Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 8 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:58 pm

"Just look at how much it throbs..does it really feel that good for you?" she whispered softly but Osaki's chest was near his cock that Hayate sees her leaning down to lick the tip. He groans feeling this then suddenly moans when she swallows his cock fully down. His hand grips some of her hair but feels her bobbing her head up and down while whimpering. Her mouth felt hot but tight at the same time that he was moaning bucking up into her throat.

She did chock a little but pushes her head down even more wanting him to enjoy and do more. He was thrusting into her mouth hearing her whimpers as he did so. He panted still holding her head while she slurps loudly gripping the bed under her hands. "O..Oksai...geez, your sucking me harder than normal. What is Nrrrmm!!" he felt her push him down still holding her head down still feeling his cock throbbing worse in her throat.

She feels him throbbing more and more that he groans out loudly to hold her head down feeling her twitching as he came heavily in her throat and mouth. She felt her own pussy squirting behind her as she gulps his cum down with eyes closed. He panted holding her head down but he lets her hair go that she slowly pulls her head up to let it go with a pop. Her tongue hanging out showing some of his cum lingering on it. He panted seeing her close her lips gulping it down that she panted after doing so.

"S..so thick..it's really hot and thick, Hayate. You really must have been holding back so much~" she whispered but her pussy was twitching feeling her orgasm after a while ago. "Your really more stronger now..it's like you changed to someone that's more powerful than the last time...what did you do?" she asked.

"I..I don't.." he panted still trying to talk but sees her squirming on her lap still panting heavily looking more inviting that he grips the bed seeing her losing it. Her pussy was drenched and aching for something or him to use that power on her body.

"You don't? Come on....I know you felt it..being nice and wet..r..right?" she asked softly feeling her hand moving down to press against her pussy hearing a squish. She gasped feeling how hot it was as she begins stroking herself moaning softly.

"It's even wetter now......my poor pussy begging for some relief..." she moans softly to sit back but kept stroking herself that she knew he was watching her touching herself. Right away, he was blushing worse seeing it dripping under her on the bed. The sheets getting wetter and drenched thanks to her. Her moans were soft and loud while reaching with one hand to squeeze her breast while panting.

"*Moaning* So good....my body feels so good and hot.....it aches so much....It's aching for you, Hayate. It's clenching on air..t..thinking of you being inside of me again.......after so long.." she panted still stroking herself to push her fingers in making her squirt. She cries out loudly still shaking where she sat to start thrusting them in and out while moaning. Her eyes were closed, begging and calling his name as Hayate blushes paralyzed from what he was seeing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 8 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:12 am

Looking at her he saw everything. He wasn't sure what to do. At first she was begging him to stop now she couldn't get enough. Was he really that much stronger? He wasn't aware he had grown at all because everything felt the same as before. Sure enough he was stronger and she asked him how he did it and his only answer was he fought stronger hollows than normal hollows.

Seeing her wanting more and cumming from how sensitive she was he pulled her fingers out of her and licked them. She was really heated and wet to make this kind of mess and he took her thighs in his hands and parted them harshly. She quivers feeling him looking at her exposed place and seeing how it was closing on the air and dripping wet with her desire. She wanted him this badly so why was she resisting so badly. Was she really just afraid to get caught or was she nervous about loving him again.

That nervousness seemed to be gone drowned in her lust. She whines as his throbbing tip presses her folds and he rubs against her pussy a little before pushing inside. Either he was bigger than before or she was drawn tight from not having anyone else but him or some mix of both. No matter how you look at it she cries out as he pushes his length all the way inside of her in a single swift thrust. There was a loud wet squish and she squirms out suddenly stuffed with his cock.

The intensity of how strong he had become and the feeling of suddenly being stuffed by what she desired made some last remnant of self control leave her and she snapped. Her quivering lewd pussy was dripping around his cock even as it and her womb were both stretched out to fit him. She panted feeling him sliding out of her womb and pussy so only the tip was inside then thrusting again and starting a heavy slow pace.

"So mmm tight. It's like we never done this before." He said as she moans loudly and her hips buck hard, jolting from the sensation of his cock hitting her deep spot. He knew where she liked it most and was already pounding her pussy with his cock as she moans and cums hard from the first several minutes. "And you're mmm so wet that it's almost easy to push all the way inside. " easy? Easy! This was easy for him? She was struggling to keep her self control and he says this overheating pleasure was easy.

Hearing this she moans worse. If this much was him going easy then surely him going harder would feel better being stronger wouldn't it? Already he was fucking her pussy harder than ever before and he was only just starting at what he called an easy pace. To her body she remembered hollows trying to kill her not being this strong and hurting her. She didn't care. Her love was back and inside of her once more and he had surprised her by growing stronger than anyone she had met except the captains.

He was being as gentle as he could and still was too much and his hips thrust his cock into her pussy at a steady pace. She was getting used to this and moaning out more as she starts to move her hips to add her pressure to the mix. He groans and starts thrusting harder. Wet slaps sound from between them slow and rhythmic and she took it all wanting more and not caring if it hurt her. She felt how pent up he was and still holding back. She didn't want him to hold back even if he broke her, to her that would be bliss, she wanted him to show her how powerful he was since 0ower attracted her as much as kindness and love attracted her.

She gasps out wrapping her arms around his arms unable to embrace his powerful shoulders because he was holding her down and thrusting into her. She was getting more used to this and as her hips buck, more from her will than her reflexes, he noticed the heat in her eyes and longing in her gaze as she pants out her desire to feel more of him and to tell him to stop holding back.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:02 pm

Feeling him pull her fingers out made Osaki whine trying to push them back in but twitches as they got licked by Hayate. She tries to move them down but gasped feeling his harsh grip on her thighs. Her eyes were dazed looking up at him then away as she was exposed to him. Her wet drenched hole aching for him as it leaves a wet mess behind.

She shakes feeling his length rubbing against her folds making her weakly whine in pleasure. That changed when feeling him hold her still to arch her back crying out. He was bigger! It stretched her so much she was cumming by mistake while ripping the sheets. She was drooling feeling herself so full but whines feeling his length pull out just leaving the tip. Then a gasps leave her when he thrusts into her once more. Now she felt her body move by the heavy slow pace he did as she whines purring.

"D..don't say it that way..i..It's not that tig..ahhhh~" she closes her eyes feeling him moving deeper inside of her. She was trying to stay focused but she screams out moaning deeply when she came again for the second time. He seriously was something else even if he says it that way. She just lowers her head into the pillow trying to calm down from the pleasure. She still felt him pushing in deep but keeps moving her hips to meet his thrusts. It felt way too good that she was holding him down tightly while he keeps thrusting into her deeply gripping the sheets over her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:08 am

"Haa but you are mmm it feels like you're clamping down on me even as I pull out to push in." He said to her still thrusting. Her grip slips above her head and she tries again only to have her grip slip again. Her body bounced hard from his thrusts and he groans out throbbing worse. She really was that tight to him. He didn't mention it again but it was hard to ignore.

She tried to relax her body but feeling as strongly as she did she couldn't and his thrusts were only getting stronger and more intense. She moans out more and rips the sheets trying to grip something to give her some stability. Her body was bouncing from the thrusts and he was seriously going at it hard. His breathing was heavier now. Groans leave his lips and she knew he was getting serious. She gripped him tightly and was surprised with how stable he was. He was focused on pleasuring her and giving her more and more.

His hips thrust and swirl working out her insides and stretching her worse. He was really starting to go all out and her grip tightens trying to keep her head .
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:07 pm

Feeling this, Osaki threw her head back crying out in her lost world of pleasure. Feeling only him and her as he keeps thrusting into her worse. His thrusts gotten more stronger and it leaves him feeling more heated in arousal. Her wetness runs down her thighs still feeling him thrust into her and pulls her back. Hayate moans still gripping her waist that she screams being lost thanks to him.

"Your getting mfffmm even tighter now. It's so cute to see you this heated.." he whispered but groans feeling her tightening around him again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:02 pm

He gave her everything and his swirling thrusting hips keep slamming him all the way inside of her. He was losing it feeling her focus on him and feeling her tighter. She was slick and tight screaming out in her lust as he thrusts and swirls his hips even more.

Her hips were bucking hard against his thrusts wanting more and more of him as she pushes against his grip. He only thrusts more moaning out from how good she was making him feel and she hears him pantingn out in his pleasure. He was burning up and she could feel his thrusts reflecting how heated he was.

He presses in on her trembling form and kisses and bites against her neck letting her hands go free as his hands trail down her arms to her sides. He was massaging her all over now and still thrusting his hips as hard as he could for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:18 pm

The bites and kisses were leaving hickeys and marks on her skin, earning shivering and moans from her. Hayate could see just how aroused Osaki is from what he is doing. He kept pounding his hips down hearing each wet push against her. It felt rather hot and she only whines loving the pleasure even worse now. He could hear the loud gasps and moans leaving her lips as he noticed her trying to be quiet. He wouldn't allow it to slam down into her again.

She screams out leaning her head back twitching. The tip was pounding against her womb opening as Oksai moans out even worse with dazed out eyes. Her face was flushed red drooling just a little. He panted still moving his hips to hold her tightly against his neck. "You feel...even tighter this way. Your body won't let me go and yet..this wet pussy is only sucking me in more~" he panted with his hands tightening in her hair still slamming into her with more of his power. She cries out drooling but even now, she felt the raw power of his strength flowing out that it only turns her on more.

He keeps on slamming into her that she screams out feeling her pussy dripping or almost squirting. He just used his body to push her down more into the bed while watching her lost expression. Was he really this powerful to make her lose control like this? Was feeling him inside of her that powerful?

"*Panting* Oksai....are you.." He tries to speak but sees her crying out even worse drooling.

"G..good..your going so rough with m..me..I w..want you to show no mercy to me. Fuck me like your punishing me please..I w..want it deeper...please.." she speaks in broken words but her hips only keeps bucking against him. This pleasure was hot and she only grips the pillow feeling her legs forced apart even more. She yelps feeling his grunts while pounding away, his balls slapping against her pussy. She leans her head back into the pillow feeling his rough treatment but he had sat up slightly, gripping her breasts that made her whine again.

He panted worse lowering down to slurp on her nipples hard, making a weak moan leave her. Even her breasts and nipples felt hot from everything he did to her. She wasn't stopping him now but only grew more and more lost to the heated desires of their lust.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:43 pm

he squeezes ehr rbeasts tightly thrusting into her womba nd slurping her nipples hard. his tongue flicked her nipples then swirled before he slurped again and switched to the next one. his hips pound away and she feels him still giving her more of his pleasure feeling her giving him everything she had. she was loving ever moment and savoring every sensation she felt. he wasnt kidding about her trying to suck him inside of her and he groan out as her soaked pussy grips his cock making him feel her strength and determination to pleasure him as much as she felt.

"so mmm sexy and adorable. i just want more." he said to her bucking as hard and deep as he can as wet slaps hit their ears. her wet pussy was being pounded by his cock and her womb was no exception. his heavy thruasts were ramming hard against her and the wet spals nealry sting her skin and clit. the heavy groans he lets out also hit her ears and she arches her back lost to her pleasure as he throbbed inside ehr womba nd he sweetly bites her nipples one at a time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:32 pm

She arches her back again when her nipple got bit on. He really was wishing to show all the love he wanted to give her. After so long, Hayate was seeing her reactions thanks to it. Blushing heavily in pleasure, he panted still pushing up against her that she screams out drooling again. The pleasure doubled now and he was just getting stronger and stronger.

"Haaa..haaa..s..so rough. Your really rough.." she whines feeling her breasts pulled on to have Hayate kiss in between her breasts. His hips only moves in circles to make her feel better. However, her wetness still came out that the tip was still rubbing against her womb opening.

"Even here..your soaking wet pussy is soaking everything. I can feel the womb just trying to open for me.." he sits up slightly to try pushing past the tight opening. Right away, she twitches feeling him trying that she reaches up with one hand. Trying to stop him but her eyes was dazed with tongue hanging out. This lust was strong but he held her wrists down looking at her. His tip was pushing hard up against her womb opening before he pulls out.

She gasps seeing his cock drenched in her wetness and some of his cum. Osaki parted her kissable lips trying to speak till he slams down roughly inside right past the womb. She screams out drooling to even rip the pillow. The feathers spreading around to see him grip her waist groaning in pleasure. She panted twitching from the rough feeling that she grips some of his hair to look at him.

"H..Hayte..Hayate...s..so good..your pounding right into my womb...your thick monster cock is going to ruin me if you keep being rough with me.." she warned but he didn't stop. They just loved being full by the man she loved.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:41 pm

her pussy was fucked into a cumming mess, and her womb was quickly being pounded, streched by the strength she craved. his hips dotn stop and he groans out heavily as her womb was unstable. he keeps her pinned and his scent sinks into her. their mignling scent and the flurry of feathers in the grove set up quite the sight as she calls out to him begging for more and he responds with an extra hard thrust and a serious swirl of his hips.

"youre stuffed full and mmm still wanting more. i love it when youre like this its so hot. you get so adorable and i cant stop mmm thinking haa about how precious you are to me." he said panting out in her ear and he decided to give her a bit of a thrill. "easy love haaa promise you will mmm like this i dont want to upset you." he siad panting out in his heated lust befor taking her wrists and pulling her up as he sat back.

suddenly she felt her weight stabbing his cock all the way inside of her once more only to be me by his strongest thrust then another as he took this more seriously. she was bent unable to support herself as she bounced on his hips. she wasnt bouncing because she could, becuase her legs were split wide and she couldnt move her hips without cumming worse, she was bouncing from how hard he was fucking her womba s he thrusts up into her.

he still held her wrists tightly holding her up over him as she rode his jackhammer thrusts stabbing up into her as she landed down on his cumslicked throbbing cock. her breasts were bouncing and slapping on her sweaty skin and she was letting out broken cries the shadow of her screams of lust from before. she was drooling more and her pussy dripped thick mixed cum that trickles slowly down his length.

she leans over him taking all this and arching her back as her belly inside starts to sting and melt inot pleasure like her pussy was now melted. her womb was just as beaten as her poor bruise pussy and he wa still going at it as she moans and cries out weaker and weaker as her mins was slowly drowning in her pleasure. her glossed eyes glitter with her feelings. slick sweat soaked hair clung to her sweaty skin gettign tangled and roughed. her wrists were red from his grip and she felt her womb snap and her lust completely consumed her.

her orgasm drenched his waist thighs and the bed below them as she broke and went limp. even with her broken and completely at his mercy he still wasnt done with her. he seeing and feeling her orgasm thrusts worse to feel her womb suddenly clenched hard before she snapped and they both cum hard with her cum squirting all over. making the mess. now his thrusts were slow as she twitched and gasps for air trying to gather her thoughts.

he didnt give her time. he turned her around and stood up staying buried deep isnide her womb she gasps out and clings to him wrapping her arms around his powerful shoulders as her twitchign hips try to move. it was celar she was completley lost. he draped one of the blankets against the tree before pushing her back against it. it didnt hold her weight he was in his arms nand as he presses his chest against hers he kisses her panting lips.

his kiss started with taking her tongue that was hanging otu in his lips and lightly sucking on it then he pulls it into his mouth swirling his tongoue around the tip of hers as his lips met hers. her glossy eyes still had signs of life int hem and she felt and was aware of everythign he did to her. she returns her kiss weakly and feels him pressing mroe against her before starting to resume his heavy fucking of her womb. she moans out muffled by his kiss and she grips his skin tightly scratchign him as he fucked her against the blanket covered tree. their cum runs down his legs and her butt getting on the blanket as her insides leak and make wet sloppy noises.

neither of them were hiding their love for eachother and he knew what he was doing. his kiss intensified as he pushes his tongue past her lips swirling around her own tongue. his lips massage hers still and his tbrobbing swollen cock was stuffing her punished insides. she would take tiem to recover afte rthis maybe a couple days of limping and soreness but that didnt matter to her. because he was throbbing and swelling worse once more.

"oh god hes gonna cum again if he does i wont be able to take anymore. im so full and he still wont stop. my poor pussy and womb were seriously punishe dby him and hes gonna finish me off while im comletely lost.... no.. please... dont cum yet.... ill... ILL. CUUUM~!!!!" she cries out falling limp once more as her mind completely broke and she passed out. before she passed out he came ahrd stuffign her full then falls back onto the matress with her landing on him. she was so out of it ehr body didnt even twitch from wha teh did to her.

he panted dazed and losst unable to move as he gave her everything. she recovered first and saw him beneath her and his cock swollen red and sensitive against her wrinkled pussy folds. the mess they made was incredible pillow shards and feathers everywhere torn plankes and the matress was soaked and torn. she had recovered first and still her mind was full of lustful thoughts and desires.

it didnt matter that she was used up only several minutes ago it didnt matter that he was sleeping. here was his cock beneath her and against her borken pussy. she still wanted more of his cum and to give him more pleasure. she was still weak and she could move again. slowly as if every movement cuased her a twitch of pain and a rush of pleasure as her sore insides rub against themselves. she slides down to his cock and licks it. it was throbbing in its overheat and she licks the cum off it savroing the flavor as she moved slowly.

soft purs and crooning sounds of plkeasure leave her as she licks and kisses his cock clean then she kisses his tip and sucks it. there was the taste of his cum and she quixkly sucks the cum out of him and doesnt stop even when it was empty. she took it into her mouth gettign most of itto ther throat and she slurped it as her eyes roll in pleasure and desire.

she slurps noisily and rubs it wanting mroe fo his cum and she take shim down her throat and cokes a lttle. he stirrs a bit then opens his eyes feeling motion. then he groans as the pleasur eshe was gving him hit him al at once and he throbbd harder making her gasp as it was in her throat. she chokes on it and it slips out and she coughs harshly before slurping it sloppily again. she knew he was awake again and he wa dazed.

she sucked and slurped as it throbbbed more and thicker, his deep groans and hisses were due to him being oversensitive like sh was hwn he fucked her and he purst in he rmouth filling he rmouth up. she gulps it down slurping his cock dry and rubbing it harder wanting more of his cum.

"more haa more my love. its so good inside i can feel it swimming inside me." she said in her daze and he panted as his hand found her messy hair and he grips it letting ehr have her desire of him in any way she pleased.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:41 am

His eyes were glazed over, seeing her still licking his cock clean with her hot wet tongue. She pulls off his cock once more to move lower. He hisses feeling that wicked tongue move from his balls and moving up slowly against the swollen throbbing length. He moans from the sensation but saw her still wanting to please him.

"It's s..so tasty..so hard and throbbing too...I don't know why I get n..nervous but I really have dreams of you destorying my d..dirty pussy with this monster of yours. Even with your strength....I wanna be drenched in your scent, Hayate. Please..I..I wanna be coated in it so others will know I only belong to you. I'm only yours Hayate~" she speaks in a weak tone but he blushes hearing this.

"O..Osaki..I.." that's when he twitches, feeling her swallow his more bigger cock in her mouth to loudly slurp on it. Her drool spreading over it while she moves her hands to cup his balls. However, her hand glows green to start healing him of energy while she did only a little for herself. She loved being pounded into the bed and broken over and over by him. He shakes feeling the healing that veins started showing on his cock, making it throb with the pulse of his heartbeat. It swelled up even more in her mouth as she keeps slurping harder wanting more of his cum.

"E..easy Osaki..It's getting tighter in your throat. I don't wanna hurt you...hgggg..." he opens his eyes looking at her but blushes harder seeing. She didn't even hear him but just keeps her head down, tightening around him using her throat. His hand was shaking as it grips her hair but she was dazed sucking him more in need of his cum.

'It's fine..I don't care. I want this..I w..want you to fill me with every drop of cum. I wanna b..be full...besides, we been apart for so long..don't you wanna let loose fully? Using my wet hot pussy for your hungry lust?' she speaks to him in his mind and even moves one of her hands to grab his other one, moving his hand to press against her already dripping wet folds. He tenses feeling it hot but oozing with whatever cum he pumped into her dripping out on his fingers.

'See how wet and hot it f..feels? My pussy is still wanting you to play with it. I w..wanna be sure your happy, Hayate. I've missed you...I even fingered myself during the times you were gone. Missing your scent...your love..I missed it that I would be cumming just by my fingers and thinking about you..' suddenly she pushes her head down even more that her nose touches his lower stomach. He groans loudly bucking into her throat but his cock squirts cum down her throat as she twitches started to gulp it down loudly. He panted with tongue hanging out while she did this, shaking from her own pussy even cumming along side him too.

She shakes feeling the cum now in her stomach but keeps going to lick against his cock again. She already feels hotter now while sucking him off harder as he groans feeling her mouth. It just made her feel her pussy wetter as he was stroking against it. He panted still licking him then sucks him off again. She didn't care if it swells up even more that it made her keep bobbing her head up and down wishing for him to feel even more better. This was hot to see her sucking him off that she only whines to keep moving her head down while he was feeling her dripping again.

His fingers were drenched and she already was feeling her body shaking wanting more of his touches. Her face still flushed red while still slurping and moving her head. Already feeling his cock now even bigger and throbbing even more as she was still healing him to recover. She was becoming addicted to doing this to him and she wanted to just make him feel good no matter what. She whines cooing and just keeping her head moving even slower to make him feel everything.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:02 pm

his figners move deeper and rub her pussy hard. he made sure to use his free hand to rub her body anywhere he could reach. his fingeers keep passing over her nerve as he rubbed and he was ocused on giving her as much as he could. she was cumming from his touches and he noticed that. he was careful to keep his fingers moving and pushing deeper then rub her clit before pushing deep again.

she was making soft noises of her pleasure and he loved how she sounded as his massage was burning her worse. he was throbbing still and she was licking him wanting more and more of him. panting out he had to slow his hands but she whines and wiggles her hips wanting his fingers or anything inside her that was him.

he panted out and gulped before liftiing her hips and putting her pussy on his face to lick her deeply so she couldt still suck him off. she was focused on that and he idnt want to break her consentration too badly. she gasps and slurps his cock as she turns to see what he was doing as he lifted her hips. she moans out feeling his tongue rubbing where his fingers were and she rocked her hips on his face as her pleasure grew rapidly.

his tongue pushes inside swirls and wiggles inside of her as he moves it every way he knew how as he tried to return some of the pleasure she gave him. she returns to his cock licking it and kissing it as she moans and makes lighter noises. his hands now rub her body on both sides. with both hands he was touching her twices as much in twice as amny places as he made sure to touch and rub everywhere eh could reach with his fingers.

he paid special attention to her reactions to learn her pleasure spots and he lingers longer in these places. he was tonguing and kissing her pussy in his mind giving her a break from his cock but in her mind just giving her more and giving her what he thinks she wants him to do. his guesses have been right so far and as her wiggling hips bouncing breasts and slurping lips were all like music to his ears. she returned to his tip and started to bob her head faster and keep taking him as deep down her throat as before.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:09 am

He twitches feeling her take him in her mouth again, gripping her ass tight while slurping loudly. He groans feeling more wetness running down his tongue while eating her out. Both her and him were lost to each other that she was slurping heavily gripping his balls wanting him to cum. He groans bucking his hips but she only whines loving that feeling. He was so mean to tease her but she wanted to feel more and more that it leaves her grinding into his face.

She whimpers still slurping harder but it was throbbing again, already feeling her pussy closing around his tongue and twitching as well. He even move his tongue to pull out panting heavily to suck on the clit. Right away, she twitches hard about to sit up but he holds her hips down sucking worse on the little pebble. she was seriously sensitive if he licked and sucked on this pebble so he'll keep this in mind.

Because he was going to do this, she still focused on slurping that he feels his cock throbbing and increase in size. She was burning worse but it leaves him burning for more. Her pussy was hungry for more that he was quickening his pleasure to hear her quickening her bobbing that he lets her clit go moaning as he thrusts into her throat hard. She didn't mind feeling that, wanting him to cum hard again. Quickening his thrusts, he thrusts up as hard as he could cumming hard in her throat. She gulps it down feeling the new load of cum spilling in her throat but she keeps her head down while he panted still feeling her pussy dripping on his face as she was closing her throat around him to pull her head back panting. Some of his cum drips down her tongue on the tip moaning as it was hotter than normal. She licked her lips from the feeling but sees his cock twitching to still become hard.

"......" 'Even after cumming, it's hard again. It's just making more and more....' she thought in her mind to stroke his wet slick cock again, hearing a groan from him. Her breathing was heavy watching it twitch from her hand that he groans seeing her licking the tip with her tongue while pumping him. 'Please more...I want more of your cum..more of your lust..use my body to make yourself feel good, Hayate. Please~' she didn't slow down with her breasts touching against his cock. Her face was flushed red but her tongue was circling around the tip while hearing his groans mixed with moans while she did this. He rests his hands on her rear again seeing her pussy almost tempting him again. Seeing how it closes on air hungry for him but she was whimpering loving how he was just throbbing in her hands.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:15 pm

almost as if he could hear her thoughts he sat up which upset the balance she had and she spilled over his lap on the bed. she stopped herself only to find her on her back with him over her kissing her neck. his hard heated tip was against her folds and he was grinding against it a little hard. he made sure she felt his whole length rubbing her before pushing inside her pussy once more.

his thrusts were much harder than her throat and the same as before. heavy fast with wet slaps as his hips meet hers. she threw her head back moaning out worse as he fucked her again. this time she was laid back with her arms resting above her head. her legs were wrapped tightly around him to keep him inside of her as much as possible. she tried to relax but it felt so good she couldnt stay still. her pleasure was making her squirm and arch her back as his cock pounded her womb once more.

this made it hard for him to pull back and keeps his hips close. she loved feeling him inside her and knew he was seriously doing his best to care for her needs. his heavy groans hit her ears and his heated cock throbs inside of her deepest spot. her grip on him with her legs got tighter and her toes curled as he was going all out once more.

his kisses move to her lips and they make out heavily while he has his way with her and one hand of his slides to mess with her nub and the other keeps his balance on the bed next to her hand. his focus was on her and she felt everything he gave her more intense than before.

they were both a bit more sensitive to eachother now and lost to their heat as he just didnt stop and she didnt want him to. her love was really giving her a serious fucking and more letting her have her own way with him and not punishing her for it. she took all his thrusts and moans more and more weakly as her mind slips and starts to crack again.

his was a haze of emotion sensation and impulse with vivid detail of her body and how she was reacting. he was doing his best to learn the ways she liked best to give them to her. heavier deeper groans pass from him and her moans were weaker, and her breath was coming out in short, ragged cries and gasps for air
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:14 pm

She tries saying something else but her body twitches feeling him still thrusting down into her deeper and deeper. His hands gripping her wrists as Oksai screams out pushing her chest up against him again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:11 pm

feeling her back archa s much as it did surprised him as much as hearing that she had been thinking about him all these years and pleasuring herself with those thoughts. was he dangeorus to her? did he do this to her? he begins to think and he slows a little. that moment of hesitation was her moment.

she pushed up hard and pinned him down panting and amazed that it worked. she sat on top of him and his thrusts had stopped while she pushed him onto his back. she panted and keeps him pinned as her own hips move on him now. she arches her back again giving him a better veiw of her and bounces herself heavily as she her body took his cock deep inside her. he groans out and doesnt thrust letting her feel wha she was doing as she nearly loses herself to it.

she bounced and slammed herself on him harder and harder circlign her hips when she could and he was losing it. he was ripping the matress with his grip teying to keep his hips still and enjoy what she was doing to him. panting and groaning they both were getting even mroe heated as he thrusts hard up into her just as hard as he had been.

the stabbing pleasure hit her deepest spot and she rode him harder and aster lovinghow his hips were pushing him up into her as she slammed down. the spiike of pleasure she felt was getting wild and his hips crashing on hers made them both feel even more pelasure form eachother and he reaches up to help keep her steady as she cut loose.

she was going all out with her hair flying and ber breasts and body jiggling. her insides were taking all of it wanting more and he was giving her more. heated sweat forms on them both and dripps off them his muscled arms reach up and keep her seatdy while rubbing all over her body where he could reach.

she moans out worse and leans over him buckign her hips down on him. he was moaning out to her loving everymoment and savoring the precious feelings they shared. his heat was gettign otu of control and she was loving to see him hesitate before making a bigger move on her. his hand reaches to her chest and feels her breast as she presse smroe against him. her loud purr turns to a moan as she moves her hips harder on him.

he saw every thing with her sitting up now pressing her chest on his she was bucking how he was treating her and taking him inside and trying to keep him there before his thrusts made her pussy lose its grip and his thrusts would stab her deepest spot.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:16 am

He panted still feeling her bouncing more, his hands still squeezing her breasts while seeing her heater. Her wetness spills down on his length trying to get it deeper and deeper. It felt hotter and wetter for him that Hayate moans out feeling her slamming her hips down. He heard more soft moans leaving her that he pulls on her nipples making her cry out.

He didn't move seeing her twitching but she only keeps slamming down feeling her pleasure burning all through her body. Her head leans back still bouncing on him faster and faster still trying to get him as deep as possible.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:30 am

youre mmmm hotter and grrr wetter than before did you cum? " he asks bucking his hips harder. he felt she wanted him deeper so he pushed as deep as possible. their hips calp together with wet smacks and she moans worse unable or unwilling to answer him. she was loving every moment it seemed and he squeezes harder making her cry out even worse as she twitched even more.

he was really going at it and she was taking it all wanting even more and he was doing his best to keep up with her. his hips swirl as she bounces on him harder and faster wanting more of him as he just doesnt stop. her bouncing and moaning were making it hard for her to talk or easier for her to hide her words. he wasnt sure. but he knew if he wanted her to go all out he was going to have to do more.

squeezing her breasts tighter he tugs them as she was going down to pull her down even harder on his cock. she nearly snapped from that and a part of her mind cracked feeling something in her give he pushed even more and really starts to fuck her. she didnt know where he was hiding his strength and feeling more stabbing her womb and his hands messing with her breasts and nipples now he wasnt showing any signs of slowing or stopping any time soon.

then she fell on him dazed panted and still moaning as he didnt stop. soft weak moans as the cracks in her restraint and control crack more and more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:08 pm

"You seriously are out of it. Even with me pounding into this wet hole of yours, you won't stop moaning out. Just hearing this is so cute." He sees her dazed face expression, lips parted and tears running down her cheeks. It felt good that she was losing her mind. He leans in kissing her neck but still forces her hips down on his own getting more cries.

"Even now mmmmm your tightening around me aren't you?" he hears her groan now clawing the bed but he quickens his thrusts making her cry out even worse. "That's right, you can't even answer me right now..no matter, I'll just keep going then."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:57 pm

his thrusts werent stopping and without warning he burst inside of her and had to slow down. she took his load and nearly lost it. his pace slowed down and the intensity recuded but he hadnt completely stopped. she wasnt moving and he guessed she was dazed. it was up to her next and hehoped she was going to eb aokay since he lost it for a while.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:19 pm

She remains laying on top of him that it leaves her feeling hotter and wetter while relaxing on him. He seriously broke her and yet it felt good that she twitches still wet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:54 pm

he asks if sh was okay to which she nodded slowly and weakly kisses where her lips were resting. she would have kissed his lips but she couldnt move right now. he cuddles hr close and strokes her back in long slow flowing motions. he was hoping she would recover soona nd he was curious what she would do when she did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:15 pm

"Seems I have gotten more stronger than I thought. I Hope I didn't over do it." he speaks gently to her feeling the kisses that he saw Osaki nuzzle against him.

"Don't worry, Hayate. I'm alright..I was shocked you have gotten stronger but..it shows me you really did a number on me."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:47 pm

he touches her cheek with his hand wearing a small smile on his serious face. she leans into his touch closing her eyes and letting her voice slip out in a soft hum of love. he didnt move away right then and hen she ahd rested and slides off him he sits up and turns to look at her. she was laying on her side still resting against him and relaxing.

he didnt say much but he didnt know what to talk about. he didnt want to scare her with the tales of his mission and he didnt want her to relive any traumas form her past but he wanted to communicate with her. it was easier when they were younger because he was more free with himself. but now he was so restrained that only his love for her keeps him taking care of himself.

she thought he was doing a good job with that since he had worked her over quite a bit and she seemed to like it. parts of him were thinking he was too rough others too soft and he couldnt know for sure what was right. as his thoughts drift towards the past she sits up and slips into the water.

she washed and splashes quietly aware that he was watching every move she made. after she started her hair he joins her and washes her back. she flushed to feel his powerful touch on her once more. she whipper her hair at him to tease him with a wet smack to his face and he laughs and pushes her forward to fall into the water.

the splashing grew louder while they battle in the water using the water as a weapon and making sure to have fun. they laugh and play with her ending it by tackling him down and kissing him underwater. they came up to breathe and her hair was hiding her face. his face was partially revealed by the split in his own curtain of hair. he was flushed and panting. he liked to paly and have fun like this but he always resists. but with her he really watned to have a good time and make special memories.

this time she got him and made one. she was looking at him from under her hiar and she noticed his hair was long too. not like hers but for a man it was very long. he had it drown down to just past his shoulders and the curls while it was short now made waves. the tangled mess was half hiding his flushed face and she saw more of him now.

he was a little raggedy his body had scars from battles bites claws burns and even energy blasts. she hated o see him hurt but seeing he was hurt and recovered wasnt bad. in fact she liked some of his scars because they show how strong he was to keep fighting after getting hurt. while this worried her if it was happening in front of her she couldnt help but admire how far he was willing to push himself to do what needed to be done.

she touches his scars again and she looked into his eyes as he parts his hair and flings it behind his head and runs it back with his fingers. then he parted her hair revealing her pink happy face and her eyes that smolder with her love for him. he looked into her eyes and touches her cheek again to see her lean into his hand and hug him tight.

---later---

the day was nearly gone. they resisted their urges with eachother settling down to talk. she asked him about his powers and he explained he was hearing a voice or feeling a presence helping him. he didnt know what it was but sometimes during meditation h was pulled into some other world and a strange figure spoke to him but he couldnt hear the voice clearly and most certainly not the name it spoke over and over again.

she was shaken and suddenly serious. she experienced something similar a half ice half fire figure haunted her meditations. it spoke in a similar way but the whisper of a name seemed to reach out to her but she couldnt utter it or remember it clearly. but she could hear it. she knew it was her weapon because she was able to research and ask others. he was always fighting and at odds with others so he distanced himself form others.

she said she understood and shared her experience. they both agree it is their weapons form or voice. and they were close to reaching the level of training needed to release their true powers. they spoke of their kido and she noticed he had learned several advanced techniques on his own to survive including the flash step which she had trouble with. not that she couldnt do it but she hadnt been in a situation where it was needed to live. she could do it but not as far as he could.

the sun was sinking and she didnt want him to leave again. she said this and clings to him.

"do you have to go? she asks hugging him tight not wanting to let go. "i worry about you when you're gone." she said and she leans into him pressing all of herself against him hoping she could convince him to stay longer and stay with her. he smiles touching her face and kissing her head.

" you know i cant stay long. our mission is almost over. and the hollows are stopping their advance. as soon as they stopp appearing in large numbers in the seireitei the central 46 will recall the survivors." he said confident and she buries her face in his body.

"make sure youre one of them." she says gripping him so tight she scratched him she was trembling. and the happy day was ending and as the night covers the sky and he returned to his mission she was left cold and lonely for him.

this didnt effect how she treated others but after he saw here everyone noticed she was doing better. than before he returned. and over time that feeling fades and she returns to her brooding self wanting her love to return safe.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:17 pm

She only knew in time, he will be back fully to be with her since after the mission after all. Osaki just hopes he returns to her as soon as possible and without fail. She'll wait for him to come back and she'll be here waiting. For now, they focused on the mission.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:32 am