Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The Unkio moon of downtown

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

The Unkio moon of downtown  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Unkio moon of downtown

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:43 pm

he stopped her only to catch a good look at her face. she was dazed it seemed and wanting more as she said. he didnt notice her tance and didnt expect what it would do to her. she was about to say something in the moment he held her and he kisses her deeply before she got the chance. he kisses hard and rough pulling her closer in a tight embrace as she wiggles in her delight.

his tongue sweetly caresses hers and sworls wanting to make her feel more of his love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:03 pm

She blushes heavily feeling her body hot but the kisses were still deep and hard, feeling him use his body to push her down as she whines in delight.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:11 pm

he presses her down more into the bed and she feels it starting to creak form the force. it was a cunjured bed in a room that makes anything but still it was feeling how ahrd they were going at it with eachother. neither of them notice the sound so caught in eachothers love that they only cared about pleasing the other.

he was heated and really getting lost in her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:45 pm

Every inch of her body was calling to him, begging him to touch and ravish her. Ken just keeps holding her still that Hana blushes worse when he moves one hand up to touch her cheek, seeing her eyes closed half way feeling heated wanting him to keep touching her. "*Blushing watching her*"

"M..Master?" she sees him not move but his hand kept stroking her chest that she blushes heavily whimpering. He felt her nipples poking against the palms of his hands while she shivers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:55 pm

he pinches and twists her nipples after he felt them hard in his palms. she was hot and sweaty wanting more of him as he rubs her harder. she called out to him in her pleasure and he thrusts harder and rubs more firmly. he slams harder and groans out as he kisses her collar.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:21 pm

She gasps out feeling her body being moved against the sheets that his cock pushes in deeply inside of her. It felt hot and really big in her pussy but Hana slowly wraps her legs around his waist, trying to push his hips down hard wanting more. Her lips still parted but he keeps her collar even more while pulling at her nipples. It felt hot and it was really deep inside of her but Hana wanted more.

"Ah...hha....hhaa...s..so good..I can feel your cock pushing in really deep inside of me. It's reshaping my pussy, Master Ken.." she moans out shutting her eyes while he keeps pleasuring her. However, she hopes he was feeling just as good. Knowing her hot wet place was gulping him down even more that his balls were pressing up against against it.

He panted still slamming his hips down against her while making sure he was pushing into her harder. This made Ken sit up gripping her hips to start forcing her down. She screams out feeling wet again but groans with fangs showing. He was forcing it even deeper into her and she screams out clawing the bed while he ravishes her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:34 pm

the pace changes and he showed her just how strong his hips were. the heavy thrusts made her vision burst each thrust and he was pulling her down on his cock as hard as his arms could pull and the wet slaps echo through the whole space. he groans out and pants heavily keeping focused but he wasnt restign or easing up on her.

he was feeling amazin becaus ehe rarely got to use his strength and he never really tried to use his strength with anyone he has been with before. she could take it and she loved it as her pussy was breaking along with parts of her mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 pm

She felt her body bouncing on his lap, still feeling him take her however he wanted. Proving his power of just how powerful he really was. He groans with gasps, gripping her thigh to slam down on his cock again. Hana screams out drooling from how rough he was but it felt so good being with him. His hot thick cock pushing deep into her but she only moans leaning foward into his chest as he keeps moving her hips by the grip of her rear.

This only caused her to buck her hips and feel even heated now. The sensation of lust burning made him pant hard groaning out with sucking on her breast. His tongue swirling against it as she gasped feeling it grow hard by the heat of that tongue. "*panting dazed* M..master K..k..ken..y..your tongue..y..your hot cock..I..ahhhh.....I can't...." she feels him still thrusting his hips that he makes her slam down harder and harder into his lap.

"*Panting* Your so good. Your body and scent is wonderful..I want to make sure your always mine. Your body is so soft.." he panted feeling her still bouncing rough on his lap. He seriously was breaking her pussy and yet she just threw her head back moaning out when he pulls on the nipple again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:06 am

he groans out as she moans and his teeth catch he rnipple and tug hard making her louder. his hips buck hard and his arms keep pulling her more as he fucked her with everything he had. he keeps his affections physical and makes sure not to let his energy go wild and ravish her as he wanted to do. this was good for now and the first major step in thier romance.

she took it all and loved it her noises were high and loud. she felt his raw strength pounding her relentlessly and he wasnt easing up or slowing down. he was driving himself all the way inside of her and she was bucking harder against him. she was in bliss together witht he one she loved and all this was for her and her alone.

nothing mattered not her fears not her dreams not even her worries and cares. all that mattered to her now was that she and he were giving eachother al their love and he was seriously going to wear her out as the hours slowly tick by.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:55 pm

She couldn't control her voice still crying out wanting to feel even more of him. Her hips bucking back feeling him push in deeper and deeper, feeling her own wetness running down her legs while he groans still pulling and holding her closer against his body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:47 pm

she must have cum a lot to be so wet and he thrusts ahrder and faster. she was so slick and tight he couldnt get enough of her. his heavy panting was loud ot her ears as he pulled her pack into his thrusts and groans out feeling the wet slaps.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:34 pm

"*panting and moaning* Ah...ahhh...ah....hhaaa....my p..pussy..my poor pussy feels so good..it's tightening up around mmmm!!!!..." she looks down dazed but hears his grunts turning her head towards him. He seriously saw Hana being sexy like this to growl pounding away. She cries out with tongue hanging out that he shuts his eyes feeling his cock pushing in even harder.

"Maaaaa!! My pussy! My hot pussy isn't gonna calm down..Please be sure you fuck me hard. Make me your mate..d.do something just please..I want the burning to stop!!" he panted hearing her words till he tenses up, gripping the sheets as his cock throbs inside of her. she blushes feeling this.

"M..master?" she sits up reaching to touch his cheek but gasped, feeling his cock increase in size. "M..Master?!? D..did you...ohhhhh f..fuck..it's g..growing so much..it's swelling inside of my wet pussy Master Ken.." she moans to him but he panted, feeling his throbbing cock wanting to fuck her. He grulps seeing her moaning softly out that he was groaning feeling that animal thought to breed her till she's stuffed with his cum. Licking his lips, he keeps seeing her not move but his mind pushes up against her body feeling every curve in her body.

She moans loving the touches to look aroused and holding onto Ken that was don't with the mission. She moans gasping out to him but he only groans, licking her neck go in. She squirms where she was but feels his fingers stroking her horny pussy.

"Hehe, just feel yourself my dear Hana. Your drenched..." He said to blush heavily in want. She just gulps but hisses when his cock grew even bigger inside of her tight pussy. She moans out exposing her fangs and yet she didn't care. "Ohhhhhh f..fuckkkkkkkkk, Master Ken!!!!!!"

"That's it. Shout my name..make the ones that wish to take you mine." he snarled as she happily screams out in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:56 pm

his cock throbbed in response to ehr desires and she felt it swell up just as she asks. his bucking hips drive him harder into her as she screams out and calls out to him to keep going as the heated ehavy thrusts ravish her tight wet hole. he was giving her more and really seriously letting her have it as she calls out his name and begs him for more.

she took it all and feels him starting to hesitate. he wasnt going as hard as eh could but she definitely wanted him to. she knew he wasnt going as fast as he could becuase she saw him run. she didnt want him to hold back she didnt care about the consequences she wanted all of him. his hips snap and buck agaisnt her harder then softer like he was struggling to hold back.

that wasnt going to work for her and she let out all her moans. her noises get to him and she begs him to go harder and faster with her words broken by her moans. having no choice he stopped hesitating and started to thrust harder and faster.

her pussy was burning worse and as his hips really go at it she feels something inside her pussy break. he broke her pussy. her words dissolve into her moans and noises as her pussy became a wet mushy mess and her muscles couldnt support her body anymore. he still thrusts ahrder and faster and it was how fast he was going that made her muscles snap the way they did.

her body fell to his mercy and he was so focused on not holding back that he didnt realize he had broken her inside. he kept pounding away not stopping or easing up as she got a taste of his real power and speed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:50 pm

She grips the pillow crying out with her tongue hanging out, soaked on drool with fangs baring out. Her eyes even glows from the pleasure and from being broken by his powerful strength and cock. She groans slamming her hips back to meet with his own, feeling his hands gripping her waist harder by the second. She did feel him hesitate a little to make her whines, slamming her hips back. His cock slide back deep inside of her that the tip hits her womb.

"*Grunts clawing her thighs* E..easy Hana..your pussy is.....grabbing me pretty t..tightly."

"T..that's because your cock f..feels so good inside of me. My pussy is already breaking thanks to you...I want you to d..destroy my pussy and claim it with everything..I don't care what happens just please g..give it to me. Give me your cock...your c..cum..just keep giving it all to me.." she panted looking at him but he panted seeing how lost she became from it.

"Hana..I.." he sees her wiggling her rear to him but pushes back against him. He moans feeling this but suddenly groans as she slams her hips back harder and harder. The wetness was running down her thighs while she moans out even more lustful to him.

"Come o..on, don't slow down..g..give me more...don't you like how it feels? Your thick cock is st..stretching me so much..I can feel your cock leaving a lump to my stomach..it's throbbing so much....begging to cum inside of me.......don't you want to release your hot load inside of me? Don't you w..wanna cum?" she panted but Ken panted that he looks at her that her pussy was really hot and warm inside. She was just bucking her hips back as he groans hissing from the tight pussy sucking him up.

"I just don't....want to hurt you, Hana.." he loved her but his body was burning to breed her. Ken wanted to fuck her harder and rougher like a monster but she whines to push him back and force her hips down. She moans out squeezing her own breasts as she bucks her hips down.

"You won't Mmmm hurt me! I want m..my pussy destroyed by your monster cock. So don't worry and keep going. Fuck me!!! Fuck me with your lustful desires, master Ken!" she cries out hearing his gasping out that he feels her pussy really growing tight like it was sucking him into her womb.

"Ahhhh..ahhhh..y..yes...oh fuck.....I can feel your dirty cock getting deeper. My pussy is so hungry that I can't stop my hips. Does it feel good for you too, Master Ken? Feeling my hot wet pussy taking you deeper and deeper? I know it feels amazing because it's throbbing even more. So stop holding back...fuck me more..fuck your dirty lover.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:47 pm

she was slamming herelf harder and faster as the heavy wet slpas hit both of their ears. her breasts were swinging from how hard she was moving and he groans out worse. he was shaking trying to holdback a bit longer but her pleas and begging was too much. he didnt change but his appraoch did. she felt him grab her shoulders and pull her back as she moved doubling how hard his cock pounded her womb.

he was using her strength and his own to keep her pace hard and heavy as she cries out and moans loving how her belly was swelling. after several thrusts like this he added his own hips strength to the mix and everything went red to her as her pussy and womb broke.

he hisses and growled near ehr ear fucking her with all his strength and hers as she took it all and keeps moving hard against him. she was lost to her own lustful desires and she made him snap and become lost to his own. together their heated noises and loud slaps grew out of control as she screams and yells out in her lust and he groans and yells as he completely destoryed her pussy and womb one thrust at a time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:29 pm

She reaches to grip his shoulder moaning for him on how good it felt. He was just brutal with her and she loved it. Knowing her pussy was just swallowing him up, she didn't want him to stop. Even speaking loving words into his ear begging him to fuck her till she was stuffed with cum. He growls in some animal like state still pounding deeper into her that Hana screams drooling when he did as she asked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:18 pm

when he finished she was weak dazsed and used up. shew as in a trance and weakly reacting to his thrusts. her pussya nd womb were overstuffed with his cock and his cum and he was still going preparing for a climax. her dazed eyes were fixed on him with a weak dazed smile. he had turned her over on her back and was still pounding away even as his cum drips out of her broken mushy hole.

he had slowed sown to a basic pace and was very tired. he keeps going with her and she feels him swelling up inside again but this time was different. insteade of cumming hard he held on as his swollen cock throbbed uncontrollably and then he burst pumping more of his cum into her and her pussy overflowed wasting alot of his cum. she screams out and faints as her insides burst once again and this time he was finished.

the climax was more than either of them expected and the passing hours had used up alot of his power. he was a bit weaker and groans out as he pulls out of her gaping pussy. the flood of cum flows out of her as her belly shrinks back to normal and she twitches feeling all of the pressure leave her body. he had done so much to her with just his cock that she would be thinking about it for days and craving more for longer.

he recovered first but only a few moments later she slowly came to her senses she felt her aching body recovering and healing. she remembered all he did and as she recovers her strength she reahes out to his face gently caressing his cheek. slowly her voice broken form her screams weakly squeaks out a thank you. "m-master... th-thank you master. i w-wanted this since.. i was.. turnedd..." her hand falls away as her strength slipped away and she passed into deep darkness unaffected by the world or anythign in it.

knowing what he did he knew she was in a deep sleep to recover and grow stronger. he carried her to her bed laid her down tucked her in and bled out into a glass for her. when she wakes she would find the glass of blood the note he wrote to explain that she didnt dream what happened and to drink the blood to aid her recovery.

she seeps for only a few hours the longest part of the day and as the sun goes down she wakes and with cloudy blurry vision she saw the glass and the note. slowly she focuses her vision a nd sees the note telling her to drink and read the inside. she does and his blood filled up the emptynes inside of her filling her with more power than she possessed before. her body was fully recovered but her spirit and mind needed more blood and as she reads his note she blushes and her fear goes away.

"my dear love,
    now things are going to be a bit different. i guessed that this was something you needed but i was afraid to act. your courage and faith in me showed me that my love wasnt destructive. im not sure how you have changed. i know you are stronger than before and you will need more blood. i went to gather the blood you need. rest well love and when you wake go see erika. she has something to say and it makes me look evil."

and the note was over. she didnt know why he thought he was evil but erika did so she went to see her.

hana knocked on erika's door and erika opened it. she was in a thin robe that showed her body off and clearly tired. tired not sleepy. erika saw her condition and pulled her inside the room fussing about hana and her health. a cup of blood was pushed into hanas hands then turned into he rmouth and hana silent accepted all this.

"so he finally did it. that was buggign him for a while. hes had his eye on you for a while now." erika said sounding a bit lonely and sad.

"he said... to come here... you have information for me." hana said softly weak and recovering.

"he was right... keep in mind he loves you. he has ever sicne he got to know you. before you met him openly."

"i know... i trust him but he made me think your information will make me distrust him." hana said wanting to believe in him and wanting to be right for him."

"this is true hana dear. what i have to tell you is im a guardian of the world. and due to some accidents and mistakes i made my powers dont work as they used to. he found me and offered to take he into the nest... he learned how to support my powers and to stablize them... both giving me his blood, letting me feed off him and his prey... and..." erika stopped. she didnt want to hurt hana but she knew hana would feel betrayed.

"and... what he did to me...." hana says softly understanding. it hurt not being his only one but she wasnt going to go insane. after all both of them said he loved her and he definitly proved it.

"not quite as far as he went with you. in fact he always stops rather quickly with me... but yes. he gives me the same heat as you recived. it helps me focus on my powers and duties and he protects me form the forces that would bleed the world dry to open a door to a world of hell... my duty is to keep this door shut and fight off anyone who would open it."

"thats... wait... his blood... and his... *flushed red* his...." she shook her head unable to say it.

"hana... he doesnt love me. not like he loves you. to him im a duty. to him you... you are everything... he is afraid he will sacrifice the world for you." erika said and hana hugged her.

"ill help too." she said soflty still hugging erika

"wait... what? but.. i..." erika was shocked she expected hatred rage and her threatenign to leave but not to hug her and offer to help.

"ill help too. i know how he feels for me. its marked deep inside me now. if you really need him ill let him help you in that way. ill even leanr how to help you if things get too hard to keep the portal shut." hana said and erika cried. she was overwhelmed by the support of not one but two who now knew the truth of her. "erika.. tell me... has he ever... ever used his mind or powers to make you feel things?"

hana's question was to learn how much he messed with both hana and erika.

"oh no... he wouldnt do that. not unless... well... sometimes i get reclusive and think maybe im wrong to keep it closed.... he will come into my mind with his powers and help me remember why i keep it closed... so in a way he does but not the way he did with you. that is why your asking yyes?" and hana nodded.

"he... kept whispering inmy ear... telling me things about what i wanted... what i needed that i was hiding from myself. it was..."

"creepy... yes he does that but only to help. you noticed he was avoiding you. he was fighting his temptation to give you everything. i guess he gave in." erika said and she had a wistful look on her face. "hana if you are serious about helping me... then ask me anything. i wont hide anythign form you." erika said and hana had to think. she was processing everythign and feeling the blood she drank both in her room and here mixing and strengthening her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:15 pm

"But I wouldn't know what to ask of you." she said but Erica shook her head holding both hands.

"Trust me, I can answer anything you wish to know. Being a guardian to this world means I know everything that most will wish to learn about." Hana blinks to look down at her lap but she only sighed to think of something if she can. In a few minutes, she did.

"...Is it true about the world and this gate? Do you really have to keep it shut?" she asked.

"Yes. It's for a good reason and for this world. I know it's tempting to learn more about it but in time you will when things become clear."

"O..Okay...next question, do you know of this hidden voice I kept hearing near him? I don't know if I'm crazy but I keep hearing a female voice that seems to know him...teasing him." she sees Erica silent but grow angry remembering the woman.

"That is his Ex. Her spirit per say..she was the one that betrayed Ken in the past to pretend she fell in love with him but tried to kill him. He killed her yes but only because she had a plan of using his power to open the gate and find me."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:28 pm

"it could be using your own voice to mess with him as well. next time you hear it you should use your shadow. the shadows can effect shades and spirits as well as evil spirits." erika said glad that hana was talking with her and feeling more like a friend just as she did before when hana spends time with her.

"so... its his ex... did they....?" she stopped embarrassed she did want to know but asking exposed her fears of not being good enough.

"they didnt. she tried to kill him as they got close to it. its when he let his guard down and he never really does that." erika touches hanas hand and pushes another glass of fresh blood into her hands encouraging her to drink. hana does and feels a bit of heat returning to her face as her thoughts turn to that sort of thing blood and sex were mixed for vampires and she was feeling that mixture.

"there was another thing... his shadow and mine seemed to combine forming a new strongr spirit but his shadow didnt return to him... did i take somethign from him?"

"no. actually im confused about that as well. you see... the shadow was something he developed to watch over him after she tried to kill him... the fact that it merged into you and enhanced your own powers means that he wants to protect you and will accept you protecting him." erika said and she smiles at hana as hana smiles thinking about being so important to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:10 pm

"....I see..." she mutters but her smile was still shown on her face with Erica looking at her.

"Even if his Ex did this, he seems to almost given up like he did in the past till meeting you of course. Seems you really turned things around.." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:17 pm

"erika. do you think maybe i can help you the way he does?" erika smiled.

"yes you can in most ways. he has somethign similar to this game here. its out battle drone in the border ot the realm. its part of my powers to guard it. i can make you an interface and you can build your own battle rone and join him and me when w edefend the border from attack."

shew as serious and hana smiles. she had some ecperience with games but mostly rpgs and slowpaced games. this looked like it would be fast paced and high stakes. she would do her best.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:21 pm

"So is that alright with you?" she asked seeing Hana nod with a gentle smile.

"IF it helps you then of course. This is alright with me." looking at her, she gives a nod and decided to get her started on working on a drone of her own. Right after she heals her for a little while. In a few hours, Erica leads her to a special room in the hideout where she shows the many tools used to create one. It was shocking that she had no idea of this room but Erica was good in keeping the place hidden in case of a intruder.

"Wow, this place is so big...how in the world can this place hide such a room?" she looks around seeing Erica walking in.

"It's nothing too big but I know you will like it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:49 am

the drone was a simple machine but it was made to reflect hana's powers and abilities. it would grow strong as she did and not being bound to this world means it was to be used only in this border world. soon hana saw her own shape form around the drone as she finished the settings and begins to pour her power inot the machine forming a link to it.

the drone itself was a skeleton for a body made of her powers hana was surprised to see herself standing before her with eyes closed and a soft relaxed look on her face. she had changed since she bacame a vampire becoming more beautiful and more like how she wished to look. the hair was her hair the skin was her skin and everything seemed exotic and elegant in a way she never noticed in herself but nevertheless was a part of her own self.

erika approved as the drone slowly begins to assess and complete the bonding process allowing it to use hanas information and fight to defend the world from creatures best left to the imagination.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:18 pm

'I can't believe this. This drone is me? It's a exact copy of me...that's so weird but cool at the same time. I never knew they could do this...but I never expected to see myself like this. I never....see myself looking like this..' she didn't know what to say from this but Erika was still impressed.

"I can see why Ken took a big liking to you. Impressive."

"Their is no way. This drone looks just like me, like a twin sister. It..their is no way I look like this right now..do I?" she said.

"But that is you. What you look like, Hana. You never thought you would look like this?" she asked seeing Hana shaking her head no. She never saw herself looking exotic or beautiful. She always seems like a normal person with no care in the world. So this was new for her to understand.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:59 am

erika smiles and pushes a button. hana felt her mind pulled ihnto the drone and sent into the between world where the barrier and a massive war was being fought against creatures that looked like bacteria and viruses only the size of houses and skyscrapers. she was unable to move because this was a test to let her observe the war and calibrate the drone to her powers.

it only took a minute and in that time she saw her love on the front line or rather his drone. then she returned to the regular world and the drone was gone. she was in her body again and she had a gamepad like erikas.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:48 am