Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Uncanny and unusual

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Uncanny and unusual - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncanny and unusual

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:20 pm

"Name it? But what could i.." Arabella was thinking to what she could name the creature seeing it still nuzzling into her hand slowly. The baby was cute and she smiled finding it precious. But what to name it? "Hmmmmmm; maybe starling gale?" she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:04 pm

" a bit windy but thats what yeh like." hagrid said and the silvery foal was leaning into her hand. caius imagined that this creature would grow up to be like a black sheep amongts the unicorns and be dark caoted as it grew up. the mother was recovering and all that was left was to clean up the mess. hagrid was surprised by the events and this was completely abnormal.

arabella was completly overjoyed to have such a powerful creature bonded to her. she must have been dreaming fo sucha thing for a long time. caius felt he was in the way as albus was talking with her excitedly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:40 pm

"I know the name is a bit..weird but I was never one good with names." she rubs her head laughing a little at herself. "Though, maybe I can give it a better name later down the road."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:22 am

" too late lass its already taken to the name yeh gave it." hagrid said and albus was still shocked.

"i love the name i think you should keep it. and besides not everyone has their own unicorn." albus said excited and eager to finally get his own words in. caius was quiet and remembering his own bond forming with the Quetzalcoatl. he knew she and this unicorn were bound to a desitny just like he was with his own bond.

the owlet hovers down with a mouse in its beak and begins to eat it. normally it returned to the owlery but seeing his master out in the night drew it close. the cat smelling the blood of the mouse peeks is head out of his robes and watches everything pretending it isnt interested. seeing the movement near caius the newborn unicorn notices him fo rthe first time and clumsily walks over.

caius was nervousa nd didnt move and the unicorn looked between him and arabelle looks at him seeing how she feels and seeing him as an ally. it butss its head against him making the owlet sway while it ate an the cat mew. caius nearly fell but stood his ground and gently pat the unicorn. its bright eyes marked him in a similar way as it imprinted on her and she was touched that it liked him too.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:47 pm

"I see...well, I guess it's name is going to be starling gale." She smiled but she did like the name either way. It was something she made up when she was a little girl for a special doll she made. So it seems it would be passed on to the unicorn. Her eyes shifts to hearing Albus saying he liked the name to make her smile.

"Aww thanks Albus." she said. She sees the owlet hovers down with a mouse but it seems to be fine when noticing the baby unicorn going to Caius now. She wonders if it was going to like or hate him but it changed when seeing it being friendly to him. "Awwwwww, he likes you too Caius." Arabella said happily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:23 am

"Are we sure it's a he?" Caius asks as the difference between male and female animals means something to him. Largely how to treat them since male and female animals react differently. She giggles and Hagrid checks. Caius was nervous because of the warnings about unicorns and while they are beautiful they are dangerous to protect their herds. Who knew what magic they could weave?

Album didn't care he was petting the new foal. Hagrid and teddy finished cleaning up and it was time for feeding so they returned to the castle leaving Hagrid and teddy behind. Albus knew it was late and he pulled out a silvery cloak from under his robes.

"Here you two get under this and we won't get in trouble" He said and caius was not understanding. Arabella however gasped in shock seeing

"An invisibility cloak." She gasps out and claps her mouth shut. She had to keep it quiet. Albus nodded and threw the cloak over the three of them.

"Its perfect" He said whispering. "Got it from my dad he got it from his dad and so on. " albus said leading the way through the castle Arabella had never heard of a cloak like that one that was old like albus'. She just accepted it as a novelty and a rare cloak. Caius who liked reading about magical tools knew it wasn't normal but was thankful to have it because filch the decrepit caretaker was prowling around muttering to a young cat about how students were always out of bed and he was supposed to catch them.

Slipping around a corner and through a tapestry albus led them down a secret passage straight through to the entrance of the hufflepuff common room. There Arabella and caius slip out of the cloak and give the password before going to bed. Albus set off for griffins tower alone and invisible as most nights before.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:02 pm

She smiled happy for tonight from a new friend that she was giggling quietly to herself heading to bed without waking anyone in the dorm room. After getting dressed for bed, she gets in and lays down, smiling as she watches the night. Closing her eyes, she dozes off to sleep with happy dreams.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:15 am

Caius was not restful. He tossed and turned thinking about what he heard away from Arabella rumors and whispers. They all pointed to a darkness roaming the school. Maybe the strange birth was going to help them in the future. His sleep was broken but he got some rest. The dormitory was calm and quiet when a fluttering ghostly sound filled it settling near caius. The image of a feathered serpent looked at him next to it the image of a Phoenix. Not only animals but spirit animals were attracted to him. They watch him and as they do his sleep becomes easier.

The Phoenix image faded away with a mournful note and when someone Storrs the image of the feathered serpent faded. Dawn touched the sky and so did several clouds.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:58 pm

Everyone or some was still asleep for the moment but many a few were awake getting ready for classes. Arabella was still sleeping but she was happy after resting up from the other night. Dreaming of their new friend but she did hope the mom and baby were alright now. As dawn still rises, she turns in her bed still sleeping peacefully.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:25 pm

The next day album sat with them at the breakfast and he whispered to them about things he learned. How slytherin students were planning to challenge them to a duel just to get them in trouble. And how a fee ravenclaws were going to ask permission to use a classroom at night for practicing and doing homework out of bed.

"Thats not going to be allowed." She said and caius agreed.

"I'm just saying what I've heard." Albus said and caius sighed.

"It must be nice having invisibility" caius looked at his wand "I wish I could get used to this wand. It seems yo be very powerful or wanting me to be powerful." He said looking at the wand and feeling hiw it touched his magic.

"Dad said its like the wand has a will of its own but mostly to help the wizard it chooses. So maybe it is. Do you want power?" Albus said asking seriously and caius sighs

"No... not really I just want to be strong creative and dependable." He said and albus smiles.

"They say that those are the best wizards." Arabella said as she listened to everything going on. "I've heard of a spell that makes you go almost invisible its a disillusionment spell and you're not supposed to speak to cast it." She said hearing that the week before in the common room.

"How do you cast it?" He asks and she thought back trying to remember.

"Hmmm maybe hit tour head with your wand thinking about cracking an egg or something" She said trying to remember.

Caius gave it a try he hit his head with his wand as he focused what he could feel with his wand. He felt a cold wet tricling down his head and someone screamed as his head vanished off his shoulders. But not completely. It was like light was bending around his head cresting am after image like heat where his head should be.

Everyone laughed but he didn't care. He tried thinking the opposite way and trying again he vanished completely. Everyone laughing gasped and he laughed. Then froze. Hiw was he going to undo this?

"Uh oh"

What's wrong you did it!" Arabella cheered as she tired to hug him and fell over making everyone laugh at her. "Caius? Where are you. " She asks feeling for him and finding his head. "There you are"

"I don't know how to be visible again..." he said and albus giggles. "

Maybe my dad knows I can write him and ask." He said and ciaus thanked him. His voice coming from. Where he was sitting. A prefect walks over from the griffondor table. His furry head a rainbow of changing color.

"Hey albus where is your friend?" He said and albus smiled

"Right here. He tried the disillusionment charm and can't change it back. Uncle teddy" albus said and teddy looked where caius sat.

"Think hot thoughts and rap your head again to melt the spell. If that doesn't work go to the hospital wing." Teddy said and caius tried it. To everyone's surprise ot worked and he felt like a hot egg burst on his head and the spell bled off him leaving patches. He had to try again to finish and everyone seemed impressed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:51 pm

Everyone was quiet but some was really impressed clapping or some saying that was pretty cool.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:47 am