Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

War between species - Page 7 Empty Re: War between species

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:45 pm

He didn't eat like he usually did and she noticed it was because he was tired. He ate slow and didn't seem to taste his food until after he swallowed. Every bite made him feel better and she saw him relaxing more and she smiled knowing he was going to rest well that night.

All the stress and strain was melting off him and she smiles and hums sweetly working hard to keep their home peaceful and relaxed for him. And for her too but he had to do more for her soon. He was thankful to her and kisses her while they clean up the meal together and she giggles happily. Even with everything going on at work and outside here at home she was happy. She didn't have to worry until the phone rings or she got a page on her network.

Off duty hours were her favorite time to sped with him and they were going to watch a movie at home before bed. She got to pick and he finished cleaning up the meal saving the leftovers for lunch the next day.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:01 pm

She did see him going ahead to finish up what was left while Alice goes to start finding a movie for them to watch. They had plenty to choose from or they could rent one on tv. Maybe that tells her they seen most of the movies more than once so maybe a new one was needed? She was looking through the menu to see if their was any good movies on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:19 am

By the time he sat down she was still flippi g through the movies and he put his arm around her waiting for her pick.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:44 pm

Alice blinks to feel his arm around her waist but she smiled still looking. Their was so many picks to choose from but that leaves her finally finding one. Maybe this small adventure one will do as she goes to look at him so he can let her go to put it in. He lets her go for a moment so she can put in the movie then goes ahead to push play while she turns to sit back down cuddling beside him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:50 am

As she pulled her knees up he held her tighter and leans his cheek against her head after she lays her head on his shoulder. He was going his best to sit still for her and she smiled sweetly feeling his warmth spreading to her while the movie plays.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:17 pm

For now they can enjoy the movie together. Alice happily relaxing with him as he was watching the movie just feeling more at peace with her. It's a wonderful feeling and he loved it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:42 pm

After the movie she got a call. The phone was quiet until she hears a whisper. "You have to help me some men showed up at my door and I ran away. I'm going to the place you told me about." And the line went dead.

The place was where she told all the witnesses to go if they needed to evacuate suddenly full of purpose she gets up and calls to her love that they needed to go now. Thomas dropped what he was holding and was at the car before she even got a jacket on. With the car running she got in and buckled and he sped off to the private safehouse they established together. They would get there first and after several minutes a pair of women burst through the trees.

Thomas was inside waiting with a rifle pointed behind the women explaining themselves as she ushered the two inside the two were from different safehouses who met on their way one from hers one from his both in the witness protection program. The women jumped seeing him with the rifle especially his love because she knew he hated guns and preferred to do things with his teeth and claws.

She knew it was so he would be in less danger and she felt a warm feeling knowing he took her wishes for hjs safety seriously. Sitting down she made tea and retired the description of the men who attempted to raid the safehouses. They were white with large sideburns that flowed into short beards their hair was hidden by a fedora hat and they wore trenchcoats.

It sounded like old fashioned mob dress and slowly aslfter the women calm down she told them even if they were followed they wouldn't let anything happen. The rifle report made all 3 jump and she glared at Thomas for not warning her. "What was it?" She asks and he shrugged.

"Shadow... too fast to be human. Must have seen me when I saw it... if only I could hunt it." He said and she looked at him seriously.

"You said so yourself you can't leave us here to go hunting that's like using us as bait. You promised." She said reminding him and he nodded without another word.

His gaze grew hot and she noticed he was using his powers in human form to see heat. Something she didn't even know he could do in his hybrid form. His eyes were red and he started to sweat from the heat in hjs brain then he blinked and his eyes went back to normal but now he had a headache.

Cold... must be vamps." He said and that narrowed down the lost of suspects who could be in charge of the men prowling outside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 08, 2023 5:46 pm

"Vampires?" she said but saw him nod.

"From what I see yeah. The trail is cold but I get the feeling that's what I'm seeing." Thomas had his arms crossed but he still ignores the headache to feel Alice soothing the headache. He didn't mind that since she could but she was thinking about it herself now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 08, 2023 11:49 pm

What do you think we should do love?" He asks her and she shakes her head. She didn't want him to go out and risk himself but he wouldn't want her to go out either. They couldn't go out together or not go out to check.

"I think you shouldn't use your heat vision when your nose works just fine dear." She said dodging the question as she rubs his head. The witnesses were resting and he leans I to her as she racked her brain for a solution. He would stand the best chance out there in an ambush because of his sense of smell. She didn't like that. She also didn't like that he was using so many of his powers at once.

She thought hard and he was thinking too. Mostly about who or what was out there. Her touch relieved most of his ache and as he leans into her he wanted to go out and be bait for a trap bit he didn't say so because ehe didn't want her to worry or say it wasn't safe. Someone had to act and something had to be done.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 16, 2023 8:01 am

She knew that but Alice only sighed to think about it. What could they do? This was getting too serious right now. Knowing the risk just leaves them thinking to what they can do. Knowing he could do it or she can do it as well. This was going to be hard to figure out. She did sigh to look to him and wonder what she could do to see him still relaxing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 16, 2023 12:15 pm

He looked up at her winter a small smile and gently pushed away. "I have to go" He said and she looked away from him. Why did he always have to go be the bait?.

"Be careful" She said "I'll cover you" He nodded leaning up in his chair to kiss her chin then he sat up and went outside. She blushed from the small affection wishing he had given her a more serious kiss. But he knew what that did to her and she grabbed the rifle and took her aim at him.

At first there was nothing the scent trails were masked by something and he didn't like the something. He checked fro tracks blood or any traces finding nothing. All the while he felt more than one pair of eyes on him. She had a steady hand as she watched him through the window tracking his progress and thinking the whole time about something moving in the shadows and firing at it as soon as she got a clear shot.

Outside it was quiet then he caught a blood scent and turned claws and fangs bared in his human form. A shadow flitted on the edge of what she could see passing behind him she waited and when she saw it again she fired. The shot rang out and the bullet whizzed offer his shoulder and a high yelp of pain sounded behind him without turning to look his claws flashed in the night cutting down the hybrid that was stalking him.

He got down on all fours and as she looked through the scope she saw him wink at her. That made her blush and she smiled one target down and who knew how many left to go. After stalking around for a few more mi uses he heard the report of the rifle twice in quick succession and two startled yelps as she hit two shadows in the head both wolves. She was taking this seriously and keeps her eye in him.

She had only counted a few more but vampires were hard to put down with guns and hybrids were equally as difficult. A shadow got behind him and attacked blocking her next shot with his body and she had to watch him get ambushed and unable to help since she couldn't get a wide enough patch of flesh to shoot. She waiting and shot at a second shadow about to come in from behind him.

The fight was quick and he had to transform to gain the upper hand. The large wolf that replaced him reminded her of their most heated passionate nights and she gulped to see those jaws close on the shadow and with a loud Crack kill his target in one bite. She stayed focused and he loped up to the safehouse wagging his large bushy tail with his tongue lolling out of his bloody snout. He was laughing she couldn't help but laugh with him at how much he acted like a puppy in his wolf form and he changed back shedding his fur and opening the door.

"One more left. Probably the leader. This is a hit squad and they know they are on. Suicide mission. Their lives don't mean anything to them. " He said and she nodded seeing her he smiled. "You look flustered are you alright?" He asks and she shakes her head saying nothing pointing at the room the witnesses were in.

"Not with them around and you know what's going on and what your wolf form does to me" she said "do you have to act so cute as a wolf?" She added and he laughed again.

"Maybe not but you know my wolf form is one I feel much younger in." He said and she nodded boy did she. He had done many things to her and they all spring to the surface of her thoughts.

"Only one and you are sure they won't leave and get more help?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yes he's the leader of this squad if I had killed the leader the others would have scattered but this one refuses to expose himself to damage and failure he knew it was a trap... the others didnt... not sure what that means." He said and she thought about it

"Maybe it means they were pawns or new recruits maybe he is a solo player forced to work with amateurs." She suggested and he liked that thought agreeing with her. As they sit she buried her rising heat under her duty and they watch the windows. It was very quiet and the scent of blood coming from her love was as distracting as thoughts of his wolf form. She watched as he cleaned it off and gargled water to clean his throat and she wished she could have him.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 29, 2023 11:10 pm

For now, she just held back and waits while he was cleaning himself up. Even with that being said, their was still one more so they had to keep a eye out just in case for that time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 1:15 am

Her eyes scanned the darkness until there was a soft creak in the roof. Right a way she turned the rifle to the noise and fired. There was a thump like a body hitting the roof then a clamor as a shape dropped down and broke through the window. She got the thing in the belly and it was bleeding from the bullet wound. It grabbed her rifle as she trained it on him and before she could fire it was tipped for. He rhands and broken. He left at the window claws and fangs bared as he began his transformation once more.

She ducked and watched as the hulking form of her lover snarled and barked biting and clawing his target. She raced to guard the room with the witnesses and opened a box rapidly assembling another rifle. She loaded it and trained her scope on the target. She waited and watched for her opening as the hybrid tore into her love and she took her time waiting for the perfect shot.

The rifle barked and she hears a swift whine and and hea y groan as her shot grazed her love and impacted the skull of her target. Panting hard she rushed out and saw the head exploded form the shot. The wolf shape was melting off her love and she ran Into his arms.

"Are you okay love?" She asks him checking him over. Her shot caught his cheek and he nodded.

"I'm fine thanks to you. Cut it a little close didn't you?" He asks and she sighs feeling his arms around her again.

"I had to. It1 was the best shot I got and you would have been in the way if I waited again." She said and he nodded.

"You always were the better shot. Let's sou d the all clear and comfort the poor people" He said and she giggled. He always cared about others even with her. She sent out the all clear as she turned to the building. She felt the arms wrenched off her as the head regenerated and the body stood up.

The motion was quick as he let her go to pin the last target down. With swift motions he pinned the regenerating form on the ground and bites deep. The blood smelled a d tasted evil and she turned to see what happened to find her love feeding deeply on the evil blood.

It was the only way and she watched a sin a fee more moments the life left the body as it was drained dry. The energy that was the soul was sucked out as well and she gulped. She never saw him kill like that before and it scared her. He could have done that to her. He warned her over and over he could lose it and he was afraid she would hate him if he did. But now he lost it and on someone else. She witnessed his full terrifying feeding and stepped back.

In a flash he turned then seeing her face his savage Visage melted. He was himself again "i..." he started to say and stopped he saw the fear of him in her eyes it lasted only a moment but it was there. And he felt hurt by what he did. She understood and that kept her calm

"So... that's what you mean.. by you don't want to take too much... you eat souls of you do." She said and he nodded. Wa she scared of him or Thankful he stood the thing that could come back without a brain. He wasn't sure. All he knew was thet mome t of fear in jer eyes as she saw him out of control.

"I'm sorry" He said and she shakes her head.

"Its fine" then she turned and saw that the witnesses they were protecting saw the same thing. But the fear didn't leave their faces. They has seen his hybrid form and the hybrid form of the final target. Something they were taught was impossible. And the little ones saw death.

She quickly gathered them inside and he stayed outside not wa ti g to scare anyone especially her again. Inside his heart a battle started once more one where he thought he was horrible and a voice told him he was.

The evil blood was like a poison for his kind heart and he was lacking his former confidence and self esteem as a result of the poisoned blood. Did she still love him? Was she going to end their partnership? He couldn't be sure in his compromised state but this would wear off soon. He just needed the time to process the evil he consumed.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 30, 2023 2:59 pm

She didn't say a thing, knowing her love did what was needed and yet, seeing what he did got her a little spooked. Even so, she wouldn't leave him or end the relationship. She loved Thomas and nothing else would change that. She hopes he knew that while helping with calming the people down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 4:03 pm

He kept his distance from the witnesses after that and she noticed he was quieter and seemed lost. He was frustrated with himself and trying to deal with the energy he absorbed. She divided her attention and they stayed put waiting for the call that everything was clear. He was busy fixing the safehouse with what was lying around but he had to go out to fix the windows.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 30, 2023 4:12 pm

She blinks seeing him but it leaves her wondering if he was alright. Though, she didn't say anything right after to watch him leave moments then.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 4:54 pm

He was gone an hour due to how far the nearest hardware store was and she looked after things while shew as gone thinking about what happened. She decided to talk with him about this to see where he was mentally and let him k kw nothing changed between them.

When he came back he started to work removing the window and she helped him out. Together they replaced the windows and fixed the roof in only a few hours and he was quiet the whole time except for asking for tools or for her to hold what he was working on so he could set up for it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 30, 2023 6:51 pm

When they were working on the next thing, Alice was looking to him and seeing Thomas working hard as well. She did look ahead when thinking to herself then sighed to catch his attention. He looks to her hearing that. Was something bothering her?

"You okay Alice?"

"No worries I'm alright. I just wanna be sure your alright after....well you know." she looks to him but he looks at her for a moment then away thinking and remember. The sight of her seconds of fear expression. He didn't want to be the one that scared her. Not her. She looks to him, wondering if he was really okay but heard him sigh.

"Don't worry Alice, I'm alright.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 7:54 pm

I just.. I saw how scared everyone was.. and I lost some of my confidence... maybe I am a monster." He said and she touches his arm. He felt it and didn't move away he leaned towards her.

"I love you for you. I knew how dangerous you were and I'm still here after seeing it. But are you okay?" She repeated her question and he nodded.

"Its just.. he was so evil... its like a fight is going on inside and I don't know if I will win." He said and she suddenly knew how to help him. It would have to wait till they were alone but she knew she could help. If she were to make love to him with him then he would remember how good he was and the evil inside that he absorbed would be powerless. But that would have to wait.

"I still trust you. I always will. I love you Thomas
    " She said and he felt his heart fill fro. Her words.

"I love you too Alice. I'll always love you." He said and she kisses his lips holding his face. It was her special kiss to tell him that when they had time she had something more to give him. That helped him alot but she knew it wasn't the cure only them showing their true potent love for eachother together would cure him. But she was happy she had such a strong effect on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:07 pm

"Now come on, you shouldn't be down. I like it when your happy and smiling." Alice smiled holding his cheeks even if Thomas was relaxing from the soothing touch she leaves. So relaxing and nice. He loves that even if he was down, she would be here to cheer him up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:27 pm

It was a few days before the internal affairs was ready to present their case before a judge. They identified the turncoat and set in the special tactics squad to serve the warrant. The days in hiding were quiet from the night they found the assasins till the all clear was recieved by a relieved Alice. The turncoat was in the morgue and had been selling the corpses of vamps and wolves to organized crime families to empower them or expand their research into genetic modifications.

The witnesses were allowed to move to New safehouses given new identity and the families implicated by the investigation were being followed and their known assets frozen. Alice took Thomas home and shared a night of pure bliss with him and his mood which had been improving as his body acclimated was finally restored. It helped that she fed on part of the evil blood inside him from his own veins.

She was happy that she could help him and he was his old self. Maybe stronger definitely more open about his feelings with her. And she watched as the news reported on the criminal trials of the traitor and the head of the organized crime in their city. This wasn't the end they knew that. The other families would vie for power and iinfluence but that was the future.

As for now she rests in his arms with a smile on jer face and he holds her not thinking about anything except her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:45 pm

He was happily holding her again but she was curled up in his lap while she was watching the news with him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:01 pm

"Love are you teasing me?" He asks her and she didn't respond she wasn't going ti say. Here she was in his lap knowing what it did to him and she wouldn't answer him. She seemed happy with this and he was thinking dirty thought having her right over his member.

He didn't move but feeling her cuddling close and sitting where she was tempted him to think of ways to pleasure her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:54 am

The two just relaxed more but Alice only happily cuddles into his arms to feel a hand pet her head. Yeah, she had to be planning something but it's hard to tell what? For now, he only held her tight but she was smiling while relaxing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:56 pm

When she didn't answer he had to guess she was teasing him. But what did she want? What was her plan. She could so a sshe wished so what was she going to do? Questions hammer his thoughts and he did his best to stay quiet and enjoy this with her. Curiosity was a weakness of his.

She could tell she was driving him crazy like this and she loved that she ahd such a strong effect on him he was her mate after all and only the ceremony bonding them was missing. She cuddles closer and snuggles more up to him with her hands slowly rubbing his body. It was her turn to take the lead that's why he was not reacting. She could toy with him for hours before starting her plan if she wished.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content