Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

War between species - Page 2 Empty Re: War between species

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:04 am

It had a filling quality to it and she didnt eat much befor eshe ws full. He finished his palte even when his stomach was looking too full.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:37 pm

"Ahhh, that was amazing. Thank you for the meal, Tomas." she sees him look at her then down, putting away the clean plates that he was hearing her humming to herself with a smile on her face. He was happy to see that she ate everything on her plate while he already had everything off his plate.

"Thanks for the comment, Alice. After you eat, do you want to go ahead and head to bed so you can sleep?" he asked seeing her look up to think a little. To be honest, she's not sleepy but maybe laying down is just as good.

"Sure, I don't mind Tomas but what about you? Are you going to head to bed as well after today?"

"don't worry I am because I want to be able to rest or at least lay down till I fall to sleep. I figure maybe I can do a few more things while I'm awake but you need to rest up Alice for tomorrow. Knowing the chief will be asking what happened tonight." he rubs the back of his head thinking about it since he tends to always asks either one of them about it.

"True; very true on that one Tomas but that's the chief for you. He's just making sure the job is done and knowing us, we got it done. Were the best ones out there on the work of the city and doing our best in it." she smiled to him that Tomas just sighed shaking his head seeing her trying to get up but stops her. She still should take it easy either way before going to help her stand up so he can get to her room.

"You know I can try to walk." she looks to see him shaking his head still helping her that he didn't say anything else while helping her to her room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:38 pm

"You cant try to walk tomorrow tonight you rest and sleep. Tomorrow morning im going to go talk to the chief and see if there were any other attacks or disappearances, would you like yo come with me?" He was serious and expected her to agree. She didnt have to because she was hurt but he knew if he insisted thay she stay in bed tomorrow there would be hell to pay.

She thought about it pouting then he laid her down on her bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:06 pm

"You make it sound like your punishing me for getting hurt, Tomas. I really want to go because I don't want to be staying in bed all day tomorrow or something. Can't I just follow you or stay in the car?" Alice didn't mind staying in the car if she had to but knowing Tomas he would have her back home in a little while. He didn't mind speaking to the chief either way.

"How is this a punishment to you? I'm just saying staying home is showing you will be safe till then." he said that she looks more silent and just shrugs her shoulders after some time. This just leaves her wondering about it after some minutes. Maybe he was wrong? Maybe he wasn't. She lays back letting out a sigh, covering her face.

"I still don't want to stay here alone you know."

"Yeah, I already know and I know you might try to sneak out alone like the last time. Ended up getting hurt almost if I didn't find you in time." he said with arms crossed as Alice looks away showing a nervous expression.

"You know I'm right..."

"Oh come on! That was just one time! And I was bored!" she said sitting up but winces feeling her body being sore now. He quickly had her keep still so Alice didn't push her body too much.

"You see what I mean? Every time or some times something happens, you end up getting hurt. Then you argue you are fine going with me the next day before ending up stressing yourself again or worse."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:22 pm

He knew she wasnt fragile and that was whu she pushed herself so hard. She was tough what did he expect? She pouted but he sighs. "Look im offering to take you with me and ill let you try to walk until you get tired or start shaking to keep stanging. Does that sound fair?"

He was serious he really waa going to let her try to walk tomorrow as he said and as far a sshe could before it got hard. He hoped it would diffuse he rtemoer but he liked how tough she was. But he couldnt tell her that or it would ruin everything. He did to show his affection towards her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:06 pm

"...Yeah, that sounds fair enough for me. Even if you don't have to I'm glad that you will let me do that. Thanks Tomas." she said showing a smile with a wink. He blinks seeing that but shook his head with a sigh. Why in the world did she have to behave that way? Knowing how she can be just makes him over think things.

"So that's fair for you?"

"Yep; that's fair. Again; thank you-" she laughed happily but he just pets the top of her head to make her calm down after some time. He ruffles her hair as she blushes shutting her eyes from the feeling. He wanted Alice to be happy and safe that she only opens one eye to look at him.

"Just be sure you are careful..that's all I ask...as part of the deal."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:05 am

She looked him over with a hungry look in her eye and he didnt notice she was good at that when he wasnt looking and je never caught her. He left and she blushed settling down and enjoying the memory of his muscles and form. She likes looking at him and it always made her feel a heat in her head and belly. A small one. It mad eher hapy and tickled he tummy as she went to sleep.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:05 am

"Hmmm, seems Tomas dose have a care in me and I'm really happy for that. I just wish I can tell you the real truth about me but..unless you can really fully trust me I can't. I know everything about him being a vampire werewolf but he don't know I'm an Omega vampire. I guess it will freak him out if he knew...or become happy I guess?" she mutters this under her breath while hiding some of her face in the pillow she's holding. Maybe one day he will open up more to her then he can trust her more.

Alice hated to not tell him her true origin but for right now it's her only option. She can't tell him her real story till he fully gains her trust when she told him. That took about 4 months before he finally opened up to her. True, it shocked her that she found out but she was happy to know after so long. He was really opening up to her and it told her he really must trust her. Now, Alice wishes to do the same for him.

For now, she will wait and hopes he will trust her even more. Tomas was already in his room sleeping the night away already but he was snoring lightly curled up almost like a little puppy. No one has seen this side of him when he sleeps but unless you are with him then you can. He just kept on sleeping till the next morning knowing the chief will wish to speak to him, her, or either one of them about last night's mission. He will be sure he knows everything for that time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:19 am

Ooc:did you know i sleep like that? I Dunno about the snoring tho. Im never awake to hear it

Bic: the next morning he woke up foggy headed. The fog never really clears and kt distracts him sometimes. This time he yawned and climbs out of bed to go to the bathroom. He opens the door without looking at a clock or under the door for light thinking he was up at his usual time before her. He was wrong. She was there first and completely naked. She had showered and was exposed while brushing her fangs. Fangs? He never guessed and he spoke without thinking.

"I knew it tou are a vampire" then the situation dawned on him clearing the fog and suddenly he realized what was happening. Be slept late she came to see him and couldnt resist doing.. something to him and th3n she showered trying to ease whatever impukse she had. Maybe the fog hit her mind too sometimes.

She turned heari g him and froze as he suddenly realized what was going on he quickly apologized burned hit red at her form and closed the dlor very hard and fast and ran to try nd calm himself down. He hadnt seen a girl naked in person before let alone one as pretty as her and she was a vampire too and she didnt smell like a regular one so he didnt notice. He hd to ask her but she hated him now that he barged in on her nudity.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:36 pm

ooc:Hmm? I guessed on what Tomas sleeps.

bic:".....The heck?" she held her tooth brush in her right hand and begins finishing up with cleaning her teeth and fangs. However, Alice was worried now because he saw her fangs! No, he seems sleepy still so maybe it was his mind playing tricks on him. She quickly goes ahead with dressing up and goes to find him. Hoping he was not freaked out too much from seeing her naked and all.

After looking around before seeing him sitting in the living room covering his face. He seems really out of it but his face was flushed. However, she was shocked seeing his tail swaying left and right from being embarrassed. "Shit, Shit, shit! I can't believe I just saw her like that! Oh man, she's gonna kill me! No, why am I freaking out!? She's a...no, she couldn't be. Alice is human...but her scent is different than humans. Could be that strong perfume she got..."

"....Ummm.." he quickly turns to see her standing there dressed that he stood up quickly to help her sit down but Alice just tries to calm him down looking confused and worried herself.

"Tomas, relax! You're freaking out again..." she grumbles a bit while seeing him looking right at her. She never expected him to look like that but that could explain so much.

"I am so sorry, Alice! I didn't mean to see anything! I just...I should have knocked first but I was so tired from yesterday I just couldn't..."

"Relax!! Geez, it's like you seen something that would have killed you Tomas.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:22 pm

Ooc: that is what i mean yes. But you guessed mine... i trying to not think about it.

Bic: "m-maybe it will.. for a moment... i almost acted improperly so i bolted." He confessed it and then started to babble. It was all just random thoughts. So she ignored most of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:46 pm

ooc:Ohhh

bic:"Okay, I think but you shouldn't be like this because of a little slip up, Tomas. I'm sure you didn't mean it and I understand. I'm not angry with you about that." she mutters to him hoping to calm him down that Alice sees Tomas still looking down that she sighed to scratch her head thinking. How in the world can she help him in another away after the small incident.

"You make it sound like I've done wrong because I accidentally peeked. Second, I guess me asking my question will come to a later time. I need to get ready to meet with the chief so he will know everything about last night." he grumbles thinking about it trying not to sound so stupid. However, this means another thing about it.

He sees Alice looking more confused that she was shaking her head. "As I said Tomas, I'm not angry at you. I'm sure it was a accident. Second, you might as well get ready to leave so we can see him. Unless you need time to get stable after what happened?" she didn't know what the big deal was about him seeing her naked. However, he's a male and he was trying to show respect towards her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:52 pm

He gulps pthen his mouth went dry and he licked his lips. "I... ahem... i dont know if i can stablize. Its on my mind and wont leave." He truthfully didnt want to let go of it. It was a special moment to him it would be in his head forever. If he tried to forget it it would only stay forgotten for a little while and come back at any random time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:02 am

She blinks looking at him with a confused look on her face, knowing how he can be tends to make her really unsure about things of him. With a sigh, she just lets it go and moves on. For now, they need to go and meet the chief before he gets angry. For a old alpha werewolf he knows his stuff and it's also because of his own mate that keeps him in line as well. She insisted they get a move on but he quickly helps her due to taking it easy under doctor's orders.

They get to the car after he helps her in and gets her ready to move. Tomas gets in on the driver's side and begins to drive after starting the car. They didn't say anything while the radio was playing. Hearing the weather was going to be nice and warm; not too cold. He didn't mind that while seeing the people in town minding their own business or with their families that got him hearing laughter of small children. Even the vampires and werewolves were enjoying this nice weather for now. He felt happy for them since their enjoying themselves but his mind still was foggy from the image of Alice being..he shook his head and kept on driving.

The drive took about forty minutes to show a police station up north from station square central. He was already getting Alice out of the car and helping her up the stairs to go inside the building. They heard a lot of talking knowing it's packed but a few were working on cases and other stuff right now. Tomas gave a few waves and hi's to some of them still getting Alice to the main office. They show up seeing the chief's door open and saw him doing paperwork. He was short but a little chubby (His wife loves him and calls him her chubby teddy bear) while wagging his tail behind him. He scratches his ears till hearing someone and looks up.

"Well..about time you two showed up......hope the travels was alright?" he said in a low grumpy tone even if he was fine.

"Yes sir....."

"Might as well take a seat..after helping little lady here into her own. I already got word from the hospital about what happened Alice.." he looks to see her shrug but it's no big deal. She's used to that sort of stuff so it's fine. He helps her in the chair so they can hear what the chief has to say about all this. He did ask about the mission from last night as Tomas explains it to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:25 am

It went bust sir. We really messed it up. I only barely got to her before the vampires went too far. Nit sure if they would have di3d or if she would but i had to grt her put of there." She looked at him worried again like he was reliv8ng it fresh.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:53 am

"So I'm guessing you don't know if they were-"

"I guess it's because I was hoping to be sure she is alright. I know it's hard to explain about sir but I just had to figure something else. Or at least figure something out. I want to be able to figure something out when trying to help Alice." he looks down at his hands with the chief and Alice looks to them after a while but they figure he was feeling like he failed her. She was fine like she said but seems Tomas only remained silent. She was fine so he shouldn't worry about it.

"Tomas, from what you are saying you're just looking a bit worried now. I get you are saying you failed Alice but you are fine. She's fine and here safe and sound. So..shouldn't you be more easy on yourself.." he suggested that Alice lets out a sigh and shook her head.

"He's got a point you know Tomas, I was fine after a while and it shouldn't be a bother to you. I am alive and well right now so it shouldn't be a bother for you." She shrugs her shoulders to looking more silent to herself. Maybe after some time, he did calm down but Tomas looks between her and the chief. They wanted him to stop blaming himself towards what happened to her. He wanted to be sure Alice was safe.

"Either way, Tomas. She's fine and alive so you shouldn't freak out about that later on.." he grumbles looking at her that she nods to agree with him on that. He just remained silent and nods to look up at the chief.

"Alright; so everything else is going well? After you two brought the rouges in that night so things are alright. Now, I do have more missions for you two but I don't know if it's safe to take Alice with you due to what happened last night. Maybe she should stay here or back while you go and do this. It's a simple mission of delivery of notes to the hospital. I just need you to take it there if that's fine?"

"Seems simple enough but sure..I'll do it later on today."

"Oh brother..." she shook her head but at least he's alright for now. Alice didn't want him to be distracted towards what happened this morning and move on. Or so she thought. That image was still lingering in his head but he didn't want to have it bother him too much.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:02 pm

He didnt mean to worry but he was seeking to be the best. And it wasnt easy. He listened but wasnt really present. Lots of things were on his mind guy things.

Thomas looked at alice and blushed. As rhe memory hit his brain. He was able to smile and enjoy it when an idea came to him.

"Alice what would those wolves want. Whats differnet about you to others?"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:18 pm

"What do you mean? I'm just a human working together with a Alpha vampire werewolf like you. I figure they are either bored or wanted to sneak something off later on down the road. Wouldn't werewolves like that sort of thing or just hoping to find food?" she honestly figures that werewolves like them out there tends to try finding something that will help them later on. This just made her wonder more about it.

"That's a possible outcome but we don't know. Werewolves have different targets and goals that no one knows their main objective. I figure they are either hunting for the same thing or as I think; different targets." the chief grumbles. What could this all mean? He's not sure but that didn't seem like the best idea at the time.

"Either way; we will known later on down the road..I guess.." he grumbles.

"Maybe but you can't blame werewolves for being curious. They always seem to find new targets down the line and that tells you most of them are hoping to find whatever their minds think about. It can be treasure, items, hoards, or well...a mate. That's just the possible thing they want but it can be anything.."

"That is a good suggestion and answer and not many will know about it later on down the road. I figure they will think of something they want before it becomes a later problem right? That or I'm guessing it's something else.." she thinks about it learning more that this makes her nervous. If werewolves were getting to that time again, she might have to be careful.

"Well, we will still be on guard either way. That goes for both of you...and I mean it.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:30 pm

He nodded being on giaed was what he did already bit now he was extra uptight. He wanted to make everyone peoud and happy but it wasnt possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:01 pm

"I guess that's it for now. You take this and get Alice back home so she can rest for a while. I will expect to hear the status of the mission later on Tomas alright?" he said seeing him nod and gets up to help Alice out the chair. She stood up slowly with his help before getting helped out of the chief's office. They were back outside in the open air while she was helped in the car and seeing him get in to start and drive off.

"Sees you got no partner this time because of this or for a while..I know the chief wishes for me to heal but I don't know about much...I guess..." She grumbles looking through the window of the car. She wonders how things were doing that he was driving still.

"You okay?"

"Yeah; I'm alright.." she said showing a smile to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:21 pm

He was worried about her and maybe paranoid. He was worrying about her needs and safty. She didnt want him to worry but she knew he was suspicious. He noticed something was different about her and now he foukdnt get it out of his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:47 pm

"Hey, Alice? If anything was on your mind or if something was wrong you would tell me right?" he asked looking ahead still driving home so he can drop her off before going on this mission later on. He did want to make sure Alice would be taken care of but she shook her head knowing he's worry about it too soon.

"You know I would Tomas after so long so it shouldn't worry you too much. Besides, I know you got a lot on your mind right now so it shouldn't worry you too much right?" she said looking to him then looking at the window seeing the buildings going by. She wanted to get home to rest but she also wanted to help Tomas with this so called mission.

"Are you really sure about that? I know you trust me and all Alice but can't you blame me for worrying about it so much. You just...you're really my friend and close ally that I trust you with anything.."

"I know and you told me that before. Just like that time when you told me you were a vampire werewolf. I wasn't scared but shocked since most of your kind don't really show up in this city. It's like you are the only one that lives with the blood of both vampire and werewolf....to be honest, I find it interesting you are here with two blood of different races in you due to your parents and their love.." she said yawning slightly but he looks down thinking of his parents. He knew they were in a better location or place now after so long but he still visits them from time to time.

Hearing his mother speaking of her recipes and hoping to be a grandmother to his father speaking of how proud he was of his son.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:59 pm

He still suspected her of being a vampire. He doesnt see tricks of the light very often because he is always trying to see the truth. He wasnt sure but if he was right it would be revealed in time. He decided to ket the matter go on a back burner in his mind. He was certain thi gs would work out but uncertain as to when.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:12 pm

They remained silent during the whole drive home that she started seeing their house. Tomas gets out of the car and helps her out as well, heading to the front door to get inside. He looks ahead getting to the couch and helps her sit down on it. She lets out a sigh and looks at him after he moves back looking at her. He goes to get some water and a plate of food for her in a few minutes later just in case.

Something fresh and hot that will keep her full for a while. "Alright Alice, this should hold you for a while till I get back. This little request shouldn't take me too long and I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Alright and don't worry, I won't over do it and just move if I really need to. Just be sure you be careful Tomas you hear me? I don't want you doing something stupid while doing this.." she knows how he can be but he also can over think of things during his time.

"Trust me; I'll be fine and this shouldn't take too long for me. You over worry about me too much yourself Alice.." he jokes seeing her look away shaking her head with a little smile on her face. Of course she was worried because he is her friend and someone she deeply cares for.

"Either way; you better get going before the chief calls you to see how you are doing. If anything happens I'll be sure to call or text you alright? Now get going dude." she said showing her cell that he looks to her giving a slight nod. He turns to leave the house and shut the door after locking it for her just in case. He walks towards the car with the document already in his car of directions to see what he was delivering. He gets in the car and begins to drive off to his new location.

She saw him leave after a while but shook her head, thinking he really needs to lighten up sometimes but that's person to her. In another time, maybe she will tell him her real story but that's for another time in the future.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Ooc: its true i do. He does too how do i do that? Lighten up i mean.

Bic: he left to go on patrol and keeo an eye out. She stayed at home and decided to be herslef.

On oatrol he didnt see much. A few old marks that reformed. They greeted him and returned to their lives. He drove on still looking for any signs of the ones that got away. He thought he caught a scent and turned to follow it when traffic got in the way.

While he sat in traffic he focused on the smell trying to digure out where it came from.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content