Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember - Page 3 Empty Re: The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:14 pm

Rhen her alarm went off and she got up to observe him on his duty shift. She met him in the mess hall and he looked tired. Didnt he sleep? He was eating normal and she sat down in fromt of him. And he blushed.

"Well captain how did you sleep?" He blushed again. And he rried to speak to her again exceot it was clear mot strained like he practiced.

"Like a rock i had this dream i was in some cottage talkimg to you and you taught me how to do this and... other things..." she dropped her fork and it clatrered to her plate. There wa sno way. They shared that dream? Meaning for them it really happend in their minds. "You okay?" He asks her and she nodded biting her tongue to avoid telling him she had the same dream.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember - Page 3 Empty Re: The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:19 am

Eric blinks not sure what was wrong, hoping he didn't confuse her or something. He didn't know that she had that same dream and is holding back from telling him she did. Kari looks away trying to calm herself down to leave a confused Eric behind. "Kari-"

"I'm fine! Just...ahem, you just don't seem like you slept well. Were you up all night or..." she tried to change the subject so things didn't get weird as he thinks to shake his head. "....Were you having weird dreams you are unsure of?"

"That's.....close but I don't know. I guess I wasn't sure during the dream because it was blocked by dark shadows....I knew it was you and me talking before...it changed.." he said scratching his head that she was looking at her food to pick up the fork slowly calming down.

"I..I see. Seems the dream is messing with your energy waves captain. Or I could be wrong.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 05, 2020 12:41 am

It wasnt true and she was trying to blot the experience out but it wasnt working. He remembered because for them it happened. He felt the blot forming and the force of his mind illuminated the whole dream as he resisted the block. He saw very clearly what happened and then she blushed a hit red. His mind was a place where darkness was pushed into a light fog and seeing through such a fog was one of his goals. His was the fog of his life the coices he made and wanted to and never did. He was uncertai about many things so he had to be certain of his mind. His vulcan teachings.

She panted as he discovered she too had the same dream and that they bith had enjoyed what happened then like a book or a door closing his powerful presence and the dream was left to be what she wished. Only now she didnt have to blot it out. He was reapctable and said nothing to bring it up and she returned to her eating blished heavily. If he truly tained his mind he would become a powerful telepath. And the thought of what he could do to her with hthe passions of his mind made her sexretly harbor a deep love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 05, 2020 10:14 pm

For now, she kept this to herself in order to keep things going. The mission was still going on and Kari had to still stay focus during this time. She couldn't let things like this distract her. She shook her head and went back to eating while Eric did the same from wherever he was right now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 08, 2020 3:08 am

As they eat he was reading the reports from when he was asleep and she saw he was reading them all. He stooped halfway 5hrough the sensor logs and frowned a bit. "Hmmm" was all he said but a probing thought to his mind revealed a storm brewing.

"No no no no no yes yes yes no no maybe could be no no no no no. " the noise was fast and hard on her head and she had tk pull back. How could he think with so much noise in his mind while reading sensor logs from the night before. And then at a glance she saw what stopped him and caused the storm. There was a discrepancy in the data and he was going over his engineers in his head for who was working on the sensor array during the time frame. She ws about to ask when he looked at her.

"Why are transmission being funneld through the sensor array and eps conduits to your quarters?" She was stunned and dropped her fork how did he figure that out when he was thinking about the engineers running the diagnostic atthe time kf the transmission. Sbe could tell him and kepardize the mission. He was so clkse tho if he figured this much out he coumd figure put who ordered her to go with him.

"I was experimenting with reciving and sending transmissions in a way that was undetectable the diagnostic got in my way so i ran it thought the eps grid ks somethingwromg?" She sounded s2eet. Too sweet to him bht h3 did t press tb issue it sounded plausible given her job. He went over the external sensor logs and long range logs before finishing ujs meal.

"It seems we have a cloaked klingon bird of prey following us... probably stalking us to see kf we violate the treaty.. i hope they dont get involved with our mission... " she didnt think they would and told him so. Theyw ere probably folllwing to prot3ct their soverintyband keep tabs on them. It didnt concern them just yet and all they cpuld do was speculate.

He showed her the log entry where th3bships outline distorted the stars adound it a side effect of travveling at warp whole cloaked.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 08, 2020 7:55 am

"Are you sure that's what you see Eric?" She looks to him not responding after a few minutes but from his eyes, she can tell he's figuring it out but slowly.

"Maybe. I might need to run a few more tests to see what is going on and hope to figure something else out. This will just get me wondering more of what or who this person is. I mean, if they are able to do such a thing then that leaves me wondering about it." he grumbles under his breath but sees Kari looking worried at him in some point. Maybe she was wrong about it or maybe he was. However, this will leave more questions towards it.

"I will run another test in a couple hours just to be sure. I need to figure this out sooner or later."

"I'm sure you will Eric..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 08, 2020 8:40 pm

He guessed she was hiding something and that was plain to see. He didnt probe hee instead he stood up and left. She finished her meal and then thw ship shuddered. Red alert was signaled and she rushe dto the bridge.

"Unidentified Klingon vessel decloak now or ill send you all to stovokor before you fire a single shot" she heard as another photon torpedo detomat3d on the veiw screen revealing the shadow of a cloaked ship. She had just stepped out of the rurbolift when it happened and the ship shuddered under the force of its own weapons. She watched as the ship followed yhe commands and an angry red eyes klingonwith a purple gash on his forehead was in screen

"Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded you have attacked a vessel of the Klingon high command and violated our treaty" rhe voice... it couldnt be her boss but it was. And he was cornered in a role he was playing for a side mission.

"I have no treaty witha ship reported destroyed with all hand aboard including you captain. Youve been tailing me for weeks ever since i picked up your spy. Now back off before i send you to hell human!" The crew behind the Klingon pulled out their daggers and threatened eric in thwir native tongue. Her boss smirked and flipped a control switch and th3 crew of his vessel vanished.

"Veey good. I knew you werent entirely stupid what gave me away?" It was a test and she stayed quiet.

"One i saw the distortionin the atmosphere as i took off from spacedock two my sensors were reading empty space travelingat warp speed and third... you sent a transmission through my power systems. What do you want?"

"Your sensors shouldnt be sophisticated enough to deyect my transmissions." He said impressed with eric.

"Call it chance. Due to the instable nature of my shipsysystems i keep diagnostic programs running all the time. Especially i the power distribution network. If one engineer had seen that signaturei would have thought nothing of it but 3 different ones reported it so here i am. "

"Oh hes a shrewed one i can see why you like him little missy boy you pass. For sheer bravado if nothing else. So ill tell you why im here alone. Come to my ship and bring her with you. And ill explain your real mission." The veiw was terminated and she was shaking.

He wasnt made that was different. He wasnt irritated or distressed he was happy? Yes happy. Hapoy he wa right and happy he didnt have to get into a fight.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 09, 2020 9:54 pm

Seems like he got through it with no problem even if she was unsure about the thought. Thinking that the possible thought of Eric not knowing about it just made her curious. How in the world did he guess it so well and not it seems like nothing was wrong about it. The ship was still in space but Eric was looking at his crew knowing the outcome. Same for Kari that was waiting for something at the time.

"................."

"*Sighs* Sir..are you sure it's safe for you to go through this? What if they were planning a trick?"

"I'll be fine. Just be sure that you be careful.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 10, 2020 9:31 pm

Transporter use at warp was never a wise course of action. In fact only one engineer on the ship was qualified to do it. The transporter cheif. He was a comely man with easy rounded features not overweight but heavier looking than a man his size and age should be. They step onto the transporter pad and the rush of energy scatters their molocules and aimed their matter stream at the transporter pad of the klingon vessel.

The overwhelming smell of the Klingons hit their noses making her blush and him sneeze. "Welcome. I got to say tou reallt surprised me. Tou must be paranoid to go notice such a minor fluctuation and not dismiss it."

Her boss was playing a game and this was all a part of it and eric nodded still trying to contain his sneeze threat that remained. "I am paranoid. You came to me and i told no one where i was and you found me anyways. Now what do tou think that does to a man."

"Or woman" she added

"Uts all part of the spy game you understand. Except this time i was doing something else and you got in my way. Thats inoressive and danferous.

"Hiw so?" She asks and he smiles.

"Simple the syndicate is monitoring you as well. They niw know this vessel is not allied with the high command and were suspicious. In fact your intervention may have ooened a whole new doorway of infiltraton. "

Eric gaped "so.. you set this up to infiltrate them? And i expect we have to change our plan to let yours go smooth?"

"What do you think?" Eric said nothing. He didnt know what to think

"No. Im nt going to change my plan to make you have an easier time. Call it vengence call it petty but i wont make it easy for you, i wont get in your way either..."

"Very well now then *turns to her* your previous restrictions are recinded. You can help oit any way you can even tell him what you suspect if you have any contacts or sub agents you should call them up. I expect you will need all the ships you can get to back you up."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 11, 2020 12:02 am

"Ah, yes sir. I'll be sure to do just that." she said giving a light nod.

"Good good...." he looks around seeing the other crew members now thinking of what to do. knowing the possible outcome of all this made Kari really think about this a little more better. With everything on the table, she knew she's allowed to help due to her orders.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 23, 2020 9:31 pm

"Im going to go patch up this little episode we caused for the olan. " her boss activated a transporter and vanished. The metallic tang of the transporter smell was swiftly removed by the life support and Kari relaxed. He didnt ask about their closeness and that was a blessing for now Eric say down quite suddenky like a terrible weight eas lofted from his shoulders.

"That was too close... for a minute there i thought we were going to be destroyed. " Eric said slowly he always got nervous about this man and not knowing his name, for she didnt have one to tell him either, made it hard to knkw what to call him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 23, 2020 9:49 pm

"Think of if as a good luck vision. Even if that's the possible thought, that shows that things are getting better." Kari explains to Eric that he looks to her then gives a nod. He didn't know who this man was but maybe that will show more of this story after a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 23, 2020 10:05 pm

He recovered and set the ship back on course over the com. She deckded to show him a short list of her contacts to add to this mission now that he was authorized to meet them himself. He knew after they would resume their mental lessons anx that was what he was really looking forward too.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 23, 2020 10:23 pm

She got to explaining everything after a while of spending in his head quarters for now. She shows him the long list of her clients that was known to her. Eric never expected this from Kari but he was looking at her as she explains and shows everything to him later on down the road. She really knew a lot of people from her mission that it just got him curious to what else she knew.

"This is...a lot. How in the world did you know all these contacts?" he checks the list she copied for him.

"Lets say they have ways to find me and send me info...." she explains.

"That's still a lot.."

"It shouldn't get you worked up trust me..it's fine.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 23, 2020 10:51 pm

He trusted her and waited and watched.

Oc" its getting late i need food and i didnt sleep last nite.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 24, 2020 8:18 pm

ooc: Hope you get enough sleep then

bic:"Even from the list that shows a lot more than we figure. Maybe I'm wrong about it later on that it leaves me curious. Maybe that just has me wondering about it. You know, figuring how many would pull forward. The clients were something else worrying of but he's never seen a lot of them during that time. Maybe their was something else hidden later on. He already was worried about something of how many she really had later on or that could be just her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 24, 2020 9:05 pm

(Contacts local contacts only to avoid revealing herself. ) it wasnt easu flr hee to get a hold of her various cobtacts and i formation brokers to leaen about the situation and local ship movements.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 25, 2020 4:54 pm

"You must really do well in gathering some info, Kari. I wasn't expecting that from you." he mutters under his breath seeing the info in front of him but he knew a little more thanks to the link she was sharing with him. Nothing too personal but things that will help them move along. She already was looking at a couple more contacts then looks to him.

"So is this info helpful for you Kari?"

"In a way yes. It shows more information about what is going on during that time. However, I usually collect and keep what I can with things right now."she sets the sheets down while looking to Eric smiling. "Though, you will know later on down the road..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 26, 2020 12:39 am

She was keeping the assistance of her contacts a secret and added to rach message that she will tell them if they need yo add more to the suppy drops. Or intelligence gathering.

The intelligence ones wrre ehat she was waiting on and in the meantime she and he were enjoying their company. She was teaching him how to speak with his mind and it was still hard for him. He was fihhting himself inskde and his mind wasnt ckear so she would get mixed signals.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 26, 2020 4:59 pm

Kari was making sure the link was strong but slowly blending within her own that he can understand everything during this time. Maybe after a while, she will see his length strengthen after a while which is good. She explains to him how things have gone after a while but this leaves her pondering about it. Eric wonders what else he can learn during this time but right now, she wanted him to take it slow.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 26, 2020 6:30 pm

After their session he worked to master such things and returned to his normal duties. The next few days were uneventful except in their training sessions. He was becoming more cleaver about going around her defenses and bonding with her mind that she was to work harder to hide her desires and feelings for him so he wouldnt find out. He never did but he was cinvinced a woman as good as her couldnt love him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 26, 2020 7:19 pm

She just went on doing her normal thing without the possible outcome of worrying about it. This might lead her to learning more about her. The possible outcome of this just makes Kari really want to learn even more about him or something else. Maybe she was hoping to learn even more in the later route that it makes her see that Eric is learning.

Right now, she saw him doing his normal duties and she didn't bother him during that time while humming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:48 pm

You know how astrometrics work?" And she sighs nodding.

"It wasn't my best subject" she said and he started to explain it.

"For the most part it is a starchart in a semi immersing environment like a holodeck but since we don't really have a holodeck we use a holoscreen instead. The stars their systems and their course in space is plotted and the computer can predict where they will be and show us an approximation.

This allows us to chart our course and avoid most known stellar phenomenon. Sometimes as we get closer to where we are on the starcharts our sensor information Provides real-time information and makes the chart more accurate."

"Wait I thought astrometric sensors always scanned space for any changes." And he smiles a grimace of humility.

"My system is older and can't do that. I've had to cobble this ship together with what I can find so most things are outdated and don't work the way someone say Starfleet or any other major defense force out there would work.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:39 pm

"How interesting." she mutters under her breath hearing this but that leaves her thinking about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:43 pm

he pulled the image out and zoomed in on a moving dot

"this is us. we are currently going at warp to a refueling port i know. thing is... its in syndicate territory. after the federation pulled out alot of agents were forcved to eek out and existence here. some did good... we are going there for one that didnt do so hot. hes a disgusting little troll but hes good at information gathering. and nothing else."

"so hes ferengi?"she glared at the picture in her notes. this was a part of her mission this informant. did.. eric know?

"yes... and if im right he will help us with our next mission... buuut im not sure. i have a lot of old equipment and some of it is pretty rare. he might just try to rip me off again." eric said and Kari rests a hand on his shoulder.

"i can handle him rub their ears an they go to peices. it works every time." she siad and he snorted laughing. "What so funny?"

"oomox... its... its like sex for them. no wonder they go to peices a beautiful woman rubbign my most sensitive spot id do anything she asks too." he said and he dicked as she threw her notepad at him.

"thats not... wait... you think im beautiful?" she was stunned and frustrated at the same time learning that about the ferengi but now she remembered his words he definitly called her beautiful. she winced seeing him nursing a broken nose where the pad hit him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:53 am