Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The Unkio moon of downtown

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The Unkio moon of downtown  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Unkio moon of downtown

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:38 pm

She keeps looking ahead seeing the other cars passing by, thinking about the other possible outcomes of this slow drive. At least he was caring to see if she was going to be okay and he liked that thought. He was always so nice to her and it leaves him feeling more happier now.

Hana wasn't afraid right now but she was smiling savoring the moment of the ride. Maybe this was another thing she enjoyed, driving down the road to watch the passing buildings and other vampires as they were doing their own thing. However, he becomes curious to what might be happening later down the road. A curious thought, maybe. He just keeps on driving but she was looking ahead hearing the soft music playing in his car.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:34 pm

their return went like any other. jason was busy training erica was playing her game and raina was going over test results she took earlier. they walked ot her room and she waited at her door stopping thne turning to him.

"thank you for tonight. i think you really helped me out." she said shyly and almost a bit nervous to say so.

"youre welcome. if you need anything just let me or erica know" he said to her and ken watches as she looked away and blushed. she turned and opened her door to go in.

"good night and i hope we discover my powers tomorrow." she said and rushed to close the door before her urges got the better of her and she kissed him.

he smiles and turns to go find jason and spar with him.

"you took a while" jason says and ken said nothing and that prompted jason. "what happened?

"she was attacked. this time by a couple jerks. i warned them and let them go" ken says getting into his ready position after stripping down to his underwear like jason was.

"you need to do somethign about that dismembering thing you have. it only works on c-class or lower as a perminate result. " he said and he strikes ken starting the sparring match.

"they were b-class. and i didnt want ot kill them in front of her and they didnt get too far." he said and they trade blows. jason was put ont he defensive right away dodgign and blocking

"your too soft. youll never get anywhere with her being so soft." jason said and he took a hit to the face and bounced forward headbutting ken who got hit and staggered. "you should just claim her and make her yours i you want her so much."

kens eyes flashed and he strikes breaking jsons gaurd and sending him flying

"i wont do that. unless she asks me to. and she wouldnt do that so stop getting my hopes up or teasing me for my feelings. i know how you watch her." he said and jason laughed got up and returned to the match and they vanish only appearing when they were stopped or slowed by a clash.

jason and him werent trying to kill eachother only sharpen their abilities. it was recorded and their fight lasted an hour but slowed down enough to see their blows it was three days long. neither won neither lost. it wasnt a draw they simply stopped after getting enough of a workout.

"ken you realize that if you dont make her yours i and others may take her form you." he said and ken nodded.

"i do things my way you do them yours. just dont besurprised if she doesnt repsond to your advances. those guys had the same attidude as you do." and they smile and regenerate before getting dressed and returning to the common room.

in her room hana was happily reflecting on the night and accepting her powers and lot in life. she was undisturbed by her troubling thoughts and she was actually tingling all over form posibly learning something new about herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:48 pm

From the possible outcomes of things to what she felt, Hana wanted to grow even better for herself and wonder what she could become later down the road. She did want to learn or understand more of her new life but she wasn't sure how to start it. Knowing the possible outcome of things will change in due time. Sitting up, she hugs the pillow close against her chest, thinking about tonight but she shuts her eyes smiling.

'I seem to have been wrong all this time. Ken really is a sweet guy. He's so polite and he really hopes the best for me. Even if I was just changed; he can tell I'm willing to learn......however,' her smile went away thinking about the two goons that tried to take her away before Ken stopped them in time before they could.

'Are their others like that in the town? I mean, I heard him saying something about a more dangerous threat but I wasn't sure if he means another powerful vampire lurking somewhere else. Is this vampire that dangerous? Are they a more powerful class...' she didn't know much but she'll learn about the other things later down the road. With a shake of her head, she gets up to go ahead and wash up for the night. Maybe on her free time she'll learn more about it later on in time. That's what most would think of in the time being.

Everyone else was still doing their thing but Ken and Jason was speaking with one another while hearing the news of new vampires running around living life. However, most that went to a darker faith still lingers either way. They were wondering if other vampires have changed their class and became dangerous or life threatening. Most going after humans or worse; their own kind.

"Well, that isn't good to hear." Raina watches the news but Jason was thinking about it.

"Seems a few of them are changing their view on things. That can't be good now can it?" he said as Ken frowns on this. He didn't want anyone trying to cause a war but this could be a problem later on. He didn't want any of them trying to hurt one another; including Hana. He wouldn't let anything happen to her. Even if it's for her protection.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:06 pm

"ken... i think we have a problem" raina said and they all look at her. "it seems that the dark vampires are forimg cults all over. they claim to adcovate for freedom and control but truthfully they are making vampires more active and lost to their desires."

"i know. i saw some of that tonight. i tink we need to thin the heard a little and make sure these cults are eliminated before they pool together and go off on their own" ken said and jason smiles and punches his own palm

"finally some action"

"you arent strong enough yet to even try jason youll just need saving like last time." said erica who giggled as how heated jason got

" i will not!" he flared and she laughed

"yes you will youll slip like you do in training and youll beg for someoen to save you"

"leave him alone erica he really is improving since the old days. hes actially able to keep up with me." ken said smoothing this over and erica was mildly surprised.

"you mean he managed to increase his class? that was fast i thought it would take 1000 years to do it."

"im not stupid" jason flared again and ken covers his face sighing heavily.

"listen if we do this we cant let HER know about this. " they all froze at that.

"she survived?" erica and raina said as one and ken nodded. raina who normally didnt react to anything seemed wary.

"we are going to tell her we are going to be more active and we are going to take out nests that threaten vampire secrecy we wont say how many to keep her form thinking we are trying to take over but we also wont take over."

"thats a bit of a fine line ken." raina said and ken nodded.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:28 pm

"Yes. We can't have anything else happening to anyone right now. I don't need someone going after you all including Hana. She of all people is willing to see what goes on in the city even when it comes to what she is able to do now. It's been a long time since we even seen her out there..." he said seeing everyone silent to think about what he said.

"And how will we figure that out? What if something goes wrong and she figures everything out? How will we keep this from her and keep Hana protected? Do you have some plan?" Jason thinks but he looks to them.

"No idea, we might have to figure something out. Maybe in another way we will know about it. So we know how powerful she is, we've seen it. I know you have, Sire but we don't know what She is-"

"She won't....She won't know anything...."

Everyone looked to Ken but tenses up seeing his eyes. They were glowing a dark grey color, almost like the moon. He didn't want Hana to get hurt. He didn't want anything happening to her even through this.

"S..sire?"

"We are to keep this from her so she don't know anything of what we are doing. We don't want anything happening with anyone so we need to keep this to ourselves later on. For now, we are on stand by and in guard..."

"......"

"......"

"......"

"........"

Kyle, Erica, Raina, and Jason was shocked hearing this but they remain silent to keep it secret. They took to the tv seeing the news going on but Ken was thinking about Hana as she was washing up in her bedroom. However, he knew the evil ones: the more dangerous ones were wondering about the new changed vampires..including her. A pair of eyes were gazing upon the shadows wondering this till thinking or feeling some power lingering inside someone.

"*chuckling evil like* Interesting..very interesting indeed.." the voice said in the darkness before it fades to black. Meanwhile, Hana was already sleeping in her bed but was relaxed. A lot more than before she hugs a pillow in her arms. The others were sleeping as well this night.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:51 pm

ooc: the HER is not hana its a rival vampire nest leader

bic: "we do need to prepare. why dont we all help train hana so she can discover her abilities." ken said and raina erika agree right away and jason smiles giving in becuase he couldnt say more
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:57 pm

ooc:I wish you could have told me...I'm rewriting the post

bic:They decided this will help in the later future for them. Maybe to stop the evil leader from doing anything to harm the others and Hana. Ken will be sure nothing will happen to her and protect everyone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:09 pm

hana tosses and turns as the shadow approaches her. it was only a projection of thought and seemingly harmless and it inspected hana takeing careful notes as it tried to read her mind.

ken was sending messages as fast as he could type alerting everyone of a change in their plans. then he gave orders to set up drop points of various needs blood weapons medicine equipment all over the city. it was a scramble and it was all to draw attention away from his lair. any agents would be aware somethign was up but nothing was overheard so they wouldnt know what.

information flew through the airwaves his movements counter movements and erika was tapped into all of it. her setup was a chair surrounded by screens and controls and she was in it eyes flashing as she filtered all the informaiton and prepared reports. the bedrooms were far away form the hubbub and hana turned over in her sleep as the shadow hissed and vanished.

it couldnt get it but she was left with the feeling of being watched.

after the counter moves were taken care of and the operations shut down. only an hour had passed and he gave the all clear for all their forces to return to their previous tasks. erika went straight to bed in a huff. he was causing confusion for the sake of a distraction when there was a presence in his lair. she couldnt feel it anymore but he got lucky with that.

everyone else slowly filed away to their rooms and ken was left alone to shut everything down and turn everythign off. he hadnt known about the presence in his lair but he knew that the mess he stirred up in that one hour would keep spies and opponents busy for a few days. his own forces live quiet peaceful lives undercover and are always ready to take the call to action.

as he went to bed erika was outside ehr door. "something got in here... it is gone now the drill set it into distraction. but it wont work again. keep an eye on hana. she is being watched." and she slippe dinto her room and closed to door.

ken was quiet and decided that he would go to bed but he would worry before he slept
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:15 pm

Something or someone was already going and trying to find out about Hana. Even with her own possible new ability, she was still learning. Ken didn't want anything happening to her and yet this leaves him worried about her. That leader that's trying to find out more in the city was dangerous and he didn't want anything to happen to Hana. Not to her. He leans against the wall trying to think a little but his eyes were covered with his hand before one shows one of his glowing eyes.

Whatever was in the hideout, he would figure something out. For now, he needed to get some sleep. He goes ahead with trying to get some sleep till tomorrow. Things were getting worse. In the next morning, everyone was awake even Hana that woke up last after her rough sleep. She was having nightmares through the morning but she was unsure about what was going on. Why did the dreams change so quickly?

Ken was drinking some hot coffee with Raina, Erica, Kyle, and Jason was looking to him wondering what's going through his mind right now. Even from last night, they didn't want to bring anything up to scare Hana or worse. She was more sleepy than much but he only hears the news playing normal while he already saw the news that many vampires watch.

It seems whatever happened it's going to become a problem later on since he's not sure about anything else. He knew some of the other vampires would be wondering about this too but this is to keep from the watcher and for Hana's protection. For now, they were treating this as a normal morning.

Hana was sitting down drinking some hot tea but was sleepy while Erica and Raina noticed. She didn't seem to have gotten much sleep last night but they were able to sleep just fine either way. He just sees this but Hana only drinks more of her tea.

"*Yawns*......

"Seems everyone is just having a troubled night hmm.." he grumbles as Hana looks to him.

"Hmmm, so you guys had trouble sleeping too? It's so weird......I guess I could be wrong then." she mutters.

"Don't worry about it dear. everyone had a hard sleep last night so don't worry. This is a good morning so lets try to enjoy it." Raina smiled touching her head but Hana shuts her eyes to nod. She did want to enjoy this morning with no problem even if she's still pretty tired right now. She'll just go through it as normal. Nothing too bad or too wrong.

"Yeah..I can understand that."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:11 am

"wrong about what?" ken and erika ask in unison and jason slowed down his eating as he grew interested. that put hana on the spot and erika was a bit more concerned becuase she was aware of the spying that was going on.

"its nothing." hana tried to shrug it off but ken and erika werent having it.they both asked her again and hana remained silent until she could either get out of the question or she could find the words to say what she means.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:24 am

"Ummmm.......well.." Hana sees everyone looking right at her, giving complete focus towards her. Something was on her mind but it seems to be making her over think or worry about something. What ever it is.

"Go on dear, it's nothing to worry about. What is bothering you this morning?" Raina smiled looking to her as Hana lets out a sigh, thinking.

"It's just.......while I was sleeping the other thing, I sensed something within my mind or dreams. A person or seeing something from a person's point of view. I don't know where I was or what was going on but it felt like someone was here in the room with me too."

"Like a ghost?" Jason joked but Kyle and Ken glared at him as he shuts up quickly.

"Something like that. I felt or sensed something really...off. The thought of the mind I was seeing felt scary. I guess I was looking through someone's point of view or their thoughts/memories."

"So you were seeing something or seeing something else through another....like a physic?"

"I guess so.."

"*Thinking a little bit about this*"

"I don't know what it means but it's what I felt from last night. Or...rather for a little. I've been hearing weird whispering in my head but it could be from other vampires maybe? I don't know what it could mean but I just don't understand. They were saying some weird things like old time things."

"Okay; that's creepy."

"I guess. The feeling I hear was like they were telling me something..something of a location. I could be wrong about it but.." to prove her point, she gets a pen and paper and writes what she remembers down. Everyone looked at her work till she was done. The message was this:

45N, 2W, 18S

".........."

"This looks to be like some location or target location."

"Yeah, that's what I heard in my head when I was sleeping and woke up this morning. I thought I was hearing wrong but that's what it was......sounds crazy right?"

"Hmmmm, maybe..or maybe not." Kyle said looking at it then looks to Ken with the other three but Hana was confused wondering if she should have kept her mouth shut from this. She didn't want them to think she was trying to mess with them but this is what she heard in her head. Or her thoughts. Could it be her telekinesis was getting stronger?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:45 pm

"i think this is some sort of imploanted idea. meant ot lure her int a trap.... i say we spring that trap while they are confused." ken said and erika agreed. hana was thinking about this and had thought about it longer than either of them had so she maybe knew more about it than they did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:43 pm

Hana sees them thinking and looking around the table, wondering about this. If the dreams were trying to tell her something, she will have to learn about it later on. Maybe in time, Hana will be of some help or figure out what is happening. For now, Ken didn't want to worry her and leaves it at that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:23 am

if her dreams meant something it was becuase telepathy was at play. either her own potentiol awakening or someone mesing with her but his may be both. she agrees to go with htem trusting she was bait but not at risk. she had grown to trust ken and erika. she bites he rlip wanting to suggest something else but she didnt want to push the, too hard.

"if we lag behind we should make them think she is not being watched as carefully. not only that we can be close enough to stop anything that may happen when they catch her." erika said she thought this was a gam\e and planned it out as much.

"so we let her walk until shes not directly in sight. if she gets cuaght we lump in. what about minions this thing isnt stupid."

"she probably has alot of minions. and she will probably have them slow us down too." erika said and hana speaks up.

"wait you guys believe me? youre taking this seriously?" she asks and they both nod at her.

"yes. we trust you. youre one of us." he said

"why wouldnt we help you." erika said

that brought tears of joy to hanas eyes and she smiles unable to feel sad because of her newest friends.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:45 pm

"Well, I thought because I'm still new to all this I thought you guys wouldn't trust me or believe me. I know since Jason always told me to believe him in things and during his own stories. I don't want to be annoying to you guys or anything.." she mutters talking to them but Ken looks at her still thinking about what she said.

"Oh don't think like that. I know that you wish to be of some help even if your over thinking about stuff again. Maybe this will show that we will always trust you no matter what. You are one of us...well, your like Ken more." Hana hears that to look over at him, seeing Ken remain silent seconds later.

"What are you talking about? The blood you guys gave her was the thing that changed her." he remembers that but Erica blinks to rub the back of her head looking away from him while Raina, Jason, and Kyle looked silent. This caught his attention. "Guys?"

"Well, that's true but..the blood was not some random one...it was well....yours." She sees everyone be silent but Hana was shocked hearing this. Then, the blood that was given to her..was Ken's own!??

"Wait...WHAT?!? You had my blood in a bag here in the hideout?! I don't remember giving blood to anyone!"

"I had no idea their was a blood bag of his own here since Ken asked us never to keep one."

"Well, he did tell me to keep one just in case he was low or something happened to him. Seems he was indeed the first one that changed her indeed. His blood flows through her veins right now and that also is the same blood that saved her life." Raina sees Ken looking shocked but his face was burning red. However, Hana looks down trying to relax since she didn't know that. She figures it was a random bag of blood but she didn't know it was Ken's blood.

"S..so...Ken's blood was the thing that saved me?"

"Wow; sneaky aren't you Ken?"Jason joked but Ken punches his arm to make him yelp in pain. "Ow!"

"I had no idea.......ummmm, thank you K..Ken..." she mutters looking down at the table that her eyes were glowing without her knowing that her power affected the table and the plates with everyone's food. They sees this but she gasped to snap out of it.

"Ah! S..sorry!" she calms down seeing everyone calm down. This shocked everyone then looks to her then at Ken. Maybe their was more to this than they think. Even with her new body reactions to his blood.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:35 pm

he didnt know how to feel and his suspicion of raina was growing. shew as the one that had given hana the blood. it seemed hana was thankful it was his blood and maybe somethign more. her powers were active due to strong emotions. and he noticed that. he noticed how sh felt and he decided maybe this was for the best.

hana looks at him and blushes heavily deeply wishing ot thank him in some way or be closer to him than nest follower. she now wished ot be his and his alone. he wished he was more alert.

with this new knowledge he decided to take it easy but it was too late for that. he started something with hana something that could be wonderful and he wasnt going to end it becuase he learned somethign new. he was going to follow thorugh and try to make her his woman.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:08 pm

Covering his face, he was thinking about what to do now. He was still going to help train her either way. The others were silent seeing her just looking at him that her eyes looks down either way. Hana smiled feeling happy that he really did save her life and now it made her wonder how she will ever thank him for it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:14 pm

alright everyone. lets get some rest. im going to bed. if anyone needs anything feel free to show up." he said and ken promptly went to his room.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:37 pm

"Well, this should be an adventure. I'm heading to bed. This is a lot more than I thought and I seriously need to clear my head." Kyle leaves the area to try calming down from all this. Raina and Erica leaves to their rooms after cleaning everything up.

"So Hana? Do you think this is a lot better than being human?"

"Yeah, you can say that. I mean..I guess being human wasn't what I figure.....maybe I was wrong about it but...I don't know. This is still new to me." she mutters while Jason laughed.

"Well, things will get more exciting in the future. You'll see for yourself and who knows? You'll more about yourself too." showing a smile, Jason turns to leave to his room but Hana looks thinking about it.

She was thinking about how sweet Ken was but it was because of him she was alive right now. If not, she could have went back to her human life. However, would she really want that? Nothing was left for her because the humans think she's dead.

And you know what? Hana is alright with that. Turning, she leaves to her own room to go take a hot shower to clear her mind. Later that night, Ken was reading in his room getting ready for bed since Erica was snoring in her room and Raina sleeping. Jason and Kyle was sleeping too but the hideout was in the dark.

Hana was taking a hot shower to help her sleep this night while washing her hair with some shampoo that Raina gave her from the store. She was thinking about what new life she can do this time but maybe she'll be happier now than when being human. It was hard to explain in some point but she's fine with that. She lets the soap rinse out of her hair since her body was already clean to turn off the water and get a towel to dry herself.

She steps out to open the door seeing steam leaving the bathroom into the room. She walks over to sit on the bed drying herself with some night clothing on the bed. Hana was drying her wet hair while knowing the moon was out this night before finishing up with drying herself. She gets dressed with some panties and a bra before putting on a t-shirt and some pj pants. She puts her hair in a bun and gets in bed to get ready for bed. Feeling sleeping, she was already going ahead to cuddle up in the pillow then falls to sleep minutes later.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:53 pm

she rested well that time and when she woke up she blushed and smiles at the warm fuzzy dreams she had. she couldnt remember them exaclty just how they felt and that was warma nd fuzzy. this was the start of her new life and she was curious where ken was and then erika. she went ot the bathroom to get ready for the day and she smiles.happily as she leaves her room.

ken on the other hand was tired. his brain wouldnt stop puttung her in front of his eyes like a carrot on a stick to torture him. he tossed and turned most of the time and when he did manage to sleep he didnt sleep long as even his dreams turned against him and showed her in various wet poses.

he felt drunk and hungover at the same tiem and slwly went to get breakfast. hana was the first oen up and surprisingly the only one up and she was making her own breakfast. he went to the fridge and pulled out some jiuce and sat downa t the table.

"mornin" he said mumbling and yawning before pouring his jiuce and drinking it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:20 pm

"O..Oh, good morning Ken. How did you sleep?" Hana held up the spatula in her left hand but keeps cooking some breakfast while Ken looks over to see her dressed but then looks down thinking about it but shakes his head not over thinking it.

"I guess I slept...ummm..alright. Did you sleep alright?" he asked drinking some of his juice.

"Yeah, I did. I was able to sleep even better than my life. I guess after accepting my new world, I guess It's better this way." she puts the pancakes on the plate where it showed she cooked plenty in case someone else was up. "Did you want some breakfast?"

"Sure." she smiled starting to fix his plate while Ken keeps looking down at the table, trying to clear his head and looking silent. He didn't want to over think of anything but his mind and thoughts were wondering around to leave him gripping the cup. The same poses she was in started trying to come back that he shuts his eyes before hearing the clatter of a plate being set in front of him.

He saw pancakes, eggs, some toast with butter and jelly. Even some grits. Ken's eyes look up seeing Hana smiling sweetly to him hoping he liked the breakfast. "Here you go. I hope you like it."

"......."

"Ken? What's the matter? You okay?" she asked about to touch his forehead but he grabs her wrist to stop her. It wasn't a painful grab but gentle to have her look confused. She slowly feels him let go but lowers her hand.

"Ken?"

"I'm fine..don't worry about it."

"R..right....sorry." laughing a little, she then goes to make her own plate. She didn't say much while fixing her plate.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:23 pm

"my brain just... didnt let me sleep."

"what was on your mind?" she asks and he didnt knwo how ele to put it.

"you were. the things you like. the things i want to try and maybe some things you could do in time" he said and she gulped if thinking about her kept him up all night and there was more too it tht what he said she could only imagine what his dreams were like.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:50 pm

"We...well, did it involve us hanging out more? I did enjoy the car ride so...I'm sure it could result to that." she said fixing her plate and walks over to take a seat and begins eating her food. It tasted pretty good even if she's changed. He looks down at the plate but begins eating a little too.

"In a way you can say that. I guess..it's sorta like that." he said.

"O..Oh.."

"Because I couldn't sleep so well, I'll end up taking a nap later this afternoon. I seriously need to get some so I'm awake during patrol later on when I'm on it. I can't have my mind distracted. Same when it comes to training you." he stops to drink some of his juice while she keeps eating quietly. She knew that was going to be coming up but the same for weapon training and maybe fighting training.

"So I'm still going through that as well?"

"Of course. It's to be sure you are ready in case of some..attack. We all know how to fight but we'll be helping you so in case your in danger, you'll be fine." he explained this before but Hana looks at him thinking about it. She would be able to keep herself safe but looks down remembering.

"I figure....I do have to know..so I'm not in trouble or danger again...or I'll end up getting caught or killed huh?" she said touching her neck, right over where the one from that night bit her and changed her. Ken remembers that night but he only sighed to try and not have her over think it.

"It's okay now, Hana. You don't have to over think that anymore now. I just..I figure now you will be just fine with us. You'll be safe." he said to her but she looks at him again as their eyes meet. His teal eyes looking into her own indigo colored ones.

"T..thanks....at least I know I have people that really care about me on this..so thanks Ken.." she said about to touch his hand but stops, remember he might not like to be touched. She keeps her hand to herself and goes back to eating her food. He sees that but looks down to eat as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:04 pm

he did like to be touched and it was a rare occurance. it surprised him when someone did becuase everyone assumes the same thing tht he doesnt want to be touched. he saw the movement start then reverse and was curious what she was going to do but eh didnt want to bother her about a small thing.

she on theother hand cared deeply for him trying to compensate for possible things that could happen making it hard for her to try new things or act as herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:09 pm

They decided to leave it at that before hearing some others upstairs. Seems like the others were staring to wake up due to the food down here. Ken and Hana remains quiet eating breakfast but the rest came down going ahead to get some food wishing the two good morning. While they were watching the whole thing on the news.

They saw the vampires were still hearing things normal either way. However, Hana was seeing some new cases of other vampires going about. Maybe she was unsure about it but looks down not wanting to annoy Ken again. She sees the others wonder what's going on but that leaves them eating till the news kept going.

"In other news: New locations in the city have been caught in some new reboots as other vampire leaders to come together speaking at a meeting of new grounds. So far, no one else knew of this new meeting so it's just something to help out. However, that leaves something else to speak to start looking awhile." she blinks hearing this but sees some people's pics on the screen of people.

Ken and the others knew they were the leaders of their areas in the city but he was silent while she keeps eating. Seems like a meeting was going to be happening real soon so Ken will have to go and attend it later at noon today. He had to come with someone but not alone. Everyone in the hideout had to go as a rule. He didn't want Hana to go but since she's part of the group, she had to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:32 am