Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A quriky development

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A quriky development Empty A quriky development

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Its been a full generation since the greatest hero ever Deku made the scene. Being born quirkless in a workd where 80% of the population has quirks made him an outsider. Never giving up he worked harder than anyone else nd fulfilled his dream to become the greatest hero after his quirk miraculously manifested and granted him 7 different types of power. Now 95% of the population has a quirk and quirks are more unstabke or violent than ever before causing stranger side effects wbwn used. Some quirks manifest and kill the child being too strong for their body to handle.

In a small oceanside town on the southern coast of japan. Not many people live out here less than 2000. Most everyone knows everyone in the center of town. Our story begins when two quirkless girls are being buined by a first grader with an crab quirk. His hands were claws and he was pinching and snapping the claws at them to scsre them.

"Hey! Leave them alone crabguts!" Said a firghtened voice before a pebble zooms by missing entirely. Turning the grab bow grins and clicks his claws before blowing a stream of briney bubbles at the newcomer. He jumped and t2isted to get away getting half his side trapped. The bubbls pop into smaller ones spreading to encase the young boy. Instead of stopping and trying ti get it off he keeos running tacking the firstgrader one of the girls sees her chance and runs away the other (you) stays to watch mesmerized. The snapping of crab claws and bows labding sounded with cries and yelps of pain as th3 boys fight. The crab boy starts crying and runs off covered in bruses. The newcomer was bloody and covered in pinches and scratches.

The girl locked eyes with him and helped him up you did have to dot hat. Nkw youre hurt." She said soflty he stood up and shook it off trying to act brave

"I had to people withpowers need to be more like deku. When i get my quirk im gonna help nice people not hurt them." The little girl blushed and kissed him on th3 cheek before runnning off.

"Come to the tree palm trees by the store tomorrow ill thank you then" she said flying off because she was shy. He shouted he would and watched her go. Befor turning awau himself.

The next day he waited for her and after lunch she came up. She had a clumsily wrapped gift for him and when he opened it it was a face mask and gloves. The mask was a bandanna with holesand the gloves were fingerless but he put them on anyways smiling. "Now i look like a hero." He said happily

"Youre my hero and no matter what i wanna spendal my time with you for helping me. Its a good thing we go to the same class." She said only barely able to speak because of her shyness. She had a massive crush on him and never hid it unkess he was looking then her shyness would make her quiet and red.

The next year he woke up and was running around like a child on a sugar rush. Everyone and everything around him was lethargic and uncaring until he left like he always did. He noticed wherevery he went people he saw moving fast slowed down cars electronics and some quirks were reduced while he was bursting with energy. Even running faster than ever in his life didnt tire him out. He felt like he could do anything and slowly his joy begins to turn to horror. Smaller animals were dropping even birds everything that used to be beight and happy was quient and dull. It even seemed a bit darker ro him. Afraid hia quirk was hurtung everyone he tries to stop it but cant. He runs off to be alone so he wont hurt anyone.

The girl was waiting ar their meeting spot on the beach. She was excited because she was going to se her best if only friend. She eaited and soon realized he was late. She expected him to be stopping bullies but he peomised not to leave without her and never had. She felt something was wronf and went to looj for him.

When he was alobe he tried to focus on his power and discovered he was absoebing energy. He focused on it trying to turn his thoughts off so he can think. When he focused on his ability he could feel it now thinking harder and wind blew to him from all directions as teeny dots of light hit his body making him glow with energy. Thomas started to get lightheaded and wobbly even to the point he was drunk when
    She arrived.

"T-tommy?" She called a bit scared and slow. She felt jer energy draining and still walked to him. Niw he eas terrified she onky saw that look when a villain killed someone in tv. Being drained she walks closer "its okay im here "

"STAYBACK i cant control it i hurt everyone even machines." He said trying to get away but je tripped in a root. She keeps close and huvs him tight.

"I dont care this is who you are you hav3 a quirk noe uou can be a hero. My.. hero..." she passed out kissing his cheek making him wail thinking he killed her. The kiss to his cheek starts to burn and sparkle as purple luquid fire came to life where her lios touch his cheek. It sputtered and sent minuscule glopukes out that fizzle to nothing like hit oil when a drop of water is added. His power stopped and he felt ehat it was like for it to stop and remembered it forever. He swore never to use his power to hurt others again and vowed in her ear to master it.

The poison in her fire was what stopped his power he stayed near her until she woke up. She saw the burn from he rlipsand the spreadding mark of poison. It was weak but proportionate to them. She saw her quirk was a hit poison or a poison heat but he told her it was fire and his body abdorbed it like every other energy and the poison stoped his power before it killed her. She saved his dream and herself when her quirk activated and she got her dream to repay him for helping her all that time ago. And so 2 5-year olds discovered their powers and became bibded together forever.

When Thomas got home everyone was worried about him since neither he nor the girl were seen on thir usual hangouts. Bith sets of parents were talking with the neighborhood watch when they returned. Fire lit a mothers hair ppison boiled out of a father. Things float around a mother and a father clenches his fist.

They were upset but seeing the two they pepper them with questions that never got an answer and both were talen to the doctor.

Thomas was treated for a poisoned burn she was given a stimulant and told to rest. Their powers were measured and analyzed and when asked what their powers did Thomas said he thought it absorbed energy all energy so his quirk was registered as absorb.

Her quirk was unstable between fire and poison. (Not sure which is the base if poison is the base then fire grows from poison if fire is the base then the heat alone wpuld spread pouson I guess.)
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A quriky development Empty Re: A quriky development

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:59 pm

ooc:You could make the poison the base if you want.)

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:48 pm

Tommy waited for an hour after getting him to see his friend. She hadn't come back as quickly as him and while he waited he was turning his quirk on and off as well as adjusting how and far he could absorb energy. Already he was finding a limit to range no more than 5meters. He could easily dial the absorbsion up or down from not at all to instantaneous. He learned quickly he needed to be careful or he could take peoples lives because the bugs around him shriveled up.

Soon she was walking up and when she saw him her poison ignited where it dripped burning away. She rushed to hug him glad he was okay and they began to talk about their powers at the same time. Following what the other said until the excitement died down that they had their quirks.

"So.. absorb. That's a good one my flaming poison seems to be useful too. What happens to what you absorb?" She asks and he never thought about it before.

"Hmmm I don't know... is it okay if we cancel out olan and explore our powers?" He akss and she nodded emphatically. Together they go to thw beach and he meditates trying to focus making her laugh since he never did anything like that before. "Hey this is serious i have a quirk now i need to take it seriously. " he said and her laughter didnt die but was softer. He changed. Something about his power changed him. He was alot more careful than he used to be inly the day before. She didnt let it bother her.

As he meditated he searched for an answer and slowly let his absorption work.  He felt all forms of energy all around him and could almost see it in his mind. As he dials up his quirk he feels it flow into him exciting his body but slowing everything else down. It even got colder and it was the middle of summer.  

"Seems the energy or everything just goes into my body making everything slower and me faster. But hotter while everyrhing gets cooler as well... i dont get it..." he said and she thought about it.

"Hey! What about those science shows! Maybe they can help you with ubderstanding your quirk?" She suggested and he agreed even knowing one that dealt with energy. He turned to her and found while he was meditating to learn how to control his power she was using hers freely. Her poison at its lowest was a mist that burned fast and easy spreadding around and slowly burning. When she turned it up the poison grows thicker and the flames grow hotter until the poison was a thick liquit and the flames cause it to boil and pop spreading beyond her control.

Her poison was incredibly potent when it was maximized and the flames glass the part of the beach they were practicing on. "Wow youre so good at that. I have to focus to control my power." He said and she smiles.

"Maybe but my power can really hurt people i bet i wont be allowed to use it at all." She said and he hugged her.

"Then we will just have to practice outside of class." He said hard as a rock and she gulped a bit. He was serious. If she wasnt allowed to use her power he would work with her to master it. His quirk was gangerous too and she knew she would help him. They settle down and part ways returning home.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:05 pm

Tommy wanted this to work and maybe in the future have her be his partner as a hero so they can do their best in keeping the city safe. True, it's dangerous for them both since most comes from their parents of their quirks. He wanted to prove to them and her that he's willing to go through with it. He wants to show the world and this city he can do it. With a nod, he rushes off home to see it up ahead.

When walking up to the front porch, his mother was waiting for Tommy as she looks seeing him and showed a motherly smile. She was already having something floating around her but opens her arms for her baby to come over. He rushes over to hug her gently but she pets the top of his head with a mother's kiss.

"Hi honey; seems you made it back. Your father and I have been waiting for you to come home." she said opening the door and walks in with her son. He did see his father fixing dinner for his wife tonight after his daily training in the basement (Their training room) while wearing a pink with hearts apron on. She got it for herself to cook but he didn't mind.

"I'm sorry if I was late mom, I just came back from seeing my friend."

"Oh? And I take it she's doing alright too honey?" she asked seeing Tommy nod. She was happy to see her son glad and safe. Even knowing his friend was alright too. "Well, I'm happy you both got home safe or I hope she did." she said thinking.

"No worries dear; I'm sure she did. Knowing that young girl she's just like her mother. Always thinking ahead but it's the same for the father. You know how he can be when it comes to his daughter." he said.

"True true. Either way, Tommy. Why don't you go ahead and get washed up? Dinner will be done soon." she said seeing him nod and go to wash up. He did hope that Ashley will get home safe and give him a call telling him she did. That's when she will while heading up.

Ashley did get to her path heading home, thinking about the things from later in time. Her quirk was dangerous but she wanted to learn how to control it. Maybe her Father can help her since he has the quirk of poison around him. True, he knew it's dangerous but he was able to master and control it. While her mother; she had the ability of flames just like the other scary hero she's seen on Tv way back. That was someone able to use so much power that she's not sure how he can do it. At least she had a heart to not act like a jerk. Letting a sigh out, she hurries before seeing something burning in the distance. The color of white and blue blending together to show who it was.

She rushes over to the source and saw a woman having a flamed ball floating in her hand looking at it. That was her mother waiting for her to get home. She goes over to her mother, calling out that she looks up hearing her voice to make the fire ball disappear. "Hi dear, welcome home." she said.

"Thanks mama. Sorry I was late.." she said feeling her mother pet the top of her head.

"You're not late sweetie. You just got back in time which is good. You did make it for dinner though. Come along." she said going in while her father was already done cooking and setting the table. He was able to keep his poison down after a long day or mission with his wife but they were just getting home hours ago themselves.

"There is my baby girl." he said giving her a hug as Ashley hugs him back smiling while they were all home safe and sound. She will have to give Tommy a call to tell him she made it home safe later.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:47 pm

The next day they go off to practice trying to find a place where their powers wont ruin anything. The sea and river were a bust since they read that poison can seep into the ground and poison water used for drinking. He needed to get out of town so he didnt mess with technology or rather everyone 10 or 15 steps away from him.

"Okay so to make your power stronger you have to use it till you hit your limit and go beyond"

"PLUS ULTRA!" She shouted remembering all might the legendary hero who brought peace to Japan saying that and plus ultra.  

"Heyes that too so basically when we get tired or out quirk becomes unstable we keep going until we break. That way we get stronger. " he said and showed her the mini training area he built. He did it all in one night he explained using his quirk to fight sleep and give him the energy and strength and speed to do so. Sje began to think his quirj wasnt just absorb like he thought but had to let him find that out.

She had read alot about poisons and fire as well as other quirks like her own. It seemed if she keeps working on producing as much as she can it will get stronger and she will be able to produce more as time goes on. She cpuld work on potency later right now she wanted to make as much poison and fire as she could to get used to her quirk. She went to oil drums and worked to fill them up she ignored the fumes and smoke from the fire as her poison ignited.

He sat and read about types of energy yo see what it was he actually absorbed. Everything he read told him energy was everywhere and no matter what kind of energy it was at its core it was all deiven by the energy that holds molecules and atoms together. Electro magnetic, and spreads out from there to electrochemical bioelectric kinetic and even heat and light. The more he read the more he discovered he absorbs all energy and he gulped realizing that there was almost no limit to the tyoes of energy just gow much.

He seemed to get drunk when he took in too much and threw up even if he wasnt hungry. Nausea giddyness and a lack of good judgement were all his side effects. Over the course of the day he discovered if he ran worked out or used the energy he felt it delayed the side effects. But when they hit thwy were much more powerful and caused him to shake uncontrollably.

Twice she stopped and ran to his side. Her care for him made her flames hotter consuming the poison they use as fuel and emptying out the oil drum. When he started to shake she held him until the fit stopped. She was worried but he keeps trying. She stayed away from him to prevent him from being poisoned while she practiced.

The whole day went on like that with them stopping to eat. He didnt want to eat sayong he had too much energy as it was. He decided to be her target to try and burn off his excess energy by dodging her poison that she threw at him. Around lunchtime and they worked liem that till sunset when they had to get home.

"You know... i start kindercare tomorrow... what will it be like?" He asks and she pouted he knew veey well she didnt know and still he asks her. He rpout made her look absolutely adorable and he always laughed then said what he thought about uch questions. "I rhink it will be fun i will be one of thw few that actually have a quirk before 6 you too. I think ill be the king the fastest and smartest and most strongest." He said punching the air.

"I kust want to be in the same class as you." She said softly sure he didnt hear her but he did and fidnt say anything about it continuing on.

"Sure you will we live close and are the same age as well as our parents agree on schools. Im sure we will be in the same class." He said t her and she believed him. She very nearly always beleived that he believed it even if it wasnt what she had learned.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:05 am

Even after all that Ashley did wish they were in the same class, knowing others will be there like them. She figures it shouldn't be too bad but a learning experience for them. They stayed where they were for the time being before having to head home while counting down the days of going to that place. She still was scared of going but she wanted to, knowing Tommy was gong.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:30 am

First day of quirkschooling in kindergarten.

This was a special class for children born with a quirk they couldn't control yet or people like Tommy and Ashley who manifested early and use their quirks without regard for consequences or that using their quirks was difficult or self destructive. She thought for sure Tommy wasn't going to be there since he had worked hard to stop his power from leaving his control and even succeeded until he got excited ir tired.

She saw him wave at her when she walked into her classroom and she forgot that everyone was there and rushed to hug him and kiss his cheek. As always since shw got her quirk her kiss left a small burn on his skin. He didnt care and she didnt think aboht it. She pulled back and sat right next to him not moving for anything not even the teacher. When they pulled her out of the chair she hissed and poisoned the ones who grabbed her setting their clothes on fire. They jumoed back and she scoots her deck right next to his and hugs his arm. The flames burn hotter until the poison was gone and everyone except him and the bullies were scared of her. The bullies respected her even would uave named her their boss if she wasnt clinging to Tommy.

Tommy said nothing until the poison flames burned the teacher then he softly hit her head as a punishment and told her she had to listen to them because her parents told her to and that he was the teacher. Tears well up in her eyes from his punishment and gentle but firm scolding but she didnt cry. She apologize and started to move where she was told when the teacher stopped her and confused her.

"Why do you have to sit by young Tommy here?" The teacher asks and she didn't understand

"Becuase Tommy is Tommy and i want to be by Tommy" she said pouring from her punishment Tommy gave her and she just looked too adorable yo him the teacher relented and made a change to his seating arrangement. Jt was alphabetical but now sje and the otjer person cjanged seats and she was happy and keeps her desk right next to Tommy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:31 pm

A few of the children were whispering and speaking about what just happened. However, Tommy and Ashley were looking ahead while she was looking at her classwork. The rest of them were still curious about what will happen now and they will want to be sure the teacher can help them now. "Alright children lets see what is going on either way. However, that makes it seem each one of you to help." he said seeing Tommy and Ashley listening.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Be and she were already far ahead in book schooling and this quickly became obvious. They werent asked to answer unless no one could. The first day was merely a probing of their education levels and hiw much control they had over their quirks. Some were scared to use their powers others hadnt manifested yet. Only two could use their powers like thomas and ashley but for the moment the two were cuaght in their own world and practicing the quirk exersices together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:33 pm

Most of the students were speaking about what they could do later on or at least figuring out what they will try with their quirks. Tommy and Ashley was still working together while she was checking on focusing her quirk from not spreading unless she makes it. Same with Tommy not over doing it. The teacher did help the ones that was still nervous about using them but a few of the bullies were grumbling not wanting to do it since they rather make fun of the ones that was weaklings. Maybe try to get Ashley away from Thomas to be part of their gang.

That's when recess came and the kids were sent outside to relax or take a break. Most was eating lunch at this time while the bullies looked around for something. Tommy and Ashley was eating some sweets but she was looking at the ice cream bars she got from her mother.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:52 am

She saw him working his quirk as he got into the habit of doing when he was not trying to learn or do anything. She watched as the enegy he absorbed became visible for the first time and when the wind blew they both recieved a shock. Several leaves passed between the energy and were ignited by the holes left as the energy passes through. The energy enters him making his slin glow then the light faded and he got an idea for a super move.

She watched in wonder as he reached out as far as he could with his power and pulled the energy from the sky down to him. There was a flash as a lightening bolt seemed to form and strike his whole body. He glowed after and seemed to be extra hyper for a few moments before he started to wobble and hiccup falling on his butt.

She saw something different than anyone else. She saw the energy gather into a single point above him and instantly travel from the extreme limit of his range to his body in the shape of stream of water the light and heat of it including the spund all seemed like lightening. He didnt have a name for it but he knew it would prevent friends from being drained and prevent his power from killing anyone unkess he missed and the energy travels through something vital like the head or heart.

He knew he needed to practice and only realized that he was on his butt when Ashley reached her hand out to help him up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:03 am

"Seems your getting much better now, Thomas. I'm so proud of you since if you get stronger by practicing you'll be even more amazing." she said smiling as he was standing up again thanks to her. He only rubs the back of his head smiling a silly way since he's happy she sees that. True, they been working together in training that he felt proud of her too. She's worked as hard and it will show more and more each day.

"Thanks Ashley. I'm sure you'll be stronger too if you keep practicing too. Lets not give up alright? We'll show the world that we are just as good heroes too." he said seeing her nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:16 am

"I need to practice that so it goes where i want that way i dont hurt someone too bad... remember the leaves... " he muttered but she heared him she always did. She began to guess that the energy was added to his own but he only seemed to use it then become drunk and achey. She noticed he was gathering more energy at a time and when he focused things seemed to grow cold lile when he first activated his quirk then grew warm again as the focues changed the area influenced.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:48 am

Ashley knew Tommy wouldn't give up on his training and the same for her too. They wanted to be strong with their quirks that nothing stands in their way. She did look at him a couple times to be sure that he was alright. Seeing the energy flowing around him but trying to maintain it. She looks at her hands but only breaths out, focusing again on what she could do. The burning poison and flames swirling around her hands and fingers.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:42 am

Ooc: can you do a teacher or yard duty that stops them i remember something about quirks not being allowed until a certain time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:39 am

With both Ashely and Tomm working together with their quirks, they figure they will be strong enough to handle most of their abilities soon. Just as she was about to form some flames in her hands, a whistling noise was heard near them to make both the kids stop and look around. Where was the noise coming from? They didn't see anything around nor saw someone.

"Hey! Hey you two! You should stop that! Stop it right now!" They turn to look seeing a teacher coming over to them showing some light disappointment at them. Tommy and Ashley blinks looking up at the teacher but lowers their hands.

"Is their something wrong, sir?" Tommy asked the teacher that he shook his head with arms over his chest.

"Don't you both know it's illegal to use your quirks right now? Even at your ages you shouldn't be using them like this right now. Where are you parents? You should be heading home." he said.

"But..what do you mean it's illegal to use them right now? Is their a law saying about it?" she asked.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:56 pm

"Well there... yes a law. Because quirks are dangerous you cant use them in public unless you have a license. Like driving a car. Study hard and become a hero and you can use your quirk whenever you want." He said kneeling down to her. He wanted them to be safe and it made her think. Tommy didn't care he was going to master his power and show everyone he was going to be a hero.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:41 pm

"B..b..but that's not fair. We want to train and get stronger like everyone else. So how can w..we if we have this law?"Ashley didn't understand. She wanted to grow and develop like others did no matter how dangerous her quirk was. The teacher only sighed shaking his head to look at her. He knew many young ones think like this but after a while, they end up hurting someone. He knew something like that happened a few years ago and that's the reason the law was created. To keep the young ones and the people safe.

"I know you wish to use it but you don't have the license for it. Maybe you can do it when you are ready or go to the right school. I'm sure you will-"

"That will take too long! I wanna practice now!" she felt warm tears flowing down her cheeks that Tommy rushes to try and calm her down. Knowing her quirk was deadly and dangerous, he knew upsetting her wouldn't be best.

"Little one please; I'm not trying to upset you but say this as someone who cares. Everyone has gone through what you and your friend here right now. As of the other young ones too. I know you need time to understand like the others. Using quirks is not something to use like goofing off. It's something as a responsibility. Now, if you just calm down.." he reached to touch her shoulder but quickly pulls away holding his hand.

The teacher looks to see some burns on his skin that seems purple wise. Tommy was worried but tries to calm her down. "Easy Ashley..."

"..I..I want to practice. I want to be a hero like my mom and dad. My friend..everyone. Even mister Deku. I want to practice and be strong and I won't let this meanie law stop me!" she shouts as some purple flames circled around her hands as the air started heated up with a mist floating around her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:25 pm

That was the first time he ever used his power on her. Tommy saw she was about to blow and quickly used his quirk to drain her. She fell asleep but because the fire of her quirk was toxic he turned purple starting from his hand all the way up his arm almost to his heart.

She found out years later that if he hadn't stopped as her power faded he would have died and by this time she knew he was smart but hearing that made her suddenly realize just how smart he was and why he was so foolish back then but that's another time.

When she woke up her parents were sitting next to her they had been told to dual nature of her quirk and what Tommy had done. No one told her anything about Tommy and she wasn't allowed to see him for a week. He didn't show up to class and she saw his parents talking to hers but it didn't make sense and she began to miss her friend badly.

1 week after the playground incident she had gained precise control of her powers she practiced alone and constantly somehow she even did homework. Her parents praised her for her accomplishments in school but she rarely spoke she wanted Thomas and life just wasn't the same without him. Finally before school she got a surprise that made her drop everything. Tommy was waiting for her where he always waited.

Leaving her bag behind she flew at him tackling him and left several purple poisoned kisses on his cheek that quickly ignited. She pulled back and saw that a lock of his hair was permanently stained the color of her poison and was growing that color forever. "Geeze you'd think I died."

"YOU NEARLY DID PAPA SAID MY POISON NEARLY KILLED YOU WHY DID YOU STOP ME BAKA!" she finally shouted and broke down showing her first emotion in a week. She hugged him and he hugged her.

"Better me by my choice than the teacher because you flared up." He said and she knew that. She spent the last week in quirk counseling after school because of it. It also gave her a supervised environment to practice her control. Her poisoned kisses faded as she realized he was healing. It didn't make sense till right now.

They walk to school and he told her all about how his quirk absorbs all energy and his body reflects some of the properties of the energy he absorbs. Because her fire was poison he was poisoned. "But the energy absorbed also enhances my natural abilities so some degree and i was able to heal fast thanks to the antidote the whipped up."

"I'm sorry..."

"Hey, Stop right there!!" a voice shouted from behind before she got to apologize. A third grader was walking up and he had bad business on his mind. Tommy wanted to keep going but Ashley had a temper and flared that she was interrupted. She always had more passion around him he noticed and the third grader stopped and started to boast.

"Alright shorties. I heard about you two and the stupid quirks you have well I'm here to say you're not going to mess with my baby brother again. Fight me!" He stomped the ground like a sumo wrestler and suddenly got very fat. Not the soft jiggly fat. This was the tough thick fat normally around your organs to protect them. In his case they guessed his quirk turned his body yo match it and that would make him tough. She was about to throw flames but Tommy stopped her.

"Listen tubby let us go to school."

"What are you doing, Thomas? I can handle him" "let me trust me, HEAR ME? I said let us go to school" Tommy shouted the last part and the kid laughed and started running over. His feet left footprints in the sidewalk show he was really heavy for a moment Ashley looked at Tommy and he didn't even flinch. There was a flash of light and a burning hole was carved into the child's fatty side

"Shining Call!" Tommy said as the flash hit her eyes. The child screamed in surprised and his quirk popped off with a poof. His side had a small finger sized scrape where the energy grazed his fat but it wasn't as serious as it looked in his fat form. " ow ow owowo eahhhhhhh I'm telling my daddy on yooouuuu" and the boy ran ff.

"Shining call? That's your supermove?" She asks thinking he was horrible at naming his move.

"Yeah i know its silly but that's what it is i call the energy to me and it shines so shining call. He was embarrassed but she did see the practicality of it once he explained himself. It made her think of her secret move she made during the week of torment as she later called it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:44 pm

While Thomas and Ashley saw the third grader run off, she looks at him to lower her hand again. Why didn't he let her take care of it? She was able to do it so why didn't he let her? She was about to ask why but Thomas sighed thinking about it. "Listen; I get you want to help from how you look right now but I don't need you getting all flared up again. I don't know it but maybe your poison is powerful enough to make you more toxic than you think." he explains while looking at her.

"I don't understand. I figure mama and papa tell me I have both their quirks mixed together as one. How in the world could that be as dangerous? Or...are you-"

"No, I don't trust them right now so don't think of the negatives. I'm sure it's fine. Either way, you have to learn to control that anger of yours though. Can't having you accidentally poisoning someone else." he said that she tenses up hearing how it sounded. She wouldn't do that but knowing how her temper is makes it harder for her not to. Looking away, she grips her wrist trying to calm down before looking away.

"You okay?"

"...I'm going home." she mutters but Thomas saw her walk off to pick up her bag and go off. He stood where he was not saying anything but he wonders if he said something wrong or she was upset again. He decided to head home himself for that matter and hope for the best. Later, he was eating dinner with his family while his mother was making sure he was good. Same for his dad. They did ask if he was able to see his friend today.

Thomas did say yes but he was worried about her now. It's been so long since they seen one another and it left him wondering what is happening. Maybe in some time she will be happy about it. "..Honey, did you and Ashley have some problem when speaking with one another?" he asked.

".........."

"Hmmmmmm, son. Did you-"

"No dad, it's fine. I didn't want to say anything to upset my friend but I will say she's got a real strong temper....." he mutters to himself after a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:02 am

He didnt knkw waht to do he had planned on surprising her with his move but it seemed to make her mad. He fingwrs the purple lock in his hair and guessed she maybe blames herself for what happened to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:55 pm

He didn't say anything hearing his sons tone but it told him something must have happened between them. Maybe in some point, that left him wondering just what was going on. He lets out a sigh figure they had some argument to pat the top of his head. Tommy looks up to his dad as he was looking back at him.

"Trust me; she is just a little upset about things, even finding out of accidentally poisoning you. She didn't mean it I know but I know her parents and her mother has a violent temper. Her father is more on the peace side." he explains.

"..I figure it was her father that loses their temper." Tommy said seeing his father shaking his head no. He's been friends with Ashley's parents for a good few years like his wife. He's seen her temper up close to where she had the same problem but a little more better on controlling it. Maybe Ashley had a more harder head than her mother but that explains a lot. Maybe she's just upset right now about how she poisoned Tommy and will feel bad about it.

He saw his wife come over and set the food on the table for them to eat. "Your dad's right, Tommy. I'm sure your friend Ashley will be alright. You just have to give her time to calm down and think. I know she'll be alright." she said smiling to her boys. Her husband nods to agree while Tommy looked a bit worried about it. Knowing how she can be tense to make him wonder. Just how as Ashley really? Was she really happy or ashamed of herself for hurting Tommy. He lets out a sigh but sees his mother making a plate.

With Ashley...

She was sitting in her room in the dark looking at her hands under the moon. She couldn't believe she actually hurt him. Using her own quirk to hurt him and mark him forever. Ashley never meant to hurt him. She never liked hurting her friends or anyone for that matter. However, she closed her hand to look away feeling hot tears running down her cheeks. She even had the door closed so her parents wouldn't be able to bother her. Her father was drinking some hot tea thinking about this but knew he was worried. His daughter had been in her room ever since she came home. Just went up to her room and shut the door.

His wife was worried more but she was sitting at the table hoping things were alright. "..Dear? Don't you think we should go and find out what is wrong with our girl?" He heard his wife asked looking down. She felt her own heart ache knowing their child was like this.

"I know you wish to know but we tried remember? She won't let us in her room and gets mad when we try. I guess we should leave her be." he said.

"But we are her parents. We want to be there for our daughter to show things are going to be alright. How is doing this going to help us?" she asked worried or sad now. She wanted to help Ashley but her husband held her hand to show it's going to be alright. Ashley was their daughter so things will be okay.

They left it at that and goes to head as Ashley did but later on that night. In the next morning, Tommy was already in school hearing other students speaking about class and what would be going on. Some was even telling of their progress with their quirks.

"Hey Tommy! How are you doing with your own quirk? Has it gotten better?" one student asked to have him look at him.

"You could say that. Still need to practice to get it better like the teacher said. I wonder if we will be trying another exercise today?" he said thinking about it while others were speaking and chattering. That's when the teacher came in asking everyone to quiet down and sit down.

"Good morning students. I hope you all are ready for another day." he said smiling as they nod looking up to him. He started doing roll call for the students and it seems everyone was here except...

"Lets see; Tommy light.." he calls out.

"Here teacher." he said holding a hand up.

"Alright....lets see..Ashley grove. Miss Ashley grove?" he looks at her desk seeing it was empty for a strange reason. "Hmmm, that's strange. She should be here." he said looking at the check list. A couple students looked at each other wondering what is going on. She's always here so what is the change today?

"Hmmmmm..maybe she's sick today." the teacher said to himself then went on with the check list. After finishing up, he said he will begin the lesson. "Aright, due to missing one I guess we shall start class. Now, if you kids would be kind to-" Before the lesson begins, the door got knocked on to have him look at it.

"Yes?"

The door opens showing Ashley and her mother behind her. "Hello, I was just here to drop off my girl. I'm so sorry for being late." she said rubbing the back of her head.

"Ah! Miss Grove it's no biggie. We were wondering where our little flare was. I'm glad she was able to make it."

"Thank you. Alright dear; I'll be sure to see you later when you get home. Be good.." she said bending down to kiss her cheek. Ashley didn't say anything but turns to walk to her seat as her mother was worried then closes the door.

"Good morning, Ashley. I hope you are ready for our lesson today." he said gently but he got no response from her. Ashley just looks down after getting her things out and started to wait. He wonders if she was alright before starting the lesson. The silence from her distrubes the class but this worried Tommy. She was never this silent before so was she really upset? Due to that, he sensed her flames burning in her lower stomach but the poison was still bubbling in the air around her. She just listens to the lesson and writes down.

The class was working but already half way through the day. Ashley didn't say anything to anyone to focus on her paper and notes.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:22 am

They began regular school classes and when the teacher wasn't looking Tommy stared at Ashley. He wanted to talk to her again but had to wait till class even school was over.

Their fist recess she avoided him in class she seemed heart broken. On lunch she seemed mad but didn't flare. She ignored him and went away. In class she fumbles her notes and focused on learning after school she turned to face him.

"Nuff stop bugging me" she said turning expecting to see Tommy... she was staring at a knee cap. Startled she gasped and jumped back.

"Woah easy there... i just came to walk you home sweetie." It was her father. "You know that little boy you like was waiting here. I convinced him to go home but you really should tel him why. " she shook her head "cmon hes a smart boy. I saw what he can do and from what i hear he did what he did to save you. " she looked down and sniffled.

"I miss him daddy but i don wanna hurt him. Hes so sweet to me and being near him makes my fire superhot. But... being near him hurts him..." she said and her voice trailed off.

"You will see. One day and when you do i hope you stay by him. He's a lot like my friend from school." Her father said and she never 3xplored what he meant.

They get home and she went to do her homework in front of the news so she could watch the hero news and work at the same time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:10 am

She never understood how heroes were able to do this. Fight to protect the city. Making sure everyone was protected, keeping bad guys away from them just in case. That explains seeing many young heroes tend to go ahead and wish to be like them. She only sits up to look at the news before going back to working on her homework.

".................." She didn't say anything but didn't look away from the tv when her mother sets down some soup she made for lunch. She looked worried at Ashley then turns away to leave her daughter alone. She wanted her to be alright but it seems to be different. Maybe she was hoping for something. She already found out that Tommy got home safe due to the message she got. However, she worried of her own child. Her husband had to do something after getting their daughter home so it's the mother and Ashley.

"........"

Ashley kept writing and working on her home work hearing more news going along for the afternoon. She already was finishing up till hearing the phone. Her mother heard and went to answer it. "Hello Groves residence?...Oh hello dear, how are you? Yes, I'm fine..how can I help you?" she waited hearing the other speak on the line.

"Oh no, I'm alright dear just being here with my daughter. How is your baby boy, Tommy? I take it he got home safe?" she asked.

"Yes, Tommy got home safe but he's sitting near me working on his homework. I'm glad that your daughter got home safe too."

"Thank you. She's home safe but she is a little down. Ashley's been doing her home work and watching the news. I don't know if she's alright or upset." she mutters.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 am

There was a clatter and an angry growl before heavy childish stooping and the door slammed in the line. Tommy apparently just left. Their mothers talk and nothing seems to happen.

In the shadows a hulking figure swells and expands. He takes a step into the streetlight and lets out a roar that shatters nearby windows and cracks the around around him. The roar was heard even 10 miles away. Anyone close was hiding their head because their ears were ringing. The figure started breaking into stores and raiding the shelves and cash registers.

Tommy heard the noise and rushed to see what happened. The news station switched to a helicopter scene showing what happened. Captured by the event Ashley watches with her eyes glued to the tv set. She saw five besides the hulk with the super voice and they had powers ranging from tentacles to "gunfighters" they split up and raided the plaza they were attacking and Ashley realized they were only 4 miles away. "An unlucky number" she thought to herself then while the camera was zoomed in and panning across the road following a bird man she gasps. Thomas was running up the street on the block behind the shops. He ran fast faster than she ever saw him run and he was glowing. The camera noticed that but was told to focus on the thugs making Ashley heart skip a beat.  He was going to get caught breaking the law she had to stop him.

Just before she got up they hear another yell and the helicopter was knocked silly for a full minute. By that time heroes were starting to arrive in scene. She saw the shining call and saw him glow brighter and run faster as the tentacled one starts chasing him on the camera. That was when she had it and dashed off to save her friend.

She had to save him or he would get in trouble for using his powers on a person just like she was. On her skates it took 15 minutes to get to the plaza and by that time the fight was getting serious. Two of the thugs were captured too exhausted to keep going they could only talk about a light. She avoided checkpoints and blocked accesses by going through the storm drain.

She saw him running towards a hatch near her and climb in before the hulk smashed into it. He was terrified panting and hiccuping from the side effects of his quirk. "Pppbbbtthhhh" went his tongue as he blew a raspberry and made flapping motion by his temples with his hands. Then he turned and froze. There she was tapping her foot clearly disappointed with him. His gleeful face melted into shame and he sheepishly avoided her eyes. "H-hi Ashley"

"Don't hi me Tommy! Didn't you learn? Do you want to go to quirk counseling for a week lime i did? Do you want to be a villain? What make you come here? Do you want to die?" She exploded at him and he waited till she was panting.

"Yes,no,no,...No... i... Ashley i... cant wait to grow up.. that's too long... i wanna be a hero now... i was in quirk counseling too... its  I wasn't allowed to see you. My quirk is so dangerous adults will treat me like a villain unless i prove here an now I'm a hero... I know you feel the same... but i...*slap*" she slapped him leaving a poison mark that burned. He glowed and started to heal.

"You know and you risk getting caught after you topped me?" She said and he looked down.

"I just wanted to show you my super move... I didn't mean to make you mad I'm sorry. But since you're here. Lets escape together i took out two lackeys before the boss with the huge body and the hurting voice saw me. Hes probably trying to get away i think we should too" he said grabbing her hand and running. She followed but the ceiling caves in as a iron ball smashes the ground.

It had a chain and was shaped like a fist meaning it was a quirk of someone. He stopped and she focuses on preparing her super move. She knew to hit the first person she saw with it because no hero had a quirk like that in this area arms she knew them a by name and quirk. Thomas was trying to stop when the boss villain dropped down and Ashley unleashed her super move without hesitating. Thomas dove to get out of her way with perfect timing giving her the opening she needed.

This time she was going to save him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:56 am