Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Two become one.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Two become one. - Page 9 Empty Re: Two become one.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:50 pm

I fought the sith and it was powerful. I thought kt was a test at first and let it hit me once. But not again. We were saber locked most of the battle it was more mental than anything. When i won... the temple purged most of its darkness. " he said calmly and sipped more of the water.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 pm

"So the sixth is that powerful..that sounds painful but....at least you won and came back safe. I just never knew it would feel...was it horrible?" she had to know if it was but Breka looks to Resha before reaching with one hand to touch her shoulder. She didn't understand what he was doing before he focused to what happened. She did the same but when it happened, it was a rush. Right away, she snaps her eyes open looking shocked to then look at him quickly in worry. It hurt that badly to make him come back in this state?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:28 pm

"It was cold bitter. The darkside was so strong there was almost no light. I had to dig deep to find it or be possessed by the phantom." Breka said softly looking into her comforring eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:36 pm

"I.....I had no idea...it's no wonder the masters were serious about this sixth. That's scary.." she whispered in fear but felt Breka touch her hand as she looks at him. He knew the same feeling but he didn't want to make her become afraid. That could give the sixth a better chance of becoming stronger. However, the force was with them, keeping them strong for the time being. They will fight to keep things in peace, they had to.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:50 pm

"Resha. That temple i think the force flows through it. A focal point if you will. A place where the force gsthers and... im certain it is turned to the light side. Here.. i think we can turn the tide. I think we can balance the force if we fight to keep this place." He said softly to her relaxing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:52 am

"Do you really think that will work or help us?" She asked seeing him nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:58 am

Im certain that when the sith areivr here we can hold them off. Im also certain that the temple will change sides to who ever wins the battle. Resha. We can do this. Trust yourself and dont let fear cloud your senses." He said hapoily and she felt him close his eyes to sleep.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:31 am

"I..I won't. I won't let fear beat me.....for you I'll do that." she said but watches him shut his eyes. Resha knew they could do it but hopes it's enough. Knowing a battle is starting to brew, she shuts her eyes in hopes things go their way. Or however their plan goes. Knowing from what she felt, the sixth is dangerously strong and powerful. This will be one battle that could either take their lives or win.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:01 am

Her fears meted away with ther embrace as he ued back and requested a status update on the base and basecamp
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:03 am

The base was still hidden from enemy view so they were not found yet, giving them time to work on what is needed. However, a few troops were wondering just how in the world they would get past the slightly larger gate that's near the base opening here. That could lead to somewhere but they were not sure what. A few suggested sending a couple of their men inside but that might not be a good idea right now due to how things are going.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:20 pm

Breka listened to thw reports and decided to make use of the time they had. He wirmed with several solxiers to fortify the base with automatic weapons and manned turrets. He used the force to hild large walls in place so they can be welded together and he heloed set up a sheild generator. Resha took care of the rationing and foraging as well as searching for a safe path to the temple for a fallback position.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:49 pm

Both of them made sure things were going to plan without anything messing it up. Resha and Breka were seeing things were going alright but hopes they will attack the enemy without them being noticed. Thanks to the force being on their side, it's a possible chance this will go well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:48 am

The sith didnt attack right away. They monitored what was going on and 9nly registered a survey as their intelligenfe agents reported. Breka and resha had disguised everything to fool them and they didnt detext the ships in orbit befause the aftive scanners didnt have enough range th3 e long range scanners were being set up and adapted to the environment still. The forfe told them both the occuption was still safe and they still had timw.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:27 pm

They were still trying to figure out what was going on but so far nothing seems to pop up. Knowing how things just makes it more confusing. Both Breka and Resha were still wondering what will happen themselves but nothing came up in their minds. For now, they were to wait and see what will happen later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:24 pm

The long range scabners were set up and the platform in the warroom glowed with a map of the terrian bearby then zoomed put to envompass thw system. The sith fleet hadbt changed position still looming in the system cargo running to and from ships and planets. Resha sucked in a breath of surprise and then she relaxed. Breka was scanning the sensor readings and returned to the planet amd the terrain map. They disable lifesigbs det3ction to save power since the planet was alive and active. The terrain map revealed the temple long forgotten and surrounded by debse vegetation. Behind it was a canyon carved by earthquakes. Resha thought the world was beautiful and sbe took his hand and yogeyher they saw it through the force focusing where the sensors were tuned. The canyon was marred by death it had been used as a dumping ground for dead and dying for so long that even animals will go there to die. It wa sa powerful source of darkside energy dispair ebtropy... breka broke the connection before they wrre pulled into the darkness. Resha was drawn to it as well and was glad that he cut them off from it. She sense dhe did it out of fea rthat he woyld fall. She touches his cheek corgetting that people were nearby. Her eyes softened eith her love for him and then she regaine dhe rcomposure. Together they set to work with the vommanders to plan out base opperations. They needed to send out reaseaech teams to study the life here quickly as well as run the military portion under stealth. Resha said she could handle that no problem and breka was left leading the research team.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:08 pm

They have been question about this whole thing, wondering what other things they will find later down the road to this wild place. Most all the animals were never seen just in hiding that that made both Resha and Breka think for a second. With things going on now, they will have to be more careful in planning things on this planet. So far, they sent a team or two out to investigate this world to find out what they can as soon as possible.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:53 am

As they explore they learn little but their meditations on what they find are what reveal everything. Most meditation is done alone but breka and reisha found that by pooling their abilities they coukd solidify the visions.

Thus place was a palce rich in the force. The olanet would change depending on the hearts of thise that dwell in the atmosphere. They started to pull apart as they go over the history and impressions.

Over the millenia this workd has been passed betwen light and dark. When sided with light the world blooms and teems with diverse life. When sided with darkness the world decays and rots. Life becomes twisted. Deformed. When they come out of meditation they both feel the familliar rush of their senses starting with their love for eachothe then everyone they know and stemming out through the force ro everyone.

"So as long as we are here this oarr of the glaxy will have fabor in the light. If we fall or or xriven off this part will favor the dark... reisha.. this is a heavy responsibility. I mean... we are violating the code hist being together... but now this... its alot of pressure." Breka said startimg to doubt himself. He didnt know if he had ehat it takes but she knew. Reisha knew him better than anyone. She took his hands in hers and vrought them to her chest. It always made him blush and fluster.

"Breka... beloved breka... life is never certain. But be certain of this. I wil always love you and believe in you. You are strong. Even if you make things harder on yourself you still try to be your best to prove that you are good. Stop worrying and lets shed oir clothes and get a little more..." she left it hanging slipping a shoulder out of her robe. He got it of course but he was uncertain and that left him wide ooen for her to give him some love.

They knew they wouldnt be disturbed. No one could come to the temole unkes they weilded the force or had very boisy technology that would warn the two immediately. Reisha leans in on top of breka who was laying himself down. She looks at him getting on top and moving his hand on her chest. She loved to feel his touch in her body and moving his hand herskef ket her move it to where she felt the most pelasure. He grios and rubs after she guided his hand and she keans he rhead back in a soft maon of hoy amd happiness.

Hus hands fekt good to her and he was certain she was enkoying herself. Their energies started to bkend as she keans over him to kiss him. This was okay right? They werebt getting too distracted but it was hard. Their charged emotions akways fkared when they were intimate and soon she felt just too hot to be wearing anuthing at all. His ckothes wre hist in her way so after she remived hers she stripped him bare. He helped her with her clothes when she mentioned it and he even surprised he ekiving her skin soft kisses as it was exposed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:22 pm

The kisses were gentle and sweet, enough to keep Breka busy on nothing else but her. Reisha was doing her best to make sure he was loved with nothing on his mind. Even if he worries about it sometimes, things either happen for a reason or not. She hugs him tightly against her naked form that her hands press against his chest hoping to stay as close to him as possible. He looks to see Reisha leaning in so close to him that their lips were barley touching.

"Reisha..I..." he tried to speak but she only smiled to stop his words with one finger touching his lips.

"Shhhhh....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:04 am

"Breka dont talk jist let me help you. I know how you worry. You want to be perfect for me bjt that desire is what makes you oerfect to my eyes. Please no words *kisses his bare chest* let my body ease you and let your sounds out. You dont need to speak just enjoy this time we have." She was so sweet saying these things and he listened to her.

It was hard nearly impossible but he stooped trying to speak and let her do as she wished.

She began with sweet kisses on his skin. He felt tickled but didnt say a word or laugh. Soon her actions become more sensual more open abojt how she loves him and his own feelings open up to her. And they were one in the force before they were one in the body.

Their minds mix and mingle until neither could tell the difference between them. This once a defense against sith slavers was now their strongest exprssion of their bond love and family. Her kisses teavrl through the bond both ways. What her ibtention is and what he feels. Both pass between them and are magnified within eachother as she continues her loving affection.

Oh Yes she was going to do more much more i just thought it was important to note that for them they are never truly seperate.

Resha was taking a bit of time and his breathing was getting heavier. His powerful arms were wrapped around her as she kisses more of his skin. Her body was demanding more and he felt that at the same time his own was demonding her and she felt that. Since their minds were already ine she settled into position and rubs herself on his length.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:00 pm

All Breka did was watch Resha grinding her hips against him that she cries out loving every second. This was for him to enjoy and relax in some point that he was already groaning and hissing in some air thanks to it. She really was trying to make him feel more of her love by any means needed. She and him needed to be together and this while other things can help her in some point.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:26 am

She was grinding hard and cryin out as his tip nearly pushes inside each pass. She wabted it inside yes, her desicion was to work her hips against his length then push him inside when he 3as at his thickest and heaviest size.

She knew him so wel like this and he knew her ad much and helped her bit by bit to improve her overall experience. He was throbbing and panting when she took her next action with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:08 pm

He only could watch her doing all this but his body only started growing more and more hotter now. This made her whimper in pleasure thanks to it. Resha only feels more aroused in pleasure that she was seeing Breka only growing wetter and wetter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:15 am

When he was saoked in her jiuces and throbbing as hjs full size she settled herself over him and pushes down. He slides in with ease and she started to take him as they become one in body th e same way they were with their minds. He knew jjst hkw to move t make it perfect for her ad she knew just hkw to make him enjoy her to the fullest. Ther bond seemed to resonate and their love only grew as they clim eachother in heated passionate bliss. All they could think about was their togetherness and never seperateing as they move and breathe as one.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:41 pm

Breka and Resha moans at the same time, hearing her whimpers and how he was holding the hips as she moved. She wanted nothing but pleasure being felt through her body but she wanted him to feel something as well. Raising up her hands, she touches Breka's cheeks and gives him a sweet kiss to the lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:56 am

He was surprised that she was so emergetic and leams in returnif her kiss. He took her hios in his hands and push her down hard and faster thinkimg yo reward her for the kiss. Insted she whines that he stepped up yhe pace.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:43 am