Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 15 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:41 pm

The name she learned flashed in her mind and her weapon became the weapon used against her.fire and ice taken to the utmost extreme.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 15 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:59 pm

The others eyes widen but saw Osaki quickly attacking seeing her weapon become the weapon used against her indeed. Seeing and feeling the power as she was charing still attacking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:34 am

As she continued to fight shw observed how to weild her powers and emulated the same effects her own way making the moves her own. It seemed she was equal but slowly she begins to gain the upper hand. The fight ended abruptly with a guard being lowered and osaki wounding the entity badly. It staggers back and laughs.

"Finally you are worthy to weild my power. Use me with wisdom and keep up that romance. It makes this world grow stronger when you are making sweet love to that boy." And the entity vanished as she snapped awake.

Shw found herself in bed resting. Her temperature sta lized as soon as she claimed her weapons in the fight and start3d to win so there was no longer a need to regulate her temperature she was covered in a blanket in her bed and hayate was next to her.

"OH good you're finally awake Osaki" He said to her squeezing her hand that he was holding. She turned to face him drained but okay.

"I'm fine silly." She said smiling.

"I thought I went too far and broke you for good." He said and she giggles.

"No no... I just... learned the name of my weapon..." she flushed not revealing the parting words of her zanpakuto "did the hellcat comeback yet?"

"Not yet and she might stay out drinking all night again." He said and osaki smiles than meant she and he could still share alone time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:15 pm

"Oh...seems it's true knowing her." she mutters but he only kept holding Osaki's hand but was happy. He was so happy to see that she was alright and not too bad. All Osaki did was giggle, finding it cute. "What?"

"Worried about me that much, Hayate? That's cute." she sees him blink to look away, hiding his flushed face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:50 pm

You've been upset... so I'm trying to help you feel better. And only a few moments ago half of you was bpiling the other half frozen" He said looking away embarrassed. He seriously cared about her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:44 pm

".....Well at least you know I'm alright thanks to you. I guess I was just missing being close to you, Hayate." she mutters to pout, looking at him as he looks away still even if she was being kind to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:28 am

They get cleaned up and go to get something to eat and just as they wash the dishes the door crashed open and the hellcat returned being carried by two other vice captains. She was wasted and her clothes were falling off her. The lay her on her bed and cover her up as she snores drunkenly.

They leave apologizing for all the trouble she caused and he was silent to keep the hellcat sleeping. She was better like this not harassing him or her to go out with her. Slowly they creep back into his room which was further away from her.

He was a little worried about the hellcat since she was gone for so long and came back passed out. Maybe she was miserable and lonely so she tried to fill the void by shopping drinking and trying to date any guy she thought was cute or she could toy with. He did hear something back at the academy about how she deeply loved a traitor and the traitor seemed to have died.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:22 pm

She didn't know much on the story but she did hear about it. Deep down, she feels worried for hellcat and hopes for the best for her. For now, she'll be sure they are quiet so she can sleep and maybe get something or her to drink to help with the hangover in the morning.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:26 pm

It was a long couple of months like this when they received a report of the vice captain housing being completed. With the renovations finished osaki was shocked at how fast the hellcat cleared out and she almost missed the woman. Almost.

Hayate was releived to have his home back having never got th chance to enjoy it while osaki was more happy. She could love him anytime they were home without being sneaky.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:42 pm

They did help with the final arrangements of helping hellcat as she was getting everything packed up again. Making sure she didn't forget anything while already missing the two to hug Osaki tight with giving a kiss to the cheek towards Hayate. He blinks from the kiss but he didn't say anything as she was hugging him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:37 pm

Osaki became very jealous at the kiss but keeps quiet. They watch the hellcat leave and he turns around to go inside and relax after working so hard. As he sat down osaki sat in his lap and hugged him. Together and alone at last. He picked up one of the catalogues that the hellcat insisted they keep and thummed through it looking for ideas to decorate their home.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:52 am

The two just remain quiet but they were happy to have some peace and quiet again. Even from the craziness that happened. It was still good to have a home again. She happily nuzzles against his chest while he held her and pets the top of Osaki's head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:39 am

"Osaki you are seriously adorable like this are you happy?" He asks and she giggles.

"What do you think?" She asks teasing him and enjoying the affection he gave her. He pets her more and cuddles her closer to him enjoying her company.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:16 pm

'Then that answered my question." he laughed happily hold her but kisses the top of her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:11 am

"Now that we have the place to ourselves what do you want to do?" He asks softly rubbing her hip sweetly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:52 pm

"Hmmm, we can think of something...I'm sure of that." She looks thinking abit on what to do, even if she felt his hand stroking her hi. Osaki felt her body shake then relax from his touch but she was blushing too. She even rests a hand on his thigh, gently laying her head on his shoulder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:21 pm

"Why don't you think of something? After all this is now the love nest you wanted it to be. We can be as loud as we want for as long as we want now." He said as he slides a hand to her breast leaving it to rest there no grabbing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:25 pm

"Me? You wish for me to think of something? Hmmm....I wonder.." she was thinking a little but noticed his hand sliding over to her breast to leave it resting there. It was true, they finally had the house to themselves again. Osaki only grabs his wrist to lower it down to be right on her lower stomach. "Well, that is one idea we could do...if you don't mind having some fun." she slowly made his fingers slip in but goes down into her uniform to feel her in between.

Hayate feels some slickness there but he didn't move his fingers before laughing. "Is that what you wanna do? I don't mind if that's the case." he said but she lowers one of her own hands down to slowly stroke him but moves down to get near his lap. Her fingers curl to undo the tie to his uniform and begins stroking him slowly. He still was adorable that she gives a kiss to the side now pumping it.

"And I don't mind if you wanna.." Winking, she takes him in her mouth to start sucking him off slowly, stoking him slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:04 pm

He groans a little feeling her sucking and stroking him and his fingers push into her rubbing her deeply as she had her way with him. She could tell by the way he got thick and throbbed in her mouth he liked it and she sucked harder and hears him groan worse.

Her folds drip badly from her lust and his touching as he rubs harder to try and make her feel more pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:10 pm

She twitched from the fingers but didn't stop him, pushing her head down while going harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:57 am

He pushes more fingers inside her dripping pussy and rubs harshly as she twitches more from the feeling. She was focusing on her efforts with her mouth and his fingers were distracting her. She nearly moans out feeling most of his hand pushing inside her to pleasure her. Her eyes rolled as she slurps his cock harder wanting more pleasure more fun and maybe he would seriously break her.

She hadn't forgotten the last time how his spiritual pressure crushed hers and her mind broke. That left her nearly helpless to his pleasure and she loved how he broke her. She sucked harder as the memories flood her mind and her pussy cums on his hand. Without warning he shoves his hand deeper into her making her cry out as he mo Ed his arm roughly to make her feel his hand inside and able to mix her up inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:59 pm

She whines feeling this and his fingers just shoving in deeper, feeling her wetness dripping out. The bed was wet but her legs buck and shake only to take him in deeper. He just groans moving them harder to see her crying out around his cock. She takes him deep that the tip was hitting the back of her throat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:14 am

His tip was throbbing as she took it and his hand didn't stoo or ease up making her pussy feel more as his while hand was pushed inside all the way and he moved his arm rough. She whines and still keeps sucking him as her moans and groans slip out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:58 pm

She keeps her head down but was serving him to feel good, already burning in excitement. Her place sucked his hand in, wanting to feel more that she was shivering blushing. He panted still thrusting his arm forward hoping to feel more and yet this leaves her dripping heavily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:02 am

He burst heavily inside her mouth and slows his hand down as she pulls back and swallow his load. Her gaze was heated and she wanted more than this. He pulls his hand out of her earning a weak groan from her as her hole tries to keep his hand inside.

"Easy love I know what you really want." He said to her and he licks her juices off his fingers. She watched as her body shakes and he pulls her to sit on his lap with his tip right on her dripping place. She shivers and shakes panting and hesitating. She wasn't sure what he was going to do until he slams his cock deep inside her folds.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:28 am