Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A quriky development

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A quriky development - Page 2 Empty Re: A quriky development

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:22 am

Her hands caught on fire but it's color was a toxic purple that lingers around her. The mist shows up as well as it circles around her that she held her hands up with the flames growing rapidly. She had enough of this and wanted to prove she can be just as helpful in saving someone she cared about.

"Take this you stupid villain: Toxic flames: Override burst!" The flames from her hands circled around them before she blasted out a cannon like blast with her poison and flames swirling around to head towards the villain. She sees the other in shock seeing how big it was before it made a direct hit.

A pained scream was heard while the flames burned the other and even poisoned him rapidly. Feeling every blood cell in his body changing to become poisoned heavily. She lowers her arms seeing the body fall to the ground with a loud crash as they were twitching from how badly they were poisoned. Ashley looked a little tired since she used a lot of her flames mixed with the poison to tire her out but her fingers were scorched a little with some purple showing. She didn't even see the hole she made due to the poison eating through metal on the ceiling.

This was of course seen by Tommy as he was shocked at the view. how in the world did she have that much power??!! True, she's been training with him but maybe not as what he thought. Before speaking, he heard some shouting and looks seeing other heroes and adults show up but they noticed the sight of the villain on the ground twitching and coughing from the poison and his body badly burned.

"...................." They didn't say a thing after a while before he walks over and looks at the two. "What are you two....nevermind, come on. We need to get you out of here." the adult pulls them along with Tommy and Ashley looks being forced to walk. After getting away from the scene and some other heroes pulling the villain away to get sent to prison (after being healed from the poison) a hero and a few adults were speaking with Ashley and Tommy after calling their parents to come get them.

"How could you two come near this area!? Don't you know how dangerous it was for you two to be even near here! That villain was very dangerous and you both could have been killed! Where did you even come from anyway!?" the adult shouted as Ashley and Tommy looks down as they were being yelled at and scold at.

"We didn't mean to come down we just...I mean, I wanted to help in some way even with anything. Besides, Ashley must have came down here that she saw the news and rushes down to help or find me?" Tommy said. "Besides, we thought we could be of some help for you-"

"Help?....HELP!?! You both could have died! You shouldn't even be using your quirks like that! You both have very powerful yet dangerous abilities that you could have hurt yourselves. You know better and should be waiting till you get your license!"

Another spoke up looking at them. "For one; you could have passed out due to how your quirk effects you. What if you were out cold or was too nauseous to do anything where you could be dead? Didn't you hear the warnings from the other heroes that told you to stay back?" she said to Thomas.

".......Well..yes, but I-............"

"And you. Your toxic poison and flames are way over that it could have poisoned everyone in this area. You were reckless in doing something that dangerous. You could have made your friend here sick or worse killed!? Could you forgive yourself even if you stopped the bad guy others still would be hurt!"

"..............."

"You both should be very ashamed of yourselves but it seems we need to make sure this sinks in. We already called your parents and they are on their way to pick you up. Your getting a month of quirk counseling separated in different rooms.  You are to never use your quirks unless you are with a adult or in school. If you are caught doing it again; that will lead to more and more counseling. Do I make myself clear?"

"You can't do that! We just wanted to help!" Tommy shouted out.

"That bad guy could have hurt someone! We were-"

"Stop making excuses! I'm making it two months now. Do you both wish to make it three!?" he shouted but Ashley and Tommy looks down and away from them before settling down. "I rest my case. You both should be ashamed so very ashamed. Your parents should be here soon. You can wait till they show up." The adults said but the heroes looked at the young Tommy and Ashley but one was seeing how another hero was. Deku had the same issue with others looking down at him being quirkless. However, that made someone wonder.

"From your wreckless actions; you both will never become heroes at such reckless behavior. You should be ashamed." he said but this made them tense up. Never? She looked down tightening her hands around her pants that Tommy didn't believe that.

"We can be heroes and we will be! If you just give us the right motivation-"

"You both clearing don't see that because you did something so dangerous! You could have been killed and you expect me to believe to trust you!? You won't be heroes! You don't deserve to be heroes! You should just keep your quirks to yourselves and never use them again!"

She snapped hearing his hurtful words that she went up in flames as the color of a dark purple shows around her. "How dare you! We can be because we been training all that time! We want to be heroes! We deserve to be heroes! You can't tell us we can't! *held up her hands as the flames grow darker* YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL US WE CAN'T!" she screams out shooting fire balls at the man. He dodges in shock seeing it blast into the wall that it was burning/eating through thanks to the toxic poison.

"Hey, you stop that right now! Don't me me-"

"Shut up! I will be a hero! You won't stop me!" she screamed firing more and more that she was blasting holes into the room. Thomas tried to stop or calm her down but she couldn't hear him. Being said these things just upset her and she wanted to let this anger out. The heroes heard this rushing to see what was going on but that's when their parents showed up.

"Young Ashley, you must calm down! Your going to bring this building down. Your flames are eating through the walls and it might hit the support beams in this building!" one said but she ingnored them still firing fire balls that they had to try getting close but brings up poison to keep them away from her. They grab Tommy to try and get away from the cloud that's when their parents showed up.

"Ashley!" Both her parents shouted in worry seeing the giant holes in the building. Tommy's parents looked shocked at the sight but didn't know Ashley could do this.

"We need to get in there and calm her down!" one said. "But we could get poisoned if we do! We need to think of this carefully-"

"No, I can get her. I have the same poison since she's my daughter. Ashley!" he rushes into the building ignoring the poison from being immune to her. The wife was worried seeing this but hopes her husband can calm her down. Tommy was worried too but felt his arm actually twitch seeing so much poison floating around. Why did it make him ache at the sight? They waited for her father to find and get Ashley out or at least calm her down.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:19 pm

This time they were put in another week of quirk counseling separate classes like before but this time the classes taught them the difference between heroes and villains. Ashley saw things like this before but as told if she didn't obey the law she would never become a hero. She took that to heart and controlled her anger. Their powers continue to developer under supervision and their limits are explored.

Tommy pouted for his classes. Already knowing all this but he obeyed. After the week had passed they meet up again to discuss a plan.

"Tommy... i want to no... i need to be a hero..." she told him and he knew already that he hugged her tight.

"I know its not hard with a quirk like yours but mine... mine is so dangerous they might never let me off the hook." He said and she looked at him.

"We cant get caught again. " she said thinking

"We cant take credit" he agrees

"We can still fight" she suggested

"From the shadows" he said

"Then...Tommy. From now on we fight villains secretly and only around here. " he agreed but she saw he was very distracted.

"Ashley we need to do this by ourselves no one would get it...."

OOOIIIII" a third grader shouted startling them. He flashed in fromt of her glowing and she fets her power ready. "Woah woah woah slow down squirt and sucker i got something to say" Ashley didn't believe him but Tommy stood down her heart melted seeing him choose peace and she relaxed.

"Okay spill it..." she said and the kid bowed.

"I'm sorry. I got in trouble for hassling you two and now i need to make up for it..." bis words ring louf. He didnt seem too smart but he was definitely being nice.

"Whats your name" Tommy asks and the kid blushed.

"Call me tubby its a good name for my pow" "NO!"

"Tell us your name." He said again and the kid gulped.

"Its stupid some roman name. Marcus areillius i liked tubbby it fit my power hehe"

"Are you stupid?" Ashley asks and the kid nods making her frel bad.

"I am kinda i picked a fight with a pair of guirk users and didn't know so yeah that makes me stupid. Im really sorry. I want to join you guys. You wanna help right? Me too."

Tommy and Ashley look at each other almost as if they can read each other mind they agree with a look and allow the bully to join them since he seemed to have changed.

They put him to work setting up and maintaining their improvised training area. He was strong in his "tubby" form as it was to be known and what took Tommy hours took him and the kid minutes. He wasn't stupid just slow and they discover its because Tommy wanted to make sure he understood before answering. Under the delay they was a curious child who never got to explore his mind like they did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:44 pm

Ashley was doing her own thing while Tubby worked on what he could but she did feel a bit bad and uspet. How come Tommy had to be the one that's dangerous? Most in the class are just as dangerous as he was. Even she was! She knew from what their quirks were like that will or can change. Tommy did see how Tubby moves and follows most of Tommy's directions that she lets out a sigh thinking this would help or not. She might have to wonder about it herself.

She did see him speaking to Tubby as he was holding something up. "You mean here?" he asked about to set the box down.

"Hold on; back up a little more. We need to be sure it's right for our hideout training base for now." he said.

"Ah, I got it."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:07 am

"Alright. Now tubby go find lots of different types of poison mushrooms. Use a spade so you can replant them."

"Awe I'm not a slave."

"Nope the new guy the new guy does the weird stuff and asks what its for when he gets back and ill have you keep that secret its a surprise for the lady ash there. " Tommy said sending Ashley into a furious blush that ignited her poison glands. Lady Ash that was cute of him to say and that he had a surprise for her made her wonder what it was and why he needed mushrooms.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:25 am

"That's a weird name to give her though. And what are you-"

"Just go and get the mushrooms please.." Tommy said with a shake of his head, seeing Tubby look confused and goes to do that after he was done placing the box down. He watches him go but Ashley looks away hiding her flushed expression, wondering what he was going to do. What sort of surprise was Tommy planning? She won't know till later on.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:44 pm

He came back an hour later with a broken wheelbarrow filled with mushrooms. They run off to the thick grove and start workinh.

When she heard them again he called her to see what they did. When she got there she saw they planted the mushrooms. " if all goes well you can use your poison here as much as you want. Ill add more poison absorbing plants later but for now this will soak up what you can produce. Keep the flames cool could be part of your training." He said and she looked at the little area he made into a small garden for her. She ignored tubbybfor now
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:28 pm

"Wait..you made this your little surprise?" she asked to see Tommy nod.

"I mean, with this you can get better control of your poison." he said.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:16 am

She squeals with glee and gave his another burning poison kiss to his cheek. She noticed he was resistant to her poison now and begins to pour out her pojson from everywhere. The idea for her training was to over useher quirk until she coumdnt use it anymore then it would get stronger on manh ways. Her poison would hecome more potent and she could produce more. After several hoursshe began to learn hkw to control how it moves after it has landedand she works to improve her range and accuracy.

When she looks at thomas she would see him in a dark bubble as he was burning uphis quirk pulling all the energy from his full range. Shesaw it was 10 metersnow and he begins to glow as the dark bubble startstk fizzle getting brjghter then darker as he focused to draw in more energy. He simply couldnt and he bent over vomiting glowing fluids that sink into the gorund right away. He grew wobbly and hiccuped getting drunk again and fell down passing out. She begins to think his quirk was nkt just absorbing and that the energy he absorbed was stored in his belly. She guessed he was meant to use the energy aomehow and when he woke up she told him.

"I see... i guess that makes sense i guess i didnt notice..." he said and she thought he was silly.

"Well then mr i suggest for your trai i g you find out how you can use that energy maybe a reverse of shini gcall. I can say it is stored 8n your belly if you didnt know and it seems to be like thise mwn who drink beer on tv."

Hethought about it and meditated. Hesearched his belly for the energy and touched it. It filled his mind and body enhancing everything all at once. As he focused on the energy and certain ideas tbey took shape in his mind. If he wanted tobe fwster he couldconsume stored energy to move faster. Same for strength and to his delight intelligence. He could enyance everythi g at oncs and when he learned that he suddenly wwnt to zero and fell twitching much as h3 did when hjs quirk first activqted when he was a toddler. His quirk broke and he needed to recover hef9re he coukd use it again. It semed using the energy wasnt something he was used to and he needed to master if fast and keep it secret 7ntil jr high.

He had to think of a different name for his quirk. Too
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:00 pm

All she did was smile towards her happy that he was getting it but Ashley goes back to training herself, feeling her quirk growing from both flames and poison. Thanks to the mushrooms around her, they were absorbing most of it. The flames were circling around her hands and body that she was still working on it. However, she did feel a few burns on her skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:27 pm

Over the next few weeks the 3 meet and train tubby was basically their errand boy but he would work out his quirk experimenting with different sizes and density to find the best balance.

School was getting easier and soon Tommy ans Ashley were top of the class. They avoided trouble but she absolutely refused to be separated from him. She controlled her temper much the same way as she controlled her quirk. Any time they were alone she would hug his arm and nuzzles him. Be would pat her head and return her hugs.

There were smaller villain incidents and for now they were too slow to help. And that was safest. The things they usually stopped were bullies, villains planning or once they found a villain hideout with a bank robbery planned and were able to stop the robbers before they got to the bank.

Tommy slows the car draining its energy and Ashley melted their tires with poison alone. The local hospital never reported poisonings and that confused them. Turns out most villains avoid hospitals but end up in jail eventually.

There were faceless wanted posters describing the effects of their quirks but so far no one even noticed it was them. No matter how hard he worked using the energy Tommy gathered worked like eating or drinking. If he tried to draw more out he would drain himself and faint. It was a block no one could help him with and no one would understand since his quirk was so different from his parents.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:40 pm

Tubby and Tommy was still training in their own way but Thomas did take a left look seeing Ashley training on her own. She had a cloud of poison above her head as it expands but changes shape. Seems like she was about to form her poison into anything she wishes still being able to use it to fight. He was shocked not knowing she could do that as her arms lower down to see the poison changing into a cat that leaves burning sizzling paw prints in the mud. At least the mushrooms were still absorbing it.

"Geez, she's getting stronger now isn't she?" Tubby asked but Tommy didn't hear his words still shocked.

"Y..Yeah....I never had idea she could do that....now it seems like we do." he mutters as she had the poison forming around her once more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:37 pm

There was a flash and a huge chunk of the largest mushroom cap went missing. A shadow took a leap at it again and suddenly fell into a bubble of entropy. Tommy was glowing and drained nearly all of the energy out of that area "null zone" he called it and the flames from her poison illuminate a known villain. She remembered him from the news and how he stole toxic waste to fuel his quirk. He would eat it and then...

"TOMMY HE WILL POISON YOU!" She cried out her powers were useless on this man they would only make him stronger. Tommy canceled the field as the villain known as cesspool stood up. He slurped deeply sucking the poison out of everything in the area like a mist into his mouth. She screams in pain as her quirk was triggered and her poison was being drained out of her as well. When his mouth was full the drain stopped leaving the mushrooms half clean half poisoned. He swallowed and generated a concentrated version of her poison into a ball in his fingertip.

"Mmmmmmm my my ssssssush delissssscioussss toxins. Count on many returns little lady ill haunt you and take your poison whenever i want." He said clearly he was a villain who snapped when their quirk activated.

He became like a black hole developing a constant need and hunger for poison that his crimes were breaking and entering theft burglary robbery kidnapping and several unmentionable things that she learned about and inspired pure terror for her dreams. He was like a monster that would eat her up then throw her away.

"SHINING CALL!"

The flash of light drew her vision to Tommy.  He didn't give up. Even after abusing his quirk with his new move and now shining call he had too much energy inside if him. Cesspool lobbed the tiny orb and Tommy dove to the side and ran as fast as he could. He never tried to move so fast no use so much energy before. He reacted out if sheer instinct dodging the tiny ball until it detonated.

Taking on her attributes the poison ignited and spread out. Tommy dodged most of it and a few splashes got in his shirt. He tossed it off and darted at cesspool. Tubby just arrived and was rolling hard. He charged tipping cesspool over and Tommy leaps on him punching fast and hard while tubby bodyslams him before they both were blasted by point blank shots and thrown back. Tubby boiled away but it was only skin deep and she was immune to the poison attacks but she couldn't attack herself. The flames of her own poison start to make her hands sting but she ignores it. She had to help.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:59 pm

She begins launching fire balls at the villain ignoring the pain she felt from each one. The flames burned her hands quickly that she winces seeing him laughing at her trying attempt on this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:18 am

What happened next she didn't 4eally r3member. In jr high she learned and remembered that kokappa rank 15 at the time arrived. He extinguished the flames and cleansed the poison from cesspool and her. He saved them all in a few seconds and told her he couldn't have done it without her fireballs of poison. The smoke drew him there and her attack even if it was useless gave him the opening he needed to launch the surprise jet of water that covered his arrival. The water knocked cesspool out in one hit and inspir3e th3m all to become pros.

It was two weeks later in class that her memories return to her and out story continue.

She finished her hero mask sh3 2as working on for Tommy. She kept it sefr3t fr9m h8m so she could surprise him. They needed masks for their secret plan to be heroes get live evidence th3n take out the criminals capture th3m and leave the evidence and a note.

Vigilnte hero 2ork was illegal but they couldn't resist and knew they could stay hidden.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:38 am

She wanted him to enjoy this and hope he likes her gift, knowing he could be making something better. Tubby was also excited about it that he was still working on his own to make it perfect. Tommy as well while thinking and picturing everything he could do with it. The three of them were all excited but happy this was really happening for them.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:15 pm

He was working on his own suit but nothing seemed to be good.everything he could wear he would wear sometime else on accident so he couldn't pick. Ashley was special and making his for him knowing his indefision. And that would be his great surprise.

After school they rush off to their training spot where she reveals her gift to him seems innocent with an adult flair she picked up in a movie that her m9m told her not to watch.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:23 pm

At first he wasn't sure what the gift was but he was wondering where she got such a idea from. Ashey told him it's from her mother to her own idea. She was always a sweet young girl so maybe he wouldn't like it. "Hmmm..." Her mind wonders but sets it down away but looking a bit worried for her since she was thinking if he hated it or not.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:53 am

When he opened it he took out his uniform. She made it look like a muscle suit but it was lighter. She sees his smile and he threw his arms around her the same way she does and kisses her cheek. She burned hot red even igniting before falling faint. He caught her and eased her to the ground.

When she woke up she saw him in the hero suit she made him and she made a request. Lets not save people behind the law... i would feel like a villain if i did. I wanna be a hero like you." She said it looking away and rocking on her rear. He turned to look at her and thought about it.

"You're right. I don't want to be a villain. So well keep training tubby said he would give us a look at his lessons too so we can get ahead. Maybe if we work hard enough and get strong enough we can get into a school exam on recommendation." He said and she looked at him he looked thoughtful and she saw the strip of purple hair glow in the light as it hung in front of his eyes.

"Tommy I'm sorry for poisoning you." She said softly and he turned to look at her.

"You still thinking about that? Its fine. It means i have to be careful to avoid poison types. " he actually smiled looked he had a secret that made him glow. Seriously he started glowing. He seemed happy and it confused her.

"How can you be so happy. I hurt you. And you still... still are my friend..." she said and he felt her feelings and his glow faded. He went to her and took her hand in his.

"My quirk takes energy from everything around me whether i want it to or not... you can turn your quirt on and off but mine is always on. You say you hurt me but your poison shut it off. If i wasn't poisoned my quirk would have kept absorbing and you maybe everyone would have died... when you poisoned me it was because i was draining too much. I learned how to control my quirk. I can turn it off and i learned something else..."  he paused and she looked up wiping her tears away.

"And *sniff* what is that?" She asks softly and he fingers that long lock of poison colored hair. She always liked it but she never guessed it was a natural color.

"Because i learned my body can actually use the energy i absorb. With enough time i can learn how to summon the energy i absorb. Sure it wears my quirk out faster but that's what we need to do. Tubby said if we use our quirks too much they evolve. You helped my quirk wake up and now i can make it evolve faster thanks to you." He said and she was speechless.

They may be 6 or 7 but already their love was born since she saw him. Now she saw him in the light and he felt the same for her.

A few years pass and they didn't follow their vigilante plan. She studied hard and worked on their quirk to make them grow. As they grow he was always getting work out and passing out making her worry. She would burn if she used too much if her quirk and she was developing a resistance to it to the point she didn't burn anymore.

Hr high started and he had to reclassify his quirk. He called it Conversion. His body takes in energy and converts it however he needs mostly as energy to live but since he trained his quirk he could use the energy to do what he wants. He still got very drunk if he overused his quirk but he could use it much longer than ever before and using the energy no longer brings him closer to his limit. Using the energy keeps him from hitting his limit for an extended period of time.

Her powers didn't change except she was far more powerful and she could control her poison with pinpoint accuracy to do what she needs it to do. She can even control how toxic it is. She was working on co trolling her temperature and bot poison since it boils and pops unstable when hot. In recent months since her body began to grow up inside being near him made her burn hot inside and any poison she made solid or was controlling would melt or fall inert. If it was burning and she lost her focus near him it would detonate with astonishing power leaving her sweaty and not wanting to be touched.

Their jr high was a local public school named after the town. He had let his hair grew making it long and dressed in his colors and her poison colors. The poison colors lock in his hair never went back to normal but his hair began to color with different types of energy he stored inside his body the purple lock was something different like a scar it always glowed first when he was going to use his energy and then the color of the type of every in his hair would glow as well.

She was a young girl in love and he was a young boy in love. They never talked about it. And now that their bodies were changing it made things confusing to their minds. She grew shy where once she threw herself at him she now didn't touch him. He seemed to lose his intelligence around her and she missed his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:09 pm

Tubby of course was in the same classroom as the two of them but is confused since they don't talk to one another like they did as kids. Did something happen between them? Did they have some argument against one another? Or a fight? No, they didn't seem angry from his point of view but they were showing different expressions. Like their minds were distracted by something else right now. It didn't make sense to him but he was sitting near Thomas and tried to get his attention. Of course he was writing down some things in class and had a few scribbles in his notebook of his confused thoughts.

"Tommy?...Hey, Tommy? Are you alright? You seem a little distracted there." Tubby's voice reached to Tommy's ears and made him look right at him.

"Hmm?"

"Are you alright? For the past years since we started school you guys have been acting..strange." Tubby said that Thomas tilts his head not understand how in the world he could be acting weird.

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything weird Tubby. What makes you think that?"

"Well.......from the first day to right now, you and...Ashley seem to have got distance from one another. You guys had another fight or not friends anymore?" he said seeing Tommy look more confused to look up seeing Ashley working on something with other girls sitting near her chatting about some girl things. Yeah, she's not interested in that sort of thing since her mind became distracted.

".........."

"Ummmmm Tommy? Hello??"

"Hmm? Sorry Tubby. No we didn't have a fight or anything...I guess we both gotten....busy. Yeah, that's it! We became busy to where we don't talk or see one another. I don't want to bother her if she's a bit busy right now." Tommy didn't know why he sounds like this because he and her used to always talk with no problem. Now, since they grew up; it's different. Like maybe it's the reason of being older maybe?

"Well, if you say so....it's just not the same with you guys behaving like this....so I figure if you guys were alright.." he said. Tubby just went back to working for the rest of the day but Tommy did think about it that he slowly lets out a sigh to see Ashley working and not even looking up. her eyes scanning the paper while writing and it left wondering if she even bothers to remember him. Hours after school, Tommy was walking home with Tubby as he sees school being over but while letting out a sigh, he did notice Ashley walking by them going home. He felt his words stuck in his throat again not sure if he should call her or not. He didn't like feeling this way before looking down hurrying back to his house.

Tubby and him separated away from one another to their houses which was close by while he goes home. Tommy got to his house seeing that his mother was finishing dinner with her husband after finishing up a job for today. "Oh hello honey, welcome home!" She said smiling to her son while Thomas waves hi to his mom and waves to his father.

"How was your day at school Tommy?" he asked his son.

"It was alright dad....nothing major in school or anything."

"That's good to hear. Did you hear from your friend Ashley? How is she doing?"

"..Her? she's uh...I guess...I mean she's fine...I think?" he mutters seeing his parents confused now. However, they saw him excuse himself to head upstairs and wash up for dinner. His mother was confused like his father wondering what that was about.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:12 pm

Tubby is starting highschool nearby. But trains woth them on free days. There was no fight but she would ignite when they touch and her body now aches to be near him. She could control the flames but they always flare then fizze as she faints if she is around hin too long. Her shyness towards him was maling him think she was uncomfortable so he deifts further away. They still stay together but they dont talk as much.

Their second day of class she was trembling. She spent all nihht to control her power and it worked this time she could speak to him and when she did he was quiet. Lonely and she offered him a lunch. He took it and some of his former cheer returned. He saw her lunch and reacted happily to it naming each food with increasing exceitement until he hugged her a suddenly as she would hug him in the past.

She didnt burst into flames but she blushed hot and controlled herself. Now they could talk again but the strength of her quirk was growing as her feelings for him grow.

Tubby had told him he bugged her so he didn't try to talk too much.

Tubby told her that she was toxic to him and she didn't believe it. He did it separately so neither of them knew. It wasn't true. Tubby had been growing feelings for her and knew how she felt for Tommy. This schism he formed was already healing and they both worked to be pro heroes. They were neck and neck for top of class in older schools.

Tommy and Ashley share notes and start getting along all the while Ashley was suppressing her flames. Her poison was growing very powerful as well but it didn't pour out of her. His power seemed to drain more energy from his stockpile and he seemed giddy. Their second day ended much better and they agreed to be close again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:10 pm

"Are you sure this is alright? I know you felt nervous being near me but..." she started getting quiet again that Tommy blinks to look worried, reaching to pat her back. This made her look up to him as she saw his worried expression.

"Trust me; it's fine. You don't have to worry about it alright. I know things are a bit more busy because of this but that leaves me wondering how you been doing with your abilities/quirk." he said but she only looks ahead while they were walking down the crosswalk to their homes. She was thinking a little bit that it leaves another wondering.

"I don't know honestly; maybe because we are getting older and things are getting into our heads. I guess that might explain it." she said walking down the road while looking at the books in her arms. Ashley wanted to be better with her quirk and hoping to keep herself and her ability in control. She knew Tommy has gotten better but she wanted to get better as well.

"I wouldn't worry about it Ashley; you are pretty amazing and I know you can do it so no worries." he laughed as she blinks hearing his words to smile back.

"Thanks Tommy.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:22 am

They work together like old times. Better since Tubby was always tucked away at home to study. His lessons were taking all his time leaving Tommy and Ashley alone. She slowly reaches and takes his hand in hers.

It was much bigger and stronger than last time she held his hand. His palms had grown rough from repeated scarring and his power was completely under control unless he became excited. She smiles and he smiles gripping her hand in response.

"Ashley. I want to shoot to the top. Lets study together and get into u.a. high. Then well both be pro heroes in a year if we pass every test." He said finally telling her part of his secrets to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:47 pm

"I'm sure we will, I know it. Besides, from all the training we did it shows something huh? I just hope...It's going to be something as a memory. I can't wait.." She smiled with her eyes shut closed knowing the possible thought of it. Being in the u.a high was a dream she wished to be but her dream extends to something even more, thinking about it only made her relax her hold on his hand confusing him. Was she alright or as happy as he was trying to get into u.a high? It's a possible choice but they wanted to get into it to prove something.

"Then Ashley; lets make a pinky promise hmm? We will get in together and be the best heroes in the world. We'll show them that we are the best like any other." Tommy smiled that she blinks to giggle loving his happiness. With a nod, she looks ahead feeling a breeze blowing into her hair.

"Yeah; lets promise." she said happy. After a while, they were hanging out with one another with lunch and laughter. During that time after schools were done, they were walking down the path to their houses but not knowing tubby was following after them seeing her with him again. Why? She seems like she's grown up over time and it made him love her even more. He did want to get to u.a high as well but, it's hard to confess his feelings for her if Thomas was always in the way. Gripping the light pole he had to figure something out to make it work for him to get close to her.

He lets out a sigh and goes to head on home himself like the other two. Over time, Ashley and Tommy was still in school but they were studying as hard trying to get smarter and trying to get through doing what is needed to get to that high school. She was working on something again but Thomas was doing the same thing. Tubby was in his own school but he was still grumbling trying to think of his own thoughts. He had to find a way to get them away from one another; or at least get her away from him.

That will take time to plan but he has time. He will show he loves her and cares for her. He just had to.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:54 am

Their studies go well. Quirk ethics told them things their parents raised them to kbow and follow. And then they had to learn the laws... these made him feel angry. The more he read them tge more he felt like he was suffocating. It seemed using quirks was almost forbidden. It seemed like the law supresses quirks to protect others. The reason hero is such a popular profession is because it allows free use of your quirk as long as you live.

She brgins to think of her hero name and he was working on that too. It wasnt for school it was for their future.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:20 am

Their was so many to pick but she wanted to find the perfect one for herself and herself only. A name that would show who she is, a name that will let others know of her true self. Ashley only thinks more about that and the rules that seems a lot more than she figures. It's no wonder only heroes can use their quirks but licensed. This means she'll have to be sure to give it her all when taking the tests or during that time. It's the same for Tommy that was really over thinking about it himself. His name will either improve or he'll make a completely new one. Something that will fit him as well. While both were thinking about it, that left more questions to what they will do in the later future.

After school, they were given more notes on what to expect during their tests in the future to help them better understand everything. She was thinking about it while reading a paper in her right hand. Knowing the possible changes and thoughts for a later time. Maybe that shows something for her to then look at him. Tommy already had so much in him that she wonders what he'll do for his hero personal thoughts. The future is ahead of them and she was excited to grow that with him. As friends....but maybe more?

They kept walking home together but at the same lamp post, Tubby saw her again but frowns looking at Tommy. He still had his plans up and about but he had to be sure to use them soon before they get too close with one another. That's another thing he'll have to work on till then. If any boy being with Ashley or close, it should be him. He sees her fine the way she is even with her toxic flames. They were strong, dangerous, beautiful, and unique. He wanted to know that even if she is toxic to the touch, she's still a beauty for him and only him. However, with Thomas always hanging out with her, that might be tough. He had to still figure a way to make this work while biting down on his thumb.

He only feels jealously before Ashley stops and turns around to have Tubby hide right away. Tommy noticed her stop and did the same looking at her. "Hey, you alright?"

"...Yeah...I could have sworn I saw someone...maybe it was just me...." she mutters shaking her head then turns forward to keep walking.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:52 pm