Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Uncanny and unusual

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Uncanny and unusual - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncanny and unusual

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:59 pm

The other boys were silent after some time but they were working on resting up for the night or at least trying to figure out what to do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:05 pm

The girls were chayting with her and she amazed them with her skill in magic until they quieted down.

The boys sleep soubdly and the girls do as well until they wake up for their first class. Professor Longbottom and herbology. The walk to the greenhouses were crowded and slow moving and she found him very quickly.

"Isnt this nice?" She asks and he blushes and nods.

"Pretty nice but i cant wait for classes to start i wan tto see how many magical plants they have. I loved nonmagical plants because flowers were colorful and fungi were amazing to learn about." He said and seemed to understand something about plants. He was in for a rude awakening to magical plants.

They walk and some slytherins pass them giving them dark looks of superiority and hate for no reason.

Their class was with ravenclaw first years. And all of them seemed very clever and were chatting about things they studied before coming here when professor Longbottom came into the greenhouse area. "Welcome hufflepuffs and ravenclaws. As a special greeting to my house hufflepuff i am your head of house if you have any problems come to me. Ravenclaws you should already know your head of house. My position is not just teacher but also managing the various magical plants we use for potions and the hospital wing. Today we will be studying some basic ingredients. For the hufflepuffs this will give you an edge in potions for ravelclaws it may provide some insight into defense against the dark arts. Treat the plants nice and watch out for the venomous tentacula. " he said in a speech that seemed to cover all his bases.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:12 pm

They mutter quietly towards each other still excited about this but sees the teacher remaining silent and quieting the students down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:14 pm

"Now herbology has always had the misfortune of being called gardening or farming. In point of fact the herbology or study of magical plants. Is to acquaint you with the various magical plants that are out there so you can be prepared for what happens.

For example there are many many dangerous plants like the snargaluff which possess medicinal value, or the devils snare that strangles all who come near" not wishing to interrupt and be rude but completely curious caius raised his hand. "Yes Pullman what is it?"

"Where do magical plants come from?" He asks a bit innocent or naive and that made professor Longbottom positively beam.

"No one knows for certain. Some say they were created by wizards experimenting either deliberate or accidental, others say magic changed plants to suit a magical world, and still more say its some combination of both wonderful question are there any others before i get on to what we will be learning about?" He didnt feel answered but it seemed possibilities were better than curiosity to him. Professor Longbottom saw he had a real interest in this and that always made her feel good.

Caius learned that he was friends with a bookworm and in this place that was the closest thing to a genius. Arabella thought of him as a real genius because he didnt seem to need to read the books to pick up the lesson.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:40 pm

"So they believe that magic is born within the plants we see?" Arabella asked seeing the other students wondering the same thing.

"That is a possible outcome my dear but no one knows. From the possible outcome to what you might see in the magic world, plants with different creatures as well tend to have so many different effects and views on things. One could say learning much on herbology is the first step in doing that. I'm sure over your years here you will learn more and more." they spoke excited now seeing everything going on but this leaves everyone really curious. Even Arabella and Caius looked at another and at the teacher.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:55 pm

"Today we will be collecting snargaluff pods. They are almost harmless but you have to avoid the spikes they use to defend themselves. Divide i to pairs and choose your pods carefully. When you have your bucket full bring them to the table and we will proceed with the cleaning process." Professor Longbottom said arabella quickly chose caius to be her partner. He blushed at the and agreed and together they get on their gloves and grab their bucket.

The snargaluff pods instantly spike up and dig their roots onto the soil. It was Caius who discovered they had to wait until the pod relaxed before picking them up and it was Arabella who discovered they could be gently stroked or spoken to in order to relax them. They were the first to fill their bucket a d professor sprout was pleased.

"Well done 5 points to hufflepuff house you need to take out their seeds. The spikes come out of the seedholes so you have to be very careful your dragonhide gloves wont completely protect you and their stings itch and burn." he said and caius let arabella relax the pod while he reaches into the holes and pulls out a seed. One by one they deplete their pods filling a second bucket with seeds as the rest of the class follow their example.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:15 pm

THey were sure to be careful while looking down. However, they keep looking ahead while seeing more curious to what is going on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:08 pm

The spikes were sharp and many forarms and elbows were pricked or cut as the class slowly learned how to retrieve the seed pods. The snargaluff pods used the spike to defend against preadators she noticed and she saw how he would slowly get close to the bottom whwre there were no spikes and slowly touch it.

The spikes shoot out bit hw didnt gwt stabbed and slowly they retract while he was tpuching and stroking it. "Okay. If im right the spikes are going to stay down. Hokd on a sec." He said and slowly moved the stroking and rubbing closer to the spike holes. The spikes stsrt to slide furthe rput but rwsume their sownward slide into the slimy inside where the seeds were. Slowly he reaches in and pulls a seed pod out and then another. Then he invited her to try it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:44 pm

She felt a little hesitant but reaches into it carefully and picks one of the seed pods out. Arabella was doing her best to keep it steady and safe that she pulls about two more that the other students were shocked seeing both of them being able to do so peacefully and calmly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:53 pm

He grabbed one too and then they worked to open the seed pods with their knives to get the tubers out of the seeds.

"Now the best way to open the pods is to hold it down and stab the center with a knife. If you got a good one then youll get alot of tubers if not you wont have any. " professor Longbottom said and arbella squeals as her pod burst and maggots stinky and slimy covered her hands and arms. Some got into her gloves.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:15 pm

She winces from the smell to feel like she'll get sick. However, Arabella kept her cool still doing her best in order to try and hold it in from getting sick. Of course that will be either way for another long time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:43 am

She cleans herself off and puts as many as she can into a bowl then holds his seed pod down while he pierces his. It didnt burst as bad but sone still hit him in the face and tje rest just spread on the table. These were mostly harmless and they were tild later that these were an importatn base ingredient in many simple potions.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:47 pm

Other students remain silent but others held their noses from the smell that was heavily strong. A few got sick but held it back while looking ahead towards the thought. They only remain quite for a bit before he started to wonder what was going on. Maybe after some time, he was pondering about something else. These pods really either had enough or not but that was just fine.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:02 pm

Tje clas shad just finished filling r bowls when the bell rang and they were let out on a break before their next class. She saw he was grosed out as she was but hiding a smile.

"Whats got you so happy so far its all dirty and slimy." She said and he smiked more.

"Our next class ive been looking forward to it. Care of magical creatures. I love magical animals i read all i could even before i knew about magic." He said and added "also its run by a half giant." And that got her attention.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:12 pm

"Really?" she asked.

"Yep! I'm sure if we really will study more of the special creatures, it will be just amazing." He smiled happily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:36 pm

ooc: I made a mistake. the class took the whole day they are on their way to the dormatories. all the classes in the first two books were one calls a day I think

Bic: He and she were happy to be ut of the stuffy greenhouse and away from the spikey snargaluff plants. slowly they mke their way back to the dormatories. and he started talking about the different magical beasts that he has read about in his school book. he talked about the ones they seen already and she was surpeisde he was so excited and she smiles. he did have something that made him happy besides her and she knew he would be fine.

as they get to the enterence to the commonroom the password was some reference to pop culture on the wizarding wiorld names of songs or people. Gilderoy was the password this time and she smiles as he helped her into the ssecret passage. only hufflepuffs were aloowed in and that was good. hufflepuffs were kind decent people and down to earth. most of te time
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:57 pm

ooc:Ohhhh I see

bic:She and him blink wondering of the others that wander the school that she was looking happily. Arabella smiled still enjoying the conversation that she and Caius that still spoke before she started speaking about a few things from her own excitement too. The others in the room were already speaking and relaxing for now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:10 pm

ooc: I need to learn more about her so what sort of things excite her. he like plants animals quidditcvh and spells. history too.

Bic: they sit in a quiet corner and talk about their school work next. professor sprout did tell them to read the first few chapters of their book 1001 magical herbs and fungi as homework and to prepare for their next class she gave them all their schedule as well. being their head of house it was her duty to make sure they were taken care of. she explained that they would be helping her in the greenhouses on volunteer basis and that hagrid the gamekeeper and care of magical creatures teacher would need helpers to collect seeds for the greenhouses on the edge of the forest.

the two were going over their chapters and she found out about venomous tentacula and how its toxins can be used as wel as the snargaluff pods. they were examples of harmless being snargaluff and dangerous the tentacula was the dangerous one. it was alive and preditory. they heard about some of their house members having bad experienves with slytheryn house the slytheryns bullied the hufflepuffs mostly for being muggle born or half blood.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:20 pm

ooc:She likes animals, spells, history of the dark arts, potions, and dragons

bic:Of course Bella didn't like the thought and finds that they were seriously bullies. They wouldn't have to be rude but knowing Slytherin they didn't care. They always wanted to prove their the best in everything they have done in the past. That leaves Bella and Caius wishing to leave them be. For now, they went on to reading their books for the time being, hoping they will learn and grown during that time. They were half way through their studies but seeing other Gryffindor students coming in or leaving for their time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:53 pm

the gryffindors were were friendly and the older students were mingling but the first years were still shy. the griifyndors arrival made the slytheryns sulk away and everyone felt more or less better. things were dangerous. the school was all on edge for some unknown reason.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:16 pm

"Hmmm, what do you suppose is going on?" She asked Caius since he noticed it as well. This just leaves him wondering the same. Was their something going on? He didn't know as Bella remains quiet and looks back at her book in worry. Hearing other things makes her only remain silent. She didn't like the feeling and only tries to calm down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:45 pm

The talk around school changed. Suddenly everyone was on about something called Quiddich. He never heard about it before and everyone seemed excited. He listened and learned it was a curious sport. Reading about it he was fascinated then suddenly the crowd of first years were shunted into the flying class.

He was slowly getting it and the idea of flying mad ehim chatter excitedly about random things. Bella loved to hear him excited and happy about something and she noticed the smaller animals he owned hiding in his clothes. They always did this she noticed and he could talk to them like people but they never spoke. She decided to learn how to speak to them herself.

They all lined up in alphabetical order in groups based 8n house. The flying instructions were simple. His broom surges to his hand eagerly to start as if the broom was saliva and wanted to fly so badly it shook. Trying to get free from his grasp. As he looked around he saw many of the students hadn't been able to raise their broom. The rush snobs did the poor talented also did everyone else either mad either move up a little or fall. Then he looked next to him at Bella who hadn't done it yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:38 pm

Bella keeps calm that she goes ahead and spoke to see her own broomstick go up into her hand. A few saw growing curious and the jealous ones were angry about her doing it on the first try. She shrugs but smiled happy to be able to do it. The instructor was speaking to tell them good job while the others kept going on with the instructions.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:17 pm

No one saw anyone who flew as naturally as these two and they land easily. Cheers surrounded the pair as they land and they blush shyly not expecting such praise. Neither of them ever tried a broom and they were naturals.

The first years went through a free period before their lunch and they go exploring the grounds. After some time they find themselves by the black lake and sit relaxed. He was trying to keep his lessons in his mind reciting the spells over and over. She thought it was nice he tried with his studies in private even if in public he was not good.

She helped him with pronunciation and holding his wand right. Their books were open to the same pages and they worked together practicing the simple charms.

He still couldn't perform magic but his efforts were paying off to having some effect when the warning bell to go to the next period went off
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:21 pm

"Hmmm; don't worry Calus, I'm sure you'll get it. This takes time for us to learn and we'll get the hang of it real soon." She smiled reaching to pick up her school book tucking her wand away as he sighs to get his own.

"I hope so. I want to get better in my spells and magic but I need to be sure I need to make sure of that." He held the book that she was holding it in her arms as they walk back to the school. They head up through the walkway into the grand halls of the school. A couple students walked by them was Bella and Calus walks by.

"Either way; I'm sure with more work we will be good just like our parents are. I was told that is possible." she smiled walking with Calus. A couple students watch them even the Slytherin was watching them as well while showing smug looks on their faces. They hated how Hufflepuff was so good like Griffindor but that makes them feel more jealous around them.

Both of them head to the grand hall where some students were lingering around talking or waiting for lunch to happen. She didn't feel that hungry but goes ahead to take a seat to see Calus doing the same.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:23 pm