Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 3 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:01 pm

Cale held the kiss for a few more seconds feeling lost himself thanks to her. Feeling how she shook from his heated lips against her own that Jessica blushes trying to break it. However, Cale wouldn't let her. He held her cheeks while they kiss but his eyes were half way open as hers were fully shut. The feeling was warm and nice...feeling the one she deeply liked kissing her like they were lovers. A soft whimper left her feeling this that he held her hand but she wrapped her arms around his shoulders shaking to kiss him.

Her moans and whimpers grew louder from this that he slowly breaks the kiss that she panted with a gasp. It felt hot but he only looks at her to see her blushing expression. "*Panting heavily* Seems you are shocked for words..are you alright?" he asked but she didn't respond to him from the kiss they shared just now. It felt good but she looks away still feeling heated.

"Y..Yes..yes, I'm fine."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:16 am

"Listen to me, Jessica alright? I never really act this way to anyone in my life because they don't have that spark to make me feel it. You know, like someone finding a thing that want to keep for a long time. Being honest with you, I heh wanted to see what it was like to kiss you because you were thinking about me and you wouldn't mind. I find it rather precious that you do."He said softly and she peeked at his face from the corner of her eye seeing it red as hers was.

"Y..You do?"

"Yes. I honestly feel this is right between us right now which could be anything else in the world. Please excuse my behavior though, Jessica. It was unprofessional disrespectful and rape wise that I don't want to do or make you feel like I'm taking advantage of you. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it and I'm a scumbag for doing it without permission." He said very seriously not feeling a shred of guilt and even a bit happy that she not only enjoyed the kiss but wrapped her arms around him.

"I just hope you can forgive me for that, Jessica. I want to see nothing but good things for you....a lot of good things even between me and you..."Her arms. They were still around him. He shivered and started to hug her pretty tightly, being able to smell her hair. She was sweet; like berries but that only caused Cale to hold her even harder wanting to never let go of her.

"You're s..squeezing me, Cale. I get what you're saying b..but..." he didn't let go but only pulls her closer into his chest without noticing their balance was offset.

"I don't want to hear you talk about it. Just let me kiss you..."

"C..Cale, wait a se-Nmmmm!!!"Before giving a warning, Cale lifts her off the chair and gives another deep heated kiss to her. She wraps her arms around his shoulders holding on tightly to him but they didn't know this sudden shift caused them to fall back with her on top still kissing him as her smaller tongue swirls around his. This felt twice as hot now as she was resting on top of him and him laying on his back.

His mind went blank from all of this but her mind opened up after a few seconds. However, she breaks the kiss to catch her breath shutting her eyes. Cale blushes seeing this but he holds her cheek to pull her back down kissing her again.

".........M..Mmmmmmm...."

She slowly return the kiss to feel him reach, holding her waist that was exposed from the fall. Her skin felt warm and a bit damp from mild perspiration and she shivers feeling his touch to her waist.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:19 pm

They still shared the kiss between them that they were laying on the ground making out. Jessica and Cale didn't know why but this feeling was rather....familiar. It's like they were made for one another and hoping to share more than the company with each other. The kiss grew hotter and hotter that he moves his hands near her lower back to the rear.

A firm squeeze was felt that she breaks the kiss panting against his neck. He blushes holding her down against his body that she was whimpering slightly. The feeling was nice that she feels him kissing her neck to his fingers pressing into her skin.

Seconds later, she sits up panting in and out looking down at him. Hands resting on both sides of his head. This was going to fast but for now, she didn't care. Her body was aching. Her body heat was growing that her clothes was sticking to her skin. She just wanted something to cool her down before he blushes looking at her.

"I'm s..sorry. It's way too good and I don't know why my body is aching like this. Why am I feeling so heated from..t..this? We just met one another and y..you already make me burn up s..so much." she whispered that Cale sits up with her on his lap, looking into her eyes while touching her cheek. She was feeling shy from this that it left him slowly growing more aroused to then feel him now hugging her close against his body.

"W..wait....you did say you are not with an..anyone correct? You're not.." she started to say but shook his head.

"As I've said; I'm not with anyone. I'm single...or I won't be after...ahem this. If possible.." he said quietly that she gulps from the thought. This made Cale over think a little while she was feeling more heated hiding her face. He touches her cheek again to pull her in for a hug as she was blushing heavily. He didn't say anything else but Jessica was hiding her flushed face in his shirt while she was whimpering from all this affections.

"You a...are too sweet.."

"But you're sweeter..." he whispered that he pulls her in for another kiss on the lips. Jessica blushes with a weak whimper, feeling him hold her close while they shared the kiss.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 24, 2020 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:25 am

This kiss was hotter than the others they shared for the first few times. What is happening between them? Are they over heating from pleasure? The desire felt in them finally starting to get to them? She and he had decided to be together and now their instincts were burning and they seek more of the others heat. As Jessica rest her hands onto his chest, he hisses feeling her grip his shirt wanting to keep up with kissing him as much as possible. It was a good feeling to have and yet this left Jessie wanting more of him.

She remained into his lap while he had his arms wrapped around her waist to keep her as close as possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:26 am

The kiss seems to have gotten slowly hotter from his hands resting on her waist to their tongues rubbing against each other. However, he pushes more past her small lips to get a whimper from her. Jessica feels him move both hands up her back feeling how sweaty she became when he was touching her. She whines in the kiss from the touches he gave her that she also felt something poking her. Feeling over heated, she whines again that he deepens the kiss harder and harder till he breaths through his nose deeply trying to control himself.

Their business partners that's already thinking of combining their companies but for now, that didn't really seem the case. Now, it seems like they were wanting some relationship with one another. Now, they were sitting on the ground with her on his lap, making out lustfully as he was touching her body. She felt smooth even if it's drenched in sweat, her sounds were also arousing to him that he was starting to burn up himself. His hands moved up into her shirt to feel the bra that was holding her breasts to begin rubbing and touching them.

This made her break the kiss with a gasp, both hands shaking from each stroke. He leans in close kissing her neck as his hands squeezes and rubs them gently. She lets out a soft moan feeling his rubs that she hisses when he pokes at the hard nipples that's hidden. Something about this touching was nice and she actually liked it.

"S...sen...sit..ive....their s..sensitive..." she whispered in a whine feeling him leaving more kisses that he rubs them with the thumbs. She squeaked from the pokes before he felt more heated in wanting her. Panting loudly, she felt her whole face heated that he suddenly stops panting himself. It would be a little weird doing this on the floor of the living room so he thought of something else. Jessica opens her eyes looking at him and wonders if something was wrong.

"C..cale what are yo..ah?" before giving a answer, he suddenly picks her up using his strength to hold her in his arms. This made her squeak in surprise holding onto him as he held her carefully. He makes his way to his room after making sure everything was off (Stove and oven) and walks inside. She blushes not saying anything before he sits on his bed and made sure he had her still on his lap.

She blinks seeing him do this before she hisses from a kiss he gave on her neck. He then lifts up her shirt to expose what's under it. Jessica was wearing a dark indigo silk bra but she was also sweaty a little too. All this heated attention can do that to someone. He started to lean in and rub/squeeze her breasts to make her gasp again. He even kisses her chest to lower the straps and pull the bra down. They were freed and he quickly kisses and latches onto one while licking against it. She whimpers feeling this but grips some of his hair while softly whimpering his name.

Every touch and lick only made her hotter and it effected her to show some damp spot on her shorts she was wearing.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:31 pm

Cale murrs a few times licking and kissing her breasts. Jessica was right they were sensitive and he presses her nipple with his fingers then the other with his lips pinching both one between fingers one between teeth.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:40 pm

She had her eyes still shut with her body twitching a little, feeling him licking and tugging on her nipple. His fingers kept rubbing and pushing against her breasts. A whimper left her lips feeling him teasing and rubbing her. The sensation of pleasure just burns through her body before she slowly moves in closer to close his lips against it. Jessica cries out hugging him tightly that he groans slurping hard.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! D..don't! Not too hard! N..not too...hhaaaa....P..Please...Please don't..mmmmm..." he keeps sucking and rubbing her other breast before he moves her more against him that his back was pressed against the wall while she leans forward. Her hips was grinding into his lap feeling him messing and teasing her breasts that she heard him groans out throwing her head back as he was still messing with her. He already kept slurping and sucking on her breast but he felt his own member twitching and growing that it was close to pressing up against her folds.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:16 pm

As his cock throbbed closer to her grinding hips he ignores her warnings and continues to tease and pleasure her breasts. "Mmmm *slurp* I want more *slurp* these breasts are wonderful I can only imagine how good the rest of you tastes. Maybe if I am lucky I'll get that chance to." He said and sucks her nipples harder groping and fondling her breasts harder. He was loving this and making noises to fill her ears with sounds of his pleasure. Cale was enjoying her and slurps worse with a heavy groan after he took his breath.

"Oh g..gosh that sounds so weird...why do you have to say it that w..way Cale?" she whispered the words to him with eyes shut savoring the new weird feeling. He looks up at her dazed expression for a few seconds then went to kissing her chest slowly.

"Because your voice sounds so cute..."

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:08 pm

She yelps feeling that to grip some of his hair and try pulling it a bit. All he did was groan loving the touch but that made him suck even harder. Jessica leans her head back screaming and moaning out in pleasure that she stops her hips moving a little. Why did he have to feel so good like this? He was already just touching and teasing her so it left her feeling weak.

He keeps slurping and sucking on the breasts and nipples that he was already feeling more aroused than normal. Knowing just how heated and hot she became made him want more of her. He helps her sit up straight against him before he pulls harder on her breasts, hearing another scream from her. Jessica shook gasping from what he was doing before that changed to him leaving kisses on them. His lips felt hot that Jessica moans again running her fingers through his hair. She didn't know what to do feeling lost at his mercy that Cale lets go of her breasts to rub and massage them for her increased enjoyment.

She was just too cute like this and he watches her body reactions loving them all the same.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:41 am

While he massages her breasts her kisses down her front in a zigzag stoping to tease her navel for a moment. His hands squeeze and grope a bit harder a she got distraxted and she felt him getting closer to her legs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:53 am

Jessica tries to sit up or at least say something to stop him but he only keeps going down. She quickly closes her legs feeling nervous but he leaves simple kisses against her thigh, showing it's alright. He won't hurt her. He only wishes to love her. Her cheeks heated up feeling that but it left her feeling weaker and weaker. The sensation made him feel heated to lower down to kiss her stomach. She was just so cute and precious to him right now and it only made him want more of her. She shivers feeling his hands rubbing her thighs that Cale groans loving every second.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:10 am

As he groans his touch grows a bit firmer rubbing more seriously as his lips search for and mark her sensitive spots. Their had to be a few he could remember and mark with his kisses that he holds her tighter against his chest leaving a few small bites on her neck. She hisses from feeling his teeth biting her that Jessica begins whimpering and whining at him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:18 pm

His touch was rough and hard while he was still keeping her close and loving her that he hears her gasp when he kisses her thighs and squeezes them. Cale wished to show more love towards her but she felt very heated and shy at the same time. He only moves slowly thanks to it but that left him feeling more hotter than normal.

The pleasure only brewing more hotter than normal. She panted in and out feeling his lips against her skin that he gets in between her legs to see her sit up. He looks up at her then down seeing her covered place by his shorts. He only looks at it not seeing Jessica's heated expression that he moves in closer slipping two fingers through the holes of her shorts and begins stroking her. She squeaked feeling that but whimpers as he was rubbing her slowly. She we already hot and wet right now for him that he didn't wish to stop this.

She didn't do anything before he carefully begins stroking her to hear another squeak. His fingers were rubbing against her panties now and it seems to have already been damp. He watches her expressions with each sound that she was whining and moaning herself, leaning her head back to softly moan to herself. It did feel weird and she's not used to feeling something so hot like this. Even worse if someone was touching you.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:39 am

He touches and rubs her womanhood slowly but firmly to see Jessica tense up by the touch. Her heat was getting worse than when she rubbed herself and bis fingers seemed to find her sensitive spot right away. His fingers explore and rub her as he smiles and kisses her skin. He was burning worse containing himself to this teasing. He wanted to take her fully and resisting was getting harder the more she moans.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:42 pm

She was doing her best trying to ignore or keep herself calm, feeling his fingers teasing and playing with her. Why did he have to make this so much harder on her? Knowing what he could do just made Jessica gasp leaning her head back. His fingers were going rougher now and it only seems to get worse that Jessica was panting in and out gripping his shirt.

"Haa..hhaa..ahh~ C..Cale mmmmm t..too much. That's too much.." she said in a whisper that he was still messing with her. He knew it would be since she's never had another touch her he guesses. That's why he did feel more aroused knowing he's the very first and only one (Maybe) to touch her like this. He quickens the rubs while kissing her thighs again, seeing her whimpering again after so long that she shook whining his name.

"It shouldn't be too much. You just love it when I rub you like this right? Why would it be too much?" he said.

"B..Because if you k..keep rubbing me...t..this way; I might..c..cummmmmmm..." she whines feeling him press against the wet damp panties that he could almost feel her place twitch by the touch. He hears a lustful moan escaping Jessica that he keeps kissing her thigh and rubbing her faster and faster that he saw the clit even grow hard under the panties. He wanted to hear and see more of her pleasure that it was burning up for him even worse now. His aroused member throbbing wanting her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 24, 2020 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:25 am

He ignored his throbbing member focusing on pleasuring her.  His finger keep rubbing her pussy even as it quivers and drips actively. She was indeed getting close as her moans and body grew hotter. His palm started to press and rub her clit as his fingers push inside. She cries out while wincing slightly when feeling his fingers push inside and felt her mind and body slipping.

Her hips and knees quiver as his fingers rub her inside her pussy. Her pussy was opening and closing getting closer and closer. He just wasn't letting up and he was definitely enjoying this. Her dazed eyes caught sight of his throbbing lump in his pants. He was actually growing heated from all this but shouldn't it be the other way around? If she touches him like that would he feel the same way?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:05 pm

She didn't know what to say or do from all the touching he was doing to that location, her body shaking and quivering. Jessica wasn't sure what she will do but it felt so good she couldn't stop herself. The pleasure only became more hotter that she begins to slowly twitch as he was spreading her open and watching it twitch. He's never seen her so wet before and yet it was only dripping even more now. Jessie whines shaking from this that her body tense up, leaning her head back crying out with drool dripping down her chin.

"You're really soaked down here, Jessie. It's not even easing up." he said watching it that his fingers press against it before she yelps once more. Jessica felt her whole body burning up that it left her drenched again. She already felt her whole body burning that Jessie leans back crying out that her hips buck up in the air. Her body was so hot, throbbing in either heat or arousal that it's hard to tell which was which. She already felt hotter now that she had one eye open and the other shut.

"D..don't d..do such things..please..you're already...m..making it...feel even weirder. Please.....please let me go.." she whispered but she cries out feeling him opening her again and sees the panties now more wetter from all the attention. Her mind was slowly fading away that she was already burning from desire. Cale only keeps her closer that he keeps her open for him to see even deeper. He could see her inner walls and how wet she became that she twitched seeing him getting harder and harder. He only sees her twitching and looking more lost that Cale sees her panting twitching.

"Are you still with me?" he asked gently still rubbing her while keeping it open for him to see inside. She tried to speak not trusting her words but before saying a word, she tenses up crying out that she suddenly came hard. He looked shocked seeing it that Jessica cries still cumming harder and harder now before she twitched now. It felt good to cum like this and by someone else and yet it left her burning.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:08 am

She had cum so much it surprised him. Seeing it spill out of her he stopped and waited for her orgasm to stop. He didn't know it would be this intense and he leans in between her legs, being able to see everything. Jessie was really growing weaker after a while that he only breathes in and out still smelling how heated she was. Weird, he knew that but she was driving him crazy and that was unknown for him.

"Wh-what are you AAAHH~" she started to ask what he was doing when the slow hit lick brushed her pussy walls. If his fingers made her cum so bad then his tongue should do better. He thought as he begins to slowly lick and eat her out with his hands resting on both thighs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:47 pm

She sits up trying to stop him but he pushes his tongue inside still licking against the walls. This made her cry out in a startled tone that Jessica shook her head feeling this. How in the world could he do this and make her this weak? She tried to say something to make him stop but it changes into wordless moans. He keeps licking and eating her out harder that she arches her back feeling worse now.

"You shouldn't d..do this....it's dirty down there! Don't lick it like that Cale. You b..better stoop...." she cries out to him but he groans still licking and rubbing the outer sides of her womanhood that he was ignoring her words still feeling his own member throbbing wanting her. He kept his cool wanting her to savor this because he already knew from this it's her first time someone has did this. He keeps a hold of her thighs while doing this but she was gasping in and out leaning her head back in more pleasure.

"Ah~ N...No more. You shouldn't be..mmm it's dirty, Cale. You shouldn't be licking something s...so dirty..." she said in a weak tone that he made her hands lower down to keep herself open for him. He just held her thighs still licking and eating her out deeper that she cries out feeling more wetter. His tongue kept swirling in circles while she was moaning and crying out, her eyes shut while trying to keep her mind clear and focused.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:55 pm

"Mmmm *slurp* you keep saying no but you don't stop me. Mmmmm you keep moaning even now you're holding it open so I don't have to. Are you certain you wish to stop?" He spoke slowly very slowly one or two words before a lick a swirl or even side to side. Her actions and noises betray her words and make him disbelieve them. She was loving this but was it really too much. What would happen if he stopped? Would she run? Would she rest and want more? Would she whine and whimper weakly wanting more. Would she lose it completely and overcome her shyness.

So many questions and ideas flew through him that he was making an effort to hold back. He throbbed worse wanting to take her fully. He resisted because he believed at this moment that would be too far. And she was reacting so strongly to his persistent licking that he wanted to see more. He slurps hard before licking harder than he was previously. His tongue presses harder and deeper as he pushed as deep as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:41 pm

"N..No..mmmmm...no that shouldn't b..be..hhaaa....true. It's because my whole body is over heated. I can't make it stop b..burning up when you hhaaa lick me. Please..I'm begging y..you t..to...mmmmmm..." she felt him grip her thighs once more still eating her out that she started feeling more weaker than normal. He was using his strength to stop her from moving away from him. He only wishes to give pleasure towards her and nothing else. He pulls her closer again to push his tongue deep that she screams out grabbing the pillow and sheets.

"Ahhhh~ N-No!!"

"*Slurping and licking harder/eating her out*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:52 pm

She feels her getting closer and diesnt quite guess what is happening. She sounded like she was going to cum but she wasnt warning him. Maybe she didnt know. He continues licking and slurping as he eats her out waiting to see where this heat and pleasure take them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:14 am

She still kept tossing and turning, trying to figure out how to get away. Even if she thought of that, her body was burning in want. knowing another that he was still keeping her down as she moans out. Jessica twitches feeling the same throbbing pressure in her lower stomach that she was hiding her face in the pillow trying to figure out what was happening to her body.

"C..cale..you have to stop Cale. Something is gonna come out, I can't..st..stop it. Pl..please...please make it stop......you'll make it come out.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:46 am

When it seemed clear she wasn't going to go any further with this he slowed down. He guessed she like him hadn't had anyone before and knew maybe taking it slow might be best.

She panted in relief feeling him pull his tongue out of her. The feeling lasts a few moments before she was gripped by her desire for him again. He loosened his grip then let go to wipe his mouth.

"Mmm you were truly delicious. I only wish to keep giving you more." He said panting. He had to focus to hold back now.  If she wanted more he wasn't sure if he could stop himself from following his instincts. He wanted to be one with her worse now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:58 am

She panted in and out on the bed, looking more lost from the sensation that her quivering place was opening and closing for him. It was almost telling him not to stop and to keep ravishing her to his own desires. Cale almost gulps seeing how it opened and closed, spilling more of her love juices out to the blankets. It was so hot watching her be this lost that he lowers down touching her knees that got her attention.

"You r..really say it like that was the b..best thing. I know I'm n..not..."she said in her weakened state that Cale shook his head, holding her legs up over one shoulder to look down at her. She blushes seeing that hungry expression before he rubs her soft legs with his hands.

"But it's true. You are the best thing in the world, even if we just met. I think..we were made to meet Jessica. Knowing we could be close but..I never expected to be this closer to you. Being able to feel just how soothing you really are." he said kissing her skin that she blushes looking at him. Maybe he can get her used to this so an idea pops up. He parted her legs a little so she looks in between seeing that he slips his member in between her legs and thigh. She gasped seeing the red tip of his own hard member. She could feel it throb from the touch of her before he had it rest on top of her aching place.

She gasped feeling the slight hot rod press against her wet aching folds, dripping even more that it made her moan leaning her head back. From a slight touch, it caused her to feel more aroused in wanting this. He hugs her legs close but he couldn't stop the naughty lustful ideas showing up in his head. "*Quivering in pleasure* N..No way; it's t..touching...i..it. Your member i..is touching m..me.."

"Shhhhhh; just relax. I'm sure this feels good too. I won't push in but maybe let you feel what will happen later." he relaxed his body but keeps her legs together to thrust his hips forward to push his member in between her legs. She squeaked feeling his length rub against her pussy before he pulls it back. he begins a slow rhythm of thrusts, grunting each time he did but this felt just as good. She shuts her eyes panting each time he felt him rub his length against her but her moans started slipping out each time he thrusts forward and whimpers as he pulls back.

"Ah......ah....ha......ahh......ahhh.....ahhhh.....hhaa.....'I..it feels good...it feels so good when it gets r..rubbed like this. I never kn..knew this could feel as good. Having him rub against both my folds and clit....ahhhhhh......mmmmmmmmm..' she shuts her eyes biting onto her finger but she could hear the wet slick noises each time he thrusts forward and pulls back still thrusting. He even moans loving the feeling but how hot and slick she was too. It only made him feel more aroused in wanting her. He did have to do his best of not cumming though.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content