned her kisses.

They were making out fiercely and she was growing hotter and hotter by the second. Her body reacted to his kisses strongly and her wiggling hips made his body react strongly as well. She wanted him badly that night and didn't care if she was being naughty. She made her choice for her hero and now she wanted him to be her king after all this. She hides this fact and never reveals her desire to crown him after peace returns.

He was focused on keeping her close not feeling the storm of thoughts in her mind. All he felt was her body rubbing hard on hisbwhile they were making out. He wanted to show his love for her again and her wiggling was right on his lap. His head was fuzzy and he was certain if she didn't stop he would lose control and claim her then and there.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:21 pm

Her lips felt soft but he only feels her hold him tighter, closer, and even more harder grinding her hips. She felt wet a little that he was only responding with more kisses. Zelda breaks the kiss slightly, feeling her face flushed pink looking lost for him. As Link looks as well he was unsure if she was going to speak to only have his lips taken once more.

She leans in against his chest that the kisses got hotter and wetter that his hands rest on her rear helping her with grinding into his lap. She shivers moaning in the kiss to feel his twitching lump pressing up against her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:44 pm

"Zelda are you sure?" He asks as her hands reach to unfastened his tunic. She hadn't stopped kissing and she kisses him again not caring if they speak.

"I'm sure. You did well and didn't get hurt not only that but it's pressing hard against me and I want you again." She said as his tunic came off and she sat up to remove her royal raiment. She made certain not to damage these clothes on their travels and as her top slips down he flushed bright red and she felt him throb harder against her wet spot.

Her under garments hid her form well and her wetness too was well hidden. She felt his hands brush against her hands as she removed her clothes and she shivered to the touch. Then his hands return to her rear as they had been only now touching bare skin. He helped a little but she noticed he made her do the work of disrobing them.

She was flushed a deep shade of pink and kisses him again pressing her bare body against his after she finished undressing them. She shivered in delight feeling his lump pressing right between her legs as she grinds on it. Her chest rubbed his and his hands keep a strong grip on her rear as she moves.

"I mmm guess you worried about me" He managed to say between kisses and she panted a hasty yes in his ear.

"I did mmm I Hate to be separated from you and now that were so close you're teasing me by talking." She said grinding more as her wetness spreads to his member. She wanted to make sure it was good and wet before pushing him inside her. His hands massage her rear and thighs making her hips shiver worse as she gets more and more wet from the kissing and rubbing against one another.

"I-if you want it so bad then take it. All you have to do is ask" He said hoping to tease her about being a royal and claiming what she wished but she took it like a lover teasing his girl and panted heavily as she sat up.

"OH I want it mister and I'll take it when it's haa good and mmm wet." She said as her grinding got rougher. He was dangerously close to pushing inside as his tip catches on her folds but she was careful. She waited until it was standing hard and her juices were gleaming on it in the faint firelight before pushing herself down on it.

He let put a groan as she hisses and she slides and works her hips to push him all they way inside her hungry folds.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:37 pm

She shook on his lap while he was feeling her tightening around him even if he was pushing down onto her. However, it leaves her burning up to whimpering loving the feeling. However, she was hoping for something to make it even better. Her soft panting was heard as she keeps lowering her hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:59 pm

She moved hard pushing him all the way inside when he thrusts in. He groans out heavily as she wanted all hjs cum inside her and she worked her hips to drive him crazy. He was thrusting without mercy and the heavy slaps were getting wetter as her wetness spreads quickly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:49 am

She whines feeling that but only kept moving her hips wanting to feel more while feeling the wetness dripping or spilling under them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:50 pm

They were getting closer together as he thrusts as hard and deep as he could. She took it all as her whines were getting louder. He gave her more and more with his hips before his hands grip her chest and tease her breasts. He was careful to grip tight and squeeze firmly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:32 pm

"h..Hey, don't squeeze..." she tries warning him but twitches feeling his thumbs rubbing against her nipples or poking at them. Zelda just leans her head back, feeling Link just helping her move the hips down. His length pushing deeper and deeper as she was riding him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:22 pm

He squeezes harder knowing he got her good and he even leans up to slurp her breasts hard. She whines from the added heat and feels him thrusting harder trying to satisfy her desires for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:31 pm

She was doing her best to remain calm but it felt way too good even if she was trying to keep her hips moving. He just keeps thrusting up into her that Zelda cries out feeling him pulling her breast even more as he takes her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:31 pm

"Mmm what's wrong princess? haa you're much more reserved than normal. " He teases as he thrusts more expecting a response from her. She moans out and pants a few times before his words register to her thoughts.

"Haa no~ it's so goooood~ I just love what your are doing to me" she said as her hips move harder and his thrusts push deeper. He was serious about loving her and taking care of he rneeds so hearing her explain he pushes harder to give her everything he had.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:58 pm

She keeps crying out still while just holding onto him but she was crying out gasping in pleasure. Feeling his hips just slamming harder and harder trying to fill her up when he can or even going worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:05 pm

They cum together in a loud cry of release from them both as she falls dazed on his chest and panting hard. Her pussy gripped his cocknkeeping him inside her and he panted hard laying on his back while she was stretched out on his chest. She knew he needed a moment or two to rest since he was a bit tired from the temple. She rested as well catching her second wind to keep going.

"Link haa were not haa done yet. I still have more to discuss with you." She said using dicuss as a code word for more love making. She wiggles her hips a little so he would catch her meaning and he nodded panting hard.he understood and guessed she was going to ride him until she passed out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:17 pm

Seeing that, she begins moving her hips down quickly trying to go faster and faster. It leaves her moaning out loudly wanting more and yet it made her shiver excited now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:38 pm

He groans out as she took him and he thrusts harder into her. The princess loved this burning feeling and wanted to keep showing her hero just how much she loved him. She bounced harder and faster focusing on speed.

More heated time passes as he did hid best to give her more and more as she claims her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:00 pm

She kept thrusting harder and harder onto his own, crying and gasping out while leaning back. Feeling her pussy stretching open for him even more that she quickens her hips. Gasping loudly and rapidly, she snaps her hips down to cry out feeling his bursts of cum filling her up. Some even squirts out as she twitches from her powerful orgasm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:25 am

He panted and slowed his hips knowing they would both be oversensitive. She didn't. With her tongue hanging out and her face dazed with heated pleasure she continues her heavy pace. She didn't care if she spilled or leaked his cock felt too good inside her to just stop.

As for him she felt too good like his cock would melt. He only slowed down because she was still going hard at it. He groans worse and keeps thrusting as she thoroughly enjoyed his cock still pounding her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:20 pm

She rests her hands on his chest but had one rest flat there, still bouncing up and down harder and harder making her own pussy take it. He just felt amazing and her own heated mind was craving for more of her hero. Her true love that leaves Zelda quickening her hips, gasping out rather loudly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:57 pm

They go at it all night his thrusts start to get heavier and faster as she presses hard to keep her balance. She took it all loving how he was still going and her pleasure grows even more. The heat between them was intense and she was definitely taking a serious pounding.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:45 pm

She did wonder if Link was alright still but he just kept holding her hips, pulling her down while she yelps. Feeling this made her moan again, closing her eyes to grind her hips down feeling wetter now by the smile touches and movement.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:27 pm