Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember Empty The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:32 pm

Kari woke up ine day after discovering the last few weeks of her peaceful life as a student in xenobotany was over. She was also a secret agent in a shadow organization that predates the starfleet and federation on earth and she was recalled. Her orders came to her mailbox as always. None of he rmeasures to catch her elusive commanding officer who never showed his face ever seemed to work. She opened the envelooe and looked at the datapads that were sent to her.

"Good evening. Your services are required again. It seems the reptilian race known as the korn have made a peace agreement with the oriin syndicate. The stability of the criminal element poses a critical threat to the alpha and beta quattants of out galaxy. The federation and its allies are busy with a major engagement with an as of yet unexplained enemy that we have been preparing for since oit founding. No i will not reveal who they are until you catch me.

You are being assigned as an observer. Ypur phase pistol assembly unit has been ubdated to include a rifle emergency forcefeild sustainable for 3 days. Food and material replication dispenser medical and variable scanner gloves you requested. Touch who ever you want tobscan and it is downlaoded in the memory core of your personal matter energy transportation device. Your mission to stablize a certain sector on board a small ship his ship you worked together once before and grew to like him if i remember. He knows more about the alliance than anyone and do try to relax on this mission its supposed to be fun comoared to the hirros we put tou though in training. As for his ship it was built as a scouting science vessel in deep space but you know him he had to modify it. It was built for speed and maneuverability 2 forward energy pulse cannons 1 rear. Two standard matter antimatter torpedo Energy dampening hull reinforced inner and outer hulls and a multisectrum sheild grid. He added an extra torpedo launcher to the front and a galaxy class phase array an extra sheild grid and a gravity beam that makes a tractor beam look like a magnet and he somhow got his engineers to redesign his engin to exceed its previous limitations and reach the highest speeds possible.

He has only lost one ship in his carrer and that was to desrroy an enemy fleet before it erased a colony. His crew were ordered to defend the colony while he flew alone into thw heart of thwir fleet and triggered a waro care detonation. I believe that was when you beamed him aboard tour vessel to recruit him. He has promised to be on his best behavioir and think this time around instead of plowing through. His ship may be a prototyoe work in progress but his men and women hold it together beautifully. Report in your mission log and transmit as usual vest of luck

Order 13 "

For a moment her heart fluttered with her buried unspoken feelings for him then she used her training to block them. He charmed her and she liked him they had one kiss as theu oarted and she remembered thinking about that kiss off and on since with a small happy smile.

She would also be there to help hom make a less brutish decistiin and maube a more diplomatic one. It only had 40 crew members. All essential. 3 shifts a day with rotating dury assignments and 3 commanders. One the captain...

As she stared at his face she remembered how lonely he was and how he reached out with the kiss to make her remember him always. She never expected to see him again. His record drasticalu improved and his tactics wwte getting more creative and crazy he always made them work. His first officer was andorian a string willed confident man whobwas gwnerous and kind until he witnesses someone hurting someone else thwn he goes quiet and silwntly takes justice into his hands fairly discreetly. His second officer was a vulcan who purged all emotions and practiced the mental arts. She remembered he was also the science officer. The helmsman was a triggerhappy hotshot but he never missed unless he was ordered to. The tactical officer and security officer was human he was a bit stiff necked but deep down he cares.

The cheif enginewr was a real pirate and a hoarder. He lived to work and loved his ship like a woman. His quick thinking and skill are what hold thw ship together when it should be shaking itswlf apart. If it was broken he could fix it in 1/4 of the time he tells you. And some times problems will disappear before they can be reported. His team is 8 mwn and women and all extenstions of his work ethic. It wasnt a smooth ship but it got the job done all the time.

She didnt like warships or battles but she knew this time things would be episodic.

Ooc: make her as you see fit take iver the crew for suggestions i will do my best to make it fancy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember Empty Re: The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:50 pm

Kari did wonder if he would remember her again after so long. From the last time they met, she really wasn't expecting this. From the info the other gave her, she was expecting a find and destroy mission like the others she's been given over the last few months. Now this one was rather unexpected of her. Maybe he will remember her; maybe not. Either one was just fine because she had a mission to do and nothing will break her focus from it. Knowing everything she was assigned, she gets ready to depart for it.

Later on that day, she was looking around acting under cover of a observer while looking around for her target location. Knowing all the studies she's done at xenobotany, she's learned so much over time that most find it shocking for someone of her age to know so many things. She was the best in her classes and remains the best thanks to hard work and training. It didn't take long for her to try and find his ship thanks to the new direction codes given to her under the file report. "........"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember Empty Re: The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Looking up at it it looked like a wreck. Carbon scoring from long ago battles. It was definitly an improvement from the freighter with a mining laser he was assigned when she fors tmet him. He was angry back then and a loner with only those three and the engineer. She was curious and knew nothing happened before and this was not a search and destroy mission. That confused her because that was the work he usually went on. It was starfleet ship that was a prototype and scrapped because the first model shook itswlf apart during its shakedown cruise.

She eyed the unclean pockmarked hulk then walked up to the air lock. The bosons whistle sounded and the computer gave her a fanfare then stated her name as the 12 mem amd women semt to greet her step aside and salute. The looked at them all. Tired worn but good spirits nervous as if they knew something but couldn't say. As she walked down they broke formation and teturned to work like nothing happened.

"Welcome to my new ship. Sorry i forgot your name but i never forgot what we did. When i remembered i was busy on the holodeck and got hurt. Served me right i suppose." She sighed he still talked too much but he did seem happier. His new ship definitly was an improvement and it only looked like garbage. As she looked around she saw the interior was neat clean and only messy where someone was working. If she guessed anything about what was happening before it was clear to hee now they were doing a refit and replenishment. She guessed they were only 8 hours until the ship was ready to leave the surface.

"I promise as per our prior agreement my crew knows everything and those that cant be trusted are on emforced medical leave. Our mission wont go wrong from sabotage or a triggerhappy ensign in fact you will be happy to know that the report is not up to date. While the ship is designed for a crew of 70+ i have only retained 30 most are engineers they should give you no troubles." He was calm as he spoke excited and clearly happy to see her. They walk at a brisk pace while her belingings were transported directly to her living quarters in a preset layout she programmed. What she needed was information about races and he was taking her to yhe breifing room to begin the breakdown.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:00 pm

"Even after the last time I've seen you, you're still the same man I remember way back. Though, I'm happy to see that you changed..just a bit." Kari sees him looking back at her then rubs the back of his head. He wanted to be sure she felt right at home even for a long time coming during this whole thing. Even over time, He wishes to see and explain everything he can to her during her trip. They kept on walking beside each other but she wonders what to ask first, knowing she had to get the list of races first.

"Oh, I did change or grow up during the time we were apart miss but I'll let you know I've grown a bit during that time. Learning and exploring the worlds as I see fit. Gathering the best crew in space to show others we are not weaklings to fight if we need to." he rose a fist in the air from his excitement but this told Kari he really is showing off now.

"I understand and don't worry. I'm sure they won't give me any trouble at all. I know I'm a guest for a observer but that shouldn't make you treat me differently." she looks ahead still walking beside him through the halls with her arms behind her back and him just walking as normal as possible. Not bad for a so called grown man but he was alright with it.

"Your belongings should be in your staying quarters right now so that way you can get yourself comfortable while being here. We will treat you like part of the family.." she sees him smile to her but this made Kari bring her arms back to her front and rests them in front of her, showing a gentle smile.

"Thank you very much for the warm words.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:36 pm

Aboit the mission... its not pretty if we upset someone they will open fire without warning... the orion synticate and the gorn confederacy nevr had a common goal until now. Politics had always served to profit them but a new threat was apporaching and they banded together to pool resources and wait it out. The federation is seen as weak and ready to be attacked. They dont want that to happen. A militarized federation would cripple all their business dealings. And this unknown threat leave no traces behind almost scooping up entire cities. Our focus is to find weaknesses in the treaty and swt them against eachother so they dont think they will be the ones attacking the federation. "

It was brief she gave him that. It was up to her to ask questions and he would answer them if he could. If he couldnt she added it to her list of things to uncover before making a plan.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:56 pm

"Seems like a serious hard mission. Will your team be willing to pull through such a thing? Knowing the outcome of what the others could do." she looks to Eric as he was thinking about her words. Of course he knew they could get through that. What a confusing question or maybe it's because he thinks she's never seen that sort of thing before?

"I assure you miss. My crew and ship will get through all this no sweat. You don't need to worry about it. However, did you have any questions regarding it? I know a observer like yourself wishes to learn whatever she can during your time here on my ship?"

Seems it's now time for the questions.

"Do you really believe theirs some loop hole in that contract they created? What if their is a flaw within it?" she asked.

"We think it's possible but we are not sure. Knowing the outcome from how some things like this goes. It depends. From the mission logs, I can't really explain it since it's private." he said.

"Mission logs? They kept the missions in logs in order to keep them from spying eyes?"

"Yes. We can't have an enemy trying to steal the info because of what they contain inside of them. We don't know what is contained in them but I know I heard their could be something. Maybe but I don't know..."

"Hmmmmm..."

"Do you have any idea of what their so called profits might be?"

"I'm sorry miss can't tell you that. It's under the law of the captains only to read and known about that info."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:48 am

Mostly we have to find these out" eric was going overthe attributes ofthe korn. "They are reptillian 10x as strong as a human and they prefer hand to hand combat as opposed to energy weapons. Their tough hide makes then resiliant to phaser fire and their ships are built to take a massive beating. And thejr weapons are sjfficiently advanced enouvh to pose a threat."

"The orrion synticate was a matriarcal society the females enslave males lf any race with pharamones to do thei bidding. It doesnt work on females except give them a headache and make them lethargic. The slaves do anything aware of it all and cant stop themselves. Captain after captain have switched sides only to be ensnared or destoryed. They work in groups of three spreading the pharamone by walking awound and interacting with the crew.

As for holes in the contract we have to convince them to make holes. If we can break up their alliance even a little it will fall apart thanks to the Orion and their apathy towards failed ventures"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:25 pm

"It's like these races are doing everything in their power to show dominance in the world. I figure the Korn have their ways if training and fighting to become stronger will work for them. However, that leaves more questions after a while longer. As for the orrion, I never expected the females of that race to become such barbarians over time. Seems time has changed."

"That's how their kind is during this time." he mutters with Eric thinking about it but he knew the old times were different now. With how things are going right now, he figures it would be. She wonders if he figured anything else out during this time but she'll try to find more notes later on during her free time.

"Either way, you just make it more confusing my friend. What if they don't have any loop holes in the contract? What if they are doing everything in their power to stop someone from doing such a thing? Will that help during the process or will it only delay it? You don't even know.." she mutters to him that Eric thinks about it as well.

"Hmmmm...that's possible isn't it? Knowing what other races besides these two can bring is a danger indeed my dear."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:27 pm

"If things get worse... i can get us out of it... but if a man appears in a flash of light.... or woman... go with it.... just... dont ask questions. Or we will get put in a trap... or game depending on your point of veiw."

" you mean thw Q entity is mixed up in this?" Shw blurted out remembering a sick game where she had to fight her way trhough a group of men just her type to complete her mission. When he nodded she knew she should be extra alert and remember every detail and ask him her questions.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:05 pm

"I was not expecting that sort of thing to happen......" she mutters.

"Things like that might or will so that's why I'm giving a heads up my lady. Can't have any problems during this time ya know? Better safe than sorry.."

"Understood...."

"So, if you understand we are all set then my dear. I really can't wait for this journey to go through. With my crew you will be safe no matter what. I won't let anything happen to ya." Eric smiled at Kari that smiles right back at him. For now, the ship they were going to go on isn't ready right now so her things were still in the quarters but she was ready at least. However, this will leave her more added missions during her quest with his crew.

Maybe she can figure out anything she can during this time or maybe let him understand more of her people during the work. They usually enjoy this sort of work which explains many going on them. Even the most dangerous missions were cool. However, she didn't want to go through something like the last one.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:27 pm

He was thinking and pretending to count while he did and as he did he was considering if he had timd her everything or not.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:30 pm

"Well, I do have one question Eric-"

"No, ship is not done yet if that's what your asking. I need to make sure everything is up to date and ready when we head off. Can't be having issues during our first time you know. I heard others have had problems too because they were not prepared. So it's better safe than sorry I always say." he explains this to her that made Kari a little more curious and wondering about this.

"Uh huh. Explaining the same of the type your ship is? I know from the looks of it that seems rather old for a space ship. Did you find this or make it from scratch?" she asked.

"I had some help but most of some other things added to the ship is my own ideal plans."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:46 pm

It is an old prototype buolt for war. In a time where stronger shileds amd faster ships trumoed weapon stremgth. She was repurposed after the battle of wulf 359 and given modern components. She was stripped down and rebuilt by the mem amd women who stayed with the ship on this mission. Its a bit rickity and sometimes will shake itslef to much but she holds togrther. The structureal integrety grid and all systems are run through impulse and warp reactors for use at warp or impulse power. The sheild grid was stripped out of a galaxy class cruiser and overlapped to fit the ship dimensions making its sheilds the most powerful drain on our power systems. But we could go into the corona of a star and come out with minor samage. The warp engine was upgraded with the newest isoliniar proccessors for faster reaction time and a higher variance in energy fluctuation before there is a problem allowing the engines to so more for the energy they produce.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:55 pm

"Oh my, that means this ship is really a trademark of history I take it from your travels through the stars. It must have been a while journey if you had to do what you did to get these parts. I know she's really something." Didn't know Eric was into that sort of thing of working with scrap parts and putting them together for something ten times better. Still impressive to say the least.

"I know right? Everything on this ship was used of older parts that was still good use for something. I wanted to prove to my self and others that even a ship like that can still fly and it can. We been through a lot over the last few years and months that I'm proud of it." he looks up seeing his crew working on the ship still with a few more things. However, Kari wonders just what this ship can really do. Judging from the parts and working areas; maybe their was more to it that meets the eye.

"All I can see is good work, You really out did yourself here."

"If anything, I thank my crew. They were the ones that mostly helped me over time and others did too with their advice and care. That's what I know most of the time anyway." he crossed his arms nodding his head with a smile.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:58 pm

He really did change and that mad eher frel happy. He waa growing and maybe she coukd like him more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:19 am

"Well again Eric, Bravo. Bravo indeed.." Kari cheered clapping her hands to see him taking a bow to her thanks. he really felt happy and proud that he was able to do so much but he was hoping to do even more things when their journey begins.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:58 am

It wasnt easy for him to keep contained but he did his best to hide his blush.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:48 pm

"Well Eric, is their anything else I need to know while this is going on? I know it's still a little time before we have to do what is needed?" she asked seeing Eric thinking about it while making him wonder about it himself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:48 pm

If you see something i dont or think i missed something tell me. If there is anything you can do to help do it. And most importantly i give the orders. I will take all suggestions into consideration but rhe final choice is mine..." he thought for a moment then added "if you see a chance take it.. any chance to better our results... i really want this to go without having to use the new antimatter warheads we... procured from the orion freighter we learned about this alliance from."

There he was expecting a fight again. But this time he ws seriously dreading one. There had to be more he knew and she lnew how to pull it out.

"You got beaten badly didnt you?" It wasnt true but it flared his temper and he scoffed.

"Tch nooo i won its just... their hull was far denser than anything ive seen from them before and... well.. i used too much firepower... there was a family on that ship that didnt make it... but the officers did..." his mood swing from annoyance to depression remembering the incident and she prodded a bit more.

"You collected the debris?"

Debris?... no the ship was intact it just didnt have any emergency bulkheads except around the bridge. My math was wrong and the hole we punched in the outer hull penetrated the weaker inner hull killing everyone... a family... i never thought about children being on a ship not even of they were slaves... " and now he ws blaming himself. He was all torn up inside and she couldnt do anything to help becaus eshe didnt knkw him too well.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:29 pm

This only got kari thinking about what sort of adventures Eric went on without knowing anything out there. True, the possible outcome of other ships can make another person feel like they could be enemies. Allies. Raiders. Anything can happen which explains so many things just watching out in the open. You can never know till you get the full truth. Even with this, Kari felt a little bad for Eric having to go through that and his so called other adventures.

"...................."

"Though, I shouldn't feel down about it because that keeps on haunting me over and over again. I don't want to be trapped like this. Not again. I don't need another feeling of getting upset like this....wouldn't that show me off being a weaker person?"

"To be honest no. That shows you are human. I know the possible outcomes of things can change another person's view but that shouldn't stop you from doing what you need to do. Think of it as another thing to go on. Maybe think of other ways to help you if you want to know if the other is an ally, foe, enemy, or raiders. Anything is possible out there in the open stars, captain Eric." he looks at her hearing the word but his expression didn't change as much to show a smile. At least she understand but he did mean it if she had ways to help him, he will gladly take it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:59 am

The com system chirped and yhe helmsman made a report.

"Sir shakedown is about to begin engines are at full power and the systems are ready and waiting." She looked at her ckock and was surprised by how much time had passed. Hardly none just an hour.

"Excellent take off and take us into a high orbit and go to full impulse i will be on the bridge momentarily."

"Aye sir" the ship rumbled and and rose to into the atmosphere. Tje dust and air displacement made tiny tornados form as the mass lifted with a metallic groan from the landing struts. They retract and fill their place in the hull as the vibrating mass ascends to the heavens.

In orbit the shaking and rumbling ceased. They stood up and made their way to the bridge and watched as the impulse engines took them between the twin moons and excellerate out of the system.

"Increase speed to warp one once we are clear of the gas giants gravitational pull then redirect course to 3-7-1 by 0-9-1 in sector 48 at warp 7 to the stygyan nebula. We will take shelter there while the engines rest."

"Yes sir increasing to warp one in 30 seconds. And 7 in 2 minutes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:22 am

ooc:Just to clarify, I can make up everything for Kari? Her race? other things while traveling through space? Etc.?

bic:"You guys really do work fast. Impressive, Eric. I never would have thought you have your crew doing so much in so little time." she watches the ship already in orbit and getting ready to take off on it's journey. She really wasn't expecting this already and to be honest, Kari didn't mind. Knowing how much Eric changed really got her wanting more. However, she still had her mission to go through right now and it will have to be balanced between them or for now. Maybe they can figure something out later.

She watches the ship already moving to their first destination that she sees Eric already excited for this once more. Knowing the new places they will go to and with a guest on board. Kari.

"What do you think, impressive right? This baby will be the one thing you'll remember in a life time Kari."

"I'm sure it will be..I'm already remembering so much in so little time. You really know how to impress, captain."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:37 am

Ooc: yes as long as you explain the biology psychology and physiology so i can imagine what she looks talks and acts like. She will be unique but i need lots and lots of info on her race as a whole because that is how the show is. They explain culture and habits that the race has. Same for space too random ship encounters strange phenomena anything goes as long as you can pseudoscience it works. Keep in mind as long as the ship has power in the structual integrity grid it cant be completely destroyed and time is meaningless at warp. warp speed is a plot device to patch the incongruous nature of time and reletivity. In old shows they say it messes with the laws of physics, my education in acting says its so things will happen with seemingly perfect timing. To the audience.

Short answer is yes...

Bic: he hides his blush with a smile and the ship rumbles as they enter subspace and accelerate to warp speed. The stars bled away into streaks that soon overload the viewscreens and monitors for standard sensors and long range sensors activate in tamdem to compensate. Viewing ports show stars flashing by like lines on a page making a truly colorful displayed as nearby stars and constellations are approached and passed by in the blink of an eye.

The ship was not stable at warp and everything shook. But mot so bad that it was a problem mostly when minor course corrections were made or the speed was adjusted.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:19 am

ooc:....I think I get it....but I'll try to figure something out...

bic:Even from all this, she finds out still impressive. Knowing from her studies back home, she tends to do everything in her power to find out what she can during her visit. Still hidden the true nature of the reason why she's here. True, being a spy is a lot of work but she will do it either way. Eric seems to be so happy and pleased with himself that he's already speaking about so many other things right now. Knowing the outcome and thought towards this makes her wonder about it herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:51 am

Ooc: he is human with mixed heritage from two great grand parents vulcan and betazoid. Hes mostly human but the extra genes make him empathic to an extremely limited extent and he has potent emotions and urges but can supress them. He mostly lives a balanced life but sometimes his human side can make him "better than thou" attitude and the betazoid side feeds that. Its complicated. I grew up on startrek and refresh my memory every couple years.

Bic: he was thinking maybe too much and nothing really seemed to register at the moment. His mind was processing everything and he was trying to anticipate or prepare mentally for anything. His mind and emotions seemed to project when he was like this and he was working to contain them. He was aware of things but thinking was devot3e to self fontrol until he stablized.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:44 am