Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

War between species - Page 8 Empty Re: War between species

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:23 pm

He blinks to feel her nuzzles and cuddles, yet she didn't move away. Her eyes were happily looking to the tv but she was resting in his arms. For a while, he was just happily holding her but his cheeks were flushed a little feeling more of the cute nuzzles.

"You okay there Alice?" he asked but she giggled to hug him.

"Don't worry, I'm alright....you good?" she asked that he nods to make her happy. She went back to cuddling but he just held her, resting his chin on top of her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:50 pm

"I sense you want something love. You have been resting right on my lap and slightly rubbing with her hips. That tells me you want something special not just these sweet soft cuddles" He said as she blushed. He had guessed close maybe too close to be just a guess. He could sometimes tell what she was up to at first but never what she would do when she got caught with her teasing.

"Maybe I am. Do you want to know?" She asks and he kisses her head.

"I would very much like to know. Because if you want something I'll give it to you however you wish to have it." She thought his words were cute and giggles she knee she had gotten him as for what she wanted it was her idea not his and he was giving her time to act. Even pretending he didn't guess a part of her desire.

He assumed she wanted more of his love to be one together once more but he didn't realize her plan was only just starting.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:38 am

"You always assume that's what I would want? You are so mean.." she pouts to blush but Thomas sighed to still hold her. She did smile but looks to relax still relaxing that he then tense up. She was wiggling her hips a little on his lap but he just held her.

"You sure your alright?" he asked trying to ignore the grinding.

"Don't worry I'm alright...." she smiled to purr.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:25 pm

"Maybe I assume because you never say what you wish. I have to guess nearly alm the time." He said as he started to sweat from the pressure. He didn't move but she felt the throbbing under her and knew she had him seriously aroused. The slip of his moan was clear evidence and he wasn't sure if she wanted him to snap and claim her or do nothing and let her have her fun.

He was trying to figure it out because her words weren't true. She was messing with him and he wanted to return the favor. Slowly he pushes his hands against her chest working to tease her with slow easy strokes maybe he could drive her as crazy as she was driving him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:26 pm

She squeaks feeling his hands touching her chest slowly, making her blush to look down. His hands were in her shirt only for Alice to grab his wrists and stop him. "Something wrong?" he asked but she only turns to look and face him in his lap.

"I didn't give you permission to touch yet....I did want you to savor the feeling of me on your lap..so why not be good and just relax. I wanna enjoy my seat. If your good I will let you fondle these breasts you love so much.." she purrs to lick one of his fingers to make Thomas blush. he didn't say anything but twitched feeling her grind in his lap again while his hands reached to grab her waist but stops to grip the seat. Her hips were moving slowly but his length was twitching as it was growing slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:17 am

"Now l-love you know want you are doing to me. How crazy I can get." She giggles kissing and locking two more of his fingers.

"I know that if I make you wait long enough. If you make a mess before I do. You will go crazy and claim me. You will be wild and uncontrollable. And I will enjoy every moment just as much as I am enjoying every moment on your lap. So let me stay her and don't touch. I'll tell you when you can touch. I'll ask you to play with me when you can play." Her words were startling to hear she was right of course.

She never said her plan. He removed his hand as she told him and let her play. Let her have her fun. She could have anything from him. All his love all his restraint.he did his best trying to be silent as her grinding only made him feel worse. Heavier more hungry. She began to see his fangs he was hungry for her and still he did nothing only held her on his lap just a sshe wishes.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:18 am

She smiled hearing that and yet, Alice only feels more relaxed while looking ahead feeling he was twitching trying to keep himself stable. However, it was cute to see him trying to fight it. She even held his hands with her fingers looking ahead.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:55 am

"Shw felt his fangs against her neck as he slowly kisses her skin. He was seriously close to snapping and claiming what he wanted plan or no plan. She felt his heat boiling inside him and his hands held hers tight. Shw felt the claws and fangs as he did his best to hold back. He maybe couldn't hold back much longer she knew he had been fighting his urges since he drank that blood the night they ere attacked and she knew if he snapped he wouldn't be gentle and loving. He would be a vicious beast claiming his prey.

He didn't know if that was okay with her always wanting to giver her love and not just take her for his own pleasure. He battled himself in his mind panting hard as his lips trail from her neck to her shoulder and back to her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:37 pm

She relaxed from the kisses and touches, her eyes closed to feel him scrape his fangs on her skin. Even if it felt good, Alice purrs to move forward to giggle. He panted but held her hips feeling her but she takes his wrists to stop the grinding of her hips.

"Mmmm what's wrong love? You seem to be hot and bothered there...did you like it?" she teased but he was panting feeling her slowly grinding into his lap as Thomas groans feeling her movements.

"Even of you feel like you love it..it's throbbing so much down there...even more when I move my hips like this...your able to feel me down there right? Already getting slick from each time I move." she whispers to see him shaking while she was grinding into his lap so dangerously slow.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:15 am

"Haa I love it. I can feel it. It's so tempting to take it. " He said panting as he felt her grip. She was doing her best to keep him from making her burn hotter and it only made him want to take her even more. She giggles then he said more.

"Love I seriously don't knkw how much longer I can hold back. Feeling it makes me want it more. Feeling you like this makes me itch in my brain. I don't know if I can behave much longer." He said trying to warn her that he was losing it. His claws lengthen as did his fangs as his heat was getting worse. He wanted herbto have her fun and was enjoying it maybe too much. He loved it when she played with him and teased him for her own pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:19 am

"So I see. Then you must be able to feel how hot..." she pushes her hips down feeling the wetness get worse as it rubs against his lump. "warm and nice it feels?" she smiled hearing him panting but she was giggling to slowly reach and touch his cheek.

"It must be so hot now even after the slow grinding...I know it must feel bad.." she didn't move anymore but teasing him was fun. Alice even takes one of his hands to rest on her chest letting him feel before moving it down.

"A..Alice?"

"Why don't you touch me? Don't insert the fingers just touch me.." she said to make his hand slip into her pants and underwear. He tenses feel his fingers touching the slit but he pushes against it with shaky fingers feeling her. He gulps feeling it.

"Well? How does it feel to you?"she teased as Thomas was shaking slowly rubbing his fingers up and down against it.

"W...warm and s..s..so wet. I can feel your clit hard t..too...." he said doing as she said but Alice was shaking relaxing her legs to feel him touching her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:29 am

He rubs her slowly doing his best to behave. "If you were this wet why doesn't you want me to push multiple fingers inside. Surely that would help you feel better" He said still rubbing still slow. He made sure to stay still except his fingers pressing against her. She felt his pressure right in her slit and how dangerous he was. His claws were there now and his fingers were shaking from fighting his urges with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:15 pm

"H..Heh..hehe..I w..would ask you to do that..but I don't ssss want to.."she shivers arching her back a little to press against his chest feeling his fingers rubbing even slower that her clit was hard now. He gulps feeling more wetness spilling out but he had to know why.

"And why is that?"

He heard her whimper but sees her turn to face and speak in his ear to say, "Because I want you to hear what you do to me..." she said only to move one hand and slip it down in her pants but she held his hand to stop his. He blinks wondering what she was doing and pulls his hand out to show her wetness on them. She slowly licked them clean before moving it to her chest to let him feel her breasts.

He squeezes it gently till she slips her own hand into her pants to gasp as she begins rubbing her slit. Soft moans leave her as she was making sure he heard every sound she made. Though, the noises only got his cock pulsing in need to break her but he behaves.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:52 pm

He squeezes and massages her breast rubbing her balcony would his free hand. He was gentle at first then slowly massaged rougher. If she was just as aroused as he was maybe he would enjoy going slow. He wanted her to knkw how devoted to her needs he was and she felt him nibble her neck with his fangs. He wanted to give her small bites to make her feel more and show he trusted her. And he wanted her to trust him. He wanted he rto knkw he could behave and do as she wished.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:35 am

She had her eyes closed but feeling his touch but she only moans right near his ear to make him hear what he was doing to her. It sounded hot that he was panting still squeezing her chest to move it down and move his hand under her shirt to feel her breast. It still was soft but he was blushing heavily while hearing her whimper for more of his touches.

Even if he was seeing her tease herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:04 pm

Hr saw her hand moving against her precious place while he did as she allowed. His free hand rubs over her body. He was seeing where she allowed him to touch and touching her all over. He left her pussy to her own teasing seeing how she touches herself thinking of him was something he never saw before. She always hides her self pleasure from him till now. He watched he rhand seeing how it moved as his hand pinches and twists her nipple.

She felt him pushing on the edges of her rules with touching her all over her body. One hand was always on one of her breasts the other explored her flesh. He was patient and slow searching for places she wouldn't allow while she was teasing him. He saw her reactions and presses harder where she reacts the strongest to his touch. He could tell because when he hit a sweet pleasure espot she would rub herself harder.

He was curious what would happen. If he teases her himself and slids his hand against her hand between her legs. He didn't push in. He touches where her fingers touch and pushes against her fingers adding his touch to hers. He wanted to let her feel just how hard he was working to behave and give her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:17 pm

She was panting and moaning softly still moving her fingers though, it leaves Alice quivering in his touch. He was even looking at her but that made him see her almost begging him to touch her but he had to wait. She didn't say anything but as he was still touching her and feeling her body, Alice gasped suddenly to make him look down.

He saw movement to show something move up and down. It seems she was now fingering herself while moaning even louder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:16 pm

He saw that and it became much harder to hold himself back. Not only did he feel her body responding to him and inviting him he saw her pleasuring herself. Was it to tease him or to make her hotter. He wasn't sure. She still wasn't speaking. His touches push hard into her flesh and he made sure to give her more kisses.

He wanted to give her everything but she would just stop he thought. He had to watch and guess. His hands rub her arms next then down to her wrists he left her hands alone but what if... slowly after he reaches her wrists he reaches for her past. Syarted a massage to her thighs he works his hands up her legs to her waist and unbuttoned her pants. They came undone with a snap.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:57 am

She didn't mind him undoing her pants as it came undone with a snap. Alice gasped, squirming as she was still fingering herself slowly and opening herself up. Thomas could hear her weak breathless moans, her lips now kissing against his neck while he was touching her with her shaking.

Alice was moaning even more and yet, she was feeling him pull the zipper down but carefully begins to move his hands. She shivers from the touch but was sucking on his neck. "P..Pull t..them mmmm off s..slowly....." she finally speaks but he did as she said. His fingers hook around her pants and pulls them off slowly to show off her curves and legs. However, she still was wearing her panties with her hand inside still going but they went faster to hear her gasp.

A bit of wetness was seen even with him seeing how heated she was when her other hand was holding onto him. Her gasping was growing louder but he moves another hand to squeeze one of her breasts for him while she whimpers loving the touch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:40 pm

He squeezes a little harder than expected as he grew more excited. He saw her clearly in spite of the underwear and he throbbed worse from what he saw. He decided if she was okay like this then maybe he should finish undressing her. Slowly of course.

He made sure to take it slow knowing she was waiting for him to make a move. It seemed she liked this as shew as nkw rubbing herself faster as she was getting wetter. She knew how badly he wanted inside her and she was teasing him and enjoying every second. His touch to her breasts fades as he slides his hand to remove her top. He left her underwear alone saving that for another step. He wanted her to know he could behave and still tease her in return.

He could bite her. The thought crossed his mind as he saw more of her flesh revealed. He could bite her and drink her blood. After all she already bit him. By now the flavor of his blood has to be driving her wild inside. He could add a bite of his own to drive her crazy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:18 pm

She blinks to feel the top now removed but her lacy bra was still seen. So he was leaving this on hmm? Well, it was fine. Alice only giggles but she slows her fingers from moving inside of her, slowly pulling them out to see how wet they were. Even Thomas saw them but he saw her panted already reaching to lower them back down again and begins fingering herself again.

A weak moan leaves her lips pressing back against Thomas that he blushed seeing her now playing with herself again. She must be so tight and wet; hungry for something to help her. It was rather nice and yet so exciting. He was careful but he already saw her panting and the soft moans slipping past her lips. It was just intense that he was feeling her nip his neck, almost like she was eager to take a slow bite.

"Ahhhh...my f...fingers..hhaaa f..feel s..so good..it's already s..so wet, Thomas." she whispers into his neck but he was already growing hot feeling himself getting hard but keeps behaving himself. "If you w..want...w..wanna help me out?" she giggled but he still was silent seeing her take her other hand and grab his left hand. He saw her lower it down her stomach near her panties but she stopped fingering herself.

"Here; f..feel for yourself.." she made his hand slip down into them and go near where the other fingers were. She was slowly pulling them out but she moves his hand to have two fingers push against it slowly. She then made him rub to feel slowly as she hisses in pleasure.

"Haaaa s..s...see..s...so w...wet..my poor slit is s..so wet..It makes my blood so h..hot too.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:52 pm

He tentatively pushes with his fingers letting her move his hand as he touches her wet dripping folds. He made sure to not push inside waiting for a command or request to go further. That was safe and seemed to be driving her crazy as much as waiting for her did for him. He felt a drip as his fingers got wet from rubbing against her pussy.

It had to be aching to feel this hit and wet. He began to think once again that she wanted him to claim her that now was the time. But no. He had to be patient let her want it. Let her know she can choose what she wishes of him. So far she has only expressed this much of her desire. "You're very welcome. And very tight love." He said softly and nipped her ear before bringing his voice to a whisper. "You've driven me crazy. Only a thin thread is keeping me in check." He said making her giggle. His admission of how he was feeling was just what she needed to hear because his throvving under her and his clever deliberate rubbing was making her want the throbbing under her to be thribbing inside her.

"Good serves you right for worrying me back then" She said and he knew when she meant. After her words he pushes his finger inside only enough to let her pussy pull on it in need of something inside then pull put before he got in trouble. It was all he needed to know how bad she was and what she wanted. Well she had teased him now ot was his turn to tease her. That was the first taste of his teasing.

He was going to let her se the pace. She would choose her own torment and how long before he claims her. Already she did a good job of that. Making him want to claim her for his own constantly and denying him. He won't beg he will behave but it was all yp to how much courage she could muster to get what she desired.

And it was driving her mad. She could feel his lust inside him feel his need. She could see his desire his determination to limit himself to only what her teasing let him do. Now she wanted him and was thinking of letting him go free only to have him continue the mind breaking slow pace. She could use more force with what she let him do to let him k ow she wanted more or she could speak her desire to him. She felt him falter in his restraint when he pushes his finger a little inside as it passed sher hole. But she thought it was a tease or a test.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:08 am

"Mmmmm what's wrong? Getting nervous on me? Or does it feel good you wanna try a bit?" his fingers still rub but even opens her up, seeing the wetness spilling out just a bit. Seems even right now she was hot and wet enough to make him want to. But he holds it in. He had to when seeing just how wet and aching she was. It was hot enough to make her burn. Another shiver leaves her but he was silent to see her lean back grinding against his fingers.

"I'm not getting nervous on you. I'm just trying to savor this feeling. Your really excited even from now..." he didn't stop his fingers but he did tense feeling her kissing his neck again. Her lips were touching where she bites him but he groans as she was suddenly grinding her butt against his lap. She felt his hard on against it while she was giggling.

"Well, that explains a bit but..it's no worries.....maybe you wanna have a bit more hmm?......" that's when she held onto him but looks to tighten around his fingers to make him stop moving them. "You can move your fingers faster...you can try to make me cum if you want.." he blinks to hear that but he feels her kissing his neck again, wondering if he would do it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:47 am

She may regret that permission. As soon as the words left her lips and her lips went to his neck she felt his fingers rub harder and faster than her own were. His thumb pushes her clit and rubs it as his fingers push inside. She didn't expect him to suddenly do so much and knew he had been holding it back the whole time. He was seriously trying to make her cum hitting the nerve inside. Her wetness soaked his fingers dripping more.

"I promise I'll make you cum. Fingers onky I promise love." He said rubbing her gspot harder as his thumb pushes her nub harder. His lips kis anywhere they can reach slow hard kisses. The hickys burn hot on her skin and his free hand went around her back to unclip her bra. He loked the feel of the lace and was careful with it. She felt the clip hear the snap and let it fall with a giggle and a sigh of heated pleasure. She bites her lip hard feeling his hand slides down her back slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:00 pm

His touches were still so nice and hot, squirming in his arms while purring softly. He was already being so precious that his fingers were thrusting into her deep but she gasped, feeling the clit touched. A weak moan leaves her that she was twitching again to feel her inner walls twitching and dripping wet. She was moaning to lean her head back wanting more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content