Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:07 pm

Hearing her whisper right on his ear he reaches up under her top and squeezes her breasts tight in his hands. Since she was so close she hears his whisper. "I want your body. I want to pleasure you and fuck that tight pussy even after you are broken. I want to hear you say how it feels and beg me for more while you moan and cry out in pleasure."

He didn't expect it all to come out and she felt his grip on her breasts tight as he squeezes hard. His whisper went to her ears and she heard what he wanted. His hands were already on one of her sensitive spots and treating them harshly with tights squeezes and hard pushing as he massaged them. He said what he wanted but not exactly how he wanted it and if her promise was true he needed to finish.

"Go on" She said giggling and purring from his hands.

"Why don't you get out of those clothes and ride my cock like you can't get enough of it." He said it and gave her breasts an especially tight squeeze as his thumbs push hard into her nipples
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:40 pm

She yelps from the squeezing of her breasts, seeing him squeeze and rub them. Even hearing such naughty things made her purr as he was rubbing her nipples. It felt hot only for him to keep kissing her chest but messing with her breasts even more.

"Are you going to get out of these clothes?" He asked tugging on them.

"Hmmmm I could..or you could remove them yourself? Since your nmmmm still touching me." she teased softly but gasped, feeling her nipples pushed again by his thumbs then rubbed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:50 pm

He smirked and removes one of his hands from its fun and slowly begins to undo her clothes. Removing one article at a time he was careful to make her feel his touch on he rarely skin as her clothes slide off one by one. He was seriously enjoying this and taking his time as he rubs her body.

She could hear his voice as he breathes out in heat and murrs for her pleasure as his hands feel across her exposed skin before moving on to the next peice of her clothes. She giggles as some touches tickle and her heat keeps growing feeling his own heat building behind his hands.

He really was doing his best to let her savor the moment taking it slow and kissing her neck while his hands do their work.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:19 pm

Sophia lets out another soft hiss feeling the kisses and his hot hands caressing her skin. She always loved how gentle and rough he tends to be but this was fine. She loved this alright to seeing his face flushed a little now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:59 am

After their next kiss they were both bare and she presses against him hard wanting him to have his way with her. His hands still massage her body all over and he keeps ot slow but firm letting her enjoy his touch and kisses a while longer. She reaches for him and rubs his muscles wanting to return the pleasure he was giving her and maybe urge him to take her.

He was taking his time letting her feel him and enjoying her touch to his own skin. He murrs a little and presses closer and rubs her body harder making a short gasp come from her lips. His hands press hard on her chest and she bites her lip with a small whine as he rubs her breasts. He wasn't just playing with her. He was rubbing slow and hard making he feel every moment intensely.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:52 pm

She felt more hotter and weaker from this but it leaves Sophia shivering in pleasure, feeling the heated arousal burning through her. Maybe in some way, she was just hoping to feel his hungry from the touches. That's when she gasped feeling him squeezing her breasts again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:27 am

She presses hard against him and rubs her body against his while she squeezes and rubs her breasts. He murss a low humming sound gripping tighter and pressing then pulling on her breasts. A few repetitions and his fingers pinch and twist her nipples trying to make her feel more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:04 pm

She sees him squeezing and rubbing her breasts more, already seeing his fingers pinching her nipples. Sophia giggled more but she sees him give a light kiss to her lips while holding her close by pulling her nipples a bit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:07 pm

Ge let them fall after tugging hard and his hands slip down her sides rubbing hard as his lips pull hard on her neck. He was seriously wanting to do more but forcing himself to keep it slow and sensual for her pleasure. He k ew she didn't care what he did and she gasps a little feeling his fingers between her legs and rubbing hard. He was right on her spot and she shook from the intense pleasure that spread.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 08, 2023 5:56 pm

She gasped to feeling more hotter and yet this leaves her shivering as he was rubbing hard to make her wet. Sophia was shivering that she was crying out looking weaker and weaker. She feels hotter to moan out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 09, 2023 1:13 am

"You're really getting into his is it that good?" He asks to tease her before pinching her nub. She cried out from that and nodded panting hard as he returns to his rubbing. He was seriously trying to make her cum from this and she was getting weaker every few seconds.

"Not fair" She said as she whined from him rubbing her nub while his finger was inside her. He wasn't just teasing and he smiles seeing her reactions.his fingers push deeper inside and his lips work her neck as he enjoys himself
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 16, 2023 8:15 am

Sophia panted leaning her head back, feeling her growing more wetter around his fingers. He was able to hear and see her pleasure, hearing how precious she was to leave him more excited. It made him feel more heated to leave kisses and another hickey.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 16, 2023 1:17 pm

After the mark on her neck he moved his lips to her left breast and sucked hard on the skin he wanted to leave more hickys on her body while his fingers play with her pussy. He was taking this slow and loving her reactions to it as he rubs harder. He wanted to make sure she was good and wet before he claimed her.

He murrs and low moanlike noises were heard in his throat as he sucks on her breasts making sure to be close to her nipple but not sucking it. She was getting g wetter and seemed to him ti be seriously enjoying his affections and that made him smile. He wanted her to have what she desired and he gave her nub a tight pinch and a slight tug as his lips released her breast.

His tongue swirls around her nipple as he continues to tease and play with her body and he licked lightly flicking his tongue against her nipple as he worked slowly to build her heat up. He wanted her to lose control of herself and decided to tease and pleasure her as slowly as he could making her wait while he did. Maybe he wasn't being fair but he wanted her to s ao and completely claim him for herself and he was doing his best to make such a thing happen.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 29, 2023 10:49 pm

Sophia shivers from that but she felt the need to be marked more by him. He didn't ease up still teasing and touching what he could seeing how weak and aroused she becomes thanks to it. This feeling made her wetter and hungry for him to just claim her already even if he was teasing. Her soft moans were quiet but yelps feeling him bite one nipple.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 29, 2023 11:30 pm

He smiles and tugs it with his teeth hearing her whine before letting it go. Her breast bounced into place as he kisses down between her breasts to her navel. His hands rub tight and rough down to her hips and he murrs and groans a little as he kisses her sweet tender flesh. He loved hearing her voice and seeing her reactions. She felt his gaze on her and the heat behind his eyes. He was seriously enjoying this and getting closer to her wetness as he continues trailing kisses down her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 30, 2023 4:11 pm

Sophia had to hide her face from his gaze, already flushed knowing what he does to her. Even if it leaves her a wet mess, she didn't mind it when hissing from the bite and kisses. Henry only chuckled to leave more kisses.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 4:50 pm

He traveled further down and lickes her nub then gave her pussy a solid lick. She closed her legs of reflex feeling thr sudden touch and he pushes her legs open and pushes his tongue inside of her wet hole. Without waiting he started to roughly eat her out sending serious potent signals to her brain from the contact with her wet pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 30, 2023 6:59 pm

"Ahhh m..master...." she whines feeling the licks against her wet pussy and nub. He really was enjoying this that he was making it loud enough for her to hear. Seeing her shaking in weakness only feeling her body aching for more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 7:21 pm

"Mmm you're so wet and tasty love." He said as he noisily slurrped her pussy and folds before thrusting his tongue against her walls. The slurp was like powerful vibrations and she felt his grip on her hips get tighter " I could fuck you now and your greedy pussy would only want more am I right?" He said slurping again and licking harder. He wasn't showing her any mercy and she squirms a sshe moans out from the heavy affections he gave her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:20 pm

"M..master.." she whines feeling the heavy slurping of his mouth on her wet lips, feeling him eating her out while she cries out twitching. He was already gripping her legs so tight that he groans pushing his tongue into her that she cries out cumming. He groans to still keep going but slurping even harder trying to make her cum again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:40 pm

He was seriously trying to make her as wet and aroused as possible as he eats her out even worse. He had to keep his grip tight to keep her legs open. He hopes she would andlswer him and whe she didn't he pulls back just before she cums again. She whines wanting to release but eh didn't let her. "Answer me" He said and she whines again

"Master please so close. I'm so close " She said and his grip tightens. "Don't stop master please." She said

"Then answer me if I fuck you would you only want more?" He said repeating his question and keeping her pelasure on the edge until she answered him. He loved watching her beg for her release and seeing her wanting it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:31 pm

She was shaking and squirming where she was laying down, eyes showing tears while whimpering for more. All it did was leave her dripping wet even more. "Well, Sophia. I asked a question.." He warns but she was shaking.

"Y..Yes, I want more..I will want more while you fuck me. Just please..please it aches so much...it needs to be full again please.." she reaches to spread herself open showing some wetness running down her wet fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:17 pm

Smiling he stood straight and rubbed his cock against her wet folds. He had his answer and she whines panting hard feeling the length pressing against her. She wanted him to stop teasing her and as she pulls her folds open wider he slides inside. She was so wet and slick he pushed in easy. His thrusts pushed him all the way inside a she moans out loudly feeling her master inside once more.

She feels hi. Keeping her legs open as wet slaps hut her ears as his cock stuffs her full. Th3 pace was medium speed but hard hitting her deepest spot as she moans out worse. He wasn't just playing anymore as his hips push harder against her. He gave her what she wanted and it still wasn't enough for her.

"Haa harder master aah harder" She said wanting him more and more as she took him. She was dripping badly from her cum and it was burning her up inside as his hips thrust faster every minute. She didn't knkw she was doing it but her flame entered his body making him swell up to monster size stretching her put badly and causing a bulge in her belly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:30 am

"Heh, so needy...I never expected you to be this hungry for me." He laughed still moving his hips but he already was seeing how weak she became. Twitching on the desk as he was now pulsing from inside. He sees the lump in her lower stomach as she was shaking. He feels so good yet she was full. So full. With a groan, he was grinding against her body to feel some wetness spilling out onto the desk and floor.

"Ahh M..Master mmmmmm master...." whispering softly, she had her eyes closed savoring the feeling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:07 pm

He thrusts harder and faster hard enough that the desk lifts up and slams down. She felt him swelling more as her moans and words hit his ears. Her wetness was making a small mess now. He groans out as he pushes all the way inside her wanting to hear more of her voice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content