Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 29 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:57 pm

"See Hoshi? D..don't you feel our burning lust going between us? It's getting stronger each time I mmmmmmm move. Feeling you pushing in and out that I already feel my legs growing weaker. I want to feel more of you Hoshi. Please let me feel more that he panted against her lips feeling more kisses given to him. Hiraki really was out of it due to the mist she release from her hormones but he only tightens the hug to hearing a gasp.

His hands was touching her lower back but she begins moving her hips slowly trying to feel as much pleasure as she can. Leaning forward into his chest, Hiraki only whimpers feeling hotter and wetter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 29 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:10 pm

He wasnt immune to the mist but it worked slow on him. Her movements and noise turn him on the most. She felt too good to him to resist.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:21 am

Hoshi wanted Hiraki to get anything she needs or wished of him that he suddenly feels her quickening her movement to feeling him getting even deeper. He gasped feeling this but Hiraki leans more against him so now she's got him on his back. Her hips begins going faster as she rests her hands on his chest, moaning out into the room while she was taking what she desired. "H..Hoshi...it's g..getting deeper. Your member is getting so deep inside of me my pussy is dripping. It's growing hungry for more that it wants you to push even more.." she whimpers this to him but he reaches with shaky hands to grip her rear, feeling her moving herself with breasts bouncing slightly from each movement.

This felt amazing due to what she was getting and the mist that floats around them in the room. Her pussy was dripping wet and she just didn't stop. Her hips just kept going more and more before she was looking clearly dazed from this. Being a alien really has it's perks. "Ahhh...hhhaaaaammmmmm...I mmmmmm...more Hoshi..g...give me more..." she begs that he groans feeling her now going harder that their skin was hitting against one another.

"E.easy Hiraki, I don't want to hurt you.."

"But you w..won't mmmmm..I'll be fine but I want it even deeper than this. I want it deeper." she said to try pushing the tip in more that it was rubbing against the womb opening that was keeping him from going even deeper. She reaches with one hand to squeeze one of her breasts that she was circling her hips hard wanting it inside. He groans arching his back feeling his member throbbing again but she purrs still wanting and needing him that her body was soaked in sweat. Her hair sticking to her skin.

Even with her bouncing up and down while moaning out and his own name, only caused Hoshi to burn up even worse now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:59 am

She moves harder and harder until with a cry sh3 finally penetrated her womb with hjs tip. She keeps moving thrusting and grinding to work it deeper wanting more even as he throbbed insid eof her. He groans and keeps the same pace to avoid doing too much too soon. He wanted her to keep control since her pleasure and her fantasy was here
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:23 pm

She panted still bucking against his lap that Hoshi just groans kissing her shoulder and neck. She was just precious right now that it made her hotter and needy wanting more of him. Hiraki kisses him harder now that she twitches feeling him now burn up more and more. Her hips grinding into his lap more harder that he groans from the tip pushing even deeper in the womb.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:55 pm

He groans feeling hotter and worked hard not to escalate this too much. He wanted her to have it oerfect kust the way she wants ot and works to accomodare her needs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:48 am

"What's wrong? You don't like this Hoshi?" she asked after a few minutes, feeling him still normal but he didn't get hotter or more aroused that Hiraki was whimpering. He blushes hearing that but just held her close looking at her.

"That's not it. I do love this..I just don't want to lose to too suddenly. You feel way too good and it's taking everything inside of me not to go all out on you." he said against her neck leaving a kiss that Hiraki blushes to hold him tight.

"But that's not wrong. I find it enjoyable..I love this.....don't you find me more attractive this way?" she asked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:14 am

"More than you haa know" he said and she felt his body pulse. He was using his energy yo restrain his body and alot of it. That just wont do. So she decided that she was going to take him for herself and break his restrains. He didnt know she was going to do that and her next tbrust was meant to hit him deep in his mind as she moans oit her best maon. It worked and he snapped
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:17 pm

Hiraki smiled leaning in closer and closer near his lips that she gently kisses and nips his bottom lip wanting more. She could feel that Hoshi was already growing hotter for her that his own body and hips just shook trying to hold back. However, she wanted him to feel everything she could give him. "I'm glad....I want to give and take what I feel....you get to savor the feeling of my hot dripping pussy...as it gets stuffed with your member, Hoshi."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:37 pm

"Haa im burning hiraki i cant grr cant hold it back much more its too good. " he said taking what she gave him and moaning with growls from how good she mad eit feel. Her kiss was getting to him and her hios were driving him oit of his mind with pleasure. His hips buck hard as his mind slips
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:10 pm

She wanted him to lose it. She wanted him to feel as much pleasure as possible that her body was still bucking up and down to push him in even deeper.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:57 am

He snapped and his hips continue at a much harder and stlronger pace. She felt the sudden change and felt her insides being stabbed and slamed into. His loud groans and moans hit her ears getting to her badly. He wasnt going easy with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:28 pm

Hiraki moans out loudly feeling that she started slamming her hips down meeting each of his thrusts worse. He really did snap but that just aroused her even more while panting out and crying out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:01 am

He groans and moans out loudly loving her returning bouncing. He felt her insides forced aside as always and she was clemchimg down on him wanting to feel him break her. He couldnt break her as quickly anymore and even boiling over with heated arousal and slamming together like this she was still aware and bouncing hard to feel as much as she could. He let out everything he had burning and letting put heavy aroused noises.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:54 am

Hiraki and Hoshi kept panting against one another that they were moaning feeling hotter and hotter. Seconds later, she cries out with him grunting that she slams down suddenly climaxing hard on him. He on the other hand hugs her tightly, feeling her hole twitching as he came a little bit inside. both of them panted against their lips but kisses each other burning hot and feeling wet that she moans against the kiss.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:00 pm

He butns worse feeling her climax then he thrusts again. He hadnt stopped even with her explosion of pleasure. She felt his member stabbing her over stimulated insides and hears his heavy groans as his hips crasb up into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:41 pm

She keeps pressing her hips down onto his lap that Hoshi panted heavily against her neck. Hiraki really was tightening up that she wraps her arms around his shoulders, leaving kisses against his shoulder. They were way too lost to say anything but pleasure burning through them both.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:42 am

Not long after they both burst with a shout. After recovering they start kissing and making light noises with eachother. It helped thwm both cool off and balance thier feelings.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:27 am

Hoshi and Hiraki blushes while holding one another that they just smile, cuddling up against one another as they lay on the bed. Their legs were wrapped around one another and the blanket covering some parts of them but not fully. She just wanted to stay where she was relaxed and happy.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:13 am

He read her mind and chuckles. "Sorry we get to rest then were back on the road. Donr forget were travelling to fight in a tournament." He said softly and sbe nodded sbe remembered but still... here he was willing and able to pleausre her forever it was distracting sure but sbe didnt forget.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:27 pm

Of course Hiraki knew that but she still wished to savor this moment for as long as possible. Hoshi could at least give that to her before they had to move on with their journey to the next tournament.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:41 am

Ypu want more?" He asks quietly in a thoughtful tone. He could put the journey off another day but they needed to get to the sea soon to cross it in time for the tpurnament. It was so far away by sea that most of their journey would be a boring swim for several months with a few islands to stop and sleep on. Ay least yhat is what he planned for. If she keeps delaying they would have to cheat and fly to get there on time.

His question hing in the air unanswered for a moment longer before she gave it to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:51 pm

"No, No, i understand Hoshi but I won't keep us from the tournament. Besides, I want to be able to show others how strong we are together or alone. You do believe me on that right?" she asked looking at him that Hoshi nods smiling. He knew they will be alright and from the traveling, they should show up to that destination later on in the future.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:11 am

"I believe you. And im not trying to rush. I guess im extremely excited i mean how can i not be. You are perfect." He said kissing he rneck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:54 am

"Now you know how I feel when it comes to you, Hoshi. I mean, can you blame me for feeling more attractive to you thanks to what you done to me?" Hiraki guess he knew but if not, that's just as fine as well while looking a little heated. However, he just holds her closer against his body that she was blushing heavily thanks to it. Hoshi really was something else and it made her feel more happy being with him.

"Either way, we can rest a little like you said before moving on. I know we have a lot of traveling to go through and it just make it more exciting to show off how we are." she said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:19 am