Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

War between species Empty War between species

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:29 pm

Many things have been passed around in this well known city of two different species that live in a world like this. The world is known for having the two following: Werewolves (Alpha, Omega, And betas) and Vampires (pure blood or royal blooded). Humans live within the walls between these races as friends, couples, mates, lovers, or something that's rare now a days; food. True, in the old books history Werewolves and Vampires are always seen working together and they still do to this day. However, most of them try to claim dominance over a section of this city that it's gotten worse over time.

Werewolf Betas tend to not get involved with such a thing but they do worry every three moons if they change to an Alpha or an Omega. Some usually stay Betas but that won't lower their risk of become either. Very little Betas never change and most are very happy about that due to the small risks of how wild Alphas become near Omegas. But that's another story for another time.

Vampires are not as bad and they can be seen living among everyone like their is no problem. However, when it comes to special kinds of blood, that tends to throw a vampire off. Never knowing how that certain blood type effects them. True, they try to keep their cool acting like nothing in this realm could effect them but not knowing the possible outcome of what a few drops of blood can do to someone. Including a werewolf too. That explains this story today. Near a old park station, two people were scouting out tonight for a mission together. One was a male but he had dark red hair, sharp gold yellow eyes with sharp teeth. He did have normal strong features for himself being at the age of 24 but still pretty young. He wore all black but holding a dagger in his right hand.

His name was Tomas Henderson or A.K.A Tom. He was a Alpha werewolf but not just any werewolf. He's a vampire werewolf. His kind is very rare to find in this world and not many are known to be seen by the eye of any living thing. For him, he seems to be the other one that many know about in this city. He's the top hunter in his pack that not many could compete with him due to his high class training and very known skills but you could say it's all because of his teachers and the other were wolves that live in this realm. He did have help though with his partner.

Her name was Alice Xeion, a human per say in her time that came from the mid point of the humans living style. She was very athletic and strong for someone like her. Long black hair with a White bow at the end. She had pretty Teal eyes that's something she got from her mother. Some say she was really strong to be a human but to be honest, she's not. Alice is an Omega vampire that has a very strong sense of smell or scent but no one can tell due to the strong suppressants and medicine she takes every month. True, she tries to have her natural time of every three months away from her work and duty to keep others safe because she's read how dangerous it could be for an Omega to release such a heat. Anyway, she was wearing her battle clothes minding her own business but holding a gun looking around.

Their mission was to find a rouge werewolf that's been killing innocent werewolves in the far east region. They were given the mission to find it and take it down. She looks around not finding anything but reaches with her finger pushing a button. "Tomas, come in. Did you find anything? I got nothing in this section."

'Negative Alice. I got nothing either. Where ever this bastard is has  become a real pain in the ass. I'm sure we will find him soon so we can go home or eat food. I'm hungry from this job...' he really hated rouge werewolves because they tend to throw a fit because they were wanted.

"Oh come on Tomas, don't be like that. Once we find him we can go and get pizza or something. We just need to keep looking around for him.."

'If you say so, Alice. I just wish the idiot wasn't this hard to find. I can find any filthy bastard and I can't seem to find one in this dump...'

"Easy now. Once we find him then we can go off an do our own thing. Just hang in there Tomas.." she laughed finding him funny but gets an annoyed growl from her partner. He sure was grumpy but that's how he was and she finds it adorable. She wouldn't tell him that because he'll just act more stubborn. For now, they continue their mission.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

War between species Empty Re: War between species

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:53 pm

He hadnt eaten to save up money and buy something special but before he could this mission dropped into their lap. He was prowling around and waiting hunting. He was good at that. Quiet soft steps closer and clsoer to the scent he found identifying the attacker. He resiated his urge to transform and openly challenge his prey. This wasnt a normal rogue.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:21 pm

He figures the rouge werewolf was close now smelling it's stink from the corner that he walks over closer and closer. Tomas glares ready to strike with his claws flexing and teeth baring sharp. He quickly rushes over to attack but stops. The rouge was gone.

"*Sighs* Come on damn it, where the fuck are you?" he keeps looking around the corners from the side of his eyes, seeing nothing but junk and broken stuff. What would anyone find here in this dumb but that leaves him only wanting to kill the son of a bitch. If Tomas finds this rouge werewolf, he'll be sure to get a bullet up his ass. He takes slow steps to the right trying to smell this idiots smell that he didn't smell much but different kinds of scents.

"Did you find anything?" she asked using the ear piece.

'No, nothing yet. I had the bastard but he disappeared. I don't know where it went..'

"Calm down Tomas. I'm sure it's still near by the location. We just need to keep looking for it and hope to find it before something else goes wrong." she keeps walking looking around but the rouge werewolf was hiding in a different spot in that area, lowly growling as he was eyeing both Tomas and Alice that was scouting about. It's claws rake into the metal that his hand rested on to show some sparks. However, it's eyes just keep right on them when a few more showed up behind him.

"...*Growling*" The first werewolf was growling with drool dripping from it's maw and teeth, ready to hunt. The other two behind him were hungry wanting to eat but they were baring scars due to close encounters with hunting.

"*Growling together*" two more were also there but they were either thinking of how to hunt or wanting to eat them both. They were here for their heads but they will find a way to attack.

"........." he didn't do or say a thing but lowers down near the ground to point them out. They split up with two going for Alice and two going for Tomas. They were going on a hunt tonight and Alice with Tomas was the hunt tonight. She kept on looking around using her eyes to see through the dark but the smell was getting harder to trace as she walks forward slowly gripping her gun.

"........." she looks left and right, not seeing anything around but when she keeps on walking, Alice stops sensing something near by. It had a really grim like smell to it that she slowly felt her eyes glowing due to her vampire blood. Her finger still inches away from the trigger but keeps on walking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:27 pm

He felt the intent change on the air. Knowing the situation was dire he switched to active mode in his brain and tried to draw their attention. It didnt work out as he hoped and only half followed him. He lured them to a trap he sey up to blind their senses while his were safe and waited.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:42 pm

"Nothing here. This rouge really knows how to hide. I'm sure hope Tomas is having better luck than I am." she hated when this happens because each time a target tricks them, they have to think of another plan to find the target again. Hoping in another way she can figure a plan out to catch him. "I better head back to Tomas and see if he found anything.." she figures this is a dead end and turns around about to run back through the area of this place.

Just as she got to the end of the section, she heard a twig snap making her stop. She quickly turns around looking to see nothing there while holding her gun up. "Who's there! Show yourself!" Her eyes saw nothing there behind her that made Alice feel a little uneasy. She also hated how rouges tend to sneak up on her or others in order to come down to attacking. Usually it's used for...hunting.

She keeps her gun up ready but begins walking back to head out. Before getting out, something came down on top of her that she noticed the shadow to quickly look up in shock. Tomas was still patrolling the section till he heard some gun shots from far away.

"The fuck?......that......" he begins to quickly smell the air in the direction the shots were heard but tenses up smelling the foul stench and blood..vampire blood.

"Shit....shit shit shit shit shit! Shit. *pushes ear piece* Alice, come in!! Alice, can you hear me? Respond damn it! Are you alright!?"he said trying to call her but heard only static. "Son of a bitch! He played a trick and got back up!! The bastard!!"he had to worry about this later and go help her. Before he could, that's when the other two rouge werewolves pounces to attack. Tomas dodges away seeing them that he glared feeling angry about this happening. The rouge werewolf was with them growing at Tomas as they smell his scent. Very different from themselves as he growls dangerously as well wanting to slaughter them.

"*Growling deeply in his throat*'Grrr, I don't have time for this. I need to find Alice and see if she's alright..you better be alright idiot or I won't forgive you for getting hurt.'

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:01 am

He had to transform and when he did he fought tooth and nail focusing on speed and critical attackes. He was in frenzy trying to get to her before she got hurt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:18 am

Tomas hated fighting like this because most werewolves tend to fight till one is dead. Also, because he tends to go into a blood frenzy where it took Alice a while in calming him down. He only uses this form in case of a real danger. However, this was a real danger because she was in serious trouble! He snarled at the other werewolves slashing with his claws to get on in it's back. He heard a pained yelp from the one he got as blood spills into it's fur to the ground. The main rouge just tries to attack while jumping on Tomas as they roll in the dirt snapping at each others throats while fighting.

'Just hold on Alice. I'll be there soon..'

As for Alice, she was fighting them off due to using her vampire strength to punch one in the face away from her. She hated the ones that fight dirty to kill another but knowing them, she wouldn't let her guard down. However, it's risky for her to expose herself as a vampire because Tomas didn't know. He was only told she's a human and she isn't sure how he'll take the truth. For now, that's is explaining for another time. Now she had to fight them quickly and get her weapon back.

The other werewolf tries to attack again but she kicked them away from her while holding up her fists ready to fight. "I seriously hate when you guys tend to fight dirty. Not a fair fight if I say so myself....but you guys don't like fighting fair anyway.."

When saying that, her eyes glowed a dangerous color attacking them or at least to knock them out. Even if she was a Omega, she still can kick ass. They only get back up trying to shake the pain off trying to bite or scratch her. They will feast on vampire blood tonight even if it kills them. However, she was hoping to finish this soon to find Tomas. he must have gotten attacked by the other werewolves but smelling the air in that direction, he was fighting them as well.

She tries to shoot them away from her but one ended up hitting her gun out of her hand so she had to fight with her fists to buy some time. Or think of a way to run away from them and find her partner.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:26 am

Her wrist was caught and a long lick wwnt up her arm towards her chest. Tbey were going to violate her as they feed and she could tell by hiw they were teasing her. These guys didnt go bad becauze of biology. They chkse to go bad and that made then more dangerous.

He rushed fighting and the noise was getting closer. He was manuvering to try and get closer while taming the two down he was facing and it was getti g stressful for him. He fought hard and wrestled with them with furr and blood flying. Then they seperated and came around him before one moved to lhre him into the jaws of the other the jaws shut closed with a loud snap.

The one holding her was blocking her other hand while the other was dodging her legs. She was fighting hard bjt their speed was difficult for her to adjust to. She managed to grt her hand free only for one of her legs to be caught next.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:07 pm

She kicked the one holding her leg away from her that she hisses, feeling them trying to hold her down. Alice tried to slash her nails at the werewolves that they yelp jumping away from her as she stood up glaring at them. Her gun got tossed away from her and she had to figure another way to get away from them. They growled at her still walking closer that she was backing up feeling the slobber on her skin. It felt very gross before cracking her bones ready to start bashing heads.

Alice charges towards them and begins beating the crap out of them while hoping Tomas was okay. He snarled seeing the werewolves holding him only to throw him away that fur and blood spills on the ground. He wanted figure out where Alice was that he ducks from the werewolf but he rebounds to slash at Tomas's back. He screams out feeling the claws cutting into his back and blood spilling out that he tenses up feeling his muscles bulk. He was getting pissed off that he quickly grabs the werewolf by the throat chocking him as his eyes glowed a murderous color.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:24 pm

Fear of killing someone leaked out of him and into the wolf he was choking demoralized and terrified of the death aeaiting him for making him snap the wolf shed his beast form and slip away screaming intot he night. Wothout hesitating thomas turned still pumoed and ready and the ither one took off.

Panting he got down on all fours and smelled his way to her. Silent and swift as a shadow he flashed through the area.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 pm

Tomas was quick just to be sure he gets to Alice before something happened to her. He wouldn't forgive her if she got herself killed by the monster going about. Werewolves were no joke even if their rouge. Now, he just hopes to find her as soon as possible. Knowing the outcome of what rouge werewolves and vampires do tends to be a pain in the ass.

for now, he was dashing through the area to get to Alice's location that's still fighting off two more of these bastards. As for Alice, she was panting feeling some claw marks on her arms due to getting attacked. However, she was showing her vampire fangs snarling at the rouge werewolves trying to get closer to her.

She backed up cracking her knuckles ready to beat them up again if she has to. "*Panting with blood from her chin* Come on you bastards. I can take you both just fine......" she snarled but she also knew she was infected with werewolf venom. She hates it when werewolves bite her because the venom weakens to her but she can fight it off with her vampire blood.

They growl at her walking over to her closer that she saw them dash towards her. Alice ducks them and swift kicks the two rouge werewolves away into some metal crates. They yelp in collision of the crates that she sees them trying to get up from it that Alice winces feeling the venom burning her insides. "There; knocked out. I better find Tomas..he might be in trouble.."

She turns away to find him and sees her gun on the ground near a empty metal crate. Alice walks over to pick it up but that's when the rouge werewolves attack from behind trying to kill her. She gasped not being able to dodge in time that suddenly something came in front of her. It grabs both the werewolves by the throats chocking them as a very pissed off growl left it's throat.

They both whine afraid to see a angry vampire werewolf Tomas. He was coated in scratches and blood but he was angry to see how badly hurt Alice was. "Tomas?"

"What....the fuck..did you do to my partner? You fucking flea bags?" he snarled looking at them wanting to break their necks but he sees them shed their fur and look more afraid. Tomas just snarled to suddenly slam their heads into the ground, knocking them out as they twitch passing out. He panted trying to calm down but Alice looks at him worried to see so many scratches on him.

"Tomas?"

"Ugh, you idiot. I told you to be careful. Remember, this toxin could kill you if your not careful. Werewolves have that. You forgot already since you are more vulnerable due to being human?"

"Hey, I can take care of myself just fine Tom remember? Even if I'm a human I am do that..What about you? Are you okay?"

"Never mind me, I'm fine. What about you Alice..are you alright?" he stood up to check on her but saw she got beaten up badly from fighting the two idiots. She winces when he touches her cheek but he could smell the venom where she was bit. He grumbles seeing she got hurt and poisoned a little that he begins working on trying to help her but she stops him.

"What's wrong now, Alice?" he didn't want to not help her if she did that.

"We need to get these two jerks back to town so we can sent them to jail you know. Lets get them tied down so they don't try anything alright? After that, we can take them back.." she said seeing him shaking his head while quickly arresting them with cuffs to hold them.

"*Picks them up and goes ahead to call back up* This is Tomas here. We got the rouge werewolves here. Requesting pick up. Over." he lets go of the button while Alice sits down to rest.

'This is OO9Z, already got some back up heading your way. Over."

"Alright. Over and out.." he stops and walks over to check on Alice that was trying to heal due to being vampire but still showing herself like she was hurt due to expression her 'human' nature. The venom the werewolves gave her is slowing the process right now. She wasn't sure why but it wasn't pleasant when it happened. Stupid bites were not helpful for her.

He looks to her in concern but goes to sit and wait for back up. He hopes they get here soon so he can take her back and get her some proper care for the wounds they both got.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:31 pm

He was careful and patient throughout his wait. He had to wait to get to the doctor he had to wait in triage to bee evaluated and he had to be evaluated seperate from her. He was on extra high alert for any ill will in the area. Waiting waiting waiting thats all he ever had to do and he hated being inside and cramped into a room full of people that get in his head layer on.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:41 pm

After hours of waiting, the back up showed to take both the rouge werewolves away. That's given both Tomas and Alice the let go so they can get treated. She didn't say anything while getting in the car to drive back into town with Tomas not even saying a word. His eyes just focus on the head ahead while she was driving them back. Was he angry at her she got hurt or poisoned from the venom? She'll hear about it later on while entering the city.

Right away, she drives to the hospital that is good for everyone here that need it. She parks the car and turns off the engine. They get out of the car and heads inside. Right away, two doctors were waiting for them or to say their personal doctors. One for Marcus and one for Alice. They went with their doctors to separated rooms to be treated.

The doctor with Tomas asks him to take a seat so he can work on cleaning up his wounds with a hot rag and ointment. He knew he can heal himself pretty well but the ointment is to help with the burning scars the other werewolves left on him. "You really need to be careful Tomas. I told you other rouge werewolves do have that urge to attack or kill someone...even with you being a vampire werewolf."

"I know doc. You don't have to keep telling me about that because I know it. The fuckers were lucky I didn't kill them tonight." he grumbles under his breath but winces feeling the hot rag on his skin again. The stinging feeling was painful for a few seconds but helped him relaxed.

"And of your partner? Is she doing alright? I heard she got poisoned from the werewolves you guys were hunting tonight?"

"She's fine but I warned her not to get hurt and yet she did. *Sighs* I'm just happy I got there in time before she....." he didn't want to hear it but shook it off to snarl at another hot rag pressed to his wounds.

"I see, I see...shes very lucky you showed up to help her.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:52 pm

He wonders what she was going through and took his treatment well. He was healing much faster and told the doctor to destroy his blood samples. The doctor was confused but didn't question him. He had something of a reputation for coming in and getting treated. This doctor knew about that but was always reminded anyways almost like he was reminding himself. It's better to be safe than sorry.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:25 pm

"So their done? Nothing left is remaining of showing I was here?" he felt the doctor bandaging up his last wound before getting up to test them. They shouldn't snap like the weaker ones used for humans. For a vampire werewolf like himself, he needed something that won't snap if he stretches too much. They did stretch but didn't snap like the rest did during his first time here.

"Yes. I figure it's because of the other doctors that wishes to either clone or take special breeds out and test them during that time. You had it happen to you once so you are in the clear." he explains putting everything away but burning the other evidence that showed he was here.

"Yeah that. Can't have some fuckin idiots trying anything with me during this time. I don't need it and I know Alice don't need it. I just wonder if she's alright during her treatment since I really can't go and wait for her?" he asked seeing the doctor look at him. He knew about Alice and her so called 'treatment' though, for their protection they had to do it in separated rooms. Tomas didn't know about her real blood or truth because she knew it would leave to some strong effects.

"You know you can't since she's a human. You don't need to go about doing something stupid Tomas."

"*Sighs* I know that doc...I'm not stupid..I just want to be sure she's alright. Is that wrong?"

"No. That just means you care for your friend and partner."

That explains their chief telling them to keep it secret because he wasn't sure how Tomas would react. If anyone knew it would be him but he didn't know. He has no idea his partner is a non bonded Omega in her young years still open for a mate. Being anyone she didn't know or she hopes to be with later down the road.

He didn't know that his partner was a Omega vampire that usually don't have that type of condition in her bloodline. Most say she's got the same close traits as a werewolf dose. Giving off a smell that can trace other werewolves or vampires to her. That's why they give her a special treatment for her protection. What she didn't know is that Tomas was given the same kind for a stronger dose for a male.

"Are you going to go and see if your partner is ready to go? I know her treatment might be a little longer due to the toxins in her blood." he said seeing Tomas heading to the door after getting a new t-shirt thanks to the doctor with some clean jeans too.

"I always wait for her. Can't just leave her while she's doing her treatment because she becomes weak after. Isn't that how it effects humans in this city?"

"Yes? That is the case and reason most would feel sick for a while. So you help her or are you guys roommates or something?" the doctor asked seeing Marcus cross his arms and think about it. True, they are partners but for roommates...well, in a way yes. They got their own rooms in the small house in the city and they are close friends too. Their is nothing wrong with that right?

"Hmmmmm...."

"I know that expression doc. Nothing happened between us. I don't go and try to eat or hurt her you know. I know better.."

"I know that Tomas but you are still an Alpha and that is still something you need to be careful about. I know you care about Alice but still be careful.." he said as a warning with Tomas grumbling with a wave of his head, leaving the room with his hands in his pockets. The doctor shook his head with a sigh, seeing him leave. Stubborn man isn't he?

Meanwhile, Alice was getting the toxins taken out of her body while drinking some emergency blood from her doctor. She was told that the toxins really weakened her for a while so she will need to go on home to rest after treatment. Knowing the outcome of being a Omega vampire tends to tick off werewolves or other effects. She looks at the half empty blood bag drinking more that she winces feeling her doctor give a shot in the arm.

"Alright Alice, here are your new packs of Heat and scent suppressants medicine pills. I made sure to get enough for you during this year so you should be alright for now. Be sure you take your last two though since you never know...even when it comes to your natural heat." she sees Alice take the pills, pop them in her mouth and swallows with water next to her. The pills went sliding down her throat but she winces feeling them now in her stomach.

"There we go.." the doctor smiled watching her drinking the blood back. "You were lucky you didn't get a more heavy toxin in your or it would have been worse."

"I know and you told me. I had a job to do and that's what we do. We have to find rouges that go bad and stop them from doing something stupid. Can't blame me and Tomas you know."

"I know and I know you guys do amazing but remember; he's an Alpha like many in this city. We don't know the different effects your scent will have on a vampire werewolf like him. That is why you have this whole thing made up of being a human."

"*Sighs* I know, I know.."

"Even if it's risking the chance you might bear-"

"Geez, calm down! I'm not even bounded with anyone. You act like he might..." she stops speaking to think about it but her face flushed pink to shake  her head. "That's cruel you know...I'm not his type."

"Why not? I think you guys work fine but rules are rules so..it depends. Knowing you are not bounded and he's not..that's a risk most don't know about. So you may never know..." she said as Alice thinks but shook her head drinking her blood still or finishing it up. She felt the shot and the medicine working so she was good for another few years unless she stops taking them for a few days it will start seeping out.

"All done. I'm sure your partner is waiting for you so lets get you to him."

"Alright.." she said getting help from her doctor to meet with Tomas.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:32 pm

She was more his type than even he knew. He was in denial about his feelings to spare her any heartache if she had someone or was alone he hid it from himself to stop him from doing things to her. He always tried to control himself but now thoughts were slipping again and his heat was distracting him. He wanted to share his love with her bit didn't want to break her heart. They may have worked hard to be close but to be closer would mean they they would need to kiss and touch each other something he always told himself he shouldn't do because hes not a bad man.

Second, she was human so even if that's possible Tom might end up hurting her because she can't take a vampire werewolf heat. He was nervous thinking a bout the nightmares he gets but never speaks about them to her. He didn't want to worry her with his stupid nonsense.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:47 pm

That explains Tomas hating his heat cycles. He never liked going through this every two months to three that he would be begging the chief to lock him up in the sealed up basement with things needed till his heat is gone. He will beat his own heat with no problem. He just had to think. He was waiting hours later for Alice before seeing her show up with her doctor's help.

"Here you go, Tomas. Be sure you be careful with her. She's still recovering."

"Thanks doctor. Come on, knuckle head lets get you to the car and head home. I know you're going to be tired for a few hours." he said pulling her arm over his shoulder to help her walk outside of the hospital.

"Hey, I'm not that weak Tomas. You know that.." she was making jokes now he can tell since Alice tends to do her best in helping him feel better and him doing the same for her.

"Says the one that loves over doing it and ends up resting in bed anyway.." he jokes back helping her in the car and fastening her seat belt. He closes the door and gets in the driver's seat to start the car and drive back to their home. They remained silent as he drove them home but Alice looked tired thinking about some things.

"Before you ask; I already told the chief and we don't have any other assignments right now. Were on stand by till something else goes down. I figure you can take that time to rest up. Giving me a chance to cook tonight." he said driving down the city roads.

"Hey, just because I need a few hours to rest don't mean I can't cook tonight. Unless you're going to show off like you always do?"

"Hey! I don't show off!"

"Uhhh yeah you do. *pokes his arm*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:56 pm

"Oh come on Alice, you know I don't do it on purpose." he said looking ahead while driving down the road but heard Alice snort a giggle thinking a little.

"Oh? And you say that because why? To prove a point of you showing off? Sure you do..."

"Well maybe I show off because I want to help. You're my friend knuckle head and I just want to be sure you are careful since we do live a city filled with werewolves and vampires remember?" He said and she gulped. He just said something that didn't make sense but she guessed he was trying to sweet talk her and tried to stop himself at the same time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:05 am

"But you always help, Tomas. Being you seems to show that in different shapes and forms. Unless I'm missing something that you are not telling me here?" This was rather new of Tomas to talk about know he helps only when he wants to. Guess it's a chance in pace. He stops at a red light waiting for it to change.

"Trust me Alice, I don't be an ass all the time. I just want to be sure you are alright since you will need to rest for a couple hours after tonight. So if you let me help you then i don't have to feel bad later on." he grumbles but it sounded so much better in his head than saying it. She looks more confused from that to see the traffic light switch to green so he continues on home.

"Dose this mean you think I don't believe you?"

"...Maybe...I may be an Alpha Alice but that won't stop me from helping you." he said turning to the right. "Besides, we both been through shit in our lives remember? You been through it and I have that explains us trying to change ourselves for the future where we are right now Alice..."

"Oh yeah....who could forget that..." she said looking to the window but she remembers it. Knowing her father was an undercover drug seller to keep his family safe. He lost his life from over dose but her mother was sent away for protection. As of Tomas, he's been on the bad streets years ago but his life changed when he met Alice to become friends. She helped him get a job at the police station and now they were partners to help stop rouge werewolves and vampires from going crazy in town. They been doing this for a few good years and they were proud of their jobs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:25 pm

She wantrd to be close but he was so sensitiv3 it was hard to knkw where he was in hs mind. It was like it never stopped and he was cuaght in it other times he seemed lime there was no mind tk him he was inconsistant and that made it hard for him and everyone around him even loking at him some past darkness or pain was hurting him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Both Alice and Tomas didn't say anything to one another after a few more minutes till seeing the house they share together as he drives up to park. The car was then turned off and he gets out. Tomas goes to Alice's side and opens her door to help her stand up slowly with one arm wrapped around her waist. He walks to the front door after shutting the door to the car while walking through carefully.

The house lights got turned on thanks to him but goes straight to her room to sit her down on a chair. "Thanks Tomas. You know you don't have to do that. I could have walked." she grumbles with arms crossed that Tomas shook his head looking at her.

"I know that but after today, you need to relax till the toxin's have fully left your body. Just stay in that chair and I'll get dinner ready. What are you in the mood for anyway? Something spicy? Mild? Something just random?" They take turns checking who would cook what for the night. It's that or whatever they can cook through the day.

"I don't know to be honest. I guess something that seems to be in the mood. I mean, maybe that can fill us up?" she didn't mind what it was to be honest but knowing his mind in some way, they could just wing it.

"Alright then. I'll just go and make something random then. Can't decide for anything right now. So, is that fine with you?" he saw her give a nod and he goes to start cooking. However, Alice stops him. "What?"

"Would it be possible to watch you cook? I don't want to be in my room alone you know. Can't I watch?" she asked looking at him that Tomas sighed to go help her up and takes her back to the living room to the kitchen. He helps her sit on a chair and begins to get things for dinner. Maybe a home made beef stew was good for them while getting the ingredients for it.

"Do you think the chief got the mission info tonight or will he get it tomorrow?" she sees him think about that. The chief would always get the memo on his cell or in the morning so either way he'll get it.

"Depends on him, honestly. I know he could have it already or he's just sleeping from working all those late night jobs. I don't know......" he begins cutting the meat using the knife but looks at the cutting board while Alice watches him. He really was either holding something in or he didn't wish to speak about it. However, she won't force him to say anything. That's his business.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:49 pm

He was cutting slow and clumsy like it was a real struggle for him. He seemed to be going slow but speeding up and slowing down. He wasnt a very practiced cook. And he was talking to himself coaching himself. "No not that one this one. And this one like that..." he was not veey good and it didnt look right but he keeps going and soon enough it started to take shape. She watched as he did his best to make the psieces even and befor long he was frying up the meat and veggies in a thin layer of oil.

The pan sizzled and hissed sometimes sounding like a stream of water was washing out of it. He salted and seasoned with pepper and herbs she smelled thyme basil oregano and a hint of ginger. He hummed a disjointed tune and stsrted to clean as he was letting the pan simmer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:38 pm

In some point, at least he tried in order to help himself, knowing the possible outcome. Alice hears the pan sizzling right now and she sees him trying his best which made him smile. He keeps chopping and adding the last bit of things in the pan that he begins setting the knife and cutter board in the skin to be washed now.

"Seems you did good, Tomas. I knew you could do really well with that.." she smiled seeing him look away not sure of what to say. She was nice to tell him that but keeps watching the pan as it cooks while she was looking at the table then reaches for the remote to turn it off. The news was on showing things about tonight. AT least the rouge werewolves were arrested and shouldn't cause problems for a while.

However, she still was angry that she got poisoned by one after the bite. Her body has healed but slowly due to that so it's no big deal to her. He heard the news as well but keeps on focusing on the food he was cooking for the both of them tonight. After eating, he will be sure that she is helped back to her room for better reasons. Can't have his partner getting hurt can he?

"I guess after this, you can rest for the night Alice. Now, what do you want to drink?" he asked.

"Tea is fine, dude." she smiled happy to him since he was being nice to her but he gives a nod and goes to get that. A clean cup was set beside her with a pitcher filled with home made tea. He pours it into her cup as she watches it then he pushes it towards her carefully.

"Thanks.."

"No problem.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:34 pm

He stirred the pan and was nearly done when he began setting the plates up. He was careful to set a paper towel down on the plate to soak up any oil. When he turned she saw broccoli cauliflower tomatoes spinnach chicken and cucumber. He set the play3s down and thanked god for the food and se tto eat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:59 pm

"Not bad, Tomas. You really have a way with cooking good looking food. I knew you could do it." she smiled happily to him that he just looks away not sure how to respond to her when hearing that. Of course he could cook but not something different or random. Like the other things he had during that time. After a while, this just makes things more curious about having another thought when he begins pushing her plate towards her.

"You make it sound like I'm not going to be a better cook than what I know now.." he grumbles sitting down at the table holding his own plate of food that Alice smiled looking at her own.

"Nothing mean or anything Tomas. I'm just happy that we are getting used to everything now, you know? Knowing the outcome of everything is just as fine. The food looks delicious and I can't wait to take a bite...." she held up the fork and begins to get some of the food he cooked. He waited nervously to see her get some in her mouth and chew a few seconds.

Was it good? Bad? Too salty? Spicy? Sweet? Sour? He waited for her to reply to him before seeing her smiling more to get a bit more eating her dinner. "This is delicious Tomas. You really did a great job.." she smiles happily to him to see him just looking down at his plate to start eating his own food too. It did taste pretty good but at least he did the best he can in order to make this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content