Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

War between species Empty War between species

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:57 am

"you know my role... i have to play it" he said to her softly and pulling her close to him. she didnt react not wanting him to take the rick carlos would have him take. his embrace was tight and he was shaking. he was upset like her. he knew he would have to infiltrate the organization again and assume his previous identity. it also meant he would have to allow certain things to happen and even perform them in order to keep his cover.

"i dont want to lose you. im happy with you here." she said clinging to him now as his embrace soothed her worries against her will. his strong arms held her tight, and his soft breath was forced to slow down and she noticed he was forcing himself to remain calm. trying to help her feel better. she looked up into his face and her eyes were full of tears angry tears fearful tears and sad tears.

he kisses them away giving her little kisses to her face. "there will be a war." she said and he nodded. "he will want vengance..." she said twtching knowing she was also a target of the feind. she also twitchd because he was trying to calm her down and ease her upset feelings. and he was getting her heated in the process.

"i wont fight against the people. and if he forgets that he knows what i will do. i can do this." he said to her softly and she just wanted him to stay with her. there was no telling when he would be called by carlos or the parolee. he turned off the news. he didnt want her getting more upset and she was reliving everything that this man had done to her wile keeping calm in her lovers arms.

he had stopped kissing her and was making sure she was calm. the feelings were still there but shew as in control of herself. he wanted to distract her knowing only his love and a heated fling would do so. he slides his embrace up and down her back slowly rubbing her body and she snuggles closer.

"youll have to do so many things.. ill have to arest you.... that will be the only way to get information... and we wouldnt beable to act on any of it with certainty mmmff" she was saying then he kissed her.

"dont think bout it. let me distract you" he said adding small kisses once more to her face and moving to her neck and collar. he wasnt very good with his words when he wasnt sure what to do and he said what he could to get his point across. he wanted her to feel better and have one more heated time with her before anything got in the way.

she could read him and felt him holding back his own feelings and she knew they could express their feelings with each other and the others would be pushed out. shew as shaking now as the feelings inside of them both were getting mixed up. she felt his claws from his rage and the gentle touches he gives her when he is nervous and hesitant.

she loved these gentle touches but this time only his rough treatment would help her. it was up to her next. feeling his kisses and touches she could let him hesitate and be gentle which wouldnt help or she could start being rougher with him. or even she could tell him to be rougher with her to feel good again. she has done that before.

he was still kissing her collar as she panted and heated up. her own claws catching his shoulders and keeping her grip there, she pulls herself closer and kisses his lips. their minds go blank for a moment of bliss as she kisses him and she felt him returning the kiss just as she kissed him and a bit more to show he wanted this with her.

even with everything going on he was still working to calm her down and ease as many of her worries as he could. 'sh-shopuldnt we wait for your assignment?" she asks panting out and holding him tight as his kiss breaks and starts on his bite marks he left on her. kissing and nipping them he was serious about distracting her and helping her feel better.

her worries were confused and shutting down one by one her head and his were getting a bit fuzzy from all the kisses they shared
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

War between species Empty Re: War between species

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:30 pm

"T..Tomas? Didn't you hear me? I said, we should wait for.." she twitches feeling a sudden bite on her shoulder, making Alice's body shiver a little. He didn't want her to talk anymore about it since he knew she was growing upset about it. Everything was happening again like before and she would relive the memories of it. That thought only made her grip his shirt feeling him let her shoulder go.

His canine teeth shows some blood but licked them clean while still holding Alice against him. Just as he was about to have a drink, Alice stops him. "??????" She carefully makes him let go of her, looking worried to him. Her hand reaches up feeling the bite mark on her shoulder where he left it. "Alice-"

"..This is going to be just like before. *Looks to the side* Knowing what that fucker is planning. Thinking he's innocent when he's really not proving a thing. With more wars, fighting, confusion, and..other things, it's like your role never ended after you caught him." she looks away from him but he saw her eyes darken remember all too well and so suddenly.

"Everything might just go up into chaos or worse; a bigger war. Why is this even happening? Why again?" she looks down now hugging herself with Tomas growing worried seeing her just look down that he saw her finally let the tears go. He didn't want to see her crying like this. He knew what his role was going to be again an she would have to do what is possible. He was an officer true but the first role was still a old memory to him.

"It won't Alice. We'll make sure it's not like that again. I know you said it still haunts you to this day from the day you arrested him. After the chaos he did through the city." he did remember that because it's when he and her met. Even after she arrested him. Alice knew that memory but she was shaking now, looking to the floor of the dining room. How could this be happening again? Not after all this time.

"Tch, damn it. I hate this. I hate all of this! Why did the court have to allow this to happen? Why are they letting him go before his trail!? Just what the hell?!"

"I don't know why they were thinking this but getting mad won't help us, Alice.." he saw her still not looking at him that she was closing her eyes trying to calm down but it wasn't working.

He reaches to touch her cheek but she looks away from him. "I need to....sit down somewhere..." she hissed but goes to head up quickly to leave Tomas downstairs alone. He sighed watching her leave but heard his cell buzz. He picks it up reading a text message saying they had to go in tomorrow. The vacation was cut short.

~Timeskip: Next morning~

Alice didn't sleep well last night while she was driving the police car to the station. Both her and Tomas were silent this morning, wearing their uniforms while going. She was just looking at the road seeing a quiet morning but Tomas knew she was just nervous and really upset deep inside. She didn't even speak to him as much while driving down the road. The ride wasn't too long before seeing the station. Carlos with the others were waiting for them while she parks the car and turns the engine off.

"..Morning you two. Sorry I had to cut your vacation short." he said this to the two but Alice didn't respond while going inside a bit annoyed. "Was she really that angry about coming in?" he asked Tomas that sighed.

"You could say that and having trouble sleeping due to the news last night. I will say this; she is not happy right now. I guess we have to wait for the new 'guest' to show up at the station?" he saw Carlos shaking his head.

"No need, he's already on the way and they are just showing up in a few minutes." he saw Tomas look shocked but heard a truck driving towards the station as a few officers were waiting that Alice heard but goes back out to see. They all waited seeing the truck with other police officers driving motorcycles before the truck stops. Two of them goes to the back doors to open them as they heard someone inside.

They all were silent while Alice was shaking knowing the familiar scent. Her anger was rising that one of the officers made sure she wouldn't try attacking him. They all saw mr. Cortex walking out of the truck with hand cuffs and chains on his ankles. He jumps down while looking around then spots the station. "Oh, so this is a welcoming party? How nice.." he chuckled as the two officers leads him towards the building. The others made space for him to walk that he sees Carlos waiting.

"And you must be the chief?" he said.

"Yes. Just get inside." he said turning to open the door so he walks inside. He only shrugs walking in but he passes the other officers that he noticed Alice as she glares at him. Seems he remembered her too well that he smiled still finding her adorable when she arrested him. She looks annoyed but ready to kill him but everyone heads inside the building that Tomas noticed but was angry that he was looking at his girlfriend.

Inside, the officers were speaking but Carlos was having a meeting. "Alright, listen up. Mr. Cortex will be here in the station till his trial date. Be sure you all stay calm and no funny business. We already have a room for him so don't get too familiar with him." he sees everyone agreeing with him. The two leads him to the cell rooms in the back where he was going to be staying till his trial date. The officers whispered among one another, worried on how this will go.

Later on, Alice was doing some work really not in the mood to talk to anyone right now with her eyes just scanning the file before seeing a officer speak with her. She had to hand deliver some food to Mr. Cortex or get his finger prints for his file. She didn't want to get near him but only sighed, standing up to do so. She got to his cell with backup seeing the officer unlocking the door for his cell.

Cortex was sitting on the chair to see Alice holding some things in her arms. "I take it your here for my finger prints?"

"Just shut up and give me one hand at a time.." she gets in a chair and begins working on getting the finger prints. He just looks at her work while a small smile looks at her.

"I see you haven't changed have you? Still that dangerous little omega vampire that brought me in. I figure you would have gotten softer over the years.."

"I was doing my job asshole. It's not my fault your a wanted criminal for the shit you did. You deserve to rot in jail." she hissed but he chuckled hearing this.

"So violent. Just as that day...but you really are not all violent. Knowing you, it was fun having you chasing me around in wanting to arrest me. You did get me arrested but look now..I'm out." he leans in to see her but she leans back.

"Watch it. Get closer and I'll end up shooting you instead." she shows the gun as a warning but Cortex just smiled.

"Fine, fine, I'll behave...just like a good puppy." he relaxed in his chair but didn't move while she was finishing up the finger prints. She just keeps focused on getting the prints when she finished. Alice got up after heading to the door just wanting to get out of here.

"I also see you have..grown over the last years I've seen you, Miss Alice. Even having a so called boyfriend I think? I noticed a different sent on you..must be his.."

"So what? You don't give a shit about anything but destruction and pain, asshole."

"That is true but it's not my fault I enjoy punishing the weak...or rather making the weak submit to me. You know I'm an Alpha too don't you? I know and you do." he laughed but she grips the papers ready to shoot him but she calms down. "Or has the last war really shook up you little one?"

Right away, she reaches for her gun ready to shoot him but the officers stop him trying to calm Alice down. All Cortex did was relax not fazed but saw them getting her out after closing the cell door. They got her away for a while but she refused to talk with the others, even arguing back with Carlos for almost shooting him.

"Damn it, Alice! I know your angry but you need to control yourself!"

"Then do something about that fucker in the cell! I don't like that we have some murderer here in the station and yet you all seem like it's nothing! I am this close to blowing his brains out!" she shouts slamming her hands on his desk but Carlos sighed.

"You know we can't and I can't let you do that. Just try to calm down. If it helps, I can get someone else to get the prints and other things for him so you don't try to kill him. Or him killing you....I don't need you going all rampage mood on me aright?"

"..........................."

"Listen to me, Alice. I know your angry about this. I'm not happy either but it's the courts law. We have to follow it."

"*Sighs* This is so fucking stupid...Fine." she hissed getting up to leave his office, heading to her office booth as well waiting for any new patrol missions later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:14 am

her last glimpse of thomas was him walking off with the "guest" carlos and cortez were watching and sipping from their cups. she was pissed and nothing was going to be able to help her feel better until thomas was with her.

she poured her heart and soul into her work and took on many cases big and small all trying to distract herself from her missing love and looking for any evidence she could to put as many criminals away as she could.

as for thomas he was serving the new released from prison and his jobs were simple. rounding up old contacts hunting down traitors and leaning on people who owed money. he hated everymoment and played his part perfectly even having to disable many of the police who caught him.

he gain notoriety among the police and a reputation ffor being a cop breaker as every single officer was hospitalized and put on paid vacation. his notoriety grew and she watched every article every source of information for lcues on him and the one she hated for starting all this with his freedom.

her anger was not any better and everyone knew to give her space. she flashed calm when an article was passed to her. it was a coded mesage to carlos and she made the code. she gave thomas' report and keeps the last part to herself. a love message for ehr alone.

"i see. we have to move on this information."

"sir thomas said this information was bugged. its a trap. " she said and carlos tossed another newspaper down. it reported a tie to the blockade stopping the medicine to the efforts working to get him out of prison.

" we have to act on it because of this. it will be a trap but we can prepare for that trap. im thinking after we spring the trap we stage a firefight and have our reinforcments flood the streets. we will use road repair crews to block the roads leaving only one escape route." the charge of course was causing the medical crisis and trafficking "livestock"

she growls knowing she had to paln such an attack and she knew she had to cut off all of the space routes. leaving the office she snaps at Cortez. "get me the blueprints to the underground and call up the city road repair companies. were going to set up a little operation" she said and the whole department snapped to attention and rushed to meet her demands.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:43 am

"Easy now, Alice. I know you are angry but you shouldn't let you to-" he stops seeing her angry expression that he saw how her eyes glowed blood red. It's been a real long time when she showed off those eyes. The officer kept quiet with others already working on getting everything together. They decided to try working with this with seeing Carlos and Cortez already seeing she was getting more angry or becoming the same cold person they met years ago when she started on the force.

"What a fun event. Even if we been seeing some things going on. You already took down a few police officers you knew." One said with two women looks to them but they were still flirting with Tomas that he growls in warning making them back off of him.

"Here; another mission for you. Just be sure you don't get caught." he said seeing Tomas leave after a while to look around.

Later that day, Tomas was just done working with finishing his job while throwing some old documents on the desk while looking cold but silent too. It seems everything was forming together after Tomas got the items and info that was needed during this time. However, he sees two females flirting with him that he looks away ignoring them. He went back to do another mission that involves getting more information. He was just done fighting another police officer as he knocked them out breaking their arm, putting them on vacation. During that time, he was encountered by another later that evening showing it was his girlfriend with a group of other officers.

At first, he hesitated seeing her and he didn't want to hurt her too bad. Of course, he knew his role. He had to continue the mission no matter what. She held her gun at him ready to try stopping him if needed be with the other officers helping her. "Freeze!"

"......" he quickly turns to run but she quickly chases him to jump in front of him. Tomas quickly punches her in the face but she winces to kick him in the stomach hearing a grunt. He and her were fighting like they were going to rip each other apart with some blood spilling from the cuts. She glares at him with her blood red eyes ready to stop someone but he looks at her showing the same cold look. The first time they met was just like this.

He dodges a kick on her to quickly punch her harder in the stomach, making her cough leaning over. Tomas looks down at her not saying anything before he kicks her arm and kicks her away that made her crash against the car. The officers quickly try to help her as she twitched passing out. Tomas didn't want to do this but he turns to quickly rushes away while she gasped awake coughing. They saw her she was fine but they take her to the hospital.

She's now in the hospital seeing a doctor checking on her. She was alright but her arm was sore with a heavy purple bruise seen. She was fine after they helped her but she goes to leave after being checked. Hours later, the street was getting changed for the trap while the officers wonder if she was changing back to her cold self again from all this going on. It's only been a few days and she was already losing her happiness even not reading the hidden love messages since her anger was blinding her. She already saw the others getting ready but Cortez and Carlos worrying about her.

Carlos will have to triple the vacation for them later this month or in a few months after a while. She was checking the map and info before feeling someone touch her shoulder. She saw Carlos there wanting to speak.

"Alice..I know your furious..I know your angry but you shouldn't changed back to your old self.....we will find a way to make things right again."

"..............."

"You are upset knowing much but we will make it-"

"You said..and I know...so just telling me like I'm stupid, Carlos....." she didn't look at him but grips the paper work still looking down. "I'm willing to do what it takes to bring that monster down..Cortex won't win this. He's going down either way.." she looks down but sighs then looks to him.

He saw her redder eyes from the first day he met her. Carlos sighed but goes help with trying to help in some way.

"Even if it means your going back to that same old self of yours when my uncle hired you? He knew you were smart so please don't forget that." he sighed but she looks away from him seeing everything getting set up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:58 am

cortez watch cortex with a similar fire in his eyes. he was told to keep her out of trouble by thomas and she wasnt in trouble yet but it could have been. as cortex left with his belongings cortez was pulling up every file he had as well.

an intern was sent with the sergeant to retrieve the remaining personal property from the evidence lockers. a fair assessment of jewels and ornaments for personal use. packaging and sealing these they were sent to the front desk for cortex to retrieve on his way out.

watching cortex being escorted out by cortez she saw Thomas. his gaze was fixed on her and an almost wistful look was in his eye. no one noticed except her and her eye glow softened for only that one instant as their eye met. he saw how upset an angry she was and understood.

he showed no sign of recognition and turned away form her breaking her heart a little but she knew this was nessecary for the mission. seeing them all go unchallenged was a real blow but nothing compared to the stack of atrocities they were gathering evidence on.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:13 pm

"Well, this is rather new. Everyone is so nice here aren't they Tomas? You never told me so many people are so nice here." he keeps walking by him but he didn't respond to him seeing Tomas just walking by him. Still under cover but Cortex just chuckled to lean near him and talk.

"Though, it seems the little bird really is something....I wonder what most would see in her." he tenses up that his eyes widen slightly hearing him speak about Alice. He keeps calm but slowly sees him just keep going. "Is their a good reason why you would want to be with her?"

"...*eyes shadowed by his hair*...She's nothing to me...like you said, she's nothing but a omega that's hiding much behind her back. Just a little weak puppy that's following after her masters." he didn't mean this. It was just him being undercover but Alice looks shocked hearing this but slowly felt her eyes glowing the same blood dark red now feeling her anger burning through her. Even if he was undercover, did he really have to make it sound real?

"Alice.." Carlos warns seeing her nails growing long but she didn't move.

"Oh my, such a vile thing to say to a lady....oh well, it's true. She caught me true but that shouldnt' worry you now should it? You'll end up winning against a weaker omega.." he keeps walking beside him that Thomas looks ahead.

"....If you say so. She's not even worth the time is she.."

She didn't like hearing this, knowing Cortex was making him say these things but that's when he sensed someone running over about to slash his head but grabs the arm to slam them against the wall hard. The police gasped seeing this but Tomas looks seeing it was Alice as she coughs feeling his arm pressing up against her throat. Her eyes looked cold now with fangs sharp as a knife ready to rip his throat out. He knows he didn't mean it and she knew..even if her anger was taken over. He didn't let her free but slowly looks at her with a cold expression on his face.

"I watch it if I were you, omega. You don't want to end up having your throat ripped out..do you?" he sees her chocking closing her eyes that Cortex laughed seeing this when the other officers were about to help her but he pushes the arm in her throat more, making her claw his arm but the others didn't move.

"Now now, lets not cause a fight..let the weak bird do Tomas, you still have a mission to do.." He saw Tomas not respond but moves back seeing Alice cough holding her throat that was swollen and red. She closed her eyes feeling her throat sore as Tomas turns to leave her there. Even deep down, he was saying sorry over and over in his mind. He just wishes she heard him.

"Alice! You alirght?!" a female officer asked but she kept holding her throat coughing but at least she was alright.

"...I..I'm fine..." she said in a raspy voice but keeps looking down trying not to cry. This was going as she fears it would. Looking like she clawed the ground of the office carpet. This move only breaks her heart even more. The mission still stands though with Tomas leading Cortex out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:48 am

her hand gripped something that thomas passed to her and she keeps it hidden. when she was alone she poened he rhand to find a chocolate covered cherry. she could tell by the scent the cordial inside was replaced by his blood. quickly she popped it into he rmouth.

the rush of his blood send a wildfire thorugh her and she wished she had more as she fell into a memory. or maybe their bond in their minds she wasnt sure.

"well love infiltration succesful. ill be mailing little tidbits like this to you. information and plans even perssonel and their families locations. as soon as i knwo it ill pass it on. you cant act on everything some things have to happen so the leak isnt detected. i wont be entirely sure if the information i give you is true or not hes very suspicious of everyone and everything. i promise we will be together again soon my love. until then savor this memory and wait for my next message." she tried to reach ou to him to hold him but it was only a message in a memory a very intense memory passed into his blood.

she processed the information to learn cortex was gathering all his old partners together and clensing his whole organization even going after those who left. some he recruited some he coerced some he extorted some he killed others he forced into his service calling in their debts to him. the entire tiem he had been gone was passed to her and in the space of only a moment to boot.

she was panting and crying missing him and wanting the real him not just a memory of hs blood. she savored the flavor she savored the memories. he was going to send her more messages like this every time he could meaning they had a mole in the mob. she processed the chaos of the underworld and everyoen tied to it and she realized that this was only a preset to a larger global move. even getting cuaght was a part of his plan becaus ehe could get out.

she pounded the floor beaking it and got up to write down everything she learned. she wasnt going to let things go without trying to keep a record. then when she had enough she would be ready to build her own team. right now she had to wait and gather information then she could rejoin he rlove.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:20 pm

The officers helped her due to seeing a red bruise on her throat and upper chest. They decided to take her away to get healed up for now. However, Carlos sent her home due to the angry aggression. He'll keep a eye on her either way. She was now sitting near the window keeping a eye out after a while, bandages were seen wrapped on her while she looks ahead feeling the breeze. She knew Cortex was planning more than this but she was struggling a bit. Knowing he had to trust Tomas because if she or anything blew his cover, the bastard will know of it. For now, she'll just have to keep playing in this till the next message.

So far from later encounters, she did meet up with Tomas if he was on his mission but ended up getting kicked, punched, stabbed, even electrocuted. Cortex was giving him more new weapons but to use on self defense. He took and used them as instructed but only remains quiet. He and her fight from either side where she did get a few hits on him and he did on her too.

Tomas was now checking on some old documents from a computer when feeling someone touch his shoulder. "You shouldn't touch when someone is working you know." he said in a cold tone not looking from the screen but sees the hand move to the person showing it's a female. It seems she was a werewolf but smiled sitting on the desk.

"I know but I been hearing from Mr. cortex you seem a bit lonely. Sooooo..he insisted I help you from time to time. I never expected to help an alpha vampire werewolf before.." she looks to Tomas with glowing eyes but he didn't look at her still working.

"I told him I'm better working alone. I don't need another working with me."

"Ohhh come on. I won't be slowing you down or anything. Besides, I'm the strongest woman in the group." she leans in close to rest a hand on top of his that he grabs her wrist to stop her.

"Don't.." he warns in a growling tone but this made her purr giggling.

"Even when your mad it's cute. Why? Scared I'll eat you up? Or are you scared of that bitch officer trying to ruin your plans?" He didn't want anyone talking bad about Alice but he keeps his cool lowering her wrist to look away.

"And why do you care? She's nothing but a weak omega.."

"True but she's pretty dangerous...he told me to work with you so in case you run into her, I'll take care of her for you. Think of this as showing that I'm excited to work beside you cutie." He saw her wink towards him but sighed standing up. He walks off not responding but the woman smiled wagging her tail that she gets off his desk and follows him.

"Don't follow me. I don't need you stalking me-" he said turning to look at her but she was gone. He blinks looking confused then turns to walk forward then bumping into her. She smiled looking at Tomas but gently gives a kiss to his cheek.

"Trust me, I'm not. I do find you cute but I know my limits....I'll leave you alone thing." she whispered in his ear to sneak a kiss to his lips and leaves after. Tomas glared watching her leave but he looks down not liking his role even more. He wouldn't let another woman kiss him but for this to work, he'll have to suck it up. Knowing Alice might find out if another woman touched his lips but her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:34 pm

he decied to use the newest assignment 'the assignment being to plant false information to the police. cracking a competitor not the evil hybrids own warehouse' to slip her another chocolate. this was his only way to communicate with her and unfortunately he wasnt good at controlling the information so she would see everything even the thigns he wanted ot hide.

he was not interested in others but his position forced him to be indiscreet with many ladies. all of them somehow indebted to or supporting the hybrid. cortex was watching a video of cortez and some old CCtv footage of the police precinct. it showed alot of time that tomas and alice spent together and how serious she was about being near him.

nowadays she was dealing witht hings on her own and missing his affections and company. it wsnt fair they had to be seperated like this and she wanted the peaceful days back. she and the task force were kept so busy with major developments in illicit medical production and sorting out people who just wanted a bit more cash to pay bills and those trying to become millionares overnight.

"PACKAGE FOR ALICE nother small box you got a sweetie we dont know about?" the desk sargent said bringing the mail in and placing her chocolate form he rlve in front of her. she was busy writing a report and hastily finished so she could open he rgift in private. she finished and filed the report in he rout box before going to the break room to sit and consume the latest.

taking the chocolate out she saw he spared no expense. it was light and smooth melting quickly and spreading over her tongue. then she licked the shell away and saw the precious blood inside. turning it up and letting it drip on her tongue she panted heavily with a red face wanting this so badly since it had been so long since he sent her any information or news.

the flavor of hsi blood strengthened her and brought ehr focus and clarity like it always did and the flavor she tried to savor was full of intense conflicting emotions. she sucked the cherry out and licked the shell clean of al the blood then popped the restof the sweet in her mouth and sucked on it as she processd the menories.

firstwas his introduction usually he was naked after a bath and talking to her in the mirror. she always got extrememly heated form this and he explained that he was sorry for his actions and he was wishign he could be there with her. then the flood of memory flowed.

she saw the indicretions he was forced to commit the loan collections murder ffeeding and the different women who were attracted to him. important mettings between the hybrid and his inner circle. she recognized a few scents but their identities were hidded even form eachotehr through masks.

she filtered throught he memories as her bodyw as savoring his blood coursing through her again. this had to stop because he was starting to forget al lthe things he worked to improve and the bad habits he stopped are returning. As she came out of the heated trance where she could see and feel her love talking to and touching her she went to carlos.

carlos was preparing a new sting on several cartels that moved in after the aquittal. they trafficked people and merchandise as well as goods all under the radar. several of her recent busts were tied to this and she wanted in on the strike team but was denied.

"what youve told me has me worried. thomas is starting to go dark again. he hasnt hunted that we know of so far... and that is what im worried about. can you contact him in any way?" carlos asks her and she shakes her head sadly.

" no.. he reaches out to e through the postal service sending a message only an omega could read." she said and carlos considered her words.

"those tiny packages. i assume they are his blood in some way." carlos said remembering how thomas blood keeps alice stable. she nods and she begins to understand.

"then we cant act on any of this information you bring us... if we do we will expose thomas. this must be killing you... being seperated liek this..." he said softly wishing that he could end this and help her. she nods again.

"i can handle it." she siad bravely and she meant it. she would endure. she wasnt weak even if her body was aching for him and soon would seek out any comfort available. her duty was clear and after delivering her report she caught sight of one of her reports of a bust on his desk.

it was connected to the hybrid cortex and it was enough to act on without exposing her love to the wolves he was spying on. wolves being a metaphor for predator. she bites her lip thinking about the various women he was interacitng with and their advances he spurrned. she was careful to note that he was only ever unfaithful to her when he was directly ordered to use that tactic to punish someone who wouldnt pay or gain an ally.

she spoke nothing of these and they worry her a little. she still had faith in him but it hurt alot. she could aslo feel how it hurt him. and that gave her comfort and she wished she could comfort him in the same way he would comfort her and help her. this wasnt fair.

she went home and crashed in her bedd missing him and relieving herself of the hea that started to rise inside form his blood. after shew as done she cleans up hrself and gets ready for bed. it looked like he was struggling to keep his senses intact and keep himself restrained to criminal activity only when ordered.

thomas was laying in bed and wishing he was back home. his appartment was nice and the lavish setting was fine and cultured. he had everything he asked for except what he really wanted. he tossd and turned wanting ehr by hsi side and wishin alice would have enough evidence and support to arrest the boss one more time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:01 pm

For now, all he could do was keep going and do his best to keep the criminal urges down. He had to remember he did this to put this man behind bars again and to be with Alice again. His poor omega. He knew he did throw a few hits at her if they met, even knowing the 'partner' of his threw some nasty bruises. Alice was still alright. He didn't like seeing her hurt but he shook his head knowing it was for the mission. Looking up at the ceiling, he still thinks about her to cover his face. "I'm sorry Alice. I never wanted you to get hurt in anyway and yet you have. We will be together again soon...we will...just please hold on for me. I'll do the same..even if you have to hate me or attack me..don't forget I love you.." he said this to himself before turning on his side to sleep for the night.

As for Alice, she was already asleep but in the dark room under the covers. She was breathing slowly while curled up but her neck where he feeds exposed under the rays of the moon. It seems to have healed even more now like it never happened but it still proves he drinks from her before this mission. For now, the mission keeps going.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:53 pm

in the pair of weeks that follows the chocolates were warnings that he would be on the scene of many of the places they had staked out and he ha learned of several more wearhouses where deals were performed and more substances were being made. the strike team was still drilling and going over the information prepared by her.

she was their linchpin as she ws the one who arrested him before. thomas was sending the warnigns and information together now and he was gettign better at this power vampires have to share their memories torugh blood. she was changing a little. getting used to life without him and even getting more work done than before and doing work faster. paperwork anyways. her investigations and cases were getting less confusing as she started finding that the newer inductees in cortex operation.

cortez came in and was disheveled as always but this time he was healing. his name and appearance had gotten him attacked and accosted by mobs for being so similar to cortex. this time they took it too far and drew blood. and soon the offenders were brought into arraignment and sat down and lectured on cortez and how he was different.

cortez was the great grand nephew of cortex fairly young and fairly ashamed of his family member it is his duty to play a part in adding hope to the family name by fighting for justice. his transfer from mexico was unexpected and he srved his duty well.

"more crowds?" she asks him and cortez grunts and goes to make his report the people who attacked him werent arrested only detained for a few hours and bored to tears t the difference between hybrid cortex and officer cortez. she smiles and then saw thomas. she froze to keep herself from running into his arms and looked at carlos.

carlos had Sopena'd several officers in cortex group but not any from the inner circle. and she wasnt made aware. she waits and glares at thomas wishing to behave as she wishe not as she had to. and he vanished into the interogation room. she folowed into the obervation room.

"-understand why you have been called into this precinct?" carlos was saying.

"yes" an emotionless note and she felt her heart break hearing his voice strangled like that.

"we only want to ask some questions. about an incident with our officers. she claims you attackd her. and ran off." carlos said and the silence was crackling. "where were you on the date of february 7th around 6:30"

"i work for my boss 24/7 i was where he told me to be ask him." tomas said bitterly and carlos was frustrated because he couldnt offer help or move out of this situation.

"i will do that. now we have acertained tha the attack was not leathal or intentional which is why you arent dead or dying in a ditch somewhere. instead you are going into lockup for 24 hours where you will face charges of assaulting a police officer and evading arrest. and awwait your hearing schedule. im sorry this is all i can do for you" and he left.

was carlos serious? then the door opened and carlos walked in. "ahh i thought you would be here."

"what are you doing?" she asks thinking carlos was stupid or taking a risk.

"calm down. im just making sure my best officer is taken care of by someone she has been pining for. you have 4 hours before the moles become suspicious. make look good when you get out of that room." carlos said and she flushed red. carlos was creating an excuse to let alice and tomas be together even if for a few hours.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:07 pm

"I......Carlos, you shouldn't-"

"No. I'm doing this as a favor for you and him. I know it's been painful for you and him these past weeks Alice. Even looking at you, I can tell you been bruised, beaten, hurt, even sent to the hospital a few times but...it's all because of this mission. We will do what we must to get it over with so you and him can be happy again. Hell, I'll even extend your vacation to a year if I have to." he looks away from her shocked expression seeing he would do that for them. From all this going on, she looks down gripping her shirt but felt the slight shaking in her nerves.

"As I stated, take this time to see him..or at least talk to him."

"......" she looks at the door where it held Tomas. After so long she could almost smell his scent. Even if it's changed from time to time due to his missions, she slowly lowers her hand from the shirt she gripped so tightly.

Carlos saw her reach out about to grab the doorknob but stops. He noticed this wondering if something was wrong. "Alice?"

"*Lowers hand* You know that isn't allowed right? I know it's been..painful for me and him..but...I don't want him to get exposed. Who knows what Cortex will do if he finds out all this was for getting him back in jail or life sentence....*Looks away* I know your doing this to help...but I can't risk that..." she begins walking off going pass Carlos but he stops her with a gentle grab of her wrist.

"But is that what you really want? Would you really not want to see him after so many long weeks? You and him are changing so much from being away from one another...don't you think you deserve that much?"

"...................."

"Alice.."

".....I know that's why I won't let him suffer because of it." she said getting her wrist out of his grip to walk out of the room. Leaving Carlos there in the hall of the room. He sighed looking at the door she left through to the room holding Tomas inside.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:19 pm

remembering how close the two were the moles reported she wanted nothing to do with him even as a suspect. to their mind carlos told her to interrogate him and she refused. then walked away.

this was odd to Cortex because he knew she persued his people no matter who they were looking for any information on him. to ignore one of his core members was not like her. only cortex noticed and he told none of his poeple.

thomas was told she didnt want to see him but that wasnt true. he said nothing to that and wonders if she could imagine how difficult it was for him to arrange a crime get cuaght stage an interrogation to keep the cover only to have her walk out.

he was interrogated by others and the show continued but the seed of destruction was planted. now Cortex had leverage.

Officer cortez sighs and holds his head. Thomas talks down to people alot and it gets annoying. this time he was fuming about not seeing her and thinking maybee she didnt care about him anymore. he needed this and it was why he wen tto such great lengths to reach out to her.

"answer the question. what were you doing in that alleyway when our officer cornered you. evading arrest is a serious crime and assaulting a police officer is another shall we push it up to a third by obstruction of justice? thats life in prison if youre lucky." cortez said and thomas was unphased.

"ill get off and you know it. the police arent in the highest regard. what with the riots. the recent city wide battle and the criminal element running rampant openly commiting crimes. not to mention the pull my boss has. have you counted how many moles you have on your butts? ecause you have alot."

a hint but nothing in the way of information givien out. and they were writing down and recording his words to analyze later for code or a hidden message.

4 hours later he was let loose and she was in the coroners office to avoid him. she wanted nothing mor ethan to take the offer but fear stopped her and now she had to live with the result.

she was called to analyze the conversation knowing him the best and she saw him. she regretted walking away immediately. he looked thin and sick. his skin hung off his muscles in odd ways and his complexion was grey. hearing him speak he was like a starved creature than the man she knew.

some of it was for looks. some of it was because he missed her. but his voice the cruelty in it the harshness. he was upset. like he wasted alot of effort and got nothing out of it but the loss. the information he gave in code was mostly about deals currently being negotiated and were not finalized. interests that included blood marketing and livestock trafficking.

in an act of intimidation he was asked how he would feel if he had a lover who turncoated and betrayed everything he stood for. the cold answer passing his lips was death.

but his face showed pain. she saw that he was thinking about how she didnt show up and his grip got tight on his arm. feeling worse she listened to the rest of the interview. in code he apoligozed for the sudden unexpected incident and for hurting her. in fact half of what he said was a message to her alone and she only passed on the information not relative to her.

hearing his voice hearing him still using the language cover they developed to hide their conversations from others. she knew she should have seen him hearing how badly he missed her and how his next gift would be late.

the code was safe known only between him and her. the questions they asked were in fact written by her for this purpose incase she was away if he needed to make contact. his responses were also written down and she pulled his words apart searching for the message.

it was plain that this was to deliver unexpected news on the development of the criminal organization. but also to let her know that he wasnt going to send her another dose of his blood until 2x as long as normal.

this was in his last words or comments. and it seemed he ranted a bit to work it all in. feeling bad she was still sure she did the right thing and suffered quietly for it. unable to use his information to move they had to let things play out. only the absolute worst or largest crimes commited by this organization were pursued with this knowledge and some of the traps had to be sprung resulting in injury ended carreres or even deatht o some of the responding officers.

it was like a war. specifically how the allies were acting against Nazi germany, the code itself was simple one or two words in his sentence were meant to be put together to form his message and he spoke like this often around eveyrone before with her so none of the moles or cortex knew that information was being leaked.

time will tell how cotrex will act but his sights were now on a beautiful powerful female officer who happened to keep getting mixed up with his middle man. because thats what Thomas was. hew as the middle man. he worked as a proxy in indirect business dealings. he knew much of how the organization was structured having helped build it himself. he was a valuable peice to cortex and perhaps he could be used to capture her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:15 pm

For now the info given will be kept for now. Later that day, Alice was leaving to head on home but she was not saying too much. Even from avoiding him but she didn't for a reason. So the moles won't know anything or what is happening. Though, that expression and hearing his voice only hurts her more. She was heading to her car when hearing someone call to her.

"????" Turning around, she saw Carlos standing there with arms over his chest. She didn't know why he was out here but looks away from him knowing what he might say to her.

"Alice-"

"I know what your going to say so please don't say it. I did that for a reason. To have the fuckers not know what is going on. What Thomas is going through just to get by this stupid shit.....I could have seen him. I could have spoken to him..but I choose not to."

"And yet I know it hurt you deeply when you left. You saw what is happening to him. Even from his investigating he's still doing this to pull on through. He looks like he's getting weaker but I know he'll get better from seeing you. From the slight glance..you know he was hurting too."

".....I know.."

He saw her unlock the door of her car, about to head home but feels Carlos's hand on her shoulder. She didn't move but he sighed looking worried. "Alice, I know this is painful for you. It's just as painful for him too but I know things will get better. However, that don't mean you shouldn't be careful. I get the bad feeling their going to try doing something involving you. Just be sure you are careful..that's all I'll say." he squeezes her shoulder but she looks at her reflection in the mirror of her car. Even seeing the light dark circles from sleepless nights to just crying.

Alice indeed missed Tomas and wanted this to be over and done with. "Go on home, Alice. I'll keep you informed.." he mutters but saw her nod. She gets in her car, turning on the engine and begins driving home after backing up from the parking lot. She looks ahead driving while just holding tears back hating herself and this. Why did this have to happen? Why did they let this monster go free? For now, her questions just remained unanswered.

She arrives at her home seeing the area but turns off the car getting out. Alice walks to the front door and heads on inside just to wash up after a very light dinner but heads to her room. It felt more lonely here but she just bears with it as she enters her room and goes to bed. She curled up in her sleep and dozed off to sleep.

~Meanwhile~

"I see. Thank you for telling me. After all that, she refused to speak or question you?" he saw Tomas nod but was given blood to help him get back to normal with his 'partner' standing by him.

"I guess she's a little more curious now. I'll be asking you both to keep a eye out alright? Just keep me informed. You may go." he saw the two leave but he turns to face the window thinking. "Hmmmm; pretty little minx...you are something else aren't you?" he looks at the lights but his own werewolf glowing eyes were already curious of his new idea.

From that day, it passes to a few weeks with Alice already at home but she was given the day off. She was not really doing much, just in her living room after taking another criminal down. Their not showing as much but she keeps her guard up in case. Looking ahead, she was just watching the news after speaking with Carlos about what was going to happen tomorrow she goes in. For now, she wanted some time to rest even if its a little while. She just hugs the pillow but was listening to the news as it goes. Seems today is nothing of a bad day.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:59 am

there was a knock on the door and she went to answer it. before she did it burst open and several men all in tactical gear with masks coverign their heads burst in. seeing her they pinned her down and caugth her by surprise. then she smells his scent. the scent of the one who had been hunting her. she grew fearful and stuggle more breaking several fingers as she shook herslef free.

the man stopped and his unit closed ranks in front of him and moved to take her down. she fought hard and soon she figured out how hard to hit one to disable them from the fight and they started to go down one by one. she fought and fought until with a look of sheer animal lust the man backs off and orders a retreat.

a scent was not admissible as evidence. she knew who just tried to take her away. with ten broken men around her she looked at her destroyed living room. then she called for backup and a celan up team. she was pissed. this was only a probing attemt to gauge her power but the man only learned no goons no matter how trained could take her out. only true warriors had a chance against her powers.

carlos and the beat squads show up 5 cars chase the vans as they drive away but the bulk of the response team set to word arresting all the disabled intruders. she gave her repot and sat through the investigation of her private home. now her life was under the microscope. and she hated it.

she was pulled off any cases until the investigation into the break in was finished and they found her secret box and the ring. she quickly took those from the men and hissed at them for trying to look into her most secret of places. this box now held every compromising photo of her and her love together somethign if leaked would blow his cover. the ring she couldnt bear to put away looking at it was comfort in her lonliness. as the questes reign in two hours later she was free to return to her broken living room and celean it up.

cortez and his partner stay and help her move the broken furniture and they marvel at how her favorite chair was intact after breaking a leg after she threw a man down on top of it. for her the fight was a blurr and she was not calming down. they elave and she screams in frustration and punched the ground.

this was all going wrong and now she was off the case. then a sudden horror came to her mind. what if they knew? then she remembered. the one and only break in her character in her act in the clever ruse the police were planning. her choice to not interrogate a ringleader in Cortex's organization.
    that single thing was enough to show a form of bias that could be used against her and now they had attempted to spy on her home.

she instantly became very suspicious and looked outside. a few police cars were out and that was strange because only one unmarked car should be out there. to watch the place. she looked around the room then saw prints on the carpet where no officer went. she went to the window and saw hidden a tiny camera aiming at the room and able to see the front door and kitchen.

with a growl she crushed it and scoured every inch of her home for more recording equipment. there were only two more and she found them. a microphone and another camera. all of them were planted during the fight. she screams in the mic and she hears the feedback noise form one of the cars as it drives away.

she didnt catch the number.

she checked for more bugs and found none because there were none then she started to order new furniture before bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:10 am

~Meanwhile~

"So you all lost to one woman? ONE WOMAN! Seriously, she just a omega vampire you fools couldn't even bring her down." Cortex looks seeing each man he sent to bring her here for a talk but they were treated for the wounds and injuries she inflicted on them. The other woman and Thomas remains quiet but deep down he was proud that she could at least beat up a group of men like nothing. However, his eyes still were cold still trying to think about why she didn't even speak to him.

"*Sighs* Just go and rest up. I'll think of something else later.." waving them off, they leave the room to let him think. This wasn't going to plan and right now he was just looking down at the desk thinking. The other woman walks over but looks to Cortex, tilting her head.

"So what should we do now sir? She's a lot more than we thought she was. Powerful but still a threat. Maybe we need to try sending in something else to bring her down.." she started to say but saw that made Cortex stop her and even pet the top of her head, seeing how she relaxed under his touch.

"Hmmmmm....we do need to think of something but over time, it just leaves me wondering how powerful she really is. Or..how her blood could be a bit helpful.." he keeps petting the head but Thoams heard this, holding his anger back. Hand closing in a fist to make him looking furious. She was too strong so it only leaves her silent for a while longer.

"..........So what should we do?"

"..We'll think of something. I need to see what we can do to stop her. Or at least figure something else out. If she's able to stop the men of 10 people that's saying something. I wonder why you even leave her...."

"......she wasn't worth the time...so I left her." it hurt saying that but Cortex sighed lowering his hand to look at the female. "Even so, it seems the blood I got you don't help so it really has to be the female maybe?" he mutters. "Oh, that could work..."

"Work? What could work sir?"

"I have a idea but it should help you in some cases. Maybe for you too, Thomas.." he smiled to him but he didn't see his confused cold expression. Something he means only leaves him worried to what they were planning.

"...................."

"You go with Thomas, find her, and bring her here. If they can't do it..I'll send my best second hand in command to bring her. I know you won't fail me."

"*Giggles* OF course Mr. Cortex." she feels him pet her head and turns to leave the room. Thomas follows her but he was looking silent moments ago. "This should be fun. Maybe we can now find that girl and you will be all better in no time. Guess they didn't do well did they?"

"........"

"We will have to plan this or at least catch her off guard...this will be fun.." she giggled feeling sadistic.
    --------------------------------

~a few weeks later~

She was walking out the store after buying some things while Alice was looking ahead holding some groceries. She had to fill up things for the house but her eyes were looking more colder now that it almost worried a few people around her. She's been down for the past few weeks and that even worried Carlos.

She gets in the car and drives back home while looking ahead. Her mind was lost in thought, wondering where Thomas was doing so far there. It was painful for her to think about him that she only tightens her grip on the steering wheel.

".........." 'I really am a idiot. Why didn't I just talk to him? I know it was risky and all and I didn't want him to get exposed. Now, it's like it proved that I didn't want anything to do with him. It's not fair..*tightens her grip* I still love him..I always love him...but this is not helping the both of us. What if he hates me now?..What if he don't want anything to do with me? What if he.....tch..damn it. I really do feel like a bitch now....' she kept driving before getting back home to turn off the car.

Alice gets out the car and gets the bags to head inside. She opens the door and begins putting everything away. However, her hair was covering her upper face while doing so. Her home felt lonely all over again and it just leaves her feeling more colder. She did turn on the news but sits down after putting everything away. She only looks at the tv but sits down since she did check on some new furniture already sent and it was fixed up like nothing happened.

She slowly lowers her phone but her eyes noticed something on her arm and wrist. Old hearing claw marks on her skin from a few nights back. She felt so angry with herself one night she accidentally bit her own self to draw blood with her nails. Their was so much blood but she healed leaving her more silent. Alice looks away from the arm but just watches the tv still hearing more news.

Carlos did try calling her a few times and text but their last conversation only ended shortly:

(Text) Carlos: Alice, are you home? Please answer me.
    (Text) Carlos: I already had my girlfriend try contacting you but you didn't answer.
    (Text) Carlos: Everyone in the office is really worried about you. Please reply to me.

(Text) Alice: Why are you bothering me? I told you to not text me for a while.
    (Text) Carlos: I'm worried Alice. You won't talk to anyone but you let them visit.
    (Text) Alice: ....Why do you care?
    (Text) Carlos: ...*Sighs* Alice please...don't think of this as your fault..I know your doing this for a reason..so please-
    (Text) Alice: I need to go. Don't text me for a while alright? I need to go.

That was the last conversation between them and he still tries to at least check up on her by visiting and she lets him after talking. He was more worried due to seeing some healed scars on her from self harm to help her with the pain but she wouldn't talk. It seems thing was really hurting her that it leaves her feeling more empty again.

She drinks some tea but leaves her quiet after some time to just relax. That's when she heard a knock on her door, making her sigh standing up. Alice heads to the door going to answer when she can. When she did, something kicked her hard in the stomach hard while she hits the floor holding her stomach. She coughs seeing someone walk in but a giggle was heard making Alice look up seeing the woman.

"Well, well, well...we found you~ <3" she coos holding a knife in her hand that she walks over with Alice getting up but glares.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Nobody but this won't bother with you...I'm afraid your gonna have to come with me....I already feel excited bring a new friend...so why don't you come with me.." she rushes over to grab Alice but she punches her back hard that the woman crashes onto the counter coughing. Alice tries to knock her out but the woman swings her blade making her step back. The two begin fighting each other with shouting and fighting noises. She keeps fighting and dodging before she threw something that exploded in smoke.

"!?! 'What the hell is this!?' she shakes her head feeling lightheaded now that the woman smiled seeing how cute she was to slam her against the wall as Alice tries to head butt her but she pushes a cloth against her nose to hear her muffle shout.

"Now now...don't struggle..were just going to let you meet with our boss....just sleep for now.." she whispered to Alice feeling the struggling weaker and weaker till she felt her body calm down going limp. The woman smiled holding Alice in her arms to pick her up and carry her out of the house. She did close the door but puts her in the car and closes the door. She gets in after to start the car and drive off.

She was humming happily knowing Cortex will be happy and proud of her for bringing in Alice. The others will b shocked or jealous too. In a few hours, she returns seeing all the others busy with something but she already had Alice moved to a locked room hanging from her wrists by chains.

Tomas and Cortex was speaking about something when the door opens seeing the woman walk in. "Oh, was I interrupting something sir?"

"Ahhh my dear Sonya, I see you must be happy. Do you have something to report?"

"Indeed I do...." she walks over picking up a remote and turns it on showing a camera. Both the men looks up with Cortex looking surprised but Tomas looking shocked seeing Sonya got Alice held captive!

"My my my...you really did it. Wonderful work Sonya." he smiled proud of her. "I knew I could count on you.." he pets her head but she smiled.

"It was a bit hard but I was able to knock her down. She really is strong but it was fun..' she giggled but they didn't know Tomas was shocked, horrified, and worried seeing Sonya caught her! He didn't lose his composure but calms down looking to her.

"How did you-"

"You were right. She is pretty strong and powerful.......she almost got my head but I got her before she could....for a omega vampire she's pretty powerful...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:55 am

thomas started to grown and his hackles got really agitated as lines of fur and bones cracked as he was fighting his urge to transform and annihilate everyone present. "we... had... a... deeaal" the last word came out as a growl as he seemed to chew on his words. "this is my preey no help, no rushing, no solo operations that was the deal." thomas said his claws breaking the table as they grow through it.

this got the woman by surprise who wanted to help him and her master. Cortex looked at him with a smile. "i did agree and she is your prey but she has become my prey for interfereing in my work" he said trying to play it cool and calm. all of them were preparing for a fight as thomas' emotions were getting out of his grip.

"one prey has you this worked up? my goodness how long have you been working on her?" she asks and he glared lazers at her and she blanched.

"my prey my way. i already have 3 hooks into her. 1 she is curious about me. 2 i am on her police radar. 3 she is addicted to my blood." that last bit cuaght them all off guard and the leader claps his hands slowly.

"that explains why you keep trying to contact her. and why she turned you away. she knows shes addicted doesnt she?" the leader was truly intrigued.

"yes. it was easy to slip my blood into her favorite candy. i took her in her home and she became bonded to me thorugh the blood and the hunt. she is my prey and i will hunt her how i wish let her go so my hunt can continue."

the others relaxed understanding why he was so angry in their own twisted way. for them the hunt was sacred. claiming marked prey was taboo and only the most evil do such a thing and they trusted their master to keep to the sacred traditions. Cortex only smiled.

"no as i said she is mine and i will have her post haste." cortex said and his inner circle shivered longing to protest and terrified to do so.

"do you remember how i extracted that promise from you?" thomas asks and cortex smiles

"enlighten us. why dont you tell us al how you came to me begging for power and accepted my blood and my mark." he said thinking that he had power over thomas.

"tell me... where is the mark? i definitely imbibed your potent blood. so where is it?" he pulled back his sleeve and the mark that had been showing burned away leaving a red spot where it was and the ashes of it form a worm in the air that crumbles to dust.

it was a potent blood leech a spell designed to bind and draw power from someone a simple contract mark. and it was fully binding Thomas overwrote it. and that made the others terrified not only of their mater but this middle man who was of equal or greater power to overwrite a binding contract.

Cortex was calm and even laughed. "so you never even used it. all this time it was your own strength. a clever ruse but you are surrounded and she is still mine. and i will have her in my way SEIZE HIM!"

all of them moved at once. all were very powerful and even he couldnt fight them all being powerful leaders of their own. he had to run and he couldnt save her and himself there were too many and they would both be cuaght and he couldnt save her alone she wouldn't leave him now his cover was blown, and they would both be trapped. he had no choice but to leave and make a report. it was the only way to ensure she could escape. but it would mean he had to leave her here for several hours while the higher ups make their choice maybe even a day or two and he didnt like that.

he knew no matter what she could hang on and he bailed.

she could see the meeting and saw everything telling him to get out in her heart and get help seeing just as he did the same results for him trying to save her. he had ot leave and she knew seeing him go would break her heart but she knew it was th eonly way for both of them to survive and she would endure everythign they did as long as she knew he was safe and coming for her.

"sit down and we can resume our discussion. i will even ignore your outburst. what will it be.. stay and get a peice of her or leave and be hunted." cortex said calm collected and his only emotion was surprise that he had been fooled.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:06 pm

He glares at him not saying a word, his rage going through the roof as he wanted to just kill each one and recuse her. Growling deeply in his throat, he quickly jumps back over them and runs out of the room. One shouts throwing a alarm where they rush after him. The woman and Cortex watches this seeing the camera of him running and slamming others down. He had to get out and get back up help as soon as possible. He charges through a window and begins jumping from roof to roof to the city.

"So he bailed..too bad." he sighed looking at a few guards showing up. "four of you come with me to the room...I need to see this beauty for myself.....you wish to come dear?"

"No, I'll wait here master...or better. I'll see what we can do to make this more entertaining for you." he smiled petting the top of her head. With that, he turns to leave and walk out of the room. Everything was shown but it proves that something happened. Tomas kept running but his eyes were hidden only thinking in his mind.

'Don't worry Alice, I'll save you as soon as I can. Just hold on..' he kept jumping on roof top to roof top to get back into the city and away from the grounds. The others had to stop so they wouldn't cause some scene. They fell back to keep guard just in case. After all that, Tomas lost them still running till he quickly hurries to the building in hopes of calling Carlos. He held his phone but lands on the street hearing the phone get picked up.

"Hello-"

"No time to explain. We have a problem..."
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Alice looks down as she struggles in the chains only rattling them. She only looks down but noticed the light flick on to show someone heading inside the room. She felt her heart stop now seeing Cortex now walking in. His smirk looks at the dangerous beauty in front of him with guards standing watch.

"Well, well, well....we meet again..little rose." he hums softly walking over to her as she glares at him with her glowing indigo colored eyes. She hated to see this bastard up close but it leaves her own angry fueling as well. One of his hands reaches to touch her cheek feeling the softness.

"You haven't changed a bit have you.....but it seems whatever happened must have gotten blown. I wonder why he did so much but lied just to have it all crumbling down because of you getting caught." his hand moved from her cheek to her neck feeling the pulse against the vein.

"Explaining you still being an asshole.." she hissed at him bearing her fangs but he only chuckled finding the anger pretty cute. He moves his hand just gazing upon her with eyes looking down at her like she's nothing but a plaything now. If he seriously was going to come back, he'll have to do something else won't he? He moves in close looking at her to lift her head up so their eyes met. Her indigo eyes meeting with orange glowing eyes.

"I may be a asshole to you sweetheart..but I'll just enjoy breaking my prey for me to enjoy...though..it leaves me wonder just how badly your addiction to blood has made you. It seems it's only his blood..not others?" he shows a knife to her as Alice tense thinking he was going to cut her but he slashes his own hand showing blood. He waves it under her nose to see her move her nose up avoiding it.

"Hmmmmm..so it's true. Even the sight of my blood makes you turn away......but I bet even if you have tasted his blood..I wonder if he's tasted yours?" he looks at her that she only remains silent.

".....Your a bastard you know that right?"

"I know I am. It's like your blood has gotten him all hooked on you. Just to hunt you...prove your his and only his. No other hunter or man would dare to touch you....." He grips his hold on her to suddenly start chocking her. She winces from the strong grip, chocking as he holds her up with one hand seeing the pain in her face.

"From seeing how cute you are it shows....though, being a nosy little bird hasn't proven much for you has it.....Oh well...lets just take a test run shall we?" she winces as he lets go of her throat, hearing the coughing and gasping for air. He moves up close looking at her arm where she clawed at it to suddenly bite into it. She yelps from the pain of his sharper teeth as he gulps down the blood. His eyes glowed a different color but he tightens his grip hurting her as she was trying to get him off. He drank more and more, her blood being drained quickly while she was ignoring the pain. The blood runs down her arm to the ground as drops to make the other alpha vampires here smell and grow hungry. In a moment, he lets go panting softly to lick up the blood that ran down her arm then at her.

"Y..You..a..asshole.." she snarled but he chuckled licking his lips clean.

"I see..your blood is indeed rather nice and smooth too.....such a addictive taste too. I think I'm going to enjoy making you my blood bride in a while...but.." He looms over seeing her shaking. "I'll have to work on breaking you with tormenting.." he chuckled seeing Alice's face darken.

After that night, Tomas already had help to head back to the place but he saw everything was cleared out. The items, drugs, mission plans, everything was just gone. After Cortex found out the truth, he bailed with everything..including Alice. The chains she was in were hanging there but dried up blood spots were near the floor where she was hanging. He looks silent from this but knew they were in another hidden location in the city.

"This is bad sir...now we don't know where he and the others have gone. Worse; he took Alice with him.." One officer said worried that Carlos sighed looking around.

"Their has to be some clue of any means. We need to find him to find Alice...before he tries to.."

"Don't. Just don't say that......" he heard Tomas speaking but he was holding his angry back. He was more worried about her and wanting to rescue her. They couldn't have gone far in the city. They had to still be here. He hopes in the few days he'll find her by scent or anything. The drops could help but their was a mixed smell on them. Seems they tried washing the blood scent with a strong alcohol to throw them off. Growling deep that got the others to look.

"Easy Tomas, we'll find them..and her. I'm sure they are still in the city..just need to know where.." he said but Tomas looks at the ground before he heard a office find some recording tape.  "Sir, I think we found something....could be a clue.." she rushes over to give it to Carlos as he looks for a player. One was resting on the box but he puts it in and plays it. Their was a recording and light chuckle.

'To the officers that happen to find this tape; yes you see that we have moved ship with everything you missed. I'm sure you'll find me sooner or later in some part so lets make this a little fun. Oh, and don't worry about the little beauty here..she's safe and alive still...but she's quite a snappy one. As for you Tomas....I won't kill her..maybe punish her if she's a naughty little kitten.....but I see why you tagged her..her blood.*growled deeply to laugh* It's soooooooodelicious. Such a smooth and warmth taste that rolls off the tongue. I think I'll enjoy her as my feeding pet now...if you wish to find us. Go ahead...I'll even leave these tapes so you may or may not get clues..Till next time.."

The tape stops with everyone looking shocked but Tomas's eyes widen in shock but then looked like he was going to kill someone. He drank from her. He drank Alice's blood!! This got him angry to scream out punching the cement floor cracking it from his strength. Carlos got nervous seeing that much power in the hit but knew Tomas was pissed off.

"Tomas...we will find them...we'll find her....just please calm down.." he said not wanting to anger him even more. That was a month ago to four months later, they haven't found Cortex yet and no sign of Alice but they did get a few bits of tapes listening for clues but Tomas was beyond furious that he was doing his best not to snap or lose his temper. Not after all the things he's heard Cortex done to Alice. Hearing the soft cries of her crying from the pain. He wanted to find her and bring her back to him.

Carlos was looking at the last tape found at a crime scene but nothing else while Tomas was looking down at the file work. He hated how this went to how long it took for him to even find her. He was hoping that sick bastard didn't kill her. He kept to his word not killing as the past but that might change.

"Did you find anything on the tape?" Tomas was asked to look at him then back down at the desk.

"Not much else. Most of the information was too scrambled but I solved it. Now it's just more confused puzzles to figure anything else out." he sighed covering his face with his hands but he missed Alice. Lucky for him, he had some of her blood in tablets to get strong again and not look sick but he wanted her back safe. Who knows what he's been doing during the time he has her in his clutches.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:25 pm

there was a loud altercation in the entrance hall and two of the ringleaders pushed their way into the precinct. they werent under arrest because there was no evidence on them but the stopped and knelt down submissively to Tomas. "please dont kill us we had nothing to do with this. we are here to help"

they said and thomas finally understood who they were. "youre government goons arent you?" thomas asks as they show their badges. they showed they were from the inquisitorial unit charged with infiltration and dismantling of criminal organization.

"were here to help" the other said but something was holding them back. everyone watched thomas and he hit them with an energy wave. it blew over them harmlessly but the marks in their bodies where the leeches were bubbled and burst in angry burns. burns that healed slowly. suddenly the men relaxed and collapse in their chairs.

"thank you. the pain... it was..."

"i know... listen you have people ready to strike?" thomas asks getting impatient.

"not yet. they are gettign ready."

"we managed to contact them before coming here and their representatives are on their way to coordinate with your forces... they will want to gain control and that would be a bad idea. they dont know whats waiting for them. you...you do. you know. "

"we will try to convince them to let you keep your jurisdiction as long as your information is better and more compromising than theirs. they should let you. but its likely they will try to take all your evidence and take over."

the two were talking and thinking about the same things. what would happen when these officials showed up?

"when will they be here?" thomas asks knowing these types wont give warning in an attempt to keep people off guard.

"tomorrow." one said and that presented a problem. they had to act now.

"fine.. we will wait for the government to come here and ruin everythign slowin gus down with their rules. while an officers life and freedom hang in the balance." thomas growled sitting down in a huff and brooding. he did that and he was thinking about how to speed this up but he understood things had to take their time to form and be set in place.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:09 pm

Carlos was about to speak but heard Tomas growling not wanting to talk. He wanted to hurry this up to find Alice. He wanted her to be safe and alive where ever she was. He wouldn't be able to control himself if something happened to him. He only covered his eyes thinking about her and knew right there she was either angry or really scared.

He wanted to find her as soon as possible. Even looking through the tapes only leaves him more worried about her. He sighed calming down after a moment but Carlos looks at everyone still working hard to find Cortex and Alice as well. That's when one office was walking over but had a yellow envelope that's addressed to Tomas. Their was no return address but it felt like something was inside.

"What is this?" he looks at it then looks seeing it to say.

"For Tomas eyes only."

That makes everyone silent and worried while they see him going to his office to see what the whole thing was. He sits down opening the envelope and opens it showing a letter on top of a pile of pictures. It said this:

Dear Tomas,
    I know you are wondering where we are and don't worry. We are getting ready to leave the city. Seems you been busy all because we caught this little prey of yours...but I will say this: she's so pretty. I see why you made her your prey I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Cortex.

Tomas looks silent but he lifts up the letter to his eyes widen in shock. Their were pictures but most of them were all of Alice. The first one shows her hanging on the chains again but her body was bleeding due to the wounds they given her. Some was even licking the blood off of her skin while weakening her.

The next picture shows her wet as the clothes stick to her skin before seeing a sponge attached to some electric wires that had the other pic of her screaming in pain. Her eyes were hidden but he saw how much pain she was in.

The other one shows her now under knifes as they were cutting her but draining her blood into bottles to save for later. Her blood was already filled in some but they even had a needle that pushes some liquid into her neck.

their was some pics of her having horrible burns from a hot iron press but they made sure it shows on her.

He moves the pic to see her now laying down but they even had the nerve to strip her and torment her with hot wax on her skin. She was crying in pain but didn't scream out till Cortex was chocking her till she passed out.

Tomas saw them doing such terrible things that he was clawing the desk with his talon nails. The next shows of powerful drugs being injected into her. Even with her being whipped by a few masked guys. They beaten her, tortured her but she didn't cry for mercy. She just let them till she passed out from the pain.

Their was even a few where Cortex was drinking from her neck or other body parts, making sure he can see how deep his fangs sinks into her skin. Her arm already showing black veins like spiders web while he only drinks more from the woman. Even having her forced to fight others that almost killed her. Cortex was having too much fun with his new toy that this only made Tomas look down gripping the pics.

"........" Alice..... his anger was bad that his hand shakes that he suddenly shouts out in rage shaking the building of the police station. Carlos and the other officers tense up sensing how angry he was it was scary. Whatever that was it seriously pissed him off. Tomas covers his face but one of his eyes was showing that glowed a murderous blood red wanting to kill the bastard for harming his girlfriend/mate.

'That fucker..I'll kill him..I'll kill him!!'

Carlos rushes in to look. "Tomas, what is wrong?! Why are you-" he tenses up seeing him now look but noticed the claws digging into his desk. "......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:16 am

a phone slammed down. "theyre ready!" everyone was gearing up now and thomas went to help anywher ehe could trying to control his anger and use it productively. he was doing better about beating himself up inside and many of the wolves in the collaboration followed him as a pack leader. some were transformed others planed to wait until the fray started. one by one the wolves follow him as he sheds his clothes and changes infront of everyone.

the great powerful wolf stood shoulder high to most people. at a height of 5 feet tall most of it muscle he howled signalling the start.

each team had a palce to hit. the operation was a state wide rush to arrest every criminal connected to this creature. the plan was to see how many would change their side and give more information while being interrogated. the wide spread nature o the operation was to disguise where the man force was going form the public.

the wolves were silent flitting between shadows all small compared to thomas. all fast. all silent all hunting. they had the scent they had the location and they meant business. if a wolf encountered a goon they would pin it down at the throat and wait for an officer to arrest them. all at once the state was plunged into a massive sting operation.

as for her she was being used as a plaything by a few of the females. they really enjoyed tormenting her sexually when no one was watching. she endured it all feelign ehr body betray her tiem and time again but she never cracked. after all alice had done worse to herself after making thomas think she hated him.

she knew he wasnt going to abandon her to this hell and spat into the eyes of any she could. it didnt matte rhow they punished her defiance or how they tortured her. she healed except for that black vein part that was slowly spreading. her will wasnt broken even if some cracks had shown she wasnt snapped and she wasnt broken.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:06 pm

She didn't move nor said a word, knowing these bitches were just doing what they want to her. Alice's head was lowered down but twitching when one of the females bites into her shoulder drinking some blood as she couldn't move. The other two giggled seeing how pained she was before happily just teasing and playing with her just like a toy. If only Alice wasn't too weak she could get them but she was just not able to move for the time.

"She's really cute she struggles not to cum..." the first one smiled happily toying with her more, seeing her friend already feeling up her chest.

"She even smells good too with all her blood staining her skin like this..makes me just wanna rip her throat out."

The one drinking her blood only pulls back showing her blood on her fangs to lick them clean. As she was about to grip her throat, the door opens showing Cortex that sees his other followers having fun. They happily moved since he wished to see his new prey again. He pets the three hearing purrs then goes ahead to leave after having their fill of the new blood bank.

"Well hello again, little bird. Seems your still hanging on aren't you? I'm impressed; most of the prey I bring back tend to pass out and do what is needed to ask for release. But not you, my dear." He lowers down near her but she didn't lift her head to look at him. Alice didn't want to see his face but was forced to when his strong hand grips her chin forcing her head up. He saw her dirty hair in the way of her eyes but it was fine.

"..................."

"In some way, you were able to withstand the torture games, having me drain you of blood over and over that most of my venom has sinks deep in your veins almost. You fight for me which I enjoy, and your still are awake from all the overdose of drugs we pumped into you. A mere human would have fainted on the spot but you? Your still kicking....even with so many drugs in that body of yours, your not able to function as normal. You look like your sick more than normal.." he chuckled to let her chin go but she only keeps limp looking at the ground.

"But It's only because your so heartbroken isn't it? All because you made him think you wanted nothing to do with him remember? I thought you would have did something when the police caught him but no...you just ignored him. Only ignoring that calling of his blood or being his prey." he was gloating now. She didn't move too much but he bends down to hold her cheek seeing her.

"But I know it hurts though don't it? Everything we did to you...your just enduring it till your already seeing cracks in your mental stability......right Alice?" he whispered holding her cheeks as he was thinking of kissing her but only had her spit in his face. He winces from that to smack her across the face with his hand but she shakes not moving but only slowly look up but he sighed cleaning his face.

"Seems your being a naughty little minx. Oh well, I'll just have to keep punishing you..or maybe you wish to be dead? I know it hurts from everything we done so far....even if you wanna have all of it stop.." he mutters looking at her but she only looks down at her lap feeling blood dripping from her chin.

"But maybe if you ask, I can give you death. You already ruined that connection with him so you don't really have much left. Just say the word and maybe I'll show mercy in killing you. Or draining you dry till death takes over you. It must be hard having that cold look to break someone's heart isn't it?"

"......" she said nothing but closes her hands into a fist, just looking more upset that most of her sanity cracks feeling upset. He noticed to smile.

"..W..why....are you...t.torturing me..with t..that? If your g..going t..to kill me..then do it..."

"Oh? Now you wish for death little bird? I can't just give you death that quickly. I find you fun to play with so maybe I won't. You don't have anyone else left that wants you...being such a good little bird.." he chuckled to see her shaking now till he grips her hair, forcing the neck back. She winces from the move but feels his teeth sink into her neck draining her more blood. She only shakes feeling weaker and a bit sick due to the drugs he pumped into her but she feels some running down her chest now but he only keeps gulping more and more to release her neck panting heavily.

"..Even now...*Panting* Your blood is way too good for me to kill you. Even if we cloned it, it's not like the source." he teases letting her head go still licking his lips from her blood. "But maybe I should kill you...giving you that wish to leave it all alone...isn't that what you want?" he takes his hand showing talon nails out but pushes it up against her chest while he was digging his claws into her skin. She winces from the sting but he was just lowering down licking the drops of blood off. he knew she would make more blood thanks to the drugs he had pumped into her but he keeps her still while she was looking down at his hair since he's close to her.

She wanted him to just kill her since everything was wrong. Why was he just doing this instead of giving her peace? Besides, she already made Tomas think she hated him so it didn't make things better. Closing her eyes, she just begins shaking to try adjusting herself but he keeps her still.

"I asked you something..do you want me to kill you?"

"....."

'That's better isn't it? I already fucked up so much and I got myself into this mess. All because I didn't speak to him. I thought I was doing something right but all I did was make it worse. I don't deserve him..I don't deserve anything. Maybe now I can just sleep after he kills me. These stupid drugs don't help and my body already feels too numb to do anything.....'

She slowly just relaxed her hands but opens her eyes. "......Just...Kill me. You already proven your point over the last few months...so just.....kill me."

He looks to her but he slowly smiled gently petting the top of her head. "So that's it hmm? Already asking for death when you seem so much in pain...fine..I guess I can do that for you. It was fun while it lasted. I really see why he enjoyed hunting you..well, used to..." She didn't answer him but gasped feeling his hands around her throat chocking her. She closes her eyes chocking on air as he was trying to almost crush her throat. The air was already having a hard time going through but she was chocking not struggling as he was now trying to kill her as she asked.

"Just relax my dear..I'll be sure your death is slow but quiet..just stay still.." he mutters to tighten his hold on her throat. She chocked more with drool running down her chin leaning her head back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:52 pm

The wolves led by Thomas silently dispatch the guards one by one disabling them while the police come in from behind and arrest them. So far no alarms were raised and they were halfway to her.

The hybrid was lickig up her blood and rubbing her body to keep her heart rate high and her blood flowing. She was fading but not broken. The groping hands explore her body searching for fresh places to feed from. Then she saw it a shadow in the shadows the wolf females were jealous and hungry for anything.

Inching closer they whimper and whine padding the ground on their hands and knees. There was a growl behind then and. A wolf blurred to his human form. "Master. The sentries haven't reported in. We suspect intruders." It growls out as a pair of wolves and several vampires line up in formation behind the speaker.

"Meddlesome police... don't sound the alarms. Let them think they have security then strike to kill. Leave none alive." The hy rid said his fingers pinching a bite as he licked her blood.

The wolves and vampires vanish to give the orders the hybrid strapped her into a device that keeps her hanging and he could wheel away. He slashed one of the female wolves telling them to go after Thomas and keep him busy. He wheels her away to a saferoom to toy with her.

Thomas sensed something was wrong and the others felt the same. They stop and wait feeling the scent change. The behavior of the guards was much more serious and Thomas clicked his radio. "They set a trap. We've been found out. Make some noise." He said and Carlos pulled a fire alarm.

The ringing was sudden and most of the guards covered father bleeding ears as the sound caught them off guard. The trap disrupted and firefighters on the way cut the operation down to an hour if Carlos could keep the fire department busy that long.

The hunt progressed and goons started filtering out of rooms armed and the fighting started.

As the fighting started he set up a machine to violate her body and make her bleed inside while collecting her blood. He turned it on and the piston pounded its way into her scraping her walls and drawing her blood out. He was going to bleed her dry and run.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:26 pm

She was about to speak to him but got knocked out by a punch to the face. He saw her going limp in the machine but only sees some blood on his knuckle. He just hopes the others will keep them at bay for a while. For now, he sees her blood filling up some containers for himself to enjoy. At least she won't die too much or too quick.

Chaos was seen from the outside with everyone fighting or shooting. A few was backing up Tomas as he was trying to find Alice through the mess. He wanted to find her and take her home from this nightmare before seeing everyone just going all out. They fight like they were losing their minds with Tomas shoving past a few but keeps looking around while the other wolves were just pinning down more and more as they expand in the building. He wanted to find her but sees three wolves on some large containers just giggling at him but disappears after a bit. He noticed but snarled keeping calm but stays focused.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:30 pm

The chaos spread like wildfire and a team of 3 wolves and two vamps cut through the enemy like a knife through butter. One vampire was using a sheikd to block magic and bullets the other was scattering the weak enemies while the wolves stun or kill any they get their fangs on.

They were getting closer and the noise of the fighting was getting louder penetrating the room where she and a few other prisoners were taken. The pair of female wolves wait outside the door and exchange wary looks as the noise erupts closer than they expected.

Four turns and long corridors away Thomas caught a whiff of her scent and it was fresh. He turned and flashed down the path the scent took him bypassing a pair of squads including a magic squad all chanting a spell to fill their corridor with flames.

The spell goes off missing all but one of the officers. He was so new to the department no one had gotten to know him at all. They felt the loss and their wills were focused and their pain pushes then forward as the grim work continues.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content