Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The Unkio moon of downtown

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The Unkio moon of downtown  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Unkio moon of downtown

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:51 pm

"Huh? What is???" she started to ask but Erica smiled to look at the gamepad.

"No worries, this is something I have too and Ken has one too. Just be sure you keep it with you and close too. Just in case either way..I'm sure you will understand later on in due time." she smiled but Hana was a bit confused. She did see the droid in the gamepad but she sees her mini self which was silent for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:17 pm

"When you get used to the game your mind will phase i to the drone and you will be able to control it as if it were your own body while your body is using the gamepad. Its a bit co.plicated to get into but it is how I made it to be d in with this generation." She said and hana was absorbing and processing this. Then she remembers how she received a great deal of power from him and the memory makes her blush.

Hana looks down guessing he guessed this would happen and made her stronger to be able to help. She also guessed that he was off fighting in the real world as much as the other space. He always worked so hard to keep them informed but alot slips his mind and some things seem to come out of nowhere. If he did plan for her to join the fight she guessed she must be special but she couldn't see herself as that for some reason.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:20 pm

".............." From all the things she's been through right now, it didn't seem possible. Even when she was a human it didn't seem possible. Knowing her life was not like this, even with someone like Ken trusting her to help aid by his side. She did get a lot of his power true but she felt like she didn't deserve it. This caught Erica and made her touch Hana's arm to snap her out of it.

"Hana? You alright?" she shook her head to clear it for a second then turns facing her. Her eyes were looking right at Erica that she then looks away thinking about something while holding the game pad.

"No worries, Erica I'm fine. I Just....I never expected this to happen to me. Me, being given a thought or chance to help Ken with whatever he is doing. It's all mind blowing to me. Even having a drone that is just like me being able to fight whatever threat is from this vision of the game. How is that even possible for someone like me?" She carefully sets the gamepad on her lap lost in through from this but she only lets out a sigh trying to figure this out.

"What do you mean? It's because Ken trusts you to help him. I trust you to use him. Isn't that proof enough for you to see that?"

"But why me though?

"Hana.."

"...What does he even see within me for real? Is it because I'm no longer human he figures I'm alright to just help him? Am I even strong enough to help him and be by his side at all?" she looks down at the game pad then sees Erica reaching to hold her cheek.

"Because he knows your special. Way more special than any other woman he's seen..even special than her. The one that hurt him in the past. She didn't bother to help but only seek to kill him when he became too powerful. Don't tell me you don't believe that now? Ken trusts you and he..deeply cares for you Hana.."

"I know that but...I'm not.." she moves her head from her hold but Erica sighed seeing Hana stand to hug herself. She felt the cold sadness washing through her while her power became colder that it froze her just a little. It was unbearing feeling useless and yet she wanted to be of more help to the group even him. Erica sighed to stand up and be behind Hana, touching her shoulders.

"Listen to me, I know you think you are not that special but believe me you are. To us. To yourself. And to him. Ken wouldn't trust you or think of you as his special one. I mean, he could have left you for dead that night but no, he didn't. I had no idea you and him met in the past but this is telling us you and him share something really close together. That proves you are special to him. Don't assume just because this happened it changed anything."

"It's hard to believe it though..what would Ken even see in me?"

"*sighs* He sees someone he deeply cares about..even if she can't see it yet. Trust me, Hana. He cares..he deeply cares.." she said to see Hana pick up the game pad and leaves the room to think to herself for a while.

~...Hours later....~

She was sitting in her room thinking a bit to herself, wondering what Ken really thinks of her. Was she just another vampire? Another love crush, or someone he really values in his life? She knew she was human that got changed into what he is today. It's still mind breaking to see this happen to her and yet, she wonders if he would have just let her die. She had the game pad resting on the table while thinking to herself in the room even ignoring the early knocks from Raina and Erica. Whatever was going on, Hana had to clear her head on her own.

"I don't get why she's so down for? I thought she would be happy being with Ken..."Jason said while holding a woman in his lap as she was writing something down in a book.

"Be nice Jason.." Minny said, his mate/wife, mutters while seeing Erica and Raina looking worried.

"We know she's fine. But she don't believe Ken really choose her for a good reason. She believes she shouldn't be alive right now." Raina said.

"I don't get why she thinks that. Hana is someone Ken picked even after revealing he knew her for a good while." Kyle grumbles drinking a beer that he sees Erica looking silent.

"Well, she don't believe me and not herself. She's a vampire now true but she can't see that Ken picked her for a reason..she thinks it's not that way. If Ken was here he would tell her that but he's on night patrol right now."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:16 am

On patrol was an understatement. He was watching the few blocks near his nest for any activity and quickly dealing with the incidents. So far he stopped a mugging, took out an incursion of vermin from the otherside, and sealed a rift before it could get too big and open up. It was a very busy night much busier than ever before so he w9uld be out late.

As for Hana she seriously wanted him. She wanted him to ease these doubts and worries that were on her mind. She loved him they went together very well and he could make her forget everything bad and remember everything good. She paces her room wishing she were out there with him while the shadow beast was watching her. The low rumbling growl in the back of its throat as it breathed slow deep breaths.

"I know waiting is not easy he will return tonight and you will see him again" it said to her and she vents frustration

"But I don't want to bother him. Thats all I seem to do" She said

"No I'd you bothered him he would tell you"

"Hoa do you know you are made by my powers"

"Your powers mixed with his own. I understand hjs feelings the same way i feel your feelings. "

That got Hana off guard she didn't know that th3 creature was as deeply bonded to him as it was to her. "Seriously? So... you can tell me hiw he would feel about something right?"

"For the most part. His choice may be differ3nt from his feeling but his thoughts and feelings I can share if you wish." It said.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:02 pm

"Even if he might know of it?" she asked seeing it not respond but nod.

"That's up to you if you wish to know of it. His feelings are as yours..since you both are close." It said.

"....I do wanna know but I don't wanna bother him. I don't want to be a pest...it's like I'm just in the way.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:32 pm

You are not in th3 way or I couldn't exist." It said and rested its head in her Lap." You need to act more like yourself. What happened to the reporter who took every chance to get her story? Are you going to let the man of your dreams be? Or are you going to seize your dream and hold on tight like you would for a story?" It asks it was trying to remind hee of her drive and was unsure why she was suddenly so troubled
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:51 am

"And you don't?"she pets the top of it's head but the other sighed relaxing from the gentle strokes on it's head.

"Listen, I know you always wanted to find and make a story but no one understood that when you are a human. But now, your one of them. You can make your story and look out to see what is really hidden. Your a reporter remember? Someone that wants to find the story. That and keep the man you seem to really love close to you." He saw her blush a little but looks to the side thinking about it.

Hana wasn't sure but it seems to know.

"I know I'm a reporter and someone that's willing to take risks in finding out the story of our world....and this new one for me."

"Then what's stopping you? This shouldn't be the reason it stopped your passion and dream..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:18 pm

She thought about it at great length. Maybe she needed to find herself again. She was changed in body and went from a reasonable scary world to a world anything could happen and the stakes were much higher. As she thought about it she remembered how he made her feel and the purring of the shadowbeast on he rlap was relaxing. It was up to her to find herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:08 pm

That must be it. After everything, she must have lost her way. Thinking about it, Hana had to fix this. She had to find herself again in order to be better for herself. Even the shadow of the creature knew that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:24 am

She decided to go out and retrace her steps through her life. Starting with where she first decided to be a reporter. After that her first reporting jopsite. And after that her current building or former one... she wasn't sure she still had her job or not. And she would definitely be listed as missing before too much longer.

Could she live her life like before? She didn't really want to. She liked having someone love her and having others to help keep the home safe. No this was her new home. As for work well she could say she went deep undercover and couldn't break cover to check in.

If she wanted to that is. It was possible she would prefer to just stay here all the time and explore her new powers as well. They were a part of her as much as her job.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:49 pm

Though, she also knew after a while they still would report her mission later on but she didn't care. Her human life was not much and it seem she was just going to be forgotten. Or some would say never existed. Maybe that was best. For now, she keeps moving along still trying to retrace her steps.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:47 pm

It wasn't much but she did have some good times and bad times. All of them shaped who she was before the turn. As she went she felt her inner drive waking up. Especially at rhe site of her first big break that landed her the job she had. She discovered proof that there was an underworld beneath the public eye of supernatural origins. People with powers sworn to blend in. The conspiracies used to cover up incidents and most of all... "the informant" She mutters to herself remembering the very first time she met her love.

Until now she hadn't known that he was the one to tell her the truth when others played the innocent card or the know nothing card. He was up front and his only secret was his identity which she now knew and then everything fell into place. Why he was so close to save her. Why he tried so hard to keep her human. And how he was able to survive after revealing as much as he did to her.

It made her happy to know that there was a connection to her mortal life still with her in the one she loves. He remembered her and as long a he loved she would never be forgotten.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:40 pm

Though, she didn't know too much, this was still something for her to have a little connecting between her and her old life. Maybe it was for the better that helped her open to up her new life now. Even with the one she loved too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:35 pm

The shadowbeast congealed out of darkness with a low rumbling growl. "Enemeis. There js a fresh breach nearby. We should call for help" it said and she having just regains a portion of her self confidence didn't listen.

"No we can handle it. If it just happened then nothing too powerful came through." She said dashing off to the incident led vy her connection ti the shadowbeasts senses. As she approached she found the tears in the fabric of reality and the creature that made it. It was ravening on a dumpster behind a butcher shop and she only saw it when it raised its hook beaked and antlers head up to scarf down the rotten meat that lured it here.

"Better that than a person" she said and remembered she was supposed to kill all the creatures to close the portal before something bigger arrives. She got lucky that this I KY just happened. The thing that looked like an owlbear didn't notice her as she formed weapons out of her energy and cut its head off. It dissolved into mist and faded away with a squawk as it died. There was a small crash as the other two turned and ran at her. She smiled.

She had thought these were terrifying monsters but they fell so easy and were so weak compared to her love. She finishe dthe others off and called the nest for a portal closure. "I'm glad you're okay. I have it on scanners I'll seal it right away. Tha k you for being g there. And the call dropped. There was a flash of light and a rushing wind towards the portal as it closes with a pop and a puff of smoke that faded right away.

Pleased with herself she decided to go back to the nest and celebrate her first encounter and her first solo encounter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:55 am

The others back at the base was wondering where she was but figures she might be either busy or taking a walk. Well, they will wait for her when she did return even so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 21, 2023 6:02 pm

When she returned to the nest the others swarmed her all asking where she was what happened. All except her love and the quiet gamer. She talked excitedly about her encounter while the others listen with awed expressions on her face. She liked the attention to a point and liked having the success being praised but what she really wanted was to be in the arms of the one she loved.

Slowly she finished her story and went to him. She looked at him shyly and whispers that she was back and be hugged her happy she was alright. She returns his hug and pulls him to their room while the others talk about her story
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 29, 2023 11:08 pm

She blinks to wondering where they were going but he was happy even after that time of finally seeing her again. Maybe this time he can savor the moment and just be lost in the feelings of having her in his arms alone again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 12:55 am

When th3 get to their room she feels his tight embrace. "You worried Me my lady. I thought I'd lost you." He said as his tight hug crushed her breasts between them and pushed out alot of air form her lungs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 30, 2023 3:00 pm

"I'm sorry if I scared you or anything. I just....I guess I needed time to clear my head or thinking of some negative things." she felt him hug her so tight, leaving her speechless while feeling him just hold her even more.

"Even so, I'm happy that your safe..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 4:05 pm

He loved her and she could tell that was where his worry came from. He understood her needing time and it made him feel special that she came back. He kisses her cheek softly and gazes I to her eyes
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 30, 2023 4:12 pm

The kiss made her blush a little but she smiled to relax in Ken's arms. He really did care for her and it leaves her feeling his love.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 4:55 pm

"Love? Would you share my bed tonight?" He asks her softly in her ear. He waited for her response and kisses her neck to try and seduce her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 30, 2023 6:53 pm

"Already missed me that much to ask a thing?" she asked blushing even if he keeps kissing her neck so sweetly and gently. Ken missed her and he wanted to be as close to her as possible. He sees her blushing again but her eyes closed smiling from the love he was giving.

"Sure of course. I know I miss you......but of course....so will you my love?"

"I would love to."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 7:48 pm

He stole her away to his room and made sure the door was locked as she undressed herself. He watched her while he removed his own clothes and she laid on the bed waiting for him. She watched his form as he undressed and went over to her and she sat up as he sat down. Slowly they lean into eachother and he kisses her lips as she returns the kiss with a soft purr.

He loved to hear her voice and her words and hearing her purr he took her face in one hand using his free hand to keep himself steady as he leans into her kiss to kiss her more. She deliberate fell back on the bed taking him with her so he was on top of her kissing sweetly as their heat grew. He mmmmed into her lips and pushes his tongue to swirl around her tongue as her arms wrap around his powerful body embracing him. She loved to feel his muscles under her hands and it turned her on that he was so fit and bulky.

They kiss and kiss as they both get heated and breathless and they break the kiss with a line of saliva breaking between them she was looking up at him with eyes full of wonder and desire as he looked down at her with eyes full of heat and love. They were both panting as they kiss again and his hands explore her body once more.

Feeling hjs hands her body shivers in pleasure and their kiss grre hotter between them. He loved to press against her like this and she eas caught between him pressing against her and the bed under her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:09 pm

His hands moved up from her sides to hold her wrists above her head, leaving more sweet kisses to her lips when having her under his body. He loved being able to hold her again, to touch and kiss her. It's like a dream come true for him. Even now his body ached for her that it leaves him breathless. He even heard her gasp in the kiss before he kisses her even more with their bodies shifting on the bed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:28 am