Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 36 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:21 am

He didnt try to speak or direct his thought at her. He focused instead in pleausring her. He rubbed in such a way that her oelasur ewas rising with a sudden spike then slowly only to spike at random intervals. He was exlring her hole it seemed to react differently in some ways and the same in others. She was wet as if he was claiming her with his member but he was only using his fingers. It mad ehis curious what would haooen if he use dhis cock on her.

He took his time. He wasnt foing to rush this
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 36 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:57 am

His fingers was doing gentle slow strokes to make her feel more flushed and heated. She already feels more hot now that Hiraki was moving her hips from each of his strokes against her place. Hoshi loved seeing her this clingy and precious that he noticed her twitching now to feel her body burning out. She felt very wet from what his fingers could feel and he keeps her close against his body, moving or stroking his fingers even more.

She hisses feeling her burning up from the strokes he did that Hiraki wraps her arms around his shoulders to hug him tightly. "You are so precious right now, Hiraki. You feel so soaked down here that it's already over flowing right now. That is just so precious..." he laughed to tease her that Hiraki blushes to hear her own wetness making such loud noises. It was embarrassing but she was bearing it for him. She knew he liked it but this was only for him because no other person gets her this heated and feeling that powerful need for him. She whimpers again feeling her body leaning against him more that she was looking more heated after some time.

"You still feel good, Hiraki? You feel so wet and drenched it's already coating my fingers so much.." he teased her while she blushes deeply from the thought and his voice made her feel more over heated now. He pushes up against her place that Hiraki moans out hugging him tighter again. He was teasing her way too much that it was leaving her to feel more and more lost to grind against his fingers. He lets her without stopping her but feels the wetness dripping faster and heavier. She really was twitching from what his fingers felt.

He kept feeling her up while stroking her slower and pushing against her. This made her whimper again while looking hotter and hotter, her hole already leaving a wet mess on the bed. He was really going all out with her but Hiraki didn't mind. She shivers feeling him pushing up against her place that he feels her lean in close to kiss her lips sweetly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:19 pm

She was so wanting and inviting he couldnt stop. He pushed harder and his fingers rub stronger. He wasnt rushing but trying to deive her oleasure to her limit. He was curious and that always made him work her faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Hiraki blushes feeling his fingers rubbing more and more that she was already feeling her whole body burning up worse. Her eyes shut tightly feeling her body just growing more and more heated. His fingers were dripping wet from her and he only pushes up against her suddenly. She gasped feeling that but she moans hugging him tightly with her arms. Hoshi smiled finding her precious right now that it was making him hold her still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:02 pm

"Goodness you are sensitive more than normal. Have you been holding back out of some sort of hidden doubt till now?" He asks. He didnt expect an answer she was enjoying herself 5oo much but when she gasps out her reply it made him really thibk and he never stopped rubbing her.

"Haa yes mmmmm i didnt kniw what you would do haa the sayians conquered the ooooohh oona i didnt know if MMMMMM *she closes her eyes and supresses a scream as she releases a little* i-iff haa you mmm baah so much... if you would kill me. But youuuuu didnt and now i cant stop myself my body is boiling. Take me. Take me now please!" She squurms and moans now she was begging him for more and he didnt stop he pinches her clit and rubs it while his fingers were still eubbing roughly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:31 pm

"I don't know you look so precious right now dripping so much and looking more heated. Your body must be screaming for something. Do you really want it that badly?" he keeps moving his fingers against her wet slit as she was feeling her hips shaking and twitching thanks to it. Each stroke was making her burn even worse that she was feeling more heated than normal. Her whole body soaked in sweat that she was shaking and hugging him rather tightly. Hoshi loved this side of her that he wanted to see more if it as close as possible.

"Besides, I get what you mean due to saiyans of my race finding your own kind and others." he said pushing up against her wet folds.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:02 am

She let out a hot gasp feeling hus stroking of her folds increasing. He pushed harder then pushes a fingerinside without warning. He wqs setting her up for more pleasure but she didnt seem toneed it. She was burnung dripping and buckng her hips in reflex from his touches. She was burning up so badly when she tried to think all she tot was a rush of fantAsies from her deepest darkest dreams.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:42 am

Each one causing her full body to itch and ache for him, her skin soaked heavily in sweat while he was still rubbing violently while pushing his finger against her. She gasped with another buck of her hips, feeling the heated wetness spilling out of her to the bed and onto his hand. It felt way too good for her and she just wanted nothing else but more. Hoshi gently pulls her closer against his body not letting her leave still leaving kisses against her body and skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:08 am

He was nearly ready and his finger slows down. She thought he was stopping and that made her suddenly panic and need more right that instant. She got hasty and he couldnt stop her as she worked her body to take him so he wouldnt leave her in this burning aching pleasure.

Hey hokd ommmph" he started ro say but she kisses him and forces his cock inside if her. Her panic made her desperate because she koved him and he had been teasing her so long she snapped and couldnt take it any more. He groans i to her kiss and she swoons pushing her hips down on his tip
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:29 pm

His member pushes all the way inside of her that a lump appears in her lower stomach, twitching thanks to the tightness. She keeps her arms around his shoulders deepening the kiss she gave him. All Hoshi could do was hold onto her tightly with both of his arms while returning the kiss back. She keeps her hips down as strong as she could that he moves his hands up her back while she whimpers feeling more pleasure. He felt her already dripping heavily from having him inside of her slit that Hiraki whimpers swirling her tongue against his own.

She wouldn't let him speak a single word while grinding her hips into his hips. Hoshi groans in the kiss that he feels her legs wrap around his waist hoping to keep him closer and closer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:27 am

"Mmmah haa don't speak... mmmmmmm~ *another extended deep kiss* just let me have my way and mmmmmmm *he kissed her nit speaking as he was told.* Mmmahh ooh you meanie just haa let me have my way and i promise mmmm promise you will enjoy it." He trusted her and didnt do anything unless she asked him or told him to. She keeps moving her hips keeping him inside of her fully. He groans into he rnext kiss feeling his mind falling into his pleasure.

He enjoyed letting her have her way and it was so good this far he held her close and her chest was grinding his just as her hips were grinding his hips. She keeps it up feeding deeply on her pleasure and savoring his length and girth insid eof her. He keeps his promise to her no matter what she chose to do next.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:46 am

She panted out from the kiss feeling him just relaxing to let her do what she wished. She was happy of course but Hiraki felt more aroused that she keeps holding him close but not too tight and started to grind more harder into his lap. He groans feeling her tightening and squeezing around him that she giggles kissing him again. She wanted him to savor this feeling and only make her feel more heated than normal. The sensation of pleasure going through both of their minds. She only blushes feeling him holding her tighter before she started moving her hips just a little bit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:59 am

He groans from the slight movements of her hips. As the movements increase bit by tiny bit. Shw made him feel amazing and his pleasure was growing quickly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:18 pm

Hiraki and Hoshi only feels more heated after a while that he pulls her closer that it was nipping and kissing his lips. Hiraki whimpers feeling his lips pressed more against his own that he started moving her hips slowly against his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:33 am

He started by picking them up then slamming rhem down hard to drive him deep. He bucks his hips hard further increasing he oelasure as he starts to work on thier pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:02 am

She screams out climaxing from the feeling of him inside of her. Her body already burning up to hug him tightly while feeling heated. Hiraki felt him kissing against her neck that she was already burning up heated now that her slit was squeezing around him tightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:27 am

He moved her effortlessly and thrusts harder as her hips were pulled o to h8s own. He groqns and keeps kissi g her neck knowing how badly she was burning. He hoped the roughness qoumd help her and she started to feel her insides forced open even as she was clenching down.

He throbbed worse i aide of her and she took him. Sure it was hard but she loved it so mucb it didnt matter if she was breaking or if he was losing his sanity. Either way she was getti g what she wanted from him. His full unrestrained love for her being pou ded i to her by hjs hips.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:10 am

Even when he moved his hips, she hisses out feeling him already burning up more and more. Hiraki just whimpers holding onto him tighter that she feels him grip her rear and pulls her down more. A startled gasp left her lips when he did this but she only bucks her hips more and more trying to feel as much as possible. Maybe a little more than she hopes for. All she could hear were his groans and hisses as she clenches down on his length wanting more.

"You still feel sssss so good inside of me, Hoshi. Do you like how tight I get when I'm highly aroused like this? I can't even stop my hips because it's that good. You feel too good for me Hoshi." she panted out her words but he only groans kissing her neck and feeling her breasts pressed against his own chest.

Her hole still kept sucking him in more and more that she started feeling more heated than normal, knowing the sudden rush of pleasure just burns her even worse now. She wanted to feel more pleasure that she started bucking her hips down even more and more.

"That's because you feel way too good. I can't haaaa control myself w..when you f..feel this good and tight. My body won't st..stop getting hotter each time I push into your tight hole. It feels so amazing and I only wish to have more...mmmmmm..." He begins leaving kisses but Hiraki blushes still bucking her hips down that he begins moaning against her neck.

"I'm glad you mmmmm like it, Hoshi. I only wish to make you feel as much pleasure as possible....knowing just how good and tight you feel...m..makes me want to give you everything I have.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:05 am

He took her more and more just as she wanted and harder. He wasnt going easy nor holding back and taking her fully was something normal. They b9th tpok it further even as she did her best tpdrive him deeper and harder inside of her. He loved every moment of this with her and heavy groans pass his lips. He was losing it to her and she was driving him crazy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:52 am

All she and he could feel or do was gather as much pleasure from one another as possible due to how heated they were growing. Hiraki already felt him slamming into her while for him he was pounding into her quickly as she was feeling more and more heated again. The pleasure was too much for them and it left their heated desires more and more pleasurable. She and Hoshi shared a heated deep make out kiss as he grinds against her to push his length even deeper than before into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:07 am

It seemed like a pushing match to see who could out last the other. Of course calling thier love something like that is rude but it seems that way. He workwd yo get inside and see seemed to enjoy resisting until shw couldnt anymore even if it made it rougher.

He wasnt holding back but hea y groans passing his lips distract him as he takes heavy breaths to keep his pace from falling. It was hard to keep it going so fast for a long time especially since she seemed to be devouring his member and needing more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:01 am

Of course she noticed to look down at his face showing a giggle and smile. "What's wrong love? Getting tired on me?" she asked not trying to sound rude or anything to him. Knowing stamina is usually known for sayians like him. Hoshi didn't answer but shook his head to clear it from the pleasure he was feeling.

"A little..but I'm alright." he panted out into her chest nuzzling into her that Hiraki smiled holding his head close to run her fingers through his hair.

"Don't worry; I can help fix that. Let me do all the work then. I can keep up and I'm not that tired myself so.." she hugs him close still giving light kisses till she stops adjusting herself. He watches her getting in a better position while carefully but he could see her sweat soaked body while feeling her hole letting his member go. A wet pop was heard with some of his seed spilling out and onto his member before she reaches for it. She begins spreading it all over it while keeping him hard with a groan slipping past his lips.

"Oh sorry my dear....I guess your also sensitive from all this? Did you wish to take a break?" she didn't want to keep going if he was sore or very tired. That's not nice and it could make his strength become weaker later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:09 am

No i just need to keep my breathing under control. Its getting hard to focus you feel that good." He said blushing he was definitly catching his breath and he didnt want to stopbut hw didnt just tackle her fown and take her. He liked her idea. "You better be serious about doing a the work. I think i like that idea vey much."

She couldnt believe he said it and she noticed it didnttake long to catch his breath. He was serious and that made her think harder about what she said. Was she serious? Was she just teasing him? He waant sure but he definity wanted to keep going. Her stoppng just wasnt fair.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:06 am

"Oh come on dear, of course I'm being serious. I want you to be sure you savor all this because I want you to enjoy it. You don't believe me?" she blushes hearing his words but both hands touches his cheek looking right into his eyes showing a soft smile. He was just so adorable right now and it left her feeling more and more happier now. Her hips already grinding into his own lap feeling his pleasure burning up after so much. He hisses feeling her tightening up once more drawing more wetness.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:20 am

"You really dont know how sayians work do you? Once we get our second wind what wore us out before doesnt wear us out as badly the next time" he hit a pleasure nerve by telling her even if he lost his breath once it came back he could do more. She grinds her hips more even adding a little bounce. His tip hit deep inside of her and he grons out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:44 am