Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember - Page 2 Empty Re: The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:35 am

ooc:I see..you like the Betazoid too? No fair....Just kidding. so how about this; Kari is mixed heritage of Betazoid and Bajoran. Her family has a mix history of her mother being a betazoid and her father being a Bajoran who were always working together despite things. Her father was the First minister while her mother was someone that is a healer and warrior from her own race of people. They met over the first mission when her father was seeking new allies in the future. Both became allies then felt developed feelings towards one another. Later on, they had Kari that has traits of her mother being a telepathic and sensing emotions.

Her traits given from her father shows she's got a human-like in appearance, hour glass female figure just like her mother with average chest size, but have a distinctive symmetrical facial feature: a series of horizontal ridges on the bridge of the nose between her eyes. She was given her mother's large, chained earrings and ear cuffs called d'ja pagh on their right ears, as symbols of their religious faith. She didn't wear it but keeps it as a memory of her since they were back home. She dosen't wear one but has a weird sensation of wearing different color wrist bands. She wanted to try something 'new' or something she wanted to say. Even if she was like her Bajoran and always took things seriously, she gets that from both parents.

She's more in peace and calm with herself, learning about her feelings over her life. However, she still has a serious soul fighting spirit like a Bajoran Militia so she's always serious and takes a fight seriously without backing down. She takes order serious most times too but no one can tell due to her care free personality. Knowing much, she's more of a fighter but is still a soft side female.

Will this work?

bic:Kari wonders what was on his mind, knowing the outcome of all this makes her wonder that he was really thinking about. His adventure was starting off once more since she can sense his excited emotions surrounding him. She didn't break that sensation and looks to the side hiding her smile being happy for him. Maybe she should go ahead and move on or should she leave him to her own quarters.

"So captain Eric; was their anything else I should known during this journey or should I go to my quarters? Unless you have something else to show or tell me?" she shows a smile on her face but looks to him with her pretty light greenish blue eyes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

The spy her new captain and a trek to remember - Page 2 Empty Re: The spy her new captain and a trek to remember

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:23 pm

Ooc yes it does you spelled correctly named those earpeices i could never remember how to say. i take it you liked deep space nine aka terok nor benjamin sisko was the best captian ever once he got promoted lol. Yes i do luaxana troi always made me laugh.

Bic: "i uhh what?" He was blocking the presence he felt from her when she connected with him and then he felt her general presence and it made sense she was telepathic too. And he blushed. He hadnt been hiding his thoughts from her not realizing she sas betazoid. He saw her nose ridges and assumed she was a human bajoran. She got a good feeling of ehat his thoughts were based on his emotions and her serious side took it as a compliment to hee looks.

"I said do i need anything else before i went back to my quarters." She said again this time without adding her mind. He never practiced it or even knew he could from what she felt and this was his first time connecting with another mind as deeply as betazoids naturally do.

"Oh yeah... nothing yet if you need to rest you can ill be in the bridge if you need me." He said holding his head. It never really opened before so it was new. And what he felt was a kinship something he never knew about.

She felt his feelings and guessed he never knew he was a betazoid until now. To be dormant this long meant it had to be from so far back the human side repressed both. He was strong and mentally capable he just needed training with his telepathic abilities to understand them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:51 pm

ooc:So this works? And I did, I've seen a few with my dad way back...

bic:"Alright then. I'll go ahead and head to my quarters...thanks for the time and I hope we get to know each other more Eric.." She waves happily to turn and leave to her room. The others in the area looks to their captain and then look away seeing he was flushed heavily. Maybe their was something going on or something happened but they won't say anything about it. He just stood there rubbing the back of his head but lets out a small breath.

Just what the heck happened?

She was already walking down the hall of his ship to her quarters while humming to herself. She did wonder if she got new mission updates from her client but she'll know later on when going to it. Maybe she'll just take this time to learn of what she gathered after some time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:07 pm

Ooc: yes it is on netflix if you want to watch it. Well put this during the dominion war on the fringes.

Bic: several days pass in rekative peace sje recoved no nee information and she was frequently found near him by members of the crew. They gossip and talk about how close thwy are but no one knew why. Turns out she was able to talk to him directly in his mind and they spent all spare time trading words and feelings. She taught him how to do it and at first the force of his mind hurt her head. As she got used to it she noticed the vulcan traights.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:34 pm

ooc:Ok?

bic:She saw the arched eyebrows and pointed ears. Physically omnivorous. He seems perfectly strong from him maybe having a restrict themselves to a vegetarian diet that she wouldn't answer her. It is possible that this reflects a cultural tradition going back to thousands of years of his people. She's seen him as something as she wasn't expecting to notice of him. Maybe their was more to his story then what she knows. During the days when she was alone, she was studying up on what she can learn but it's also knowing the possible thought and ideas either way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:55 pm

Ooc: I showed you a 2 hour abridged dominion war didnt i?

Bic: she pulled up the database and lonked her personal pads to it. One was set to display vulcan human and betazoid humans who got married. She didnt find any then looked further back. She found a vulcan with his eyes exacly and she was only half vulcan married to a human. Their child grww up and found himself in starfleet and was on betazed when he met a betazoid who like him only had one grandparent from the home world. A sshe read the files the computer assembled for her she saw how they were mostly human but both had mental abilities. They worked together as husband an wife before the battle of wulf 359.

As she saw the sensor logs amd recordings of the battle the borg cube destroyed their ship leaving no survivors. Officially.

He rsecond pad was set to their personal logs and she learned they were on risa when thwir ship was destroyed and no one knew. The ship was rerouted to intercept the borg before they could be picked up. She read about his life how risa made him carefree and reckless to the point his vulcan emotions grew out of control.

She read about doctors and medicines but no one seemed to help so he left to be a freighter captain and she knew the rest.

He wanted to be free but not knkwing what his ancestry was confused doctors and deeper tests revealed nothing to anyone he was human. But now to her he was special.

The word floated oit of her and hit him like a wind "Imzadi" he scratched his head not getting what he heard but his heart swelled up like he was now two people.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Even during all of this, that information just makes her really feel worried for Eric. He went through a lot and the same for his family in the past. Even with the blood of Betazoid and vulcan running through his veins. Kari wonders if she can find more info through the files in this ship and a little more of the Borg too. Knowing their history makes her feel uncomfortable about what they do and what their about.

"........................" Maybe she really wanted to learn more about him and his history. Maybe she can do her best to help him in some way or show things were alright. Despite his race and blood flowing through his veins. In due time, Kari will work on what she can learn later down the road.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:51 pm

She heard the com bark "RED ALERT BATTLE STATIONS OBSERVER TO THE BRIDGE IMMIDEATLY." before there was a rumble and the whole ship shook. She hurried to the turbo lift to follow the order and a minute later after it opened another jolt shook the ship and a computer panel sparked down the hall.

"Full thrusters hard to starboard fire phase cannons target their engines." The computer beeps an alert that the phase cannons were fired and she looked at the veiwscreen to see the enemy ship take a direct hit to its sheilds

"Minimal damage their sheilds are down to 75% they are returning fire" his tactical officer said before the enemy fired. She gasped seeing a Klingon battle cruiser but something was off about it. The disruptors power up and launch a volly while the phase cannons were recharging and the ship shook violently. Temporary patches that were not repaired to the environmental sustem blew and the vents belched steam and sparks.

"Direct hit to out forward and dorsal sheilds sheild grid is overheating"

"What do you mean its overheating? Disruptor technology doesnt do..." thw ship shook again as a plasma torpedo knocked out the firward sheilds and swnt the ship listing.

"Grrr fire at will light them up torpedoes full spread phaser pattern alpha set the phase cannons to standby if im right well see something interesting." She warche das his tactical officer folowe his orders and switched to secondary phaser banks "helm keep our damaged sheilds out of thwir line of fire do an aleron roll 180 degrees to starboard engineering i need an emergency tractor pulse set to repulser status im going to do something stupid"

She took a seat and the gravity seat held her in place as thw enemy swnt another volly that missed. The phasers powerwd up and hit five points along the sheilds if thw enemy ship. The sheilds failed and then the whole ship shimmered. It was a hologram. The real enemy was an orion cruiser using a holographic cloak to pretend to be klingon. The plasma torpedo was romulan in design but the disruptors were new.

"Repulser beam now!" He said "target their torpedo launcher" the deflector dish spit out a tractor beam set to repulse kist as the plasma topedo was fired. And he hit a bitton on his own chair and the phasers flashed point blank as they nearly rammed the enemy ship.

The repulsing beam threw off thw targeting scanner of the torpedo and sent it away before and an extra volley of phasers cut through their sheilds and damages the weapons systems.

"Their weapons and sheilds are down reccomend we destroy them sir."

He had to think about it and she took the chance to read his feelings. He didnt want to but he had to she saw he was seeing possible bad things if he let them go and he was unable to decide. She heard a tinly voice like a child in her ear echoing like from a distance in the wind. "Help me"

She looked at him and saw he tried to contact her mind for help and she nodded. This time it was okay such a ship was dangerous and could cause all kinds of disruptions with its multiple weapon types and holographic disguiese.

"Target their warp core... fire torbedoes..."

The torpedos flashed at the retreating ship and blew it away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:02 pm

She didn't know why but something about this and seeing how he was reacting..worried her. Kari wasn't expecting him to behave like this but this was something brand new to her. Maybe she needs a little more in order to help him out or guide him without the feeling of being a scared child hiding away from everything that's happening.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:25 pm

He winced seeing it and she remembered ehat he said about the family he killed. She used her thoughts to reach out and comcort him and planted the idea to see her in her quarters after he calmed down. She had questions.

Later the enginnerrs were making repars and the ship was underway on their previous heading.  He did as her thought suggested and went to her room. She had changed into a super thin drape that covered her but hid nothing. She wore an undergarment but it too was thin. Her multicolored vicion hit him when she opened her door.

"I heard you... you arent a child something happened to you and you regressed tell me about that family and dont lie." He cane in sat down and buried his head in his hands.

"First tell me how you heard that..." she looked at him. This was about him not hee but he would probably argue so she sat down and informed him about his heritage and what his mind was capable of thanks to both sides. He was stunned and a light went on in hjs head.

Thats it!" And then he slapped his mouth shut. Sorry... vulcan i knew abkut that but betazoid i never guessed." Then horor hit him. "You want to know about the family... they werent slaves... i was told they were... i was running bounties and saw what i thought was an easy mark an took it... the ship had nothing that was described in the warrent just a family trying to escape tyranny.. it wasnt right... i told them to go somewhere and i would help them... i told the contract where they were explaining they werent doing anything wrong... he said he wpuld help them so i toom him tok them... hjs ship opened fire on sight... they were obliterated by the slavers... i was so angry i threw my weapons officer down and launched everything i had at him even after his ship was particles....
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:00 pm

"...so you let your emotions take over you?" she asked as Kari looks to Eric that looks away from her. He didn't like to speak about it but the feeling of this pain was lingering into his body and mind. Everything hurts after some time and this leaves him worrying about it. What could he do? What would he try in order to get away from the pain.

"....................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:39 pm

He shook his head... no... i let my rage take over... love passion sadness fear they werent any part of it. All i felt was pure rage. Rage that i was lied to and used to murder someone i swore to help... thays why i turned down the spy gig.... i knew i would be unable to stomach some things they would want me to do. "

She understood and had a few missions like that and that was why she lived alone. Now she didnt have to because if he paasrd this test he was in. But ine thing was on her mind.

"So... why did you apply?" Her question revealed too much and it didnt matter not now. He didnt seem to notice but he did notice and didnt react.

"To be useful. I couldnt be a bounty hunter anymore and... it was the only place that actually asked me to join in my life." That sealed it. He was commited and he wasnt going to pull out he really was trying to join and this really was a test. That made her worry. Her test was cataclysmic and she had to fix it. For him.. she shuddered. She had no idea what it was going to be like.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:05 pm

The feeling of everything just made her feel uneasy now that it made Kari really worried about it. Knowing the job of being a spy can take a toll on you even if you're going through so much. It was painful enough to hear and watch. She was already feeling more unsure about things that it left her really wondering what is happening. What will be going on through his mind when or if he finds out what is happening.

"........................"

"I'm sorry; I guess I talked too much...I didn't mean to do that.." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"It's f..fine.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:51 pm

They eat a small meal amd he didnt say much. When she left to check hee reports he was overthinking and keeping quiet.

"Well well well our reports say youce run into one of our problems. And handled it well. That was jist one. Next time they will be ready for what you have to offer combat wise." The com had been beeping when she returned and she turned it on seeing her cell leader. After he spoke she thought about what happened and the mixed technology of the vessel they engaged in combat.

"Its not that simple this test... his zero mission... its not to set th3 orion and korn against eachother... there is somwthing else at work." She had her suspisions now and he smiled

"You akways were a smart girl. Yes indeed but he has to find oit what that is and so do you if he finds oit first he gets a pass and it becomes mission one he will no doubt stop everything to talk to me directly which is why i will be enroute. If you find out first and you tell him he fails. Part of our operation is intelligence gathering."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:46 am

"I know that..I never forgot the mission sir. It's just-"

"Trust me; this is better for him and you I'm guessing. I've been told about what's going on and I need you to still stay in the mission. We need to make sure or see if he can complete this with no problem...or with you trying to explain it to him. He'll figure it out on his own." he explains but Kari looks down thinking about it. This test was for Eric true but she's not sure if he wants to or not. He didn't understand what was going on right now but she couldn't tell him anything. That's her mission; to stay silent and see him figure this out for himself.

"*sighs* I understand sir...I'll be sure to follow orders....and I've been doing.."

"Good..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:50 am

She decided to keeo an eye on him so dhe followed him verywhere. He did t mind and seemed to enjoy hee conpany. He liked to walk around his ship help oit where he could and supervise. He was good at eatvhing people work but sometimes he would do something extra and it would be a bit too much. He helped clesr paths and depris from the attack and she saw that he really loved his ship even if he easnt good ay taking care of it.

He did sometimes panic and rush when he thought there was a problem and hw listened when his engineers said it was okay. And something seemed yo be off so she asks him in an undertone. "You... you really dont ubderstant all this stuff mechanically do you?"

He looked at her and that ar his team. They kbee why but she didnt. So he told her. " i have some memery troubles. I think so much about restraining myself that my memory is restrained as well... i know hiw to do things its just hard to remeber details. Something aboit my brain makes it hard to focus when im scatterbrained and hard to relax when im focused. "

"Thats it then. And since you are like me too.. i can help you if you wish. I would love to help you explore your mental prowess." She got excited and even blushed. Here was a man of strong passions the same mental capabilities as her and nee. Someone she could mold to suit her needs as a woman. She felt that word again but didnt release it like before. Before it slipped out this time it didnt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:25 pm

"You would really help me even through this?" Eric smiled seeing Kari nod showing a kind smile. As an observer she wishes to show she can be of much help on Eric's ship as possible. Even in different times, that leaves her wondering about it later on. He was happy for the help and agreed with everything. Even when he was already thinking about how this will help.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:39 pm

She began with teaching him how to speak with his thoughts. It wasnt easy since he blocked those parts of his mind. With her help he slowly picked up on how to be heard in anothers mind within an hour. He was warned not to use it too much because it would confuse people. They practice togrther working on these mental exersises bit by bit every day.

He was getting through the first mental exersise for properly meditating on what he wanted to say to someone.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:19 am

From the small chat lessons, she was happy of Eric learning what he could when expressing himself. Kari wanted him to be more full with the possible happiness he deserves from the suffering he endured. Nothing but good vibes flowing through his mind since she's been helping him. Even from the process of seeing him talking a little more with a small smile on his face. Or tears running down his face after sharing something personal with her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:09 am

Eric was getting closer to two way communication in their minds and if he could get that far she could finally explain that word to him he way it was meant to be shared. He still had to focus and gather his thoughts before replying to her own. It wasnt easy. His emotions were still very potent and sh3 ws expos3d to them all exposed and raw because of her contact with his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:32 am

She tries showing some easier ways to help with his mind when relaxing it, hoping to open new ways to many possibilities. However, that can change depending on how he feels. She knew the out going process of this takes time but with them sharing some sort of connection, things should be more smoother. She was sitting with him again, trying to help him focus right now that his mind was slowly clearing during their small conversations. She was impressed to see it raise from the low percentage of 10% to a raising 17%. He's getting there, slowly.

"Good good. You are learning quickly, Eric. I know in time you'll be a pro at this and more in peace with yourself." she said happily from how proud she was of him that he was looking at her then at his lap feeling the connection flowing with good vibes of praise.

"Thanks Observer Kari. I guess it's because I owe you so much. You been helping me a lot and I can't thank you enough..You really did so much for me.." he said happily that she was smiling thanks to it.

"No problem..however, you keep working on that and things should turn out well for you my friend. Just you wait."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:25 am

He had to ask. Be heard it twice now but thus time more clearly that strange word aimed at him. "What does... Imzadi mean?" That word spoken out loud from him hit her ears hard and made her drop what was in her hands in surprise.

"It... umm... where did you hewr that?" She didged the question he knew it but he answered curious about that himself.

"Well ive heard it twice now. The first time when you went to tour quarters and read my personel file and again when... when you first opened my mind. Its not vulcan but im not entirely vulcan am i?" He got her good and she resigned to answer.

"It means... beloved its a bond beyond the physical to the mental level. Icant believe you heard such a deep and private thought..." she hoped he wouldnt make the connection but he did and was trying to see through what was right in bus face clearly labeled.

"Why would you think that way about me? If it is as personal as you say then only the one you are thunkkng aboht shohld beable to hear it." He coukd barely remember how to keep his mind open so hkw could he remember such an advanced lesson that she mentioned once?

"Eric... lets not dwell on this now we have a mission and... and..." he was stari g at her. Those eyes seemed to be boring a hole in her head. He was curious and tryi g to poke through her mind to see. He wasnt skilled enough but he was certainky strong enough to effect her but not how he intended. Instead of looking into her mind he was pressi g his co ciousness as a whole against her own. She loved his eyes his focus and determination to seek answers she wasnt ready to give. A d before she broke he stopped as if realizing it wasnt the time.

"Yes ww do... im sorry i wont rush ahead... ill be petient with this." The releif was visible but in the hidden parts of her mind something primal to her nature was awake. She felt one she picked trying to bond with her instinctually and before he knew what he was getting into. And all he was trying to do was learn what a single word meant. That sort of devotion to a task was exactly what section 13 was looking for.

After the lesson he went to inspct the repairs and she opened her pad. Her updated report included this hidden traight and she keeps their interactions on the mental level secret. If she revealed she was getti g attached she may be asked to move an this was somwthng she did t want.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:39 pm

Looking nervous about this made Kari worry. She didn't want to cause any trouble between them but with their connection going more powerful just makes it more worried about it. This could mean something else and that leaves her wondering about it. She had to relax and move on for now but maybe in the future; things will change up for them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:16 pm

When she returned to her room and filed her reports she went to bed. Hee drwams were sweet and peaceful back home at he rcottage with him and helping him learn to use his mind to soeak with her. Lovey talk and time speny yogether were good dteams. Then she woke uo and reality seytled in.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:11 pm

She looks around not sure what to say after a while looking sleepy. However, that makes her feel nervous and curious about it. Kari blinks to stretch that it leaves her to lay back down still not wanting to wake up. She only looks more relaxed after some time to hug her pillow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:42 pm