Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 4 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:50 pm

He may have had to do his best to contain himself true. He was also trying to get her to snap or overcome her shyness. He knew she wanted him and he knew she was loving this. He keeps grinding his member against her folds making he feel worse even aching from his touch.

She grew wetter and redder wanting more and more that even this grinding wasn't enough for her. He throbbed a bit and still resisted even if she was moaning and whimpering under him. He didn't take her but he wanted to ans resisting was getting harder.

"Baa mmm you're so haa wet. I could push inside and probably slip right in." He teases grinding harder that his tip would catch her folds and clit as it moved threat3ning to push inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:32 pm

"H..Huh?! But that's impossible hhaaa you..you're way too b..big for me to take. I think I could r..rip if you tried pushing into me. hhaaaa...hhhaaa..." she said blushing heavily from the thought but watches his member push past her thighs and gets pulled out. He groans hearing her speaking that he keeps going to watch her.

"That's the thing. I could take you over and over while stuffing you full. I know it will feel so good you won't stop your hips. I'll be sure you take every inch of me till you are begging for me." he said groaning out that she blushes from his words looking away. It did made her feel hotter, wetter, and more aroused that her pussy was twitching now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:58 pm

He smiles. "I cant do that on my own dear because that isn't fair to you, Jessica.. so when you think you can't wait anymore just let me know and well see what its like together." He said still pleasuring her and making sure not to go too far. This was for the both of them not just him so he wanted to let her have her own choices and pacing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:46 pm

She blushes heavily hearing his words but that made her slowly nod, agreeing with him. However, she looks away still shy feeling his throbbing member thrusting in between her thighs a little. The length rubbing back and forth against her wet pussy. She panted in and out watching it move but whimpers since it's still touching her place. The wet lewd noises only made her more nervous that he groans still moving slow but wanted her to enjoy it too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:21 pm

He didnt stop since she hadnt asked him to and holding back was slowly getting more difficult. Working to keep her hot and pelasured he thrusts a bit harder to maintain his pace. He tries to limit his groans but they sound anyways as he felt good.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:17 pm

She panted feeling his length rubbing against her thighs and place more, it left her gasping moans from her lips. He felt good that her body was already reacting to him while gripping the sheets. She heard all the naughty juices spilling out and down to her rear as he kept hugging her legs tightly. She felt so hot and slippery that his member was stained in her love wetness. She even gasped arching her back moaning his name while feeling his bucks. She really did feel good and it had the tip already twitching.

"*bucking harder now* Gurraaa...aaahhhh..hhhhaaa...gg...gggrrrrr...so good. I can feel your soaked pussy staining me. I want to feel just how tight you are inside Jessica. Mmmm I want you so much that it's hard for me to control myself.." he keeps her legs tightly together that she presses her hands flat against the wall. The breathing of pace didn't change but the moans rose in volume again.

"F..feels good. Why dose it feel so good? Haaaa..hhaaa it's casing me to become so wet and feel weird, Cale. I don't know i..if this is normal.." she said in a weak tone but he quickened his thrusts grunting now as she cries out. He already was feeling heated now, seeing just how big he gotten thanks to the teasing of pleasure. She only felt more aroused in something that her eyes were darkened by desire. Cale felt the same but he tried to hold on feeling her spilling more. One hand reaches up to even touch the tip of his cock that he winces feeling it twitch again.

Moments later, he groans with a hiss stopping his hips that he accidentally came on her. He panted feeling his bursts of cum shoot out on her lower stomach, her breasts, and a little on the face. She panted in and out feeling the hot spots of cum that Cale lets go of her legs while she left them open trying to breath. Her pussy was already damp again and she was already feeling the hot cool air against it.

He sits back panting deeply but his eyes watches how her wet folds opens and closes. Drooling for something.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:02 am

"S-sorry I didn't expect it to go off so soon I Hope I didn't upset you." He said and she was panting heavily from her heat. He reaches out and touched her wet folds knowing what she wanted but not giving it to her since she didn't ask or try to get it herself.

He wasn't going to move too fast for her and looking at his cum he guessed he teased her too long. He wanted to keep going and see how much more she could take.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:12 am

All she did was lay back on the bed panting still that she saw Cale already reaching for her once more. He gets her arms and slowly pulls her up to sit while giving a couple kisses against her neck. Right now she was hot and wanting but it was embarrassing to show that to others that didn't know.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:30 am

Holding her up he kisses her neck slowly taking his time to work his lips against her skin before moving on. He feels her purr and keeps her stirred up in a tight embrace, seeing just how flushed she was that Jessica covers her face feeling more nervous about this new sensation. He keeps his lips pressed against her neck that Jessie whines twitches as she was pressed up against him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:59 am

The tight embrace made her feel nervous being in his arms, her whole body burning up lost into the arousing desire of lust. Jessica feels him already burning again that she squirms in his arms that he kisses her neck. He still kept touching and holding her tighter and tighter that Jessica whines leaning against his body, he begins rubbing and squeezing her breasts a little while feeling hotter again. This sensation of pleasure burns through her that it left her shivering again. He moves back a little that he kisses her lips sweetly while hearing her shivering and hiss in pleasure.

"Mmmmmmm..you're so beautiful you know that right?" he said against her lips but she blushes harder hearing his words.

"Teasing won't get you f..far you know.." she whispered but felt more heated in pleasure that it left her burning up wanting more of him. He knew she was wet because of her expressions that he slowly begins to kiss and nip at her neck while moving his hands all around her body. He looks down at her body seeing her breasts still hidden that he pulls her shirt off to quickly start holding them in his hands. She blushes seeing him do this before licking around them as she gasps. It felt weird having him do this that she begins feeling more weaker thanks to it. Looking more lost that it started making her squirm by his touch. He groans sucking and licking her breasts but Jessica whines and gasps from the feeling.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:49 pm

He rook note of her reactions and licks and sucks her breasts and nipples slowly. The added pressure made things even worse for her and he smirked. "Mmm if teasing wont get me far then what will. Because i want to go all the way."

"A..all t..the....w..way? All the way with...."

"Of course. I know, it's so sudden but...something about you makes me wish to keep you happy Jessica. To love you and protect you no matter what. You mean so much to me at a short time......but..*Leans in closer to her* you're worth it."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:35 pm

She blushes heavily but he looks to see Jessica just looking down. The sensation of heated pleasure was burning through her that it made her shivers again. Cale lowers down to kiss and squeeze her breasts that one hand slips past her hand to stroke her. She squeaks feeling his fingers against her wet folds again that he was feeling more heated in pleasure twitching. He panted kissing her neck that she started moaning out grinding her hips against his fingers.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:20 am

Feeling her grinding he pushes his fingers harder to make her feel more. He smitks at he rmovements and noises loving every moment he got to watch and listen to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:16 am

She didn't know he was looking right at her from the moment he was stroking her in between the legs. Feeling the sensation of their desired pleasure burning through them even hotter. Cale kisses and sucked on her breasts that she hissed feeling him tightly gripping them. It felt good but hotter than normal, knowing he was doing this to her. Jessica begins to burn again that her woman hood was dripping heavily that he pushes against it to make her gasp loudly in pleasure.

"This is n.not fair. How come you're..mmmmm d..doing this but I can't?" she asked in a weak tone that she sees him showing a smile, knowing how precious she was becoming again. He didn't want to stop but watching how lovely she became was one of them.

"Because I enjoy making you feel good. Unless you don't want me to? I just love the noises you make."

"T..then..*blushes worse* What about me? I know your throbbing and aching for s..something right? Can't I h..help a little?" she asked but he stops while holding her breasts in both hands. She wanted to help him too? That was sweet but arousing too. What could she do to help him? For his answer, he saw her reaching in between them before placing her hand onto his crotch. He didn't move seeing her hold her hand there but gives a few strokes in hopes she can help him feel just as good.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:29 am

He let her do what she felt was right letting her explore her ideas. He wanted ger fmto feel cobfident that she ws doing good with her ideas so she would be more willing to act on them in the furture. He was careful not to touch her hand letting her feel his member. She was right he did want to do more and waiting was driving him crazy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:51 am

She still felt a little shy touching him like this but it's not as bad as it was before or when they started. He felt so huge in her hand and it's still in his pants too. Jessica only panted feeling him leaving kisses against her neck and shoulder, feeling her soft touches. She bit down on her bottom lip before moving her hand up and down against his skin. She felt his stomach but lowers it down feeling how huge he was.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:35 am

He didnt stop her and when she hesitated he didnt try to push. She needed to decide on her own or it wouldnt be anything but him forcing her. He was patient and still kissing he rcollar and neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:45 am

She didn't say a thing feeling the edge but Jessica wanted to know. Her fingers brush against his member that it made her squeak. This was his....she slowly reaches to carefully rub him slowly that he held her close so she didn't have to pull away. He felt half hard from the touching that Jessie blushes to hold it up into her hand. He was big but started stroking him carefully as Cale watches her. He didn't do anything but let her explore this herself with no pressure. He saw how flushed she was from this that he held back a hiss of pleasure from her touches.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:48 pm

Does it intimidate you?" He asks softly feeling her hesitation even now. He guessed she was shy since she never did this and didn't want to scare her off.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:48 pm

"Y.Yes.....Yeah, it..i..is.." she whispers to him while feeling her hand moving up and down that it didn't ease up of his hold. Feeling how hard and big made Jessica blush worse that it made her shake.

"I n..never knew you were like this. B..being so big and hard from each stroke. I hope I don't..I mean you know...I've never did this and I d..don't want to mess it up." she admits this to him that Cale tilts his head to reach for her cheek. She blushes from the touch that her eyes looks right into his own.

"Don't worry you won't. I want to be sure you enjoy it well enough so you don't have to feel shy around me. We will take it slow...if you wish. I won't pressure you into anything you don't want." he said this so gently to her that Jessica blushes worse looking at him. He was caring enough to make sure she was alright; doing this for the first time as Cale hugs her again to rub her back. However, her hand didn't stop that she was focused on his member that twitched.

"Did you hear me?" he asked gently.

'I..I can't believe this is his...m..member. It feels so hard and warm in my hand. It's twitching each time I stroke it slower and carefully. I hope I can make him feel good as he did of me. B..but..what if I'm not good enough to arouse him? Should I try to use something to help him? O..or..*blushes to feel wetter that she squirms in the sheets feeling a thin trail run down her leg* It feels so big..a..and hot..I...'

She was so focused on trying to pleasure him that she didn't hear Cale's words as he was wondering if she was a bit dazed now. Her hand was still pumping him that he groans hissing a little. He did notice the thin trail dripping down that she was also panting as well.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:57 pm

"Mmm god so far. Don't get to caught in your thoughts grrr let this happen naturally. I trust you." He said slowly trying to muffle his sounds of pleasure bit his growl was impossible to hide. She felt the vibration of his growl and shivered in the same way she was definitely arousing him. Her wet hole started to react trying to tell her that it wanted what she was fondling so intently with her hands.

He trusted her. If she heard anything it was that she could have hear more but she only seemed to react to his growl and the fact that he trusted her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:53 pm

"W..wait, you really trust me that much? Even if it's our first time?" she looks up at him flushed while her hand still remained around his member. Jessica didn't squeeze it or anything, she just stops her movement while looking upon his face. He seems to have enjoyed it very much and it left her wondering just how he really felt. She looks down at her lap but Cale reaches to touch her cheek that she shuts her eyes from her touch.

"A..again; I trust you because you are trusting me right? We trust one another to be sure things will be alright for us right? I trust you and go along with anything you wish to try out." he said sweetly that she looks at him again still blushing. Thinking a little, Jessie looks down at her hand still holding his member but felt her legs shaking from how heated she became. Maybe he could.....no, would he? She looks away from his gaze that Brandon tilts his head wondering if she is alright.

"T..then...c..could you...I mean.......c..could you.....*Begins squirming due to her legs rubbing against each other*"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:47 pm

He looked at her quizzically but hiding what he knew. He could tell but he had to get her to say it. "Could I what? You don't have to be nervous around me, Jessica. What is it you wish for?" He asks making her shudder that she had to finish. It was hard she was getting redder just thinking about it.

He waited watching her and her hand didn't move. She felt it throbbing in her hand still and she was genuinely curious what she was going to request.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:27 pm

She didn't know how to say it because it was so embarrassing. This made her feel more lost before gently looking down at her thighs. "W..would it b..be alright i..f you....if you.....u..use your fingers down there? I w..want you to f.....f..finger me?" she asked to see him remain silent but look right at her.

"You wish for me to push my fingers into you?" he asked again to be sure that Jessica nods looking down flushed.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:08 am

His hand moved slowly slipping down her body to her belly. She shivers from his touch and his hand slips down ghe front of her bottoms. He took his time letting her feel him get closer. He felt her wetness and pushes his finger against her folds. There was an inaudible squish and she felt bis finger press her folds and slowly rub up then down.

She whimpers shaking feeing hjs touch and she gaspd when his finger brushed her fokds for the first time. She murred and purred feeling his finger slowly move taking his time to oet her taste hjs touch before fully completeling her request.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content