Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Two become one.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Two become one. Empty Two become one.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:45 pm

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away,

War has begun

Force sensitive chdren around thw galaxy are being tken to Typhon. It is a plnet deep near the center of the galaxy the birthplace of the jedi order.

The terible force known as the sith are waging a teerifying campaign to conquor the galaxy.

To counter the threat from Corriban the jedi are seeking out force sensitive children and training them in the ways of the force.

One of the transports carying the newest final hope ofnthe Jedi is under attack by a squadron of sith fighters.

Alarms blare turning the ship red as captain Draige Nuub rushed to his chair in a bathrobe. 3 attacks this eek bubthe same sith. How were they tracking the ship. Looking at the tactical readout he barks orders at the men as thw ship leans into oncoming fire. The sith squad sent its bombers in to weaken the sheild of their quarry nd the red skinned reptililian armed his torpedoes aiming for the bridge with a broken smile. His scarred face twisted with glee as the sheikds fell and they could latch onto the ship and raid it.

Deep in the cargo hold a young boy was shaking and hugging his knees as a young girl hugged him. Both werecrying and afraid. The room filled with sparks as the shields fell and the whole ship shuddered and creaked as the sith latche onto kt with cables. Sudenly everything went silent until the door open. The children screamd in joy seeing their captain but tht joy turned to terror as a red blde hissed throught his chest from behind
    The sith were here using his body as a trap to raise hopes then crush them to instil darkness. Many fel to dispair and left with the sith. Except the girl an the boy. Together clutching echother tight they refuseuntil a black blde is pointed at the girl as she sheilds her friend.

There wasaspund of roling metal and a red hiss as a blade ignighted in the hands of the boy. Unaware of what he was doing or ho he cod be doing it afraid as he was. He saw a path in hisbmind black hiting him. Reacting to what he sw he moved his blade fluidly to knock the strike he saw away. The red blade met the back one with a yerrible crash as the boy saw a red path of his own blade moving on its own. He guided it through feeling the path of least resistnce and struck down the sith cutting it in half. The ship was releasd and left to drift.

The girl seeing how the boy she was protecting saved her was stunned and light shone in their hearts. The light eclipdes the darkness as the spirit of the sith roseout of his body and passed awy fading to nothing asthe light banished thebdarkness.

Resha the girl hugged Breka the boy as they cried feeling the pin of the force as the lives of the younglings were ended much like the sith was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Two become one. Empty Re: Two become one.

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:13 pm

So far, the fear of what just happened scared both Resha and Breka from that. However, others that heard of this only became more worried to what else might happen. The children only looked more silent now, standing up from the floor of their hiding spots and looks at the door where the scary man was that killed the captain and maybe the other crew if they tried to stop him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:14 pm

With everyone gone and the ship adrift they were alone. One wounded crew was in bad shape but he was helping them fix the transmitter. The food stores would last a while.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:24 am

"With this being the o-only thing left, we will have to make it last." Resha said to her friend while he just nods with no words to say. He didn't know what to think of all this and it left him wondering what they will do now because of it. He would say he was afraid but she knew they will be alright.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:32 am

Their last battery for the transmitter was put into place. The crewmember died from his wounds and was pit with the rest of the bodies. Together they could feel the force and trained with seeing with it even gaining energy from it. It was the first kessons they were told by the jedi who protected them.

The ship was picked up by a republic cruiser and delivered to typhon. Together the two step off onto the platform where the masters were waiting to hear what happened. Breka spoke first and recounted everything he did and Resha told her part describing how the force helped them both survive.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:38 am

They were listened to about this whole thing but the others that found the children had some idea they will be something great while growing up. Both Resha and Breka looked silent at the adults that spoke about some other things they didn't understand while the bodies were given quiet days to morn the loss for them. They didn't have to lose their lives but the children didn't know how else to explain this loss of pain because of it. The masters knew they went through a lot and hopes to help them to their best ability.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:02 am

They were sent to recuperate and they stay together..
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:03 am

During the time both the children were trying to recuperate everything that has happened, Resha and Breka only became more curious as to what they should do now after this. Resha only looked upset after what the scary man had did to the crew they knew for so long and now they were killed to never come back. She didn't understand things for her age yet but she only wishes to find another way for this to never keep happening.

While Breka just hugs his knees to his face, trying to clear his mind from what was happening right now. The thought of what they saw still scared him and her but he didn't want anything like that happening again but it will. He just didn't know about it yet. Being in silence again, Resha decided to ask him if he was okay.

"Y-Yeah..I'm alright Resha. I just need to....clear my head from what just happened. I didn't know their was scary guys like that from before that can h-hurt others.." he said sniffing but feels Resha's hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's scary...b-but we shouldn't let it get to us. We need to be brave Breka. Showing fear will tell others were just scary babies." she said to see him look at her.

"Hey, were not babies!"

"I know, I know..." Resha said still hugging her friend before he thinks about what happened with the other children the sixth convinced to follow him.

"B-but.."

"Hmm?"

"What about the other children? We didn't go with the scary man and the rest did. What will he do with them? Will he hurt them o-or...." He didn't want to say the word because the thought of it scared him to make Resha look down at he floor worried now.

"K-killed?" she said to finish his word.

"Y-Yeah..that word."

"...I don't know. To be honest, that scary guy must have a reason for taking the other kids on our ship but it can't be good. He's a bad guy from what the captain told us and now...I'm worried of what he is planning at the moment because of it.

"We can't l-let him do this. We have t-to do something to stop him.." he said crying a little now.

"I know Breka but we are just kids with a weak connection to the force. What can we even do right now at our state?"

"......I don't know...but we can't b-be babies about it."

"It's just a thought, Breka. I know we aren't and I don't like it when others do that. Either way, I guess we will figure something out later on because of it. We shouldn't give up hope like that and who knows, it might change for the better for us."

"Y-Yeah..."

They looked at one another in worry now before looking down at the floor of the ship, still trying to think of things as everything was quietly humming to themselves now. Either way, that only made them curious to what was going on. They only lets out a silent sigh from one another before just relaxing against the metal wall and tried to think of something to pass the time.

Nothing came to mind before one thing; talking. Both Breka and Resha talked about things they knew about for the time being but nothing else seems to be as bad from knowing one another. They decided to become friends after learning more of one another and hoping to maybe figure out how they will live their lives from now on. One of the older people that helped them, came to check on the two of them to see they were alright.

"Are you both sure you are okay? I was asked by your teachers to see how you both are after what happened." he said gently to them but Breka looks down at the floor not sure how to explain his answer while Resha looked at him to pat his back before facing the adult.

"We are alright sir...just trying to clear our minds from what happened to us. It's just a lot to take in.." she mutters as the other rubs the back of his head.

"That is true....it's just sad to know children as young as you two had to see such a thing by the sixth. However, he won't get away with this. We will find a way to stop him from hurting more people than he's already did before. Same with other children too.."

"Wait, children? Their are others that saw that guy?" Breka asked afraid now.

".........Yes. However, I don't think I should tell you about what happened to them.." he said not wanting to scare him but already saw Breka shaking in fear now as Resha hugs her friend worried now while he hid his face in his shirt again. He knew that the boy was afraid but the girl was too but she didn't want to show how scared and worried she was about this. To be honest, she only became more worried about it later on.

"I'm sorry..this is why I didn't want to tell you about this......." he said.

"It's okay mister.........can we still get time to recover?" Resha asked as he gives a gentle nod, standing up and heads out of the room to leave the children alone. When he was gone, he was able to hear light crying from inside the room before letting out a sigh and walks off. He goes to speak to the masters that found the children and reports what he knew.

"So their still not adjusting to this?" One asked.

"No master. Their still afraid and shook up from before. I will do what is needed to help them but I don't know if it's enough to help them. That memory won't leave their innocent minds for the rest of their lives..." he said worried.

"True. Memories can leave a scar on the innocent of most, even the innocence of children. I know deep down they wish to never see such a thing again before most but times like this that isn't worth it. We must do what is needed to help them through this...I just hope when growing up, they will understand the truth." He said.

"Indeed. Shall we go and make some food for them or wait a while longer?"

"Let the children recover a while longer. IF they are hungry we will check with them first. Food is better when it's nice and hot and if it isn't touched then it won't be as enjoyable." the second master said as the man nods and turns to leave them alone. When they were, the masters just looked at the map shown in front of them but they wish to do more for these children but that will take time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:40 am

Using what they learned about the force when they met the jedi the first time they fortified their minds and clearer their minds. It wae slow to get used to bit they did it and it came time for the yoingling trials. One by one scaytered rsces were gathered to the meditstion hall and eafh was summoned into the room alone to face the jedi council and take the test. Correctly Resha and Breka both pass and theirbability with the force was gauged. They were both strong in the force and showed signs of being able to touch it. They were sent to the dormatory to wait for their meal. Resha smiles and Breka was tired. Even pale. He cslmed down and withdrew from the force and right away felt better.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:23 pm

She had a guess that something was wrong but in some way, he will have to keep calm because of it. Resha remained silent while seeing Breka laying down on the side to rest and relax after a while later. They were glad this was going to do something else because of it. They only waited for the food before long that it only became more curious to the kids that seems more silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:44 pm

In the morning after dunner and sleeping the younglings were hearded to the meditation roomn where a sttange green alien was seen he spoke clearly but backwards and talked them through a controlled meditation. To ooen their minds to the force. It was quiet and still after the others got thw hang of it Resha and Breka got the hang of it right away. The quuet was soon clouded in Vrekas mind as images flash though them dark twisted and unreal to his eyes he snapped awake. "When peering into the force careful we must be. Fluid time is and dark are the pathways ot the future. " breka sweating and shaking recovered. "But master is the force ever wrong about the images" "always un motion the future is. In trying to prevent what you see, the force makes it cone true. Many possible outcomes there are. "
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Both Resha and Breka didn't say anything from that but they looked at one another before seeing the green alien looking at the both of them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:39 pm

"Here and now keep your minds. Follow the future, pain you will find"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:07 pm

"T-that sounds hard. How in the world could we even do that?" Resha heard her friend ask while he was looking more afraid about this whole thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:16 pm

"Focus not on the shadows of the force but on where you are hmm what youbare doing. Brings confusion concern witb the future does"

"Yes master i see"

"Excellent to the next step of training i will. Your trainer this is in saber drills. Feel the force arou d you and succeed you will."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:17 pm

"Saber...drills?" Resha said to make sure she heard it right but Breka was thinking about all of this. Maybe in some way, that might help them because of it but the children wish to fix thing and make things right with the force.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:50 pm

They were handed a lightsaber and only Breka kbew hiw to activate it. The others copied him and the one he used was blue many were but a few were green. Little droids set to training mode floated in and each youngling got one. They were also given a blast sheild to blind them
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:33 am

"Is blinding us a safe thing to do?" Breka asked while the teachers nod. "Trust us young one. You can enhance your skills with this as many other children have done. Just let it flow and use the force to help you...it won't let you down." He said while seeing Resha looking at him but started to try doing the same thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:37 am

Many students cry from the sting of the drones but both Resha and Breka didnt feel its sting. They blocked each blaster bolt with ease feeling the force
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:55 am

The jedi and the teachers were watching while seeing other children getting hit from the smaller blasters but Resha and Breka only keeps blocking and dodging each one that was shot. The teachers kept watching them for a while longer before stopping the lesson to see that the children were looking at him with holes or rubbing the spots where they got hit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:01 am

They lrogres quichmy thh thr swfe standing
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:35 am

The other children were not sure what was going on but Breka and Resha looks to this while remaining silent to what will happen now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:17 am

Oops okay sorry

Breka and Resha were doing well they had been practicing the feel of the force since the jedi who fpund them tuaght them how. Breka drew strength and clarity from it Resha gained stability and awareness. Im time they would grow into mighty padawans as well as rivals.

As they spend a few years as younglings they were close to eachother. Teaching eachother and sparring in their free time. Many saw the two as reckless but they plaued on eachothers strengths to grow in both fame and force ability. Bu the time they were 12. The trials to become padawans began.

Breka and Resha knew they would separate one day so one day they went out into the woods near the training center Breka sat down first and Resha followed and they began to commune with eachother and the force. "Resha... the day we are chosen as padawans. We wont beable to see eachother for a long time. So i want to make a promise. If ever we are here on typhon we will meet here to see if the other has arrived."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:08 am

"......."

"But don't let it become a downer for you...we will see one another again in years to come. So, do you promise..." Breka said to Resha but that only made them silent again to think about this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:43 am

"Do you promise?" He asks her holding her hand. She nodded and he promised her in her ear.

The war was fairly evenly matched. The sith kf Corriban and the Jedi from typhon battled with an empire and the old republic backing either side. In space far from corriban or typhon the city world of corresuant was seiged by the sith and the defending jedi fell to their riun either turning to the dark side or dying. The wave passed through th3 e force and anyone who could fel the force felt the pain of those lives lost. Breka and Resha felt it with no trqining as a cusion and she cry out crying in dispair.

Many men heard them and weakened by the ripple of the fo4ce they see thwt these two were suffering from the effects of extreme sensitivity to th3 force. Tbey had to deal with it on their own and when the wave passed and th3 men left Resha cried and hugs Breka. He patted her back and she seemed soothed right away. Resha looked into his eyes and kisses his cheek. He blushed as she hugged him tight before dashing off. He was stunned. The feeling of the force was gone now and the truama was gone thanks to her kiss. He touches his cheek then gets up to return to the temple.

Resha was helped by his touch and knew it was hus presence that helped her. No jedi can have 2 padawans she knew and their promise meant that they would see eachother.

The time for selection had come. The younglings would paas through a test of spirit to see if they were strong enough to resist the dark side. One by one the students pass including resha and breka. Th3y both saw tbe other as a dark sith and refused to fight purifying thejr fear of losing eachither. One by one jedi whome they knew from visits to the temple selected padawans. But the jedi who selected them as younglings came forward. "I would lime it if resha was my padawan i feel she demonstrates an affinity to the force simikar to mine" Resha was excieted and bkushed since she had a crush on him and she accepted turning to reach out with the force to say goodbye to her friend.

Breka nodded and returned the gesture she sensed jealousy and realized that the jedi who chose her to be his padawan also chose him to be a youngling. Her next gesture with the force was a nuzzle and a hug that said it was okay he would be ch osen too.

He waited and waited. No jedi chose him and he was keft behind. Sitting down he knew he still had a pair of years to be chosen but he felt worthless and fear crept back i to his heart.

The fear was destroyed he wouldnt accept it and it died he began saber drills and levitation practice when their first teacher approached him. "My sister. Take you she will. A padawan you are."

A younger smaller alien approached and she pushed him into a wall with the force only for his trining and instincts to override his initial shock. He broke the hold his new master had on him in the force and he nearly retaliated but he stopped. "No... i wont fight back. This is punishment for something right?" She giggled

"No punishemnt this is not a test young padawan. Strong are you in the force too strong for your training and age. Together control this power we will learn" she was delighted with her student and she gave him a lightsber and robes of a padawan he gulped and bowed in respect and gratitude.

Resha wasnt tested like that she didnt need to be she never hid her ability with the force and she was ewsily as strong as breka was. Her master gave her her new bkade and robes right away which she donned. Her blade was blue when she ignighted it and she was thrilled to have a real one.

Two ships two directions both desitined to meet again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:08 pm