Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 11 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:13 pm

She looks down at the floor staying calm from all this but her thoughts were scattered. What in the world could she even do? This shouldn't be so nervous to speak about but from the situation, she was dead on nervous. Jessica only lets out a nervous breath then looks up seeing Cale staring right at her face. His eyes were sad but his desire was burning in side of him. She parted her lips ready to say something but stops herself to look at him, gripping her shirt from her beating heart.

"Y..You mean what you said r..right? You'll d..do whatever I say? To p..prove to me you mean it. That y..you..*Looks down flushed red* love me and want only me right? No one else right?"

"*Closes hands into fists* Yes. I mean every word. I will only do whatever you wish of me to prove my point. To show that no one else is in my heart but you. The desire I feel is only for you Jessica. If I have to prove it then I'll prove it." he looks down again but bends down on his knees to look down.

"I'm yours to do whatever you wish.."

"..................." her heart almost stopped hearing his words but they ring into her own.

"I'm yours to do whatever you wish..."

She blushes worse to look at him now sitting on his legs bowing to her but Jess bit down on her bottom lip hard trying to not make it bleed which was hard. Trying to stay calm, she slowly lets go of her shirt to slowly walk over to him with each step only had her heart beating wild in her chest. She kept walking forward till she was standing really close or in front of him looking at him. Her face still flushed red from every word he said.

Cale didn't move but he slowly looks up at her now flushed when seeing her expressions. He sees her not move or do anything but bends down near his level to grab his hand and help him up. He stood up slowly holding her hand but she had them sit down on the bed that she looks at him.

"W..would it be alright...to have a kiss from you then?"

"Of course.." he said about to kiss her but she stops him with her fingers touching his own lips. He blinks looking at her then saw her still blushing heavily.

"I don't mean a normal kiss. One that proves how badly you really love me. You have to give it your best one.." she whispered to him that he gulps hearing each word spilling out of her lips. Both of his hands reach up to touch her own cheeks rubbing them slowly as she blushes even more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:38 am

He leans in slowly. First his lips lightly brush her own then close on them massaging slowly. She closed her eyes enjoying it but feeling he was holding back up until he surprised her.

"!?!"Her eyes widen in shock feeling that he pushed his tongue past their lips and swirls it around hers. She whines trying to keep her mind in control but his kiss was blanking out her thoughts.

'H..his tongue..his hot wet tongue is inside my mouth again..it feels so weird....but s..so good......by body is.....'It was slow powerful and sent all her shivers to her pussy that he hears the arousing whimpers leave her. Even as her quivering lips heat up between her legs a thin line of her arousal drips down her thigh stopping at her knee when he pulled back. A thin trail of saliva breaking from the contact.

All that with one kiss and he was panting only a little.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:43 am

She was flushed pink from the whole kiss ordeal that her body begins to heat up rather quickly. So soon and Jessica was already looking like she lost to see Cale holding her cheeks still with both of his hands. She closed her hands into fists looking at him dazed now that the very sight made him blush even worse. She looked so innocent and lost like this but he felt his own hands shaking. He wanted to love her through the night till morning but he gulps holding himself back.

Jess slowly looks at him with no words leaving her that she was slowly grips his wrists carefully. "T..that was good proof b..but....*shaking* You need to still keep proving this to me a..alright? I need m..more proof.." she whispered to him that Cale sees her more heated now and even saw the wetness damp in between her legs even if she was sitting down.

"A...as I said; I'll do whatever you ask of me. I don't care what it is. I'll do it..please.." he said looking at her that she blushes heavily from the words to feel more heated and now wet to look down noticing it finally. He saw it too that he saw her about to get up but stops. She gave her word to not run from him and she never breaks that promise. Holding it in, Jessica slowly kept still looking down trying to stay stable.

"Was there..a...anything else you wish for me to do for you?" he asked gently to her reaching to touch her cheek but she blushes looking dazed. Her body slowly felt hotter now that she was leaning her cheek into his hand as he held it but this made him tense up blushing. She looked so precious like this feeling heated and lost from whatever he did.

"......c..could you....I mean....h..help me d..down there? I know you wanted t..to do something o..or...c..could you.." she was trying to say it out for him to hear but her words stop in her throat not wishing to come out. Cale was not saying anything hearing this but he only looks to see her slowly lean in close that he stops her blushing.

"?????"

"Dose this mean you wish for me to help you.."

"J..Just help me. You can t..touch me or somewhere if you wish.." she mutters under her breath that Cale heard it. He blushes looking at her before he started to lean in close to kiss her cheek softly after some time after a while again. He carefully pulls her to help lay her down after some time and started looking down at her flushed face.

"I hope you t..take full re..responsibility...Cale." she said softly that he only gives a nod to reach and grab her shirt to start lifting it up. However, he stops to slowly lower his hands to her chest to start touching her. She blushes closing her eyes from his hands while looking away but Cale only remained silent. He leans in kissing her neck softly and gently that his hand was resting on her chest not saying anything. He keeps her close to slowly giving her chest a slight squeeze.

Cale kept leaving kisses after kiss against her shoulder that Jessica hisses feeling him. Her body was already burning up from all this but she only felt more heated and more wetter without him knowing. Cale just groans still kissing her neck that he moves to kiss against her shoulders while rubbing her breasts now.

"*Hisses while blushing heavily*"

"*Presses up more against her feeling her shift slightly*"

"*Gasped from his hand pushing against her skin to whimper*"

He didn't say anything but kept on touching and helping her but not in between her legs. That is unless she asked him or showed she wanted that next. For now, touching and rubbing her body was what she asked for right? He will be sure to follow that order from her till hearing another hiss from her. She started squirming from the whole thing but he kept her still after a while in some time. He moves up to look down at her face that still was flushed before he carefully started kissing and nipping her neck a little more. Her body burning up in heated pleasure. Her lips only parted to whine out slightly that she started feeling wetter and wetter.

Cale groans still holding her down but held her wrists after lifting up her shirt carefully exposing her bra holding her breasts. She didn't do or say anything while looking more aroused with him reaching to lower her bra down after seeing her lush breasts out. She blushes feeling the cool air after a while feeling more heated.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 24, 2020 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:19 am

He lucked his lips before doing what he wanted. She shibered again seeinf his hungry look. He leans forward and wraps his lips around her nipple and sucks hard. The cry of pleasure she let loose was just the start of her noises. He sucked and licked her nipple without mercy or restraint.

He murrs a bit tugging with his lips as his tongue swirls around and flicks her nipple."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:02 am

She bushes heavily feeling his tongue against the nipple but it left her burning for more. Her head leans back against the pillow trying to stay stable and calm, even if it felt amazing to have him doing this to her. He used his body to keep her still while licking and sucking on her nipple as she hisses and whines even louder. She was so precious like this and it only made him hunger for more of her. The pleasure, the sensation was just growing more and more heated after some time. It was rather soothing to be honest. He groans sucking harder on her breast that he was squeezing the other one.

Cale knew this felt good but he wanted to hear her moans grow even louder that he pulls on the other nipple while he lets out a groan loving this. He keeps feeling her shifting and moving from under him but that didn't stop him from licking and pulling on the breast with his lips around the nipple.

"Mfffmmmm....a...are you r..really giving it your a..all in this? *blushes dazed*  I can't believe y..you..mmmmm...d..doing so much like this...hhaaaaa...." she said quietly but he only squeezes her breasts to have a squeak leave her lips. She started squirming again that Cale keeps licking more and more and pulling at her nipple more. She hissed from the feeling that it made her hotter now that she wraps her arms around his head to keep him close. He felt her fingers running through his hair but grips a few strands trying to keep herself in control from the pleasure she felt. The burning sensation only grown more hotter that she bit down on his bottom lip feeling more lost and hotter now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:36 am

He moved on to the other one repeating the process without the gradual build up. He was enjoying himself and increasing the forces he applied to her breasts to pleasure them. He wasn't going to hold back much longer and her pleasure was growing too fast and too heavy to resist.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:13 pm

She kept biting down on her bottom lip feeling all this but she only begins to feel hotter and wetter now that her hole started dripping heavily. Jessica turns her head to the side, not wanting to see his face. Her nipples felt hard but wet from his tongue while she whimpers trying to say something to him. However, it was cut short when he pulls on her nipple again making her cry out in pleasure. She panted trying to pull him off of her breasts but his hand suddenly grips her wrists to keep them down.

Her eyes widen in shock from the strength, shutting them tightly when he was not wanting to stop. He only wished to give as much pleasure as he can before pulling on her breasts again. She arches her back stopping a moan from slipping out but he wanted to hear her. He lets go of the nipple looking down at her before he panted heavily just looking at her. She was beautiful and already lost in pleasure that he wanted to make her scream out.

Cale said no words when lowering down and kisses in between her breasts wanting to see and hear more reactions from her. His member was even pressed against her thigh throbbing from the teasing he was giving her. Jess blushes from the feeling that she looks away whimpering a little or that little noise slipping out. He wanted to show her he means everything but his pleasure was growing stronger and stronger that he grips her wrists even stronger now. Wincing a little made him lower one hand to squeeze her breast again leaving kisses against her shoulder and neck.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:00 am

He didnt stop or ease up. He trhobbed worse against her thigh that he was stsrting to resist his urge tonclaim her completely do he could keep teasing her like this. He knew he needed to start soon or she wod start to think something was wrong.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:09 pm

She panted heavily feeling him sucking and squeezing his breasts now, feeling him gripping her breasts harder. Cale groans out still pulling at her breasts and nipples. He only keeps her pressed down against the bed even harder that he started sitting up panting just a little bit. The pleasure just growing more and more hotter now that her place was dripping slowly that he heavily from the thought. He saw her already burning up after some time that her pleasure was feeling worse.

Jessica was dazed looking away from him that Cale sees her already burning up worse now. She tried to say something but her body was burning up even worse. Her hole already started dripping heavily now that she was starting to arch her back a little.

He panted deeply holding her down after this while reaching down to kiss her neck slowly that she whines.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:41 am

It was an accident. He didnt mean to tease her so bad. As he resettles to kiss her neck she felt his tip pressing against her folds. It rubbed while he kisses her neck and it tease her so badly she was getting even wetter. It was so close to pushing inside that she eveb tried to get it inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:44 pm

They were messing and touching one another that Jessica was still holding onto him while Cale bucks against her. He was already losing his mind from the touches and thoughts that he groans leaning in closer to kiss against her shoulder again. His hand gripping her as tightly as possible. The thought made her gasp and hide her face in his shoulder. He was being so rough right now but it felt good. Her hole still dripping wet in want that she was feeling him bucking against her and throbbing that she was starting to stroke his length slowly.

"*Panting heavily*..W..what is this? Why do you f..feels n..nice?...you're really g..grinding..s.so m.mmmmmmm much. I don't know if I.."

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry...I can't....stop my hips. Their moving o..on their own....feels so good.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 24, 2020 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:37 am

She didnt know if she could hold it any more or resist his advances. He was driving her craxt with all this and didnt seem to want to stop. She didnt want to stop but she didt want to hurt his feelings again either. Something about this felt right and he and she both needed the others love. He was trying to control himself but she had other ideas. She wanted him to keep giving her this hot feeling. It made her wet and feel so good that nothing else seemed to matter
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:03 pm

After a few more seconds, he only feels more aroused before lowering down to kiss her lips. He needed to feel them against his own wanting to kiss and show her how badly he loved her. How he needed her. It was just seconds away before he could feel them. However, she stops him with two fingers that got him looking rather confused now. Why would she stop him? Did he go over board or was she thinking this was to help him?

"W..what's wrong? Did I over do it? Are you angry with me?" he didn't want to upset her again. Not again to the point of what she is thinking about. Maybe in another way, he wanted to figure something else out. He only just looks at her in the eyes that Cale sees her reaching up to his cheek slowly touching one. He blushes from the touch that he saw her sit up and push him back carefully. Maybe he did mess up with her because she was pushing him back. Either way, Cale was about to speak but...

"No, their is nothing wrong. I just..*blushes hotly* I wanted t..to...*Looks away* I wanted you to try something else....."

"Something...else? Like what?" he didn't understand what she means before seeing her move back away from him then turns her body around. She had the lower half of her body facing him while resting on a pillow that hide her breasts. Jessica blushes from the thought of position that she remained silent. He didn't do anything but his own thought just made her feel more shy.

He could see just how aroused she was from how wet she is but he only blushes heavily. "W..would you.....I mean can you.." she was about to spread herself open but Cale grabs her hand to have her sit up on her knees. This confused her but Jess felt him hug her from behind that he didn't say a thing for a little while.

"I g..get what you mean, Jessica but.....would it be alright if I make a request?"

"...A...request?"

He nods to reaching in between her legs touching her sensitive place as it was soaking wet. She squeaks from the touch that he was slowly rubbing against it. He carefully moves away from her and has Jessica sitting on her rear this time, spreading her legs open for him. He could see it better now as it was expressing her arousal. She even blushes heavily from the way he was looking at it.

"Before I give you what I want..I have to pleasure you a bit more.....You understand..." he whispered gently to lower down near it and spreads her open. He saw her tense from the touch but she only blushes even worse from the thought of it. He didn't say anything growing closer to her as she was shaking with her hand near her lips, shaking.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:09 am

He gave her spread open pussy one more look the bent low and gave her a hot slow lick. She was already wet and wanting now he was going to tease her and worse yet she couldnt hide anything from him. He focused on what he was doing and the slow heavy licks push harder against her vunerable womanhood.

He was doing all this to counter her actions when she was jealous. She was feeing hotter harder licks and her shaking was getting worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:57 pm

She whimpers out feeling the hot wet licks against her place, knowing he was doing everything in his power to make her feel his desire for her. To feel he wants no one else but her like this. He already knew how heated she was after some time but it left her panting heavily after some time that he groans licking, kissing, and sucking against her wet hole. Jessica never expected him to feel this good with pleasure that she was already burning up already growing more heated than normal. Was her body already growing over heated for this?

Jessica leans back on the bed moaning softly for him when feeling this that he already felt her wetness dripping out of her which was a turn on for him. She only wishes to return the favor of pleasure before letting out a gasp when he pulls her closer by the hips. It felt a lot hotter than normal but knowing how he was, Cale made her become heavily wet. Her hole closing and opening as she panted feeling each lick.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:36 am

When he felt and then saw her hole opening and closing he gave her a final lick that made her cry out. She nearly came and she panted harder. She saw him sit up and then press his tip against her folds.

"This is what you were asking for before isn't it?" He said gently rubbing his tip against her opening but not quite pushing inside yet. She whines and whimpers getting a teasing taste of what she really wanted. And here he was taking his time to talk. The sounds she got was dirty but it left her feeling more heated wanting him. Feeling it rubbing and pushing against her wet womanhood.

"Mmmm yes haa that is what I wanted. Please.. don't keep me waiting. Let me make up for what I did. I love you and I know you wish to prove you love me. Take me here and now and make me yours. Don't make m..me wait any longer..." she said panting but timing her breathing so she could be understood. She grinds against his length and whimpers as she bites her lip.

He still kept rubbing against her slowly and easy till he feels it's enough. Now, after stopping his hips he gets the tip against her and started pushing in slowly and taking his time to work himself inside without making it uncomfortable. She gasps and moans lightly when hissing as he pushes deeper. He was rely giving it to her and she was really tight to him forcing him to take his time or sting her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:10 am

Cale shudders in pleasure feeling him pushing into her even more. The pleasure already burning through her body so much that she was feeling more heated than normal. The body of both of them were soaked in sweat that he was seeing her shaking from feeling his tip inside of her. She wanted him to take whatever he wanted but he'll think differently. Maybe right now is not good for her to rush this. She wanted Cale to savor this feeling between them.

She feels him still pushing into her that her head leans back into the pillow, gripping onto it with her fingers. It felt so different inside of her this time. Not like before; just really different. The wetness surrounding his length feeling her drooling slightly.

"S..so tight. You feel so very tight..." he panted out feeling her already growing wetter and wetter thanks to it. He was seeing Jessica whimper a little louder as he was holding her thighs with his hands.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:18 am

Her wetness made it easier to push deeper and she stayed tight trying to pleasure him even as he was squeezed by her insides. He was taking his time but she loved every moment and when he was fully inside she cries out nearly releasing. He let it sit inside of her letting her get used to him and regain her composure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:16 pm

She arches her back crying out in pleasure when he was pushed inside of her. Cale held back a groan feeling how wet she's been. It was hotter and wetter the last time they done this. Knowing the outcome of it might change the thought of this. Maybe he just wanted more. Jessica panted gripping whatever her hands felt to look away panting. Face feeling heated and burning thanks to it.

"i..Inside...y..you're ins..ide of me again.....it's inside....." she whispered still feeling nervous that Cale looks at her face to see how embarrassed she was. Feeling how she twitched and clenched down harder that he grips her thighs hearing more squishing and wet noises from her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:23 am

He keeps his mouth shut to avoid making her feel worse by saying the wrong thing and he moved a little. He moved out then back in first a little bit but after several minutes more and more. He didnt move fast ir hard. He made an easy pace and his groans were muffled as he keeps his mouth shut. He didnt want to embarrass her any more but wanted to keep her pleasured. He leans over her a little and with one hand at a time, starts rubbing her thighs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:55 pm

She whimpers feeling the slow soft movements from his hips, shutting her eyes to savor the feeling. It felt so warm but she shook feeling one hand lifting up to bit one finger. She feels his hand moving up against her thigh feeling her shaking in pleasure. It must feel good if she was shaking like this while moving very slowly inside of her. Jessica gasps with whimpers again that he still kept pushing into her still a little slowly.

"*Panting while blushing* 'She's amazing. Still hot and wet the first time we did it. I want to make you feel all my love, Jessie. I won't hurt you..I won't let you go.....never again.' she only yelps feeling him still pushing into her but it felt a little tight. Jessica's body was already feeling more wetter and hotter that she panted rather slowly feeling her fingers twitching again.

One hand was near her lips but her other hand was gripping the blankets under her body. Her body felt hot and wet that she gasped when he pushes in a little more to make her whine out. Her lips parted with her hair moving from her face exposing some of her face with one eye shut. Her face flushed pink from what she was feeling.

"Ahhhh~...a..ahhh.....mmmmm..nuugghh...mmmm...mmmmm.....mmaaa...hhhnnn...hhiiiii...mmmmm.....mmmmm..*Panting with her breath coming out in white puffs*" He wanted to really kiss her deeply to feel just how hot she made him. Jessica only feels wetter and wetter that her body was growing in sweat, her insides tightening up a little that she that he leans over her a little, panting quietly that she moans out a little longer. Her breasts flat against her chest with the nipples hard and poking up. She bit down on her bottom lip that she only turns her head to the left wishing to hide her flushed face.

"*Panting*"

"*Panting and moaning softly* Haaa...hhhaaaaaa....ahhhhh....mmmmmm...hhhaaaaa....ahhhhhhh....ahhhh...hnnnnnnn...mmmmm..mmmmmmmm....*Parts lips again*hhaaaaa...ahhhhhhh......"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:54 am

He didnt stop or slow down. He keeps moving and pressing harder with his thrusts even leaning over her t kiss and nip her breasts. She whines and moans worse before tossing her head in pleasure even as her breath grew hotter and her hole drips as her arousal and pleasure grow.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:20 am

He only held her tighter while moving his hips, feeling her body twitching and shaking from everything he's doing to him. She started panting lightly feeling him pushing more up against her that she begins whimpering his name. The softness in her voice only made her feel more and more sexier that he blushes seeing her shutting both eyes to savor it.

"G..go more..p..please...please k..keep going..I..I want more...I want more.....pleasure....hhhaaaaa..please..g..go harder. Harder........p.please h..harder...f...faster.." she was starting to beg him now that Jessica already reaches up to hold him that Cale groans feeling his member throbbing from all this trying to keep in control of himself.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:42 pm

He tbrusts harder and faster as she wants and she grows louder as a result. He was working to control himself and ber noises and indeed the pleasure he felt were making it hard for h8m to stay stable. Her held his head even as he sucks her nipple to raise her breadt then lets it drop. His hips were stsrting to move her whole body and he throbbed inside of her es he ennoyed himself and worked to increase her oelasure bit by wonderful bit.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:56 am

All she did was pant and moan softly, leaning her head to the side feeling him thrusting into her slowly and deeper. It felt amazing right now and all she wanted was to have more of it. She slowly grips the sheets with one hand pressed near her lips, legs twitching and aching for feeling more and more pleasure. She opens one of her eyes half way, slowly reaching with one hand to touch his cheek. However, he quickly stops her with both of his hands holding her down to make her cry out. Jessica shuts her eye again from the sudden thrust but whines loudly feeling him going a little faster.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content