Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 16 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:31 am

She gulps it down shaking that she came on his hand when he pulls out. Her hips shaking to only tightening around his hand wanting more. Osaki was twitching still wanting more to see her already panting to whining feeling weak. Though, she whines being pulled onto his lap right with the tip poking against her slit. Seeing him blushing got her whining to try to do something till she cries out cumming again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 16 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:21 am

As she cums he felt her insides twitch and get much wetter as his cock thrusts inside her. She must have seriously gotten off with his hand because she was feeling tighter than usual. Her hips grind seeking more pleasure as his cock moves around inside thanks to her motion. After a hard groan from him from how it felt he thrusts hard inside making her yelp as he filled her up inside.

More heavy thrusts push deeper and harder as she took him inside her slit and clamped down on him. She wanted more of his cum and she wanted more heated pleasure from him as he sucks her breasts and nipples. One then the other he wanted to give her more pleasure and she arches her back as her sensitive body took in the pleasure he gave her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:15 pm

She panted still twitching and yet this leaves her shivering, hoping to feel what he could do. This made her whine to still buck against him hoping to feel more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:57 pm

He rubbed her body more as he thrusts and moans from how good she made him feel. He was seriously burning inside and doing his best to keep going he was getting thick and his sweaty features showed more muscle. Her groans were intense and her movements make him moan out more even as he was giving her everything.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:44 pm

She felt every bit of his strength in his thrusts, looking more and more out of it. He really was going all out with her and she loved his brutal strength. It always seems to turn her on no matter what that she's begging him to break her even so. She wanted it and she hopes he will give her what she wishes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:54 am

She felt the last of his senses slipping as his thrusts start to sting her inside. His hips were going wild as she took his more and more potent thrusts as his grip was getting tighter on her skin. His hands leave marks on her skin as he rubbed her everywhere he could reach and her body and mind were cracking alittle under the pressure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:38 pm

She wanted more and more, not minding the sting since she can heal herself. Feeling the pleasure numbing her thoughts when she wishes for more. All Osaki did was whine that she was shivering trying to hold onto him. He panted still forcing her hips down to feel more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:42 pm

He never really went loose like this before and his thrusts only get more intense. He was slipping in deep and pushing through her body with all his strength her tightness was wearing out as she was stuffed over and over. They were making a mess as he kisses her lips hungrily wanting to keep giving her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:26 pm

Even from that, he just kept pushing in deeper and harder wanting to feel every bit and i was true. He groans out loving how tight she becomes to make her moan wanting him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:17 am

He holds her close slamming harder and groaning out from how good she made him feel. He was throbbing swollen again even after she took everything he had to give. He lovedhow it felt inside her and he couldn't stop or ease up even if he wanted to. His hips were lost to a frenzy and he forgot about holding back or secrecy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:35 pm

She didn't want him to hold back, only crying out loudly feeling hungry for more. Osaki just moans out clawing the sheets that she felt him just going more stronger that his cock was reshaping her insides while taking it. However, Hayate was groaning while pounding into her cunt even more hearing the slickness allowing him even deeper inside.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:45 pm

She cries out sharply as he thrusts deeper reshaping her deepest spots to fit his rough size inside her. He was not holding back or slowing down. As osaki felt his pounding thrusts continue to push deeper making her belly swell with more of a lump as his cock keeps pushing deeper.

He groans out not expecting to feel her this deep and her insides were breaking from all the friction and pressure. The sting she felt was getting worse and the ache of her needs were getting stronger as he ravaged her. Her whole body was feeling the strain of his pressure inside her forcing her insides to split wid expenses to take him in.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:19 pm

She cries out still slamming her hips down, feeling the lump swelling but she was squeezing around him wanting to feel more. Though, she was shivering to stop and grind into his lap very slowly while he was bucking up against her. She was teasing him again and it leaves her burning.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:28 am

Even as she teases him he groans out and thrusts harder. And faster. She felt like he was lost to the frenzy and even if she teases him he still gives her more of his love. He wanted her to feel everything and to fill her up as much as he could as she takes it all. The lump was moving and her hips were twitching as she keeps them still as long as she could.

Her body was starting to try and take over and she felt it slipping to the pleasure as she tightens her focus on what she was doing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:18 pm

She gasps still bouncing on his lap, crying out with tears of pleasure running down her cheeks. He was just pushing that monster deeper inside of her tightening womb and pussy, hoping for him to not stop while he was giving it his all. So far, he just tightens his hold to still thrust up that he feels her twitching and burning. Her wetness spilling out of her while she was shivering. She feels him panting but she begins slamming her hips down hard hearing his grunts while she was groaning out herself. The wet claps of skin buzzing in her ears and mind.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:50 pm

He was boiling up and overheating as her tightness dripped worse into the wet slaps. Her groans were sweet music to his ears as she takes him and he thrusts up hard feeling her clamping down on him with everything she had. Her bouncing body caught his eye and he raises his hands to rub her sides first up then down as he watches her move all on her own.

She claimed him as her own feeling the heavy pressure around them slipping away from her senses. He massages her sides sweetly adding more to her pleasure as she rides him fully. His tip was pounding her deepest spot thanks to her own bouncing and the lump was throbbing worse inside her.

Maybe she was lost to the pleasure as she groans a bit louder bouncing higher. Her wet cunt was leaking her pleasure around his cock making a mess and keeping him slick as she keeps riding him and pushing it all the way inside her. She didn't care if it was too good or of her body didn't go back to normal. He panted hard as she bounced higher penetrating her womb again and again. Each time she rocked her hips with a hot moan wordlessly begging for the feeling of his cum inside her once more.

Her movements were too good for him and he grips her flesh tighter as his hands reach her hips. He gripped tight changing one of her moans to a groan and she looked down at him. Her eyes were glazed with her pleasure the tears slow and her need plain in her face

"haa fuck me my love. Mmm like you want to. All you have mmm to do is tell me what to do and I will do it" He promised her hoping to hear her desires and maybe have more fun with her. His hands find her and she bounced hard gripping his hands as their fingers intertwine. He helped to hold her up and keep her steady and she bounced harder. It was up to her to tell him her wishes but she wanted him to enjoy this too.

"Inwant mm you to be happy to feel my cunt suck you in and grip you tight haa you feel too big and too good mmmm I want to feel this monster inside even if I can't go back to normal. I want to take everything you have to give and give you more of my love in teturn" She said and keeps bouncing her lustful eyes fixed on him as she drools a little.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:13 pm

"Naughty minx.." He groans as she was hissing, grinding even more to circle her hips. Her cunt was gulping him in deeper that she grabs his hands to rest on her breasts. He felt them to gently squeeze as she whines.

"T..touch m..me..I wanna feel good while you t..touch me...." she begs still grinding harder on his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:25 pm

He hisses and squeezes her breasts a bit harder massaging them good as she pushes him all the way inside. Her circling hips make the lump inside her stir her up inside mixing her sensations up. He groans feeling how careful she was to feel his cock hit every spot inside her. His gripping massage to her breasts grew more intense as he gently twists his hands then stops and presses them hard pushing into her chest as she moans out.

He did his best to take it slow so she can savor his touch and he felt her nipples getting harder under his palms as he rubbed her breasts more lifting and pulling down a little as he gripped in a pulling way. Her hips rock and circle a bit harder mixing her insides up. He hoped he wouldn't get in trouble with her for it as he sat up suddenly and cups one of her breasts to his mouth. He licked then sucked her nipple taking care to pause for effect before doing it again harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:09 pm

She gasped from the sudden movement but twitched feeling him cup one of her breasts to have the nipple licked and sucked on. He seriously was precious but whines wanting him to do more. It felt way too good and she just shivers while running her fingers through his hair. The touches were hot and she loved every second of it. However, her hips kept circling around but she just remains doing it slowly so his cock was twitching inside her heated folds.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:16 pm

She knew he was getting close to his climax once more and he was doing his best to keep going for her. Her hips were so good to him and he was doing his best to return the pleasure she gave him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:20 pm

"Come on, Hayate. Please cum inside. I need it inside.." she was moving faster and harder, trying to get him to cum. However, it leaves her shivering in pleasure, feeling her wetness running down her legs. He even moans leaning his head back as she tightens around his cock that throbs wanting to release.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:02 am

He exploded inside her with a shout and groan as his load empties into her. She cries out as her whole body arches as her mind snaps. She felt his load pump into her and fill her up again even as her pussy spills his cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:30 am

The two were out of it but she panted leaning back while feeling her hole gulping down his load.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:41 pm

Panting he pulled out of her and fell on his back at her side. Her body acted instinctively and keeps a tight grip on his hand with her fingers shaking. She couldn't believe he was so strong and wasn't a captain. As her dazed mind relived what he and she did her hand was gripped by his and her trembling eased. He was seriously our of it with his mind fuzzy and everything in a warm glow. He held her hand to let her know he wasn't going anywhere (not that he could after that) and she relaxed still panting hard from the heat and exertion.

As for him he knew hjs peaceful time had come to an end. He realiz3d how much force they used and he was surprised the kenpachi didn't blow the wall down to fight him. But one thing was certain the kenpachj would definitely notice him from now on. As for her she was in bliss. She had her love next to her and she was full of his precious seed. She wished happy times like this would never end.

When they recovered she discovered she had some trouble walking. She winced feeling her insides sting a little. He was sore too hus hips were worn out making it hard to pick up his feet. They walk together to the kitchen after getting dressed and start to make tea. She stared at him over her cup and he was very curious what she was thinking.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:44 pm

He did see her relaxing now but she felt better being here with him. Even Hayate was happy to see her in a relaxed state. It suits her better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:28 am