Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The Hylian duo.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The Hylian duo. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hylian duo.

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:08 am

"It's nothing. I'm just worried.." she mutters softly looking down but he was only wondering if she was. Link didn't say a word but looks to gently touching her cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:04 pm

"Its not nothing if you are worried about it love." He said softly and lifted her face to look at him. His eyes were Ernest. All she had to do was tell him her worries and he would go to the ends of the earth to ease them. It was like he could read her mind. She didn't want him to be hurt trying to she hides her worries and fears. But here and now he was directly asking about her worries and that was something she couldn't hold back against. She looked into his kind caring eyes and debated with herself about telling him or not.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:07 pm

"....I'm worried about everything. The quest..the dangers we are enduring.....it's a lot for one to take." she mutters while Link looks to her worried.

"Is that so?" he asked.

"Yes. I know it sounds silly but I worry even so.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:31 pm

"Its not silly. It's natural. And it's not bad." He said to her softly and kisses her cheek. That was uncalled for but she blushed all the same. "Its okay to worry because this isn't going to be easy. Just don't let the worry freeze you up. If you start to freeze up push everything out. Put everything g you are into what you need to do and you will be okay." He said and he held her closer. He knew she was depressed from losing her kingdom and the stress of taking it back. Not to mention the horrors that wait in the temples. Link didn't know hiw to explain it to himself but some how Gannon was attacking the magic of the kingdom trying to disrupt it and bring it under his control as much as the land was.

Their efforts had stopped the process and the next would begin to reverse it. The tide would turn in three favor. He explained this to her and she was amazed he would say so much. He had been silent for so long and now he was opening up about his own trauma. He was going through the same thing only from a different perspective and his silence was to give the impression of stoic dependability. He wanted her to be herself playful and happy open to exploring and doing as she pleases. Even to him. He remember e d the teasing long ago and missed it.

She didn't know be thought so deep but he did all the time it seemed and held it back to invite her in. He wanted to support her in her troubles. She thought about hiw he fought these creatures his whole life. She was used to the road by now and it was only going to he more challenging as she had to use her own power to cleanse the temple after the creature was destroyed by him. All this was spinning in her Lind as the fire burned low and he pit more wood on it and sat next to her again.

She looked at him and realized it was up to her to pick the next temple to take back her kingdom as it's ruler.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:07 pm

So for now, Link looks to her and hopes she will take that time to calm her mind and be ready to pick their next destination.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:32 pm