Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember - Page 5 Empty Re: The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:00 pm

If you have to ask then you shouldn't know." She said sipping her drink as the fuzzy feeling relaxed her mind. Her desires dance on the edge of her mind and she forgot about suppressing them thanks to the drink.

"Well I have guesses... but I like confirmation before saying what's on my mind." He asks and she giggles. Guesses huh? She was curious if his guesses were right and she sipped her drink again.

"Only guesses? Very well if you guess something right I'll give you something in return." She said half not thinking he was right and half wishing he was. Already she decided if he did guess her feelings she would Kiss him.

"My first guess is you actually like me. And by that I mean you have strong feelings of attachment maybe longing for me." He said and she was very surprised. She got up and sat next to him sipping her drink and turning a curious eye at him he was very close but deliberately beating around the bush. He had more guesses.

"So far so good. Yes I do." She said baiting him as he took in her face and features.

"My next guess is it's not just for your mission, but for your own wishes towards me. Wishes I myself have and you no doubt can feel." He said referring to his attraction to her that she always dismissed yet here and now it made sense to her. She leans over and kisses his lips smoothly taking the drink put of his hands and setting both drinks down while she did.

"Mmmm yes you're right. Anything else?" She said clearly the fuzzy forgetfulness was getting to her as her restraint was very relaxed.

"*gulp* ahem yes something else. I guess you've been asking yourself why I feel so strongly towards you and wanting to explore this topic further but our duties get in the way just as we start " He said and she kisses his lips again more sensually he was right and she did promise to reward him and his blushing surprised look and the kisses he returns to her show he was definitely wanting more.

"MmmmMMMMmmm" She hummed in the kiss loving how his hand fell on her thigh as she hold his face. "Yes I think you're guesses are correct. So what are you gonna do?" She asks as his hand gently stokes her thigh.

"I was thinking.. what if we try eachother out... see where it goes... maybe we could be closer than most because of our mental abilities." He said and she looked at him finally hearing the burning question that was always on his mind and she could tell he was serious and wanting much more than kisses now.

What would her next reward be? Maybe she should go along with his suggestion. After all things were close back there and she didn't want to lose him so suddenly after he just made his desires known to her. Hiw would he prove it to her? How would she respond? Her fuzzy mind exploded with questions and her self control was fading. And thise kisses were weighing on her mind like a little voice telling her to claim him as her own even for just this once. Maybe more if they were alive some other time.

He could sense her mind buzzing as she kisses him again and he returns her kisses as his other hand holds her waist. He was being conservative here wanting more but not acting out of respect for her feelings. He started to think she wasn't playing with him and that made him want to do more if she allowed it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember - Page 5 Empty Re: The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:47 pm

"Seems your smarter than I figure you would be." she mutters gently to him.

"I was just guessing but it seems they were right." He said seeing her look into his eyes but she didn't mind it. Knowing him, he seems to be pretty good. They look at one another in the eyes but it leaves them not saying anything as she kept holding his face and him holding her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:10 am

She kisses him again pulling his face to hers and he returns her kiss. He was happy she liked this and she felt his emotion and giggles in the kiss. He rarely expressed a deep emotion like true happy. Mostly he laughed at jokes or the situation he was in but never really happy.

The kiss told her she made him happy. She made him think more for safety than gain. Her presence made him think. Her sessions gave him some sense of control over himself. She broke the kiss panting a little as they both needed to breathe.

"Your lips are softer than I imagined" He said softly as he tried to catch his breath too. He was heated mostly from drink.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:41 pm

"You think so?" she mutters against his lips but looks at how flushed Eric was. He seriously was pretty cute right now and yet she didn't question him or his reactions. Still holding his cheeks made her only smile, looking at his expression even so. That leaves her wondering what else she can make him react towards. Something sweet or something even cuter. That was enough to tell her but it was fine none the less.

"You okay Kira?" she blinks to hear his words but gently nods her head.

"I'm alright. No worries." she said sweetly to him. "Though, your lips are pretty warm too...so soothing as well.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:53 pm

Soothing for what?" He asks but he thought he knew. She thought about it and decided thanks to the drink and her feelings it was okay to tell him.

"Soothing for my feelings for you. They burn badly sometimes. Mostly after you struggle and sweat only to come through. I get so heated I forget I'm supposed to rrstrain myself." She kisses him again and feels for his hands. She planned them where she wanted him to touch her surprising him. He touched her as directed and while shy was confident she wouldn't have place his hands somewhere she didn't like.

"Its difficult to think logically about you. My emotions and passions swell and direct my attention to every detail about you. It makes my blood boil and burn with need for your affections" He told her as she moans to his touch and pants as her heat grows his touch was exactly what she needed that moment and a deeper desire grew in her to feel his love in her most precious place.

His hands touch her sweetly then without prompt or being asked she felt his hands slowly work to undo the clothes they were touching. She saw her hands working on his clothes and she panted hard as heat was burning between them as they shared another heated kiss. She pushed him down with a heavy purr and got on top of him as her chest spilled out of her open top. She shook her shoulders shedding it as she gripped his and pulled it off him tossing g both aside to be forgotten.

As she grinds on his lap feeling the pressure of his large lump against her moist pussy their hands were working the bottoms now as they got hotter and panted harder and faster. Her rocking hips push her out of her bottoms and her hands pull his down. She gasps seeing his member spill put. She knew the stories of his kind but didn't believe them. Seeing it made her want it more and she reached down to take it in her hands and feel it.

It wasn't the first she saw. But it may have been the first she desired. She wanted it because it was his it wa shim that was special to her. She felt it respond to her touch and her eyes widen as it stands tall and thick for her. He was ready for her and she could have anything she wished from his cock.

She raised herself up and spread her legs wide and opened her folds. She presses them on the tip and swings her hips to taste his pleasure with her pleasure. It felt hot to her and made her hotter as she rubbed the tip. He watched and didn't move. She looked to him in a trance but she was following her desires wasn't she?

"I've never had anyone before" She said "I don't want that to stop you." She said to him as the tip made her wet and the wetness was dripping down. "Please don't tease me. If you don't give me what I want I will move myself." She said getting ready to push herself down on him.

"I-ive never had anyone either. I don't want to hurt you." He said but she shakes her head and her eyes shone with her heated love for him. She pushed herself down on his cock wincing and letting out a small yelp in pain as it stings and he split her open for the first time. She slipped and fell on it pushing it too deep all the way inside. Her cry reverberated in the room and made their ears sting.

"Okay immm okay..." she said trying to get used to it. "Don't move yet let me do it since you don't want to hurt me." She said and slowly lofted herself up and slammed down again pushing him deeper and moaning out more. Her blood made him slick and her pussy was spamming from the sudden forces unleashed.

"Kari. It's so tight. If you weren't hurting this would be amazing." He told her and she kisses him. She knew he wanted her to feel goof and she knew it would feel good soon. She mo er her hips hissing to feel it move out and moaning to feel it slide inside deeper. She worked his length with her insides as he groans feeling pleasure for the first time from her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:18 pm

"T..then don't worry so much. If you wish to help me not feel only pleasure then help me out." She keeps slamming her hips down but had him touch her chest as she softly moans holding his hands there. It felt good even if it still stings but this feeling will pass. She had a feeling it will. He could see her wetness and blood mix together but he didn't move as she said. He watched only getting more excited as he heard the lustful moans slip past her lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:30 pm

He groans out and his hand grip tight in reflex from his pleasure. Her chest was gripped tight and she slams herself down harder as she hisses and moans. He felt her still extremely tight and moving herself as he sat still. He knew she wouldn't push herself too hard but this was uncharted territory. As he watched her move and felt her breasts against his palms he wanted to try to make it better for her but all he could think of would only make her hurt worse.

He wasn't trying to worry about it but seeing her expression turning to pleasure where he saw pain before made him relax and he felt her getting used to him and slamming herself harder making him groan put as she moans out his name. "Grrr so haa tight and you're moving so much. Is it better for you now?" He asks her as she nods and moans worse.

"Yes it is. Haa so big and deep not fair to lie and say it was smaller." She said as she bounced harder. She was doing better and trying to keep her breath as she moved herself. She holds on with her hands for balance and rolls her eyes in bliss as her hips circle taking him all the way inside for a few moments.

That made him moan out to her and his hips buck losing their restraint for a few moments while he processed how good shw made him feel. The thrust penetrated her womb pushing him even deeper and stunning her for a moment.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:41 pm

He panted watching her buck the hips, taking him in deeper and deeper. It leaves her shivering again but leans her head back moaning out softly. He groans to feel the same only for him to watch her move.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:08 pm

As her hips start to move again she felt him gather his courage and thrust to help her feel more pleasure. She took his clumsy thrust and the ones that follow as she moves herself. She moans a bit louder now and hisses as she gasps in her pleasure and she knew he had decided to help her after all and not leave her to do all the work herself. He groans out feeling her body react strongly to the added stimulus and grip him tighter.

She was slick and it made it hard to get a solid hold on him. His and her thrusts make it slide in and out easy but the wet noises were getting louder as her pleasure increases. He marveled in the back of his mind how good she felt to him and how tight she squeezed when her moans were louder. He started trying to thrust his hips in different ways to learn what made her feel the most pleasure. Her hands either held on to where they were or guided his hands to touch her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:24 pm

Even with this, she was growing slicker and tighter for him so he can enjoy this. Even when he was feeling even better, he was groaning out to see her keeping his hands to her breasts, letting him squeeze or touch so he can savor the feeling or the moment of this. Feeling pleasure was just too good and it leaves her tightening even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:10 pm

Feeling her tighten on him and the sensations they shared as their minds and bodies become one sent him I to his primal blood fever. She knew if she was doing good because she could feel his feelings but the blood fever took her by surprise. It was as if his while mind and body was burning and only she could douse the flames. She felt him push her down then sit up and thrusts harder deeper and faster as his mind was burned away replaced by raw desire and need.

She knew this was inside him as all males of half his bloodline. But to feel it this way and through their mental bond was a different experience. She burned with him and her hips buck against his savage thrusts. He was completely lost as he let go of his discipline and she took it all loving every moment.

This blood fever was strong enough to take his lifetime of discipline and self control and turn it to ash and dust in the air. She held on to her senses and took it all even as her body took it all. She wasn't weak and to be overpowered by him as the heat took hold was showing just how different he was from what she expected.

She knew he was going to be like this eventually but to have him let go before the normal time was for her pleasure as much as letting her I to hus deeper psyche. Only she got to see him unbound and free to act on his desires not what his logic suggested
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:25 pm

She panted growing slicker and wetter but the pleasure was aching for her to burn. It was new and yet, this made her really excited and wet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:42 am

She held on to him tightly feeling hjs blood fever boiling them both up as she took everything he had to give. Even if it was different she took it all and held on tighter as hjs mind held her mind in its burning grip. His hands held her securely while his hips pound away. The heated thrusts were pounding harder and deeper as she grew slicker and wetter. Her excitement made her shiver under his hands and her body arched.

His heat was overpowering and matched any story she heard about the heat of females from half her blood as they grew older. The other half of her blood was forged in spirituality and hardship making her mind just as potent as his own. Shw felt the flames of his blood fever spreading in her own mind as her own burning desire for hjs love met it and blended together. Their minds were merging melding together and he felt her pleasure excitement and satisfied curiosity about hiw he would feel to her.

Their mind embraced eachother supporting and sustaining eachother. She could help him if he had trouble with hjs emotions and even help him if the blood fever strikes prematurely she wanted him to knkw this and speaking in her mind as her body couldn't form words. He hears her mind and their embrace tightens as she felt hjs gratitude and love for her growing and making the flames of his desire that much hotter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:07 pm

She keeps holding on panting out softly even from this and yet, it made her feel more and more heated thanks to it. Bucking her hips down harder, she wanted to feel more of him that it made her whimper again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:54 pm

Taking it all and feeling the frenzy of his mind her own thrusting hips push her body onto already rough thrusts that push all the way inside and then some. She winced and whines as the stinging continues and gets deeper and she took it gritting her teeth and slamming her hips harder. She knew he could take it and as her body reacts to the added pressure she started to lean back a little to add more of her weight to her hips.

The sringing pleasure hit her deepest spot stretching her worse even as his blood fever spiked and his hips slam up. The heat was reaching its peak as his mind further dissolved into the flames that were coursing through his mind. As they consume their thoughts she knew he was aware of her efforts and trying to get a hold of himself.

"Dont!" She said into the roaring inferno. "Let this happen" She said as he seemed to hear her. As the flames of their passion burned hotter her insides grew wetter. She was taking it all now leaning back to fit him all the way inside. The lump that formed as she pushed her hips all the way down made her scream out and bounce her body full force to feel it all.

He felt her attempts to reach to his mind taking the risk and he didn't try to stop anymore. As she Leans back to feel more his hips thrust harder and deeper as the flames of his mind take over. His powerful hands caress her body while his hips thrust full force.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:40 pm

she wanted him to savor this feeling, this moment between. Even with the heat burning this strong, she didn't ease up on her own hips. The pleasure just keeps poking at her to slam her hips down harder and harder, hearing his groans.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:43 pm

As she got used to this he felt her hips moving harder to feel more of him. He groans out and gripped her tighter with his hands as she showed she could handle this. She never felt such string emotions or thoughts like she felt now and that they were focused on her made her pleasure increase. He felt her moving more and seriously forgot about time and could only focus on sharing this burning with her as she took it all.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:06 am

Time seems to go by slow for her and him but she didn't mind. She was more focused on him and this moment. It was alright; she needed this moment and time. Even when her own body was hungry for it. She keeps bouncing more on his lap, hearing his groans mixed with a hiss as she tightens around him. Even inside she was tightening around him to make him moan out shaking. His hands grip her thighs only to still move harder now to feel more of him.

"Haaa hhaaa what's wrong my dear? Mmmm did you almost cum? We just got started you know." she panted still thrusting her hips down even more.

"I..I know...f..feels too mmmm good.." he groans feeling her still moving.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:27 am

Her hunger was growing and she was getting used to the intensity. He was close but even release would not be enough to ease the blood fever he was under. She knew he had to completely exhaust himself like this to return to his senses. Something she wanted to savor as his thrusts were steadily getting harder and deeper.

His unleashed lust and desire was stabbing her deepest spots and forcing her insides to change shape and she took it all as her own deep lusts were burning outward. Her flame fueled their pleasure as they were bonded. She was his mate and he was her beloved. Long had they hidden from eachother but now they were together and it was getting g more intense than any story she read or rumor she heard from medical files.

He was holding onto her mind and she was holding his as she took all his lust and strength. It wouldn't end for many hours or even some days.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:15 pm

She shook from seeing this but this made her whimper to feel the hunger growing stronger and stronger. Even feeling her slickness running down her legs was something too as she was crying out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:52 am

The heavy pace continued as he and she both moan out their pleasure and heat. Her slick hungry hole suited his blood fever perfectly and he boiled and burned worse as she took it all. He was getting more a d more unstable as he got closer and she knew his fever wouldn't end soon as he burst inside her.

He stayed hard and thick even after dumping his load inside her and his fever only seemed to burn him worse as his hips continued without stopping.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:10 pm

She gasped with a loud moan, feeling his hot load fill her up but his hips didn't stop. It felt like he only went harder now. She leans her head back, moaning out as one hand held one of her breasts as he was panting savoring the wet tightness. She felt so good inside that his hips just went faster and faster.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:18 pm

He was lost to the blood fever and breeding her harshly. She took it all and he reaches up to squeeze her other breast. His grip was harsh and tight as his hips keep thrusting faster. He was throbbing worse and getting thicker inside her as his savage breeding continued. He was little more than an animal seeing her and feeling her as they continue keep him from burning himself out and allowing him the release he needed. It took alot of her focus to keep her balance on him as she burned right along side him.

Her mental abilities were reaching their limits as her mind and his were coiled so closely together that they were one. She couldn't believe such a burning passion or savage need burned inside him until she felt it first hand. Now she was caught in it and loving every second as he took her body and mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:15 am

She was crying out loving this but he only keeps her close to him, only keeping her close thrusting deep. It even got her crying out clawing his back shivering. He growls still drinking blood but he was bucking his hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:40 pm

After some time They both broke completely and as quickly as it began to bloodfever broke. He came to his senses to see her broken under him and covered in scratches and bites. Her pussy was heavily bruised and soaked in mixed fluids and her eyes were empty. Her body was twitching from muscle spasms. He was covered in sweat and scratches. That was his first blood fever. For his race it could kill him but she was there and it didn't. More importantly to him it didn't kill her either. The spy sent to observe him and his crew and eventually recruit him into section 13 was laying dazed and broken under him.

He pulled out of her and she was so out of it that she didn't even react. She was floating in bliss reliving everything that happened. She had heard of the blood fever before but never imagined it would take a whole week to end. As she relived every moment he carried her to the medical bay. The doctor was not happy. While treating her the doctor chastised him a out taking risks, suffering without informing him and putting the crew at risk by assaulting a secret agent. He listened worried she was hurting but the look on her face was bliss.

A few hours later she woke up and found the doctor standing over her with a hypospray. "There we go. Good as new. And when you've read your medical report i hope you gain some sense and don't take such a risk again. And he walked to his office after handing her a pad. She reads it and was shocked. Contusions lacerations internal bleeding were the most serious words for what happened. They were exaggerations of course. The doctor was not happy to not hear from them both In a week and then to find her needing medical attention didn't suit well with him. She added the file to her service record and got up.

"If you're worried about the idiot captain he's fine. You saw to that. He is a bit worried but otherwise he is the same as ever. " the doctor said to her and she nodded. She said nothing to the doctor and left to find him. When she found the captain he was on the bridge and the bridge crew was talking about everything that he missed. Mostly he missed nothing except a few nebula. When he saw her he was relieved.

"Glad to see you walking again" He said

"The doctor fixed me up right away said I need some rest but I was fit for duty." She said shrugging the incident off as a wonderful time but keeping her demeanor reserved as it always was.

"Good we are nearly to our next stop for supplies. About another day and it seems we charted some proto nebula while we were indisposed." He said and she nodded sitting down but her eyes never l3ft him. The heated time didn't seem like a week but sure en9ugh a week passed. She was going to be ravenous soon. She thought about the blood fever and the int3nsity of it and realized he had only just had it for the first time. And it was embarrassing fro him who was used to self discipline to lose all control like he did. She said nothing and observed as always. But inside she wished she could do that again.

The ship hurtled through space as warp factor 8 pushed structure integrity to the warning zone and he was reading sensor data as he usually did. The Cree treated her differently now. Instead of fearing her and avoiding her now they were tentatively offering to spend time with her as if she was a member of the crew. It made her happy to be accepted at last by the Crew and it turned out that they were impressed that she could handle their captains strength and endurance.

They all knew what happen but didn't talk about it. In fact some had taken bets on how long until it did. Some even took bets on if the person he picked would survive. She saw the items changing hands and saw this wasn't a j9ke aimed at her but the captain as they knew his age and record. When she was told by the barkeep that it was the first time he had ever been through that process she giggles and said it was the first time for her too and that she didn't want to wait another 7 years to feel it again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:03 pm