Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

War between species - Page 6 Empty Re: War between species

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 11:57 am

For the time being, she did. Soft sobs were heard from her but she only grips some of his black hair not wanting to let him go. This moment was peaceful to her and it leaves her sniffling for a bit as well. Tomas always cared about her which she loves but he wanted to be sure she was alright. Even with the gentle loving he was giving. He wanted to show it's going to be alright. Even through the bad times. This was a quiet moment between them. Before long, the crying stopped but she was resting on top of him while he was petting her head slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 31, 2022 12:28 pm

"Feeling beyter?" He asks and she nodded. "Good" He said and he kisses her again and pets her head still holding her close. It felt good to comfort her and he has a small smile on his face knowing he help alittle.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 12:47 pm

"T..thank you Tomas.." she mutters softly to him as he keeps petting the top of her head. He smiled to nod, not minding since he rather see her happy than upset.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:42 am

He didn't stop just because she was feeling better. He keeps petting her head and giving her small kisses. He wanted her to feel good not just better and he was definitely safe. Normally he would be dangerous not now be was safe jow and not heated or tempting. He was holding her and being sweet.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:07 pm

She closes her eyes still enjoying this moment but he smiled happy to see her calm again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:44 am

Their duties would begin soon this break was nearly over and they would return to the precinct within the next few days. Carlos kept them updated when they decided to answer his calls and things were starting to get more active. More serious crimes were being comitted and a few new laws were written making many people criminals with the mayor and even governor pushing for enforcement of these laws without giving the people the chance to comply with them.

The economy was in ruins due to the recent events and the buildings were damaged and many skyscrapers needed to be knocked down and rebuilt. But in eachothers arms these didn't matter to our lovers.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:26 pm

Both her and him just held one another with eyes closed, trying to remain calm after this break. She didn't want it to end but she and him did have jobs as officers. That means more risky missions and being away from one another. Though, Alice just keeps curled up not wanting to leave his side that Tomas pets the top of her head showing it was going to be okay.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:27 pm

Returning to the prec8nct was met with a party. She didntnlike the noise but he loved parties. She knew everyone was glad to see she was recovered and healthy. Carlos was careful to fill her in box while she was gone and his too. Meaning they were stuck to their desk and not going on missions till the paperwork was filled out that they missed.

This made herbfeel happy since she wouldn't b3 separated from her love for a while yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:34 pm

They didn't say much but at least things have been fine for now. That just leaves Alice and Tomas calm towards one another so it was fine.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:04 am

As their stacks of paperwork thin out she and he both were feeling like something was trying to work into their minds. They went over the reports and the recent crimes it seemed there was a pattern but they weren't sure enough to investigate. Their brains felt more of a weighted pressure as the feeling they should be looking into some of these incidents.

On her side she was dealing with reports of omegas medicines not working like they used to resulting in the good respectably sane omegas were calling out sick as a few of her witnesses in protection were doing. Others were being arrested for breaking and entering assault and even sexual assault as things were getting worse. One of the medicine bottles was in evidence and she got the idea in her head to retrieve it and compare it to her own.

The forensic team owed her several favors and ran several tests on both samples while the data was coming in Thomas noticed that many of the high profile cases they took were related to pharmaceuticals and the owners of many companies were organized crime. As he goes over the reports lines start to draw in his mind and she felt his shock even before he burst out.

"FOR FUCK SAKE GET ME CARLOS NOW" He bellowed and everything came to a halt to look at him. He was worried. Many of the omegas he and her relocated were all having similar issues but the thing that got him so upset was something her own investigation was now turning results out. The pills were no where near strong enough to work as she reads the report several hours later she rushed to her phone to contact her safe houses and warn them about the decline in the dosage.

While the data was still being prepared for her inevitable reading and subsequent calls Carlos and Thomas were frantic
    Carlos was demanding proof and Thomas was pointing out the information in the reports and Carlos was listening and his worried look was just like his father's. Carlos got on the phone to the mayor to give him a warning and recovered the Mayer reach out to the governor.

By the time these calls were placed she had began her calls. Most of her witnesses had already noticed and changed doctors or prescriptions vut 2 of them she couldn't get a hold of. She was worried because one was prone to trusting people she knew she shouldn't and the other was a borderline hedonist. The pills helped them control their urges and a few more things to be revealed by the omegas and these two needed the real thing because their minds couldn't get them through. She went to Thomas who was finishing his report and she told him what she discovered qbout the pills and how their dose was cut in half.

"It gets worse than that. " He said " the reason for the change is related to the hybrid busts we worked on. Some of those men financed the development of the drug so they could supply it to their staff or the omegas they aquire."

"Why can't criminals just be criminals. Why do they hav3 to play like they are good" She asks and she clenched her fists. "I need your help. I can't contact Justina or Sarah. Sarah was having issues fighting her urges and Justina well... she can be trusting... if they aren't given the right medicine soon they will go right back to the streets." She said asking him to help her find them.

"I will help. There are a few I need to check on too. What about your own..." he starter to say and she shakes her head.

"Not effected mine are made independently I've already referred as many as I could reach to look into setting up orders for delivery. We will have enough for a few months but the company is small and can't make the medicine as fast as the other companies." She said and he breathed a sigh of relief. Her pills weren't effected and now they had a new assignment getting typed up now.

Find the two missing witnesses and investigate the faulty producers to discover why the changes were hidden and what else was going on.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:59 pm

"Even so, you still should check just to be safe." she sighed hearing Carlos speak but she knew what she means. It's fine but right now they had to focus on this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:27 pm

In an hour the two were in the road to the first safehouse. She was worried and trying to hide her anxiety about the people she promised to keep safe. He was rushing and hated how slow vehicle traffic was compared to transforming and vanishing into the shadows. He said nothing except to try and assure her that everything was going to be alright no matter what they find.

She held her arms close to herself stareing out the window. He was focused on keeping his cool and driving safely. There were a couple close calls when he found himself looking at her more that a second but he always corecct3d the car before incident. He really needed to concentrate.

As they pull up the safe house looked like it had been abandoned for a week. The mail box was full and the door had a pile of news papers in front of it all a different shade of yellow. They walk up and use their key to get it. It was dusty but clean. No signs of a struggle and no personal belongings. As they look around they discover that the witness left willingly. There was no note or message and she grew worried.

"Its like they don't trust us" She said as they meet up as discuss what they saw.

"They can't, after what happened with the hybrids and thr exposure that we exist... people feel lied to and betrayed." He said placing a hand on her shoulder. She shook it off to go to the car and he followed. She didn't have to ask if he smelled anyone else because he would have said something to her or gotten very cautious upon entry.

The next safehouse was one who checked in daily. They were a stressful high maintainence woman who couldn't sit still. Her exposed social life had turned into an obscure hermitage, much to th3 displeasure of the witness. She was reasonably well toned down when they arrived and they had noticed her demands were becoming more reasonable as she adjusted to her new life.

"Its strange you ask" She said when they mention someone coming to visit. "Someone left a strange note inviting me to join their private protection program. I thought it was a scam and ignored it." A pair of knuckles in his fist pop as he clenched his fist to stay still. The sudden noise made the witness look around but his partner looked right at him. She knew he was upset that someone was pretending to offer protection because he always thought it was some sort of organized crime.

"Do you still have thr notice?" He asks using the wrong term and she shakes her head.

"I don't I trashed it. Was ot real?" The witness asks and they shake their heads.

"No dear you were right it was a scam. Tha k you you've actually helped us. Here is my number if you see someone trying to follow up you call us with their description and the details of their car." She said writing down jer personal number for the witness who accepted a d relaxed.

"Tha k you ma'am partner we need to go we have 4 more safe houses to visit." He said and briskly walked out the door. She followed and the witness was on the phone with her protection rep.

"What is it Thomas?" She asks sensing his frustration and feeling alittle heated by his sheer force of will containing himself.

"I was right..." Well that was vague right about what he said and guessed so many things he had to be more specific.

"About...?" She lef tit hanging and he sighed and it came out as a growl.

"We didn't get the traitors or we have a new one. Get the chief on the line and tell him I.A. needs to take a close look at dispatch and witness protection." He said and she did what he said.

"Why dispatch?" She asks and he swerved to avoid an old man driving too slow.

"Because that is where we get most of our crime alerts its a good place for a plant to gather information of police movement and operations as well as what other criminals are up to." He said

"Anyone with a police scanner would be able to get that information" She said and he agreed.

"True that's why we didn't I vestigate dispatch the first time. But things are different now." And she had to agree there.

"A witness is missing" She said

" exactly. And only private dispatch can assign officers or has witness protection information available to them."

"So why investigate all of dispatch why not focus on the private sector?" She asks and he smiles.

"Make the spy believe they have time to continue normal operations. While we are investigating both at the same time. I.A. is going to ha e a feild month." He said

She hated internal affairs. They got in the way so much. So why was he taking so much pleasure in using them to get back at the spy? Unless...

" You are setting up a trap." She said and he nodded. As the chief picked up his phone.

"Carlos! What do you have for me." He said

"How would you like to keep I.A. busy and happy for a month?" Silence and she could hear Carlos curiosity. He heated internal affairs as well.

"I'm listening."

"Tell them that there is a spy in dispatch and witness protection. Let's use them to make our spy feel safe before we cut him off."

"Him?" You know who it is?"

"No but if we start with a general investigation as I.A. usually does they will thunk I.A. is doing thus routinely. Meanwhile we have a seperate team investigating the private dispatch. "

Carlos thought about it and she could hear the smile on his lips. "Grt them off our back and clean the department at the same time. If we're lucky they will owe us a favor even if that favor is to say we cooperated fully. I'll male the call" and Carlos hung up.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:47 am

"Do you really think your trap will work even with this spy?" He looks hearing what Alice said but he knew it was a trap but he knows what he's doing. If this was something regarding what is happening then maybe it's a clue.

"Trust me, even from right now we are just trying to insure things work out. Or at least keep the destruction of problems at bay." He sighed still driving.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:14 pm

The next safehouse was uneventful. The witness saw nothing and no one had approached that made Alice feel much better and have more hope. They gave the warning about the scam and instructed her to call Alice if anyone does show up except her regular agent.

Strangley enough the agent was on time for his inspection when they leave. He questions them and finding their purpose agrees to keep a special eye out and report it right away. As he goes inside with the groceries and comes back out they drive off.

The house after that was one of his personal off the record sagwhouses only because it was on the way to the next official safehouse. Thus witness was one of the girls Alice protected in the hybrid incident. She looked healthier and much of her former personality returned. There was a look in her eye that was the o ly signs of her captivity as she was always looking around as if to catch someone appearing around the corners she looked at.

She knew the scam and revealed that the scam was how she was captured. She said that it was the idea of a new subordinate to the hybrids from her captivity and that she was certain he wasn't caught. "He won't have anything to do with the police. So there's no way he is the spy. He used others to do the work for him so he won't be recognized. That's all I know"

Alice reached out and held he rshoulder. "Thats fine you said more than enough. If you need anything just let Thomas know. I can give you my number if he doesn't answer." Alice said and the woman's next words made her feel a mix of hurt not being informed and pride that she was trusted.

"He already gave me your number... in case something happens to him... thank you."

As they leave Alice was staring at Thomas and it mad ehim uneasy. " wh-what?"

"How many other secret people have my number?" She asks and tapping he rfindlger on her arm as her arms were folded across her chest.

"Only 5 I meant to tell you but I got distracted" He said and that wasn't good enough.

"You should have told me... did you think I would trust a stranger throwing your name around? Do you think I'm that trusting?" She asks him and he shakes his head.

"No... I thought I could trust you to help people like you always inspir eme to do... I'm sorry for the trouble. I honestly didn't expect anything to happen to me but I've had a few close calls..." he said and she accepted it. He was right she would go investigate because if something happened to him she would he looking g for connections to find him. How much did he know but how she would react? Did he read her mind? She relaxed and they co tinued their way down the list and a few others he secretly keeps safe.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:09 pm

AT the next stop, the people there were alright but they did get given their numbers just in case. The area was stills safe and not disturbed so that was good. Alice was looking about seeing nothing else wrong or nothing really wrong as Thomas was alright after finding this out himself. So they kept on going to the next house.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:19 am

The next house was empty. And looked like it had been abandoned for a few months. The agent watching the safehouse was missing too. As she calls it in Thomas vanished to investigate the area. The calls to the local precinct led to the agent being reported as missing. When she hung up he called her into a fenced off alleyway.

When she got there she gasped. Th3 agent was there dead from predation. The omega fed off the agent killing him. Opening g her senses she could tell it was an accident and the residual emotion from the event was nearly gone. It was an accident for sure but that wouldn't matter to a scared hunted person.

She called it in and began to worry. If she had bee. Missing this long then she was either captive or dead. It was one more thing to add to their list. After making the report she saw Thomas and Alice was very quiet. She knew he took things like this as he caused the problem a d she didn't want to make him feel worse by accident. She only held his hand tight as she herself tried to remain calm.

The rest of the safehouses were still safe. It looked like the traitor didn't find out about the secret safehouses either. As he drives back to the station she knew he was planning his debriefing and who to pick for the team to find the missing people.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:47 pm

She knew when they got there, he was already thinking of a plan. He wanted to find the traitor that caused this but he still was worried. She knew that. She can see it in his face only to look at the other officers who was wondering what happened or at least find some clue to where this person was. Even with the other safe houses still alright, that still leaves him being worried.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:41 pm

At the station Cheif Carlos was informing the mayor on the investigation. The mayor was getting anxious from the reports and wanted to issue a press conference. Rather than deny him the Cheif agreed as long as the mayor followed the script laid put by the P.R. team.

Public relations was in his back pocket and was how he was able to give the media specific information to report. A part of the team used to be on the force In the cyber crime division and was an ingenius hacker. He wrote programs to scan the internet for sensitive revealing information and target it for replacement or removal depending on his case at the time. Lincoln Everett AKA the Linker was finishing up the email to the mayor when the call hung up.

It was them when our two return and settle into their desks. They had a mandatory email about the inspection and their role in the case. The email said nothing about what aspect of the force was being investigated or when it would start. This was to give the impression the investigation already started.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:41 pm

She knew that much but it still left her silent and worried. This whole investigation was going to take a while but it's fine. Alice wanted many to be safe and careful out there. Knowing of what is happening now is scary. But she can assure things will be alright. She just knew it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:25 pm

As they make the calls to other departments the responses they got were different for each. One or two got angry that there was an inspection or that their witness protection was flawless others agreed there should be a check on all their witnesses. The other precincts were diligent in their efforts to secure their witnesses and a few criminals who were being transported had their desitnations changed.

The mad scramble to create confusion and chaos seemed to only serve to put more work and stress in the departments a d their heads. Thomas being the head of the lycan operations was setting word to the packs under his care to stay hidden. She saw the letters he sent out and recognized several as known criminals. These were pardoned by him personally and their whereabouts covered up because they only became criminals to save their families or because they were trapped.

She sent put her envoys to the omegas as her position was officially a secret. She used a standalone pager network to alert all her trustees about the potential for increased predation or crime waves. This by it self took several days and every night they went home too tired to eat or even love one another.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:59 am

She wanted things to work but at the same time, she wanted things to not get bad. With everything going on, that leaves Alice worried. She knew of the risks and the dangers right now but all she can do is hope for the best.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:35 pm

It was a pair of weeks before they got the first results. The I.A. decided to not limit their investigation and many people found their lives under a microscope. The interrogations interviews and meetings were stressful and tempers started to flare as a few were fired for minor offenses. Mostly older veterans who were close to retirement. Thomas would complain that they were fired as excuses to avoid paying the pension they rightfully earned.

Within this period several serious infractions had been discovered and a few spies for other organizations were found in the academy. Still nothing. Then Thomas discovered that one of the internal affairs officers was the spy. Hiw he found out he never said but it made him very withdrawn and nothing she did let him out of his mental cage.

She knew he was working to avoid taking reckless action and she remembered how withdrawn he became before he proposed to her. She looked at the ring on her hand and knew that if she confronted him he would snap and go off on his own. As she was thinking how to help she suddenly had an idea. She decided to talk with him about her idea and he broke.

His cold distant expression came alight and he laughed picking he run and swinging her around in the air before setting her down then he rushed off to tell Carlos. Phonelines were bugged and so far they kept the pager network secret. Her plan was to set I.A. on the trail they discovered keeping such a thing secret was easy and Carlos could name suspects for them in any department. And even name a priority on the suspect.

As she waited at home preparing the meal she hummed happily for breaking him out of his funk and into action that wouldn't put him at risk.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:15 am

Seems this week has become a lot and yet, things were getting down. Alice already sees things just getting going normal or not and yet it leaves her wondering about it. Though, she looks happy now while humming to herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:55 am

She spins around and pours the contents of her pan onto the last plate setting it down and fluffing a flower before sitting down herself. Then he came in. He was tired but relaxed. He saw her and the meal and her xheerfulness and smiled. He looked younger as he smiled and she stared at his face as he sat down.

They said a small prayer of thanks and dig in. He ate slowly savoring the meal and she giggles seeing his reactions.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:28 pm

"I hope you like today's little meal. I wanted to be sure that you liked it this time or better than the others." she smiled sweetly to him but Thomas only laughed to find her adorable but still sweet.

"I'll admit this batch of your food is still delicious. I love it even more as I've always been." he held a fork while eating a bit more but he took his time to savor the meal. The flavors were right and she really did a lot just for this meal to be enjoyed.

"Thanks for saying that. I'm happy you think so."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content