Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Uncanny and unusual

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Uncanny and unusual Empty Uncanny and unusual

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:01 pm

Caius Frederick Pullman was always a strange boy. Ever since he was little weird things happen around him. He was always doing his best to behave but when injustice was allowed he became angry and lashed out forgetting the incident and all manner of good teachings.  One day his temper got out of control and a strange force built up inside of him impossible to restrain and when the force came out uncontrolled the world seemed to change. Indeed it did. He always felt strange but now he felt complete. The project he was working to build assembled itself right before his eyes.

At first he had to focus extremely hard but in time his will became focused and things he wanted to happen did. So did things he feared. For 4 years he worked to master this strange power until he got a letter from a school no one ever heard of. His parents both were ecstatic that a private boarding school would accept him free of charge until he reached manhood. By this point he was in control of this force. The letter addressed to him was different than the one his parents received. It told him he was accepted in a school for magic.

Included was a list of books materials and instructions for financial aid as well as a map of London and th3 back alley shops that sold th3 school supplies that were required. His father pulled him aside and explained that he too was accepted into such a school and that his mother was not to be told at all. Together father and son went to london where the magical world unfolded before the young Fredrick's eyes.

His father took him to the bank that was run by nasty creatures called goblins and produced a key to the vault and had the contents reassigned to his son. And that was the last time Fredrick saw his father for 2 years. The goblins took him to he vault where a mound of gold columns of silver and waves of bronze met the young mans eyes. He piled some gold a great amount od silver and several handfuls of bronze into a large waistpouch.

He vault was sealed and the key was tucked away on a chain around the young boys neck. He searched for his father and found nothing. No sign or trace. No one had seen him and suddenly he felt very alone and a stranger in his new world. It didnt bother him much except he thought for a long while about what to do first. He decided to get his books first able to recognize the signs on he strangely named stores and archaic terms for th3 shops. After several hours he finally went to a wandmaker.

The strange old man greeted him took measurements and asked questions

Favorite color: blue or green (he hadnt decided yet)
    Earliest dream: monsters killing everyone and him wanting to stop them but being powerless to do so
    Greatest fear: being hated and isolated

All while a tape measure measured him top to bottom all by itself.

The old man piled boxes and boxes infront of he bly and he triedone after another of wands. Almlst all of which were taken away right away. Except one. As he toiched the box his heart pounded with heat as he saw the wand his hand grew excited when he touched the wand and held it in his hand it was so right that he waver it and made a wish. His wish was to be in control of his peculiar abilities. He wand exalted showeri g blue purple and green sparks all around him that didnt burn anything.

"Very peculiar, Yew phoenix tailfeather 18 inches a powerful wand for a strange wizard." Said the ild man and that was the first time in his life someone ever called him something nice about his powers. Wizard sounded wonderful to him.

The only thing on the list was an animal. He had no idea what to do for an animal so he went to the store and asked for advice. Unable to decide he bought 2 a black american shorthair kitten that tried to suckle from his shirt and a newly hatched horned owl. He was warned that the kitten was half cat half something he didnt understand (until he read his books) and that the owl was only barely trained and lacked a professional attitude for postal services.

These confused the young boy but h3 was so excited until the kitten spoke in a voice fit for a mouse "aye" and nearly scared the boy out of hjs wits.

"You can talk?"

"Aye Sir" Was all he got in reply and clearly the kitten had to learn how to speak but it could talk. He turned to th3 owlett

"Can you talk?" The little bird looked at him swinging from his perch

"Flattering blatherskite" it hooted also high pitched. And the boy remembere that to be one of the phrases the apocathary owner said in frustration.

He kitten somehow got out of th3 carrier and perched itself in his front pocket as he went to the local tavern at th3 beginning of this strange backstreet alley. He had no choice but to rent a room since his father had deserted him and he couldnt go home with a talking pair of animals. He talked to his animals about his whole life and the cat learned a few words from it. His name Caius not Frederick the month he was born (coincidentally the same as the kitten and owlett) and its own name Creepers (because it creeped him out by suddenly being in his pocket after escaping a locked cage.) The owl could only understand that first word until a man shouted DRINK! and the owlett hooted out drink several times before finally getting one. It was a mead a d th3 owl drank the tankard dry and hicupped at the same time a gambler called out "if yer a woman ill bite off me arse!" Adding woman and arse to the owletts vocabulary.

Needles to say he boy quickly got his food asked for future meals to be delivered to th3 room from then on and set to work to try and teach the drunken owl some words besides drink woman and arse which it hooted happily swaying in his shoulder before leaving droppings on his shirt. He named the owlett Blarney because that was the only type of language the owlett seemed to want to speak. Creeper and Blarney soon became his closest friends and creeper soon could talk like a 2 year old

He decided to go by his middle name Caius because it seemed much more fitting and he waited in the inn reading his books talking to his animals and practicing the spells. He found he had to focus on the spell to get it to work but its effect was never focused on what he was aiming at. Instead random things in the room were effected taking on the eff3cts of the spells he was trying to practice. Only four spells worked the way he wanted. Lumos, Repairo out of sheer desperation diffindo the reason he needed repairo and silencio because the owlette was hooting drink woman drink at th3 top of its high pitched voice clearly excited it could talk and unable to be silent.

Ooc: okay here it is. Take your time with your character i can wait. They meet at kings cross and she is supposed to be attatched to him at first sight even getting into the same house as him because she wanted to.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Uncanny and unusual Empty Re: Uncanny and unusual

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:56 pm

ooc:I'm making my character the same age as yours right or is she going to be different?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:37 am

Same age
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:33 pm

Arabella swan Chosswall was reading a few books in the same inn but in another seat as she was turning the page. Their were so many spells here and it was leaving her curious about what is going on. Maybe she could figure something else out during this time. She is the daughter of a very well known wizards that seems to use their magic for many good uses. As a little girl, she was blessed with the gift of knowing magic. That was the same with her mother but also the same with her father who was a muggle but he still cared for his wife and daughter. You could say she was half which is something she's proud of.

Arabella was known for studying her books from 5 to 9 hours while humming happily. They even noticed her using magic as such a young age. She already understood most of the magics she's read including some her mother knew of. For a while, her mother has been getting her used to the magic known in their world even her father tries helping which he did. During this time, she was muttering to herself holding her wand swinging it as she chanting or repeated a spell she was studying on. At the time, her companion, a beautiful bird of a raven was sitting near her and looking at her studying. She pets the top and looks more relaxed after some time.

"Hmmm...." She keeps studying the book in front of her but Arabella just sighed from the though. "This spell is familiar...I need to try another counter spell.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:41 pm

"DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!" came thw high pitched hooting agan followed by clamor and a crashing noise she had heard the boy next door practifing magic and failing badly and loudly berrating himself for getting it wrong. Things like "not the chair" or "my book you jerk" when a spell he used missed his targrt. He was powerful enough that she could feel his magic (no common feat) and finally her reading time was interrupted again by the owl and its hooting. Followed by "not the cage again reparo. Damit reparo"

"Dammit dammit drink!" Came the hooting thwn once again "Silencio" he was very loud but young as she was. He wasnt good at any spells but a couple and even that was not normal before classes. She thought he might be iterestig and let him be learning as much as sh3 foukd through th3 thin walls. Hetalked to hjs animals and she learned he was a halfblood and it was hs father that was the wizard. Old tom neber asked questions but he did entertain the boy. She once got a peek at him as he crossed the hall chasing the owlett. The owlett was cute and he looked silly jumping to catch it instead of freesing it in place.

He never saw her or noticed her and for now thats how she liked it She had studies to master so sh3 fould make an impression as a gifted student right away.

A week passes like thks before the appointed day of the train he had elarned four spells and could hit his target with them others seemed to randomly dance around the rom effecting random objects or people. It wasnt his wand it was a fine wand it was hs focus he just wasnt good at focusing his magjc through the instrument.

Ooc: am i to assume you would prefer ravenclaw? If so i dont mind making thatbther house
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:23 pm

A few others heard of that but wonders of what this kid can do. Even Arabella was unsure about it herself. Maybe she can figure something else out later on. He learned some spells that was not really hard but it is for some people. She figures maybe he will learn to adapt for himself. Shaking her head, she goes back into reading her book.

ooc:Up to you. I don't mind where you put her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:57 am

When the day came for their train she waited on the platform. She hoped to see which car he got into befkre joining him she had questions to ask since in that last couple of days he had learned the 4 spells and was practicing them. He was getting especially good at reparo and silencio. Sometime after waiting she saw him crash through the barrier and skid to a halt.

Her raven cawed and a single word came out "useless" referring to this boy. Ravens can talk but this one was the strong sikent type and refused to prophesy speak or help her unless she abolutely needed it. Thos was it showing disdain for the "useless" boy she had been wathing and secretly harboring warm fuzzy feelings for. He looked good to her eye and he was smarter than most because he could already do some magic spells. For one who never knew about magic until getting theletter she thought that was impressive

The raven cawed again and flapped its wings at the cage.

Caius as he came to think of himself, was nervous. He thought everyone here had special talent and he was the weakest and dumbest kf them all he couldnt know that most students never even opened their books or tried magic on their own before. He got on the train and walked tk find an empty car. She followed.

"May i sit here with you?" She asks sweetly after he put his trunk on the luggage rack. "You seem like a nice boy and the others dont really care for a girl to skt with." She said and pushes her glasses onto her face.

He turned and look3d at her seekng her for the first time. He thought she was cute and looked smart and he guessed she was hold to ask a st4anger and he liked that. "Go for it it might be nice to have some company on the train." He said with a smile

"Thank you." And she swished her wand and flicked kt at her luggage uskng the levitation spell wingarduim leviosa to raise her trunk next to his. Then she sat down and smoothed her skirt.

"You can call me caius what do i call you?" He asks ttying to find something to talk about. Pretty girls never talk to him well no girls talk to him so he thought she was pretty.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:47 pm

"Hmm? It's Arabella but you can just call me Bella if you like or whatever is easy for you." She smiled looking towards Calus showing a little smile on her face. This made him look more silent now that this made her remain silent. He really was a curious one and he didn't seem to be too bad right now. He just seems a little more unsure about things. "........."

"Either way it's fine and nice to meet you Bell." he smiled happily.

"Yeah......It's nice to meet you too..." she takes a seat and looks happily towards him while he looks happier after some time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:45 pm

By the time the food cart came by she had leanred his full name and he hers. He liked calling her bella and he had to renew his silencing charm on the owlett making her giggle. "I can di magic too. But more than you can i sure." She said and he had to agree. It took alot to get his magic ti go whwre he wanted it and she understood.

The food cart came and he let her buy things with his money sinc ehe didnt recognize and of the wizarding treats. She liked the choloalte frogs and explained the csrds to him and that made him really excited. He liked the gum and how well it blew bubbles and he also liked the fizzing whisbees. "Bertie botts evey flavor beans?" He asks lookinf at them.

"Ooh yes be careful they mean every flavor and nothing is as it seems." She said and he picmed a green ine out and eats it rhen he turned green "grass..." he said and decided to try them before eating.

Rhey engoyed the sbacks and she got ro teach him a few games like exploding snap and gobstones. He guesse dshe liked the games and food and did his best to learn the rules.

Overall they enjoyed their ride until they got close. "They sort us into houses. Ill likely be in ravenclaw like my family has been." She said

"Houses?" He asks and sje nods.

"There are four griffindoor hufflepuff ravenclaw and slytheryn" she said and he shivered at the last one. "Im sure youll get into ravelclaw too youre already ahead of most students who come from a wizarding family and youw ere raised in the manner of muggles." She said

"Muggles?" He akss and she giggles

"That's what we call no magic people. Its rare that a wizard or witch hide their power or world from their spouse but im sure tour father had a reason."

"Maybe.." he sounded down and she didnt breach the topic again. She told him they neede to change into their robes before getting to the school and went to the hallway to dk so.

He didnt peek and he changes not knowing when she would be back. Sje seemed to know alot about him and she returned just as he finished pulling his robes over his head. Sje giggled and then noticed his wand.

"Oh my... that explains it. Caius... did you know that yew wands are very rare? And they can be unpredictable." She said and he looked at his wand.

"It chose me... i tried nearly every wand and this one picked me. Yew phoenix tail... do phoenix really exist?" He asks and she nodded.

"Yes and they are rare too. Almost extinct. I think you are going to be a wonderful wizard." Shw said and she sat down to munch and read her book.

Ooc: he has a memory charm on him that makes him forget details about his father tjats why everything changed in the fiest post. His father was a special auror that infiltrated dark cults to arrest leaders and followers. But more details later. Their sorting is shw is going to pick her house to be with him and he will be in griffindor. And he will refuse slytheryn becaus rthe name makes him shiver.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:43 pm

ooc:Interesting

bic:"Besides; it's really interesting knowing the story of this. "she smiled to him that he blinks tilting his head at the thought.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:52 pm

His wand was made of two rare components. Not inly that buy he felt she was right about the houses and would be put in the slytheryn house. He hated that bame and it reminde dhim if a snake. He couldnt possibly get into ravenckaw becaus ehe didnt feel smart like her and that meant hufflepuff which sounded like wimps or pushover or griffindor. He didnt knkw what to do and was thinking deeply while he aye his sweets. He got lucky with the beans from yhay point in amd watermelon was the rind and then the meat making it taste bitter and sweet. The sun set and they pass into scotland. He knew that bevause he liked the scots and learned alot aboit what thier lands were like.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:49 pm

She was impressed from this but it leaves her wondering what else he could do and learn. The other students were speaking and talking in the giant hallway that they were looking down wondering about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:02 pm

The train came to a halt and the hallway jolted alittle at hogsmead station. As they vet off a hulking giant of w man caled the first years over to him for the boatride accross the lake.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:05 pm

"Oh wow. this is...hold on.." she looks seeing the giant but was shocked seeing someone so tall and huge. Of course other first years were just as shocked hurrying over to him like he asked. Bella sees others as well excited about this when the nice man helps the first years to another direction.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:45 pm

The giant surprised him but he couldnt say anything because he was awestruck. The boat ride was calm and quiet taking thwm tk see the immense castle that was to be their home for the next year. As he looks up at it he begins to wonder of the secrets if could hold.

She gasps seeing thw castle for the first time and looks at him seeing his eyes sparkle with the look a trwaure hunter gets when he hears of gold. That mad ehe rblush to look at him and she returns her gaze to the castle shadowed by the starty sky.

The great hall was vast and vaulted making wach of them feel small. They all huddled together until a tall scottish woman with high cheekbones and a stern demeanor greeted them. "Welcome to Hogwarts in a moment we will begin the sorting ceremony. When i call your name you will step forth and sit on the stool to be sorted into the four houses griffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw, and slythryn. " she said in a well pracitced manner and they file in behind her to the dining hall.

All the students have their eyes on them and they were being measured up in the eyes of the school body.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:19 pm

This was going to be something and yet this left Cailus and Arabella thinking how this was going to work. They go be sent to a house they like or not. It could be anything and she was messing with her sleeves thinking and waiting for this. It was nervous true but she was alright while Cailus was excited and curious himself just like the other students here.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:52 pm

When she hears her name pop up the sorting hat whispers in her ear. "Hmm ineresting very interesting. A good mind a but hazy, hard study, but more relaxed in nature. I know" then jt  HUFFLEPUFF" and she went to join the hufflepuff table. He gulped and waited his turn wishing he wasnt in slytherin and one by one the houses were sorted until his name dropped.

Some had heard the name of course he didnt know anything about it and when he hears the whisper it was confused "well well fairly decent kind even if its been muddled with, a brave heart thats always good, power ooh such power and a strict code i think..."

"With her... with her..." he thought hard and the hat smirks

"With her you say? Life would be hard there. You would never fit in. Very well HUFFLEPUFF." And the room burst out in excited whispering. Nearly all of them expected slytherin and he went to the table and sat next to her. All the slytherins glare at him as if he betrayed them

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:56 pm

"Well, welcome to Hufflepuff Callus. I hope we make great memories here with new friends we will meet down the road." She smiles to him seeing him smile back and nod. He really hopes to find friends but he seems to already found one with her. Just like her with him. The remaining bit of students were getting sorted till their was not many left over.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:14 pm

When Caruso Zinfandel was sorted into slytherin the feast could begin. To the amazement of thkse students who never heard kf what was going on for meals the food popped i tk existence on alm the plates and dishes. Hks eyes neay popped out as all hjs favorites and some thi gs magkcal that clearly suited hjs taste surrounded him and she femt the same. They shared similar tastes in fkod and they both ate happily. They spoke to each other abojt the different things the sorting hat whispered in tbejr ears and she learned he chose to pick her house rather than gl tk slytheryn kr griffindor.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:42 pm

A couple of the others in the area just started chanting and speaking. They were really rowing more curious about something that they eat more of the sweets and food surrounding each table. They even were curious about other things while still eating. This made another just speak happily and eat some of the foods still on the table that refills thanks to magic.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Needless ti say they gorged themselves to the stuffing point and he didnt get much chance to talk since his mouth was nearly ways full. It was up to her to carry the comversation and explore her curiosity of him. If she had any. He was being driven crazy by the struggke beyween stuffing his face with food and satisfying his own curiosity about her questions like "where do you come from? Do you have family? How long have you been aware of yout powers? May have been repeats from their conversations on the train but he didnt really remember the yrain ride afte the snack cart rolled by.

This time however he made sure to pay full attention to her answers, because he picked this house to follow her and because he wished to be her friend. He liked how smart she was and patient and understanding she was about what he considered serious issues. He hung on every response sometimes stopping his eating and asking he rto tepeat herself to make sure he heard her correctly.

Then he threw his head back laughing at something she said and gasps. He had just realized the ceiling looked like the sky oitside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:51 pm

She blinks seeing him looking up but looks too, noticing the same thing. She always was told of what this school could do and it makes her wonder what else is hidden within these walls.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:12 pm

The feaT ended and the students rise and meet their prefects whk kead them tk their dormatories. The hufflepuff tower was completely different than theu expected yellow and black furniture and amenities were luxurious by any standards thick soft carpents and cushions. Large thronelike chairs and the notice board was littered with recipies for food spells potions and other helpful hints. Everyone worked to support eachother here and there was room and space for everyone. There was always a seat open for everyone and a table.sometimes more sometimes less depending on the demand. He massive fireplace crqckled merrily never goi g out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:33 pm

A few were excited and talking among them while others were wondering what is happening. A couple was trying to figure out what is going on. Even after some time, others went to find a room to stay in with boys and girls.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:15 pm

They were seperated and went to their dorm rooms to unpack. His was a lonely place. The other boys were quiet and shy making him feel awkward if he spoke. They were already done. He goes to unpack and his bed was soon surrounded bybhis things. His clothes he hangs up in the rack near his bed and his books he stowed in his schoolbag. Slowly it seemed hjs trunk was empty of all essentials and closed again. He made his curtained bedd seem very homey and he knew he had to rest. Classes start first thing i. The mornjng.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:08 pm