Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A quriky development

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A quriky development - Page 3 Empty Re: A quriky development

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:37 am

She took his hand and wntwined his fingers with hers. She felt safe that way and he blushed. Life was good and simple.

Months pass similarly to this classes lile befor ebut ni quirk training just control and searching for limitations. For documentation but quirks werent allowed in class. That made thwm strudy harder to get inti u.a.

Tubby stoooed showing up and there were new villain attacks where food storage was raided and emptied in only a few minutes with no teace left behind. All evidence said it was the same person with a quirk that uses food as its source if energy. Ashley shuddered that it was so clise to home and citizens were allowed to use thire quirks for self defense or escape only not to apprehend the vilain.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:05 pm

Ashley knew her mother and father was out trying to figure this out while she watches the news. She hoped whoever did this is ashamed of themselves but if their villains they don't really care. All she hopes is the people is alright. She wonders if Tommy was watching the news as well.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:29 am

He eas and she got a text in her phone telling her to eatch it she said she was and he told her this was the sort of thibg tubby did when he got stressed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:08 pm

Ashley wasn't sure but maybe their was something off about this. She wanted to see and hope that whatever or who ever this was would just stop. Seeing so much happening was a bit upsetting. She grips the cell phone hoping it's not what she think it is. Or who.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:59 pm

With tubby missing and various villains popping up attacks were getting more frequent. The heroes were all busy and investigators were running all over. The city was getting to be a hot zone of villain activity. They resisted their urges to help desperately following the laws and working to develop their quirks to have better control over them.

Classes were getting easier and their training had reached an impasse. They couldn't get any stronger without violated the law so 6 months after they get into jr high they began to think they would never get their dream.

One day a man came to each of them. One at a time. He said they were fine looming students and was interested in helping them become heroes. Their grades alone qualify them to take the tests to take more advanced classes. Ashley's parents talked with her and Tommy agreed

Tommy agreed but only because it would give him the chance to pick whatever school he wanted to go to.

When they broke the news to each other they both feared they would be leaving the other behind. Hearing they were invited to the same classes by the same man but they both had their parents permission.

The transfer went smoothly and their class was limited to 4 people. One was a girl named Hanabi her quirk was named starburst. She and her family used their quirks to make fireworks since the beginning of quirks. Her quirk took air compressed it until it reaches critical capacity then it explodes creating a star. Her power is basically the same as splitting an atom in mutated from the traditional family quirk of light and color based quirks

The last was a young boy named Gin. He said that His quirk was fire but it changed as he got training. Ashley was amazed to learn his quirk was plasma and that he thought it was fire because he always shot flames but he could never control them. He trained so hard to control the flames that his power soon grew to the point it could leave his body. Plasma is so hot it sets the air on fire as it travels. It was like liquid fire or gassy lightening. She noticed that he was contained in a transparent suit and held his plasma inside. He couldn't control how hot ot could get not how fast and the suit helped limit his power for better control. When he used his power too much it would all leave him at once and nearly kill him.

Tommy amazed he could never be that strong and it took a chunk of his heart out of his dream.

After getting to know them the man came back this time in a hero suit. They gasped to see it was one of the legendary heroes Shinso. His quirk was brainwash anyone who responds to his voice is brainwashed to do what he says with few exceptions.

"Alright you brats listen up. I was nice before but only because i needed permission to enroll you but now that we are here the real me comes out. No more kiddie games. You wanna be heroes I'm going to give you the shot. You have all been chosen because you have exceptional power or utilization. But as good as you are only have begun to scratch the surface of your quirk. Ordinarily a student would have to go to high school and graduate to become pro heroes. But all of you have one thing in common you stinking brats cant wait."

Right away the boys stood up forgetting everything they knew as their childish pride was wounded. The girls said nothing knowing it was a trick. The boys suddenly went dead eyes and limp but still standing. "Dance like little apes" he said with a smirk and his eyes glow. The boys dance and jump like apes and ook and aah making Ashley laugh.

When he stooped his quirk the boys knew nothing except something was off.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Ashley and Hanabi stops laughing trying to calm down from the funny view in front of them. However, they will be curious how the guys will react finding out what they were forced to do. Shinso snickered seeing both Tommy and Gin still dancing and sounding like monkeys that they were still going on and about.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:35 am

"Now that you know the punishment for w4ong answers. Let get on with the purpose of this class. I'm working on a special team and I've picked all of you based on your quirks and academic aptitude. You will be training here for the rest of your jr high years. You will not only master your quirks so the side effects no longer bother you or go away, you will also take mock exams and be sent on top secret internship missions. Only the highest levels of government and myself know about this for your protection and the safety of your family. Our mission is simple. Make you semi pro heroes in your first year of whatever high school you choose to attend. "

He said it so firmly like failure was impossible and that inspired them all. Shinso was a truly skilled teacher and takes after the legendary hero eraserhead. A shiver went through her and she looked at Tommy and the others. It seemed they all planned to go to U.A. making the idea of a squad between them likely. They had two years to go but the way time seems to pass it could seem like tomorrow or a week from now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:47 am

Ashley, Hinabi, Gin, and Tommy blink hearing all the info that was told to them but it leaves them wondering if this was a dream or fake. Nope, not fake due to the stories they heard from others and their parents about Shinso and his amazing training under another hero. They wanted to prove that they can do this even with everything going on. With a smile they can agree that this will work fine for their favor. They wanted to prove to others they can do this and become semi heroes.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Their quirk assessment surprised Shinso. Both Tommy and Ashley were so trained their quirks were nearly completely under their control but they did seem to overuse them quickly compared to high schools. Gin and Hanabi's development was severely stunted. Tommy and Ashley had to train to become as strong as Hanabi was without trying. It inspired them to train more. To surpass a power greater than they witnessed.

Ashley had begun to be very distracted by Tommy nowadays getting heated and shy some moments and normal the others. She knew what it was but he didn't get it. It didn't bother him. She began to adore him openly but secretly hid dark thoughts that came from her desire to be near him forever. He felt something like that but girls grow up that way faster than boys.

Gin began his training and declined his goal with his quirk. Mostly to overcome the side effects.

Hanabi said she wanted to limit her powers. Shinso said she should try adding more of her effort to pushing more atoms together before seperating them.

Tommy said he wanted to use his quirk more without overusing it and began a long detailed almost rant about his training that worked and he wanted to learn how he can store the energy for later use but using it seemed to wear his quirk out faster. Shinso suggested that he focus more on expanding the types of energy he could absorb and dropped physics books in front of him to study.

Then it was her turn. "You next Ashley. First start with your abilities any moved and former training you've  and what your goals are with your quirk growth."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 pm

She blinks hearing what he said but started doing just that. Showing of what her training had gotten to her knowing other things using her toxic flames quirk. She had to make sure it wasn't too big or small with a setback happening later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:28 am

Ooc:well mel how the quirk works has to be up to you from here on out. The thing about quirks is if you train them they evolve exponentially. In theory you can do anything you can imagine related to your power if you train yourself to be able to do it. If you have questions ask away ill try to use details for answers.

Bic: Tommy was deeply committed to mastering his quirk and sought to use the power he collected. He even in secret after the class told her he wanted to be able to control the energy he absorbs to such a degree that he could mimic powers of others.

You were very quiet in class what do you wish to do with your quirk?" He said to her while they walk home. She looked down thinking about it as always when anyone asked her but no one was giving her much chance to develop her power of even use it.

Even time seemed to nflash ahead like nothing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:44 pm

ooc:Alright I guess

bic: "To be honest; I don't know. I guess I'm still struggling to figure out what I could do with my quirk. I want to make it stronger and powerful but I don't want to struggle with it. You know that feeling and worry of trying to lose control." she mutters looking ahead but Ashley only sighs while Thomas looked more worried towards her. Was something really bothering her this much or was this something else? He didn't want to cause something to happen but he also didn't want to make her worry.

"Ashley.."

"I know, I know. It's stupid but I'm just still worried about it. I know I sound like I am looking down at myself but it's hard to explain...right.." she mutters to see him looking ahead while they were heading home.

"You shouldn't let this worry you like this Ashley. This is not like you. I know you are worried about it and I know you seem more worried about it but don't worry, things will be just fine now. It's just a matter of time. You just need to train yourself more and more and things will be just fine. I know it." he said reassuring her but Ashley looks to him showing a concerning expression.

"......"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:23 am

She was worried about him and losing control and hurting him. He didn't get that yet but he would. So long as she tried to work on her control then she would learn control and perhaps a few new secrets along the way. He was working on his own power internally experimenting with mixing energy types. He seemed so focused and she hugged him tight.

"Ashley something tells me you will be fine. I trust you. You can do anything you put your mind to." Tommy told her and returns her hug.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:49 pm

"B..but I..I just....." Ashley didn't know what to say but the thought only made her more worry about it. She didn't want to hurt him in some way that it leaves her feeling her own power burning up. The flames licking at her skin but she keeps herself stable either way.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:37 am

He touched her and the flames mellowed out. She felt her stress and worry lessen then she noticed his poison colored lock glowing with her flames even igniting. She pulled back to stop him but it was too late. He had already taken all her worries except the tiny bit that made her pull away. Then he pulled out of his pocket, a jar. Inside was soil and a tiny mushroom. "I got this from a girl who makes mushrooms shes a pro hero. I asked her to make the mushrooms that absorb your poisons so you could train a while back. This was made so I could funnel your power I take into it watch."

She did trembling that he was hurting himself but she saw how he transferred what he absorbed to the tiny mushroom and it boiled as the fungi spores multiply she saw the glass breaking and he tossed it and the mushroom that used to be a tiny little dot was now a huge umbrella the size of a house. She was stunned. "All that from me?" She asks and he nods.

"I know you're strong. I know you can grow even stronger. If it wasn't for you i wouldn't understand my power."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:25 pm

"I...."

"I know you worry, Ashley. I know you worry about how things will go with your power and my own. But remember; we are in this together. We can become pro heroes one day; we just need to work together and train to the fullest." he said sweetly to her that Tommy only lets out a worried expression.

"Don't you trust my words?" he looks to her but she only lets out a sigh.

"..I..I understand...but thank you. This is v..very sweet; you didn't have to do that...but you did." Ashley smiles but she only leans in to hug him tightly that Tommy blushes lightly to hold her back. He wanted her to be happy in any way possible without looking upset.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:04 am

She hugged him tightly and burbed hot even as he did. She pulls backa nd clears her throat and he nods. It wa good but we much be patient. Was passed between yhem but he rmind didnt want to wait. They were defintily mad efor eachother.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:01 pm

"I'm sorry I-"

"It's fine..it's fine." he said looking away from her face even if she was blushing as badly as he was. Either way, she was happy for the gift he gave her and it left Ashley feeling more happy about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:49 pm

They shared their normal routine for several weeks. Growing slowly but in a way that their powers stabilize and evolve in the days they wish. Tommy was nearing the control of a 2nd year in the hero course and output of a pro. Ashley was pouring all her feelings and desires into her power and soon it seemed she could control the shape and potency even her temperature. When her poison boils she was able to keep it contained and as she did it changed. In this state it was pure toxiccity and its heat made it resemble magma. The burning desire inside of her was burning her power and making her stronger and more deadly than ever. Her basic poison was growing much mire varied and she could even develop poisons that kill illness without hurting someone.

The day her normal poison was classified as a safe substance under her control was the happiest day if her life. She could finally touch anything she wanted with absolutely no risk. It was like she was a walking pharmacy. No one could believe that her poison could be refined or controlled to the point it could heal. She knew who she would go to first and it didn't matter that they were still young. Tommy had always been there for her and she had to show him her love because he would run from words. He never ran from her hugs or her kisses and now that her more sensitive and womanly areas were no longer toxic and fully functional she was now a woman now not a girl.

Her changes had been slow but now no one feared her. In just a few months in these new classes she had everything she could ask for except for Tommy asking her to be his. She was skipping to their meeting spot when she was slammed into a dark alley and swallowed in a suffocating pressure that knocked her out. The last thing she saw was rolls of fat enveloping her.

Tommy went looking for her when she didn't show up like she was always early but now she was missing. The only traces he found were one of her shoes and a bite taken out of the alley wall. He shook remembering those teeth and how they grew making Tubby's mouth unnaturally large. It looked lime he had been sharpening his teeth and that meant he wasn't the same tubby as before he was a villain now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:08 pm

Tommy didn't want to believe it but that was something he was worried about. Did this mean that Tubby kidnapped her? But why? He was their friend so what changed his mood of being good to evil? Feeling angry and worried about Ashley, he rushes to try and find Tubby that had her before something bad happens.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:52 pm

She knew who it was. She knew where they were and she knew why he had done it. He was always jealous of Tommy and how she loved him. She hid every time he had confronted her and begged to be picked but she didn't.

It wasn't her fault. It was him. He could never accept she was happy without him and so he went bad abusing his quirk and becoming a gang leader. She knew. She said nothing she always helped her friend would come back but he was gone for good and she had mo pity left for him. He was immune to her poison but not her heat. That was her advantage. But she didn't know that Tommy was following her trail.

"Why did you turn evil???" She said not asked. He bit into a metal bar and his fat became metal binding her in a cage. He said nothing to her only to the voices in his head.  

"Not evil no evil. I love her keep her safe yes he's evil he will hurt her keep her safe. Always safe." He began slurping and wheezing and she realized it was a pig like laughter. He took a lump of flesh and made a chair out of it to sit down she wasn't going to get anywhere with him and she focused on her heat not he poison. If she could just get hit enough his fat will melt into slime and be useless to him until it cools. It was a disgusting power and she felt sick enveloped in his stench.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:58 pm

"....."

"You didn't answer me...tell me why you became what you are.....tell me.." she said now feeling nervous but Ashely didn't want to be here. She wasn't sure why Tubby became this way because of something else. Maybe hate? Jealousy? It was sick and she just looks seeing he wouldn't even tell her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:49 pm

"She knows how can she not? She did this no love for me who shows it every day. No love for me who broke again and again to impress you.  No no no more love left cuz he takes it. Yes he takes it all his quirk it takes love and time it uh uh no not her won't let you rake her." She wasn't getting anything out of him and he was getting into an eating fit. Th3 cage started to close around her as she was enveloped in fat.

It didn't go inside the cage and he started bouncing knocking her around. From what she could gather tubby abused his quirk and it damaged his brain. He saw Tommy as evil and Ashley as a victim. She heard muffled stomping chomping and gulping down surging as more fat collected around her.

He was going to suffocate her if he didn't stop and he didn't know he wasn't aware because his mind was gone. Her friend was dead and this creature took his place. She was about to put him out of his misery and free herself when she felt Tommy use his first special move and burn a hole through the fa towards him. She looked at where the light went and saw Tommy but he was so small and far away.   Then she realized what happened tubby had swelled to a giant size from eating so much.

Tommy caught tubby eating and bulking up he way to the size of an apartment building and Tommy had to get Ashley's attention. He used his first supermove and felt her power then opened a hole so she could see him. He saw her and she was alright just confused she had no idea what was going on except tubby was a villain and she was his captive. Tommy couldn't beat him on his own but she could. She remembered how extreme heat liquid fat into oil and she started heating up a lot faster after fresh air and seeing Tommy was nearby her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:58 pm

She just kept her focus on heating everything up even if Tubby tried to keep her where she was. He was trying to either suffocate her and keep her where he wanted her. Or at least try to figure out some plan to make Ashley see things his way. She heard the yelling and fighting outside even if he's trying to gain fat again from melting in her heat. She wanted to get out of here but Tubby was making it challenging for her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:14 pm

"Tommywas on damage control and trying to hide from pro heroes that showed up to help he pretended to be a panicked citizen until no one was looking then he used his quirk to wound tubby and try to help her. She was doing a great job and keeping her focus everything came down to her training and she relaxed and unleashed her new abilities. She had been working on them and now she could show Tommy what she could do. That was what she wanted in the first place before all of this started.

Suddenly everything got quiet her body thrummed with her one great desire and she activated her quirk at full power.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:29 pm