Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

War between species - Page 2 Empty Re: War between species

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:59 pm

The females heard this but noticed the gun fire going on and some other things too. Even a few groans and screams leaving from that same area where the fighting is going on. More of the flames kept growing but didn't hit anyone else as Tomas kept leading the way down the pathway. Some of the others standing guard got more nervous hearing angry howling down the corridors and turns knowing a very angry werewolf vampire was coming and ready to tear through anything just to get what he came for.

The prisoners heard the noises but wonders what is happening seeing everything going on. Maybe it was a fluke? Maybe it was just another issue later down the road knowing that much. They only grew more worried to see some fires down the hall with a explosion hitting to shake the place. Everyone was getting worse that they draw closer and closer to the main prison rooms.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:24 am

The female wolves were nervous seeing the 3 larger better trained wolves look out of the shadows and smoke. Their fur splotched with blood. Thomas growls as his claws scrap the floor with every step his powrlerful handloke toes gripped the ground.

A low rumbling growl bubbled from the back of his throat as the other wolves flanked him filling the hall. Whimpering the two females submit knowing they would only die for fighting back. The two vampires cuff them as Thomas bursts through the door.

What he saw was enough to make him go mad but the scent of blood gave him focus. He went for the only thing not bleeding in that room. The other wolves ripped the machinery apart and the prisoners all drop hard to the floor. The snarling and ripping noises get louder as the hybrid transformed into his full power. Ripping his suit and swelling in size to fill a large part of the room he let his power flow to show just what they were dealing with.

He was ancient. His wolf form was similar to the direwolves from the ice age. His vampire traits give him a more human like look but it was mainly wolf. Thomas transformed to his ultimate form. Dwarfed by the size of the ancient being Thomas leapt I to battle. He was faster if nor more powerful and his own power clashed with the power of the ancient hybrid pushing it back.

Alice was free now and she crawled away to a corner hugging herself and restoring her strength. She couldn't believe her love was so strong nor how he could possibly keep this up for long.

Thomas wasn't a pup he was young but only compared to the ancient creature he faced. Alice watched and recovered her strength as Thomas keeps the hybrid pinned with a flurry of attacks that leave no opening. The other wolves start leading the prisoners and the liberated out as a vampire joins the fight attacking from behind. She was stunning and Alice recognized her as a member of the group Thomas wanted with him in this attack.

Her power was small compared to Alice but how she used it made that not matter. Alice saw how focused her power was and how her own emotions and desires were used to empower her strength. Something Alice remembered. Alice took her own pain humiliations and wishes into her own powers...

The place erupted. Thomas and the hybrid were thrown into the wall as Alice free and brimming with the power she locked away. Power she only shared with her lover. She walked close not caring about anything but her vengeance for all that this thing did to her.

The source of this was before she was trapped she sealed her powers away so her blood would only taste special and her powers would remain hers. Now her control over her emotions made the power greater sharper and the seal she made shattered unable to hold back the tide that flowed from her. Thomas and his allies were all shielded and she looked at him

"Let me finish this pup... then we can go home." She said as the pressure started to erode the corners of the room spreading through the building.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:56 pm

The other wolves and vampires got scared seeing or sensing such a power that was looming around. They didn't know where it was coming from but it was not a good feeling. The wolves whine afraid, vampires hiss trying to get away but only ran off to abandon everything to leave the ancient hybird snarling at Alice that looks at the other with the room now engulfed with the pressure. He laughed thinking she was thinking of fighting him.

"Oh really little bird? You think a weak omega can fight me? Your nothing but a weak easy fuck. Why don't you settle down and let the big boys play?" he goes ahead to try clawing her but his hand got stopped as he struggles with trying to dig his nails into her. She didn't move looking at him that the pressure was moving her hair up with red marks slowly showing all on her body. Her eyes burning a blood red with sharp canine teeth with two sharp fangs with her nails now razor sharp. He sees her look to only bring her hand down and swipe it down.

Blood gushes from the hybird as he howls in pain, seeing his hand cut off by her. Alice looks at her hand but flicks the blood off to the floor. She found it disgusted to even look at then looks at the hybird ancient. She didn't say anything before he tries to attack her. Alice just kicked him to the left sending him crashing into the wall while tearing into him like nothing. The others got scared seeing what she was doing to him that Tomas was shocked not saying anything. She hits him while breaking his arm, punching him, and just hitting him harder and harder with blood spilling everywhere.

The werewolves sees her gripping his furry face, now digging her nails into his eyes ripping them out. He tries to throw her off but she only hits him down still holding him down with her nails still ripping him apart. That's when her power grows to hit him away into the wall bleeding to death. He tries to move away but feels something holding her against the wall as she was using her magic.

He chocked feeling her magic just crushing his throat like his body that she was making sure every second hurts for him. He growls at her trying to get away but she slams him against the brick wall with her magic before banging his head harder and harder against the wall before breaking his skull or crushing his head.

Tomas with the other werewolves and vampires tense up seeing that but she stops glowing to lower her hand and turns to start leaving but the others said nothing watching her. That's when she stopped glowing to fall back but the officers catches her. They look at her knocked out tired but leaves after a moment away from this place.

Hours later, she was taken care of at the hospital by her doctor with the others being treated. She was awake but Alice was looking at the window seeing it was early morning. She must have been out this time but only sees her self cleaned up with medicine giving to help with some pain. She closed her eyes to rest then opens it moments later.

The doctor said she was fine but really tired. She would be taken home later on but will need bed rest. True, she can heal but she'll be taking it easy. Carlos did owe a sorry two the two but gave them a extended vacation again and means it. Tomas was checked by his doctor too with wrapped up bandages even if he healed h was fine. It leaves him look at his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:55 am

Thomas didn't know what to say or do. Before she took over she called him pup. He thought she promised not to but wasn't sure. Now that he thought about it she only called him pup when she thought he was cute and wanted him to be more grown up.

He was glad she was okay and that she was able to finish off the hybrid. Due to her time there she had grown much thirsting for blood and her love. It was hard for her to seperate her urge for her love and her need for blood so she did nothing while she was hospitalized except ask where Thomas was.

Thomas was bogged down with investigations and reports to internal affairs office as his department was being accused of negligence and allowing things to get this bad. Carlos was on paid leave and checked in on the two like his father used to. He had changed his one way affections towards Alice were dead but replaced by love and trust of his team. He acted more responsible and behaved much more adult in his private mannerisms.

In public he was the face that was hired to his team he was a good leader doing his best. He too was under investigation. Thomas leave would start after she got home.

When she was carried from her wheelchair to her bed she snuggles Thomas who was carrying her and relaxes. He hadn't seen her the whole 3 days she was under observation and she had missed him more than anything.

His touch healed most of her scars and his love e was the best medicine next to his blood he could give her. She waited patiently until they were in bed together before turning to face him. "We did it... its finally over " She said softly her voice not used to working.

He nodded holding her and thinking too much as he usually does. "Yes. Till the next one shows up and ruins everything again." Je said and she giggles.

"Thats how it works. There's always some new threat to our peace but we always get our peace after... come... I want you. After so long let's just be together." She said as her thirst (for him not blood) was weighing heavily on her mind. With all the abuse she endured she missed him and needed his touch to feel like her old self again.

He wasn't catching on and if she wanted him she had to act because he knew what she went through and he didn't want to trigger any bad dreams or memories. He said as much and she scoffs and sits up.

"I'm not some fragile thing. You saw that or you wouldn't have let me go through all that... u know you.. it was killing you too." She said and he nodded.

"It was killing me love. Sure there were fun parts like the adoration and the fawning but.. I missed you... I didn't want any of this to happen to you. And beating myself up about it is only making things worse." He said and she quietly licked his neck.

That made him freeze. "Wh-wha?" He started to ask and she shushed him softly putting a finger to his lips. Then she started to lick and kiss his neck. Here was her best medicine and he was working to stop beating himself up for her own sake not his. She decided to take it away from him leaving only his burning need for her in his mind.

Her kisses and licks turn to whimpers of pleasure and need as she sinks her fangs into his neck and sucks his blood. He groans lightly in pleasure feeling her bite and a bit of her need drips into him from her fangs. She sucked more than his blood she pulled his worry his doubts and his self loathing out of him and all of that "empty space" was replaced by his burning love for her.

After feeding for several moments she pulled her head back panting and looking right at him. He was flushed and deliberately not doing as he wished knowing the possible outcomes. She knew why. He felt guilty for things he did with others to play his role. She didn't care about that because she knew he loved only her.

"Mmm much better. Your blood tasted better when you aren't worried." She said to him softly and kisses her feeding mark. It was fading already but it's effect lingers. Underneath all the worry and stress he was just as wanting as she was. He still restrained himself but not out of worry or fear. He restrained himself because he didn't want to act without thinking.

She didn't want his thoughts or she would have taken them as she fed. She wanted his love. She wanted to feel his strength inside of her and give him her love. And if he wasn't going to act she would. She wanted what she wanted and he knew she was wanting him badly.

Did he get shy again? Was he still thinking too much even after she pulled his worries away? Or was he guilty because of his actions. "I don't care about anything you did. I know everything."

She said and he looked at her. "You do?" She nodded.

"Mhm you're terrible at the blood memory thing. I saw everything including what you were trying to hide. Those ladies really got a good workout didn't they." She teases knowing he broke every girl who thought she could handle him and they never returned.

"What if..." he starts to ask and she kisses him again.

"Hiw many times have you lost it and broken me? And how many times have i come back and kept going? You know I can take it. You know I want it. This *places jer hand right on his lump* wants me. This makes me feel completely sane knowing you still love me." She said and he started to get it.

She didn't care as long as he loved her the same and so far he was showing that he did. But she wanted him to act on his feelings not bottle them up as this mission made him start doing again. Her hand didn't move away and he stared at her red-faced with embarrassment and shyness. He wanted her and now his overthinking made her make her move.

She stripped them both his clothes she tore off him hers she slipped out of sensually. Nothing was going to stop her from reclaiming her love from his own hesitation. He hesitated wanting to be perfect for her. She understood th as t and it was a part of her love for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:05 pm

Her hand reaches gently to touch his cheek, looking at him as she was now kissing the side of his face. He blushes feeling the kisses but he even looks at the ceiling feeling each one. It still felt wrong that he did other things with other females that he just closed his eyes making her notice. She sits up to look at him tilting her head.

"What's wrong? still upset?" she pouts looking down to Tomas that didn't say anything.

"..Not as much but still a bit. I mean, I did a lot during that time to bring that asshole down..I know I must have broken your trust because of it. Hurt you too but..I never wanted to and yet I did." he sighed seeing her look worried at him that Alice moves back to sit on the side on the bed.

"I told you it's fine right? You shouldn't worry about it anymore Tomas.....you don't believe me?" she saw him sat up on the bed looking towards her with a gentle yet calm expression. He sees her sit on the bed looking at him but her eyes were looking towards his face. Then he looks down at his lap, thinking of the other nights he's done it.

"I know and I do believe you..I just feel like a bad boyfriend because I.."

"*Sighs* Played your part. And again, it's fine. I know you did a lot Tomas but the mission is done now remember? Were on vacation leave as a sorry......but..if you feel this way, I won't pressure you since you feel down right now. If you like, we can cuddle." he looks to her even if he wanted to make her feel his love, he didn't feel like he deserved it. Looking away from her, Tomas sighed to see her pull him in close to cuddle on his bed while moving the blankets over their bodies. Seems he still felt slightly down but she just rests with him. Her fingers ran through his hair as they lay in the dark together. She still remembers the taste of his blood but worry was felt for him.

~Two weeks later~

She was cooking lunch for him this time after still being in some recovery. Wearing leggings with her favorite t-shirt. Her hair was loose this time with Tomas watching Tv in the living room. They been close but she was humming to herself after that night. He didn't feel like he deserved her which she had to tell him it was fine again, they were just calm for now after she seems more better in two weeks. Still recovering but was alright.

She puts some of the food in a bowl and walks over to the living room. Alice sets the bowl down for him to eat as Tomas looks up to her. "Thanks.."

"You're welcome.." she stood up to walk back in the kitchen to get something herself and sit on the floor since he's on the couch. He saw her return with a bowl while eating as well, watching Tv. He looks at his bowl to eat as well, both sitting in silence together. He didn't try anything with her but she was respecting that. He did feel a little pent up but sees her eating more of dinner seeing some random game show.

"...Hey Alice?"

"Yes?"

".......Nevermind.." he said looking away from her that leaves Alice confused but keeps eating her food. She wasn't sure why but it seems he was not wanting to play with her anymore due to his guilt and sadness. Or due to being really shy now. She took it away but he still felt upset that he didn't want to do something wrong. He just keeps eating while she was eating herself looking at the Tv. She's still giving him his space while he was eating more of his dinner.

His eyes just glued on the screen while knowing Alice was eating while sitting on the ground watching the game show. Seems it was going to the next round as she drinks some soda and keeps eating more of her food. "How in the world do they get that wrong? It's the left answer not the right." she mutters.

"........" he didn't say anything but just eats more of his dinner while they watch the game show together. Though, he wishes she was sitting beside him on the couch but she was sitting on the floor while looking at the screen.

"What do you think Tomas? What is the suggestive thought for this answer for the question.."

"..I..I don't know. I guess a random answer.." he didn't look at her but she only looks silent towards him but shrugs to look back at the screen again to eat her dinner. She didn't know if he was still upset but again, she push the topic to him anymore and drops it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:33 pm

He wasn't upset he just needed her to stop holding back or letting him hold back. She knew he was pent up for the last 2 weeks. He still couldn't just speak his feelings and he was afraid if he did something unexpected she would attack him.

She learned over the two weeks that he was holding his urges back and his words so he wouldn't offend her and she just let him. Why doesn't she just tale him and make him say it like she used to? Wa she recovering still?

If she was she needed him too and his thoughts were twisted like this unable to act because he was afraid of messing up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:09 pm

After they were done with dinner, Tomas thanks her for cooking dinner while she nods taking the bowl from him to clean them. He watches her walking off to do just that but he looks down after a moment. He wonders if she was angry with him or did she think he was angry with her. It was too confusing to worry about and it leaves him upset about it. He just kept quiet to relax against the couch seeing her cleaning up.

However, his eyes picked up her arm once more. The same black veins seen were shown more boldly now. He remembers it was because another ancient hybird bit and drank her blood. It didn't bother her as much now but it did seem to have spread the time he did. It did stop and she just ignores it while getting it. Though, that made Tomas angry inside seeing another hybird drink from his girlfriend. Even if he remembers the times he drank another woman's blood while playing his part. He only feels more bad after some time.

"........." 'I don't know if I even deserve her after all that. My own fangs sinking into other woman during my role. I hated it and yet, it was sick to taste another blood on my tongue but hers...even worse, his fangs were on her as he dared taste her blood...' He closed his hand into a fist, feeling angry at himself while she was cleaning the dishes now while he was looking at her then down at his lap.

'*Touches his neck* Do I even deserve her blood at all?' he was lost in thought remembering the moments back then as he was seeing females knocked out from breaking them. To draining their bodies dry of blood. And yet it never helped. The only blood he wanted was Alice but that was to hold himself off. Now, he hated even doing his part from drinking another ones blood. It made him hate himself before seeing a cup set down on the table.

He looks up seeing Alice but she was confused looking at him.

"Are you okay? Your spacing out.." she held her own cup of medicine mixed with blood as he smelled it from the cup. Why did the doctor give her that to drink? he wouldn't argue about it but sees her stretch.

"I'm fine...just thinking." he said this while avoiding her view to not see Alice sigh after lowering her cup.

"Alright. I'm going to go take a nap. Did you need something before I go?" she sees him only hold the cup but didn't look at her before he shook his head. "Okay. I'll see you in a few hours then.." walking away from him, she heads to the stairs to go on up into her room to leave Tomas alone in the living room. He didn't say a thing but he only grips the cup to crack it from his strength.

Hours later, he was still sitting on the couch ever since she was still taking her nap. Curled up in some blankets while breathing in and out slowly. Tomas did check up on her from time to time but his eyes were hidden seeing the same black spider like scar on her arm and neck. It hurt him to see what she been through but he looks away to leave her alone after checking on her.

"......" The last time he said she was holding back made them argue to not talk to one another for a while. Sure, they made up but it was a while. He didn't want to upset her or make her cry. Tomas just wanted to be there to help her in anyway he can. Or at least show her how deeply he missed her. And yet he was alone sitting downstairs as she was taking a nap upstairs in the room. He should just go and join her but he didn't want to mess anything up. He just left her alone after a while.

After four weeks, she was visiting her doctor that was checking the scars on her arm. They were healing even if her body was recovering from the ancient's venom. True, it stung but she was fine. Tomas was in the same room since he drove here but Alice was fine after the doctor checked on her.

"As I said Alice, you'll be fine after resting up. Just be sure you take it easy alright? Don't need you making it worse okay?" she sees Alice nod.

"Yeah, I'll be alright. It still stings true but I'll be alright." she said that the doctor hands her another case of medicine blood for the while. "Alright good. Just be sure you drink this after a while. You'll be alright still but it's just in case." she mutters seeing Alice nod to get up ready to leave. Tomas follows her out so they can head on home.

They got outside to the car while he gets in with her as he starts the car and drives on home. The two didn't say too much while she was relaxing on her side. Leaning back with her eyes closed to relax. Today was a killer but at least she's doing better and couldn't want to get home to relax. Tomas said nothing as she did through the drive home.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:13 pm

He had been less worried and even returned to some sort of flirt with her. She wasn't expecting some change but it started when they walked inside. He sat down and asked her "dear would you please make that special dish. The one that always seems to get me heated?"

Not expecting his request she went to her notes to remember which one he was talking about. Was he ready to fave himself again? She hoped so because she missed his touch and wanted him to help her more. She found the recipe and started to cook it while the TV started to go. It was the usual cartoon he watched and he relaxed more than ever since the end of the big bust.

This got her hopes up and she asks "what brought this on?" Curious as to why he was better.

"Because... you're recovering now. And I don't have to hurt myself to do it this time" He said and she smiles. She hated if he took a risk for her safety and she secretly loved him more each time he did. The fact that he was letting time heal her was a sign he was growing more mature and patient.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:06 pm

"Took you long enough to get it now, silly. I'm more happy to know that your not doing that anymore and even worrying me half to death every time." she held up a spoon in her hand but it only made her smile to hear it. Her puppy was doing much more better to show her eyes looking down to the bowl as she was cooking.

"See? I can be just as good too. Knowing your going to be alright will make me more happier now. I just...well, you know. I've missed you since you got hurt that time and..." he started to say this that she sighed to smile with eyes closed.

"I get it and I missed you too, dummy. The doctor did say the venom that well 'he' gave me still lingers but it's going away thanks to the medicine they gave me. I should be normal again in no time. Though, the mark on my arm will remain there. They said it's a permanent type of thing which is alright." she looks at her arm seeing it once more but remains calm after so long. She didn't seem to mind at all but that leaves her only to keep working on cooking.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just glad to know your going to be alright from now on." turning to face him, Alice smiled to close her eyes sweetly to him. At least he's also showing he still loved her no matter what.

"Good to know.." turning back, she goes to her cooking. The dinner was still finishing up after she started cooking from two hours now. He was just watching tv in silence but did give some glances towards her while she cooks. Alice was still beautiful but he wanted to be sure it always stayed that way. In a while, she was done to brink the plate over and set it down on the table for him. He looks at the dish seeing it was his favorite to look at her.

"You're welcome. I hope you like it." she turns to clean up a little but had a bowl for herself as soon as she was done. Tomas already begins eating his dinner with a smile, loving the flavors and taste but it tells she still was amazing to cook something this good still. She was even humming while cleaning up before going to eat dinner as well in the living room. She sat on the floor to watch tv with him as she eats.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:25 pm

While she sat with him he was nuzzling and kissing her neck. He always did this before and she had missed it. Now that it returned she was sensitive to it and her emotions were running high. She leans into his lips and tilts her head to feel more of his affections.

It wasn't long before she forgot about the show and she was playing a game in he remind trying to guess where his lips would fall next giving herself a point when she was right and him when she was wrong. His points were reflected in a soft moan as he kissed a spot she wasn't guarded against because she guessed wrong.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:36 pm

The sounds she made were good memories to him, still missing the moment being with her. Tomas only keeps kissing her neck softly that when he brushes against his feeding spot, he stops feeling something different. He pulls back to see where he used to feed had healed up. The mark he left has disappeared after so long. Maybe it explains how much it's not close to.

"..............."

she felt the kissing stop to turn her head looking at him. "Tomas? Is something wrong?" she looks at him with a gentle expression his face but he only closed his eyes to rest his forehead on her shoulder that she grew confused.

"It healed up....the mark."

"Huh? The mark-"

"W..where I used to drink your blood. I see it healed up after so long.." he didn't move from where he was but it leaves the werewolf vampire looking like he lost territory among her. He didn't want his mark to leave but he wonders if it's because of the blood and the ancient's venom.

"Oh. Well, it has been a while since you drank from me but..I know in due time it was going to heal after a while. Knowing you, it would have because you never drank from me after a while when you started your mission." she looks down but he didn't move to grip his pants thinking about it.

"Have any other..tried to...you know.."

"Mark me? Well, a few have tried but I told them I was already marked. Though, it was when I didn't know the mark you left was fading from me. I guess it was after the whole thing and when he drank my blood when I got caught." she moves away from him to rub her neck feeling it was smooth again almost like when he never bit her in the first place.

"Tch.....and they think it's funny to even do that. I should have-"

"But you couldn't remember? You were on that mission so I had to do what I must so things didn't get ruined." she keeps rubbing her neck but stops after lowering her hand. "Honestly, I forget the feeling of someone biting me and drinking by blood. I don't know if it's because of the ancient or this mark on my arm....seems like no matter what happens, it ends up with us stopping and talking. It's almost like I don't......excite you to just go all wild on me."

"...I don't want to lose my mind as before. Even from my anger, I just...*sighs*"

"It's okay Tomas and I understand. Things have been hard for you and me so it's good to know were taking it slow for a while right?" she looks at him still standing but he kept sitting down looking at his lap.

"I know we are but...it's hard to. I really miss just being close to you Alice. After what that bastard did to you, I just feel like.....I don't know, I wouldn't be able to keep you happy ever again. Or worse, I end up pushing you away again like now." he closed his eyes at the thought that Alice crossed her arms looking at him.

"There you go again, looking down on yourself. I know it was the mission but come on. You shouldn't be feeling like this.." she tries to touch his cheek but he moves his head away still thinking. Even now he was having a hard time looking at her even when he was surrounded by other women.

"......................"

"......................."

'*Sighs* Seems that's the case. From everything you been through, your still in pain and feeling like you broken everything. You said it yourself, it was a mission. Over and done. So why can't we just live together like nothing happened?"

"Because it's hard for me to do that when I betrayed the one woman I loved because of it." he answered this to see Alice look at him but her eyes just looked upset seeing him self hating again. Looking away, she goes to clean up the bowls they ate out of before drying and putting them away. He sees her do that before she sits in the other chair to watch Tv again.

He tries to speak but stops, seeing her focused on the television. Later that night, he was in his room but she was in her own room. Maybe she was still worried about him but he was too lost in his thoughts because of it. She just lays in bed closing her eyes but dozed off moments after to leave him the only one awake. He felt like he ruined things again with her to grip some of his hair and hiding his face. He just wanted things to be normal again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:16 pm

He went up to bed and sighed. It was hard to sleep and she came in after and she climbs into bed thinking he was sleeping. When she pulled the blankets over herself she turned around and saw he was awake.

"Oh... you're awake..." she said and he nodded.

"I'm sorry. I really do get it but... you called me pup... you promised never to do that. Is that what you see me as?" He asks and shebfelt his arm wrap around her waist and pull her close.

He was asking because he was hoping to be beyond that to her. After all they went through and looking back she remembered that just after she awakened her full powers she did say something like that. She looked at his face he wasn't blaming her he was curious and even calm

He had alot of time to think
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:20 pm

"...I know I said that....but I guess It was during that moment I-"

"But did you mean it? Do you only see me as a pup? Nothing I've done or went through changed your mind?" he keeps her close but Alice looks silent not saying much to sigh. She looks down at the pillow to close her eyes and sigh.

"Look, I said it yes...but I didn't mean to say it that way if you think if it being mean.....maybe I should stop calling you that even if it's just teasing....." he gets she was always playing but it seems Alice keeps her eyes closed. "But it seems calling you pup hurts you now......."

"..Only because you still see me as a pup.....I'm not a pup anymore...but you still think of me as a puppy?"

"*sits up to move his arm from her waist* Well, sorry if it hurts you. I'll try not to say it again if that makes you happy....." she didn't look at him but sees him look up at her since she was sitting up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:52 pm

He held her still. She tugged and he didn't let go.

"Whwt will make me happy is being worthy of your respect and love." He said seriously and his words cut deep. She froze and looked down. "All you have to do is tell me how to prove myself." He finished and she didn't pull away.

"Its not that simple. I don't mean anything bad by it. I think you're cute and in cute things you act like a young pup. You get excited for food. You snuggle and kiss me all the time. You follow me when ever you get the chance and... and you look at me with such adoration I can't help it." She said and none of these things were bad. His grip got tighter and he pulled her close.

"I'm not mad. I do act that way but I'm not stupid or inexperienced."

"I didn't say you were"

"I get easily excited especially when I'm with you. I love you and I want to be with you my whole life. I know I seem afraid of commitment or I seem young but I'm not that much younger than you. " He wanted to be near her and she didn't move away again because she knew it would hurt them both. He seemed to know that too and was keeping her close.

"You're not mad? I'm not hurting you?" She asks him and he shakes his head.

"You aren't hurting me. Just confusing me. I want to figure you out but you're so mysterious. And maybe I'm not looking hard enough or understa---" She hushed him with a finger to his lips.

Him calling her mysterious got her fire going and she looked at him with a heated look. He really was paying attention to catch her mystery vibe she had been pulling on him. He found many secrets mysteries on his own and she liked that. And now he was about to compliment her making this harsh moment precious.

He was confused that was true and maybe he just wanted something he wasn't saying. Like before when he thought she was human. He hid how he felt thinking his love would kill her. Now he restrained his love to respect her. What he wanted was to fully claim her to remind her body what it meant to be his. She could feel this and he was about to say such a thing before she stopped him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:43 pm

She just looks at him but her eyes were glowing gently in the dimmed light of his bedroom. Alice just keeps looking down at him but only looks down at the sheets, keeping a finger pressed against his lips. He was worried he said the wrong thing again to see her look at him. "You seriously are a dummy, you know that? I wasn't expecting you to say that about me. Even after all the days you were gone on that mission. Don't you wonder why I do this? Teasing you or calling you pup? It's because..I find it adorable even if I already knew you are no longer a pup..."

"........."

"I know it must have hurt you for so long not being near me but don't you think this happens to me too. Knowing the possible outcome of not seeing you all that time. I've missed you just as badly. Missing being close to you..being held in your strong arms..." she was leaning in closer that she shifts to sit on his lap. He tenses up feeling that but she didn't move her finger from his lip.s

"Even when you drink from me, the mark you left fully healed again like you never did it. I really did miss you..I deeply missed you Tomas. From that day you started the mission...from all the lonely nights to the crying ones. *Lowers down even more to now be over him* Even seeing you under me is something I still miss just as much."

His eyes was closed half way seeing her so close that her finger moves from his lips that she looks to him. He saw her red cheeks, her kissable lips. Everything he remembers was just still there but better to him. He didn't speak to see her lower down even more that their lips indeed almost touched.

"Even after all that..I still only hope you come back to me....from the scent of those other women on you..it burns my nose from them touching you.."

"..............."

"I've missed you from that day to now. I know it was important..but..having you here with me is just as important. Though, it seems even they kept you much more longer. Now it's like my body isn't yours anymore when your mark is gone..isn't it?"

"......"

"Even from the nights you broke me over..and over..and over...and over again. I know it must felt good to breed what you have as yours forever. No matter what, I'm still....here but yours. The mark you left may be gone...but not me...."

He remembers seeing the healed bare neck of hers that he was shaking now but Alice only sits up to look down at him but she moves to get off his lap now. He sits up slowly hoping he didn't do something to stop her but she only keeps facing away from him to slowly move her hair from her neck to show the same spot he would drink from.

"A..Alice?"

"......" she had no words to say but slowly moves her hands from her lap to the edge of her shirt to lower the sleeve showing her shoulder now. He blushes seeing the soft skin but he only grips the bed not sure what she was doing.

"I still remember the nights when you first took what you claimed as yours..to the many other times you done it just to prove that......were you scared to prove it again after those females were used?"

"T..that was..I..."

"It's fine....besides, your mark is long gone now...but...if you really wanted to show you only wish for me......you'll have to drink my blood like you done before in the past." he tenses up gripping the sheets as she looks away from him but looks down, her glowing colored indigo eyes looking half way closed but was not doing anything. "If you wish to prove this to me....then do it. I need you to prove to me...

"B..but I.........."

"You know you wish to let it go...even when you got angry seeing your mark gone from my body...don't you wish to reclaim it again..or at least mark me so they know I'm taken. I figure you would want to..." she begins rubbing her neck looking ahead. He saw how she touched that spot. Where he always drinks if he got hungry but..he wonders what her blood will be like now? After so long. He slowly moves towards her that his hands was shaking to be behind her. She didn't look at him flushed red while keeping her neck bare for him to see her skin. He didn't move nor speak to claw at the bed sheets to press up against her. Alice felt this but sees his hands rest on her shoulders.

"I'm still sorry Alice...I never wanted to be with another woman but you...your the only one I want.."

"...........then show me. You said you would.....even if you hold back.." she suddenly turns around to lean up against him. He blushes feeling her against his chest that her arms wrap around his shoulders sitting up. "You said you missed me..you only want me and only me......what do I need to do...to prove this...to show I missed you.." she gently presses up against his body but Tomas was holding her.

"I'm sorry Alice..I'm sorry for putting you through that....I know it was painful for me not being here for so long. I just wanted to be sure the mission was done. I just...." he tries to talk but tenses up, feeling her grip the bulge that was soft but throbs from her touch. He winces to her licking his neck slowly.

"A..Alice? What are you.."

"You said you missed me....then show me how badly you did. I know you missed me, you missed us together..even this missed me.." she slips her hand in his sweatpants to feel him bear. He tenses up to feel her now pumping his cock slowly while licking his neck even more. Her fangs seen but she didn't bite him, just touched. He shook from the touches trying to talk but hisses in some air feeling her stroking him very slowly. Her movements were seen from his pants on what she was doing.

"You missed us being alone together this way..I missed you so badly..It hurts without you here. Every part of my body burns just thinking what you'll do to me if you got that chance. I didn't want anyone..*squeezes hearing a hiss from him* taking you from me. Your mine. You'll always be mine."

"A..Alice.." he speaks in a growl like warning as she feels him get hot in her hand but didn't stop while looking at him with her eyes just glowing lustfully for him. If he was going to prove he missed her, she suddenly kisses his lips making his eyes widen too. The kiss was hot and wet that he quickly grips her shoulders shaking from the feeling. Their kissing loud in the room while he held her tighter against his hungry lust body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:06 am

Several of his kisses make her giggle either because they were cute or tickle her. He was careful not to escalate things. He was certain she had a plan or deeper idea for this that she was letting on. He felt her touch wanting to touch her but unsure if she would stop him or not.

She pumped his cock and felt it throbbing in her hand as it swelled thicker and started to get harder. She remembered this and knew it was the size of her thigh when he was relaxed. She had been thinking about it this long and kissing and teasing him making her hotter and wanting more.

He was burning up and doing his best to restrain his urges to bind and break her. His hands move across her skin moving up her arms to her sleeve. She shivers from his touch and kisses as he leans more into her lips. His blood was burning under his skin and the buildingnheat inside of him was calling to her

The more it throbbed under her hand the more her insides wanted to feel him inside. She still remembered giving herself to him and how it felt when he slammed hia full size into her for the first time. As the vivid memory flashes through her mind her pussy leaks some of her arousal and almost at the same time he pulls away from her lips to kiss his feeding spot.

While the mark may have been gone her sensitivity to his kiss there sent memory and desire through her. He loved her dearly and was going his best to match her without going too far ahead of her. He started to pull off her top when she hisses as the feel of his lips and teeth on and near his feeding spot.

He didn't knkw what to say he didn't want to tease her and risk hurting her feelings. "You're starting to get really heated up. Are you sure you want to take this slow?" He asks her and she gulps a little in a bit of surprise.

"I-if you want mmm to go faster. Then why don't you?" She counters only to feel his hands on her breasts. He reached under her top to slip it over her head and stopped as his hands grope and squeeze her breasts. She moans out feeling his grip

"If I did and went too fast on a part you like I might make you feel like I'm skipping things. " He said and his kisses stop. His hands didn't and her breasts were roughly squeezed and massaged. He was resting his face right near his feeding spot and her heat was boiling.

He hisses as she grips his cock tighter and really wanted it inside of her if he was going to do so much with her. His clothes were suddenly in her way and her drive to claim him as hers was getting much heavier on jer mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:56 am

The slow touching and pumps only got the two heated even quicker. Alice wasn't sure how long it was doing this but even the relief moments of her just fingering it only made it worse. Feeling like his pants were in the way, she gently feels him move back to kiss on her neck where he feeds, getting a squeak out of her. She seriously felt sensitive there and yet this made him growl loving the noise she makes.

"G..geez, did you really miss me that much? During the mission and all, I figure that....well, you know, would have given you someone to help you.." she slips his sweatpants down to still pump him off even more feeling it only throb even more. The veins clearly showing from his arousal. Alice finds it cute that she feels more of his lips against her neck and hands squeezing her breasts.

"He did..or tried to. Many of the females he gave were nothing like you. They wouldn't be able to handle what I can do......but the only one that could is here with me now. No other woman would take everything I can give, they would get scared seeing me but you don't. You stay growing aroused at what someone like me can do. You don't pass out after I drink your blood like them...they are nothing..compared to you." he panted still kissing her neck before his fingers pinches and pulls at her nipples making her yelp feeling him pull them.

"You Alice are the only woman..that knows what I want. I know what you want..because we were made for one another...we are always going to be together..." his fingers kept pinching and squeezing her that she shook blushing slightly from the feeling on her breasts/nipples. However, she only looks at the ceiling to shove him back to land on the bed. He tries to sit up only for him to see her crawl back over and takes his lips into another kiss.

His eyes widen feeling her lips on him again as they share one but he grips her arm feeling her tongue rubbing against his own while still stroking his cock even more in her hand. The only noise was the kissing that leaves her feeling more in heat wanting him. For now, that made her whimper to keep pleasuring him to her fullest content. He tries breaking the kiss only feeling her holding him down. She wouldn't let him move away. Not now. She even squeezes his cock making Tomas grip her arm tighter while his face was flushed red.

*Kissing* you are so heated like this...maybe the kissing really is making you over heat. So cute...' she keeps the kiss deep before hearing a groan from him, feeling some pre-cum on the tip. She keeps her focus on him but saw her eyes glowing in arousal while teasing him even more. That leaves her more speechless. He seriously was throbbing with each beat of his heart but it also puts a effect on her.

She felt her pussy already dripping wet but squirms where she lays near him, now breaking the kiss to kiss his neck. He hisses feeling that to watch her stroking him while he groans gripping the sheets trying not to tear them again. It swells up growing from his arousal that his own eyes were glowing from his wolf side now slamming in the back of his head demanding him to be released.

He feels her move away from his neck to shift in between his legs now. Her breasts held by her own hands to press them together while carefully trapping his cock in between seeing him sit up. She looks up at him but he saw her glowing eyes to part her lips now kissing the tip. Before long, she takes him in her mouth, making him moan to grip her hair. She blushes now bobbing her head with her breasts up and down slowly, making sure he felt her. He shudders feeling this but missed feeling her mouth on him again. Even if she was helping him feel good, he knew she was wet herself. But she's taking care of him right now..she'll get to that later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:14 am

She kisses and licks more of his length after sucking his tip. He was throbbing and standing up tall for her. As it did it throbbed with his heartbeat as she slurps his tip then licks the sides. It was impossible to fit into her mouth and even as wet as she was he was just too big. It had been a while since he had her and she knew it was dangerous.

She didn't care. She was fixated on her desires and giving him as much affection she could to pleasure him and prove to him that her calling him pup wasn't because she saw him as young and inexperienced but as hers. Her adorable cute love. She moans feelingbhis tip against the back of her throat and tried to push her mouth over him. She missed this flavor and scent from him and as the scent fills her mind she got a surprise.

He burst in her mouth and she choked trying to gulp it all down. He got thicker and bigger after his release and she made a mess of herself trying to gulp down his cum spilling it all over her front. Covered in hjs scent and release she whines and tries to lick him clean as her eyes glow with her lust mark. She had cum when he did as her mouth overfilled. She lost her focus and trembled suddenly feeling like she was in bliss like before.

She wanted more and her mind returned to his cock as she licks and sucks him clean. So mmm much cum. You must have really enjoyed this." She said trying to sound sexy and not like he surprised her.

"Haa not mmm fair. I always enjoy this haa. I always enjoy you." He said to her panting and trying to keep still. Her eyes shine with her lust as she rubs her leaking pussy with one hand and his cock in the other.

"I bet those scardy cats couldn't handle this much." She said and he looked away from her again

"Some could. None survived." (None survived is what he was told it was a lie to try and control him and didn't work) He said and his fangs were showing as the memory of heat loss of control then fresh warm blood and the scent of it filling the room. She felt the change as his predatory side surfaced. And wanted to play.

He still resisted remembering last few times he let it out and the fates if the girls who had the courage to try him on. She felt him resist the pull of the beast and she wanted that creature to come out. She remembered what he did to her how badly he broke her and she even remembered how even lost some part of him was still her Thomas. He growled a deep throaty rubbing growl that made her wet with how dangerous he was now.

He grips the bed tight as she finishes cleaning him off with her mouth. She looked at his cock and sat near with it between her legs to see where it would reach this time. It rose up past her ribs with his tip in between her breasts. She gulped seeing it throbbing and the dark hungry look in his eye as his restraint rapidly crumbles. If she didn't take h8m inside her soon he was going to do it and he would be as soft about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:44 pm

Looking at it then up at him, Alice held her breasts together to trap the thick cock to start licking against the tip. He groans seeing her looking submissive and wanting of him as the feeling of that same dangerous aura was engulfing her mind. Her tongue swirling against the tip even more that she was squirming where she sat. He knew she was dripping wet right now, already growing hungry for his cock.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." she was bobbing her head slowly still trying to please him still gently looking heated now. That made her whimper licking against it even more that he panted loudly still feeling her trying. Her mouth still was hot that he was shaking wanting more.

He panted heavily still feeling her trying to please him even with his mind losing to that same burning sensation of wanting her. She panted still swirling her tongue even more to squeeze her breasts together and gently sucks on the tip hearing him growls out. He pushes her head down to take the swollen tip in her mouth, cumming again. Her body twitches feeling the flow that it made her cum again. Her body twitching gulping his seed down with more spilling down her front while doing so.

It was thicker than the last time to slowly panting loudly drooling while seeing her gulp it down. He keeps her head down feeling more flowing out from the tip that she feels him still holding her head. Moments later, he pulls her head back seeing her panting heavily with her tongue hanging out. Glowing eyes full of lust seen within that she slowly licked the tip clean.

"*Panting* T..that's a good girl. Lick it up nice and good~" he keeps her still while she did but he even moves her down to bend her in between his legs seeing her pussy open opening and closing as he lips one hand to squeeze her rear then squeeze it. "Your even wetter here too..cumming just from sucking me off like that.."

"*Panting still licking against it more* Seems I've missed you a lot more than I t..thought..it just keeps getting thicker......even if you missed your little omega it looks like you were wanting to let it out..r..right?" she even licks it again slowly that he growls gripping her arm to pull up against him that she looked startled. He growls deeply wanting her but he sees her looking shy but tempting. Seeing his girlfriend just aching for him just made him quiet. He then lets go to see her look confused.

"Why don't you do me a favor; get on your knees and raise your ass to me..I need to see what I been missing.." he seems to be getting worse as she slowly did as he asked, resting on her breasts/chest with her resting on the knees. He saw her panties now drenched but he already grew hot seeing her but he didn't wanna end this yet.

"Higher Alice.." she obeys to keep it up to slowly see her now gently being seen. He licked his lips knowing she was wet to move in closer and grip her panties. He sudden rips them off hearing a gasp but parts her pussy and ass seeing her drenched. "Such a wet little omega you are too...."

"it's not my f..fault I'm this wet...you can blame the nights you were gone..even after sucking you off-nmmffff!!!" she felt two of his fingers push in slowly that started thrusting into her. Alice bit down on her bottom lip feeling him do this but whimpers as he makes sure she felt everything.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:35 pm

He spread his fingers to look inside and he smiles feeling her shaking in pleasure and anticipation. He moves his fingers inside hitting every spot he could reach. He hears her moans as sees her getting wetter as his fingers press against her nerve.

She moans out more wiggling her hips as she squirms in pleasure. She wanted more and was doing her best to stay in the position he put her in. Her moans and gasps turn to panting and low whines of need as her heatvwas building even more.

"You're really tight and dripping off my fingers. I can tell you want more. So have more "

He smiles and pinches her clit as he presses hard against her nerve. She let out a loud cry then cums with a violent convulsion. He had been bringing her to the edge then pushed her over with an unexpected boost. Her hips twitch and she panted heavily as he keeps teasing her clit and pussy with his fingers.

Her pussy drips from her cum as she catches her breath. She had a few moments while he licks his fingers clean from her juices. Then he pushes four fingers inside. That seemed to be too much as she moans out again wiggling her hips to feel more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:20 pm

"Hey, keep your hips still. I'm trying to enjoy my meal. You should know better than to be naughty, Alice." he keeps pushing the four fingers in deeper and deeper, hearing the wet squish it left as he did so. She seriously was adorable and he wanted to see more of it while seeing her shaking on her knees.

"T....then stop...t..teasing me like this. Your already got me cumming hard...doing this will make it worse." she tries to sound dangerous but yelps when he pulls her close to him watching his fingers disappear inside of her. The wetness already coating his fingers that some drips to the bed under her while she was moaning softly.

"You say that but look at how wet you are, you dirty little omega. Your already aching for your Alpha's fingers, tongue, and cock. Anything to fill you up good right?" he sounded more demanding now seeing his sweet little omega whimpering against the pillow that she grips with her fingers. He seriously was mean for teasing and yet she loved it.

"A..again; your f..fault..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:27 pm

"My fault? I think we are both responsible." He said pulling his fingers out and letting her catch a break. She panted and caught her breath and her thoughts. It seemed he only waited for a few moments because she felt his tip rubbing her folds.

She moans out hoping he wasn't teasing her again and feels him messing with her by prolonging the contact. Shw bites her lip suppressing a whine then feels him slide inside and push deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:23 pm

"H..Hey, wait a second. You shouldn't push i..in yet.." she pulls her hips away from him feeling the tip pull out. He growls seeing her do this to grip her waist and pulling her back making her gasp by his strength. He panted rubbing the length against her folds seeing her wetness leaving it wet. She was panting as well feeling the throbbing cock push against her folds till he feels his talon nails cut into her skin.

She tries to move but he suddenly slams his cock deep inside as she sits up on her hands screaming out in shock cumming violently. Her eyes glowing a dark color with fangs bare. He growls feeling her tightness after so long that he panted drooling from how good she felt.

"F..fuck...it's even more tight, tighter than months back...*growling*Mmmmmmm...this wet pussy of yours must have missed me..if your chomping down on my werewolf cock this badly.......even after so long, it's like I first took you..." he feels the heat burning from his body to see her shaking now, feeling her insides stuffed to the brim that she falls on her breasts shaking now. He only keeps her hips close to keep his hips still so she can feel.

"See? Even after so long..I'm finally able to be inside of you again...this hot wet needy omega pussy is mine. It's all mine..." he still feels her tightening around him but Alice grips the sheets feeling how big he was inside of her. After so long, he was back in the one he deeply desires.

'A..ahhh...s..so big...even bigger than the last few months...he's seriously stuffing me full with this monster of a cock. My whole pussy is already cumming, my mind i..is already weakening......Tomas seriously has changed over the months of being a..away from me. I can't even move from how big he is..' she shook resting her cheek on the pillow but he panted drooling from how tight she felt around him. He wanted to give her all the pent up love he held back. Nothing else mattered but fucking his girlfriend on this bed for hours on end. He would make her remember who was the first that claimed her.

He was panting heavily that his eyes were hidden from his hair that got loose from the ponytail she put it in a while ago or days ago now looking like a wild mess. He was lustfully growling wanting to claim her again. To make her his again. In a second, he moves his hands to grip her wrists pulling her up to have her back pressed against his chest. This made her yelp before he grips her body holding her. She was panting heavily looking out of it till suddenly she felt something sharp bite into her flesh.

Her glowing eyes widen feeling his sharp fangs and teeth sink into her neck drinking her blood after so long that it made her shake leaning back against him. He falls back sitting on his rear but he grips her waist growling at the blood that flows. It tasted so much stronger, thicker, and sweeter that he was throbbing inside of her swelling again. This made her shut her eyes shaking in a weak state while he was drinking her blood heavily and loudly.

'M..My blood..h..he's drinking my b..blood..a..again.....it's s..so much more intense n..now..even his cock is....nmmm.s..swelling......it hurts but f..feels so good....'

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:54 pm

She was right and normally he would tease her more and eat her out first before pushing inside her. He feeds deep and thrusts while he drinks her blood. Her belly was swollen from his size and she was feeling him throb bigger as he feeds.

His hips were still bucking pushing him up into her stuffing her full then pushing all the way inside and over filling her and forming the large swollen lump that moved under her skin. Her body reacts on reflex arching her back and making her body move as her stinging pleasure got more intense from his feeding.

She moans out loudly while he fucks her and her breasts were bouncing from how hard he was thrusting. Blood spills down her front as he spills a little and it drips slowly almost like a caress moving down her body. It slides down her collar over her breast and drips down onto her belly as he feeds and has his way with her.

His groans and slurps were getting to her even more now as his venom spreads through her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:23 pm

Her heart throbs in her chest with eyes widen feeling something hotter burning through her veins. Right away, Alice screams out drooling as she came again but he bites down harder and harder feeling more blood draining out. He growls not letting go of her, never wanting to that she was tightening around him. Tomas just feels his werewolf self growing hungry for more as he slams her down forcing her to take his desire and pleasure.

She moans out with her tongue hanging out to lean back with her eyes dazed. The pleasure was already burning through her that she was lost to hearing a growl in her mind. 'Your mine. You hear me, Omega? Your. Mine. I won't let another Alpha touch you, bite you, or even feed from you. This body, your heart, your love..it's mine. Do you understand me Omega?" his voice sounded so demanding that it turned her on even more. She couldn't even speak shaking from his venom already making her feel three times worse, the same mark he left forming slowly again but it's more stronger this time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content