Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Mafia business - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:26 pm

Even from that, she decided to bear with it for now while just focusing on other things to just do something else for that time. He must be checking the work on his desk so she and him knew that much so it was fine.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:31 am

Even as she decided she knew he had gotten used to how they were before. She keeps busy and after some time she realized she had finished everything for a whole month in one day. As she moved on she noticed he was shutting himself in to keep himself away form her except meals and when she hunted him down.

She still wished to spend her time with him even if it was dangerous to be around him. She after a week she started missing his company and affections.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:23 pm

She was doing some sword training but Sophia was lost in thought. Thinking about him and hope he was alright. True, they have been apart for a week and yet, it feels like months. She was keeping a grip on her blade, focusing on the slashes and swings even if her mind was thinking about it. Knowing the dangers of his strength leaves her excited.

"........................." She begins to swing again like someone of a enemy was there but as she did, this was kept up for a few more hours before she stops to take a shower and clean up. She not was eating a light lunch sitting on her bed. She wonders if he was alright but she knew he was. Being busy with everything as he normally would be. Though, the feeling of missing him still was strong.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:13 pm

In her mind the enemies were her urges. As she ate her light lunch she looked at the note he wrote her that morning. She didn't read it because his scent was enough to make her wet and want to smell more. She turned her head away pretending to be disgusted.

"Smell leads to touch touch leads to... to.. heat... heat.." she started to say giving herself a warning she couldn't finish it and she opened the letter. The scent got her as shebexpected and mad ever want his touch and to touch herself. Slowly she fights it and reads the letter.

Dear sophie
    I hope you feel better soon I will always be ready when you need me. Take your time and do your best. I will wait as long as you need. Being away is hard. I think about you every minute and I find myself wanting to claim you like before. I don't know if it will make it harder to recover or help you.

Please know I love you and it's up to you to decide if you are ready. I don't ever want to make you feel bad only good. Maybe even too good. If you want me you know how to find me. If you need me my arms are open.

The letter ended and she flushed "geez he really is tempting... is he warning me or is he telling me he wants me still even after what happened. Sure I'm healed but.. I don't want anyone to hurt him for loving me..." she said finishing her meal. Inside her heart was pining for him. She also missed the teasing and playing they did

Her thoughts grew distracted by the happy memories and when they got heated the memory of the toy came to her. She felt helpless and trapped once again but this time the fit ended quickly. They grew shorter every time and happened less often. She was getting better but even thinking of her masters love made the horrible memory return.

She wished he could take the memory away or claim her and push it away with his love. Bit she had to stay away because she loved him and didn't want to hurt him. She was vo fused about what to do. Let him help her and be hunted or stay away and deal with her urges and the memories alone. She remembered the letter. He would be waiting for her and she knew he hated to wait.

She had to let him help her. She knew he could handle the risks. She chose him. She picked him to run her family. She bonded with him as one family. And now she was straining that bond. Slowly she returned to her training down her leg ran a single thin line of wet. This would be the time she normally went to see him and they shared a heated moment. That's why he was on her mind right? Wrong. She couldn't get him out of her mind and the letter was there his words of need and offer to help really got to her.

She fell panting an hour later her practice was going well but her urges were getting worse as her need and desire for his touch was returning. She was doing her best to get by and as she looked to her led she saw the line of her wetness. She felt the burning in her folds. And the memory stayed away.

She put her sword away and went to shower and change clothes. As she washed the sweat off her body she also rubbed herself trying to ease the urges growing inside her. She was sensitive to the touch and touching herself made her seriously want her master once again she whines as she rubs harder and faster feeling the water washing her wetness as it leaks out if her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:15 pm

"Hah..hah..Mmmmm.." Her fingers kept rubbing slowly against her aching slit, feeling her fingers damp with her wetness and the water. It was not fair, she wanted him to help her even if she was whimpering. Her hair was wet and covering her face while she leans her head back moaning softly when her fingers push into her slowly.

"B...burning..my pussy is burning..damn it..I want him t..to help me.." she whispered still thrusting them in deep as she moans out softly in the bathroom. Her other hand even moves, rubbing her breast.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:56 pm

He didn't know she was suffering without him like this and didn't know his note to her would draw out such a strong reaction. She gripped her breasts tighter rubbing harder as she thought of him. Her body still remembered his touch even after what happened and she whines and moans pushing her fingers harder and moving them faster.

"Please haa help me... I know why you aren't. But I need you. Why can't we just haa do this togetherrr." Shw said as her grip got tighter and she rubs much harder. She pulls her breast to her lips licking her nipple a sshe moans then sucking it wishing to have her master ravish her and replace the bad memories with new good ones. She rubbed harder and deeper pushing nearly her while hand inside as her pussy was turning red with aching need.

She came hard arching her back and she still keeps rubbing her heat and desire were getting much worse and she thought it was a side effect of what they gave her. She came again after a loud moan and she panted hard. Her pussyw as red and aching her nipples were tingling with a faint sting from how hard she sucked them. Still it wasn't enough. In a dazed way she slowly got up and weakly left with the water still running and water and her wetness dripping to the floor.

She didn't wear anything as she walks towards his office. No ine saw her as it was the end of the day and the sun was setting. She stumbled in her heat and keeps moving forward as her pussy drips down her leg. She got to his study and opened it. She walked in and close the door before locking it.

"Sophie I was wondering when you..." he spun around hearing the lock and his words fell from his mouth as he saw her. She walked over to him panting and still dripping from the shower. "Are you alright?" He asks and she pushed him down in his chair and got on his lap.

"No I'm not. You've kept me waiting for weeks and weeks I need you master." She said and she kisses him. As she kisses him she deftly removes his pants and shirt. "You're letter explained it. You did it for my sake. But that's not fair to you master. " she said as she sat back on the desk and opened her legs and showed him her problem. Her pussy was redder and dripping wet. It opened and closed wanting anything inside. "Its so hungry now it won't ever be normal. See how red it is? Only you can help me. Fuck me master. Erase those memories and make my body yours again
    " She said as it opened and closed on the tips of her fingers.

He gulped and hesitated. Was it wrong to take her like this or was it what she needed. She made her decision and wanted him so bad she risked being seen by someone else. She was here exposing her need and asking him to use her as he wished. He decided to take it slow at first. If she wanted more shw could take him as she pleases.

He leans forward and gave her red aching pussy a hard lick with his tongue. She gasps now expecting him to start slow she wanted him to ravish her and he was playing with her pussy instead she moans a little and hisses as he licks her wet cunt and slurps her clit before licking her much deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:18 pm

She was hot down here even if she was still soaked from her shower. Well, one of the servents will turn it off for her or maybe it was auto shut up. She didn't care. Sophia was aching and in need right now. He kept licking hard and deep against her red folds, feeling them opening and closing that she gasped moaning out. Her thighs shaking while he felt her drenched. It was dripping all over that he was blushing holding her legs while he did this.

"Ahh M..master..it f..feels hotter and it's even more sensitive...please I need you to please h..help me.." she kept gasping out, gripping her breasts but he keeps a hold on her while she just kept dripping on his desk. Geez, if it was this bad, he wonders just how lost she would have gotten if it got worse. He only pushes his tongue in deeper but he was feeling her wet but the moans grew louder that he was now throbbing but he was taking this slow for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:19 am

He keeps licking her seeing her getting wetter and needing him even more and he grew curious. After thinking about what could happen. He didn't expect such a strong reaction and he begins to think his letter was not the cause of this heat. As he licks deeper as deep as he can his tongue swirls inside her. She moans more squeezing her breasts harder as she feels more heat and desire than before.

He was still thinking about what got her so heated and his licking seeming to be making this worse not better as she got hotter. She moans more and wants more as she moans worse and cums a little. The sensation of her orgasm made the memories flash but not as harsh as before. But it made her feel hotter wanting him inside even more than before.

She was getting more lost and faster as he keeps going slow for her to savor it. He felt her cum a little and almost like she was afraid to. So she was holding herself back too... she must have really been lost to her heat if even now she was holding back. He took his time licking rougher and deeper trying to give her some relief but it only made things hotter for her.

She wanted him to give it to her that throbbing lump shw felt when she stripped him. The desk was wet with her dripping from the shower and while that was finished her hole was still wet. He wanted to give her more and was hilding himself back by taking it slow. He held back knowing that the memories return if she is pleausred.

"Cmon" He thinks to himself "She came to you why are you going slow?" He asks himself and his reason was not clouded. "Cuz she's gonna suffer if I do too much too fast" came his reason all in his head as she whines. He had slowed down and she wanted more. Her needy tone was enough to drive him crazy and ravish her. "Is this not enough my love?" He asks her out loud and she shakes her head

"N-nooo~ more want mmoooorrreee~ she said as she moans and pants hard she knew what she wanted and he was giving her only a little of the feeling she wanted but not what she needed. "Give me more. Haa let me feel you inside me again. It's been so long since the bad times and you've barely even touched me." She said wanting to make him snap and claim her. "I miss you touching me mmm I miss this heat I miss you. Please keep going I need this" She said and he stopped licking.

"You're serious aren't you?" He said incredulously and she nodded her heated eyes still on her prize. "Then... maybe I shouldn't go so slow." He suggested and she shakes her head wanting him as he had always been with her. He understood what meant and pulls his head back and straightens out. She whimpers as she sees his standing and she spread her legs more.

He stood up and steps close as she moved her hands down to pull her folds open for him. She felt his thick throbbing member press against her folds then slowly he grinds his hips letting her feel his length tip to base. She moans worse feeling what she desired so close and not quite inside yet and she bucks her hips against his length spreading her moist heat onto him.

She got wetter feeling his cock ripping her folds and her wetness made him throb bigger before her own eyes. She whines and gasps as she watched it. It throbbed rubbing her wet hot folds and the grinding was arousing her more as her pussy was wanting anything inside. She was patient letting him take it slow like this for her but she was getting tempted to throw herself in him and take her desire without waiting.

He grinds more making her hotter and wetter as her fold spreads wide for him. She was burning worse but getting a tiny bit of relief as she cums a little again. Her hips bucked harder and start to shiver as she held herself back. "Haa you came again is it really that bad?" He asks her and she shakes her head.

"Worse master it's worse. Please don't stop." She said as she begs him to continue. He presses his tip against her rubbing to ease it in and she pants harder and stays still. Her heat was pounding as he got ready to fill her up with his throbbing cock. After a breakfast pause to set his hips he pushes all the way inside with a harsh solid thrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:29 pm

The sudden feel of that made Sophia arch her back, climaxing again. It felt hotter and thicker this time, leaving her a shaking weak mess. However, due to her heat and arousal, she wanted more. She needed more of him to leave her speechless. She even opens her folds a bit more, hoping to let him feel just how bad she was. It was tighter, wetter, and sucking him in, making him groan in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:16 am

"So haa tight its hard to stay inside." He says panting and thrusting in a easy pace. He pushes deep as deep as he can each time and she moans out as she takes his thrusts. He felt how bad she ached with how much she moans. He felt how long it had been since she had him and how hard it was for her to be on her own so long.

His hands grip her breasts tight and she moans worse as her nipples were rubbed harshly by his palms. His thrusts grew sharper as he groans out from her tight wetness gripping his pulsing member.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:31 am

She gasped feeling the rough touches and yet she loved it. Feeling him finally touching her was so nice that Sophia whimpers wanting him to give more. Demanding more of her that he was panting still feeling her insides tightening around him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:55 pm

As she gets tighter he groans louder. His thrusts were hitting her deep but she could take more as she whines and gasps from his touches. Her breasts were squeezed and twisted hard then her nipples as he plays with her body. She seemed to love it as she moans out and gets even tighter. He popped out of her wet hole from hiw tight she was ans she squeaks and giggles in her pleasure before crying out as he pushes back inside.

He thrusts harder as his fingers toy with her nipples pinching then and pulling while he fucked her. Her tight wet hole took his deepest thrusts and she moans out worse wanting more and more of him. Her body was over sensitive now as her heat was being stoked by hjs rough treatment of her breasts and his heavy deep thrusts. As she took it all feeling her body growing more lustful and sensitive. She almost expected pain as she bucks her hips against him wanting him to break her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:46 pm

He blinks not expecting her to want him to break her so soon. But he wanted to savor this a while longer. Seeing how lost Sophia was only got him more excited while thrusting into her. Feeling the wetness spilling out onto his desk.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:23 pm

He groans worse as he has to work harder to push inside of her. She was clenching gso tight some time he would pop out of her pussy making her cry out as a wave of pleasure hit her and she got even wetter. When it happened he would push in hard and grip her breasts tighter as he thrusts even harder to keep inside.

She may have wanted to be broken by him and was doing her best to make him snap to give her his everything as her tight hole suddenly fills up again. He had pushed all the way inside and was bucking his hips hard against her. The desk was bumping and maybe grinding g on the floor from all this as she still demanded more.

His thrusts were sharp and rough as she felt him push all the way inside forcing her tight grip open wide to fit him in. He never felt her like this before and she couldn't speak as her thoughts race around what she was feeling. He was starting to reach his peak as she was getting a little fuzzy headed from his rougher treatment. His hands grip tighter his thrust hit harder and his groans from how tight she was hit her ears arousing her even more.

Her dripping wetness made each thrust louder and a slight sting was starting to develop where his hips were slapping hers.

In her heat she wraps her arms around his neck and he picked her up and slammed up I to her as she slipped down onto his cock. Her weight met his thrusts pushing him all the way inside her and he picked her up to let her land on his thrusts as he held her up. She cries out and whines loving it then she leans and he had to push her against the wall to stay steady.

She purred as he used the wall to prop her up and slam even harder inside her making her moan as he panted heavily pressing against her hard as his hips jackhammer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:05 pm

She loved this feeling, this heat, this burning. It leaves her body aching for him that she cries out dripping a little more. Her wetness was making a mess on the ground but this made him groan. Her breasts were pressed up against his chest that he feels her tightening even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:00 pm

He groans worse feeling all this and presses more as he works harder to keep going. Her tightness forced him to be careful and not pull out as far. If he did he would slip out making her gasp and whine for him to put it inside again.

"Hurryyy haa it's so good AAHH!" She always cri3d out feeling his swollen cock slam inside her tightly close pussy when he slipped out and thrust even harder trying to stay inside of her. She was making a wet mess and her pussyw as noisily sucking him in and tightly gripping him as he worked his hardest to keep this hot for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:01 pm

"Hurry please..please make a mess out of me! Use that monster of a cock to destroy me!" she begs of him but it leaves her feeling more heated for him. Sophia wanted Henry to destroy her that she arches her back crying out in true pleasure. He panted still thrusting but holding her as the tightness got worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:16 am

What was she talking about? He didn't have a monster. Did they do thos to her? He didn't know about how she used to use her flame to make him larger for her. He groans out feeling her tighter as he thrusts harder. As for her it wasn't enough. He was amazing and she loved how he felt but it wasn't enough.

She wanted more to be filled up like before the monster toy that was used in her flashed in her memory making her pant harder. That was what she wanted she wanted him to be that big. Could she still do it? She gulped down a gasp and tries to gather her energy like before.

It was like her flames was reacting to her desire and she was able to use them better. As she moans and rides his heavy thrusts she sent her flame into his body. Responding to her desires the flames made him swell even up until the size of the post that ravaged her before. She screams out feeling her insides split open once more.

The difference was he was real not a toy used to torment her. And he loved her. He felt her suddenly extremely tight and his senses dulled. His strength wasn't effected and she felt him slamming the monster deep inside with his hips thrusting a shard as ever maybe harder. He was thicker than her thigh and he presses more against her feeling her slipping.

Feeling something that big again made the memories hit her hard but she knew it was okay. She knew the thickness inside her was the one she loved and one who loved her. That by itself made it the best she ever felt. She took the thick heavy cock as he pushes it all the way I side her not aware that she had done something to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:08 pm

She couldn't stop her crying out but only slams her hips down as he panted letting her. She only got tighter and tighter, feeling her wetness running down his length. He knew she was growing out of it and yet he just kept going.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:12 am

He couldn't stop and feeling her moving pushed him down on accident and he hit the floor on his back. She landed on him with a scream of hot pleasure as his cock stabbed her deepest spot stretching her worse. She didn't care about anything except feeling more pleasure and she slammed her hips down on top of him trying to take him all the way inside.

Her flames had made him too big bigger than anything she had before and she cries out again slamming herself harder on the enormous cock she craved so badly. He thought he was imagining her belly swollen and stuffed so full her mind just keeps slipping. Her pussy was strained and her deepest spot was penetrated and split wide to fit all of him inside.

As she thrusts herself down working to fit him inside her dripping got worse and she felt tighter to him even as she was pushing too much to get him inside. Her back arches as she rises and crashes down on him and his hips thrust up making the bulge In her belly worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:26 pm

She panted still slamming her hips down wanting him to cum and fill her up. It felt too good to stop but she also only whines wanting him to enjoy himself while bouncing on his lap. It felt way too she couldn't stop thinking of him really going all out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:56 pm

She felt him thrusting up into her harder as he panted and groans heavily from feeling her movements. As she bluces and calls out for him to go harder she cries out once more feeling his sharp thrust stretch her too much as her back arches. Her sharp intakes of breath were high moans as she felt her belly push out as bad as the post she was force on before.

Her gasping rapid breathing moans were breaking her speech as she begs him for more. The huge lump in her belly was pulled down to her hips as she lifted herself up then bulged put as she slams herself down destroying herself on his monster. His thrusts push it further as she took it all dazed in her lustful state. Her eyes were blank as they co tinge and he groans worse as her lust was being pushed into his cock by her flames adding to her pleasure.

He was dazed and could only think of thrusting as hard and deep as he could as the pressure between his legs and in his head pound worse. He gave her more of his thrusts as she bounced more saying how he was so deep and thick she couldn't think anymore and how she hoped he would never stop.

He hears her and closes his eyes to thrust as hard as he can as she screams out cumming violently from too much inside her once more. He groans louder and faster as the pressure inside him was building up worse. He was throbbing close, so very close to exploding inside her already demolished womb and her moans were getting worse as she felt it closer and closer she grew louder. Until with a scream from her insides nearly ripping open he cums and everything flooded her.

She felt him slip out as his cum filler he rup shrinking him down and she panted weakly hardly ably to breath and unable to move. Her whole body was throbbing in stinging pleasure and her insides were pounding with aching worse than what those men did to her. Her pussy was a wide gaping hole all the way through her womb and thick cum was spilling out of her onto his lap as it opens and closes on the air still cumming.

He completely broke her worse than anything just as she wanted. As for him he was dazed and panting hard unable to breath. His cock was sore and never had he felt so much difference after his release. He didn't k kw just how big he got thinking it was his imagination but this time he saw the state she was in and deduced he had ravaged her worse than when she was held captive.

Her gaping stuffed hole was still dripping his cum as she slowly came to her senses. It was still opening and closing as her muscles inside were badly stretched and trying to recover.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:43 am

Sophia couldn't move but she was fine with that. Feeling her insides already gaping and twitching feeling her own heated desires burning. She felt so broken thanks to him but she also whimpers knowing he was seriously good in some way. Knowing his cum was dripping out of her gaping hole that he was panting regaining some composure to feeling his body aching.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:18 pm

He winced as she sat up and she was trying to catch her breath. Both were worn out having given their all and to be honest he didn't expect to ever share his love with her again. He reaches up and touches her face holding her cheek in his hand.

"Did I do too much?" He asks and she shakes her head closing her eyes and sighing in bliss to his touch to her cheek.

"MMmm you were fine. Better than fine. You did just as I wanted. And maybe more I think haa I think my pussy is broken" she said a little embarrassed to say such a thing and he didn't know how to react. He hugged her and winced as his body throbbed in ache.

"Is there anything you want after you recover? Maybe some food or..." she shushed him with a finger to his lips.

"All I will want after rest is more of you inside me. I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about it and I just want to keep loving you as much as possible like this." She said softly whispering in his ear. As she hoped he gulped and a shiver when through his body as he thought about her words. More? Like that? He could certainly and as he considered it his mind went fuzzy and he shakes his head to clear it.

"As you wish love" He said to her smiling red-faced and said no more.

It took half a day for them to recover and while he was resting he was perusing reports and writing responses. He never seemed to stop working and as she watched him, hunger for his love growing in her eyes, she decided that she needed to hire a secretary for him. Less work for him and more fun for her she thought and she watched him as he worked.

He would read some reports put loud asking her opinion and she gave it. He usually went with her choice but if he didn't he explained why and she would hear information she either missed or didn't know and she would agree his choice was right without argument. Her instincts were good and seeing all the paperwork for the day fi ished she got up and hugged him.

"You could have rested" She said pouting

"I did rest" He said sighing in happiness in her arms. He loved her embrace. It always helped him rest and relax.

"You worked to keep my family together. You worked to pleasure me... what about you?" She asks hinting that he might want more.

"What about me?" He asks playing coy and she giggles.

"What can I do for you?" She asks and he shrugs

"You're already doing what I would ask." He said and she kisses his cheek.

"And if you could have more?" She asks her eyes thick with intent and he seemed to think she was having an idea.

"I would have whatever you give me." He said trying to fish for information or hints for her idea. She gave no signs.

"Or you could say what you want." She said knowing where his mind would go.

"I want you... all of you. To satisfy your needs and desires." He said not able to say anything else. He was blushing as she was teasing him sweetly and he held her hip.

"Were talking about your needs and desires love" She said to him still teasing but he was getting closer to the point she was trying to impress on him.

"My desire? Well... I would have you again like before..." he left in hanging and she wanted him to just say it.

"Before? How long before?" She giggles and kisses his cheek again.

"Before we started to rest." He said and burned even redder. She was leaning over showing her chest off and it was distracting him. What he wanted was to reach out and squeeze those beautiful slopes under her top. He couldn't just say that because there was more to it as he wanted her entire body as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:25 am

"oh come now, you must have something else. You want something...but I wish to help you." she giggled to rub his cheeks with him blushing worse. Her hands were soft but he only shivers seeing her now kissing his cheek happily finding him precious.

"You always can be open with your desires with me...even seeing what you wanted. I wish to aid you to what you want. Not me...all you." she whispered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content