Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 9 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:16 am

more weeks pass and soon the order went out. she waited and waited but as usual he was the last to return. the mission had earned him a seated officer position 6th seat she had never given up hope and she felw into his arms and embraced him seeing him return as promised. the information was a secret so he couldnt tell her what happened and she didnt care. he was back and they were together again.

that evening she refused to let him out of her sight. he was preparing his report to his captain and she marveled at how he followed this order so easily when he hated paper work. when she asked he told her "because its one of my duties. and i didnt work so hard just to get removed form my seat because i dont like to write."

that made her giggle and she clings to him watching him she wanted him badly. she resisted her urges only long enough for him to file his report and start walking to his new home. officers quarters were seperate form normal barraks and she wasnt supposed to be with him there but he let it slide because it was her. once inside they both see a greeting basket and a note from his captain he reads it.

"welcome home the captain didnt feel up to leaving a note so idecided to i think its really nice to have a hot guy so close dont be a stranger now you hear?

P.S. ignore the vice captain i expect you in the captains hall at dawn for inspection. Capt #10 Histuguya Toshiro. "

she hissed thinking that hellcat wanted to sink her claws into her man made her jealous and eager to prove she was better for him than any hellcat vice captain. turning him away form the letter she pulls him down on top of her to the floor kissing him as she did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 9 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:14 am

He used his hands to keep himself so he wouldn't crush her but feels her snuggle up against him, kissing against his strong chest. Osaki didn't want him to think of that other woman that she hears him laugh finding some of the kisses ticklish.

"Osaki? What's wrong?" he stopped another giggle but feels her still kissing and touching his chest. However, her fingers move to touch his chest, opening his uniform more to push him back gently and sit on his lap. She lowers to kiss his neck, pressing her body up against him. He blushes feeling her hands grip his uniform while he blushes feeling her move nipping and kissing him neck.

"O..Osaki.." he feels her body pushing up more but she only whines kissing and touching whatever her fingers and hands touch.

"Focus on me, Hayate..not that other woman....." she mutters against his neck still showing him affection.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:19 pm

o-other woman?" he was confused and her jealousy was getting the better of her but he was liking this turn of events form her. she didnt stop wanting him to focus on her only and she felt threatened by their vice captain whom he never met. he had seen her but only forma distance and the only thing he noticed was the split in her uniform. "o-oh i see" he said finally understanding.

she worked harder kissing him and rubbing her body on him as he turned his attention to her. his eyes were still shining with the tickles and the silliness of the situation. he couldnt fault her and he was happy she felt so strongly about him. she pushed his top off his body and was kissing his neck more as his arms wrap around her and he kisses her lips.

her eyes close and she murrs a little feeling his lips against hers and his tongue slowly brushing hers before he pulled back leaving her wanting more of that kiss. "i want you. do you need me to prove it again?" he asks her after the kiss. he knew she did and him asking such an obvious question trigger her even worse.

"yes mmm i want that. prove it. like you proved it before." she said nipping his lip and kissing his chest as her hips grind on his lap. she was right on the lump that was forming from her affection. and she was seriously wanting to make him forget every woman but her. her heat was now twisted and she was acting so seriously he was happy she was so active and pushing him the way she was.

he loved this closeness and returns her kisses. and starts to touch her in return. his hands found her rear and he squeezes her cheeks making her sigh in pleasure. then he gave her a small smack making her jump yelp a little in surprise and her face flushed more. he rubs the area that didnt sting and then he smacked the other butt cheek. her clothes blocked most of it but the intention was clear.

she was being naughty and he liked it. not only that but she was wanting him to focus on her and that was special to him. he was harder now and her surprised bouncing from the soft spanking he gave her
    made her bounce on it getting it harder and thicker.

"youre such a naughty girl and you dont act on it often. why dont you show me just how naughty you are. maybe i havent seen what you can do." she whines hearing that and he was baiting her to lose her composure and follow her lustful loving thoughts to do as she pleases. h was tempting her even as she was wanting him to focus on her hew as tempting her to lose herself to her desires and her needs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:14 pm

"Show you how naughty I am?" she sees him hold her close to smack her rear again, feeling his hand squeeze her. She whines pressing up against him that she feels him holding her close just made him kiss her lips as they share it together. He saw how cute she was but it leaves him feeling her grinding against his bulge and pressing her body up against his chest. her heated panting brushes against his neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:05 pm

" maybe show me how you want to act with me is a better way to say it." he said and smiles as she was getting more heated. it seemed shew as getting a bit shy from his words but maybe she just needed a bit more of a push. he knew she had desires and needs pent up inside of her. things she never does but she wants to. and that was what he was talking about. he wanted her to do what she wanted to do to him or even make him do what she wanted him to do.

"i-its mm not that e-easy with you teasing me like this. you can be confusing at times." she said panting and kissing his skin even more and thinking more about wanting to make him forget about every woman but her. this was her time to shine and she was thinking as fast as she could. what could she do? what did she want to do to him that he hadnt done? questions fly through her mind as she keeps kissing and rubbing his body.

her eyes were half closed and he was rubbing her rear. his spanking had stopped and now his hands were exploring her thighs. strong powerful hands that had rough calloused palms. the cracks in his skin caught on her cloths and she panted shaking her way out of her top and pulling his hands to her waist as her grinding got harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:34 pm

"Even right now, your already dripping but it seems like from how I make you move is helping. You must be aching down here if you are." He keeps moving her hips to hear a gasp that was changed to a moan. He was just enjoying this that he leans in closer, kissing her neck that another moan leaves her. He groans kissing her that she suddenly pulls back to grip his front, pulling him up against her for a deep kiss.

His eyes closed half way feeling her hot wet tongue slip past his tongue as she makes out with him. Her eyes were closed this time but whimpers pushing her body up more against him. She wanted him to only think of her. To see her. No other woman should be on his mind but her. When she breaks the kiss, she panted shaking. "I..w..won't...lose to her. I know s..she's a captain but your mind Hayate..I won't let her take you from me." she hissed that he chuckled finding her cute.

"Such a aggressive little one aren't you?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:47 am

he wouldnt tell her that he wasnt thinking of any other woman. seeing her like this was really heating him up and he returns her kisses with equal intensity. he rubs ahrder and kisses her again after they catch their breath. he was smiling and happy to be with her and she was going her best and it was working.

already he was pulling off her top while she was working the knot on his belt. he always tied it wrong and it was nearly impossible to get undone because it was tight. this time that wasnt an issue as she had rmembered this and used more force.

he whipped hers off and it cracke din the air as he threw it down. both pairs of hands remove pants and they kiss and grind hard against the other wanting more and loving the other. she still was focused and her heated affections made him throb much faster than normal. already he was swollen and she grinds on it with moans coming out of her lips and growls of pleasure form his.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:33 pm

He feels her grinds only made him sit up, kissing her breasts and neck while she did. More of her sweet precious moans slips past her lips. Osaki just keeps grinding her hips, not stopping to prove she was his and his alone. No other woman was going to take him away and she'll prove it. Leaning over him still, her hands move to grip some of the remaining uniform on his own now pushing him down to sit up.

Her breasts hang over his head to lower down now kissing his chest again. He feels her lips touching his skin before she gives a cute look, rubbing against the bulge hidden from her view. She even noticed his blush to give kisses against it now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:19 am

H-hey I thought..." he started and she suspected hum as she kisses the lump more. She had kissed down his body making a real sexy show of it for him. Slowly she pulled it out and it hit her face surprising her with how big it was.

She knew it was big like she wanted but she always seemed to think it was bigger than the time before. She kisses it as it came out and she watches him as he pants and growls a bit in pleasure. He didn't move and was keeping still so she could do as she pleases to him.

He loved to see her acting on her own and loved to see that she was good at what she was doing. He wonders if she practiced or if she just really wanted him to feel good. She started licking him as he throbbed and she knew he was thinking about her and wanting to do his own thing.

She also knew he was letting her do as she wished and maybe she could do anything she wanted to him it was up to her. This was her turn and he made sure to not ruin it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:15 pm

She keeps licking and kissing what she was able to, seeing Hayate being cute. He only blushes heavily to show her looking cuter now. It leaves her feeling more excited that she lowers her head taking his cock in her mouth deep. He hisses feeling that but only grew more excited feeling slick from her own. Her legs rubbed against each other still bobbing her head up and down. He hisses gripping some of her hair while she did this, loving the sensation of her tongue and mouth.

Osaki really wanted him to feel good that she whines, licking against the length to lift her head up swirling against the head. Her breasts pushes up against him while blushing heavily. It just wouldn't stop throbbing against her breasts that she giggled licking her lips to lick against the tip hearing a groan from him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:37 pm

She presses her breasts hard around his member rubbing it hard as she slurps and kisses his tip. He was hissing and groaning in heated oelasure now and she giggles as she looked at him.

She thought he was cute and he was doing his best to keep his hips still for her. He knew he would get the chance to move them and he worked to be patient for that time. He throbbed worse and she knew he was getting close as his grip on her hair got tight
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:18 pm

Her tongue just moved up against the tip even slower that it made her giggle seeing Hayate's reactions. Osaki just lowers her head again still slurping away harder and harder that he twitches leaning his head back. She was pulling and slurping as hard as she can feeling it throbbing wanting to blow but he didn't want to release it too fast.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:06 pm

She must have like this because she was teasing him even more as he throbs worse. He tried to warn her but she wouldn't let him say anything. His heaviest groan yet was accompanied but his load hitting her face and some spilling into her mouth.

She didn't seem to mind licking it up as she trills and let pit soft crooning noises to show her pleasure. She cleaned up nice and sucked him dry with a loud slurp before licking him clean. She tried to ignore his groans of heated pleasure but couldn't as they turn her on more. She wanted more of him and she smiles pushing her head hard and taking his swollen throbbing member I to her mouth to suck it.

He groans and seeing her face he guessed she wanted more even if he was trying to save some effort for her later. She wanted it all now and made sure to slurp and suck him off good until his next load filled her mouth. He tried to hold it back and warn her both times and she ignored it and now tjos was the result.

She sucked him dry again panting and burning much hotter as her face rests against his throbbing member. "Cmon love. I know you like it you came so much and I want more... so much more from you" She said to him sitting up and spreading her legs.

His eyes got wide seeing how wet she was and he guessed she must have cum at some point. He couldn't knkw when since she had distracted him from everything except her efforts to pleasure him. She panted a little with smile on her face "f-finally I can have you inside me. Haa don't you want that too hayate? I wannt feel my undies wrap around your cock while you pound me into next week. " She said as she settled on his hips and grinds hard on his length letting her folds spread around d his thickness as she grinds up and down.

She didn't push it ibside but it may as well have been. She was thirsty for his cock and her insides were demanding more. He groans out as she moans feeling the contact between their sexes as she presses her weight on him. All this was to get him big and hard for her. She remembered every time he took her and the times she tried to satisfy her needs for him when he wasn't there.

All the time alone wishing he was there was forgotten as they shared these moments together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:16 pm

He panted heavily feeling the warmth from her clothed cloth seeing how lewd she was. It was drenched wet and she only shivers feeling it twitch. "Mmmmmmm..O..Osaki..." he tries to speak but she pushes her breasts against his face while giggling.

"I can feel your length rubbing against me so much. It's even rubbing against my swollen clit. Can't you feel me mmmmm dripping for you? You've done this to me and now I can't....ahhh control myself for much longer. Aching and whimpering for your cock. Punishing me like a good lover shoulder~" she held his head where it was before holding him close. He falls back feeling her on top to grind even harder against him. He twitches gripping her ass as she whines from the squeezing.

"Y..yes feel my ass. Squeeze it to your heart's content. I wanna be sure you f..feel good..please f..feel good.." she gasps out still grinding her body against his own. He panted loving this feeling that his cock was swelling with more heat and blood, wanting to pound into her as she was still moving.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:41 am

"Haa so mmm naughty. Do you want it so badly that your losing control?" He asks just to make sure that's what shebwas saying and she was panting harder as her nub starts to sting from the friction. She tried to answer but he gave her a good spank making her yelp and grind her hips harder.

He felt her get wetter and grind harder so he spanked her again. "Such a bad girl you are, getting me this heated because you got jealous. *another spank accompanied by one of her moans* Your pussy is practically begging for me to push inside" He said as his hands trail up her back and around to her sides. She loved his touch caressing her body and she leans into his hands wanting more of his touch.

"I can't help it. Mmmm you haa do this to me. I get so scared. You will leave me. Haa please stop teasing fuck me or I'll keep going until you snap and break me." She said panting and moaning from everything. Her hips keep moving and his hands squeeze her breasts hard. His thumps mess with her nipples making her feel even more.

"Aaahh~ wh-what are mmm you doing? Not my mmmmm~" she said as he twisted her nipples hard and she came hard. He was still on his back and her cum leaks out of her and her hips stop. One hand remains with one of her breasts and the other slips between her legs to mess with her clit. He rubbed it and pressed it then pinched it all trying to make her cum and lose herself.

He was thinking he was doing a good job with this as she moans worse then louder as her clit was played with. Her hips were shaking rubbing her pussy faster on his hot throbbing length. Then she noticed that he had been very patient with her desires and now he was wanting to push inside.

Her hips move in reflex from him messing with her nipple and clit then he sits up a little to suck her free breast.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:09 pm

She cries out happily feeling him do just that, pressing up against him still grinding her hips. She panted softly still feeling this, hearing the muffled groans coming out of his lips while squeezing her. "S..so good~ Your too n..naughty to do t..this t..to me~" she gasps in and out feeling her body teased like this that she feels him only struggle even more. He keeps playing with her more that he pinches her clit again making her arch her back, tongue hanging out slightly while shaking.

He keeps forcing her hips to move or grind against him wanting to see more of her cute reactions. It was way too cute that he was already growing hard excited. He sees her nipples still harden from the affections that he pulls on one while seeing her crying out even more. The pleasure just getting worse and worse to make her cry out. He still grips the back of the uniform that he wanted to rip it off and punish her. However, he still keeps holding her tight that he lets her breast go to pull her head down deeply kissing her. She twitches feeling his tongue rub against hers, whimpering as he was shaking making sure to kiss her as deep as he could.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:03 pm

Kissing her more he swirls his tongue against hers slowly pushing as deep as he could as she enjoys the kiss. He smiled and broke the kiss panting and holding his head against hers. She kisses him again am she kisses her making out more.

His hips move his length against her and he switches hands playing with her body while kissing her. He was hoping she was getting really heated and dazed. She loved this and he could tell she was happy. He never considered that being with him made her happy and it made him feel something he rarely felt. Self dignity. The simple fact that she accepted him made him feel like everything was okay.

He worked to help her share in this feeling and pleasure her every way she wants.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:56 pm

More of the kisses were given that she slowly kept nipping and kissing more of his bottom lip that he grips her rear hearing a startled gasp. Osaki was about to speak only to feel his lips pressed against her neck. She whines loving the feeling that she slowly grips his hair to kiss him once more. It was burning against them that she pushes her hips down feeling the bulge twitching against her hidden folds.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:17 am

"Haa. If you want this so bad" on the word this he pushed it against her folds ignoring her cloths and pushing hard so she could feel it clearly. "Then why don't you just take it. It's throbbing for you. It wants to be inside you. It wants to fuck your wet tight pussy. " He said grinding when it will make the most emphasis on his words and impact on her.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:39 pm

She blushes from how he said this but it leaves her gasping shaking in his hold due to the stupid cloth being in the way. Osaki feels him kiss her neck still pressing up against his body that he only keeps grinding against her as she shakes, looking up at the ceiling dazed out of her mind. "I..I wa...want i..it..I want it...." she whines begging for him that Hayate smiled still kissing her shoulder that he hisses feeling some dampness from the clothing she wears.

"Even now you feel like your going to cum...such a naughty little thing you are.." he moves back to kiss her lips as she was shivering feeling his tongue swirling against her own while doing so. She happily kisses him back shivering and moaning wanting to feel more.

"P...please Hayate..please st..stop t..teasing m..meeeeeee..I need it inside..w..want to be as one with you...s..so come on and give it to m.me.." she begins swaying her hips only for him to keep her still already spanking her harder that hisses leave her lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:48 pm

Knowing he got her he strips her uniform off leaving her bare. She was wet and her folds were quivering in need. She wasn't playing. She really needed him. He pushes his length against her bare wet folds letting her feel it throbbing against her pussy.

"H-h hurry AHH inside Mmm put it IINNN~" She says as he grinds hard. He grinds only a few times letting her feel its length and girth. As she said "in" He slammed inside pushing all the way through and overstuffed her. Everything went blank to her except the hard sting inside her as she felt too much pressure on her walls. Her mind came back to her as a sudden tug inside, from him pulling out to thrust in again, brought her senses back.

Then another sharp thrust then another and sound returned and she faintly hears his groan as he thrusts again. Slowly as her body gets used to him again her senses return.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:30 pm

He panted already feeling her tightness around his cock, gripping her waist as he takes her again. Even with his strength, he hears her soft whines and purrs. The feeling of being full again by her powerful lover only makes her wrap both arms around his shoulders. Her eyes were half way open with the hint of pink seen on her face. He looks seeing her heated expression with tears forming around her eyes from how good he felt.

"F..Finallyyyyyy...a..after so long, your in..inside of me again. It's so good to be f..full again." she panted as he keeps slamming his hips up and forces her hips down. The wet loud squish only made her twitch on his lap when he was taking her deeply but hard. He even groans hissing in pleasure as he did so.

"Such a tight...fit. So good around me.." he chuckled watching her body bounce from the strength he used to make her feel good. "Does it feel good for you too, Osaki?" he teases reaching with one hand to squeeze her breast while watching her bouncing slowly. Hearing the wet claps of their skin only turns him on even more.

"Haaaa.....hhaaa..y..yes..I l..love it..I love feeling your cock d..deep inside of me...it feels so good being full after s..so long..way too long..." she reaches to hold his hand on her breast still bouncing to meet his thrusts while he groans feeling her tightening.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:45 pm

He squeezes her breast hard still thrusting and he kisses her neck. He was really heated and giving her more as she bounces harder and faster. He loved how much she liked it and her louder moans were encouraging him the thrusts even harder.

She rode him hard and called out her pleasure while he responded he was amazed she was this good not remembering it being this good and he guessed after a while it got better.

"You're mmm so tight and going so hard are you mm sure you want more?" He asks hearing her calling out for more.

"Yes haa more I can take it love it feels so good give me everything I want to be your everything." She says in a half daze as his restraint made his thrusts harder or softer and changing. He let out a huff and thrusts faster and harder as his hips and pace stabilize.

She moans out worse as he went all out thrusting up I to her. His heavy panting and dripping sweat show her how hard he was working and her insides were taking it all and getting weaker and weaker.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:17 pm

She kept crying out loving this roughness but he only was growing more aroused thanks to it. Seeing how lost she was only made Hayate just slam her hips down, earning a scream from her. Breasts gripped again while feeling her just bouncing even harder on his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:01 pm

Hayates hips were getting stronger as they stabilize and she felt him at his peak and working to maximize her pleasure. He would swirl his hips and squeeze her breasts tight together and slurp both nipples. Her moans were louder and she was burning up inside loving how he felt to be inside her once more.

All memory if the last few hours had faded and it was as if they had always been together like this. She moans put her pleasure as deep throaty purrs roll from her panting lips and hissing as he hit a sweet spot. Her hips roll taking him and her body was dripping in her heat. He was groaning out as she felt extremely tight to him and her shock walls were as tight as she could make them trying to give him her everything.

His tongue swirls figure eights around both nipples making sure to kiss each before moving on to the other. He loved to play with them and he loved how she always got louder or tighter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:31 am